Forum Settings
Forums

“The Jew is the culprit”, say neo-Nazis at Madrid march

New
Feb 23, 2021 1:05 PM
Feb 2021

About 300 neo-Nazis marched through Madrid to pay tribute to the Blue Division, the Spanish volunteers who fought alongside the Nazis in World War II.

The event was convened by the Patriotic Youth, a Madrid neo-Nazi organization, and was supported by different neo-Nazi and fascist groups across Spain, such as the España2000 party or La Falange, whose leader, Manuel Andrino, attended the march.

Neo-Nazi groups from all over Spain meet in Madrid each year to carry out this act, which coincides with the anniversary of the 1943 Battle of Krasny Bor.

The march, which went through several streets of Madrid to the city’s Almudena cemetery, proceeded behind a banner of the Blue Division shield with the legend “Honour and glory to the fallen.” Participants made the Nazi salute and sang fascist songs.

A woman, identified as neo-Nazi Isabel Medina Peralta, addressed the event dressed in a blue shirt and was recorded saying: “It is our supreme obligation to fight for Spain, to fight for Europe, now weak and liquidated by the enemy. The enemy will always be the same, although with different masks: the Jew. […] The Jew is the culprit and the Blue Division fought it.”

The event featured a religious service in front of a monument to the Blue Division, on which a wreath of flowers with a swastika was placed. A priest addressed the audience saying: “Marxism, just like yesterday […] continues trying to disturb the peace of our society, disturb the peace of the spirits and, above all, remove the prince of peace, our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Also addressing the attendees was Ignacio Menéndez, a lawyer for the far-right extremist Carlos García Juliá, the co-author of the 1977 Atocha massacre, who has been recently released from prison.

Menéndez asked attendees not to comply with measures against COVID-19: “You need to violate the curfew, that you meet with your family and friends, that you be more than six like we are here today; and that you embrace each other, and that you sing and that you live joyfully. Because fascism is joy.”

The Federation of Jewish Communities of Spain (FCJE), the country’s EJC affiliate, condemned the incident in the strongest terms.

“We consider it unacceptable that in a solid democracy under the rule of law such as Spain, such remarks go unpunished.”

“That is why we demand that the Office of the Prosecutor for Hate Crimes investigate this incident and, where appropriate, prosecute and condemn these criminal acts.”

“In addition, the FCJE, together the Platform against Antisemitism and the Movement against Intolerance, will act with all the legal tools at our disposal.”

https://eurojewcong.org/news/communities-news/spain/the-enemy-will-always-be-the-same-far-right-groups-honour-nazi-collaborators-in-madrid/
https://www.jns.org/spains-jewish-communities-insist-on-investigation-into-neo-nazi-rally/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/02/20/fascist-influencer-left-wing-rapper-plunge-spain-free-speech/
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 23, 2021 2:19 PM
Jul 2018
Fascism is infecting your loved ones and friends with a disease apparently.
Feb 23, 2021 3:02 PM

Jun 2019
ProfessionalNEET said:
/pol/ has been simping for this Nazi chick like crazy lmao

Reminds me of this God-forsaken website I found out when I searched into the "Génération Identitaire" spokeswoman.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?334014-Classify-French-far-right-militant-Tha%C3%AFs-d-Escufon

"Classify", this is what those people are doing all day... Properly disgusting.
Feb 23, 2021 3:14 PM

Dec 2012
1. Woman says Jews are ruining her life.
2. Self-proclaimed Jewish organizations proceed to use all of their weight & influence to...oh, ruin her life.

I wonder what's really lending to the conspiracy that Jews run the world.
Feb 23, 2021 3:32 PM

Mar 2018
Meusnier said:
ProfessionalNEET said:
/pol/ has been simping for this Nazi chick like crazy lmao

Reminds me of this God-forsaken website I found out when I searched into the "Génération Identitaire" spokeswoman.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?334014-Classify-French-far-right-militant-Tha%C3%AFs-d-Escufon

Disgusting? No I would not say so. More of a hilarious thing for one to do.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Feb 23, 2021 3:41 PM

Jun 2019
Luchse said:
Meusnier said:

Disgusting? No I would not say so. More of a hilarious thing for one to do.

Perhaps if you take it as a game (a very weird one), although I fail to see how one can they when one wins of loses.. Also, these guys seem dead serious if they write thousands of posts on this topic, and I can not say that I find that admirable to say the least.
Feb 23, 2021 4:34 PM

Dec 2016
Is this news because a cute nazi chick said that she hates jews? Fucking simps ruin everything man.
한 번만 살지만 제대로 하면 한 번이면 충분해요
Feb 23, 2021 5:19 PM

Feb 2010
Crow_Black said:
Poltical brainwashing is very toxic regardless of what side it does it.

is it really political brainwashing if it's just a bunch of people thinking with there dicks?

its basically internet troll and her army of simps create a death cult bent on killing themselves with a virus.

