Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2021 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy crap!

Patamon evolved into Pegasmon instead of Angemon. Looks like this universe doesn't need Digimental like in 02. Tailmon can most likely evolve into Silphymon one of the future episodes. There a chance all the Chosen Childen can side-evolves their Digimon if Taichi and Takeru can do it
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jan 16, 2021 6:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow that end of episode with Takeru and Patemon was really nice, they are determined to protect everyone, Patemon evolved into Pegasmon, nice.
Taichi rescuing Hikari in the next episode? it seems pretty interesting
Jan 16, 2021 7:02 PM

Feb 2019
Really nice to see Takeru and Patomon bonding today! That Pegasusmon evolution was awesome!

I’m proud of how Takeru’s developing.
Marinate1016Jan 16, 2021 7:11 PM
Jan 16, 2021 7:08 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
So I was following the episode up until the Pegasmon evolution which, to me, came out of nowhere. Does this mean that Patamon will be able to switch between that and Angemon in the future without the need of Digimentals? What does this mean regarding the rest of 02's evolutions like Silphymon? Will the emblems's meaning ever be explained at surface level?

I don't know how this show manages to surprise me every week with it's weird decisions. I'm really curious on how it will end though my hopes aren't that high to be honest.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 16, 2021 7:31 PM

Apr 2014
Man. The Pegasmon was so unexpected. So much Nostalgia for Digimon Adventure 02. Wow.
Jan 16, 2021 7:38 PM

Jul 2013
So first we have Ultimate level without crest, and now we have an Armor without Digi-Egg. And just how strong is Pegasusmon? He seems to outdo MetalGreymon and Garudamon with ease. Any Armor besides Magnamon shouldn't even come close to that.

I love how when everybody's fighting for survival, Mimi is out there having a time of her life. For how little screen time they give her, she has more personality than any kid from the main group.
Jan 16, 2021 9:40 PM
Jul 2018
JustMonaka said:
So first we have Ultimate level without crest, and now we have an Armor without Digi-Egg. And just how strong is Pegasusmon? He seems to outdo MetalGreymon and Garudamon with ease. Any Armor besides Magnamon shouldn't even come close to that.

I love how when everybody's fighting for survival, Mimi is out there having a time of her life. For how little screen time they give her, she has more personality than any kid from the main group.

This season defied logic. The Digimon can easily Digivolve without the use of armor or any items.
Well, Mimi always likes to have fun. She was my childhood favorite because she is pretty stylish, but also relatable.

Also, that brown bunny Digimon (Lopmon) ...I have the faintest memory that either Lopmon or Terriermon had a major role in a Digimon movie.
Jan 16, 2021 10:08 PM

Mar 2015
I know this is a reboot and all but damn they really changing the digivolution requirements now. First the crests don't mean shit or at the very least they're basically different now and now they do armor digivolutions without digimentals.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 16, 2021 10:59 PM

Jan 2009
oh shit Naotoshi Shida is back with his high frame rate and circus camera on the end battle sakuga there

so Patamon cannot evolve to Angemon for now huh so they evolved in a new way called Pegasusmon and it looks awesome
Jan 16, 2021 11:23 PM
Sep 2015
That's why I like this reboot, there's new thing to learn in every episode even if you already watch all digimon before, old digimons are presented in a new way with the new rule and the new lore. I'd love to use the word recycle but not in a negative way at all.
Jan 17, 2021 12:06 AM

Oct 2017
Ah right I forgot about Pegasmon (it's an armor digivolution and equal to champion digimons). I mean it's kinda useless evolution since that's it final form and it can't evolve to anything else so Patamon will have to evolve to Angemon to go Ultimate and beyond lol. Okay episode overall.
Jan 17, 2021 12:35 AM

Jul 2017
By this episode, it seems that this reboot is just fusing elements from the entire franchise and mixing them together to give the "same-but-different" appeal. Maybe it is me that realized a lil' too late about this, but we're almost halfway through.

Mimi and Joe having fun on their own sides, that's strange.

