Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 11, 2021 9:35 PM

Aug 2012
I actually kind of unironically like this show...
Feb 11, 2021 11:08 PM

Jan 2011
JoeSte91 said:
It's been said at least a dozen times already in this thread but it bears repeating: Why is this not a hentai?

It's structured like a hentai. It goes sex scene plot sex scene. And the plot only exists to lead to more sex scenes. Keyaru is clearly a talented alchemist. He can use his antibodies to create a healing potion for poison. He can create a potion that causes swords to deteriorate. So why employ an aphrodisiac in the middle of battle? Being aroused is disorientating for sure, but there are a whole host of poisons and effects that would be much more useful. Making her horny is just hentai thinking. And is she actually brainwashed at the end like Flare? Because I really can't think of any other reason why she would legit think the best way to apologize is to let him fuck her. Even if she's horny, that is once again, hentai plot thinking. Like it's not enough to just pledge her sword and swear to fight for him from now on?

If this was a hentai, I'd be fine with all that, because titillation is the name of game. Instead it just feels like the anime is just putting on airs, because it thinks its too good to just be what it is.

I know a lot of people have read the LNs and manga, so maybe some of you an answer, does it ever grow out of this formula or is it just plot sandwiched between contrived sex scenes for as far as the eye can see?

It's been said at least a dozen times already that each episode will contain heavy sexual content

also, there is no rule that prevents anime to have sexual content as long the private part hidden, and this what differs the anime from hentai, not the plot

if you read berserk or gantz manga you will see even more sexual content but no one labeled the manga as hentai.

if you hate sexual content it's understandable but stop cry about it each episode because this will never change
Feb 12, 2021 2:30 AM

Oct 2013
So my real dilemma after this ep, is whether Kureha can overtake the awesome Freia as best girl for me. Freia's still my favorite, but Kureha probably got the best lewd scene so far + the fact that it also came after a pretty solid fight scene makes it all the more charming.
Feb 12, 2021 3:23 AM
Sep 2016
The story is unique and intriguing but im tired of the xxx scenes.
PS- Also the animation sucks
https://malsignature.com/?/view?username=REDHEADLAD&style=normal
Feb 12, 2021 4:53 AM
Jan 2021
dark-chaos said:

It's been said at least a dozen times already that each episode will contain heavy sexual content

Right, which is why I'm not criticizing the series for having sexual content, but how it's structured. That's why I mentioned the plot and why there's no good reason for Kureha to have sex with Keyaru other than they need a sex scene to close out the episode.

dark-chaos said:
also, there is no rule that prevents anime to have sexual content as long the private part hidden, and this what differs the anime from hentai, not the plot

Now that's disingenuous. I could super cut all the genitalia out of Himekishi Lilia and it'd still be a hentai. The only difference of inclusion of private parts is where you can air the series and where you can sell it. They want to sell it as an anime, then they can't show private parts, but that doesn't mean it isn't hentai if the context for those sex scenes is just 'how do we get to the next sex scene'.

dark-chaos said:
if you read berserk or gantz manga you will see even more sexual content but no one labeled the manga as hentai.

Exactly, because there's a difference between a story with sex and sex with a story. Redo at this point is firmly in the latter category. It's a bunch of sex scenes ducktaped together by flimsy reasoning. It might get better, which is precisely why I asked if it grows out of this way of storytelling but as it is it's no different from your average hentai, penis or no penis.
Feb 12, 2021 6:11 AM

Jan 2011
JoeSte91 said:
dark-chaos said:

Right, which is why I'm not criticizing the series for having sexual content, but how it's structured. That's why I mentioned the plot and why there's no good reason for Kureha to have sex with Keyaru other than they need a sex scene to close out the episode.

dark-chaos said:

Now that's disingenuous. I could super cut all the genitalia out of Himekishi Lilia and it'd still be a hentai. The only difference of inclusion of private parts is where you can air the series and where you can sell it. They want to sell it as an anime, then they can't show private parts, but that doesn't mean it isn't hentai if the context for those sex scenes is just 'how do we get to the next sex scene'.

