Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 25, 2021 5:28 PM

Nov 2019
1. Since when have you been actively watching anime ? 2004

2. What's your waifu/husbando? N/A

3. What's your favorite studio? Madhouse (Prior to 2015)

4. Do you prefer shounen or seinen? Seinen

5. What series has the best OSt? Bebop

6. What anime has the best opening? JoJos Part 3

7. Reading manga or watching anime ? Both

8. Watching weekly or binge watching? Binge

9. AOT or FMAB? Yes

10. Have you watched at least one of the big threee, if so wich one(s)? All(s)

11. Do you actively buy anime merch? No

12. Which anime/manga, that would be considered bad by most people, did you actually enjoy? Pet

13. Is there such a thing as trash taste? No

14. Which anime/manga would make a great game?

15. What do you prefer: Anime before or after 2012? Pre (More years to work with.)

16. What's the most unique anime/manga you've seen? All of them cause they are all different.

17. Is a 6/10 still a positive score in your opinion? Yes and more people should realize that.

18. Which character would you like to meet irl? Yo Momma

19. What anime/manga comes to mind when thinking of wasted potential? Berserk '97 like why stop there ...

20. If you were to decide which anime gets a sequel, which one would you choose? Shigurui Death Frenzy or Mononoke

Don't let others ruin things for you. Even if a toxic fan pisses in your cereal, you could just get another bowl of cereal.
My Anime List - My Manga List
Jan 25, 2021 5:39 PM

Jan 2017
1. Since when have you been actively watching anime?
Around 2013, if I remember correctly. The details are somewhat fuzzy.

2. What's your waifu/husbando?
I don't really participate in waifu/husbando culture because I don't really have any romantic or sexual interest in characters in the media I consume. My favorite female character is Holo, if that counts.

3. What's your favorite studio?
I'm a massive Kyoto Animation fanboy.

4. Do you prefer shounen or seinen?
Seinen.

5. What series has the best OST?
I don't really have a definitive answer, but I guess I would say Spice and Wolf off the top of my head.

6. What anime has the best opening?
Spice and Wolf Tabi no Tochuu is absolutely phenomenal.

7. Reading manga or watching anime?
Anime.

8. Watching weekly or binge-watching?
Binge-watching. I will never watch stuff seasonally again.

9. AOT or FMAB?
I haven't seen all of Shingeki no Kyojin, but from what I've seen, I guess I'd pick Fullmetal Alchemist.

10. Have you watched at least one of the big threee, if so, which one(s)?
I have not seen any of them, nor do I plan to.

11. Do you actively buy anime merch?
Yes, I frequently buy Blu-Rays and figures.

12. Which anime/manga, that would be considered bad by most people, did you actually enjoy?
School Days, I guess? Kind of a cop-out answer since I still think it's bad even though I enjoyed watching it, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment.

13. Is there such a thing as trash taste?
No taste is subjective.

ID:Invaded could be pretty cool if the gameplay greatly varied in each ID well, sort of like the gameplay variety in something like Nier.

15. What do you prefer: Anime before or after 2012?
I have seen more from post-2012 than before 2012, so by proxy, I have more anime I prefer from that same period, but I wouldn't pick one over the other.

16. What's the most unique anime/manga you've seen?
Off the top of my head, the three things that come to mind are Ef: A Tale of Memories, Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo, and Ping Pong the animation.

17. Is a 6/10 still a positive score in your opinion?
Absolutely there are a lot of shows I like that I've given a six.

18. Which character would you like to meet irl?
Shima Rin, I guess? Similar introverted energy.

19. What anime/manga comes to mind when thinking of wasted potential?
Too many, Babylon and Another are my usual answers, and a recent pick would be Kuzu no Honkai.

20. If you were to decide which anime gets a sequel, which one would you choose?
Spice and Wolf, I hope it happens before I die.
Jan 25, 2021 5:41 PM

Aug 2016
1. Since 2006.

2. None, never understood what either really meant.

3. Kyoto Animation.

4. I love both

5. Samurai Champloo.

6. Death Parade.

7. Both are awesome.

8. Again both.

9. Both are good, high 7s.

10. Read & watched all three.

11. Yes

12. Kabukichou Sherlock

13. Yes and its spokesman is our lord and saviour, Gigguk.

14. Battle Royale.

15. Both, this is a weird/dumb question.

16. Otogi Zoshi.

17. Yes, 5 is average, so 6 is above average, it's not a point of view, it's basic maths.

18. Darkness, I need a new S.

19. Log Horizon, is could have been so much more than it was. It's decent, it could have been amazing.

20. Aku no Hana or Arakawa Under the Bridge.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 25, 2021 5:51 PM

Mar 2020
1. 7 or 8 years old

2. Don't have one.

3. Either Madhouse or Studio ORANGE

4. Seinen

5. Yuru Camp

6. Death Parade or Houseki no Kuni

7. Reading manga

8. Both

9. Both

10. All 3

11. No

12. Ikebukuro West Gate Park

13. Nope.

14. Hyouka

15. Both

16. Death Parade or Houseki no Kuni

17. Anything above 5 is positive

18. Hachiman Hikigaya

19. Gleipnir

20. Houseki no Kuni (give S2 already please Studio Orange)
Jan 25, 2021 5:59 PM

Aug 2014
YEROCKYJan 25, 2021 6:22 PM
Jan 25, 2021 6:06 PM

Oct 2020
1. summer 2020

2. Souma Yukihira

3. A-1 pictures, cloverworks or MAPPA

4. both are good

5. Re:zero

6. Food wars, tokyo ghoul and bloom into you

7. both

8. like 8-10 episodes per day

9. AOT!!!!

10. Naruto

11. No, but i have a yukihira and a vegeta shirt

12. Eromanga-sensei

13. yes, like rating bloom into you lower than a 7

14. Ex-arm. tbh the animation would be better than a game

15. after 2012

16. steins;gate

17. NO, i only consider 7+ good

18. tanjiro, kaneki and yukihira probs

19. tokyo ghoul and berserk, the manga are great but the adaptation defitinitely could have been better, especially for tokyo ghoul re

20. bloom into you or bunny girl senpai
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
Jan 25, 2021 6:19 PM

Oct 2016
There are topics asking these questions but whatever I'm bored.