This episode attempts to salvage Patamon's evolution by drawing itself into Digimon Adventure 02 levels of Armor Digivolution with Pegasusmon, this was unexpected though. Now I'm gonna start questioning if other Digimon would Digivolve the same way without rhyme or logic.
Jan 17, 2021 4:05 AM

Feb 2015
Hm, another okay-ish episode.
Before Ceberumon appeared, it was actually a great episode imo, but everything afterwards was rather bad, so it evens out.

I liked:
- great teamwork (Birdramon & Greymon)
- they actually showed everyone, even if it was extremely short
- Mimi & Palmon/Togemon continue to be the most charismatic characters in this reboot
- Patamon & Takeru's conversation was wholesome (flying/swimming)
- Pegasmon looked nice, I always liked it the most out of all the Armor Digivolutions, so I'm kinda glad it made an appearance
- the action looked pretty good for the most part, same for the overall animation

I disliked:
- Cerberumon's entrance was extremely silly, especially cause they used a thunderstorm out of nowhere
- Cerberumon shooting lasers from its eyes... oof
- why is it always Sora who's getting hurt and rendered useless? It happened in Zudomon's debut episode and now it happened again
- so Taichi can run seconds after being in the center of an explosion (before Wargreymon appears), but Sora is unable to get up after not even being hit by a small laser... sure
- Pegasmon without the egg, huh?
- Takeru was literally on Pegasmon's back when it used Rodeo Gallop... just wtf
- they really overdid it with the explosions at the end

There are two things this episode made painfully obvious imo:

1. It's complete nostalgia bait. I love how people here tried to discredit critique by labeling it as "nostalgia bitching" when everything that happens in this reboot is only "good" if you've seen the old Adventure shows. New fans wouldn't care about Pegasmon (or the characters, crests... everything). The only way this show is even mildly enjoyable is if you pretend that the Digimon and Kids have their personality from the old show, cause they don't really have one at all in this new one (with the exception of Mimi and mayyybee Jou).

2. There is so much wasted potential. Now that we know Patamon can digivolve into Pegasmon without the Armor Egg, we could've gotten Armor evolutions for the og 8. They already exist (Drama CD) and this would've been a great opportunity to actually give them a design.

3/5.
StormxNightmareJan 17, 2021 4:09 AM
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Jan 17, 2021 5:06 AM
Sep 2014
StormxNightmare said:
2. There is so much wasted potential. Now that we know Patamon can digivolve into Pegasmon without the Armor Egg, we could've gotten Armor evolutions for the og 8. They already exist (Drama CD) and this would've been a great opportunity to actually give them a design.

So what are those Armor evolutions for the old cast? I made a quick check-up for Agumon's possible evolutions on Digimon Wikia, but haven't found anything Digimental-related.
Jan 17, 2021 5:25 AM

Jul 2017
Woah an Armor digivolution, without a Digiegg. Not really that shocking anymore due to them evolving to Ultimate without Crests aswell.
It's really cool to see that now we will have some variety in the digivolutions with this.

Pegasmon appearance is surely unexpected, glad to see him came back, I liked 02 a lot.
We also got to see silhouettes of other Patamon evolutions, especially Seraphimon and ShadowSeraphimon. I wonder if the series will go to the point of seeing them in actual actions.

Also lol Takeru is superhuman for not puking after spinning like that inside of the Rodeo Gallop XD
Jan 17, 2021 5:27 AM

Jul 2017
apokaliz500 said:
StormxNightmare said:

So what are those Armor evolutions for the old cast? I made a quick check-up for Agumon's possible evolutions on Digimon Wikia, but haven't found anything Digimental-related.
Yeah I only remembered the CD dramas of 02 where the 02 kids got all Armor evolution with each other's Digieggs, never knew there's the CD drama of OG 8 one.
Jan 17, 2021 6:47 AM

Apr 2011
I don't really mind the Pegasmon evolution because in 02 Pegasmon and Nefertimon were Takeru's and Hikari's way of evolving because the dark towers blocked their access to Angemon and Angewoman.

