Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 24, 2020 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yup, Lina didn't hesitate to attack after showing herself. If anything, there's a lot of mistrust between the two sides. That kiss on the forehead though. I bet Miyuki was expecting an actual kiss or something lol

I'm sure that's something Miyuki won't forget for a long time, if ever.
Oct 24, 2020 8:58 AM

Nov 2007
Trying to fully get her identity (to ask questions). That means he needs to go.

Sister and teacher came to the rescue, and sister and Hikasa-san's character ended up duel. He also learned the power transfer she did. They got too serious while fighting, and main guy had to stop it. Hikasa-san's character admit defeat, but actually frustrated about being lost.

Showing the girl studying in US in prom and getting to know what happened, too.

Ah, main guy already put something in that enemy. He is reporting what he got from Hikasa-san's character to some of his friends. He gave the cards to follow the enemy and led them do anything they want.

Sister is happy that her brother becoming soft (being kind to his friends).
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 24, 2020 9:00 AM

Feb 2018
Miyuki and Lina duel is so awesome, even though Onii-sama stopped their fight easily. I thought there would be a surprise from today's meeting turned out to be nonsense, it's just that I like that duel...Onii-sama while blushing look like so cool.

Oct 24, 2020 10:29 AM

Nov 2018
Tatsuya has feeling ? He worried about his friend !? Since when ?
Oct 24, 2020 10:34 AM

Feb 2019
100/10 episode as usual from Mahouka, but we’ve come to expect that by now. We’re feasting. https://imgur.com/a/7q4H76K

Legit squealed when Miyuki pulled up and told Angie she’d make her pay for threatening Tatsuya. The fight was awesome, but more importantly we got information about the origin of the parasites. They’re somehow related to the black hole in Dallas, very interesting.

Additionally, this episode did a great job of showcasing Tatsuya’s development. He’s gradually started developing empathy for others besides Miyuki and it’s evident in his actions today as well as his anger over Leo being hurt. Very well done ep by 8bit. Another Mahouka Saturday in the books, see y’all next week.
Oct 24, 2020 10:46 AM

Aug 2013
Miyuki vs Lina fight was one of the things I was looking forward to the most. The wait was worth it. And Tatsuya was able to stop the fight easily.

Miyuki had a dangerous look in her eyes, just like Tatsuya when he is angry.

Oct 24, 2020 10:56 AM
Jan 2015
OHMOHM- said:
Tatsuya has feeling ? He worried about his friend !? Since when ?
Been developing for awhile, just hard to see cause he keeps most of his thoughts and feelings to himself.
My Queens

Oct 24, 2020 11:20 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Finally the kind of oni-sama moment I'm paying money for. And that Angelina/Miyuki fight was darn good too.
Miyuki got back. Who knew, huh? And Angie looks adorable with her bed hair like that.
FarabeufOct 24, 2020 11:30 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Oct 24, 2020 11:20 AM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Pretty good ep.

The battles in the ep were pretty dope. I liked how serious Miyuki was getting against Angelina and it's nice to see a more caring side of Tatsuya. I never viewed him as someone who was completely emotionless given the actions he's taken in past but it feels like a step forward for him to be somewhat more expressive in a way.

Also Miyuki is packing them meaty cheeks. It's another area for Angelina to be her rival in lol.

I'm looking forward to the next ep.
Oct 24, 2020 11:30 AM

Oct 2017
It was so fun to watch angry Miyuki. Lina vs Miyuki was great thou too bad Tatsuya had to stop the fight. I wanted to watch Lina getting defeated by Miyuki.

The last scene inside the car was sweet.
Oct 24, 2020 11:31 AM

Dec 2014
Good eisode.

The Miyuki and Tatsuya scene was very cute. Need more of Miyuki being cute. The fight was very cool and I'm glad that Miyuki won even though it was by Lina saying she admitted defeat.

Some great shots of Lina in bed, keep it coming.

