Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 10, 2021 10:01 PM

Mar 2012
I don't even know what snowflake is ._.
Feb 10, 2021 10:03 PM

May 2020
The Mappatards in the AOT fandom are snowflakes as well

Something that’s supposed to die and doesn’t… will eventually rot away , whether it’s a man or a nation
Feb 10, 2021 10:07 PM

Mar 2020
Johan said:
Jesterino said:
Any of the top 50 anime lmao

For example, I've seen people getting murdered for saying they found Steins;Gate boring because it has a slow buildup.

Or when people say they found AoT boring and just get bombarded.

HxH, FMAB, Gurrenn Laggan, all of the top 50 most popular anime will have the same response from the fans lmao.

If you find Steins;Gate boring you probably need a new hobby
Just like the simulations.

I see it happen so often at this point, any of the top 50, someone says something about it and gets killed.
Feb 10, 2021 10:09 PM

May 2010
Jesterino said:
Johan said:

Just like the simulations.

I see it happen so often at this point, any of the top 50, someone says something about it and gets killed.

Good LOL. Anyone who hates on Steins;Gate should metaphorically be killed. It's probably the pinnacle of anime. I've yet to see a show I can say is objectively better and I've completed over 3,500 anime. Hopefully one day.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Feb 10, 2021 10:27 PM

Jan 2020
CGDCT (Whooaaaa you don't like slice of life ewww you must be a naruto fan here see our footage irl (random muscular kid.jpg))
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Feb 11, 2021 12:37 AM

Nov 2019
Anything that involves Your Name and Silent Voice. Fans of each movie tear each apart. Alternate scores of 10s and 1/2s ensues.
Also giving SAO more than 7 would always count ad evidence for having bad taste.
Whenever the rating of any anime approaches FMAB, it's a riot...
The awkward battle between Railgun fans (anime-onlies) and the rest of the Toaru fandom...
SoL fans who think each and every CGDCT is a masterpiece, and will term others as shonentards.

Basically the reaction to any show getting higher score than one's fav seasonal show reveals snowflakes.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Feb 11, 2021 12:55 AM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014
_cjessop19_ said:
Kyrosys said:

to what title?

longlonglonglonglong

Maybe "which fandom complains the most?"?

Nah. "What is the largest precious snowflake fandom and why?" is more suitable.
Snowflakes complain about the title because they see themselves in it. Lmao.

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Feb 11, 2021 4:01 AM

Jun 2017
Any anime with high score...
Laplace_kun said:
SoL fans who think each and every CGDCT is a masterpiece, and will term others as shonentards.
Haven't seen even one person like this. I really would like to show me an example of this behavior. The guy above you was obviously joking so I didn't replied to him
Feb 11, 2021 4:18 AM

Sep 2020
Kaguya fanbase and ReZero too I guess, there's always SnK, maybe most of the popular shows with high scores lol

mhkr said:
Laplace_kun said:
Haven't seen even one person like this. I really would like to show me an example of this behavior. The guy above you was obviously joking so I didn't replied to him

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1870724

See this lol
Feb 11, 2021 4:35 AM

Jun 2017
JujutsuKite said:
Kaguya fanbase and ReZero too I guess, there's always SnK, maybe most of the popular shows with high scores lol

mhkr said:

See this lol
okay lol but does OP says every SoL/CGDCT is a masterpiece? Yeah when I'm thinking about it there are guys that saying anime is ruined by shounentards I might said that myself in the past lmao but that doesn't mean they think all SoLs are good. It's just when you recommend some SoL there is a guy saying "but this doesn't have a high score is it really that good?" and some other things when SoLs almost never have high scores
Feb 11, 2021 6:48 AM

Feb 2016
Lucifrost said:
The biggest snowflakes are those who say “your opinion is worthless if you haven’t completed it yet.”

Laplace_kun said:
The awkward battle between Railgun fans (anime-onlies) and the rest of the Toaru fandom...

That reminds me. Certain fans of this franchise will not respect the opinions of those who have not read the Index novels.
その目だれの目?
Feb 11, 2021 7:36 AM
Dec 2020
berserk fans are pretty snowflaky. when you say you dislike the fantasia arc, loli or dare to say that miura is being actually lazy and not working 24/7 on art that is basically always a masterpiece you get cringe responses and downvotes.
Feb 11, 2021 7:40 AM
Apr 2019
Jesterino said:

For example, I've seen people getting murdered for saying they found Steins;Gate boring because it has a slow buildup.