1-Since 2008
2-I'll skip this one
3-This one too
4-Seinen
5-.hack//sign
6-Neon Genesis Evangelion
7-Watching anime, it's easier
8-I don't really care, both of them are good options on their own right.
9-I didn't watch a single AOT episode and FMAB is one of my favourites so
10-The three of them, but I dropped One Piece and Shippuden (followed their mangas afterwards)
11-I used to when I was a child but I stopped buying stuff.
12-Rokudenashi Majutsushi Akashic Records, Chivalry of a Failed Knight, Drifters of the Dead, Battle Royal High School.
13-Is there such a thing as good taste?
14-Aside from the pretty good ones that already exist, and skipping anime which are already based on videogames, I'd say stuff like Akudama Dri-(remembers Cyberpunk 2077) Deca-Dence, yeah that would be a good one.
15-Before
16-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Brigadoon, Dorohedoro to name some good ones
17-Yes
18-None, they mean trouble if you think about it.
19-Lots of titles, impossible to name just one
20-Banner of the Star and Birdy the Mighty: Decode
Jan 25, 2021 6:25 PM

Aug 2018
1. Since when have you been actively watching anime ?
January or february of 2016

I can't decide, there are a lot of characters that I like

I can't decide

Both

5. What series has the best OSt?
I can't decide

I can't decide, a lot of animes have good ops

7. Reading manga or watching anime ?
Both

8. Watching weekly or binge watching?
Both

9. AOT or FMAB?
This is stupid

10. Have you watched at least one of the big threee, if so wich one(s)?
All of them

Nope, I'm poor ;(

12. Which anime/manga, that would be considered bad by most people, did you actually enjoy?
Darker than black 2nd season

Mmmmmmm probably?

Made in abbys

I don't care about that

Tatami galaxy

6/10 is "fine" in MAL so yes

Kiriyama Rei

SAO

20. If you were to decide which anime gets a sequel, which one would you choose?
Mahoutsukai no yome
Jan 25, 2021 6:39 PM

Jun 2008
1. 1992 technically, but 1999 actively.

2. Dianna Soreil

3. Sunrise.

4. Seinen

5. Turn A Gundam

6. Neon Genesis Evangelion

7. Watching anime. I have very specific manga that I enjoy, but I should branch out more.

8. Binge baby.

9. FMAB. So much so that I recently acquired those fancy Aniplex Blu-Ray sets.

10. I've seen a few episodes of each, but they aren't my thing. One Piece does interest me the most, though.

11. Oh yeah. I'm a diehard collector.

12. I really enjoyed Gundam Reconguista in G.

13. No, but people bashing other's personal taste is trash.

14. I would love to see some type of RPG set in the Legend of the Galactic Heroes universe. Think KOTOR style only with LOGH.

15. Before 2012.

16. The Tatami Galaxy or Texhnolyze

17. Yes, most definitely. I recommend anything that I've rated at least a 6/10.

18. Yang Wen-li seems like an interesting and chill dude to hang out with.

19. Gundam Unicorn. Episodes 1-3 were excellent, but the show went down hill after that unfortunately.

20. Oh, easy. I would love to see a sequel to Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It would need to have the same type of sprawl and scope as the original, though. None of this 12 or 24 episode nonsense. It must be an epic.
Jan 25, 2021 6:45 PM
Jun 2019
1. March 2019

2. Hitagi Senjougahara

3. MAPPA

4. Shounen

5. Monogatari

6. Naruto Shippuden OP 16

7. Watching Anime

8. Lately leaning more towards watching weekly

9. AOT

10. Naruto and Bleach

11. No

12. Akame Ga Kill

13. I don't think so

14. Shield Hero because of the skill tree

15. After (Although my 2 favorite anime, Naruto Shippuden and Bakemonogatari started before 2012)

16. Bakemonogatari

17. Not really, a 6 for me generally means that it was painfully average or had some good things but the negatives outweigh the positives by a bit

18. Issei Hyoudou

19. SAO Season 1 since I loved the first half and hated the secind half, season 2 sn't that great either but I love everything from Ordinal Scale onward (although War of the Underworld Part 2 was pretty meh)

20. Highschool DxD
Jan 25, 2021 7:17 PM

Aug 2020
1: Early 2018
2: Probably senko from The helpful fox senko-san
3: Kyoto animation
4: I don't really care too much, but probably shounen. I'm also not entirely sure I know what shounen is.
5: This is a bit of a tough one. I Don't remember a whole lot of ost's well, so I probably choose Jojo. The character themes are great.
6: I really have no clue. There are just so many good ones, picking a favorite is impossible.
7: Id have to go with anime. Not that I don't like manga, its just that there are certain things I love about anime that the manga just doesn't have.
8: Binge. I feel so much better when I get the experience in one go, rather than waiting for weeks to see what happens next.
9: Aot. Fmab is great, but aot.
10: I've watched Naruto (and bits of boruto), one piece, and am planning to watch bleach. Sometime.
11: Do dvds and books count? Because if so, then I have bought quite a few. Not a whole lot, it's a humble collection I'm proud of.
12: I don't really have a series like that (or at least, I don't think so).
13: No. Art is subjective.
14: I do not know
15: I don't really have a strong opinion. After I guess.
16: Flcl. It just had a vibe that no other show has.
17: Yes. It means the show wasn't really that special, but was still enjoyable or had enjoyable aspects/moments.
18: That is a bit vague. Assuming I'm aware of who they are, Luffy from one piece.
19: Darling in the Franxx and claymore come to mind. Damn.
20: I wouldn't mind another nichijou.
Jan 25, 2021 7:28 PM

Apr 2015

Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho

Studio Shaft

Shounen

Attack on Titan

Again from FMA: Brotherhood for individual opening. For multiple openings in a series, Black Clover.

