Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2021 6:02 PM

Feb 2021
I don't understand how some people find loli's attractive. Can someone please tell me how someone can look at a child and think that they're attractive? I can understand when someone says that a child is cute, but I don't get how someone can be attracted to a kid.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 6, 2021 6:04 PM

May 2016
Some people is creepy. It's as simple as that.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Feb 6, 2021 6:05 PM

May 2012
Why did you make this thread? There is literally a popular one where you can ask this question.

Feb 6, 2021 6:06 PM

Aug 2019
how many times is this same question going to be asked on the forums?
Feb 6, 2021 6:09 PM

Sep 2018
1. Degenerate material like wincest is hot in terms of hentai. (And funny)
2. Thighs and butt when curvy
3. Petite aka non chubby
4. Cuteness x100
(Using your imagination almost anything can be a fetish or coomer material).
Everything 2d usually can be made to look great. 3d is very ugly by comparison.
Feb 6, 2021 6:15 PM

Jun 2020
Idk I even often find to be them annoying
Feb 6, 2021 6:16 PM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
Yes some people are creepy but..lolis don't have to be underage
There is a fashion call Lolita
Feb 6, 2021 6:16 PM

Oct 2020
I don't know, bro. This is super weird. I dont understand also how ppl like thos hentai girls with gigantic tits. Its odd
Read light novels!
2023 Update: Do NOT read light novels. Regular novels are better. Glory to Haruki Murakami!!!
Feb 6, 2021 6:30 PM

Feb 2013
remember when you were a child, grandpa?
Feb 6, 2021 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
How do people find big breasts attractive? How do people find blonde hair attractive? How do people find green eyes attractive? I don't know what kind of answer you're expecting other than "pedophilia bad and creepy" or "little girl hot lmao"
Feb 6, 2021 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
they're either really young or just degenerates
Feb 6, 2021 6:45 PM

Feb 2020
Either there around the same age, or there's something untowards with them.
Feb 6, 2021 6:57 PM

Dec 2020
They are for the Japanese, almost all JP weebs male and female loves them and originated for them not for the Western audience. And they can openly admits they're anime lolicon and no one gives a shit.
Feb 6, 2021 6:59 PM

Mar 2020
My day is complete another thread about lolis.

This is like asking why some people find big tits attractive. Or why blue eyes or why fuckin anything. Its a dumb question. If you wanted answers they already exist in the other 4k loli threads easy accessible everyday on these forums.

If you wanted a good answer you are not likely to ever find it here. People like what they like get over yourself. Liking lolis is not the same thing as fucking real 10 year old girls and boys. We are not all so engrossed by the fictional world that we cant tell the difference between reality and fantasy, I personally like lolis for CGDCT anime I dont have any sexual attraction to them. I also dont care if others do.

Fantasy and reality are not the same thing people.
Feb 6, 2021 7:04 PM

Aug 2014
People shouldn't be attracted to Lolis...but I've no issue with people find "Teen" characters attractive

Feb 6, 2021 7:12 PM

Mar 2017
KrispyRice75 said:
I don't understand how some people find loli's attractive. Can someone please tell me how someone can look at a child and think that they're attractive?

All about framing.

A child is not attractive. Think Riko in Made In Abyss. She was half naked once, and it was not framed as something attractive. She had dull same-y colors and an undeveloped body. She is in every sense of the word, a child. Nothing about her was highlighted, nothing was framed as attractive.

A loli, like the blonde one from Monogatari is framed differently. Look for the pinkish highlights in her body and the sheen the artists give on her skin in her curves, both of which attempts to put emphasis on her curves. Maybe also the way she moves.

These are both highly watched shows. Maybe not comparatively close in the absolute sense but check out which one is lewded in fanarts ten thousand times more than the other.
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
Feb 6, 2021 7:14 PM

Jun 2017
Eanki said:
KrispyRice75 said:
I don't understand how some people find loli's attractive. Can someone please tell me how someone can look at a child and think that they're attractive?

All about framing.

A child is not attractive. Think Riko in Made In Abyss. She was half naked once, and it was not framed as something attractive. She had dull same-y colors and an undeveloped body. She is in every sense of the word, a child. Nothing about her was highlighted, nothing was framed as attractive.

A loli, like the blonde one from Monogatari is framed differently. Look for the pinkish highlights in her body and the sheen the artists give on her skin in her curves, both of which attempts to put emphasis on her curves. Maybe also the way she moves.