HxH, FMAB, Gurrenn Laggan, all of the top 50 most popular anime will have the same response from the fans lmao.

Dude, you haven't seen people murdered over anime. Also, I agree with you.
Feb 11, 2021 7:51 AM

Mar 2019
Gurren Lagaan it is. I've been called out on almost all my social media accounts and here, when I said I think it's mid. And even the words of those people were same, "yOu doNt gEt tHe pOInt. tHosE boob shOtS aRe inTeNdeD aNd hAVe sYmboLiSm. sOmeThiNg oNLy aNImE cAn aChIevE blah blah blah".

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Feb 11, 2021 8:24 AM

Nov 2019
mhkr said:
JujutsuKite said:

See this lol
okay lol but does OP says every SoL/CGDCT is a masterpiece? Yeah when I'm thinking about it there are guys that saying anime is ruined by shounentards I might said that myself in the past lmao but that doesn't mean they think all SoLs are good. It's just when you recommend some SoL there is a guy saying "but this doesn't have a high score is it really that good?" and some other things when SoLs almost never have high scores

Obviously I want to mean every SoL the said person enjoyed. Even the worst SoL would be sometimes considered better than the best (assumed) shonen show. I did personally come across such people.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Feb 11, 2021 8:29 AM

Jul 2017
if we are talking about arab fanbases(which i'm more familiar with):
aot, one piece, naruto, dragon ball, demon slayer are the absolute worst.
Feb 11, 2021 8:47 AM

Feb 2016
AlphaN00b said:
if we are talking about arab fanbases(which i'm more familiar with)

I have never been to an Arab country, but I love learning about these cultural differences. How are the fanbases for Mirai Shounen Conan, Mazinger Z, and UFO Robo Grendizer?
その目だれの目?
Feb 11, 2021 10:37 AM

Sep 2020
mhkr said:
JujutsuKite said:

See this lol
Lol then ate there people who think every shonen is good too ? Idk think so, there are shonen yards, the so called normies but what's worse is that these Elitists jump off to call then vicks and normies lol. And the post I linked, in just few sentences, OP mentioned two shows and how it hurts him to see JJK with higher score lmao
Feb 11, 2021 11:23 AM

Jun 2017
Laplace_kun said:
Obviously I want to mean every SoL the said person enjoyed. Even the worst SoL would be sometimes considered better than the best (assumed) shonen show. I did personally come across such people.
fair enough though "some new anime fans" are kinda the same that they only praise battle shounen and popular stuff and other than maybe Oregairu, SoL is trash for them but it's not something I judge.

JujutsuKite said:
Lol then ate there people who think every shonen is good too ? Idk think so, there are shonen yards, the so called normies but what's worse is that these Elitists jump off to call then vicks and normies lol. And the post I linked, in just few sentences, OP mentioned two shows and how it hurts him to see JJK with higher score lmao
Well, I've seen people who liked every shounen they watched but I admit they're exceptions but someone when even don't like a shounen they rate it still rather very high like at worst 8 or 7 and this is I've seen more than enough times and I'm not saying I haven't seen people who enjoy SoL that rate everything high like even the things they didn't like much but compare to shounen fans they are a few at least afaik
Feb 11, 2021 11:40 AM

Jul 2017
Lucifrost said:
AlphaN00b said:
if we are talking about arab fanbases(which i'm more familiar with)

I have never been to an Arab country, but I love learning about these cultural differences. How are the fanbases for Mirai Shounen Conan, Mazinger Z, and UFO Robo Grendizer?

the fanbases for these anime are almost non-existent sadly, which is a bit sad considering they were a big part of our childhood(or atleast any arab who is 20+),

the only real differences between the arab anime community and other communities is basicly:
-for alot of not most arabs homosexuality can make an anime bad bc of religion and ideolgy reasons.
-mainstream anime will be rated much higher especially if they have fights and especially if they are a power fantasy, to put it into perspective evangelion is rated 8+ while sao is rated 9+ and boruto is 8+. that should give you a good idea of arab taste.
most slow paced shows will be rated lower aswell.

idk, i can give you more information if you specify what you want to know but it generally is the same but with more cringe and toxicity.
Feb 11, 2021 12:01 PM

