Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 11, 2020 12:10 PM

Mar 2010
Franken just adopted a few more kids lol. Seira, Franken and Rai easily took care of the baddies.
Nov 11, 2020 12:15 PM

Mar 2017
Best episode so far! The scene where Rai unleashed his powers against Crans was sick, but it seems he's not as all powerful as he appears. I hope we get to learn more about that as the anime continues.

I have to say, the reveal that Takio's sister never existed had me shook! My heart just broke for him. I'm so glad that he and Tao are sticking around because they've taken up residence in my heart ❤
Nov 11, 2020 12:41 PM

Jan 2016
Gotta love Rai's nonchalant attitude

Nov 11, 2020 12:45 PM

May 2019
Definitely the best episode of this season. I’m glad nothing of great importance has been skipped so far (yeah some characters were removed entirely but they weren’t that important to begin with and I don’t feel their absence) unlike ToG and GoH and that makes this the superior webtoon adaptation despite the surprisingly low score probably mainly caused by the anger and disappointment the previous two has brought. Of course it has been a very long time since I’ve read these chapters so my memory is blurry.

At least we don’t deal with the usual hype bandwagon thanks to that. They have Jujutsu Kaisen for that.

Noblesse isn’t revolutionary but it’s at least decent.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Nov 11, 2020 1:22 PM

Apr 2015
The action-packed episode everyone has probably been waiting for! One of the best episodes so far for sure, the fighting scenes were good and Rai was finally the main focus. He probably talked more in this one episode than in all the previous episodes combined lol. "Who gave you permission to speak?" That was awesome. Kinda sad they left out the line "I never allowed you to breathe either."

The second-half was a mix of sad and heartwarming scenes. Poor Takeo, but it's weird that they revealed the "sister" secret here since it's a reasonably important plot point later in the story. Are they gonna skip that whole mini arc? But it made me smile when Frankie called M-21 family. Their "family" size increased by two and it's only going to get even bigger here on out lol. I wonder what arc they're going to adapt next. If it's the one right after this I'm really excited for
to make his appearance.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Nov 11, 2020 2:30 PM
Jan 2011
Good episode. Took care about most of the issues I highlighted last week.
Is this gonna be the pinnacle or is this just the beginning of the show coming nicely together?

katie_potaty said:
I have to say, the reveal that Takio's sister never existed had me shook! My heart just broke for him. I'm so glad that he and Tao are sticking around because they've taken up residence in my heart ❤

Exactly my thoughts.
Nov 11, 2020 2:35 PM
Jan 2011
Punkuin said:
Raimen’s still completely devoid of character though.

Devoid of emotion, to be exact. Not the same thing.
Nov 11, 2020 3:39 PM

Jul 2012
Best episode so far, hands down!

It was awesome seeing Franken and Rai get serious! I love those two.

I'm happy that Takio and Tao joined them.
The fact that Takio's sister didn't exist was really shocking.
Nov 11, 2020 3:42 PM

Mar 2010
OP asf twas good to see some action esp from that hot babe.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 11, 2020 3:54 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Raizel shows up to rescue M-21, Regis, and the kids by unleashing his full power as a Noblesse to defeat Crans in a very quick fashion. Meanwhile, Frankenstein makes quick work of Takeo by unleashing his power without Raizel's permission and Seira finally defeats Hammer. Frankenstein spares Takeo's life and allows him to recover at his house allong with M-21 and Tao. Tao later reveals to Takeo that he never had a sister and that The Union had planted false memories of her. Takeo and Tao decided to leave Frankenstein's house, but M-21 begged them to stay.
Nov 11, 2020 7:07 PM

Dec 2014
Probably the best episode so far, it was very satisfying to watch Seira, Frankenstein and especially Rai absolutely destroy their opponents.

The post credit scene was funny, leave it to Rai to think about Ramen. xD
Nov 11, 2020 7:46 PM

Mar 2020
In this episode, Rai remembered why he is the MC and Frank was not left behind, both are very strong.
Takeo was deceived completely in a very cruel way.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Nov 11, 2020 8:02 PM
Apr 2020
Seira one-hit KOed hammer. How strong is she?!

Frankenstein was ticked off because Takio mentioned planning to kill Rai, ever loyal companion. lol

Rai is always savage everytime he's facing enemies whose level are much lower than him, Crans is powerless. I want to see more of his power, but Frankenstein said that using his powers is not good for Rai.