Watching Anime

Watching Weekly

9. AOT or FMAB?
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

10. Have you watched at least one of the big three, if so which one(s)?
Watched One Piece to around Episode 620, then switched to Manga. Watched Naruto up until 1/4 into Shipuuden, then switched to Manga. Watched approximately half of Bleach anime.

Yes, mostly blu-rays and manga volumes.

Not sure

No

Monogatari Series, preferably as a fighting game by Arc System Works.

Post-2012

Shouwa Genruko Rakugo Shinjuu

Yes

God-like characters like the Truth from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I think it'd be worth to exchange a limb for some truth about the universe. Prosthetics these days are also pretty advanced.

In recent memory, God of High School. The pacing, approximately 4 times faster than other battle series, destroyed it for me. A shame since I adore the webtoon counterpart.

Slam Dunk. There was a recent movie announcement. If the movie does well, there might be a decent chance for a reboot or a sequel.
Jan 25, 2021 7:44 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
1. Since when have you been actively watching anime ? Started watching anime in '98, but took a break in 2012. Picked it back up in 2016

2. What's your waifu/husbando? Too many waifus to name right now

3. What's your favorite studio? Production I.G.

4. Do you prefer shounen or seinen? Shonen because that's where most of the action is at

5. What series has the best OSt? Lupin III

6. What anime has the best opening? Bleach

7. Reading manga or watching anime ? Both

8. Watching weekly or binge watching? both

9. AOT or FMAB? AoT

10. Have you watched at least one of the big threee, if so wich one(s)? Bleach and Naruto

11. Do you actively buy anime merch? Not really

12. Which anime/manga, that would be considered bad by most people, did you actually enjoy? SAO despite its flaws is still entertaining

13. Is there such a thing as trash taste? No. Entertainment is subjective and not everyone likes the same thing

14. Which anime/manga would make a great game? SAO

15. What do you prefer: Anime before or after 2012? After 2012 despite the influx of isekai anime

16. What's the most unique anime/manga you've seen? Eizouken

17. Is a 6/10 still a positive score in your opinion? Yes. Anything lower than a 5 is a bad score

18. Which character would you like to meet irl? Son Goku

19. What anime/manga comes to mind when thinking of wasted potential? Blue Exorcist

20. If you were to decide which anime gets a sequel, which one would you choose? Honestly I would prefer less sequels and more anime originals.

Jan 25, 2021 7:57 PM

Dec 2016

Depends what you mean by actively. I was watching anime back in the 90s, before I even knew what anime was. It was pretty limited at first, but after the year 2000 it became more and more easily available thanks to satellite TV. I guess that's when I started watching somewhat consistently, but I wasn't collecting/listing anything until about 2015. Looking at my list, I'd say that I watched at least 80% of it within the past 5 years.

My waifu is Bulma. Dragon Ball was not only my first manga, but the first book I've ever read on my own initiative. I was barely 5 years old when I picked it up from the school's library. Bulma was the first female, real or fictional, that ever made my pickle tickle, and I assure you that's not as sad as it sounds.

I've never thought about that. Just looking at my list, it seems that many of my favourite anime were made by Madhouse. Bones also comes to mind. They don't necessarily make the best anime, but there is some kind of special atmosphere to their productions, indescribable but unmistakable, that I quite enjoy. The Bones patte, if you will.

Seinen tend to be written before they are drawn, whereas shounen are drawn before they are written. Seinen generally offer definite, self-contained stories, while shounen are more about world-building. Because shounen authors don't necessarily have a clear path in mind when they start publishing, their stories end up being more narratively erratic, and often suffer from coherence and pacing issues. To put it simply, seinen are pictures and shounen are patchworks. There are many amazing shounen of course, but seinen are generally more satisfying to me.

Princess Tutu, without a doubt. For something a little more modern, RahXephon has some pretty good tracks too.

I would need to re-watch them all to give a good answer. Maybe Evangelion as it's so iconic.

Why not both? I prefer reading manga but it's an expensive hobby. :)

Depends what you mean by that. I won't watch an anime when it's still airing because I want to be able to enjoy the full story without having to wait. But I won't binge watch it for an entire day either. I generally watch 2 or 3 episodes a day before going to bed.

9. AOT or FMAB?

I haven't watched either, sorry. :)

Yes, I watched Naruto.

Somewhat. I have a few figures but I received most of them as gifts. I do have quite a few anime shirts. I also have an anime tattoo, if that counts. But more than merch, I amassed over the years a relatively large manga library. Books are what I really enjoy collecting.

Hum, an anime that would be considered bad by most people... I don't know, maybe Street Fighter 2 - The Animated Movie. The film is trash but it features a pretty adequate shower scene.

Yep, there is. What many people don't realise is that anything can be objectively rated on a particular scale, without the scale itself being a benchmark of absolute value. Enjoyment, however, is purely subjective, and there's nothing wrong with liking trash. :)

Keijo!!!!!!!!

I don't know. What happened in 2012?

Probably that weird cat film in Manie-Manie. Not saying it was good, but it was definitely unique.

Yes, absolutely.

I don't know. Maybe Sawa from Aku no Hana. That would be fun.

Well, Aku no Hana. The manga, not the anime. Wait, you know what, I'm going to say Girls und Panzer. The most awesome premiss in anime history, and the most awful execution to boot.