The scene at the end with Miyuki commenting Tatsuya has become kind was nice too.
On the whole there was some good Onii-sama in this episode but not enough, I guess you never can get enough of Miyuki's Onii-sama. :(
Oct 24, 2020 11:39 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Wow Tatsuya's unravelling of Lina's disguise sure was impressive as was his magical decomposition of those bullets. As expected though Lina didn't go down easy. Lina's retort to the situation after though was hillarious. Still despite her age her rapid switch back to official mode sure showed well her experience as a soldier. Miyuki's answer to Lina though sure was frightening and chilling to the extreme. The dual between Lina and Miyuki while high level also showed well just how much Miyuki's magic has improved since her entry. Calmness vs rage huh but man the scale of that last attack was astounding. In the states looks like Shizuku's having fun. The insight into the truth of the parasite incident though sure was insightful. It was cute seeing Tatsuya get embarrassed in the end. Overall a solid ep that featured a potent combination of combat and plot development. Looks like the teams first encounter with the parasite as a team will be next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2020 12:11 PM
May 2018
I needed more Miyuki and her threatening Lina was everything I wanted. The only thing I'm not very satisfied with is the characters for some reason shouting out the name of their skills when they fight, it's the whole Gru's freeze ray thing again. It just makes it overly weird. I suppose it's to show that there's variety in their skills but I liked it more when they kept it secret.

In Leo's case it's fine since he only shouts 'Panzer' and that literally means nothing but to shout out the name of the skill you're about to use seems reckless.

Also, Kokonoe supremacy. Him and his disciples just popping up from the ground they just immediately dug a hole into I presume was up there with Miyuki's threatening.

Oct 24, 2020 12:26 PM

Jun 2014
Lina and Miyuki's fight was cool, I wish it wasn't stopped prematurely but Lina would most likely be dead if it was allowed to continue.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 24, 2020 12:28 PM
Jan 2015
_Karma_ said:
I needed more Miyuki and her threatening Lina was everything I wanted. The only thing I'm not very satisfied with is the characters for some reason shouting out the name of their skills when they fight, it's the whole Gru's freeze ray thing again. It just makes it overly weird. I suppose it's to show that there's variety in their skills but I liked it more when they kept it secret.

In Leo's case it's fine since he only shouts 'Panzer' and that literally means nothing but to shout out the name of the skill you're about to use seems reckless.

Also, Kokonoe supremacy. Him and his disciples just popping up from the ground they just immediately dug a hole into I presume was up there with Miyuki's threatening.

Tbf some magic is voiced activated.
My Queens

Oct 24, 2020 12:32 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty good episode!

Quite a bit of action this episode and we can see that Lina is pretty talented with her use of magic as well. She might not be as good as Tatsuya or Miyuki, but she can definitely hold her ground against others.

Miyuki and Tatsuya scene was pretty cool, also no shortage of nice asses this episode as well!

Lelouch0202 said:
On the whole there was some good Onii-sama in this episode but not enough, I guess you never can get enough of Miyuki's Onii-sama. :(

Eventho the Onii-sama count got raised to 16 compared to last week (3), I think we'll only be satisfied if it's atleast 1 Onii-sama/per minute on average! Still we got a lot more than prior episodes this season, so it was in a way a bit more satisfying, but we need more!!
Oct 24, 2020 12:32 PM

Feb 2015
Shout out to studio 8 bit for doing a great job with this series so far, they are a talented studio and there isn't much of a change between this series and the first from Madhouse.

Great episode, I want to see Tatsuya take on the parasites.
Oct 24, 2020 1:26 PM
Aug 2015
Yesss... Electro BGM finally back
Oct 24, 2020 1:39 PM

Sep 2020
Cool episode with very noticeable and great music. Tatsuya kissing Miyuki on the forehead so she can power up and beat Lina in a 1 on 1 duel was a little bit unexpected. It was unfortunate it had to be a draw, but I guess things ended ok. How could they not with Tatsuya there lol
Oct 24, 2020 1:53 PM
Nov 2017
Good episode. Lina getting bullied by Tatsuya and Miyuki lol.

