Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 9 Discussion

I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2021 5:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An adventure of slimes LOL

But seriously, this episode is fun for some laughs. They really put the emphasis on the idea of slimes this time, literally. Azusa and her friends had their hands full this episode. The in ring fight featuring Azusa was also amusing. She's not a girl to easily mess with.
Jun 5, 2021 6:06 AM

Apr 2010
Well lot's of slimes and lot's of violence, near the end of the episode anyway.
Still it was funny seeing off those different slimes together.
Beelzebub's disguise was nice as well.
Jun 5, 2021 6:51 AM

Jun 2019
Azusa's older daughter, Falfa turned into a slime and couldn't turn back into her normal form. So, they're out to ask for the cure. They went from intelligent slime to Magical Slime to Fighter Slime to turn her back to normal.

Azusa and Beelzebub entered the fighting tournament in order to defeat Fightie but ended up fighting each other. It got intense since both of them are strong. Yet it was a friendly fight between two friends and Azusa won. Falfa turned into her normal with Fightie's help. LOL. And Azusa is now more popular than ever. Poor Fightie at the end there but good for her that Beelzebub took her in as a student. Also, Azusa is a great mother.
Pre_YumJun 5, 2021 6:54 AM
Jun 5, 2021 6:57 AM

Jul 2017
For a series all about slimes, we got some ACTUAL slime content for once.

Falfa suddenly turning into a slime and can't be changed back into a human, that's a whole new problem for the family...so summoning Beelzebub is the only way to seek help, and off to Vanzeld Castle they go to seek out a slime that can solve slime matters.

So much for Intelligent Slime acting like a keyboard search engine for help, the lead is shifted to another place. Magician Slime diagnosing the problem for them...and it turns out that a muscle problem has reverted her into her slime sleeping position. But to solve that problem would take YET another slime (Fighter Slime) and a fighting tournament because you'd have to go through the formal loop. Unfortunately Fightie being in Beezlebubs's corner, the fight ends up being a continuation of the no-holds barred fight between Beezlebub and Azusa while Falfa turns back to normal.

Oh well, time to finish what they started, and Azusa easily clears it one-handedly. If anything, this exists to stretch her "Witch of the Highlands" name far and wide, and for that, Beezlebub at least won in that aspect.

Fightie clamoring under the 300-year slime killing human, the aura conflicts hard. Beelzebub enrolls Fightie under her charge, and all's well that ends well.

Raise motherly levels too, Witch of the Highlands.
Jun 5, 2021 7:04 AM

Feb 2020
It was about time to see some actual slimes. xD

Hilarious as always.
Jun 5, 2021 7:05 AM

Jan 2021
Poor Beelzebub, always invoked in the bathroom....
That there are so many slimes in this world is good for Azusa to get better at naming 😂
Good thing Falda is back to normal
Well, another one in the family 0.0
Jun 5, 2021 7:15 AM

Dec 2014
Gotta say, Beelzebub was great in that more casual attire. I hope we see her wear more casual outfits. xD
Jun 5, 2021 7:19 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm so the sister reverted back to her natural form huh. Quite the situation. Falfa sure ended up spoiling the escape plan. Quite the novel method the intelligent slime used to communicate though. Its nice to see other slimes that have gained human forms in the world though. Azusa has such simple naming sense though. But there are quite the number of slimes within the world though. In the end its nice that Falfa was able to return to normal. The fight between Beelzebub and Azusa at the arena though sure was fun. Without magic both were pretty evenly matched. But in the end strength alone was not the only thing that was needed motivation was too. Overall an entertaining ep as always that managed to introduce quite a few new slimes into the story. I hope they stick around for the next few ep's.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2021 7:21 AM

Jan 2014
Eyyy, was great to finally see this fated battle between Azusa and Beelzebub be animated like so, a very fun episode all round for sure.
Jun 5, 2021 7:22 AM

Feb 2019
Lets gooo Azusa v Beelzebub didn’t disappoint. Really exciting fight. Also can we appreciate the fact that we finally saw some damn slimes lol
Jun 5, 2021 7:51 AM

Apr 2014
The Slime Diaries for Azusa. lol Intellie, Magie, and Fightie what a great name from Azusa. 😂 I wish Intellie will have a human form like the rest as well.
Falfa suddenly turned to be Rimuru because of muscle pain during her sleep. It was such a surprising cause. Thankfully, she can turn back to normal.
Azusa vs Beelzebub fights was outstanding.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 5, 2021 7:55 AM

Oct 2020
I really like the variety of slimes present during this episode. The fight between Azusa and Beelzebub was pretty fun to watch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2021 8:02 AM

Jan 2017
That moment when the SoL Isekai has better fighting scenes/animation/choreography than dedicated fighting animes in the same season...