Ghost Stories. :)
Jan 25, 2021 8:10 PM

Sep 2020
1. Since when have you been actively watching anime ? 2019-2020

2. What's your waifu/husbando? Shoyo Hinata.

3. What's your favorite studio? Idk

4. Do you prefer shounen or seinen? I like both pretty much equally

5. What series has the best OSt? naruto shippuden akatsuki arc

6. What anime has the best opening? haikyuu (imagination)

7. Reading manga or watching anime ? ive been getting into manga lately but id have to say anime

8. Watching weekly or binge watching? binge watching (still enjoy watching weekly tho)

9. AOT or FMAB? AOT

10. Have you watched at least one of the big threee, if so wich one(s)? I've seen the first naruto and I'm on shippuden rn

11. Do you actively buy anime merch? not really but the ones i do have r pretty minimalistic-ish

12. Which anime/manga, that would be considered bad by most people, did you actually enjoy? I loved kakegurui when i first watched it but now i realize all of the issues w it

13. Is there such a thing as trash taste? yes but no

14. Which anime/manga would make a great game? idk

15. What do you prefer: Anime before or after 2012? after 2012

16. What's the most unique anime/manga you've seen? Scum's Wish

17. Is a 6/10 still a positive score in your opinion? no but its not a negative score either

18. Which character would you like to meet irl? Shoyo Hinata.

19. What anime/manga comes to mind when thinking of wasted potential? god of high school

20. If you were to decide which anime gets a sequel, which one would you choose? houseki no kuni
Jan 25, 2021 8:10 PM

Jun 2020
1. Around 2015

2. Momo Belia Deviluke

3. MAPPA

4. Shounen

5. Jojo

6. Gintama

7. Both

8. Both

9. AoT

10. All

11. Nope, im broke

12. Idk

13. Nope, everyone has different opinion

14. Log Horizon

15. After 2012

16. FLCL

17. Yes

18. Gintoki

19. SAO

20. Classroom of the Elite
Jan 25, 2021 8:24 PM

Oct 2019
1 - Since 2017.

2 - Best girl is Shouko Nishimiya, best boy is Kozume Kenma.

3 - Kyoto Animation.

4 - Seinen.

5 - Clannad or Attack on Titan.

6 - I'd say Attack on Titan is the most consistent.

7 - I find reading manga to be more enjoyable.

8 - Weekly will always be better, as it creates more anticipation.

9 - AOT.

10 - One Piece.

11 - I've bought very little.

12 - Cant think of anything really.

13 - Yes.

14 - An open world One Piece game would be amazing.

15 - I like both

16 - I found One Piece to be very unique.

17 - I'd say so.

18 - No idea.

19 - Tokyo Ghoul would of been amazing with a different studio.

20 - I desperately want a Takagi-San S3.

Jan 25, 2021 8:31 PM

Oct 2018
Ohhhh...

1. 2016

2. Rachel(Tower of God)

3. KyoAni

4. Seinen

5. Demon Slayer

6. Houseki no Kuni

7. anime

8. Watching weekly and bingeing between seasons

9. I'll wait until AoT is finished

10. Naruto and Bleach

11. Yes

12. Arifureta. Liked the source material. Anime was baaad.

13. Only in an extreme degree.

14. Log Horizon

15. After

16. Houseki no Kuni

17. If you go by score descriptions,
6 = fine

18. Rimuru

19. Akame ga Kill

20. Hunter x Hunter

Jan 25, 2021 8:46 PM
Jul 2018
1 Since 2012
2 Nico Robin
3 Ufotable or Bandai, but I'm fine as long as the animation is good.
4 Shounen, they have more long running series, I think (- _ -)
5 Definitely, One Piece!!
6 Don't really know, but if had to choose maybe Nanatsu no Taizai or Naruto.
7 Watching anime, but will definitely read many manga.
8 Watching weekly for seasonal ones but also binge watching others.
9 AOT
10 All of them, they all are very good!
11 No, but I have some small posters if that counts.
12 Not really, but I liked the character Ueno (Koe no Katachi)
13 Maybe...
14 Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou
15 After... I think we should not dwell in the past and look forward to 2022(^-^)
16 One Piece
17 No
18 Luffy because he may be fun to hang out with, or Robin because XP
19 Princess re;connect, the character building was new and good.
20 Bleach, and then in March 2020, I knew... God does Exist! Thank you again XD

Jan 25, 2021 8:47 PM

Jul 2012

I have many husbandos but Bruno Bucciarati is my main one.

Madhouse.

Both.

Man this is tough... Maybe Gintama. Or JoJo. Or Uchuu Kyoudai.

I can't choose only one, I love many.

Both. The experiences are different.

Weekly all the way!

9. AOT or FMAB?
I... don't know lol I'm currently having my doubts with FMAB and AOT still hasn't ended.

I've watched Naruto, I'm caught up with One Piece, and I'm watching Bleach.

I buy from time to time.

IDK... Fairy Tail? I don't love it but I don't hate it like I've seen most people do lol I actually enjoyed watching it.

"Para gustos, los colores".

IDK, I'm not much of a gamer.

Both.

Monogatari. Not for me AT ALL but it's quite unique.

Yes. For me 1-4 is bad.

Anyone from my husbando/fav character list lol

Maybe Charlotte. It could have been so much better but it was very rushed.

Uchuu Kyoudai!
Jan 25, 2021 9:00 PM

Sep 2019

chitoge kirisaki / rin tohsaka/ yukino yukinoshita

ufotable , feel . mappa

shounen

AOT. yosuga no sora, one piece

noragami aragato ( noragami S2)

both

weekly

9. AOT or FMAB?

AOT

completed naruto, currently watching one piece and put bleach on hold

I buy manga all the time

eromanga sensei/ fairy tail

i think no

AOT

after

gakkou gurashi, it shocked me in the first episode

no

chitoge kirisaki

classroom of the elite anime

nisekoi , noragami

RazerkingMar 10, 2021 4:04 PM

"俺は海賊王になる男だ!!!"
Jan 25, 2021 9:06 PM

May 2019
1. Around April 2019
2. Top 3 from my favourite characters. For now I'll go with Kazusa
3. Kyoto Animation ofc
4. Seinen
5. Too many of them
6. I would go with 3-gatsu no lion
7. Anime
8. binge watching and some seasonals
9. Haven't watched both of them. Not in prority to watch either
10. Childhood anime Naruto
11. Nope
12. I dont know
13. No,taste is subjective for individuals
14. Made in Abbys
15. I know there are still a lot more better anime that come before 2012. But I still prefer after 2012 though.
16. Tatami Galaxy
17. Fine means still better than average
18. Not sure about this one
19. There are ton of them so..
20. Bloom into You

