Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2020 5:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So for the final episode we have new year + galette des rois + Chino being the king.
And Rize passed her exams, congrats!
Overall this season was really incredible, the visuals were beautiful and I enjoyed it so much, definitely better than S1 and S2 for me, this anime is one of my fav for this season
Dec 26, 2020 5:28 AM

Mar 2019
My favorite seasonal anime ended...but I had a lot of fun again! More GochiUsa please!

Noice to see the whole Hoto family again. A white Christmas and new year wonderful.

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone as well!
Dec 26, 2020 5:30 AM

Apr 2010
So Cocoa's mother and Chino's mother where good friends that explains a lot.
It was nice to see Moka again and her sister obsession.

The girls where also doing well with the plans for their future.
It's a shame this is over but we will have a nice camping anime next season so there is something nice to replace it.
Still i hope to see more of this.
Dec 26, 2020 5:43 AM

Apr 2014
All hail the king Chino!!!!!

Congratulation to Rize for passing the exam.
Beach? onsen? city? We might have a new specials or OVA soon.

何それ?意味分かんない
Dec 26, 2020 5:51 AM

Jul 2017
All Hail King Chino!
I want to see the performance, I hope they will show it to us in the next season.
Congratz to Rize for passing the exams!

So much enjoyment as always but it's even more this season, almost all characters shine. Definitely the best season of Gochiusa so far and thus become my AOTS.

10/10
Dec 26, 2020 5:51 AM

Sep 2019
It was a great final episode to a great season. Chino and Cocoa's moms were friends. A certain anime came to my mind when Chino said "Beyond here, there's a bigger world" lol.

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom was the best season of Gochiusa in my opinion. My Saturdays became way better thanks to this show. I had so much fun every single episode. All of the girls were so cute, they made my heart melt. There were episodes that I laughed and cried (yes, I cried when I was watching Gochiusa). I already loved Chino and the others but this season made me appreciate them even more. THIS SEASON WAS GREAT.

9/10
Dec 26, 2020 6:07 AM

Jan 2019
So we finally had something from Mocha-san this season YEEEEEEEEEEESS !!!

It is a pity that her appearance this season was so short, however ;-; I love this character and I wish I had seen her in this season more often. Anyway, this was a very good season overall. I really enjoyed all the episodes.

The final episode makes me thoughtful, can we expect an OVA or a movie about the trip the characters are about to take?
"If someone says it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every single time."
Dec 26, 2020 6:11 AM

Nov 2013
Is this the best season? Yes.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Dec 26, 2020 6:13 AM

Nov 2016
I'm a Mocha fanboy and lol, surprising that Chino's smugness level didn't explode as Queen.

Loved this season again, I would even go as far as saying that I enjoyed it the most along with Golden Kamuy and Jujutsu Kaisen this fall. GochiUsa is a series that never fails to be an emotional ride and it features many interesting relationships. Hope for more in the future, seeing all the girls on another trip would be great.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 26, 2020 6:14 AM
May 2016
The show and characters are all so delightfully upbeat there's never a bad episode. Loved the finale and season, nice cameos from Mocha and Hot Mama (and everyone), bring on season 4!
Dec 26, 2020 6:18 AM

Dec 2019
Initially with the studio switch I was worried they would ruin this series. But now, it's great to say this is the best season of Gochiusa!
Thanks Encourage Film! Solid 10/10!
ElectricQuillDec 26, 2020 6:36 AM
Dec 26, 2020 6:28 AM
Oct 2019
What a great episode
Dec 26, 2020 6:37 AM
Nov 2020
Cuteness overload now finished. :<

All Hail King Chino!
Dec 26, 2020 6:38 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Man, this was sweet! Easily one of the finest finales this season and, by extension, the year even.

Got to love all those past hints and seeing two instances of that this episode was an absolute treat. Saki-san, aka Usagi, being the clumsy type according to Hoto-san was an interesting input, lol.

I really want to play that "Ousama" game, by the way. Amazing how they come up with these. Chino-focused episodes have always been the highlight and this was no different! Favourite moment though has got to be smug Chino Onee-chan xD. All hail king Chino! World conquest not far off, lol.

Chino assessing her people's thoughts and whatnot was really nice too.

Pleasant new ED to sign off with, I'm definitely going to miss this a ton! Just having this to end 2020 off with is incredibly special and I need my Season 4 now! Please, Manga Time Kirara and Production Committee!

Comparatively, I thought this season was a little weak until last week. But now, it's right up there! Hard to choose the best out of the three honestly but wouldn't mind Season 4 stealing that spotlight y'know, lol.

Easy 8/10 from me.

@FMmatron, our prediction was right on the mark!

