Forums
New
Oct 5, 2020 11:38 AM

Mar 2017
nvm ignore this 3030303030

----------------------
Mod Note:

Thread Locked

There was excessive flaming between users over certain people's preferences. Although threads in this board are non-expirable the bumped posts after lead down a path of derailment and consistent violations.

In accordance with the board specific rules please remember to follow the Site Guidelines as well to further prevent violations.
dipItFooDec 29, 2020 6:04 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 5, 2020 11:42 AM

Aug 2020
Subspace Continuum is the only online game worth playing and Bullet Girls Phantasia is actually a good.
Oct 5, 2020 12:00 PM

Dec 2019
Minecraft is the best game out there
Oct 5, 2020 12:14 PM

Sep 2017
Oblivion is by no means better than Skyrim.It's worse
خ
Oct 5, 2020 12:32 PM

Sep 2018
I love giving my hot takes. Lol

-Nintendo is the most overrated dev of all time. (Their prime of quality in their games was in the gamecube generation)

-Best gaming series are Legend of Heroes, SMT, and Tales of.

-Best portable console is a hacked PS Vita.

-The only good open world game is Xenoblade X.

- PS2 library is unrivaled in terms of original high quality games.
Oct 5, 2020 12:32 PM

Sep 2017
GhostmanX said:
Fatephile said:
Oblivion is by no means better than Skyrim.It's worse

eh both have very boring gameplay. witcher>>>

They're both my favorites.I prefer not to compare them
I got the platinum for W3 months ago, maybe I'll do it for Skyrim if I get my hands on it again too
خ
Oct 5, 2020 2:15 PM

Aug 2018
GhostmanX said:
I want to see people's unpopular opinions for gaming. I'll start with

-Persona games all suck and JRPG is a boring genre (a few exceptions though)

-Although I have a good PC, I prefer playing on consoles.

-Watch Dogs, Saints Row, and Sleeping Dogs all are far better than GTA even if they're "knockoffs"

-Fallout games are the most boring games ever made. It's only good as a replacement for when you don't have sleeping pills.
I agree with you on JRPGs, they all suck so much ass. I dont think anyone actually likes them anymore, except for japanese people and weebs here on MAL.
Oct 5, 2020 2:47 PM

Jun 2016
Kled11 said:
GhostmanX said:
I want to see people's unpopular opinions for gaming. I'll start with

-Watch Dogs, Saints Row, and Sleeping Dogs all are far better than GTA even if they're "knockoffs"

-Fallout games are the most boring games ever made. It's only good as a replacement for when you don't have sleeping pills.
I agree with you on JRPGs, they all suck so much ass. I dont think anyone actually likes them anymore, except for japanese people and weebs here on MAL.
I still like it a lot. Lately found many hidden gems since I started my new journey on untranslated stuff. I agree that Persona sucks though.
Oct 5, 2020 2:48 PM

Jun 2016
>the advantages of emulation outweigh any inaccuracies

>the elder scrolls is enjoyable primarily because of jeremy soule

>the amiga sounds bad

>chrono cross is the best jrpg

>unreal tournament is the best fps

>hiroshi kawaguchi is a hack

>the last of us was naughty dog's worst game until the last of two came out

>mortal kombat sucks

also this:
rohan121 said:

I don't know how unpopular it is but:
>PC is king
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Oct 5, 2020 3:35 PM

Jul 2020
Here we go

-Mods, games, shaders, etc for low end PCs should be tested & reviewed on low end pcs. I'm sick of seeing people review them on a gaming set-up saying it'll give you 100+ fps then you run it on your own pc and it's just barely pushing 20

-New Horizons isn't that great, especially compared to the older games & how they're handling the "games as a service" model. Base game having almost nothing, updates are small af/would be better off bundled together in bigger ones every other month