@cymbalikiru

bruh did you literally just make an account to post this?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 23, 2021 6:52 PM

Mar 2008
Bayek said:
2. Self-proclaimed Jewish organizations proceed to use all of their weight & influence to...oh, ruin her life.

And her life is ruined how? If anything she proffits from media attention so she has Jews to thank.
Feb 23, 2021 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
traed said:
Bayek said:

And her life is ruined how? If anything she proffits from media attention so she has Jews to thank.
You have to do better than this. Name one person in the alt-right who has "profited" long term after mentioning Jews. Not even Nick Cannon could get away with it despite calling White people subhuman and animalistic.

Nah guy, she's gonna have all of her payment processors cancelled, deplatformed from the internet, banned from Onlyfans (lol) and will now be investigated for "hate crimes" aka running her savings dry by tying her up in legal battles that only the FJCE's coffers can afford.

But yeah, go ahead and tell me how talking about Jews is "winning."
Feb 23, 2021 7:06 PM

Mar 2008
Bayek said:
traed said:

You have to do better than this. Name one person in the alt-right who has "profited" long term after mentioning Jews. Not even Nick Cannon could get away with it despite calling White people subhuman and animalistic.

Nah guy, she's gonna have all of her payment processors cancelled, deplatformed from the internet, banned from Onlyfans (lol) and will now be investigated for "hate crimes" aka running her savings dry by tying her up in legal battles that only the FJCE's coffers can afford.

So? Even if she were banned she would have profited from the initial rise in attention. Without media attention (the internet is media too btw) she would be just another unknown person. It's her decision to alienate herself. Are you going to blame Jews for her parents disowning her for her actions too?
Feb 23, 2021 7:11 PM

Feb 2017
More than 75 years have passed and still this ideology is still around. A radical idea taking root in the minds of people and being passed on to next generation is scary. Now I understand the true accomplishment of Goebbels.
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Feb 23, 2021 7:27 PM

Dec 2016
Love rigth wingers supossed cancellations, their get cancelled so hard that they get more influnet after getting cancelled.
heh.
Feb 23, 2021 7:29 PM

Dec 2012
traed said:
Bayek said:

So? Even if she were banned she would have profited from the initial rise in attention. Without media attention (the internet is media too btw) she would be just another unknown person. It's her decision to alienate herself. Are you going to blame Jews for her parents disowning her for her actions too?
This is such an asinine notion. How is her quality of life going to improve from a few hundred bucks vs being legally hunted down through every available channel that the FJCE has explicitly stated it will use?

Also your question is rather curious. I never blamed Jews for anything. I've simply laid out a case for why self-identified Jewish organizations aren't dissuading the conspiracies floating around about their influence.
ZekkenshinFeb 23, 2021 7:32 PM
Feb 23, 2021 9:23 PM
Jul 2018
Well_she_is_not_wrong.jpeg
Feb 24, 2021 12:47 AM

Mar 2008
Bayek said:
traed said:

This is such an asinine notion. How is her quality of life going to improve from a few hundred bucks vs being legally hunted down through every available channel that the FJCE has explicitly stated it will use?

Also your question is rather curious. I never blamed Jews for anything. I've simply laid out a case for why self-identified Jewish organizations aren't dissuading the conspiracies floating around about their influence.

Arent Jews supposed to be behind everything? Then Jews provided her the means to be an "influencer".
Feb 24, 2021 1:20 AM

Dec 2018
How is nazism still a thing?
Feb 24, 2021 1:21 AM

May 2013
Same old insanity. The Jews aren't 'behind' everything. It doesn't make any sense I mean the Jews are just a single religion.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Feb 24, 2021 8:58 AM
Aug 2018
Bayek said:

Why are you trying to blame the victim?
The woman is clearly in the wrong. What was the Jewish organisation supposed to do just ignore her? The only reason that the Jewish organisation needed to "ruin her life" was because how prevalent anti Semitic view are. I believe that this is the only way to stop the lies becoming mainstream. Your idea failed the moment that people started to believe in the book The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
MountainOfIronyFeb 24, 2021 9:20 AM
Living in a middle of a ruined world
Feb 24, 2021 10:01 AM

Dec 2012
traed said:
Bayek said:

Arent Jews supposed to be behind everything? Then Jews provided her the means to be an "influencer".
You've completely obfuscated the point in order to wrongly shift this discussion into trying to make me defend her absurd position. You're clearly acting in bad faith - which I won't begrudge - but I'm not going any further on this asinine premise.