@FMmatron, Indeed!
_MushiRock11_Dec 26, 2020 7:14 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 26, 2020 6:40 AM

Oct 2007
really cute last episode

so sad that this is over. ;_;

no more weekly Cocoa and Chino.

I ordered the artbooks! But Registered Airmail is slow...will take about 3 weeks. Will edit this post and share pics when the artbooks arrive. :)

edit:

artbook arrived today. it's 100+ pages. Chino so kawaii.

Liddo-kunJan 12, 2021 6:44 AM
Dec 26, 2020 6:47 AM

Dec 2015
I'm sad the season is over, I'm going to miss the girls and their dads. Maybe there will be a season 4, but I have my doubts. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Congrats to Rize for passing the exam. I thought it was cool that Rize and Chino's parents were in a small band, as well as Chino's mom was friends with Cocoa's mom. It felt like it came full circle in that regard. I thought it was cool to see Cocoa's older sister and mom again, I was kind of hoping the girls would visit their bakery at least once. I loved how Chino looked back at her experiences and memories she made with everyone and thanked Cocoa.
Dec 26, 2020 7:06 AM

Nov 2016
_MushiRock11_ said:
Man, this was sweet! @FMmatron, our prediction was right on the mark! Easily one of the finest finales this season and, by extension, the year even.

This was indeed a treasure of a finale, but nothing less from this series.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 26, 2020 7:56 AM

Feb 2020
Great season again, love this series!!
9/10. Hope we can see season 4 in the future~
Dec 26, 2020 8:07 AM

Apr 2020
This is definitely a amazing episode
The visuals are beautiful
And even the Ed song for this episode is so so so gorgeous

Overall a good way to end the season
Season 3 is definitely my favourite
Nina supporter for life💕
Dec 26, 2020 8:20 AM

Dec 2013
That as a great season, all of the characters had their own spotlight and unlike many SoL anime you could see how much everyone is growing up and moving forward, Rize just about to start the next step of her life and especially Chino, Maya and Megu.
Dec 26, 2020 8:37 AM

Jan 2017
All hail King Chino and the blast known as Gochiusa S3!
Dec 26, 2020 8:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The one and only appearance of Mocha and Cocoa's mother. They both looked very healthy and happy. Chino and Cocoa mother actually ever attended the same high school together. Usagi-chan? Nice information! At the end, Chino and Cocoa already been destined to be together. Sweet! Man, that uniform looked very adorable to both of them. See? Its a fate!

New year at usagi city. They both looked pretty great. A little chat from Midorin and Rin. They both deserved that relaxation. What about the others? Ofc they enjoyed their play. Chino as a queen, while everyone shopping. Chino need to decided her orders? What kind of? Her order was a rabbit? No! Its their fun trip and a little party at Chino's rabbit house! As a celebration to Rize's acceptance at the university entrance exam! Man, how touchable, yet, its surprising. They were really growing at a nice pace of their owns. I am almost forgot, the time has come to their finals. Like Chino said at the end, that i must say it again:

Thank you very much, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka.
9/10
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 26, 2020 10:48 AM

Sep 2019
Come on, how was the last line not "Arigato gozaimasu , Cocoa Onee-chan." instead.
Dec 26, 2020 11:17 AM

Dec 2015
Does the fact that Rize got accepted into university mean that she'll fade out of this series in future seasons?
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Dec 26, 2020 11:21 AM

Dec 2020
Nice final ep. Smug Chino was great.

The final scene was great, too, but the fade to white made it feel like the type of scene where someone is talking to a dead person and they disappear into the afterlife, lol.

I've always liked this show but it's never been a favorite. It's like 7 or 8 out of 10 territory for me.
Dec 26, 2020 11:28 AM

Mar 2018
There was no magical girl Chino episode... OP was a lie :(

Still the best CGDCT hands down. I'm glad it's just a season break and it didn't end for real like I was worrying.

Dec 26, 2020 11:53 AM
Dec 2018
Will miss the weekly cuteness overload
(个_个)

Latest reviews: Mushoku Tensei P2 🤮 • Meikyuu Black Company 💰 • Tsukimichi 🌙
Dec 26, 2020 12:33 PM

Jul 2016
Wow, I almost teared up. What a precious way to conclude another heartwarming season of GochiUsa. Even Mocha and Cocoa's mom made an appearance and it was also revealed that Chino's mom and Cocoa's used to be friends while going to the same school.

Overall, the show's best season in my opinion. Probably because the spotlight in such large main cast was perfectly handled and not to mention that, unlike previous seasons, there was also a certain sense of progression in the story with Rize passing her exams to enter college and ChiMaMe team about to enter high-school in a couple of months. Chino as a high-school student, uh?... Why do I think I will feel like a proud parent when I see that? xD

Again, what a truly beautiful season this was. If it weren't for Golden Kamuy S3, this would have been my AOTS. No doubts.

