Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 16, 2021 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
oh my thank god this shit is finally over, what a shitty way to end it as well. dont know wtf they were trying to do when making this or what was actually going on half the time but overall did not enjoy this at all and this will definitely be earning the 9th 1/10 rating on my list. what even was the point of this? good riddance.
Mar 20, 2021 3:57 AM

Jul 2017
If anything, this show is an example NOT to ass-pull anything out of context.

The SMT is revived, BUT AT WHAT COST: the post-apocalyptic dream destruction that Takezaki and Doll have been waiting for. And to think that it's even funnier that the Gekidol is directly re-enacting their play to what's happening (just like the TMS), I kinda expected that it went nowhere with it, and it did just that.

So much story and exposition answered, but 6 steps too late per step of 2 forward, with some of the worst horrid execution that I've witnessed in anime.

At the end of the day, this show just fails on all fronts, and I can see why both the originality and series composition came ENTIRELY from the production committee, because the entire team's creative level is SHIT-TIER.

Goodbye Gekidol, and GG well played of riddance.
KANLen09Mar 23, 2021 5:55 AM
Mar 23, 2021 6:55 AM

Apr 2014
What the ..... did I just watch???
Timeloop, space-time interference. It's completely different from the earlier episodes and from what I thought. If you want to do these sci-fi things, maybe do a pure sci-fi anime without a theatrical element would be a better idea.

At least, the ending was not that bad when everything was reset. The disaster never happens in the resettable world. And, it look like that everyone will meet each other very soon.

何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 23, 2021 7:29 AM

Oct 2017
Yeah everything reset, the end.

Lol this was a total wth anime. It's like they threw in anything they could think of. From scifi, time travel, psychological stuff, robots, theatre, idol and what not. Anyway whatever atleast it had a sort of happy ending I guess.
Mar 23, 2021 8:05 AM

Sep 2019
I guess it's a good thing that they're back to their happy times.

The show has ended and I still have no idea about what I just watched. There were robots, time travel and many other stuff that you could see in most mindfuck anime + actors/idols. There were some yuri scenes here and there which made no sense at all.

I definetly didn’t like Gekidol.
Mar 23, 2021 8:13 AM

Jun 2012
Inb4 you need a 500 IQ to understand this show posts.

That entire episode was shit show of note.
Mar 23, 2021 9:50 AM

Jan 2008
Ending was a bit messy, but not terrible.
Basically, everything was undone and went back to 5 years ago.
The correct timeline was restored with the implication that what caused this conflict in the first place won't happen again. The Innovators going back in time probably won't happen now, so everything should be fixed.

Since it was kind of structured as a play I expected some tragedy in this. And the ones biting that tragedy were future Kaworu (who is gone, but there still exists a version in the new present). Also, Hiro is probably dead since there's nobody to save him from the explosion.

The Gazers are the most incompetent time cops ever, but they do seem to have good luck. Kaworu basically did everything wrong and still stumbled into the golden ending.

I enjoyed this. To me, everything made sense. 8/10
DmonHiroMar 23, 2021 9:55 AM
Mar 23, 2021 10:45 AM
May 2019
I came in expecting a character drama about acting and idols with some hints of scifi.

That was slightly undercut by the psychological themes, time cops, branching timelines, Pleasuretron 9000, yandere robots, and Airi. That last one might be a weird addition to the rest but how many idol shows touch on topless underage modeling? Not to mention, she's responsible for the gayest kiss in anime this side of 2021.

I liked it though. But I have no idea how I'm supposed to accurately describe what this show is. I can't just say it's about acting and idols, because that's uh, not truthful.
Mar 23, 2021 11:03 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
@CodeMonkeys: I can absolutely relate about this anime being something that puts too much elements into only one cour. It should have expended to two cour and it could have handled the scenarios way better.

As a giant yuri fan, I missed the conclusion between Seria and Airi. The kiss was forced, but still a nice way to confess.
Mar 23, 2021 11:42 AM

Apr 2020
Oh well atleast some of the gaps that I am desperately scratching to know was answered at the first half of the episode, but yeah this anime blows. Transferring people's minds into nowhere reminds me of FranXX and Akudama, and somehow they really fitted the timetravel sci-fi aspect in this show that WAS supposed to be just a theater idol-esque anime.