Takio and Tao. New addition to the "family." Frankenstein's house will surely be more lively. Best episode so far!

Nov 11, 2020 8:54 PM

Jul 2017
I love just seeing Frankenstein fight and protect Rai. Raizel's blood field was also really nice to see again. I'm glad to see Frankenstein and Seira using their abilities and powers. I'm glad to see Tao and Takeo staying with them. I want more wholesome moments of Frankenstein and Raizel.

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Nov 11, 2020 9:20 PM

Jun 2019
Probably the best episode if the season so far. Rai finally did something and Frankenstein’s fight was decent. I’m a bit worried that we will be in a lull for the next few episodes or so since the Union task farce was pretty much wiped out.
Nov 11, 2020 10:19 PM

Aug 2020
something's finally happening. ngl rai and frankenstein was really cool, op actually.
Nov 11, 2020 10:25 PM
Mar 2014
Loved the episode. I think the pacing was fine this episode and hoping that things pick up from here. I'm a bit worried about it considering some of the characters shown in the OP meaning we'll see them in the next 6 episodes or so, yikes lol.
Nov 11, 2020 11:02 PM
Jul 2018
It's not even exciting anymore, I was impatient now ive read 200 chapters, well the fight still looks better though nice episode.
Nov 12, 2020 3:15 AM

Nov 2010
The battle scenes were kind of rushed and awkward.

It's a nice idea that each noblesse has his/her own and only concrete weapon. Though, as far as I remember, I only saw one soul weapon this time - Seira's death scythe.

By the way, why is the handsome guy called Frankenstein - a famous chimera's name? Did I overlook the explanation?
Nov 12, 2020 4:28 AM
Jul 2018
Finally Rai showed his power more has more secrets to explain I found cool episode.

Nov 12, 2020 6:11 AM
Oct 2019
Rai too OP..
Easy win 😆
Nov 12, 2020 6:28 AM

Apr 2012
Alright I definitely did not see this whole sister plot twist coming, but I'm actually glad, so now Takeo don't have to go and fight against the Union. Also Rai's power with the whole levitating the blood stuff is so badass I love it. Regis' big fat crush on M-21 is starting to get boring, I hate how he always picks a fight with him. Kiss him or leave him idc but drop the tsundere act.
Nov 12, 2020 11:23 AM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
Finally! The episode we all have been waiting for. I really loved this episode.. finally saw them get in action and see how strong they are.
Hopefully it stays that way..
Nov 12, 2020 6:52 PM

Oct 2016
Show has been very consistent so far, which is great. It definitely probably is not as good as the webtoon but, it is good enough. And I am really enjoying it.

Damn, Seira fucking massacred hammer and Rai massacred Kranz. Takeo put up a good fight against Frankenstein but, the sister that was giving him strength to fight was fake. I wouldn't know what to feel if that were me. That's some fucked up shit.

I hope they didn't erase Manabu's and Tashiro's memories but, they most likely did. Well, it's for their own safety too. It's better for them to not get involved.

The post credit scenes always makes me laugh lmao, never change Rai.
Nov 13, 2020 1:17 AM
Aug 2020
I really enjoy Rai with Manabu and Yusuke moments. it shows that Vampire do have a soft spot for humans. It's bothering me quite a bit but i hope we can see more variations of body figures characters in the latest episode. I meant, i bet Rai, Frenken, M-21, Tao, Takio and Yusuke share the same clothes sizes. They can share their boxers and lend them with each other. lmao and i kinda curious how old is Regis? Didn't like vampires 100+ years or something? but his attitude and personality made me wonder if he's just a kid.
Nov 13, 2020 5:24 PM

Aug 2020
I was really scared Frakenstein was going to kill Takeo but luckily he didn't. It was also really sweet that Rai listened to his school "friends" and let Tao live. I'm also happy they all get to live together now. I hope things stay nice for a little while here but that's very doubtful.

Nov 13, 2020 10:08 PM

Oct 2008
oh nice! Rai & Franken took in the three from Union!
awesome action episode as well!
5/5.

Nov 14, 2020 5:04 AM
Jun 2019
This adaptation has been really good so far and although I enjoy tower of god more as a story both the pacing and animation so far has been really solid. The character dynamics are also really interesting and fun. Hopefully the show continues to surprise.
Nov 14, 2020 5:23 AM

Feb 2014
AllIsManga said:
If it's the one right after this I'm really excited for
to make his appearance.