@MountainofIrony - Is this the shot you're going to run with? Multi-million dollar confederation is a victim because random girl makes crazy claim? Also, this incident doesn't exist in a vacuum. Conspiracies about Jewish power are only prevalent because they carry the most severe penalties disproportionate to anything else. Just look at what happened to Nick Cannon. Zero consequences for dehumanizing White people, but had his career destroyed for one comment about Jews in the media. How does that make any sense?

Edit:
Disclaimer: I'm not saying the conspiracies are true. I'm saying that you don't stop them by mercilessly crushing anyone who participates in them. All you're doing is pushing people further to the fringes and making the radicalization process easier.
ZekkenshinFeb 24, 2021 10:13 AM
Feb 24, 2021 10:32 AM
Aug 2018
Bayek said:
traed said:

You've completely obfuscated the point in order to wrongly shift this discussion into trying to make me defend her absurd position. You're clearly acting in bad faith - which I won't begrudge - but I'm not going any further on this asinine premise.

@MountainofIrony - Is this the shot you're going to run with? Multi-million dollar confederation is a victim because random girl makes crazy claim? Also, this incident doesn't exist in a vacuum. Conspiracies about Jewish power are only prevalent because they carry the most severe penalties disproportionate to anything else. Just look at what happened to Nick Cannon. Zero consequences for dehumanizing White people, but had his career destroyed for one comment about Jews in the media. How does that make any sense?

Edit:
Disclaimer: I'm not saying the conspiracies are true. I'm saying that you don't stop them by mercilessly crushing anyone who participates in them. All you're doing is pushing people further to the fringes and making the radicalization process easier.
Bayek said:
traed said:

Edit:

I agree with you after the edit but the answer isn't just to ignore the hate speech. But I don't agree with you regarding the victims is the Jewish people not the confederation.
MountainOfIronyFeb 24, 2021 10:37 AM
Feb 24, 2021 11:04 AM

Feb 2010
Bayek said:
Not even Nick Cannon could get away with it despite calling White people subhuman and animalistic.

pretty sure he didn't get away with it BECAUSE he called a race subhuman.
moral of the story identarian movements are shit.
Monochrosanity said:

because narcissisms is a thing.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Feb 24, 2021 12:34 PM

Jul 2016
Monochrosanity said:

Maybe its because 2% of the population controls the vast majority of media conglomerates, big banks, and educational institutions.

And that 2% have been kicked out of their homelands and persecuted over 109 times over 3000 years, resulting in them finding refuge in other people's lands.

This results in those 2% of people developing a parasitic nature, as they need to subvert the traditional cultures of a society and encourage "tolerance", otherwise they'll be killed or expelled once more. The more diverse and fractured their host is, the better it is for the parasite. The lower the birth rates, the higher the prices, the worse off the traditional family, the better.

They'll lobby together to bring people from lesser civilizations into their hosts' lands, people that rape and murder the host's sons and daughters at vastly disproportionate amounts and destroy their once safe communities. Yet, using their control of the media, they'll only focus on the few circumstances where the hosts strike back at their invaders.

Yeah, I can't imagine why Nazism is still a thing.
Feb 24, 2021 12:38 PM

Dec 2012
hazarddex said:
Bayek said:
Not even Nick Cannon could get away with it despite calling White people subhuman and animalistic.

Monochrosanity said:

Where in there does he say "Sorry for calling White people subhuman savages"?
Feb 24, 2021 1:30 PM

Feb 2010
Bayek said:
hazarddex said:

and perhaps that's why he didn't get away? did I stutter?

Feb 24, 2021 1:41 PM

Dec 2012
hazarddex said:
Bayek said:

N-n-no, b-b-but you bit your tongue. P-p-pretty hard at that. If you can't even see the logical conclusion here I don't know what to say.

"Well he said all these things about White people. And then he said one thing about Jews. And then he apologized to Jews, but not to Whites. Therefore, he got in trouble for insulting White people. Checkmate!"
Feb 24, 2021 1:46 PM

Feb 2010
Bayek said:
hazarddex said:

N-n-no, b-b-but you bit your tongue. P-p-pretty hard at that. If you can't even see the logical conclusion here I don't know what to say.

"Well he said all these things about White people. And then he said one thing about Jews. And then he apologized to Jews, but not to Whites. Therefore, he got in trouble for insulting White people. Checkmate!"