dark-chaos said:

Exactly, because there's a difference between a story with sex and sex with a story. Redo at this point is firmly in the latter category. It's a bunch of sex scenes ducktaped together by flimsy reasoning. It might get better, which is precisely why I asked if it grows out of this way of storytelling but as it is it's no different from your average hentai, penis or no penis.

if you can't see the story this your problem, there is a lot who see it and like it so I am not here to argue with your opinion

also, there's nothing called context for sexual content, people do sex because they want it, not because they have to do it

you try to make drama because this got an anime adaption, if you don't like it just drop it there is no point about arguing if it's should be hentai, because it's built as tv anime and will be like this forever
Feb 12, 2021 6:59 AM
Dec 2019
It's sad to see that people are watching this for the controversy. A show is as good as you make it... Most of the time. I'd say these sex scenes were done properly, and the fight wasn't bad either. I'm just dreaded to say that the worst it yet to come. (Morally and Revenge wise)
Feb 12, 2021 7:24 AM
Jan 2021
dark-chaos said:
I am not here to argue with your opinion

You are exactly arguing with my opinion. You replied to me. I didn't come in here and single you out.

dark-chaos said:
also, there's nothing called context for sexual content, people do sex because they want it, not because they have to do it

This is just dumb. Context isn't duty, it just informs the situation.

For instance, you hear the statement 'people shouldn't wear hats'. On the face of it, that statement sounds stupid. But if the context is that person is talking about going to a funeral then the statement begins to sound more reasonable.

That's what context is. In terms of ReDo, Kureha, a respected and well known sword saint, who previously cut herself to fight against the effects of an aphrodisiac now decides the best way to make up for a misunderstanding is to offer Keyaru her virginity. It's ridiculous and the only other place you see that kind of logic of using sex to make amends is in hentai.

Look, if you want to keep the sex and make this work, Kureha could have pledged her sword to Flare and Keyaru, joined the group and gradually fallen for Keyaru. She has no reason to rush to sex unlike Flare who has been brainwashed to be his lover, and Setsuna who needs to level up. This is a woman who overheard about the attack on the camp and managed to track Keyaru down. She's shown to be demonstrably smarter than this right up until the last moment where she suddenly goes 'sorry, wanna fuck?'

dark-chaos said:
you try to make drama because this got an anime adaption, if you don't like it just drop it there is no point about arguing if it's should be hentai, because it's built as tv anime and will be like this forever

I watched it because I was bored and it was new
I keep watching because people say the story gets better
I'm complaining because all I'm getting is softcore hentai
I'm literally here asking does is it going to keep following this hentai structure?
Feb 12, 2021 9:49 AM
Jan 2021
keyaru that sneaky bastard

very sneaky potion at the end

absolute baller
Feb 12, 2021 10:01 AM

Jan 2011
JoeSte91 said:
dark-chaos said:
I am not here to argue with your opinion

You are exactly arguing with my opinion. You replied to me. I didn't come in here and single you out.

dark-chaos said:

This is just dumb. Context isn't duty, it just informs the situation.

For instance, you hear the statement 'people shouldn't wear hats'. On the face of it, that statement sounds stupid. But if the context is that person is talking about going to a funeral then the statement begins to sound more reasonable.

That's what context is. In terms of ReDo, Kureha, a respected and well known sword saint, who previously cut herself to fight against the effects of an aphrodisiac now decides the best way to make up for a misunderstanding is to offer Keyaru her virginity. It's ridiculous and the only other place you see that kind of logic of using sex to make amends is in hentai.