And that's the big problem about Gekidol, it tried to fit TOO MUCH stuff in one single box. And in the end, I just feel wasted watching this show. I remembered that I was interested to watch this since it was more sci-fi, and the synopsis leads me to think that this is going to be dark. But I'm now at the finish line, and I say BS to all of that elements.

And somehow they're resetted back in time for the sakes of a good ending. Because the antagonist thought that the fight between Airi and Izumi was good for the dreams and the future of humankind, well fine. At the end, I am totally tired of this anime, I'll give it a very low 4/10, sorry but I'm out.

(The first ED slaps tho)
Mar 23, 2021 11:50 AM

Jan 2008
Transferring people's minds into nowhere?
That's.... not what was happening. She was going to transfer people's minds into the past, 5 years to be exact.

The antagonist thought that the fight between Airi and Izumi was good for the dreams and the future of humankind?
Again, not what happened. Viento linked the mass transfer and the resetting of the world to the original event on the roof being played out by AiT. But Seria changed the ending so she overwrote the event and made peace between the parties. Thus the disaster made by the TMS didn't happen.

I doubt you were paying much attention.
Mar 23, 2021 11:50 AM

Feb 2020
Huh? They should've just stuck with theatre drama, not this sci-fi bull they threw out the past 8 episodes. Conclusion didn't even felt like a conclusion, and essentially nothing has been explained or concluded and is just left for assumption.

Yeah, this was pretty bad. Nothing worthwhile here, and nothing memorable either.

2/10 - at least they had decent drama at the start and cool ending songs.

Mar 23, 2021 11:56 AM

Jan 2008
Boazanian said:
essentially nothing has been explained or concluded and is just left for assumption.

Seriously? Do people really not pay attention when they watch something? What more do you want? A flowchart? A narrator to explain the thoughts of the characters as they are thinking? What exactly didn't you understand. I'll try and simplify it for you.
DmonHiroMar 23, 2021 12:05 PM
Mar 23, 2021 12:08 PM

Feb 2020
DmonHiro said:
Boazanian said:
essentially nothing has been explained or concluded and is just left for assumption.

Seriously? Do people really not pay attention when they watch something? What more do you want? A flowchart? A narrator to explain the thoughts of the characters as they are thinking?

So you think the story was explained enough despite jumping back to theatre and forth to sci-fi with little to no depth in either side? Sure maybe im just dumb, but the continuous plot keys being pulled out of the writer's hole really tired me. Id be happy to know all the details and the conclusion explained by you if you 100% understood that mess

Though what im more frustrated on was the fact that they tried implementing sci-fi/dark themes in a damned music/drama anime.
Mar 23, 2021 12:09 PM

Mar 2018
Boazanian said:
Huh? They should've just stuck with theatre drama, not this sci-fi bull they threw out the past 8 episodes. Conclusion didn't even felt like a conclusion, and essentially nothing has been explained or concluded and is just left for assumption.

Yeah, this was pretty bad. Nothing worthwhile here, and nothing memorable either.

2/10 - at least they had decent drama at the start and cool ending songs.

I agree with these thoughts. There was a lot of material to work with but they chose to just ignore all of it and do something completely different instead. Drama at the start was what got me interested as well, but it turns out that they weren't planning to go anywhere with it.
Mar 23, 2021 12:12 PM

Jul 2016
DmonHiro said:
I enjoyed this. To me, everything made sense. 8/10

I agree. I confess I had to organize some thoughts in order to understand it all, but in the end it made sense. It's obvious that the final act would be the key, it was a good way of recovering the protagonism of the girls from Alice In, since the previous episodes were focused on Takezaki-Kaworu-Doll.
Mar 23, 2021 5:45 PM

Jul 2017
raiderublaze said:
Oh well atleast some of the gaps that I am desperately scratching to know was answered at the first half of the episode, but yeah this anime blows. Transferring people's minds into nowhere reminds me of FranXX and Akudama, and somehow they really fitted the timetravel sci-fi aspect in this show that WAS supposed to be just a theater idol-esque anime.