I think you don't get that I'm not very forgiving of anyone who holds identarian beliefs. it's probably the most destructive and dumb philosophy to hold. the idea that being born x race/ethnicity makes some one special is probably the stupidest thing I've seen in my life.

if anyone said x race is subhuman then i would say they had what ever harsh backlash coming to them.

so i will ask you again did i stutter?

Feb 24, 2021 1:52 PM

Mar 2008
Bayek said:
traed said:

Edit:

But you're using things that haven't even happened as an argument so you're sure making it sound like you agree with her. If that wasn't your point you did a poor job at expressing yourself. I was mainly pointing out the irony in how she couldn't have gotten where she is without Jews if what she believed were true. There is often inconsistencies among far rightists. Such as claiming the Holocaust didnt happen while being proud of it. Saying Jews are inferior yet rule the world and are clever.
Feb 24, 2021 2:15 PM

Mar 2019
hazarddex said:
Bayek said:

I think you don't get that I'm not very forgiving of anyone who holds identarian beliefs. it's probably the most destructive and dumb philosophy to hold. the idea that being born x race/ethnicity makes some one special is probably the stupidest thing I've seen in my life.

if anyone said x race is subhuman then i would say they had what ever harsh backlash coming to them.

Identitarians are not saying that white people are superior to everyone else or deserve to dominate. The identitarian movement is saying that racial, ethnic, and cultural distinctions are good and that they should be preserved by not having everybody mix our cultures and races out of existence. Internationalist globalism is going to destroy every unique culture on Earth. The Identitarians are trying to stop that and are saying that every culture is good and has a right to self-determination. How the fuck is that destructive or dumb? Its literally the complete opposite. Its trying to prevent destruction.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2021 2:47 PM

Feb 2010
Ryuk9428 said:
hazarddex said:

Identitarians are not saying that white people are superior to everyone else or deserve to dominate. The identitarian movement is saying that racial, ethnic, and cultural distinctions are good and that they should be preserved by not having everybody mix our cultures and races out of existence. Internationalist globalism is going to destroy every unique culture on Earth. The Identitarians are trying to stop that and are saying that every culture is good and has a right to self-determination. How the fuck is that destructive or dumb? Its literally the complete opposite.

1.no where did i say identarian was unique to just white people so nice job projecting.

2. identarian movements support the idea segregation and that people should be categorized by race instead of individual actions and even removed form countries because of there race. these kind of movements are what support the whole stereotypes of "all blacks are criminals." "all whites are racists." "all Asians are geniuses." not to mention it was a similar line of thinking of "they aren't us so it's okay." that lead to practices like slavery.

3. you are absolutely wrong about the whole "spreading cultures will destroy them." historically the cultures that spread out the most survived the longest. compare how much we know about Greek and Rome who would freely trade (or in the romans case conquer.) there cultural beliefs. to what we know about Ancient Celts who didn't even have a written language. the reason Christianity managed to survive this long was because it shared it's cultures and didn't limit it to race. if you want a culture to survive you don't exclude people because they look different then you.

do i think it's important to respect the culture of a country you're in? yes do i think race should play a factor on it? no.

also if your going to preach to me about not mixing peoples cultures while being on an anime site that's literally built for foreigners to enjoy a culture from japan. then that ignorance speaks for itself.

4. the idea of not mixing is from the old idea of "keep the blood line pure." which goes to extremes to the point where it even will go as far as "men and woman of difference race shouldn't fall in love." this undermines individual choice.
this kind of collectivism =/= self determination it's about the opposite. it puts "the greater good." above the individual where have i heard that kind of shit before HMMM

5. there is no such thing as a "pure." ethnic person. even the most European person you can find has dna that are from several different ethnicities. you have more generically in common with some one who's the same height as you then some one who is a different height. 80% of height is purely genetic.

6. you can't stop evolution no matter how "pure." you try to keep a race eventually some ones cells will mutate changing them genetically and eventually lead to drastic differences between people. this is called mutation rate (it's also the reason rabbits can fuck there genetic relatives without getting genetic diseases because they have one of the highest mutation rates.) So question will you just butcher every single person born with genetic differences? to try to "preserve." the current "race"

7. it's pointless. with the dawn of genetic editing crispr eventually things like "race." won't even matter. it's already being used to remove sickle cell form the gene pool and on a scarier note china's using it to try and make genetical enhanced humans for military reasons. theres also cybernetics to consider and total cyborgs we already have brain to computer interfaces(mostly being used and tested with medical lost limbs right now.) but thats a topic for another time.

GrimAtramentFeb 24, 2021 3:06 PM

Feb 24, 2021 2:52 PM

Dec 2012
@hazarddex - But your personal ideals have nothing to do with what happened to Nick Cannon. I haven't offered my opinion on it once - simply pointed out that factually speaking, he only apologized for his remarks about Jews.