Also the writers themselves made the Digimentals a moot point when they introduced other Armor evolutions in the wild (e.g. the Allomon from a few episodes back).
Jan 17, 2021 6:48 AM

Feb 2015
apokaliz500 said:
StormxNightmare said:

So what are those Armor evolutions for the old cast? I made a quick check-up for Agumon's possible evolutions on Digimon Wikia, but
haven't found anything Digimental-related.

https://wikimon.net/Piyomon
There you go (see: Kyukanchoumon) there should be one for every of the other Adventure Mons :)

Jan 17, 2021 6:50 AM

Jul 2013
Switching evolutions, huh? :S
Jan 17, 2021 6:55 AM

May 2012
Wait what?! Pegasmon appeared as a normal evolution? No Digimental and no Armour Evolution?! That was a surprise. Though the question is, would Patamon be able to evolve back to Angemon soon? Also, does that mean all other main Digimons can evolve into new Digimon if they can change their evolution tree just out of the blue? Hopefully this is the case, and hopefully we can finally see their ultimate forms, so far only WarGreymon appeared.

Jan 17, 2021 8:42 AM

Mar 2018
Pegasmon... without Digimental of Hope... They broke yet another original rule again... And I should be fuming but unexpectedness got the best of me so I'm disappointed at myself for thinking it's kinda cool lol. My taste has fallen.

StormxNightmare said:
It's complete nostalgia bait. I love how people here tried to discredit critique by labeling it as "nostalgia bitching" when everything that happens in this reboot is only "good" if you've seen the old Adventure shows.
Ikr? The irony here. At this point, they should've just blatantly confirmed that this is not a reboot but a sequel to OG (like those rumors) in where this is the same OG cast reincarnated/memories erased/became young again for whatever convenient plot reasons. That point alone can change a lot and ngl, I'm still low-key expecting that. Without it, this is just a nostalgia showcase.

Jan 17, 2021 8:45 AM

Dec 2013
Mimi should get her own spin off anime, she is always having a blast.
Jan 17, 2021 9:39 AM

Mar 2015
Patamon stuff was good, but again everything else makes no sense. There is no reason why Agumon and Piyomon should struggle with these enemies given their previous feats. This whole shit is contrived as hell just to let Patamon and Takeru have their shine. And then Takeru rides Pegasmon and Pegasmon starts spinning like a complete lunatic while Takeru is on him? LOL
It's like, what's the point? There is no logical consistency to anything happening. Last time Taichi survived being in a fiery tornado without a scratch and now all of a sudden getting hit by a beam is dangerous? How am I supposed to care when every single thing that happens is so obviously contrived? They spend half a minute introducing Cerberumon as if he's some threat/important character just for him to get one shot 8 minutes later. It's so dumb.
Jan 17, 2021 10:52 AM
May 2015
Ummmmm... Pegasusmon? LOL. I'm gonna need an explanation by someone later because this doesn't make sense at all. I don't think I like this one bit.. upset more than disappointed. I would love to see the logic this happening.
Roses are red

violets are blue.

Omae Wa

Mou shindeiru
Jan 17, 2021 11:17 AM

Feb 2013
Ishkoten said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Holy crap!

Patamon evolved into Pegasmon instead of Angemon. Looks like this universe doesn't need Digimental like in 02. Tailmon can most likely evolve into Silphymon one of the future episodes. There a chance all the Chosen Childen can side-evolves their Digimon if Taichi and Takeru can do it

Thanks to this episode it is pretty much confirmed that the Dark Maildramon Hikari is on right now is Gatomon/Tailmon.
Jan 17, 2021 2:39 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ok

HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK

did Patamon just ARMOR DIGIVOLVE????
Jan 17, 2021 4:03 PM
Jun 2019
I really enjoyed this episode. I remembered some people talking about how they wished the show would slow down and stop bombarding us with fights, well, even though there was a fight this episode, I liked that they did some character development with Patamon and Takeru. Honestly, I really like how they are allowing Takeru to stand up and be brave, be hopeful.