9/10 - It's sad to say goodbye but thankfully, Winter 2021 has it covered with its fair share of wholesome shows. Man, Yuru Camp S2 and Non Non Biyori Nonstop couldn't come sooner!
SouthRzVaDec 26, 2020 12:40 PM
Dec 26, 2020 3:13 PM

Jan 2013
we finally got some Mocha shenanigans in the first half and the revelation that Cocoa mom and Chino mom were buds (unless i missed it/forgot in previous seasons)

as said this alot about Rabbit House, but this series is how moeblob is done right. its not offensively try-hard at being cute for the sake of being cute like most CGDCTs, they just let the characters just do what they do and not overexaggerate. they relied alot on the reactions to reactions this time but the charm, funny, and heartwarmth is still there. and you get to see how much the girls have grown since the beginning. that post credit scene with Cocoa and Chino pretty much sums it up how i feel about this series, its FUN. 9/10 for me and hope S4 is on the horizon
Dec 26, 2020 3:18 PM

Jan 2019
Them traveling could be a setup for movie or OVA, or even S4.

S3 was amazing and definitely the best so far.
Dec 26, 2020 3:48 PM
🔥🔥🔥

Jan 2020
Great episode. Great season. I'm sad it's over. I hope we get another season at some point down the line but I'm guessing there's going to be a movie about their trip like Non Non Biyori Vacation. Seems like that was what they were setting up for.

I feel like season on season, Gochiusa has got better and better, perhaps because I love the characters all the more now but I really enjoyed this show.

It's probably the only 9/10 I'll give out this year and it's definitely my AOTY.

🔥 🔥 🔥 . 阿良々木 暦, 傷 物 語 . 🔥 🔥 🔥
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Dec 26, 2020 4:27 PM

Apr 2015
What an amazing season this has been, I am so sad this ended now, cause the cuteness never once stopped as per usual. So much growth this season for Chino, but honestly everyone grew up in their own way. Chimame graduating Middle School and Rize going to University. I will miss this show!

9/10, the adventures of Rabbit House and rivals never grows old. I think this season personally was the best for me. The moment every girl was wearing different colored uniforms made my heart melt. The ultimate and best team out there!!!

Now can we get a Non Non Biyori treatment for this franchise as well, OVA + Movie for the traveling plan they thought of!! It needs to happen!! Ofcourse I would also be more than delighted for a 4th season!
Dec 26, 2020 4:48 PM

Mar 2015
I dunno about you guys but I had less laughs from this season than the previous 2.
Dec 26, 2020 5:06 PM

Jul 2017
Another show to add to the wholesome anime collection of this season, it's packed with them! c:

Well, another super comfy season! Just like the previous 2. Nothing much to say about it in all honesty, just that the formula is essentialy the same and the atmosphere is as still rich as always! Not to talk about the characters that keep being super cute and funny in their own ways!

8/10
Dec 26, 2020 9:11 PM
Dec 2018
Best Sequel of the season. 8/10
Dec 26, 2020 10:32 PM

Apr 2017
the last eps is so cutee , i just realized that Chino mother name is usagi ,
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Dec 26, 2020 10:32 PM

Feb 2014
What a cute episode to end the season. Maybe depending on how the BD will fair, we might get their trip being animated as a movie. Or maybe we could get a 4th season.

Season 3 is definitely the best Gochiusa season. I will miss my weekly cuteness overload anime.
Dec 26, 2020 11:34 PM

Dec 2019
The end suggested that they were going to travel. I hope you make a movie and maybe another season... (I hope) <3
Dec 27, 2020 1:24 AM

Aug 2019
I really hope that a movie or OVA comes out with that whole trip thing they are planning on doing
Dec 27, 2020 2:25 AM

Apr 2020
my wife chino is so cute

Dec 27, 2020 2:54 AM

Feb 2014
All hail King Chino! X3

The last episode of season 3 was filled with plenty of cute and funny moments. We finally get to see Mocha and her mother and how much Rabbit House has influenced them with their uniforms and a makeshift Tippy on their heads. Another thing to note was that Cocoa's mother used to be close friends with Chino's mother, Usagi, hence why Chino recognises the uniform that Cocoa got from her family.

Cocoa still looks nice in her Middle School uniform and Chino somehow makes Mocha's High School uniform work. =3

The second half of the episode was great. Not only Chino became king for a day, but it showcased how much everyone has grown over the course of the season. With the ChiMaMe corps preparing for high School life and with Rize planning a graduation trip after succeeding her exams into her chosen University, the fun times that everyone has together, no matter what path they'll take in the future, will never end. During these tough times in the world right now, I really appreciate that level of hope and optimism. ^_^

On that note, this 3rd season of GochiUsa gets a 9/10. Best season so far and I pray for another season in the future, or at least a movie of our group on their own graduation trip together.