Beelzebub in the Helltaker office deamon version <3

Also, Pecora is back! Even if it was only for few seconds <3
Jun 5, 2021 9:04 AM

Oct 2017
Who would have thought there were so many types of slimes out there. It was sure fun meeting those slimes and I'm glad Falfa's back to normal.
Jun 5, 2021 9:18 AM

May 2021
The great adventure to save a slime... by visiting different slimes 😂
Great episode though and made me laugh many times. Falfa and Shalsha are so cute too and the naming system Azusa used for them also made me laugh a lot. Looking forward to the next one.
Rem4lifexDJun 5, 2021 9:21 AM
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 5, 2021 9:45 AM

Nov 2016
About time to see more slimes. Otherwise they should've named the series "I've been picking up cute girls for my harem for 300 years and now I crave a dick"

Lelouch0202 said:
Gotta say, Beelzebub was great in that more casual attire. I hope we see her wear more casual outfits. xD

Yeah, that was a pleasant surprise.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 5, 2021 10:27 AM
May 2016
Beelzebub slapping down the fighter slime in 1 second was hilarious :D
Jun 5, 2021 10:53 AM

Mar 2019
Every week I am looking forward to this one the most by far and it never disappoint me. Everytime there is a wonderful and cute story. Azusa is for sure a good mother as well, they looks so happy together.

Well...why Genshin slimes not that cute? I need those cute slimes.
Jun 5, 2021 11:11 AM

Jul 2020
I had a really good kicking watching this episode.

Azusa looked really cute in the outfit she wore this episode. Azusa proved her utter dominance by destroying Beelzebub, and increasing her level of motherhood. Shalsha was super cute in the beginning of this episode when she was concerned about her sister.
Jun 5, 2021 12:04 PM
May 2021
MenchiK1 said:
Beelzebub slapping down the fighter slime in 1 second was hilarious :D

We rewatched that scene a few times lol
Jun 5, 2021 12:54 PM
Aug 2020
Still a better tournament than the one in the Buu Saga.
Jun 5, 2021 12:59 PM

Sep 2020
MADE MY DAY...WHOLE ADVENTURE FOR FALFA SAKE... LOVE YOU OKASAN
Jun 5, 2021 1:01 PM

Sep 2020
Waiting for the doting moments! Uwu
Jun 5, 2021 1:04 PM

Sep 2020
Finally some two sided contest instead of all those one sided
Jun 5, 2021 1:06 PM

Sep 2020
Okasan full on full power
Jun 5, 2021 1:08 PM

Sep 2020
Same as your feelings falfa, This episode made me so happy!
Jun 5, 2021 3:21 PM

Jan 2020
Alright, this one is a 5/5 for me lol.

At first I wasn't too entertained by the whole falfa = slime plotpoint but damn, all the fighting with that tournament really satisfied the shonen fanboy side of my brain and I loved every single second of it. Thank you for making my day by including fighting lol.

Also, I didn't know there were so many different forms of slimes but it's super cute lol

Jun 5, 2021 3:48 PM

Apr 2015
Gotta love it, for Belzie to get summoned into the bath again. It doesn't get old. Also her clothes were surprisingly, eh normal? I liked it. The tournament was simple but good fun. Cracked me up a few times and thought Beelzebub was gonna hold back on Fightie... but nope XD
Jun 5, 2021 3:54 PM

Jun 2017
That was lot of slimes this episode, it was pretty fun all around.

Storm1988 said:
Still a better tournament than the one in the Buu Saga.

Sick burn. lmao
Jun 5, 2021 4:25 PM

Oct 2008
Bussler has no integrity at all but she's cute anyway!
2nd match against Beelzebub but still Azusa is OP anyway...
5/5.

Jun 5, 2021 6:35 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A lot of slimes. Kensura, Mansura, Bunsura, and Tensura. Kekw.

Even Falfa in the slime form was still cute, what the fuck? Oh damn, its not just her. Beelzebububu also cuter in this time with those casual outfit. I like how Beelzebububu and Mansura casually burying their faces into Falfa's slime form. I want to feel that too >°<

One punch Mother, Azusa, easily overwhelmed every fighters, even beelzebububu can't do much against one punch mother. Too op. Hats off to yah! The journey ended well, Bunsura will be Beelzebububu disciple from now on, and Azusa daughters will have no worry about the sleep position matters. Case closed with a wholesome view. Aw, Azusa you are so sweet, those two lolis too. Good luck!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 5, 2021 7:32 PM

Jan 2013
Just another normal day, Azusa being Azusa xD
I do feel bad for Beelzebub, she'll go crazy from that girl.

But tbh i do hope the last episodes to be really good.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 5, 2021 9:11 PM
Aug 2018
AivanK said:
Just another normal day, Azusa being Azusa xD
I do feel bad for Beelzebub, she'll go crazy from that girl.

But tbh i do hope the last episodes to be really good.
all episodes are good
Jun 6, 2021 3:26 AM

Oct 2016
Hngh, this show is really good for the heart, great episode! That was probably the funniest and most fun episode so far, that intelligent slime backspacing was fucking gold lmao. And we finally got slimes again, the setup for the Fightie joke was great, Azusa's not alone with her naming sense. And it's really nice to see our Siscon Demon Lord Pecora again even if it was just a little while.