Many of you talked about things being contrived? Well, that happened in the original too. So if you find this to be an issue, you ought to update your ratings of Digimon Adventure 01 accordingly. The writer has to figure out how to showcase each digimon in each episode somehow. And yes, Taichi and Sora getting hurt from some minor attacks this episode is inconsistent with how invincible they've been in the rest of the episodes thus far, but perhaps this indicates that the writer is deciding to correct that? Becuase of this, I find this to be a positive thing rather than a bad thing, and if they consistently get hurt when they ought to moving forward, that's great.

The evolution into an armor digimon was very cool. I guess Takeru has to really work to get Patamon to digivolve into Angemon again - that is what I am getting from this. We've already seen Angemon fight above his level, even in the original series vs. Piedmon to some extent - we know that holy digimon are somehow stronger than the average digimon of the same level. So it didn't really surprise me when Pegasmon was able to lay the smackdown on Cerberumon.

IDK, it may just be me, but I really don't care about the consistency of crests / armor and power level stuff very much. It doesn't really detract from the show, IMO.
Jan 17, 2021 8:14 PM
Feb 2020
So Sora is regaled to Miss damsel in distress
The armor evolution for Patamon actually makes sense, a non-angel evolution for him
Maybe they'll get armor evolutions next, instead of their megas?

Luchia said:

Also, that brown bunny Digimon (Lopmon) ...I have the faintest memory that either Lopmon or Terriermon had a major role in a Digimon movie.

Lopmon and Terriermon were the new'mon in the 02 movie where the cast goes to the US
I think
BastionoJan 17, 2021 8:30 PM
Jan 18, 2021 1:25 PM

Nov 2020
Pegasmon is so cool! I also love how Takeru is, I feel very nostalgic now T_T
😻😹😽
Jan 18, 2021 1:46 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Woah, I completely forgot about Pegasusmon from Digimon Adventure 02. I guess Patamon doesn't need Digi-Egg Of Hope to Amour Digivlove. I hope they don't get rid of Angemon's evolution because we only seen Angemon in action one time.
Jan 18, 2021 4:50 PM
Jul 2018
man the evolution of the patemon and really Good

great episode as always !!
removed-userJan 18, 2021 4:56 PM
Jan 18, 2021 7:07 PM

Dec 2010
I love how people are still surprised at this point.
Don't take the anime too seriously guys... We're 30+ episodes at this point.
So much logic has already been defied in the previous episodes.

The Pegasmon was certainly a surprise but it was a welcome one at that.

I hope to see Tailmon/Angewomon as soon as possible.
Jan 19, 2021 9:31 AM

Jan 2021
Oh my god..... Pegasusmon! Does this mean Nefertimon could possibly be in the reboot too. Maybe even a nod to the Adventure 02 movie too with Veemon and Terriermon to complete the Miracle 4. I was definitely surprised but I welcome this new development. They've been breaking a lot of stuff in this reboot that I honestly just don't give a fuck anymore at whatever direction they're going.

And doesn't Takeru get dizzy riding Pegasusmon and spinning like a beyblade.

Now that I think about it, they forgot about Devimon's gay obsession with Angemon. I was looking forward to their backstory or something.

Still, great episode I have to say. The stuff with Patamon was actually good surprisingly.
Jan 20, 2021 5:04 AM
Oct 2019
Wow so digimental didn't exist in this version? Okay...

First the Crest, now this...
It's like they completely destroying the foundation...
It just sad from a perspective of OG fans...

And also Takeru still on Pegasmon back when he use that Rodeo spinning technique??? Like how?
I'm really hate when the kids standing on top of the Digimon when they are fighting...

I feel like they doesn't even care to explain it anymore...

Maybe it's time for me to shut down my brain and just watching it...
Jan 21, 2021 9:02 PM

Mar 2015
davidyodo24 said:

And also Takeru still on Pegasmon back when he use that Rodeo spinning technique??? Like how?
I'm really hate when the kids standing on top of the Digimon when they are fighting...