Nov 2017
The ecchi fandom, I always see them seethe every time someone disapproves of their degeneracy.
Feb 11, 2021 12:11 PM

Feb 2016
@AlphaN00b
I see. It seems very strange that there is no fanbase for anime that everybody grew up watching. Here in the United States, nobody grew up with the titles I listed. I only know of them through fansubs.
その目だれの目?
Feb 11, 2021 12:11 PM

Jul 2020
It think Re:Zero because there was a snow episode. Yeah, I'm quite humorous.
Feb 11, 2021 12:19 PM

Jul 2015
Onepiece, FMA:BH, and Jojo fandom in my opinion
Feb 11, 2021 12:37 PM

Jul 2017
Lucifrost said:
@AlphaN00b
I see. It seems very strange that there is no fanbase for anime that everybody grew up watching. Here in the United States, nobody grew up with the titles I listed. I only know of them through fansubs.

yeah, it's just that everyone knows about them but barely anyone is willing to revisit them, even i have yet to do so.

and man, this reminded me of alot of shows i really liked as a kid and need to watch again,
i'll give u a list if u want *-*
Feb 11, 2021 12:40 PM

Aug 2018
Probably attack on titan or re:zero
_______I like rocks__
Feb 11, 2021 12:42 PM
Apr 2018
JoJo fandom is the most annoying af for me even If I loved JoJo before now I don't like the fandom and don't like JoJo anymore because they will say JoJo is the best and them commenting on every song of YouTube like Stone ocean from Jimmy Hendrix and any other song reference that araki put into it just because he didn't had a better name to call that character and say everything is a JoJo reference, AOT fandom is annoying af , Kimetsu no Yaiba fandom, MHA fandom, Naruto fandom and DBZ/Dbs fandom to me these are the most snowflakes fandoms ever.
GoldSaint95Feb 11, 2021 12:45 PM
Feb 11, 2021 12:46 PM

Oct 2013
Don't know, don't care. MAL is the closest I'll get to the whiny, head-up-it's-own-ass side of anime. Even I'm sane enough to stay away from shitstorms like Twitter. I'll dip my tip into the madness, but I refuse to go balls deep.
Feb 11, 2021 12:51 PM

Mar 2020
MoesianThracian said:
Jesterino said:

Dude, you haven't seen people murdered over anime. Also, I agree with you.
You haven't not seen people get murdered over anime.
Schrodinger's anime murder.
Feb 11, 2021 8:49 PM

Oct 2015
The RWBY fandom has a ton of snowflakes in it.
"Even if there isn't a God or meaning behind life. That doesn't mean you can't create your own meaning and make the best out of life."
Feb 11, 2021 9:00 PM

Feb 2021
Chris_Concept said:
I'm gonna say FMAB and MHA
Brotherhood fans dont want to give up their #1 spot
MHA has some ridiculous ships..

Hahah sorry but your comment make no sense, you want a whole fandom to score less of what they think their fscorite anime deserve ??? And then what ? Make them force them score AoT a 10 ? People have taste and they user their own criteria when rating + is kind of hipocrital since many AoT fans have score FMAB 1 or 2s and then go and make forums saying how FMAB fabs are butthurt, when they are the ones crwting the forums
Feb 11, 2021 9:04 PM

Feb 2021
I will say Re:zero fans, you czn not make an oppinion different that subaru is the best or they will kill you slowly, firta they will torture you by saying many insults abiut your lack of intelligence for not grasping the genius of magnificent subaru
Feb 11, 2021 9:16 PM

Dec 2019
THIS SHOULD'NT EVEN BE A QUESTION
MHA FANDOM EASY ANSWER
THERE IS NO OTHER (aside from a few non-anime fandoms) FANDOM THAT IS WORSE / MORE SNOWFLAKE THAN MHA FANDOM
this was way too easy
Feb 11, 2021 11:02 PM

Aug 2018
Noir_Alchemist said:
I will say Re:zero fans, you czn not make an oppinion different that subaru is the best or they will kill you slowly, firta they will torture you by saying many insults abiut your lack of intelligence for not grasping the genius of magnificent subaru

I think you might be correct. I liked Season 1 of Re:Zero but when I mentioned that S2 is not as good, people kinda just had a little meltdown as if I insulted their mother.
Feb 11, 2021 11:12 PM

Feb 2021
epidemia78 said:
Noir_Alchemist said:

I think you might be correct. I liked Season 1 of Re:Zero but when I mentioned that S2 is not as good, people kinda just had a little meltdown as if I insulted their mother.