And that's the big problem about Gekidol, it tried to fit TOO MUCH stuff in one single box. And in the end, I just feel wasted watching this show. I remembered that I was interested to watch this since it was more sci-fi, and the synopsis leads me to think that this is going to be dark. But I'm now at the finish line, and I say BS to all of that elements.

And somehow they're resetted back in time for the sakes of a good ending. Because the antagonist thought that the fight between Airi and Izumi was good for the dreams and the future of humankind, well fine. At the end, I am totally tired of this anime, I'll give it a very low 4/10, sorry but I'm out.

(The first ED slaps tho)
Total agreement...except that for me, the first OP slaps tho
Mar 23, 2021 5:47 PM

Jul 2017
DmonHiro said:
Transferring people's minds into nowhere?
That's.... not what was happening. She was going to transfer people's minds into the past, 5 years to be exact.

The antagonist thought that the fight between Airi and Izumi was good for the dreams and the future of humankind?
Again, not what happened. Viento linked the mass transfer and the resetting of the world to the original event on the roof being played out by AiT. But Seria changed the ending so she overwrote the event and made peace between the parties. Thus the disaster made by the TMS didn't happen.

I doubt you were paying much attention.
I wish I had the attention span to theory-craft like yours, but by the end, I just clocked out. Couldn't care for it that much no matter how tightly paced the ending resolved everything. At least that's a plus point for those who liked this one clusterf*** of a messy show.
Mar 23, 2021 6:03 PM

Aug 2018
Started watched this with the anticipation I would get some wholesome CGDCT, but that idea I had to throw out of the window.

Iether way: I think this anime would have done a lot better if it were a 2-cour.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Mar 23, 2021 6:26 PM

Dec 2015
So they tried to pull "instrumentality project" instead they got "free will" with the congratulations and clapping scene.

Where did I watch this before?

On serious note I like the early panty shots.
Mar 23, 2021 7:17 PM

Jan 2020
The last episode wasn't great but I respect the fact that Gekidol tried something new with the idol genre even if it was kinda bad and messy at times

Mar 23, 2021 7:51 PM

Sep 2013
It started well, mystery, cute girls doing cute things, drama...
Then suddenly, SciFi out the wazoo and a 90 degree turn in the plot?
For the last 3 episodes I had a hard time telling the 3, or was it 4? 5? Girls apart. Them calling each other by various names also didn't help. I know it was part of the play but still...

The ending was good actually. When they finally got around to it. The biggest disappointment was never seeing teenage Seria and her twin sister Alice (the real one) together. We could hear her voice, but where was she? It would have been a huge +1 for them to both join the theater, I think.
5/10
Mar 23, 2021 8:10 PM
Jul 2018
Glordit said:

the posts have now been made... i guess we're just too retarded to understand this magnificent masterpiece of artwork ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 23, 2021 8:41 PM

Jan 2008
KANLen09 said:
I wish I had the attention span to theory-craft like yours

This isn't theory-crafting. These are all things that were literally said in the show. Now even just shown. Explicitly said by characters in the show.

Also, for the last time: this is NOT an idol show. It never was, it never tried. It has elements, but the main group is a THEATER group. This is like saying that every anime that has a car chase scene is a racing anime.
Mar 23, 2021 9:15 PM

Jan 2011
The whole show is just a brain cell-killing convoluted infodump. The only reason I gave it a 5 was because the girls are cute as hell.
Mar 24, 2021 6:05 AM

Aug 2019
What a mess of a show, making it pure sci-fi would have been better or they should have just stick with the theater thing. Some scenes were confusing and others doesn't make any sense. Well, at least it has decent drama and happy ending and the girls are cute so i'll give consideration. 3/10
Mar 24, 2021 6:13 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Truly maginificent, and i can see why peoples mad at something that they never believed it before, and hide behind the complexity of such a mess into the blame. Well, i put a spoiler tab to simply shorten my reaction.