Yandere Miyuki is yikes. Damn she was close to wacking Lina right then and there.
Oct 24, 2020 2:24 PM

Feb 2013
Poor Lina, she is strong and all but Tatsuya and Miyuki are on a different level.
Oct 24, 2020 2:32 PM
Jan 2015
Ulquiorra said:
Poor Lina, she is strong and all but Tatsuya and Miyuki are on a different level.
Well Lina is about even with Miyuki, she mainly lost due to strategy and underestimating her. She was also starting to suffer fatigue towards then end of that final clash, since it was her 3rd fight in a row that night.
My Queens

Oct 24, 2020 2:48 PM

Mar 2020
The girls' fight was good, they really wanted to kill each other. And Oni-sama has feelings no matter how much he doesn't show.
"I don't want to achieve anything, I just think that the person who has the greatest freedom in the ocean is the king of pirates." - Monkey D. Luffy.
"There is no one better than me when it comes to ending the expectations of others." - Natsuki Subaru
Oct 24, 2020 3:01 PM

Dec 2019
Best ep so far. That fight scene between Miyuki and Lina was just how I imagined it while reading the light novels.
Here we go again...
Oct 24, 2020 3:48 PM

Nov 2013
Miyuki's glare (☉_☉)
Don't mess with Tatsuya or else Miyuki will go full-on Yandere!

As well, the voice acting of Hikasa-san was impeccable this episode. Love how her persona totally changes while switching from Angie to Lina.
AND THE FRIGGEN CHIBI FACES!!! DFKM.

Great episode!!! Can't wait to see how this plot unfolds!
Oct 24, 2020 3:56 PM

Feb 2017
16 Onii-samas this episode!
Oct 24, 2020 4:50 PM
Oct 2020
-Mahesvara said:
Ulquiorra said:
Well Lina is about even with Miyuki, she mainly lost due to strategy and underestimating her. She was also starting to suffer fatigue towards then end of that final clash, since it was her 3rd fight in a row that night.

This is a false misrepresentation of the fight. Lina was in three fights, two of which utilized nearly no energy and were over so fast with no injuries towards her you cannot call it fatigue.

The first fight is literally she catches up to the target and simply throws some magically guided knives. Her magic can easily handle something as insignificant as this without any impact to her endurance and her physical ability can as well otherwise normal real life human baseball players would be done after the first couple of pitches...

The second fight she barely had a chance to manipulate a few magic knives and actually had REDUCED magic fatigue because parade, which is a rather intensive spell, was deactivated forcibly by Tatsuya. As for physical exertion... she really didn't get to even so much as move aside before being instantly incapacitated, effectively, by Tatsuya.

She was effectively completely fresh for the fight with Miyuki and showed no signs of fatigue. In addition, the light novel and manga don't indicate fatigue played any role in this. We also have regularly seen even basic side characters much less strategic class magicians fighting countless enemies without issue so lets not pretend it is something it isn't.

When she fought Miyuki she initially underestimated Miyuki but to no expense as she quickly identified what Miyuki was doing and took additional action. What she did not expect was for Miyuki to block her attacking, under the incorrect impression that Tatsuya gave her a tip to do so, not realizing this is just how powerful Miyuki is in reality. Thus considering her lopsided situation she decided to go all in as she was being dramatically overtaken by Miyuki and took a gamble. This resulted in Miyuki also getting serious. At this point she had not been injured, pushed on the defensive, or fatigued thus far. They both effectively tested each other and immediately moved to a final showdown considering just how severely Miyuki was trampling Lina despite her not using Parade.

In a normal fresh fight this result would likely repeat 10/10 times because Miyuki is simply superior in such a matched skirmish to Lina. However, this doesn't mean Lina is inferior but simply a bad match up as Lina can excel in other types of combat situations that aren't strictly 1vs1s or against magicians Miyuki might not be fit to fight as effectively. Its like a speed type fighter vs a stealth fighter or an assault type. They have different advantages and aren't necessarily inferior to one another. It was so one sided that Lina acknowledged defeat without question and Tatsuya, himself, recognized Lina would have died otherwise.