-For fucks sake Save the 'goodbye (game)' and '(game) is ending/gonna be shutting down' for when the devs OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE they're dropping support or shutting down the servers smh. I'm sick of all these shut-down scares being tossed around just because a game's getting it's final update or someone misread some information (high-key directed at MHW's community right now because people heard 'final title update' and started acting like the MHW's servers are gonna shut down in the next two months... even though the game's popular as hell and still gonna get minor updates)

-Fuck following the meta. All my homies use fashion armor sets & weapons (goes for any game)

-Jungle wood is the worst minecraft wood. Say what you want about acacia & the new nether woods but Jungle wood's just gross & fleshy looking without mods and the logs look like shit (literally, like when I think of shit I think of that color) idk maybe I'm getting to pressed about a minecraft block lmao

HYPED for Monster Hunter Rise! (wish March 26th would come sooner)

---------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you I'm actually terrible at monster hunter lmao
Oct 5, 2020 3:43 PM

Jul 2017
Single life tactical shooters like CSGO or Rainbow 6 are not fun to play (kinda fun to watch though). Same thing with super large scale maps like Battlefield conquest, or gamemodes in general where you're spending more time running around than actually doing anything

Theo1899 said:
>PC is king

yeaaaaa no that's definitely on the whole opposite side of unpopular lmao
Oct 5, 2020 4:55 PM

Sep 2018
Theo1899 said:
>the advantages of emulation outweigh any inaccuracies

>the elder scrolls is enjoyable primarily because of jeremy soule

>the amiga sounds bad

>chrono cross is the best jrpg

>unreal tournament is the best fps

>hiroshi kawaguchi is a hack

>the last of us was naughty dog's worst game until the last of two came out

>mortal kombat sucks

also this:
rohan121 said:

>PC is king

PC is by far the best platform. Not only does it have emulation, but it has a everexpanding library of games and mods.
Oct 5, 2020 7:57 PM

Oct 2017
There are millions of trashy cash grab games on mobile but good mobile games do exist.
Oct 5, 2020 9:24 PM
Dec 2017
Too much visual novels play the same way and have very similar storylines.

Oct 5, 2020 10:20 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
GhostmanX said:

Actually I agree with you on preferring to play on consoles. I like PC games like RollerCoaster Tycoon as much as the next person, but I guess I got too attached to Nintendo lol.

What are the games that you consider as the few exceptions for your opinion on JRPGs though?

✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶

Anyway, here's some of my hot takes; please do not kill me for these, thanks:
  • The mainline Pokémon games usually aren't really that strong on story.
    I'm sure some people will agree with me that this is a valid opinion for the earlier generations. But I'm also sure that people will agree with me that the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series is more superior in the storytelling aspect than any of the core series games. Especially the Explorers saga. Black/White of course is the closest to a well-realized story that the core series will ever get.
    God, Pokémon seriously was at its best during the DS era... even the spin-offs were more noteworthy than usual during this time.
  • Kingdom Hearts is a pretty overrated series.
    I really, really, really don't feel like repeating that long-ass forum post I made specifically about this, so I'll just link that instead in case you're really interested in reading all my in-depth thoughts. It's seriously so huge that it's not even worth using the Quote function. That being said, I can't truly hate on KH though... I like the music too much. And the memes. And as much as the fanbase hates it, Chain of Memories is the reason why The World Ends With You exists, so it can't be all that bad, right? :P
  • Speaking of TWEWY, I actually don't want it to get a sequel.
    I know I've made this opinion very clear on some other parts of the forums, but since this feels more warranted, I'll repeat it here—I mean come on, the original ending was perfect! How would anyone be able to continue this kind of story without bullshitting all of these characters and settings? I mean, Switch players saw what happened in A New Day and I have a good feeling that there's a good amount of those people who did play it who disliked it and/or at least hated how it's clearly sequel-bait and nothing else.
    I hope to God that the anime adaptation doesn't even reference, much less adapt A New Day. I really don't know how I'd feel if they end up doing that.
    I feel this kind of same opinion towards Chrono Trigger and/or Cross...... oh yeah, there's another unpopular opinion I got here—I actually love both Trigger and Cross equally. I know Cross is a pretty weak sequel to Trigger, but it doesn't change the fact that it was still a great game and has a bunch of memorable characters (even if there are admittedly too many recruitable party members), settings, and music. It's nice to see someone else like @Theo1899 who appreciates Cross too.
    But yeah, the Chrono series are some of the best games of all time, but where would you even begin to make a sequel/continuation on that? Is there even any point to continuing the series or TWEWY without just butchering everything for the sake of nostalgia pandering or something? Honestly, I seriously don't even trust Square Enix anymore on continuing series after seeing what they did with KH3 anyway... god I still don't even know what to say on that one and I had low expectations to begin with lmaooo
  • While we're still talking about Square Enix, Secret of Mana is overrated.
    Mentioned this a few times on a certain forum game already, but again, it's warranted here. Yes, I'm talking about the original Super Nintendo version. I didn't play the remake and I especially won't bother since I ended up not really caring for this game all that much.
    It's certainly cool to play a RPG with actual multiplayer and that all the characters can wield whatever weapon they want, but those are probably the only things to remember the game for. I didn't mind too much in the beginning that you mainly want to hit enemies when your character is 100% ready, since you can still do some tiny damage if you accidentally hit them earlier or decided to get rash, but over time waiting for 100% became THE ONLY WAY to deal damage. Not even being quicker like hitting it at just 90% did any damage at that point, it was literally 0 unless you waited that long or if you decided to wait even longer by charging your weapon so you can do higher attacks. That and having to wait for my family member to quickly pick magic spells to use (I always played as the main character who doesn't even get to use magic) every five seconds during a boss battle got annoying after a while. I got even more irritated when I later found out after finishing the game that for some reason Accuracy is taken into account for your attacks in the game. WHY is Accuracy even a thing in your JRPG when it's NOT EVEN A TURN-BASED GAME?
    The "story" and "characters" were also generic as hell aside from maybe the one plot twist that shows up so late, and the music, something that people seem to reeeeally love, barely even redeems the game. All I can seriously remember are a few good tracks like "Into the Thick of It" and that stupid ear-splitting grating boss theme that seemed to play way too damn often for my liking. I don't understand how people hate Chrono Cross's normal battle theme ("Gale") when Secret of Mana's "Danger" exists. I guess I also remember "The Oracle", but that's literally only because it was used in Vargskelethor Joel's Windows 10 Destruction video lmao. Seriously, that's it. God, how on earth do people love this game? I bet the remake's even worse if even fans of the original hated that XDDDDD
    I tried a bit of Trials of Mana a while ago and that game already seems a bit better, but I doubt I'll ever play Secret of Mana again or really recommend it to anybody.
  • There's nothing wrong with picking Chikorita as your Starter Pokémon.
    It might be slightly more difficult to progress through Johto if you do so, sure, but it personally was never that big of a deal for me. Don't Pokémon fans always complain about the difficulty in the core series games anyway? Besides, if you're playing HeartGold/SoulSilver, you even get a chance to get a Mareep before your first Gym challenge if you're that damn concerned about trying to get by in the beginning. I don't even know if fans do this anymore, but whether they still do or not, it's time to stop shaming the Chikorita fans.
  • I honestly don't care for the Nintendo 3DS's game library that much compared to the Nintendo DS's library.
    I mean, the whole reason why I even got one in the first place was literally just to replace my DS Lite, which I still have to this day but barely even works, and the family member who used to fix my electronics just didn't want to bother fixing it anymore. It's so bad that the touch screen has long been defective, the buttons and D-pad are unbearably stiff even for a DS Lite, and if you accidentally move the Top Screen too much beyond a certain point on the hinge, the DS straight up dies... yeah I got desperate.
    But in the end, I will forever remember the DS's game library more than the 3DS's game library. I mean, come on, the DS had The World Ends With You, New Super Mario Bros with its awesome mini-games, Animal Crossing: Wild World which is kinda dated by now mechanics-wise but was definitely addicting back in the day and also was a sequel that changed the series in huge ways at the time, the first three Cooking Mama games (the third one is still my favorite), probably the best port of Chrono Trigger that exists, and many other games. Not even the 3DS had Pokémon games and spin-offs on the same quality as those on the DS, honestly... and speaking of Animal Crossing, I still prefer Wild World's OST over New Leaf's, which I guess counts as another unpopular opinion I have. Wild World's atmospheric soundtrack had a more lasting impression on me, honestly.
    It's probably just nostalgia talking at this point, but that's just how I feel haha. The 3DS's game library just doesn't feel that memorable to me, even though I loved Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I also feel that way for the Game Boy Advance's library tbh...
  • Don't really care for mobile games that much.
    Like sure, I did download Sailor Moon Drops and Magia Record, but I barely ever played them lol. I just like to stick to console gaming, I feel like mobile games focus way too much on gacha/microtransaction/money-grabbing stuff to really be fulfilling anyway. If there's anything I do like to play on my smartphone somewhat regularly, it's just sudoku or minesweeper lmao