Thats it all and peace brah. Lets move on to another shit show!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 24, 2021 8:08 AM

Aug 2013
8/10. A little too rushed, but generally I really enjoyed this series.
The OST was AWESOME. One of the best (if not the best) that I heard in anime for a while.
spaesu said:
Glordit said:

the posts have now been made... i guess we're just too retarded to understand this magnificent masterpiece of artwork ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'd call retarded someone who is shitting on some series in every possible thread instead just dropping it.
rsc-plMar 24, 2021 8:11 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 24, 2021 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
rsc-pl said:
The OST was AWESOME. One of the best (if not the best) that I heard in anime for a while.
spaesu said:
the posts have now been made... i guess we're just too retarded to understand this magnificent masterpiece of artwork ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'd call retarded someone who is shitting on some series in every possible thread instead just dropping it.
i do not drop any anime, that is all. i see you feel the need to insult me because i dislike this show, if a negative opinion on this anime gets you this enraged, i suggest you go visit a local counsellor or watch this video:
Mar 24, 2021 10:42 AM

May 2009
This was huge waste of time:
-pretentious
-convoluted
-weak characters
-reset ending
People will be only remembering that one slut going topless in gravure photoshoot (and maybe Cowroo's fat ass).
bastek66Mar 24, 2021 10:50 AM
Mar 24, 2021 10:46 AM

Jan 2008
spaesu said:
i do not drop any anime, that is all.

I'm sorry, but someone who keeps watching something they hate is definitely in no position to tell someone else to take mental health advice.
Mar 24, 2021 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
@DmonHiro

Seriously? Do people really not pay attention when they watch something? What more do you want? A flowchart? A narrator to explain the thoughts of the characters as they are thinking? What exactly didn't you understand. I'll try and simplify it for you.
Please do write a short summery of wtf happened in the anime. I'm curious, but too lazy to re-watch the episodes to make sense of things.

So, 2 time-traveling girls chase down another girl who wants to reshape humanity, but 1 of them got killed?(or not?) and the girl they were chasing got away and used 2 dudes + the surviving time-travel girl to complete her goal by manipulating them? Why was the last play so important? why, how and did time reset at the end? whaaaaaa?
Mar 24, 2021 1:35 PM

Aug 2013
spaesu said:
rsc-pl said:

i do not drop any anime, that is all. i see you feel the need to insult me because i dislike this show, if a negative opinion on this anime gets you this enraged, i suggest you go visit a local counsellor or watch this video:

Holy shit, dude, just stop painting yourself as the victim. You can dislike something, but if you're repeating yourself all over again in every episode thread "OH HOW FUCKING BAD IT IS AND WHEN IT WILL FINALLY END", then you're the person who should search for help, because who sane is forcing thyself to spend free time on something that he hate. Think about it.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 24, 2021 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
rsc-pl said:
spaesu said:

Holy shit, dude, just stop painting yourself as the victim. You can dislike something, but if you're repeating yourself all over again in every episode thread "OH HOW FUCKING BAD IT IS AND WHEN IT WILL FINALLY END", then you're the person who should search for help, because who sane is forcing thyself to spend free time on something that he hate. Think about it.
i was waiting and hoping that something good would happen but that something never came... well i guess i did at least get some enjoyment laughing at how bad it was
Mar 24, 2021 8:09 PM

Jul 2017
Huh.. okay. Guess this is it for this show. I won't lie, i really liked this at the begining, and started to develop quite smoothly, but then this acting anime turned into a clusterfuck of idk what tbh xd i just cant describe it. Yuri bait was op, THAT FUCKING DOLL WAS ANNOYING and by the end of it i just lost my interest, don't know what i can say about this anymore.

Started as a 7, ended at a 5/10, meh.
Mar 24, 2021 8:54 PM

Jan 2020
Wow. What a marvelous ending. My mind was blown to be honest. I thought the show was garbage at first, but now it's one of my all-time favorites! Thank you, Gekidol. Thanks for letting me go through such a spectacular experience. Easy 10/10.

spaesu said:
rsc-pl said:

i was waiting and hoping that something good would happen but that something never came... well i guess i did at least get some enjoyment laughing at how bad it was

Exactly me
Mar 24, 2021 9:11 PM

Aug 2008
9/10 anime of the season, all these brainlets got filtered. HA HA @ midwits.
Mar 25, 2021 1:32 AM

Jan 2020
DmonHiro said:
Boazanian said:

Yeah, we are complete retards that can't fathom the pure BRILLIANCE of Gekidol. We are apologetic for our inexplicable stupidity.