They must have cut out all concepts to try to make the work simpler, but at the same time they call the kids and newcomers dumbs.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 21, 2021 10:38 PM
Apr 2017
Renkini said:
Pegasmon... without Digimental of Hope... They broke yet another original rule again... And I should be fuming but unexpectedness got the best of me so I'm disappointed at myself for thinking it's kinda cool lol. My taste has fallen.

StormxNightmare said:
It's complete nostalgia bait. I love how people here tried to discredit critique by labeling it as "nostalgia bitching" when everything that happens in this reboot is only "good" if you've seen the old Adventure shows.
Ikr? The irony here. At this point, they should've just blatantly confirmed that this is not a reboot but a sequel to OG (like those rumors) in where this is the same OG cast reincarnated/memories erased/became young again for whatever convenient plot reasons. That point alone can change a lot and ngl, I'm still low-key expecting that. Without it, this is just a nostalgia showcase.

There is no rule for digi evolutions, Digimon literally is about how every digimon has like 34543534 evolutions lines, digi-eggs are meant to achieve that evolution easily, they are not fully needed.

Ofc it's the first time they are exploring all the side evolutions that were always there in the anime.

The same with crests, even in the anime and CD dramas they could digivolve without crests, they are simbolics and only helped to achieve them "easily".
Jan 21, 2021 11:04 PM

Mar 2018
@foxyahoo

I won't say there's no rule at all. More like they're very loose. For example, I dunno a Digiverse where an Agumon can evolve into an Angemon.

digi-eggs are meant to achieve that evolution easily, they are not fully needed.
I disagree. While this is true for traditional Champion/Ultimate/Mega evolution line where Digivices and Crests only serve as cheat codes to accelerate the evo, Digimentals are a requirement in Armor Evolution. (I mean, design-wise, they literally fuse with Digimental parts to become one after all.) I can't confirm but at least that's what I knew until this reboot.

Jan 22, 2021 6:50 AM

Aug 2017
I knew that this series was reintroducing elements from other seasons, but I never thought that I was going to see friking Pegasumon again! Does this mean there is a chance for BlackWarGreymon again? Damn! that was a good story.

This episode was very good, it really brought me to tears with Patamon's realization "even though I am not Angemon". What? It was, again, frickiing amazing!

Also, one thing that digimon as a franchise has is that the Chosen Kids are actually useless. But in this episode, I think for the first time, I undertand Taichi as a leader who actually gives orders. Good, I want more of that.
ZenielDanakuJan 22, 2021 7:21 AM
Jan 22, 2021 12:02 PM

Jan 2021
ZenielDanaku said:
I knew that this series was reintroducing elements from other seasons, but I never thought that I was going to see friking Pegasumon again! Does this mean there is a chance for BlackWarGreymon again? Damn! that was a good story.

This episode was very good, it really brought me to tears with Patamon's realization "even though I am not Angemon". What? It was, again, frickiing amazing!

Also, one thing that digimon as a franchise has is that the Chosen Kids are actually useless. But in this episode, I think for the first time, I undertand Taichi as a leader who actually gives orders. Good, I want more of that.

They really should consider letting the kids take a more commanding position more like Pokemon honestly instead of just standing around all the time. I mean lets be honest here, Digimon has always been flawed as a franchise. Even in the OG the kids have always been useless. Letting them show their leadership and critical thinking skills like this would be a great element to add to their characters.
Jan 22, 2021 5:53 PM

May 2008
...WHAT?! Of all the things, I never expected Pegasusmon. The most annoying thing about this reboot is its constant inability to answer questions. All it does is pile questions on top of questions. And just to rub salt into the wound, it seems like the Crests ARE the same as the old one considering this whole episode was about Hope. Hikari's is Light, calling it.

(And WHY are we getting ANOTHER episode without the gang coming together?? How long is poor Garurumon going to run in place?)

StormxNightmare said:
1. It's complete nostalgia bait. I love how people here tried to discredit critique by labeling it as "nostalgia bitching" when everything that happens in this reboot is only "good" if you've seen the old Adventure shows. New fans wouldn't care about Pegasmon (or the characters, crests... everything). The only way this show is even mildly enjoyable is if you pretend that the Digimon and Kids have their personality from the old show, cause they don't really have one at all in this new one (with the exception of Mimi and mayyybee Jou).