@traed - What do you mean by "things that haven't happened yet"? The official statement of an influential organization was:
"That is why we demand that the Office of the Prosecutor for Hate Crimes investigate this incident and, where appropriate, prosecute and condemn these criminal acts."

Whatever point you're making about her "success" is a misnomer. This is her 15 minutes of fame and it is going to be very short lived once she has to deal with the legal & financial repercussions of it. Btw, you still haven't named a single alt-right figure who is bigger & better than before having peddled conspiracies about Jewish power.

And please, don't make me cringe with something like "Milo", who is ethnically Jewish and actively advocates for Israel. Edit: Which I may add, is not an inherently bad thing.

And for the record, you're always welcome to ask my views on Jews & Israel at any time. I'm not hiding anything here.
ZekkenshinFeb 24, 2021 2:59 PM
Feb 24, 2021 3:07 PM

Mar 2019
hazarddex said:
Ryuk9428 said:

Identitarians are not saying that white people are superior to everyone else or deserve to dominate. The identitarian movement is saying that racial, ethnic, and cultural distinctions are good and that they should be preserved by not having everybody mix our cultures and races out of existence. Internationalist globalism is going to destroy every unique culture on Earth. The Identitarians are trying to stop that and are saying that every culture is good and has a right to self-determination. How the fuck is that destructive or dumb? Its literally the complete opposite.

1.no where did i say identarian was unique to just white people so nice job projecting.

2. identarian movements support the idea segregation and that people should be categorized by race instead of individual actions and even removed form countries because of there race. these kind of movements are what support the whole stereotypes of "all blacks are criminals." "all whites are racists." "all Asians are geniuses." not to mention it was a similar line of thinking of "they aren't us so it's okay." that lead to practices like slavery.

3. you are absolutely wrong about the whole "spreading cultures will destroy them." historically the cultures that spread out the most survived the longest. compare how much we know about Greek and Rome who would freely trade (or in the romans case conquer.) there cultural beliefs. to what we know about Ancient Celts who didn't even have a written language. the reason Christianity managed to survive this long was because it shared it's cultures and didn't limit it to race. if you want a culture to survive you don't exclude people because they look different then you.

do i think it's important to respect the culture of a country you're in? yes do i think race should play a factor on it? no.

also if your going to preach to me about not mixing peoples cultures while being on an anime site that's literally built for foreigners to enjoy a culture from japan. then that ignorance speaks for itself.

4. the idea of not mixing is from the old idea of "keep the blood line pure." which goes to extremes to the point where it even will go as far as "men and woman of difference race shouldn't fall in love." this undermines individual choice.
this kind of collectivism =/= self determination it's about the opposite. it puts "the greater good." above the individual where have i heard that kind of shit before HMMM

5. there is no such thing as a "pure." ethnic person. even the most European person you can find has dna that are from several different ethnicities. you have more generically in common with some one who's the same height as you then some one who is a different height. 80% of height is purely genetic.

6. you can't stop evolution no matter how "pure." you try to keep a race eventually some ones cells will mutate changing them genetically and eventually lead to drastic differences between people. this is called mutation rate (it's also the reason rabbits can fuck there genetic relatives without getting genetic diseases because they have one of the highest mutation rates.) So question will you just butcher every single person born with genetic differences? to try to "preserve." the current "race"

7. it's pointless. with the dawn of genetic editing crispr eventually things like "race." won't even matter. it's already being used to remove sickle cell form the gene pool and on a scarier not china's using it to try and make genetical enhanced humans for military reasons. theres also cybernetics to consider and total cyborgs we already have brain to computer interfaces(mostly being used and tested with medical lost limbs right now.) but thats a topic for another time.

Nobody has a problem with enjoying another nation's culture, through tourism, consumption of their products, participating in their practices. None of the Identitarians have a problem with that. The problem comes when you actually pick up large amounts of people from one country and place them in another.

Isn't it beautiful to have distinct racial groups though? Even within Europe there are so many different ethnicities. The Germans are distinct from the Italians who are distinct from the Spanish. I think it would be a shame if they were to all go away some day.

Some countries have evolved to be a racial mixing pot, the US for example is a huge mixing pot of European ethnicities. The Mestizo race is the mixing of Spanish ethnicity with Native Ameridinian ethnicities. I don't think we should blanketly ban all inter-racial mixing because you create culture out of that as well, but it should not be so excessive as to wipe out the distinct culture which is rapidly turning into reality.