On a serious note, I think I understood 90% of what the anime wanted to show/tell, but it's still fucking shit.

The Sci-Fi thingy wasn't brought up completely randomly; it was slightly foreshadowed/hinted by the doll (her controlling other people's mind and creating illusions, and all that crap) at the beginning. Even then, the ending was EXTREMELY abrupt. It was rough.... Real rough....

From what I understood, the show wanted to depict human conflict, dealing with your past regrets, or something like that, but it was all incredibly shallow and done with the mentality of a ten year old. They basically thought, "You know, just throw in a bunch of seemingly complicated subjects that don't go together, and they would think it's genius!"

Now, let me explain the ending for all the "retards" that didn't understand it.

"Kaoru, who is apparently a time police (or a "Gazer" as the anime states), interferes with the past by rescuing this guy named Takezaki whom she loves, but was supposed to die? This causes the creation of an alternate universe/timeline? Now, to reform mankind and send them back to 5 years in the past, Izumi clone plans to initiate some sort of instrumentality project using a mind-controlling theatre, so she returns to the past and disguises as a highschool student? But two Gazers, the previously mentioned Kaoru and this time Airi clone, also go to the timeline Izumi clone is in to prevent her? After a while, they find the culprit, and in the process of capturing her, Airi clone dies and Kaoru somehow kills Izumi clone, but Izumi clone didn't really die because what Kaoru killed was just a doll? Then unbeknownst to Kaoru, Izumi clone uses Takezaki to restart her plan? Kaoru eventually discovers what Takezaki is trying to do, so she tries to stop him from doing that? But he doesn't listen because the robot put a spell on him or something, and proceeds to initiate his plan? For some reason, how the future of mankind will turn out depends on Seria, Airi and Izumi reenacting that specific event? And when Seria does something different at the end of the play, it ensures they would still be a part of Gekidol even if they were sent back to 5 years ago?"

Excuse me, what the fuck?

I applaud the show's efforts to do something new, but why does it matter when everything it does is shit anyway? Sometimes, knowing your limit helps a lot, you know? I would rather watch a generic idol anime than watch something like Gekidol again. Much, much rather.

DmonHiro said:
KANLen09 said:
I wish I had the attention span to theory-craft like yours

This isn't theory-crafting. These are all things that were literally said in the show. Now even just shown. Explicitly said by characters in the show.

Also, for the last time: this is NOT an idol show. It never was, it never tried. It has elements, but the main group is a THEATER group. This is like saying that every anime that has a car chase scene is a racing anime.

It IS MOSTLY a fucking idol show, what are you on about? Your analogy doesn't even make sense. Entire SIX episodes of the show revolves around the characters doing idol stuff, and then the focus COMPLETELY abruptly shifts to a garbage Sci-Fi plot (slightly foreshadowed at the beginning, but still fucking HORRENDOUS), which is so unbelievably convoluted and poorly executed that I might have lost some brain cells while watching it. And no, it's not because I "didn't understand the show". Stop using the same brainless argument over and over again.

Note: I'm NOT angry about people liking the show, no. What I'm angry about is the fact that some people are unironically calling others stupid because they disliked the show and "didn't understand it".
IrrelevantGuyJun 16, 2021 3:39 AM
Mar 25, 2021 11:49 AM

Jan 2008
IrrelevantGuy said:
On a serious note, I think I understood 90% of what the anime wanted to show/tell, but it's still fucking shit.

And that is perfectly fine. I have no problem with people who didn't like it.
My problem is with people who keep saying it makes no sense. THOSE are the people I say are too stupid to figure out what was going on.