Details in spoiler below about Lina not using a critical piece of her most powerful gear, but also about the true OPness of Miyuki.

Lina is, indeed, extremely powerful but tbh the authors favor Miyuki and Tatsuya way too much. Its a shame really that the fight was over so fast. It looks like Miyuki is being strategic and outsmarting Lina, but in reality Lina is extremely quick at thinking and great with tactics, though she has shown a tendency to lose her cool and also get distracted far too easily in combat.
Oct 24, 2020 4:57 PM
Jan 2015
Zeifle said:
-Mahesvara said:

This is a false misrepresentation of the fight.

Sigh.

You know you in your own works said you would stop this conversation, yet here we are again.
My Queens

Oct 24, 2020 5:08 PM
Nov 2014
I love it, godsuya was a badass as usual in this episode. Got to see the incredible regen ability of him too, and lina vs miyuki was great.

The star deserters has awakened a wrong beast, godsuya is going to destroy them when he meet em.
Oct 24, 2020 5:41 PM
Jun 2017
Just here for some Tatsuya and miyuki moments. 😂😂😂😂

And that Lina vs Miyuki fight is great... Yeah
Oct 24, 2020 5:43 PM

Jun 2017
Eh that was some cool action which Miyuki stole at the end lol. I wonder how the mini black holes will relate to the parasites. Poor Lina, her reactions were cute.
Oct 24, 2020 6:24 PM
Jan 2017
Lina's hot legs
Lina' cute side

Miyuki blushing kawaii
Oct 24, 2020 6:27 PM
Jul 2016
It would make more sense for them to make it a romance show and kinda sprinkle magic and villains around it. Nothing would change because of how OP the main characters are, make any tension/action/obstacle/challenge insignificant.
Oct 24, 2020 6:40 PM

Nov 2013
This episode just gave me migraines.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 24, 2020 6:50 PM

May 2020
Insane work from 8bit, the animation was even better that I expected from this fight. I was worried cause this fight is one of the best parts of the LN and I'm happy.

Oct 24, 2020 7:37 PM

Mar 2020
i got to see Miyuki angry, Angelina's cute side and the forehead kiss from Tatsuya to Miyuki. I am very satisfied.

Well big fights going down the first being Tatsuya against Angelina then Miyuki against Angelina which were well animated and had stunning visuals.

Good episode :)
Oct 24, 2020 7:44 PM
Oct 2020
-Mahesvara said:
Zeifle said:

This is a false misrepresentation of the fight.

Sigh.

You know you in your own works said you would stop this conversation, yet here we are again.

Too much incorrect information in your post but now that others have seen the episode they can judge. Its as if you didn't even read my post or watch the episode to boot. Just look at the silly false info about the 3rd fight, preemptive setup, etc. Lets not forget you completely bypassing the matter of Miyuki not using even remotely close to her true power because its being used to seal Tatsuya
. You show an intensely unhealthy obsession over your fanboyism of Lina to the point you are delusional.
Oct 24, 2020 7:55 PM
Jan 2015
Zeifle said:
-Mahesvara said:

Sigh.

Too much incorrect information in your post but now that others have seen the episode they can judge. Its as if you didn't even read my post or watch the episode to boot. Just look at the silly false info about the 3rd fight, preemptive setup, etc. Lets not forget you completely bypassing the matter of Miyuki not using even remotely close to her true power because its being used to seal Tatsuya
. You show an intensely unhealthy obsession over your fanboyism of Lina to the point you are delusional.
Hows that false information? They are direct quotes from the novel Lol, now I'm sure your full of it. All you scream is fake news without actually proving me wrong and throwing hypotheticals in my face. But you are correct about one thing, i didn't read your post cause I actually read the novel, so I actually know whats going on and whatever you tell me is not new info to me.