More like
is the true hype.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 14, 2020 11:48 AM

Jan 2013
The fight scenes are incredibly similar to how Jake and Mari went down in Noblesse Awakening - where is the creativity?
Nov 14, 2020 1:10 PM

Aug 2008
Rai a man after my own heart "Is the food ready?" Priorities, it's all about your priorities. xD Love the constant ramen obsession. And Seira was rather cool with her soul weapon after her brother was a bit of a let down... Overall great episode.
Nov 14, 2020 3:10 PM

Mar 2019
Dang, Rai is op af. Fran is also pretty cool, dark powers are fun to watch. I'm glad that Tao and Takeo are staying, the more friends the better!

Nov 14, 2020 9:18 PM

Apr 2015
dasprn said:
AllIsManga said:
If it's the one right after this I'm really excited for
to make his appearance.

More like
is the true hype.

OH YES, pardon my blunder, you are definitely right. For some reason I thought he appeared way later xD I'm even more hyped now.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Nov 15, 2020 2:37 PM

Apr 2018
Yes, the episode we have all been waiting for, to see Raizel kick some ass. It was amazing. Im glad Raizel saved both of the union members.
Nov 15, 2020 4:50 PM

Jul 2013
I think it was worth to wait for this moment. Rai is just so op my god. It's exactly how I memorized him from the OVA. I think even if Krantz would have absorbed all the other members he wouldn't been strong enough. Interesting to see Seira with an soul weapon. I wonder if we will see more of them in the future. Frankenstein also finally showed his true power. Poor Takeo got just stomped.

It's great to learn a bit more about Rai's personality. He's such a kind person. It's just normal for him to help humans. I didn't expect him to cough blood. Seems like his power has some sort of a drawback?

That ending haha. Rai can only think about Ramen lol.

Can't wait to see what the next arc will be about.

Nov 16, 2020 8:41 AM
Jun 2012
Does this skip a lot of material from the source? Kind of ridiculous the MC reveals his powers to the other vampires and we just skip to them eating like that didn't just happen.
Nov 16, 2020 9:41 AM

Jan 2020
This episode kinda reminded of the OVA to be honest. Crans was totally decimated by Raizel as Jake and Mary were. The previous hostages, besides Yuna, were also here, with Regis as an addition.

Anyways, I fairly enjoyed this episode. The fight was kinda anticlimactic, but still pretty entertaining. Though, I still think that the best part of this show is the chemistry of Raizel and Frankenstein.
Nov 23, 2020 9:03 PM

Dec 2016
At this point Frankenstein's mansion has become a shelter for all those who have been discarded by the Union (≧∇≦)

Raizel is such a tsundere XD
Nov 26, 2020 12:46 AM

Apr 2009
Woot a curb stomp battle for the three, Takio did put a bit of resistance that Frank was somehow interested.

And the harem grows, maybe these people should form a boy band together or something. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 1, 2021 5:14 AM
Jan 2020
DA-5 is gone and we have seen what Rai can do, even Frankenstein is super strong. Their house is getting filled up with all sorts of superhumans, its awesome. Now the former DA-5 can live in the same house.
Feb 24, 2021 9:21 AM

Jul 2015
Somewhat satisfying to see Raizel show a bit of his power against Crans, but I kinda wish they built Crans a bit more up as the antagonist like they did for Shark. Seems like the house is getting fuller and fuller every arc, poor Frankenstein...

Jun 14, 2021 11:57 AM

Aug 2018
Raizel is so badass

Jun 2, 2023 4:35 AM

Dec 2022
Damn, the family is getting bigger. No more tea time, which Frankenstein really love.
Jan 26, 10:08 AM
Jun 2022
First Half Was Good , Pointless Fighting Though . Mc Started Talking Now So That's Good . Might Watch Some More Episodes.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Leo - Oct 21, 2020

82 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:23 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

anime-prime - Oct 7, 2020

203 by RGreatDanton »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:02 PM

» Noblesse season 2

quarterhorse2525 - Sep 19, 2023

7 by Saiche »»
Nov 12, 2023 2:18 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Episode 10 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 9, 2020

49 by Glowinginthedark »»
Oct 10, 2023 9:48 AM

» Ep. 1 is on Crunchyroll dubs' YouTube.

Animecritic40 - May 1, 2023

6 by Animecritic40 »»
Aug 2, 2023 5:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.