If you just didn't like it, more power to you. But to say that it's garbage because it doesn't make any sense is to out oneself as a moron. I can't stand people who have the mindset of "If I didn't understand it, then it's stupid". They're the main reason shows can't have a more complex plot: fear of alienating the idiots.
Mar 25, 2021 4:49 PM

Jan 2016
DmonHiro said:
IrrelevantGuy said:

And that is perfectly fine. I have no problem with people who didn't like it.
My problem is with people who keep saying it makes no sense. THOSE are the people I say are too stupid to figure out what was going on.

If you just didn't like it, more power to you. But to say that it's garbage because it doesn't make any sense is to out oneself as a moron. I can't stand people who have the mindset of "If I didn't understand it, then it's stupid". They're the main reason shows can't have a more complex plot: fear of alienating the idiots.

I agree with you here. After some thinking and reading stuff I'm pretty sure the main plot does have a coherent closure, that aside of how good or bad the execution ended up being. Still, as you replied to someone some posts ago, would you be willing to briefly summarize what you understood in general? I'd like to compare and see how close I actually am to understanding the series.
Mar 25, 2021 6:58 PM

Jan 2011
oof i stopped watching this half way due to being too busy since the plot was kinda going somewhere with how low viewed this was ,it was a bit hard to see reactions but judging from the first comments it did not stick its landing with the plot it was setting up huh...shame dont think ill pick it up if it ant worth it.
Mar 25, 2021 7:16 PM

Jul 2017
I think this anime is a normal anime with a drama, a little Sci-fi. But wth with a Mystery and psycholoGical
G
Mar 25, 2021 7:34 PM

Jan 2008
Naranja128 said:
Still, as you replied to someone some posts ago, would you be willing to briefly summarize what you understood in general?

OK, I'll give it a shot. I'll try to keep it as a list, in chronological order (or at least the one I think is correct).

1. In the future, a conflict between time traveling criminals (Inovators, shortened to IN) and time traveling cops (Gazers, shortened to GA) somehow fucks up the world.
2. IN send Enri Viano to 2012 (I think, I can't remember the year) with the GTS system in order to change the past and make everyone happy (just like Hiro wanted to do).
3. GA send Miki (Kaworu) and Kyouko to stop Enri. Enri poses as a high school girl, Asuka. So do Miki and Kyouko.
4. Miki does not believe Asuka is actually Enri. When Enri starts the plan Kyouko tries to shoot her, the bullet bounces off (Enri actually used a mechanical Doll) and kills Kyouko.
5. Miki somehow manages to kill Enri and stop the GTS, but at the cost of it creating an explosion and killing thousands.
6. Instead of going back to her future, Miki stays and meets Hiro. Hiro was supposed to die, but Miki saves him because she fell in love with him.
7. Miki's superiors come to the past and capture her to bring her back. They change Hiro's memories so that he thinks Miki died in the explosion.
8. Enri's personality data still stored in the GTS starts using Hiro in an attempt to complete her plan.
9. The GA send an older Miki back in time again, to the years the story actually takes place, to kill Hiro. She does not.

OK, this covers everything that happened before the time the anime actually takes place in. I'll do the rest later.
Mar 25, 2021 8:54 PM

Jan 2016
DmonHiro said:
Naranja128 said:
Still, as you replied to someone some posts ago, would you be willing to briefly summarize what you understood in general?

OK, I'll give it a shot. I'll try to keep it as a list, in chronological order (or at least the one I think is correct).

1. In the future, a conflict between time traveling criminals (Inovators, shortened to IN) and time traveling cops (Gazers, shortened to GA) somehow fucks up the world.
2. IN send Enri Viano to 2012 (I think, I can't remember the year) with the GTS system in order to change the past and make everyone happy (just like Hiro wanted to do).
3. GA send Miki (Kaworu) and Kyouko to stop Enri. Enri poses as a high school girl, Asuka. So do Miki and Kyouko.
4. Miki does not believe Asuka is actually Enri. When Enri starts the plan Kyouko tries to shoot her, the bullet bounces off (Enri actually used a mechanical Doll) and kills Kyouko.
5. Miki somehow manages to kill Enri and stop the GTS, but at the cost of it creating an explosion and killing thousands.
6. Instead of going back to her future, Miki stays and meets Hiro. Hiro was supposed to die, but Miki saves him because she fell in love with him.
7. Miki's superiors come to the past and capture her to bring her back. They change Hiro's memories so that he thinks Miki died in the explosion.
8. Enri's personality data still stored in the GTS starts using Hiro in an attempt to complete her plan.
9. The GA send an older Miki back in time again, to the years the story actually takes place, to kill Hiro. She does not.