Yes, I spent too much time on this, sorry not sorry.
...Okay I'm at least sorry for burning your eyeballs with so much damn text. I kinda wanted to add more, but these are all I could think about at the top of my head... I just really like venting through typing I guess lol

Also @ChartTopper60 here is your chance to share your hot take on Pokeyman
Fario-POct 7, 2020 9:51 AM
Oct 5, 2020 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
- AC New Horizons is an extremely mediocre game.
- Last of Us Part 2 is a great game.
- Mario Sunshine is an extremely mediocre game.
- Live service games are not evil incarnate.
- Steve deserves to be in Smash.
- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma was a good conclusion to the franchise.
- Danganronpa 3 was an amazing game.
- Pathologic 2 is one of the greatest games ever made.
- Banjo-Kazooie is better than Mario 64.
Oct 5, 2020 11:41 PM

Aug 2020
A-L-E-X- said:
- tf2 is the peak of fps games

I really hope you're talking about Team Fortress 2 and not that garbage Titan Fall 2
Oct 5, 2020 11:50 PM

Sep 2017
Oh I forgot to add
The Last of Us 2 sucks.Fuck you Abby
خ
Oct 6, 2020 12:23 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Pokemon hasn't been good since the HG/SS era.

Fortnite isn't even that bad nor is the community. It's just kids having fun with a relatively tame comedy third person shooter arena. And how dare a bunch of kindergarteners show their love and excitement for a video game. Those kids should grow up and play real men things like Pokemon, Minecraft, Mario, those are the real man things we threw excited fits over as kids. I don't even like the game itself, but how bitter do you have to be to hate seeing kids having fun?

Mobile Games and Gachas are boring. If there's gonna be some sort of big gameplay incentive from a gacha system like "cards" first you gotta make a fun game. That starts by being on consoles. Oh well, the mobile market is profitable. I've downloaded so many mobile games, Love Live! School idol festival, One Piece Treasure Cruise, a bunch of other things... Truth is, I'm not a big fan. If Love Live! had a console game like Project Diva, in fact if SIFAS was on console and the challenge was amped up + new features were added, I'd be down for it.

Minecraft hasn't been good since the late Beta days. I don't like the new survival at all. Actually, I feel like Minecraft 1.7.8 perfected it, but afterwards I just stopped caring.

Weekly Shounen Jump deserves a good fighting game with a Smash-sized roster. I don't care how long it would take, if we get an actual Smash spin-off for Jump announced right after Ultimate by some other studio, I wouldn't mind waiting a long time. I know there's the DS game, but, like.. That was 15 years ago. A simple remake of that isn't good enough, we need to see new Jump IPs arrive in the fray. Seriously, Jump Force and J Stars isn't what Jump is made of. Also, once again, the roster. I want to see all types of genres from Jump, including romcom and sci-fi characters. Jump's legacy is too big for a small game, but I guess the demand isn't big enough.

