Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 14, 2021 10:26 AM

Jul 2016
Any MC that won't even fuck non-blood-related sister.

Koi to Uso's protagonist is the worst, though. Not related to the above statement. Indecisive waste of space.
Jan 14, 2021 10:29 AM
Sep 2020
mha and fate mcs easily

30character
Attack on titan final arc makes game of throne season 8 look like a MASTERPIECE.

isayama is fucking incompetent clown
Jan 14, 2021 10:33 AM

Oct 2015
If i had to pick one off the top of my mind, it'd be Kirito. Ngl
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2021 10:34 AM
Sep 2020
Almost every harem protagonist (like Itou Makoto, Hyoudou Issei, Uesugi Fuutarou), only one that i actually like was Raku Ichijou, who was pretty cool guy.
Jan 14, 2021 10:44 AM

Sep 2020
Haruyuki Arita from Accel World

Boruto Uzumaki from Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

Fujii, Natsuo from domestic girlfriend
Jan 14, 2021 10:49 AM

Jul 2020
Probably Thorfinn from Vinland Saga. So edgy and annoying.
Jan 14, 2021 10:56 AM
Nov 2020
Rito De to love ru,There's a harem and he does nothing but hug
Jan 14, 2021 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
Kirito was the first name that popped up. As for what makes him bad? I think it'd be harder to find something that makes him a good protagonist.
Jan 14, 2021 11:08 AM

Oct 2020
Itou Makoto. The egotistical, lusty son of a beetch from School Days.

"ꜱᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ..." -Aigis
Jan 14, 2021 11:13 AM

Oct 2010
tlr is wasted on rito, he has his moments but he's just unlikable, I don't think he's the worst, he just went through my mind for I was thinking about the lack of lala in darkness
Jan 14, 2021 11:15 AM

Jul 2020
Iska from Our last crusade or the rise of a new word. Mainly because hes extremely generic. Think of everything you dont want in an anime MC and he has it.

2nd is probably Asta from Black Clover. Now I dont know anything about modern Asta. But episode 20 and prior Asta is way too annoying and him and Noelle are the reasons its so hard to pick the show back up.

3rd is Kazuya from Rent a girlfriend. Dont think I need to explain how but I'll explain how anyways. I enjoyed the anime, but he always makes every scene hes in so cringey I wanna die.
AnimeLeviathanJan 17, 2021 7:29 AM
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 14, 2021 11:19 AM

Jun 2020
SomethinRandumb said:
Kirito was the first name that popped up. As for what makes him bad? I think it'd be harder to find something that makes him a good protagonist.
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
Jan 14, 2021 11:19 AM
Sep 2020
AnimeLeviathan said:
Iska from Our last crusade or the rise of a new word. Mainly because hes extremely generic. Think of everything you dont want in an anime MC and he has it.

2nd is probably Asta from Black Clover. Now I dont know anything about modern Asta. But episode 20 and prior Asta is way too annoying and him and Noelle are the reasons its so hard to pick the show back up.

3rd is Shirou from Fate/Stay nigh[Unlimited budget works]. Now dont get me wrong, I love this anime. But Shirou beating Gilgamesh from no reason somehow changed my rating from 8 to 7. I have no idea how....

surprising anyone could like that garbage
Attack on titan final arc makes game of throne season 8 look like a MASTERPIECE.

Jan 14, 2021 11:22 AM
Mar 2020
yuki from mirai nikki and that tsundre bitch of toradora, I hate both of them with my whole heart, they are pathetic from starting to end, but yuki does gets better but damm that bitch is unbearable and if I would have met someone who treated me like this bitch treated that guy damm I would have kicked her ass outta in public
Jan 14, 2021 11:25 AM

Oct 2020
VsauceDealer said:
AnimeLeviathan said:

3rd is Shirou from Fate/Stay nigh[Unlimited budget works]. Now dont get me wrong, I love this anime. But Shirou beating Gilgamesh from no reason somehow changed my rating from 8 to 7. I have no idea how....

What "garbage" did you exactly mean?. Is it one of the animes that the person you quoted from? Or one of the characters?

Jan 14, 2021 11:28 AM

Jul 2020
DfDaxz said:
VsauceDealer said:

What "garbage" did you exactly mean?. Is it one of the animes that the person you quoted from? Or one of the characters?