Look, if you want to keep the sex and make this work, Kureha could have pledged her sword to Flare and Keyaru, joined the group and gradually fallen for Keyaru. She has no reason to rush to sex unlike Flare who has been brainwashed to be his lover, and Setsuna who needs to level up. This is a woman who overheard about the attack on the camp and managed to track Keyaru down. She's shown to be demonstrably smarter than this right up until the last moment where she suddenly goes 'sorry, wanna fuck?'

dark-chaos said:

I watched it because I was bored and it was new
I keep watching because people say the story gets better
I'm complaining because all I'm getting is softcore hentai
I'm literally here asking does is it going to keep following this hentai structure?

nah I am not arguing I just stating the facts, and the fact is there is nothing that prevents the anime from doing what they did, now if you like it or hate this your opinion and I don't wanna argue about

also, Kureha does not make up for a misunderstanding, go watch episode 1 again, she lost everything after she lost her arms, and the only reason she is a respected and well-known sword saint is that MC healed her in the first episode, so he also the main reason why she still fights and respected, and that why she told him that he owns her life

also, this not a payout or anything, she just loved him, he didn't even change her memories like a flare, if you have a problem why she loved him because he saved her life twice then this is your problem

so finally for your question "I'm literally here asking does is it going to keep following this hentai structure?"

the sexual content will stay in each episode if you didn't like this mature stuff you can drop it I guess, I don't think the anime will change in your opinion, anyway I am sure you will keep watching anyway, some people refuse to admit that they enjoying
Feb 12, 2021 10:43 AM

Apr 2020
Kureha is here and um...I have nothing to say. At this point, she's just another girl to be HEALED by Keyaru.

Also Setsuna and Freya kiss, YURI MOMENT BOIS. Either way just a normal episode for me, it is interesting though of what happened in that ending scene. Looks like someone is also OUT for revenge against Keyaru.

And yall guys just won't shut up about Chapter 14 huh, please do amaze me.
Feb 12, 2021 12:25 PM
Jan 2021
dark-chaos said:
nah I am not arguing I just stating the facts, and the fact is there is nothing that prevents the anime from doing what they did, now if you like it or hate this your opinion and I don't wanna argue about

So when I speak it's an opinion but when you speak it's a fact. That's convenient for you.

dark-chaos said:
also, Kureha does not make up for a misunderstanding, go watch episode 1 again, she lost everything after she lost her arms, and the only reason she is a respected and well-known sword saint is that MC healed her in the first episode, so he also the main reason why she still fights and respected, and that why she told him that he owns her life

You have that backwards. MC healed her in the first episode because she's a respected and skilled sword saint. They had her healed because her skills were useful to them. In the same way they drugged and kept Keyaru around because his skills were useful.

dark-chaos said:
also, this not a payout or anything, she just loved him, he didn't even change her memories like a flare, if you have a problem why she loved him because he saved her life twice then this is your problem

I'm not denying that he's saved her life twice, but that doesn't equal love dude. If you push a girl out of the way of a speeding car she's not going to marry you just because. She might owe him a debt of gratitude, which is why I suggest she pledge her sword to him and Flare, but there's zero evidence that she loves him, and even less reason for her to use sex to make amends.

And yes, it is absolutely a 'pay out'. Go read the subtitles on the previous page where she literally says it's okay for him to have sex with her because 'this will be my atonement.'

Two seconds later, she's declaring her love to him because she's finally getting dick.

I'll say it again. This is dumb hentai writing.

dark-chaos said:
the sexual content will stay in each episode if you didn't like this mature stuff you can drop it I guess, I don't think the anime will change in your opinion, anyway I am sure you will keep watching anyway, some people refuse to admit that they enjoying

Again, no problem with mature content. I'm asking if it's going to keep being structured around the sex scenes. Not that there are going to keep being sex scenes, is it going to having the same narrative structure of a hentai? The word structure is right there in the question and you somehow still blew right past it.
Feb 12, 2021 12:38 PM
Nov 2017
eXtripa69 said:
Well, I got kinda hyped for this episode because I though it was going to be "that" scene from chapter 14 of the manga. But guess It will either be next episode or the following one

I hope ur not talking about the woman who raised him scene bc that is one scene I will skip. The other shit is justified for the Mc but what the captain does is to messed up
Feb 12, 2021 12:42 PM