Christian Europe had religion in common but the cultures have always been very distinct from one another. The Polish have a very different traditional culture from the Italians, the same is true of the Germans and the French.

Nobody is advocating for butchering anybody. People can evolve within their own countries but pushing people together who have evolved separately causes the destruction of both cultures if you do it too much.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2021 3:47 PM

Feb 2010
@Ryuk9428
Nobody is advocating for butchering anybody. I don't think we should blanketly ban all inter-racial mixing

speak for yourself not for others. for example another identarian many here know *cough* alterius *cough* is very much in favor of blanket banning all inter-racial mixing, mass sterilization etc.

The problem comes when you actually pick up large amounts of people from one country and place them in another.
This will happen due to natural disaster war famine. to add to that humans have been nomadic wanders for decades Even I whom i consider myself a stay at home and work kind of guy. Occasionally even i have the wander lust to go out and explore another region on the planet, but i don't because money and we have a big massive ocean between me and any country I would consider visiting.

Isn't it beautiful to have distinct racial groups though? Even within Europe there are so many different ethnicities. The Germans are distinct from the Italians who are distinct from the Spanish. I think it would be a shame if they were to all go away some day.
"it won't all go away." just as much as identarian beliefs are impossible. the idea of total uniformity is impossible also because of evolution and individual wills. however change will come and time waits for no one. that's my point it's pointless to try and prevent change from happening you can slightly alter the direction it goes. However, this entire belief that we need to prevent humanity from changing. It is an attempt to prevent that which cannot be prevented. you can't stop the cyberization of humans. you can't stop genetic editing and countries won't be able to prevent human cloning from being legalized in the near/distant future.

I don't think we should blanketly ban all inter-racial mixing because you create culture out of that as well, but it should not be so excessive as to wipe out the distinct culture which is rapidly turning into reality.
if you believe new cultures can be created form cultural interactions why would you believe we would all end up into a singular culture? even countries internally have a bunch of different smaller cultures. cultures can change integrally and be completely replaced internally. the anime culture of japan is considered it's own think hence the "otaku culture." it's not the same as modern japan culture and traditional japan culture. which both exist in japan.

counter cultures form around current cultures and internally change it.
atheism didn't come from "oh we mixed to many cultures." it came form counter culture towards Christianity.
even Christianity was a counter culture to roman society back then.

ProfessionalNEET said:
@Ryuk9428
Are you an identitarian now? Your posts in this thread seem a little more extreme than what I have seen in the past in regards to race.

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm witnessing the birth of a new alterius.
GrimAtramentFeb 24, 2021 4:11 PM

Feb 24, 2021 6:45 PM
Jul 2018
Ephemeral_Eso said:
Monochrosanity said:

Maybe its because 2% of the population controls the vast majority of media conglomerates, big banks, and educational institutions.

And that 2% have been kicked out of their homelands and persecuted over 109 times over 3000 years, resulting in them finding refuge in other people's lands.

This results in those 2% of people developing a parasitic nature, as they need to subvert the traditional cultures of a society and encourage "tolerance", otherwise they'll be killed or expelled once more. The more diverse and fractured their host is, the better it is for the parasite. The lower the birth rates, the higher the prices, the worse off the traditional family, the better.

They'll lobby together to bring people from lesser civilizations into their hosts' lands, people that rape and murder the host's sons and daughters at vastly disproportionate amounts and destroy their once safe communities. Yet, using their control of the media, they'll only focus on the few circumstances where the hosts strike back at their invaders.

Yeah, I can't imagine why Nazism is still a thing.

Kinda surprised it took this long for an actual Nazi to show up here.
You're not even close to subtle here my dude, just say Jews already.
Feb 24, 2021 7:00 PM

Jul 2016
xxXSaloFan69Xxx said:
Ephemeral_Eso said:

Perhaps he is talking about WASPs, British Americans, which it is perfectly acceptable to completely demonize and hate, and complain about their overrepresentation.

@xxXSaloFan69Xxx
Anglos clearly are the most oppressed group.

A major game series such as Fallout, is literally allowed to mock and laugh at the nuclear genocide of Anglo-America, or The Elder Scrolls fantasy race, the High Elves who descend from the Summerset Isles, which is a supremacist caricature of of English people. Or the Matrix men in black, representing Anglo-Americans (Agent Smith) as a oppressive shadow government.
RuneRemFeb 24, 2021 7:10 PM
Feb 24, 2021 7:01 PM
Jul 2018
RuneImperialist said:
xxXSaloFan69Xxx said:

Perhaps he is talking about WASPs, British Americans, which it is perfectly acceptable to completely demonize and hate, and complain about their overrepresentation.