Jan 25, 2021 9:17 PM

Jun 2020
1. 2020

2. Hitagi Senjougahara

3. Kyoto

4. Seinen

5. Madoka

6. Madoka,Aot and FMAB

7. Both

8. Binge

9. Aot

10. Didn't watch but read the One piece Manga

11. Never bought one

12. Sword Art online s1

13. Nah

14. No idea

15. Both

16. Aria Manga and Monogatari series

17. It's an average for me

18. Kyon (Haruhi Suzumiya)

19. God of highschool(Manhwa)

20. Classroom of the Elite

FuburJan 26, 2021 7:54 AM
Jan 25, 2021 9:19 PM

Jun 2020
1. Summer 2019
2. Senjougahara
3. Shaft
4. Both. Maybe seinen more.
5. Movie- Your Name
Series- Gintama, Madoka Magica, Aot,
Devilmann Crybaby, Ping pong...
6. Gintama OP 13
7. Doing Both
8. Both binging as well as watching weekly.
9. Like both equally. Maybe Aot a bit more...
10. Watched all three.
11. No. Never bought one in life.
12. Recently I watched Day I became a God and enjoyed it a lot...
13. Ummm... Not really. But if you don't like the anime I like - you have got 🗑️ taste. 🤣🤣
14. Don't really know....
15. Ahh... I like both. If you ask for a particular year maybe 2011, coz it had some of the best titles...
16. Every Yuasa anime. Land of the lustrous.
17. Depends on who is scoring. If you look at my list you'll know that it's not a positive score. 90% of my anime lie in the 7-9 area.
18. Mitsuha.
19. Tokyo ghoul re
20. If one Spice and wolf. Other maybe- Hyouka, Gekkan shoujo, Land of the lustrous, OPM...
Jan 25, 2021 9:20 PM
Jul 2018
1. 6-7 months
2. Chintandha Eru (Hyouka)
3. Kyoni or Ufotable
4. Seinen
5. Kara na Kyoukai
6. Baccano!
7. Watching anime
8. When ever possible
9. AoT
10. No
11. No
12. None
13. Maybe yes
14. Dr. Stone
15. Both
16. The Tatami Galaxy
17. No
18. Oreki Hotarou(Hyouka) and Yato(Noragami)
19. Re-Life
20. The Devil is a Part-Timer

(By the way, good work for the questionnaire)
Jan 25, 2021 9:30 PM
busy week =_+

Dec 2014

On my favorites

None

Seinen. It's more mature

Not really into OST

Not really into OST

Manga

Binge watching

9. AOT or FMAB?
Anime: AOT>FMAB, Manga: FMAB>AOT

All

Not really nowadays, but I do buy manga books sometimes

Idk, I don't pay attention to what people think

No, but there are trashy people who trash talk

Pokemon. Lmao.

If they're good, they're good

Mononoke

Yes and no. Some of my favorites score 6/10 mostly due to the art style, I use tags to indicate favs, not scores

Any one of the characters on my favs

Big Fish & Begonia

Any anime that started but never finish adapting the manga.

CURRENT: semi-hiatus (busy)

Jan 25, 2021 9:31 PM

Nov 2017
1. Since about Summer 2017
2. Waifu = Kazari Uiharu, Husbando = Leo Watch
3. hard to answer, but most likely Bones
4. i prefer neither; i love tons of shows from each demographic
5. Shigurui
6. Kekkai Sensen S1
7. i prefer watching anime
8. i do both, but binge watching is better
9. i guess fmab, but i also love aot
10. i have seen all of og canon naruto, a little bit of one piece
11. yes, i collect figures
12. boogiepop wa warawanai (most people seem to find it confusing but it's great)
13. yes
14. SWORD ART ONLINE (MAKE IT AN MMO GODDAMMIT!!)
15. kind of a dumb question, i don't have a preference
16. not too sure, but most likely Mononoke
17. yes, but not by a lot
18. subaru natsuki
19. fire force (originally a cool concept, but ruined by dumb plotlines and annoying fan service)
20. Shigurui
"Leonardo... it wasn't, by any means, only your eyes that we welcomed into Libra."
- Klaus von Reinherz
Jan 25, 2021 9:34 PM

Oct 2019
1. 2 years ago, give or take
2. Echidna from re zero
3. Probably Bones or CloverWorks
4. Seinen
5.The Promised Neverland or Made in Abyss
6. N/A
7. Probably reading manga
8. Idk, depends on the show
9. AoT
10. Naruto, some of bleach and some of one piece
11. Sometimes, not often though unless that includes manga
12. Talentless Nana
13. To some people
14. Senyu maybe?? Idrk
15. After
16. Banana fish, because of how western styled it is.
17. Yeah
18. Ross from senyu
19. Gibiate or Sao probably
20. Yona of the dawn, easy
signature under construction lol
Jan 25, 2021 9:40 PM
Jan 2020
1- Somewhere around fall of 2019
2- None
3- don't really care that much, but I guess it'll be either MAPPA or Madhouse
4-I like to watch/read both, but I'll go with seinen.
5-Didn't pay much attention, but I'll either go with Jojo or Cowboy Bebop
6-99.9 from mob psycho 100 II
7-i like both. I've seen more anime than manga, But I definitely prefer siting down once in a while and read lots of manga chapters at once
8-watching weekly is way easier for me.
9-I love both , can't really choose
10- No, but I plan on reading One Piece
11- don't have the money or the means to do so.
12-Don't know
13- maybe?
14-made in abyss. The world looks so interesting and mysterious
15-don't care, there's plenty of good in both
16- don't know. Dorohedoro, I guess?
17-on this website? No. In my personal ratings? Yes
18-None
19-the promised neverland if I had to pick only one.
20-either Noragami or Land of the lustrous
Jan 25, 2021 9:52 PM
Dec 2019