Yes. This episode even seems to low-key discredits that this isn't even a reboot.

Renkini said:
At this point, they should've just blatantly confirmed that this is not a reboot but a sequel to OG (like those rumors) in where this is the same OG cast reincarnated/memories erased/became young again for whatever convenient plot reasons.

Weeeelllll.... I think they did. A lot of Patamon's words are quite suggestive.

ZenielDanaku said:

It was amazing to see, ngl. Taichi was on his A-game here. I hope the ordering spreads to the other kids just so it isn't Taichi (and Takeru that once).
Jan 24, 2021 11:48 AM

Jul 2008
Soooo....we definitely aren't getting a revamped adventure 02 right?

Cause well....Pegasusmon.
Jan 25, 2021 11:55 AM

Nov 2017
Can we please have a break from Taichi and Agumon? k thanks
Feb 7, 2021 9:30 AM

Feb 2021
davidyodo24 said:

Hzhahahauuaua nah bro, i felt the same lol

Didnt he get dizzy ???? Like at all ???? Also, sora always fight with her digimon and receive direct hits, but today she was extremely hurt by an indirect explossion ... okey , so they become magical creatures in proximitynof their digimon xD

Fiction/ fantasy doesnt equal bad writing, sadly this show is on the lowkey bad plot gang
Feb 7, 2021 6:18 PM
Oct 2019
Noir_Alchemist said:
davidyodo24 said:

Hzhahahauuaua nah bro, i felt the same lol

Didnt he get dizzy ???? Like at all ???? Also, sora always fight with her digimon and receive direct hits, but today she was extremely hurt by an indirect explossion ... okey , so they become magical creatures in proximitynof their digimon xD

Fiction/ fantasy doesnt equal bad writing, sadly this show is on the lowkey bad plot gang

Yes exactly, it's like the children are immune to damage 🤣
Feb 9, 2021 4:29 AM

Aug 2017
davidyodo24 said:

Considering the target audience for this show, I think it is logical that the children do not suffer blood loss or other trauma. It is just that we as nostalgia fans are grown ups that can understand it while actual children may not.
Feb 9, 2021 5:05 AM

Feb 2015
ZenielDanaku said:
davidyodo24 said:

Considering the target audience for this show, I think it is logical that the children do not suffer blood loss or other trauma. It is just that we as nostalgia fans are grown ups that can understand it while actual children may not.

The original was also a show targeted torwards children, yet it never shyed away from showing the consequences of being hurt. The big difference here is that the reboot is putting them in the most unrealistic situations and places them on top of their Digimon during the fights (which is just dumb).
The original put them in dangerous situations too, but never in the middle of a giant explosion. When Jou tired to rescue Takeru he nearly drowned, but in th reboot Taichi and Greymon can fight Seadramon underwater without problems (and that was before the MarineAngemon copout).
There isn't any sense of danger, if Taichi can just get nuked (Wargreymon's debut) without any consequences. Yes, a show thats main demographic are children shouldn't be bloody or traumatize its characters (even tho they did that with Takeru in 02), but it can avoid throwing the kids into fire, explosions, lasers etc.
StormxNightmareFeb 9, 2021 5:11 AM

Feb 9, 2021 6:12 AM
Oct 2019
ZenielDanaku said:
davidyodo24 said:

Go back and watch the Original...
You will understand...
Mar 15, 2021 4:21 AM

Jul 2009
After that rodeo gallop takeru should be dead
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2022 9:04 AM

Feb 2020
Armor Digivolution, huh? I didn't expect to see Pegasmon.
Sep 3, 2023 8:52 AM

Nov 2012
guess i'm a sucker for an ep with Lopmon and Cherubimon in it
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 58 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2021

20 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2021

24 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2021

26 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 55 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

34 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Digimon Adventure: Episode 54 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2021

23 by StormxNightmare »»
Apr 18, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.