WASPs and Brits, the most oppressed group of all.
Feb 24, 2021 11:11 PM

Mar 2019
@Hazarddex, @ProfessionalNEET

I could see more extreme identitarians saying we should ban all inter-racial mixing. Anything more extreme than that as far as racial policy, such as mass sterilization goes, leaves the realm of identitarianism and goes into supremacism. A true Identitarian nationalist should be opposed to any form of supremacism because it involves the destruction of a culture which is the opposite of the movement's aims.

I think I already had some identitarian beliefs before the picture was made clear to me. I already thought it would be a bad thing if lots of foreigners immigrated to Japan but if too many people do that, it would no longer be Japanese. Ethnic Japanese would become a minority in their own country. I don't want to see the traditional Japanese culture destroyed and I hate how America's traditional culture has been slowly destroyed over the past several decades.

Every culture in the world right now is being destroyed, this isn't just being done through inter-racial mixing, social media is probably a bigger problem honestly. Every single non-American I've talked to has told me that essentially the entire world is becoming America. To me, that's a shame. I've always loved and had an obsessive fixation on studying every nation's culture including their historical ones. When I travel to other countries, I don't want to feel like I'm in half America-half Germany or half America-half Qatar. I want these cultures to continue existing, to remain distinctly separate from each other. As was explained to me, that is "true diversity." When you have hundreds of separate cultures in the world.

Internationalism, through mass immigration and social media, would mix everything together to the point where there are no distinctions anymore. The globalist liberal and neocon elites want to create a NWO, this isn't just baseless conspiracy talk, they've mentioned it themselves many times. Pretty much all of them have at some point talked about a NWO. The NWO is based upon internationalism and global governance. They don't want distinct cultures to exist anymore because they think it brings chaos and because they see an opportunity to profit. They are using the EU and the UN to create this NWO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipM-O0b8W9k

This is disturbing, its the complete anti-thesis of the "diversity" they love to talk about so much. They want to essentially sterilize the world, remove all our cultural, gender, and racial distinctions because they think its "oppressive" or bound to cause conflict. They want to strip the world of everything that would give people true joy because they think the mere potential for problems caused by the norms of traditional cultures is apparently too much to allow. In this globalist/internationalist world. I do mean it when I say the highest level of happiness available to you will be contentment. Pretty much nobody is going to have true happiness. And many others are going to be absolutely miserable because they'll have no culture, no identity, nothing to be proud of, no responsibilities that give them meaning. Life will become an endless cycle of labor and consumerism. That's what they really want, is for all of us to essentially get our happiness from consumerism. To turn every city into nothing more than a wealth extraction machine.

Is that really the world you wanna live in? Because that's the world they're trying to create and if you don't wake up to it and educate yourself on what's going on its going to arrive sooner than you know it or if you do finally wake up, and all of us are gone and have no power anymore, nobody will be able to stop it because we'll all be censored, jobless, or dead.

This is what the Identitarian movement is fighting. The Identitarians believe that culture matters, it matters to have something to be proud of, it matters to have distinct cultures, festivals, holidays, they give us something to look forward to. Men and women do get along better when they have separate roles and are not put in competition with one another. The world has more life to it and creativity flourishes more when you listen to distinctly Russian music, read distinctly Polish literature, watch distinctly Japanese TV shows. Internationalism would kill all of that and create a world with no meaning where everyone is the same.

So that's why I support the Identitarian movement now. And I consider "supremacism" in any form to be just as evil and contrary to my goals as globalism is because its just saying that one specific country's culture or race deserves to dominate everyone else.
Ryuk9428Feb 24, 2021 11:19 PM
Feb 25, 2021 12:31 AM

Jan 2009
ah ye the jews they control everything /s
Feb 25, 2021 4:42 AM

Feb 2020
deg said:
ah ye the jews they control everything /s

No, no, just 40%, the other 60% is controlled by free-masons and alikes.
Feb 25, 2021 5:54 AM

Jul 2015
LMFAO christians at work as usual

“Marxism, just like yesterday […] continues trying to disturb the peace of our society, disturb the peace of the spirits and, above all, remove the prince of peace, our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Religion of peace lmao. GG believers. The world is a better place thanks to ther bullshit superstitions you're clinging to like a fly sticks to a piece of wet poop.
Feb 25, 2021 5:58 AM

Jan 2009
Ghemotoc said:

“Marxism, just like yesterday […] continues trying to disturb the peace of our society, disturb the peace of the spirits and, above all, remove the prince of peace, our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Religion of peace lmao. GG believers. The world is a better place thanks to ther bullshit superstitions you're clinging to like a fly sticks to a piece of wet poop.

its more funny since Jesus is a socialist aka Marxist "help each other help those in need"
Feb 25, 2021 6:01 AM

Jul 2015
deg said:
Ghemotoc said:

its more funny since Jesus is a socialist aka Marxist "help each other help those in need"

Imagine being worshipped by a bunch of retards...