These are both highly watched shows. Maybe not comparatively close in the absolute sense but check out which one is lewded in fanarts ten thousand times more than the other.

this is a good answer ty for writing this ty
Feb 6, 2021 7:21 PM

May 2020
I can do a 18 pages essay about why i do
how do you put a gif here help
Feb 6, 2021 7:22 PM

Dec 2020
That's related to nostalgia and frustrated romances. Not everyone can find a loli attractive, and it depends on the meaning that is given to its image.

Some of them seem cute to me, but it is not the kind of attractiveness that makes you want a love relationship, but as if you saw a small two-month-old feline.
Feb 6, 2021 7:22 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
what's with mal and loli threads recently?
Feb 6, 2021 7:23 PM
Jun 2020
From a creepy level ranging from asexual to Jeffrey Epstein, I'd say finding lolis attractive falls a bit below people who unironically call themselves No-Contact MAPs on Twitter. You might not have outright committed a crime, but if you continue going down this path, you're fucked for life. Go get rehabilitated, you retards.
Feb 6, 2021 7:38 PM

Dec 2020
By the way, this is a loli, you don't have to have giant breasts to be one.

She is a girl, however, she is a fictional anime character, that's why, just like
any character can be given a more characteristic personality and image.

Feb 6, 2021 7:39 PM

Oct 2017
Idk i can't really break down what makes people like certain things I'm not a psychologist
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Feb 6, 2021 7:41 PM

Apr 2015
Because they have a mental illness, aka pedophilia.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Feb 6, 2021 8:05 PM

Jan 2020
Everyone has their preferences.

Also why is there so many loli threads recently

Feb 6, 2021 8:27 PM
Feb 2017
Lolis are peak fiction what can I say?
Feb 6, 2021 8:30 PM

Sep 2020
Really again... asking the same question, again and again, makes no sense. (*  ̄︿ ̄)

◽◽◽

ᓚᘏᗢ

◽◽◽

Having lived through trauma and mind-fucking, I'm accustomed to it now.

Feb 6, 2021 8:45 PM
Feb 2021
i've no idea, maybe because they r cute?
Feb 6, 2021 8:55 PM

Aug 2017
SoulResonanceMAL said:
People shouldn't be attracted to Lolis...

Implying attraction is a choice...
Feb 6, 2021 9:09 PM

Aug 2016
I will never get tired of people constantly spamming the same three pointless beaten to death questions and opinions every day. I'm so glad I can always count on MAL for my daily dosage of "lolis bad" and "SnK vs FMAB" and "Morality bad Redo good" thanks guys. See you tomorrow.
Feb 6, 2021 9:47 PM
Jan 2021
it’s called a pedophile... (and is considered a disorder)
people who are attracted to children are sick in the head
Feb 6, 2021 9:53 PM

Dec 2018
Loli’s just have the perfect female form for male anime fans. Small, slim, pure, underage, cute, supportive, and caring
Meow meow meow meow and meow shogi, meow meow meow meow and meow shogi.

Taking one step a time, I work and try my best.
Though I'm the weakest of the bunch,
Expect from me a good paw punch!
Meow meow pawn, meow shogi.

Feb 6, 2021 9:56 PM

Jul 2007
I don't understand how some people find spiders attractive. Can someone please tell me how someone can look at a spider and think that they're attractive? I can understand when someone says that a spider is cute, but I don't get how someone can be attracted to an arachnid.

☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Feb 6, 2021 9:59 PM

Dec 2019
phylliidae said:

fyi a loli and a real child are two completely different things
Feb 6, 2021 10:02 PM

Apr 2017
Drawings of lolis = Legal

Actual pedophilia = Illegal

Even my boomer politicians can see the difference between the two.
cunnysseur
Feb 6, 2021 10:04 PM

Jul 2016
Yeah I don't think lolis are attractive at all because they look like kiddies, so if u like lolis are you into kiddies? I mean yeah no matter if she's 3000 years old or whatever she looks like a child, drawn or not it don't matter
Feb 6, 2021 10:04 PM

Jul 2016
N2N said:
They are for the Japanese, almost all JP weebs male and female loves them and originated for them not for the Western audience. And they can openly admits they're anime lolicon and no one gives a shit.