He most likely talked about Fate/stay night as it is the only anime I mentioned I like. Assuming he is then I have one thing to say to him.... Fuck off.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jan 14, 2021 11:30 AM

Oct 2020
AnimeLeviathan said:
DfDaxz said:

He most likely talked about Fate/stay night as it is the only anime I mentioned I like. Assuming he is then I have one thing to say to him.... Fuck off.

If that is what he really mean, then I agree with ya.

Jan 14, 2021 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
Boruto. He doesn't really have any motivation to be a ninja other than the fact that he doesn't want to get left behind by his friends.
Jan 14, 2021 11:41 AM
Swallowtail

Feb 2014
My new worst protagonist is Kazuya from KanoKari
Jan 14, 2021 11:44 AM

Dec 2014
VsauceDealer said:
fate mcs easily

AnimeLeviathan said:

A true twist that I was not expecting: some of you are not complete imbeciles.
I am the Priest of my church
Yuetsu is my body, and wine is my blood
I have trolled over a thousand users
Unknown to sympathy, nor known to apathy
Withstood Shirou to eat Mapo Tofu
Yet, my question will never be answered
So as I rejoice, Unlimited Kirei Works!
Jan 14, 2021 11:47 AM

Jul 2020
TrueKireiPriest said:
VsauceDealer said:
fate mcs easily

AnimeLeviathan said:

A true twist that I was not expecting: some of you are not complete imbeciles.

Bruh how can you be a Fate series fan and say that Shirou is bad? I have an excuse lmao I never seriously got into fate lmao. Also you cannot be agreeing with the guy that said every single Fate MC is bad. Including Fate/zero?
Jan 14, 2021 11:49 AM

Mar 2020
Wonginus said:

You’re right, like Eren from Attack on Titan. Same thing.
Jan 14, 2021 11:59 AM

Nov 2020
So far, in my opinion it's Shirou from Fate/Stay night UBW. Absolute bullshit that he went from a useless character to someone who beat heroic spirits in like a week. He had no training and then out of nowhere he beats Archer? I can accept that he could copy Archers swords and make them as good, but apparently he could copy and even surpass Archers skill? Oh and then he easily beats Gilgamesh, who beat Saber in Fate/Zero, because ofcourse he does right? Bullshit. He singlehandedly brought down the score from an 8 to a 6 for me in the second season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2021 12:04 PM

Mar 2015
The protagonist from Re:Creators. Dude was so boring I don't even remember his name.
Jan 14, 2021 12:07 PM
Feb 2020
Kirito from sword art online not gonna lie
Jan 14, 2021 12:08 PM

May 2012
eatpoop37 said:
So far, in my opinion it's Shirou from Fate/Stay night UBW. Absolute bullshit that he went from a useless character to someone who beat heroic spirits in like a week. He had no training and then out of nowhere he beats Archer? I can accept that he could copy Archers swords and make them as good, but apparently he could copy and even surpass Archers skill? Oh and then he easily beats Gilgamesh, who beat Saber in Fate/Zero, because ofcourse he does right? Bullshit. He singlehandedly brought down the score from an 8 to a 6 for me in the second season.

Shirou represents the heroic ideal which is an archetype common in classical literature such as greek stories the illiad and homer. Not that many people know that Shirou is similar to those characters and thus miss out on a lot of the nuance of his character. Really good character. I suggest you read homer and then read the Fate Stay Night visual novel. The two compliment each other very well.
Jan 14, 2021 12:10 PM

Mar 2019
hades884balding said:

Fujii, Natsuo from domestic girlfriend
I cannot think of a character that is worse than Natsuo. Worst anime character from the worst anime.

Jan 14, 2021 12:10 PM
Feb 2020
Tendo_GM said:
Wonginus said:

Thanks for that I haven't had a laugh like that in a while.
Jan 14, 2021 12:12 PM
Jul 2017
Its between Ichika Orimura from Infinite Stratos and Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion and Boruto from Boruto for me
Jan 14, 2021 12:15 PM
Nov 2018
Kazuya from Kanojo, Okarishimasu. If you relate to him you need help.
Jan 14, 2021 12:18 PM

Dec 2019
I don't necessary think he is the worst anime protagonist but Eren from AOT is very annoying. Like bitch just do it or not don't complain or be a bitch about it.
yo :)
Jan 14, 2021 12:25 PM

Nov 2020
PoeticJustice said:
eatpoop37 said:

Shirou represents the heroic ideal which is an archetype common in classical literature such as greek stories the illiad and homer. Not that many people know that Shirou is similar to those characters and thus miss out on a lot of the nuance of his character. Really good character. I suggest you read homer and then read the Fate Stay Night visual novel. The two compliment each other very well.