You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with replying to me, even though you said you were done with this conversation before, but i guess that too was a lie lol.
-MahesvaraOct 24, 2020 8:00 PM
My Queens

Oct 24, 2020 8:52 PM

May 2015
i need moar lina in my life :3
Oct 24, 2020 9:23 PM

Jan 2018
I have so many "why" question after 4 episodes. Honestly i dont know whats the direction of the anime right now.

3/5
Oct 24, 2020 9:24 PM

May 2020
Huwaaa finally a forehead kissuuu

And also Lina cry like Aqua references. I'm dead >_<
Oct 24, 2020 9:32 PM
Aug 2019
The series seems to have lost the logical consistency it had in the first season. This episode kind of cinched it for me. I don't really know what is going on in all the magic fights ... especially this last one with Miyuki and Lina. It felt fake ... and like a fight from any other magic high school show.

In the first season, I could usually understand most of what happened with the magic and -- because of that -- nothing felt fake. I could watch the show out of an interest in the magic alone. Even if it wasn't immediately obvious how things worked, the way the magic was presented would make it seem as if it had an explanation ... of which I would want to seek out. Where is that magic? I don't want arbitrary B.S. that just looks cool. If I wanted that, I'd go watch SAO. That lightning vs. freezing crap did not work. And stop calling out the name of the magic! They didn't do that before, so why do they need to do it now?

And it isn't just the magic. Character interactions and events in the story don't feel as real as it did before either. Lina was supposedly about to kill Tatsuya for discovering her identity. If her identity was that important, why the hell is she at that school? She pretty much gave her identity away almost immediately. Wouldn't she have to kill students if she slipped up? She's pretty goddamn carefree given what the consequences are.
Also, why does she have to kill him? Wouldn't that create lots of tension between USNA and Japan ... if a USNA soldier killed a Japanese citizen, not-to-mention one of the most promising magicians in Japan (as far as she knows)? Wouldn't that be worse than her identity being discovered? This kind of s*** is important man. Don't just write whatever.

I'm also not liking how the show is more heavy-handed with the incest vibes. Last season it was usually more of a joke just to play off of how close the siblings are; now it's like they're actually in love ... wtf. Don't do that please.

Still gonna keep watching though. I'm too attached to the show not to.
ghierOct 24, 2020 10:28 PM
Oct 25, 2020 12:41 AM
Nov 2015
Lina soooooooo cute lol
Oct 25, 2020 3:11 AM

Apr 2020
Man Lina is beautiful, she really is reminding me of Chitoge. I'm glad that Tatsuya didn't kill Lina and their position together is really hot. Also another broservice for Miyuki as she is teased for a kiss again. Well I guess there are developments for the story, hopefully this arc impress more in a couple of weeks.
Oct 25, 2020 5:26 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Godsuya versus Lina? Skip. Its really predictable. Okay the next was promising. They showed me the battle between Lina and Miyuki in a serious context. The result? Damn, anticlimactic. No one won there because Godsuya easily dispersed the damage and took it for himself. Ofc he didn't have any impact afterall, because he simply a god. Well, honestly, i didn't believed Lina just left there alone without any backup. Because i saw her being compromised alone. Even Sylvie at her next day felt that the last night was not even a big deal and avoided the context of the lost. Ah, What the actual hell with her respond. You were supposed to be an expert. But you all seemed to clearly prevented any reasoning session to talked about the event. I can't believed that. How shit the other countries was there except Japan. Darn the unfairness xD. About Lina. Well, i don't have any comment. Her lost was designated, no way she won and her expression just too relatable. Please just go home, girl. You didn't supposed to had such a hard job like that. Its really non beneficial to you :(. Even USNA sent a soldier, not a magician to handled their issues. Oh, come on! Be a gentle already and announced a partnership with Japan. Because its really tiring me xD. That black hole project experiments, tho. Damn, USNA!