Dec 2016
L-Mo-Reppin said:
eXtripa69 said:
Well, I got kinda hyped for this episode because I though it was going to be "that" scene from chapter 14 of the manga. But guess It will either be next episode or the following one

I hope ur not talking about the woman who raised him scene bc that is one scene I will skip. The other shit is justified for the Mc but what the captain does is to messed up

It was mainly the revenge scene on that guy. Wondering how it will be adapted
Feb 12, 2021 12:43 PM
Nov 2017
Well in one of the sources she smashed her gut to let the aphrodisiac take affect in her body but in the anime the Mc broke another bottle on the window seal so all of that was just her body lusting after him. Debt&two saved lives+aphrodisiac=Love sex.
I’m still not watching what the captain does to his caretaker
@JoeSte91
L-Mo-ReppinFeb 12, 2021 12:56 PM
Feb 12, 2021 12:58 PM
Nov 2017
eXtripa69 said:
L-Mo-Reppin said:

It was mainly the revenge scene on that guy. Wondering how it will be adapted

The messed up shit though is so ridiculous bc he gave the guy his face so it’s like part ntr/rape/u know what she does afterwards
Feb 12, 2021 1:14 PM

Jan 2011
JoeSte91 said:
dark-chaos said:

So when I speak it's an opinion but when you speak it's a fact. That's convenient for you.

dark-chaos said:

You have that backwards. MC healed her in the first episode because she's a respected and skilled sword saint. They had her healed because her skills were useful to them. In the same way they drugged and kept Keyaru around because his skills were useful.

dark-chaos said:

I'm not denying that he's saved her life twice, but that doesn't equal love dude. If you push a girl out of the way of a speeding car she's not going to marry you just because. She might owe him a debt of gratitude, which is why I suggest she pledge her sword to him and Flare, but there's zero evidence that she loves him, and even less reason for her to use sex to make amends.

And yes, it is absolutely a 'pay out'. Go read the subtitles on the previous page where she literally says it's okay for him to have sex with her because 'this will be my atonement.'

Two seconds later, she's declaring her love to him because she's finally getting dick.

I'll say it again. This is dumb hentai writing.

dark-chaos said:

Again, no problem with mature content. I'm asking if it's going to keep being structured around the sex scenes. Not that there are going to keep being sex scenes, is it going to having the same narrative structure of a hentai? The word structure is right there in the question and you somehow still blew right past it.

well but she won't have sex with him if she didn't want it, also even in real life you see 2 who just met and start having sex. also it's already obvious that the sexual content made for fan service more than story in any series or movie not just here

the problem you see it as narrative structure of a hentai but we don't see the same, so we can't answer you, but if you don't like what you saw in the past 5 episodes I don't think you will like the rest anyway
Feb 12, 2021 3:48 PM

Jun 2015
This episode felt pretty pedestrian compared to the opening of show. Reminds me a little of Goblin Slyayer when they went in full on shock and awe in first couples of eps before settling down into the actual story.

For anyone clamoring for anything scandalous, it will be quicker to get to your cum point watching actual porn, nothing in this episode to get your rocks off at.

Fight was okay, story was average so I've only went with a 4. At least I we got a harem +1 this week.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 12, 2021 3:52 PM

Jan 2021
dark-chaos said:

Mod edit: spoiler tags
BarnaldFeb 13, 2021 4:46 AM
Feb 12, 2021 6:11 PM

Apr 2020
The first 5 minutes of the episode is categorised as "Should have been a hentai".

The businessman finally tried to threaten him with force. But Keyargu still did the potion's recipe because soon the disease will go away anyways, no use of bloodshed.

Kureha came! That was the first hero he healed right? Who's arm was missing.
He used Aphrodisiac in battle XD
Showing her the horrible things that the Ice Wolfs went through was really good. I wish she learned she wrong about who was the good guy in that battle.

Freya and Setsuna feel jealous XD
Is this the first proper consensual sex in the series?