Yeah. I mean my problem isn't with him as a character. I think he's fine, it's just that I can't stand what he does in UBW S2. I do like him in Heaven's Feel.
Jan 14, 2021 12:30 PM
Sep 2020
AnimeLeviathan said:
DfDaxz said:

yes i meant that pile of garbage which brings shame to television history, its an absolute fucking joke that something that terrible could air on TV

also i didnt say every fate is bad, fate zero is good,but literalyl everything else, fgo, fsn, every novel and shitty spinoff brigns shame to humanity with its existence

Jan 14, 2021 12:35 PM

Mar 2020
Aftab01 said:
Tendo_GM said:

Yea, but it’s true.
1:1 parallel between characters.
Jan 14, 2021 12:46 PM

Jan 2018
Makoto from school days . No contest
Jan 14, 2021 1:12 PM

Aug 2018
Mirai said:
The protagonist from Re:Creators. Dude was so boring I don't even remember his name.

Haha yeah he was absolutely useless. Just a tacked-on random nobody who served no purpose in the story.
Jan 14, 2021 4:27 PM
Jan 2019
Tendo_GM said:
Aftab01 said:

Yea, but it’s true.
1:1 parallel between characters.

As someone with Vinland Saga on your favs, I don't know how you're not embarrassed to write up these posts. I don't want to even begin to imagine how little you managed to appreciate the rest of the series as well.
Malty_be_ballinJan 14, 2021 4:31 PM
Jan 14, 2021 4:30 PM

Dec 2018
Souta from Re:Creators. Has less personality than a lettuce.
Jan 14, 2021 4:32 PM

Dec 2015
https://myanimelist.net/character/171355/Daisuke_Doujima

Doubt it exist a worst mc out there then this dude.

Jan 14, 2021 4:45 PM
Super Saiyan

May 2017
Eren Yeager. My god bro, stop yelling. Can't stand him man, lucky the story and supporting cast is good enough to cary such a trash MC. Kirito isn't great either, not a fan of him either. But Eren is the king of bad MC's for me.
Jan 14, 2021 4:49 PM

Mar 2016
Satou Tatsuhiro from welcome to nhk.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Jan 14, 2021 4:49 PM

May 2020
Gon from Hunter x Hunter I found him incredibly annoying.
ll
Jan 14, 2021 4:53 PM

May 2014
Kirito is one of the most bland protagonists I've ever seen
Jan 14, 2021 4:57 PM

Jan 2020
Asta because he is copy paste character
Oreki and Ayanokouji because they are edgy as fuck
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Jan 14, 2021 5:09 PM
Aug 2020
So I don't like Izuku Midoriya more commonly know as deku. Not going to get too in depth but he's just a kinda stupid kid who got Op powers and he still isn't strong enough to use them at even 10% of their power. Nobody tell me he gets better in the manga because most of the characters listed here get better in their respective manga. Like honestly there are so many people who would have been a better candidate for One for All it is astounding that All might gave him the power. I wouldn't say he's my least favorite but I didn't feel like mentioning someone who had already been mentioned. It is quite cliche

Jan 14, 2021 5:17 PM

May 2020
Touya from that phone isekai, Ihate his everything
Jan 14, 2021 5:29 PM
Nov 2020
Eren said:
If i had to pick one off the top of my mind, it'd be Kirito. Ngl
I personally think kirito isn't bad because of how he acts strong but is really scared of making bonds.
Jan 14, 2021 5:32 PM

Nov 2019
Wonginus said:

thorfinn is even worse later on. But in a COMPLETLY different way than season 1. objectively he's one of the best mc but subjectively he's a mid mc
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Jan 14, 2021 5:33 PM

Nov 2019
MarcusTrench said:
Asta because he is copy paste character
Oreki and Ayanokouji because they are edgy as fuck

oreki ain't really edgy tho. he's just lazy af
"Nobody is stronger than me, even when I go easy on them. Remember that" - Ayanokoji Kiyotaka
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Best Trap Character in Anime?

GoatPieceLuffy - 2 hours ago

47 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 11 hours ago

28 by epidemia78 »»
3 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 7 hours ago

23 by Shizuna »»
5 minutes ago

» "This was a Masterpiece!!!" sections or moments in shows that aren't that.

APolygons2 - 3 hours ago

12 by JaniSIr »»
6 minutes ago

» Do you have any special memories from the anime fandom?

RobertBobert - Today

3 by JaniSIr »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.