If god existed he's strike down churches and preachers with lightning bolts lmao.
Feb 25, 2021 6:07 AM

Jul 2015
Anyway, we all know spaniards are half-muslim anyway, and I wouldn't trust a girl called Medina if I was white trash (^:

Yes I'm pouring oil on the fire.
Feb 25, 2021 5:55 PM

Mar 2008
Bayek said:
@hazarddex - But your personal ideals have nothing to do with what happened to Nick Cannon. I haven't offered my opinion on it once - simply pointed out that factually speaking, he only apologized for his remarks about Jews.

@traed - What do you mean by "things that haven't happened yet"? The official statement of an influential organization was:
"That is why we demand that the Office of the Prosecutor for Hate Crimes investigate this incident and, where appropriate, prosecute and condemn these criminal acts."

Whatever point you're making about her "success" is a misnomer. This is her 15 minutes of fame and it is going to be very short lived once she has to deal with the legal & financial repercussions of it. Btw, you still haven't named a single alt-right figure who is bigger & better than before having peddled conspiracies about Jewish power.

And please, don't make me cringe with something like "Milo", who is ethnically Jewish and actively advocates for Israel. Edit: Which I may add, is not an inherently bad thing.

And for the record, you're always welcome to ask my views on Jews & Israel at any time. I'm not hiding anything here.

I mean you said her life is ruined but nothing happened to her right now.

I'm not really talking fame I mean she would have never become that big an influence without the internet. I also assume she has made money from this as well. Im not just talking this current case I am talking the whole deal up to this point.

What ones? All of them. A pro Jew Neo Nazi would never get far among Neo Nazis. Just because they eventually break laws or did something that got them ostracized by their own doesnt mean they didn't get initially risen up in part from their anti semetism.

I get what you originally tried to say but doing nothing wouldnt get anywhere either.

I dont really have time or interest for that. I dont care for identity politics. I dont think Jews should get special treatment that goes beyond other groups of people.
Feb 25, 2021 5:58 PM

Sep 2018
Israel has large power throughout the world. Complaining about it does nothing though. I think it is best to accept it and move on.
Feb 26, 2021 4:05 AM

May 2018
I knew it. I knew it was the Jews all along.
Feb 26, 2021 4:25 AM
Aug 2018
rohan121 said:
Israel has large power throughout the world. Complaining about it does nothing though. I think it is best to accept it and move on.

I am sorry but what the hell Israel has to do with this subject.
Feb 26, 2021 6:36 AM

Sep 2018
MountainOfIrony said:
rohan121 said:

I am sorry but what the hell Israel has to do with this subject.

Israel is pretty much majority Jewish and they run the world for the most part. The women freaked out over their control on things.
Feb 26, 2021 9:32 AM

Dec 2012
traed said:
Bayek said:

I mean you said her life is ruined but nothing happened to her right now.

I'm not really talking fame I mean she would have never become that big an influence without the internet. I also assume she has made money from this as well. Im not just talking this current case I am talking the whole deal up to this point.

What ones? All of them. A pro Jew Neo Nazi would never get far among Neo Nazis. Just because they eventually break laws or did something that got them ostracized by their own doesnt mean they didn't get initially risen up in part from their anti semetism.

I get what you originally tried to say but doing nothing wouldnt get anywhere either.

I dont really have time or interest for that. I dont care for identity politics. I dont think Jews should get special treatment that goes beyond other groups of people.
Yeah I said that because I've seen this exact same pattern play out dozens of times. "Getting far" in a dissident, fringe group means nothing because there's no actual profit incentive there when the system will eventually crush you by banning you from all social media, cancelling your payment processors, refusing you service with banks & even doxing your family to make their lives a living hell. Richard Spencer's mother was harassed by law firms to donate her business in order to prove she wasn't "as racist as her son."

It's fine, no one has time or interest to learn every nuance about complicated topics & issues. But then again, that just means you have no grounds to speak on those matters either.
Feb 26, 2021 9:36 AM

Dec 2020
Heck yeah the culprit is the entire race group they suck from the moment they're born

earth to logic
"no one really laughs on the internet, they just go 'hM' and type '𝕃𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸𝕆𝕄𝔸𝕆𝔸'."

I'm Level 69 on Mal Badges. View My Badges.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.