It's also another reason why I love iyashikei/CGDCT shows in the first place and this season of GochiUsa has set the bar rather high for Yuru-Camp S2 and Non Non Biyori Nonstop to match. This upcoming Winter season will be rather awesome!
Dec 27, 2020 6:17 AM

Apr 2015
Well, Gochiusa Bloom is definitely my Aots Fall 2020.. I'm really glad i can watch this 3rd season from beginning till the end. I felt like this season has a lot of mohumohu moments because the characters has become more opened to each other.

This anime definitely deserves: 10/10

Can't wait for the Gochiusa: Vacation Movie ^_^

Here my fav moments from episode 12:
Cocoa-chan is really cute as imouto 🥰
Cocoa-chan making snow angel 😆
So cute. Especially Chino-chan wearing scarf 💕

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Dec 27, 2020 7:53 AM
Jul 2016
vong10 said:
I dunno about you guys but I had less laughs from this season than the previous 2.

You're not wrong, but it was still pretty good in the comedy department imo. There was a lot more focus on character growth and coming of age this season which is a good change.
Dec 27, 2020 11:03 AM

May 2011
Oh no its over already how am i going to survive next week without my weekly dose of fluffiness ╥﹏╥ . A great season, perfectly adapted and despite the few years of gap and change of studio not only did the quality not drop, in fact it got better.

Solid 10/10 from me, this season focused more on character development and everyone got their chance to shine, sharo and chiya gets alot of screentime and everyone got their own arc. BGMs are great as usual and OP ED are 10/10. The scenery and background in this show is simply breathtaking and i love how much details they put into designing the town's background and landscape.

also smug chino

and cute cocoa momma

Looks like we might get the vacation arc in a movie form next. Fingers crossed though. They're closing in on the original material, hopefully it wont take too long for next season, can't wait for their encounter in next arc <3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 27, 2020 6:19 PM

Jan 2011
this season had me smiling more than laughing which is fine since it was the most progress i've seen in yet(more character growth than a few other shows this season..)

they nailed another season and i feel like they might still pump out another movie speaking of which i still have the first one to watch since i never seen her mom till now and it's a crime they left those two airheads out the whole season.

flat8/10 for more embarrassedly cute fluff

also this has to be the record for most times characters changes costumes right i swear every episode they had some different uniform they wanted to wear lol
Dec 27, 2020 11:37 PM

May 2018
Awhh, I'm going to miss this show </3

This season focuses a lot less on humour and more on its characters and their relationships with each other. Also there has been a consistent coming-of-age theme this season. Seriously well done. It was still just as cute and soothing as always.
Dec 28, 2020 12:08 PM

Apr 2019
Chino's mom is dead? Looks like we're going to get a movie/4th season where they venture outside of their small town.

My prediction is that Chino's mom is alive and lives in the city. they're probably going to go and search for her.

Just as good as the other seasons, with a wholesome memorable ending each time. 6.5/10

Dec 28, 2020 12:48 PM

Jul 2014
I'm not exactly sure why this was the case when the key staff for this were the same as the previous two seasons, but a lot of this season felt pretty... "flat" to me and struggled to really hold my interest. With a lot more screentime for best girl Sharo, that shouldn't have been the case, and yet it was. I think that, in the early episodes at least, I wasn't overly invested in the Chimame Corps trying to decide on a high school, but even after that a lot of it just felt a bit dull.

That's not to say this season didn't have its highlights - most notably the appearance of Chino's mother during the Halloween episode, as that was really emotional and very well done - but I digress. This has always been my main issue with GochiUsa despite liking the characters a lot, but it definitely felt more prominent this season than either of the previous two.

6/10
Dec 28, 2020 5:55 PM

Jul 2015
Season didn't feel quite as great as the previous seasons, as the special quality this anime has doesn't feel quite as special after more than two seasons, but it was still an absolute joy seeing these girls again, and I look forward to seeing more of them in the future.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 29, 2020 10:43 AM

Apr 2016
As people already pointed out the story slowly shifts from comedy and all happy to more coming of age tale, our characters are growing, changing, and more future oriented themes are coming into question. Everyone has their own plans, dreams ... and our little Chino seems lost in the midst of all of this, but as in all good slice of life stories she has her friends to help her and encourage her.

People say that this season was "worse" than the two previous ones, but i think it's more that this season did set a different feel/tone. And if we ever get a season four it will be even more like this from now on.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» New Anime Hype?

Parataxicalis - Jan 17, 2022

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

43 by Rasco »»
Feb 25, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

34 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 17, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2020

35 by 1Konochi »»
May 5, 2023 8:34 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2020

37 by 1Konochi »»
Apr 24, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.