Dude i was trying to defend myself until i got tired on replying, they dont listen to reasons, and then suddenly i checked and the inmatures subaru fans ended saying "you scare him" hahahahahauha, noooo, i got tired, no matter what i try to say, that is MY opoinion, that subaru got cringe they t4ied to convince i was mentally retarded, that fanbase is toxic , more toxic that chernobyl, subaru speach of love to emilia was cringe

I like your hair
I like your pail face ...ok subaru hahahha

Then blame me cuz i didnt read the novel so of course i didnt understand the HUGE MEANING of his words.

Exactly my point, if staff and director werent able to convey those emotions without the need of previous knowledge is their fault no mine... they can not treat all watchers as light novel readers ...

But no, was my fault cuz im retarded :3
Feb 11, 2021 11:53 PM

Feb 2019
neryren said:
I don't even know what snowflake is ._.
someone very delicate and sensitive.

Literally every popular Shonen fandom.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Feb 12, 2021 1:30 AM

Jan 2021
every popular fandom is a toxic one there will always be haters
Feb 12, 2021 1:50 AM

Jul 2019
Honestly MHA and AoT. But I do like both shows but the fandoms are pretty snowflakey. MHA is just stupid with the things they complain about and AoT fans don't deserve the final season since they complain about it even though it is great.
Feb 12, 2021 2:00 AM

Feb 2017
Johan said:

It does get pretty intense after a while Rintaro trying to save Mayuri and failing multiple times and honestly it is one of my favorites. But that does not mean the show does not have its own share of faults.

Its first few episodes do make an impression as a SoL rather than Sci-Fi which is probably not what someone who has heard of Stein's gate would expect when watching it the first time. Also Suzuha was not handled well. The ending where Rintaro manages to save both Mayuri and Makise felt quite forced.
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Feb 12, 2021 2:47 AM

Oct 2020
Noir_Alchemist said:
epidemia78 said:

Dude i was trying to defend myself until i got tired on replying, they dont listen to reasons, and then suddenly i checked and the inmatures subaru fans ended saying "you scare him" hahahahahauha, noooo, i got tired, no matter what i try to say, that is MY opoinion, that subaru got cringe they t4ied to convince i was mentally retarded, that fanbase is toxic , more toxic that chernobyl, subaru speach of love to emilia was cringe

I like your hair
I like your pail face ...ok subaru hahahha

Then blame me cuz i didnt read the novel so of course i didnt understand the HUGE MEANING of his words.

Exactly my point, if staff and director werent able to convey those emotions without the need of previous knowledge is their fault no mine... they can not treat all watchers as light novel readers ...

But no, was my fault cuz im retarded :3

Apparently it feels as though fans like to self-insert themselves as Subaru so if you insult the guy, they get affected as well.
Feb 12, 2021 3:39 AM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
Noir_Alchemist said:
Chris_Concept said:
I'm gonna say FMAB and MHA
Brotherhood fans dont want to give up their #1 spot
MHA has some ridiculous ships..

Hahah sorry but your comment make no sense, you want a whole fandom to score less of what they think their fscorite anime deserve ??? And then what ? Make them force them score AoT a 10 ? People have taste and they user their own criteria when rating + is kind of hipocrital since many AoT fans have score FMAB 1 or 2s and then go and make forums saying how FMAB fabs are butthurt, when they are the ones crwting the forums

Not what I meant, my fault
I think the war between AOT and FMAB is ridiculous. On one side you got AOT fans that wants the number 1 spot.. so they score it a 10 w/o the anime ending which I don't think is fair and plus they are rating FMB a 1..
On the other side you have people rating AOT a one just so it doesn't take the number 1 spot

In the end I think it's stupid and really shouldn't go to those extremes
Hope that made more sense. I probably should of put more detail in it lol but I agree with what you said !
Feb 12, 2021 4:10 AM

Oct 2019
AOT fandom
who cares about eren's back muscles in the anime compared to the manga. who cares about an OST that played for 5 seconds. Damn.

you have the large fanbases (often shounen) that are toxic af, and on a smaller scale, you have the elitists (sol, seinen, etc) who cant take different opinions. I feel like aot fandom is a wonderful mix of both
╭⋟──────────────────────╮
"All problems come from the
human mind. In the mind, one's
consciousness is just the tip of
the iceberg. What lies beneath
the surface... the subconscious...
is far more vast."