Around August 2019

Saber or Jeanne d'arc

Ufotable

anime: no preference currently manga: seinen

Probably AOT

Either the Fate series or Gintama

reading manga, it's more manageable

watching weekly

9. AOT or FMAB?

AOT

I've seen at least some of all 3, finished bleach and it's manga, dropped naruto partway through shippuden, put one piece on-hold at the 6th ep and the manga on hold at around chapter 330

Not really many stores where i live, and i don't currently have a source of income

idk, i don't take much notice to other's opinions in the animanga community

Yes, most definitely

Kengan Ashura

No preference, that was a strange thing to ask

Jojo

eh, depends on who it comes from and how they score

Gintoki Sakata

Berserk 2016

Anything in my favourites
Jan 25, 2021 9:54 PM

May 2020
1. 2011
2. Miku from Gotoubun no Hanayome
3. Kyoto Animation
4. Seinen
5. The Classroom of the Elite
6. Kekkai Sensen
7. Reading Manga
8. Binge watching
9. Aot
10. All of them
11. No
12. A lot that i cant remember
13. Yes
14. Solo Leveling
15. Both
16. Never seen one
17. Sure i guess
18. NO ONE
19. I forgot the name of the manga but its something like he can edit the world and he doesn't use it to its full potential and grabs a harem on the way, of course
20. I want to eat your pancreas
Jan 25, 2021 9:55 PM

Jul 2019

I watched my first anime in around 2008 but actively watching more in 2017

sakurajima mai

kyoani

i dont see both as genres instead theyre demographics so i prefer both

naruto

all fate stay night & fate zero

anime

binge

9. AOT or FMAB?

aot

i watched all 3 but only finished naruto

nope

oreimo, happy sugar life, erased, etc.. basically anime that triggers people

nope, but there is a thing called elitism

idk

after

monogatari. what the stories are about isnt that unique but something about the directing is just different

nope. it has a lot of glaring flaws but just a little enjoyable

korosensei

Another

Hyouka
leevJan 25, 2021 10:04 PM
Jan 25, 2021 9:56 PM

Apr 2020
1. 2018
2. I don't have such crap I treat a fictional character as a character.
3.Kyoani
4.Shounen.
5. Naruto and Natsume Yuujinchou and Aot too
6.Naruto, AoT and Black Clover. I skip op not interested in them that much
7. Both
8.binge watching
9. For now AoT
10. Naruto, half of beleach and 20 episode of one-piece
11. No I don't waste money
12.black Clover it was 6.7 when I started watching it I think now their opinion have changed
13.no
14. I don't play games that much , butt.AOT it would be like spiderman.
15.both
16.Hikari no Go had a very unique essence than other sports anime .Theirbare others too I just can't remember them
17.yes
18. Shenron with 7 dragon Balls
19.kokoro connect
20.hyouka
Jan 25, 2021 9:57 PM
Dec 2017
1 since the 2000s
2 Shion Karanomori from psycho pass
3 Comix Wave
4 seinen
5 Psycho Pass
6 Tokyo Ghoul
7 both
8 binge watch
9 hand't seen any of them
10 DBZ and One Piece but some Naruto as well
11 I do as a matter of fact dvds,books,keychains,cards and i'm looking to get more figurines,posters and nendodroids soon
12 School Days
13 I would say so
14 Outlaw Star
15 before 2012
16 Cowboy Bebop
17 6 can still be decent sure
18 Shougo Makishima
19 Rosario Vampire
20 Outlaw Star again

Jan 25, 2021 10:08 PM
Aug 2020
1. 2013
2. Tsukuyo from Gintama
3. Ghibli
4. No preference
5. Violet Evergarden
6. Cowboy Bebop
7. Both
8. Both
9. FMAB
10. All 3 (still need to catch up on One Piece tho)
11. Not really
12. Happy Sugar Life
13. Yes
14. I don't know
15. Lately I prefer before 2012
16. Gurren Lagann
17. Yes
18. Gintoki
19. Interspecies Reviewers (it should've been a full-on hentai)
20. Hyouka
Jan 25, 2021 10:13 PM
Oct 2016

Prinz Eugen from Azur Lane (But actually her version from the game or Azur Lane: Bisoku Zenshin! since her character differs in the first anime. She should like teasing, but all she does is manipulating.

I dont really have a favorite, but I hold Madhouse in high regards for their visual quality.

Both

dunno, not really big on OSTs

There are so many good, I could not decide

Both, but I watch more anime than I read manga

weekly

9. AOT or FMAB?
FAMB

Nope

Yes, but my yearly budget is restricted to ~500€

Where do you start to see an anime as "bad"?

Mine probably, since I dont like many "good" / popular shows such as One Piece, Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, AoT, ... \s

None

Why do you make the cut in the year 2012? I enjoy a good anime, no matter how old it is.

Probably overlord. It's the only one I know where you see the story from the perspective of a (semi-)antagonist.

6/10 would be my 'avarage' - mal needs either an 11 or a 0 in their scroing system, since the numerical average is 5.5 currently...

A lot, but I doubt that there would be a any kind of conversation..

Anime: Karin it could've been a way better romance, if it would've adapted the manga completly.
Manga: Koe no Katachi I really think the ending is just such a waste.

For the fact that most of my favorites already got a second (or third) season, I'd go for No Game No Life.
Jan 25, 2021 10:17 PM
May 2020
1)- Late 2018
2)- None
3)- Ufotable and Bones
4)- As of now I have mostly watched shonen so I am biased towards them.
5)- Bleach and Gintama have some amazing OST's.
6)- Black Clover
7)- Depends. Black Clover and One Piece manga are far superior to their anime but I prefer the JoJo and Hunter X Hunter Anime by far as compared to their manga.
8)- I watch a few seasonal shows but I mostly binge long running shows.
9)- AoT as FMAB failed to keep my interest after watching 10 episodes.
10)- All three of them
11)- I buy volumes of certain series.
12)- Black Clover
13)- Not really. It all boils down to personal preference which is subjective.
14)- One Piece
15)- Most of my favourite shows are long running so before 2012.
16)- Gintama
17)- Yes
18)- Sakata Gintoki
19)- Bleach
20)- Gintama
destroyerbingesJan 30, 2021 11:54 PM
Read One Piece. Watch Gintama
Jan 25, 2021 10:21 PM

Apr 2020
Hey you might start an anime forum thread, but here I go with this questionnaire.