What the hell, an actual guy who matches Keyargu's face is angry!
This reminds me of Duval XD
--AbiSa--
Feb 12, 2021 7:08 PM

Jan 2021
AbiSa said:

Nah, it isn't, you can read my post above yours if you want, and you'll see this basically isn't consensual sex.
Feb 12, 2021 7:14 PM

Apr 2020
Ionliosite2 said:
AbiSa said:

Nah, it isn't, you can read my post above yours if you want, and you'll see this basically isn't consensual sex.

Well, I have not read the novel but that does sound really manipulative and that he is taking advantage of her curiosity and innocence.
As much as I watched in the anime, it seemed really consensual to me.
I guess he is worse in the source material.
--AbiSa--
Feb 13, 2021 1:26 AM

Oct 2008
another F*ck toy added Kureha to the fray!
fapfapfap! lolz
4/5.

Feb 13, 2021 6:46 AM
May 2020
3 minutes in and they're already having sex. peak fiction guys
Feb 13, 2021 8:41 AM
Oct 2019
In this week Episode of Redo of Healer....

Keyaru vs Kureha fight scene is actually fun to watch... The Choreography is a actually good...

I'm continue this for the Story, the "scene" just a bonus for me
Feb 13, 2021 3:36 PM

May 2018
Oh boy they've started the episode with a Stesuna X Frera X Keyruga threesome

Oh now he has Kureha and has taken her virginity.
Feb 13, 2021 7:36 PM

May 2019
(Starting the Episode)

- Oh a nice "beach" episode... the girls are happy there... know what?

TIME TO RAPE THEM!

(with a bit of consent, sure)

That is it guys, the Peak of Anime Decency has been achieved.

Feb 13, 2021 9:47 PM

Sep 2010
Starting off with a threesome in the river lol

Kureha is now a part of his walking talking sex dolls...I mean harem.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 13, 2021 11:20 PM

Nov 2007
"- Fureya, since Setsuna is cute from behind, it'd be cute to do it from the front.

- Yes, I'll do my best.

- You don't have to do your best.

- Setsuna-chan, you're cute.
*Girls kiss*"

Wow, what a lovely and wholesome threesome scene.
Freya confirmed bi.
Feb 14, 2021 12:19 AM

Jul 2019
Better than any Hentai I've ever seen lmao
Feb 14, 2021 1:13 PM

Mar 2020
no idea if i m watching this cause its too much of a hassle to watch porn or if i just want to see the story
Feb 16, 2021 11:33 AM

Aug 2013
Will there ever be an episode without Keyaru sleeping with a new harem member. XD

Judging from the ending and the next episode's title, things will not go well for Keyaru.

Feb 16, 2021 2:21 PM

May 2018
souma-kun said:
"- Fureya, since Setsuna is cute from behind, it'd be cute to do it from the front.

- Yes, I'll do my best.

- You don't have to do your best.

- Setsuna-chan, you're cute.
*Girls kiss*"

Wow, what a lovely and wholesome threesome scene.
Freya confirmed bi.

All girls are bi in porn
Feb 16, 2021 11:01 PM

Feb 2017
This is the peak of anime, we are 3 min in and got some scenes lmao.
I see where the budget went, the fight with Kureha is pretty ok and not as bad as we used to see.
The scene with Kureha at the end is the best of its kind (for this title) atm.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Feb 18, 2021 12:26 AM
Feb 2015
First off, the opening was straight up hentai. The fact that he goes from a delightful outing with his mind-slave harem to a threesome in the river in 0 to 60 made me laugh with incredulity. The best part of this episode was the Kureha fight. It really reinforced my view that the animation of this show is one of its only redeeming attributes. Conversely, just when you think Keyaru couldn’t sink lower in the depths of depravity, he pulls yet another metaphorical rabbit out of his bag of tricks and leaves you flabbergasted and disgusted. I cackled when I realized he used the aphrodisiac potion to bed Kureha. He's such a fucking scumbag lol.