- Shun Aonuma

╰──────────────────────⋞╯

Feb 12, 2021 5:09 AM

Mar 2019
i want to say the yaoi fandom but if u do a hot take on one of their beloved they just ask u to start to doing gay stuff n they harrass u
Feb 12, 2021 6:15 AM

Oct 2015
Anime onlys. Especially the ignorant kind that's never read a manga in their life.

"If the anime is so bad, go read the manga!"
Feb 12, 2021 7:23 AM

May 2018
The top series are shounen series

Shounen demographic = teenage boys

I hope that answers your question
Feb 12, 2021 8:17 AM

Mar 2017
Kyrosys said:
Like when a reviewer mades a bad score review:OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU GIVE THAT A BAD SCORE ALTHOUGH IT HAS 8,41 SCORE???

Or maybe when someone disagree about on opinion like,oh you don't like hxh? what a clown,lmao.

Note:haters don't count btw,they are bunch of pretentious fucker.

LOGH because it is so untouchable.
Fun fact: @kyrosys you were one of the firsts to come on my profile and giving your trash opinion about me dropping logh even if you didn't watch it. You are always on other people profiles.
Feb 12, 2021 8:19 AM

Sep 2020
FpsArena said:
Kyrosys said:
Like when a reviewer mades a bad score review:OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU GIVE THAT A BAD SCORE ALTHOUGH IT HAS 8,41 SCORE???

Or maybe when someone disagree about on opinion like,oh you don't like hxh? what a clown,lmao.

Note:haters don't count btw,they are bunch of pretentious fucker.

Fun fact: @kyrosys you were one of the firsts to come on my profile and giving your trash opinion about me dropping logh even if you didn't watch it. You are always on other people profiles.

Nah just talk about it, really, many of the anti elitist said it's lack of originality due to star wars, so i just ctrl+c ctrl+v it lmao
Feb 12, 2021 8:20 AM

Mar 2017
Kyrosys said:
FpsArena said:

Nah just talk about it, really, many of the anti elitist said it's lack of originality due to star wars, so i just ctrl+c ctrl+v it lmao

Indeed, your opinion is trash for two main reasons:

1- you didn't watch the show
2- with the 1st premise you still felt entitled to pretend to know what I think about the series after I explained to you why I dropped it with low score

Also you are always on other people profiles so this topic is really fun from you.

Also what the fuck does anti elitist mean? I was an elitist but after I dropped LOGH with low score I'm now an anti-elitist? Anime community is hilarious.
FpsArenaFeb 12, 2021 8:27 AM
Feb 12, 2021 10:19 AM

Feb 2016
FpsArena said:

According to fans, you would have definitely come to love it if you had watched the whole thing. I only had the patience for 54 episodes; what does that say about you?
その目だれの目?
Feb 12, 2021 10:22 AM

Mar 2017
Lucifrost said:
FpsArena said:

According to fans, you would have definitely come to love it if you had watched the whole thing. I only had the patience for 54 episodes; what does that say about you?

According to fans, this anime should got better after 20ish episodes. I personally found it horrible and I wasted 7,6 hours of my time, that's my opinion.
I still plan to complete every anime I dropped before I die.
Also what do you mean with what does that say about you? It means I didn't enjoy a single bit of the 23 episodes I watched and I completely lost my interest in it. Talk clear instead of provoking.

It's not about patience really, it's only about hating it. I think this anime is absolutely utter garbage and it's not even particularly intelligent. A lot of 70-80 anime have way better quality than this crap.
You just pretend to know what I think about the series, you are sure I will love an anime I find horrible in so many levels lmao
FpsArenaFeb 12, 2021 10:26 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Which 3 unpopular anime from the late 90s-mid 00s would you recommend?

WitherThrakh - Apr 13

21 by xqXpx »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

226 by Jackson1333 »»
5 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

68 by ToG25thBaam »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 10 hours ago

37 by xqXpx »»
7 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

29 by deg »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.