- April 2020

- Mai Sakurajima / Sakuta Azusagawa

- MAPPA, CloverWorks, Lerche

- I'm leaning more into seinen

- Yosuga no Sora. FIGHT ME.

- Attack on Titan

- Watching anime baby

- Weekly watching...for now.

9. AOT or FMAB?
- ATTACK ON TITAN.

- Haven't yet, but maybe I'll first go with Bleach.

- BROKE.

- Yosuga no Sora is my ultimate guilty pleasure.

- Yes and you have to abide with it.

- Wonder Egg Priority, there I just said it.

- I lean more into post-2012 animes.

- Just a little, it is the 'decent' tier in my rankings.

- I would like to meet Yuuji Itadori.

- Pretty much the ones who tried to be smart, but failed big time.

- We all know NGNL needs a sequel.
Jan 25, 2021 10:22 PM

Dec 2011
Jan 25, 2021 10:28 PM

Jan 2019

Thanks for the interesting questionnaire.
SheklonJan 25, 2021 10:34 PM
Jan 25, 2021 10:32 PM

Jul 2017
I've been actively watching since 2012 with SAO though I only really started to take it seriously in the past 5-6 years or so.

Gonna cheat a bit and pick one both and go with Rikka Takanashi for my waifu and Satou Mafuyu as my husbando, I love them both to death.

Pretty easily BONES, though I also love MadHouse, basic choices there I know.

Shounen, I'm a sucker for a good battle shounen

It may not be the best of all time, but Naruto still has a pretty stellar OST. I also recently finished the second season of Diamond no Ace and that series reuses the same tracks a lot but they really add to the show's atmosphere.

There are a lot of good openings so feel free to kill me for this one but SAO's crossing field gives me such nostalgia already and it's prolly my favorite.

I prefer watching anime pretty easily but I do love reading a good manga too.

Why pick one?

9. AOT or FMAB?
I love both to death but I'ma go FMAB just cause of BONES.

I've finished Naruto (4 times) as well as Bleach. I'm also watching One Piece though that's more off and on.

An unhealthy amount you got it boss!

Mmmmmmmm, that's a tough once. A recent one was Actors Songs Connection, it's no masterpiece but it was considered pretty bad and I actually enjoyed it a good bit.

The only true trash taste is trashing other peoples taste.

A properly done open world Naruto game would be awesome, fight me.

Full bias here, but considering I got into anime with the 2012 stuff I'ma go after. Though I love me some old school anime as well.

Mmmmmmmm, probably Vampire Holmes, can't say that's a compliment though.

Naw, this isn't really fair to those series and I know how MAL scoring is supposed to work but I rate anime like how I get my schoolwork graded. If I get below a 70% I failed, same applies to anime for me. I probably still enjoyed a 6 but I wouldn't call it positive.

Deku, I picked the character for so much of my profile because I relate to him a lot (the nerdy crybaby part) so I think we'd get along well.

Seven Deadly Sins, such good characters, such bad power scaling.

No Game No Life, bring them back to life already man.
Jan 25, 2021 10:38 PM

Dec 2017
3 years ago

Mizunashi Akari

Sunrise

Seinen

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

Monogatari Series Second Season OP5

Only watch

Weekly

9. AOT or FMAB?
AOT

Nope, fighting shonens bore me

Nope

Higurashi or Devilman Crybaby

Yes, EXIST

Gundam series

Before

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Yes

Man: Reinhard (LotGH)
Woman: Akari (ARIA)

Fate franchise

Sequel of KAIJI!!

Jan 25, 2021 10:39 PM

Apr 2015
Around 2009

Don't have a "husbando," although I have a lot of favorite male characters

Studio Bones, easily

No preference

Fate/Zero or just any anime with Yuki Kajiura

Fate/Zero

Reading manga

Binge-watching, although I watch weekly more to limit myself

9. AOT or FMAB?
I don't give a damn

I've watched several episodes of each. I'm currently reading One Piece although I really don't have any motivation to continue.

Not actively, although I probably have more than most people. Not *too* many though. I mainly buy manga.

Fairy Tail

13. Is there such a thing as trash taste? Nah

Idk, maybe one with an interesting power system like Hunter x Hunter

No preference

Well I just started Mononoke two days ago, so that I guess

17. Is a 6/10 still a positive score in your opinion? It's still "above average" so yeah.
Positive, just not very impressive.

If a pokemon counts, then Latias or Milotic so I could go to the sky/sea. Otherwise, any of my favorite characters I guess.

Sword Art Online or Beastars

Akatsuki no Yona. The anime stopped at the best part.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jan 25, 2021 10:40 PM

Jan 2016
Jan 25, 2021 10:42 PM

Sep 2018
Actively, as in every day, 2018. On and off, 2012

I don't really have one, though I have a soft spot for Rin from Yuru Camp

Maybe Shaft?

I would be in the mood to watch shounen more often than seinen, so shounen

I'm a sucker for On The Precipice of Defeat from Bleach and Hitoshi Shinsou's theme from BNHA

Serial Experiments Lain

Watching anime 100%

I prefer binge watching, though I do watch seasonal

9. AOT or FMAB?
FMAB over AOT slightly

Have watched them all

No

Nora to Oujo to Noraneko Heart

No

Funny, I thought Shinsekai Yori would be an interesting adventure game when I was watching it

Don't have a preference, but I have seen many more anime after 2012

Monogatari Series. Food Wars also blew my mind when I started that.