Anyhow, I'll be looking forward to episode 6.
Feb 19, 2021 1:56 AM

Dec 2012
Keyaru living the dream

Feb 20, 2021 6:03 PM
Mar 2018
Didn't really feel this episode for some reason. I think the pacing was too fast. I am pretty interested in the characters so I would have liked to see their pasts too during Heal. Smut is always hot doe.
3/5
Feb 21, 2021 6:37 AM

Feb 2018
Just want to say rip virgin, Kureha best girls.
Feb 21, 2021 10:37 PM

Aug 2017
We got some nice scenes with Freia and Setsuna!!

Also, now Kureha has been added to the harem!! Noice!!!

Feb 21, 2021 11:23 PM
Oct 2019
Each new member is making it hard for me to decide which one is the best. Kureha fight was cool, but the aftermath was better. Funny to see the other two are getting jealous.
Mar 4, 2021 1:13 PM
Mar 7, 2021 11:52 AM

Mar 2010
Great fight and great fucking.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 20, 2021 7:55 AM

Mar 2016
This is a simple ep, quite nice actually!

On a bright new day, Keyaruga is relaxing by the river as he has some 'fun' with his two girls, out in the wilds.

And then, a reunion. Kureha's title as the sword saint is no joke, although I believe the sword hero would be much more powerful, Kureha posed quite a challenge on her own. Not to mention how righteous she actually is, co charming, so innocent, so easily broken down, so easy to manipulate. All it took is a little experience injection in some makeshift acting, and boom, Keyaruga got himself a new sidekick chick to his growing harem.

The swordfight between Keyaruga is barely passable as a modern standard, not so for those who are extremely picky about this subject, but for all it's worth, this is quite a decent fight for this otherwise 'trash' anime. It's enjoyable and that's that.
Mar 31, 2021 12:05 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That scene at the end hahaha it was so hot, great episode
Apr 22, 2021 10:42 AM

Jun 2020
A little bit of a lake swimming session by the 3 after all that fighting a little bit of distraction won't hurt them

They cut off ties with the merchant, Kureha attacked Keyaru and had a fight honestly that fight was more than normal, and after that Keyaru "strikes" again

Leonard getting ready for his revenge for what Keyaru did to him hopefully we get to see more fight scenes.
Apr 28, 2021 2:13 AM

Feb 2021
The fight scene between the sword saint and Keyaru was amazing! The potion that Keyaruga used to seduce the sword saint is much needed lol.

Apr 28, 2021 3:04 PM

Aug 2014
That fight was a blast for me :D really great!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 17, 2021 12:40 PM

Aug 2018
Some family fun on the nature.. Wholesome~ ;P
This story really can end badly for Keyaru, to be honest.. And I wouldn't be surprised if even some Setsuna or something would be the one, who would kill Keyaru in the end.. I don't think he does bad things on the global level so far, though.. His relationships are messed up.. But on global level he is hero.. So in the end he's something like anti-hero, really, it feels.. Maybe later he does something else or something.. But he already really saved many people from slavery, and it's already a deed many people won't do in their lives, really.. So I'm still to see really him being a villain.. I expect he can easily turn into one, but not at this point, I wouldn't call him so right now..
Jul 8, 2021 1:03 PM

Apr 2013
Tbh Kureha being a slut for him now as well is a bit too much, that seems like quite the stretch. The hentai scenes are actually kinda in the way of the story for me in this anime and I'm the last person to complain about too much fanservice.
Jul 28, 2021 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
I hope there won't be a NTR scene please no
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2021

251 by Gah4740 »»
Apr 23, 3:09 AM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 20, 2021

724 by eWEQRW123123 »»
Apr 5, 5:44 AM

» Why this anime is not showing in MAL app?

faisalhayat12 - Jan 25

4 by Zarutaku »»
Apr 4, 3:24 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jan 13, 2021

337 by Ragnar00lobrock »»
Mar 20, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2021

188 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Mar 14, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.