OK, this covers everything that happened before the time the anime actually takes place in. I'll do the rest later.

Nice, I was sort of confused regarding the motivations of both groups (INs and GAs) and the conflict between them, but it seems the anime just used that as a catalyst for the plot to start with the world getting fucked because of them and just left it at that. Let's see:

-Regarding points 1,2 and 3, does that mean INs were the ones that wanted to fix what their conflict with GAs caused, but for some reason GAs wanted to stop them (and leave the world fucked up)?

-Regarding point 5, just to confirm, I suppose that explosion was the disaster that killed Seira's family and left behind the crater/huge hole in the city(?).

I still have some doubts -especially around Doll's character- but I'll wait until you finish writing the rest. Thanks in advance, this actually makes stuff pretty much clear.
Naranja128Mar 25, 2021 9:02 PM
Mar 25, 2021 11:22 PM

Oct 2008
inobeytah! oh i cringe!!!

Mar 26, 2021 3:31 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Naranja128 said:

Nice, I was sort of confused regarding the motivations of both groups (INs and GAs) and the conflict between them, but it seems the anime just used that as a catalyst for the plot to start with the world getting fucked because of them and just left it at that. Let's see:

Naranja128 said:

-Regarding points 1,2 and 3, does that mean INs were the ones that wanted to fix what their conflict with GAs caused, but for some reason GAs wanted to stop them (and leave the world fucked up)?

The Gazers were absolute certain that changing the past would lead to humans extinction. Miki always repeated that the intereference with the past would be a crime that costs billions of live.

Naranja128 said:

-Regarding point 5, just to confirm, I suppose that explosion was the disaster that killed Seira's family and left behind the crater/huge hole in the city(?).

Yeah this was the cause

Naranja128 said:

I still have some doubts -especially around Doll's character- but I'll wait until you finish writing the rest. Thanks in advance, this actually makes stuff pretty much clear.

Doll had an carring character that was triggered with the feelings of guilt by Seria. As part of the GMS she was later manipulated by Enri to use Hiro as there piece to change the past.
Mar 26, 2021 4:14 PM

Nov 2013
Thanks to you guys, I finally have some understanding of the plot now.
Mar 26, 2021 9:47 PM

Mar 2009
Well, this was definitely an anime.

They never went anywhere with Airi and Seria's kiss.
Mar 27, 2021 2:17 AM
Mar 2013
so, eps 2-11 is never happen?
Mar 27, 2021 5:49 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Mormegil said:
Well, this was definitely an anime.

They never went anywhere with Airi and Seria's kiss.

Nah, even after the kiss, Seria and Airi got very close to each other, before actually Izumi did change this relationship. It seems like Airi was not looking only at Seria, but also had hidden feelings for Izumi.

In the end she did not make a move on either of them. But who knows what the new world will bring to them.

I have still the feeling that the series tried something very special, but it was too much for 12 episodes. The staff should have invested the time to go 2-cour, that would have unfold the full potential of the series.
CyanwasserstoffMar 27, 2021 5:57 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekidol Episode 5 Discussion

Ashhk - Feb 2, 2021

32 by Destroyer31 »»
Nov 12, 2023 12:09 AM

» well i think this is the most memorable show ever made

Almyx2 - Jan 30, 2022

1 by Ima_Ga_Saikou »»
Jun 6, 2023 2:27 AM

Poll: » Gekidol Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 16, 2021

28 by removed-user »»
May 9, 2023 12:15 AM

Poll: » Gekidol Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 9, 2021

17 by removed-user »»
May 8, 2023 1:41 AM

Poll: » Gekidol Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Feb 23, 2021

27 by removed-user »»
May 7, 2023 1:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.