Didn't expect a tournament arc but, let's fucking go! Belzie just one slapping Fightie was hilarious lmao. We finally got our Beelzebub vs Azusa rematch, really didn't expect that we would get the rematch this episode, should've seen it coming when we got the tournament. With the power of motherhood, Azusa has gotten even stronger. At least Beelzebub got her very own slime apprentice now. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Jun 6, 2021 7:02 AM

Oct 2007
surprisingly intense combat between Azusa and Beelzebub.

Pecora only have small screentime, but she manage to get the kiss she wanted. :D
Jun 6, 2021 11:54 AM

Apr 2016
Im actually getting sick of author's constant compensation for his complexes through the story. Seriously was he like bullied in school or something ? The entire show up till this 9th episode is one giant projection.
Jun 6, 2021 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
It's very relaxing the episode was, but I liked how that tournament was to regain the slime shape I really liked that.
Jun 6, 2021 2:11 PM

Jan 2020
It's a bit underwhelming to have Azusa fight without her magic... considering, as the show even acknowledges, she has no real form or skill. Watching her one punch things is one of the more offputting aspects of the series. I wanna see some magic.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jun 6, 2021 2:25 PM

Apr 2018
Slime on adventure!
Smart slime, magican slime, Fighter slime.. Seems lke Falfa is in sleeping mode lol.
Tournament is way too easy for them, Azusa vs Beelzebub was a pretty good fight.
Azusa's last punch gave me Adam 0.00000000001 vibes for some reason xD
Pretty cute ep.
SideCharacterKalJun 6, 2021 2:33 PM

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 6, 2021 2:28 PM

Oct 2015
This is dragon quest rocket slime with extra steps. Not a bad episode all in all.

Latest Blog: BLARE FEST 2023
Latest Review: Hyouka

Jun 6, 2021 4:42 PM
Mar 2021
Its now episode 9 and its good.. and in this episode, falfa accidentally turns back into a slime, and cant get back to human form! Thus they all wandered accross the land to find other slimes?! That can actually restore falfa to her human form that is.. in the end, they were able to restore her, and beelzebub finally was able to get a fair fight from azusa.. without magic that is.. and they also had another slime join the family, which now serves under beelzebub.. haha.. well, i can imagine.. if i had kids and they suddenly fell ill with their first cold, i might panic.. lol.. thats what its like in this episode, as its on being a better parent that is.. this episode is also light as all other episodes.. anyways, i rate the episode a 4.5 of 5, 4.5 for both story and art..
Jun 6, 2021 9:28 PM

Apr 2018
Such a cute wholesome episode, im glad Falfa was back to her normal form.
Jun 7, 2021 7:45 PM

Mar 2019
Slidorable Episode....

One of the Best ones indeed...

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jun 8, 2021 7:16 PM

Jan 2011
episode focused on the worse aspect of this show everything coming back to fighting, and not that it matters at this point but i don't recall her ever having any super strength i thought it was all magic so was a little wack her just one punching things but whatever

funny they showed more slime girls ...which makes the whole MC being a slime slayer a bit awkward befriending all of them despite murdering em for years lol
Jun 8, 2021 9:19 PM
Aug 2018
katsu044 said:
episode focused on the worse aspect of this show everything coming back to fighting, and not that it matters at this point but i don't recall her ever having any super strength i thought it was all magic so was a little wack her just one punching things but whatever

funny they showed more slime girls ...which makes the whole MC being a slime slayer a bit awkward befriending all of them despite murdering em for years lol
this is not worst anime,it is quite good
Jun 10, 2021 1:20 PM
Jul 2016
Did the slime just backspaced?!!!!! lolllllll
Jun 11, 2021 1:00 PM

Nov 2009
Almost killed your own daughter eh? lol

(tho... technically she already killed them, since the daughters are from slimes Azusa already killed)

Poor beelzebub... why is the toilet the main summon portal anyways? lol

___ ___ ___

And they have to find different slimes to find a way to turn Falfa back to Human form.

Interesting that Slimes can obtain Human Form in different ways in this World. (and apparently pretty easily obtained compared to some other series slimes)

I wonder what other kinds of Slimes there are, hmmm...

___ ___ ___

Also... Azusa's too OP for fist fight... max stat isn't fair for that Arena, lol

Beelzebub is somehow pretty cute in that fight tho.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 14, 2021 5:36 AM

Jun 2016
i swear , beelzebub is kinda hot and sexy
Jun 24, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2013
Changed my mind. I consider slime-twins cute from now on.
Jun 30, 2021 10:33 AM

Feb 2020
To me, it looked halfway through the episode like Beelzebub really wanted to have a slime-daughter too, like Azusa. So it was kinda heartwarming that she took Busula in. I'm sure she's gonna grow to love her, even though she's kinda salty about it, now.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Syureria - Jun 26, 2021

121 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 10, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2021

81 by Jae_is_Here »»
Jan 12, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2021

74 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 10, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2021

118 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 9, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Slime Taoshite 300-nen, Shiranai Uchi ni Level Max ni Nattemashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aversa - May 29, 2021

66 by RawrOMG »»
Jan 5, 1:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.