Not really. A 7/10 for me is average. I wouldn't recommend or rewatch a 6/10

Some character that would be willing to grant me OP powers of course

Deadman Wonderland and BNA

I've been wanting a Monster Musume sequel for a long time now. God Eater also. Recently, it would be another season of Takagi San.
Jan 25, 2021 10:51 PM

Jan 2021
1 October 2020
2 None, I don't want an imaginary marital partner
3 the only one I know of is Ghibli
4 I quite like shonen, I haven't watched any seinen yet
5 I'm fond of Demon Slayers OST
6 Kakegurui
7 Watching anime, reading manga is tiring, there's so much going on in every page
8 Binge, except with chill stuff like Saiki K or Food Wars
9 FMAB didn't interest me much and I've never seen AoT
10 I've seen around 30 episodes of Naruto, one episode of one piece, and I have no idea what bleach is about
11 No, but I have a couple MHA shirts, they make me feel confident, and I've gotten a few compliments
12 I mainly watch mainstream and stuff that is generally well liked by people like Haikyuu, Demon Slayer, Hunter Hunter, so none
13 Yeah kind of, I think it's more about what one likes in the show. Some shows have terrible plot, or flat characters, but some people like these shows for other reasons, like aesthetic. I think trash taste could include being a fan of a ship between a child and an adult, or genuinely loving the animation in some of Haikyuu's outsourced episodes.
14 Death Note
15 After 2012, but I haven't watched much from before
16 I'd say Cells at Work is pretty unique
17 To me it means there are one or two big things the I didn't like about it, it isn't necessarily negative, and it's only a little positive
18 I'd love to listen to music with Jirou
19 Fire Force, I haven't seen much of it, and it's been over a year, but from what I did see, I think it has potential to be much more
20 I think a sequel to Death Note with L as a Shinigami or other non human being
IamVermillionJan 25, 2021 11:11 PM
Ryuk is somewhat relatable

Jan 25, 2021 10:53 PM

Sep 2017
1. Since July 2017

2. Don't have one, but let's say it's Shidou Irina because why not

3. Either Madhouse or feel.

4. Mostly Seinen

5. K Project (amazing OST, shitty opening songs)

6. Nanbaka, Blood+, Boogiepop wa Warawanai, Kokkoku

7. Both, mostly anime

8. I do both

9. FMAB

10. I've watched some spare episodes but never finished any of the series

11. No

12. Assault Lily: Bouquet, Keijo, Koisuru Asteroid, Nakanohito Genome

13. Yes. Source: me

14. Toji no Miko, maybe

15. I mean, most of my list is 2012+ so I have to say I prefer anime after 2012

16. Mahoutsukai no Yome, Rozen Maiden, Haibane Renmei... I guess...

17. Yeah

18. Boogiepop, Isana Yashiro, Ishigami (from Kaguya-sama)

19. Shield Hero, Mahou Shoujo Site (the manga is fine, but the anime is not that good)

20. Nanbaka, Rozen Maiden or Houseki no Kuni

Thanks for making this questionnaire :D
Good
Jan 25, 2021 11:10 PM

Feb 2020
1. May 2019
2. Rin Tohsaka (Fate/SN)
3. Bones
4. Seinen (tho i love both)
5. Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (out of nostalgia)
6. Attack on Titan
7. Reading Manga
8. Binge watching
9. AOT
10. Naruto
11. Nope, I'm a minor and I'm broke
12. None that I can think of
13. NO, every anime is made for entertainment
14. Berserk. Has Witcher vibes and would be a great RPG
15. After 2012
16. Beastars
17. Yes. I would recommend those I gave a 6.
18. Johan Liebert
19. Re:Zero. I'm not satisfied with the way it's going.
20. Dorohedoro S2 better come by next year.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2021 11:12 PM
Aug 2018

1. Either 2018, 2019 or 2020

2. I don't use this kind of term, I simply look them as my idol or favorite person

3. Madhouse, Sunrise

4. It depends. If it involves ecchi or that kinda thing then none

5. I don't paying attention too much abt the soundtrack but I think it's SnK, Naruto

6. HxH

7. Both

8. Sometimes both

9. Both

10. Naruto and One Piece. I haven't watched Bleach yet

11. Nah

12. Idk

13. Yes. Sorry 💀

14. Idk

15. Before

16. Mushishi

17. Yea kinda

18. Mob

19. Idk

20. 91 Days
Jan 25, 2021 11:14 PM

Jul 2020
1.Around May/April 2020

2.Kanroji from Demon slayer

3.N/A

4.Both

5.Attack on titan

6.Dr stone

7.Both but preferably Anime

8.Both but preferably Binge watching

9.Both

10.From the og big 3 I watched Bleach but only up to soul society arc.
From the new big 3 I watched Mha and Demon slayer.I'm planning to watch Black clover

11.I've ever bought any merch

12.Demon slayer is considered bad only because of the story.It's animation is loved by the anime community though.

13.Everyone has trash taste

14.Nothing

15.Haven't watched that many anime before 2012 so I prefer anime after 2012 because it has better animation but I heard from the og fans that the story is acyally better before 2012.

16.Attack on titan.No question

17.No

18.Eri chan from Mha

19.Tokyo Ghoul comes to mind.

20.Hyouka

21.Bonus:The anime that dont deserve a sequel would be Rent a girlfriend and Uzaki chan.
@Zeryphalix Dragon ball was never even a part of the big 3.
ScordoloJan 25, 2021 11:23 PM

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - Apr 26

27 by Serafos »»
1 minute ago

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 5 hours ago

24 by mshfqtny »»
2 minutes ago

» Has anyone noticed how sequel bias is an anime only thing?

APolygons2 - 29 minutes ago

10 by APolygons2 »»
3 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase? ( 1 2 )

Catalano - Apr 25

59 by LoveYourEyes »»
5 minutes ago

» Why are so many ecchi enjoyers overweight?

EverRealm - Yesterday

43 by yodebqzz »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.