This is one of the reasons I want to become dictator and override American culture with Japanese.
Feb 6, 2021 10:05 PM
Jan 2021
TheAngryNerd said:
phylliidae said:

fyi a loli and a real child are two completely different things

i know, but when people are attracted to lolis it becomes a problem (lolis look like children..)
doesnt matter if its fiction or reality it’s still pedophilia
Feb 7, 2021 9:05 AM

Apr 2020
idk, i find them kinda creepy. you can say a person who looks like a kid cute but a person who looks like a child attractive? 💀
SuyveFeb 7, 2021 9:27 AM

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

ᴵⁿᵗʳᵒ: 【𝖠𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝗏𝖾𝗋.】廻廻奇譚 / 𝖤𝗏𝖾 ( 𝗄𝖺𝗂𝗄𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗇 ) 【呪術廻戦 𝖮𝖯】

1:05 ───|────── 2:53

|◁ II ▷|

Feb 7, 2021 9:08 AM

Jun 2020
The slim body proportions look cute to many, many are attracted to short girls regardless of their age, loli's just happen to look short, that's why they are called "Loli" because their physical proportions are that of similar to a child's, the age isn't an issue, I don't think most people are attracted to their age, they are attracted to their physical appearance. Let's say in real life, a 28 year old woman had the same physical build as a loli's, some will find it attractive and there is nothing wrong with that.

Are you perhaps confusing a real child with fictional drawings made by old Japanese men? Poor guy.

I said keep your hands on the table
Feb 7, 2021 9:11 AM
Apr 2013
Oh, hey, look, another lets hate on Lolicons theard. Do you guys not get tired of shitting on other peoples tastes? You guys are nearly as bad as those HnR:B and SnK scumbags.
Feb 7, 2021 9:12 AM

Oct 2013
I mean I really really like long hair so if the loli has hair like this

thats enough for me to find them attractive most of the time
Feb 7, 2021 9:16 AM
Jul 2018
Because they haven't found a good Milf yet, once you find one you can't go back to them
Feb 7, 2021 9:18 AM
Jan 2020
Suyve said:
idk, i find them kinda creepy. you can say a person who looks like a kid cute but a person who looks like a child attractive? 💀

elaine from sds is different tho, not for me but im trying to defend ban (he liked her for her personality not cuz she looks like a kid, but ngl it still looks weird and creepy)

You call people creepy for it but supports Ban doing it? Okay lol
Feb 7, 2021 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
if they are sexually attracted to loli's they are creepy and probably pedophiles or on another note they might be attracted to slim,petite and short girls so not confirmed pedophiles
removed-userFeb 7, 2021 9:27 AM
Feb 7, 2021 9:22 AM

Apr 2020
SaberHotMikasa said:
Suyve said:

elaine from sds is different tho, not for me but im trying to defend ban (he liked her for her personality not cuz she looks like a kid, but ngl it still looks weird and creepy)

You call people creepy for it but supports Ban doing it? Okay lol

no, dont get me wrong i dont support ban for doing it but im not hating on him either type of thing since elaine to me looks 15 to me. where as other loli's that ive seen people be attracted to look a lot younger, kanna for example. ill delete what i said in the other post tho.
SuyveFeb 7, 2021 9:26 AM

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

|◁ II ▷|

Feb 7, 2021 9:22 AM

Oct 2010
I don't know, the only character that I like and she's close to loli is Papika, but I think I added her because of her adult version
Feb 7, 2021 9:25 AM

Apr 2020
Nuggey said:
Loli’s just have the perfect female form for male anime fans. Small, slim, pure, underage, cute, supportive, and caring

Small, slim, pure, underage, cute, supportive, and caring.. so a kid??

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

|◁ II ▷|

Feb 7, 2021 9:26 AM

Apr 2020
because they're weird and like characters that act like kids
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2021 9:34 AM
Jul 2020
It is not that people find it attractive, it is just their fetish to be a pedop**** or some like myself think they are cute with their character designs, in the end it just depends on people whether they are into it or may find it cute or hate them or have no feeling at all. That's all there is to it.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

11 by DoisacChopper »»
4 minutes ago

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - Today

48 by ShatteredSans »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you perfer Split Cour or Consecutive Cour

animegamer245 - 17 minutes ago

1 by delirific »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

54 by omorashi »»
8 minutes ago

» Is it weird to be attracted to anime characters under the age of 18? ( 1 2 )

bluefin2004 - Yesterday

51 by vasipi4946 »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.