Okay, next. Godsuya sent the information about Parasite to the others and they accepted the situations and casually left them alone without any hesitations. Lol, Godsuya was unstoppable there! The end scene of romantism between those young souls was alright. Nothing could surprised me while the god felt some feeling. Its really understandable. Next, please!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 25, 2020 5:38 AM
Apr 2018
"My brother is watching! That's why...."
Oct 25, 2020 11:51 AM
Feb 2020
ghier said:
The series seems to have lost the logical consistency it had in the first season. This episode kind of cinched it for me. I don't really know what is going on in all the magic fights ... especially this last one with Miyuki and Lina. It felt fake ... and like a fight from any other magic high school show.

In the first season, I could usually understand most of what happened with the magic and -- because of that -- nothing felt fake. I could watch the show out of an interest in the magic alone. Even if it wasn't immediately obvious how things worked, the way the magic was presented would make it seem as if it had an explanation ... of which I would want to seek out. Where is that magic? I don't want arbitrary B.S. that just looks cool. If I wanted that, I'd go watch SAO. That lightning vs. freezing crap did not work. And stop calling out the name of the magic! They didn't do that before, so why do they need to do it now?

And it isn't just the magic. Character interactions and events in the story don't feel as real as it did before either. Lina was supposedly about to kill Tatsuya for discovering her identity. If her identity was that important, why the hell is she at that school? She pretty much gave her identity away almost immediately. Wouldn't she have to kill students if she slipped up? She's pretty goddamn carefree given what the consequences are.
Also, why does she have to kill him? Wouldn't that create lots of tension between USNA and Japan ... if a USNA soldier killed a Japanese citizen, not-to-mention one of the most promising magicians in Japan (as far as she knows)? Wouldn't that be worse than her identity being discovered? This kind of s*** is important man. Don't just write whatever.

I'm also not liking how the show is more heavy-handed with the incest vibes. Last season it was usually more of a joke just to play off of how close the siblings are; now it's like they're actually in love ... wtf. Don't do that please.

Still gonna keep watching though. I'm too attached to the show not to.

They don't need to call out the name of the magic, they are doing this for anime-only people, that's just how the 8bit studio decided to do in this adaptation. There was no explanation for magic this episode because they thought that this would kill the tension during fight. She is at this school to have an excuse for being in Japan, magicians can't normally travel overseas because they are national military assets. The incest vibes are integral part of the show, so they will be there
Oct 25, 2020 12:35 PM
Jul 2019
Shit , Tatsuya, having to step in to break up Miyuki and Lina duel, How anticlimactic.
Oct 25, 2020 2:40 PM

Apr 2018
That fight between Miyuki and Lina was insane. Miyuki's eyes were intense like Tatsuya in that battle.
Oct 25, 2020 2:41 PM
Oct 2020
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Shit , Tatsuya, having to step in to break up Miyuki and Lina duel, How anticlimactic.

I wouldn't really call it anti-climatic. It was a duel that was not supposed to result in a death. Miyuki won and had Tatsuya not stopped it all parties acknowledged Lina would be dead. It would also defeat the purpose of being able to ask her questions if they won and would be just odd to kill their friend. The fight actually was kind of technical and gave a lot of information away regarding the power balance of both Lina and Miyuki. The only issue that wasn't clear was it failed to make clear to the reader Miyuki was the one who protected Tatsuya from the fallout of the attack he stopped, some might have confused that it was Tatsuya protecting himself from it but he was just confident Miyuki would back him.

Personally, my only real complaint is how severely that fight undersells Miyuki's true power so a lot of people know she is more capable than they likely realized due to that fight but the reality is that fight actually severely undersells her.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2020

83 by Kevin9029 »»
Apr 20, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2020

82 by Kevin9029 »»
Apr 20, 9:51 AM

» Lina's Weaknesses

FiddlePie - May 20, 2022

16 by Mq84jdk »»
Mar 1, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

z00nex - Oct 3, 2020

160 by amf85 »»
Feb 29, 6:36 PM

» Lina

Dabbingpotato - Feb 20

48 by TrickyHunter0506 »»
Feb 28, 10:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.