Bring back licensed TV, Movie and Cartoon games. I want to be able to play games based on Steven Universe, Gumball, The Loud House or She-Ra the same way we used to get 3D action-adventure Jimmy Neutron, Fairly OddParents, Samurai Jack and SpongeBob games. 3D platformers games are an endangered and nearly extinct genre these days. Sure, some were just alright, but they were a total blast to play through and at some point had an overabundance. Now we just have a handful of mobile games and mostly awful console shovelware with next to none.
I remember most of the last actual licensed games around 2010-2012/2013 were pretty mediocre or below-average, though.

Upon replay, Mario 64 is just above-average. It aight. It's good and memorable but Odyssey will always be my most favorite Mario game (until something most likely dethrones that).

@Fario-P
I agree on the TWEWY ending

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2020 1:23 AM

May 2016
The Uncharted Games are Overated..
Whose eyes are those eyes?
Oct 6, 2020 2:04 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Walking Simulators are fun.

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Oct 6, 2020 2:56 AM

Aug 2020
Gonna have to agree that a lot of JRPG games are boring. A lot of them have too much talking and not enough gameplay. Even when there is gameplay, it's very boring and not exciting in the slightest.
Oct 6, 2020 4:01 AM

May 2020
Fifa 17 is better than Fifa 20
Oct 6, 2020 4:28 AM

Jun 2020
I don't understand the appeal of Sonic Hedgehog and Mario games. These games are overrated af. There's no meaning and challenge when it comes to substance itself. It's just "Oh it's very hard because why not... hehehe".

Doki Doki is the best Visual Novel of all Visual Novels.

Playing Minecraft is a cringe to me.

"You don't get it, a million sorry's is not equal to one thank you." — Emilia
Oct 6, 2020 4:42 AM

Aug 2014
The first Dark Souls game is probably the most overpraised game of the last decade. I'll give it that the lore is interesting enough and the delivery is good, but the very story I'm going through in the game isn't the most compelling. A lot of what should concern you is in a whole lotta backstory info you may miss out while what you actually have to do as in point A to point B stuff and so on is just kinda whatever. I mean, I don't give a shit about stories in games in general, but from time to time a game drops a reason to care through gameplay or other means and this one doesn't deliver there exactly.
The world design is good, but most of the levels themselves aren't that engaging and this isn't even me talking about the second half where most people complain the world and level design takes a dip. I legit found Blighttown to be the best area in the game. It was the only area that presented a situation where I got stuck, while not being to annoying to get around with a nice feeling of satisfaction when I pulled through it.

Not exactly a fan of the slow combat since most of the base game with the bosses is designed around that and they're not challenging or hard to beat mostly, if it weren't for the Artorias DLC with more aggresive bosses, I wouldn't even finish the game. And even then, I'd wish my character was more fun to move around to eliminate tedium from going through same places to get back to a boss in case I die, or just have closer checkpoints. There are games that came out half a decade before it that give you more fun ways to move around and attack and just build even better bosses on top of that like KH2FM.
I'll never get the appeal of slow combat, I guess. FromSoft came a long way since with the direction of their last few games tho.

The best of 3D platformers are very underwhelming in comparison to the best of their 2D counterparts in terms of level design and difficulty. The hardest 3D one was A Hat in Time with its Death Wish DLC initially, but even a better part of that is difficulty more imposed by restrictions the game puts on you to clear missions rather than the levels themselves pushing you.

Mario's 3D platformers are passable at best (Odyssey and Sunshine are meh as hell for different reasons) and the 2D ones aren't even that great. The best time I had with Mario even as a kid was with Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi games.

Yeah, classical JRPGs are boring as fuck. Though there are enough games that make the combat more interesting or other aspects of it (Persona gives me a reason to give a shit about story and characters through mechanics even if the story and characters do disappoint with just enough tweaks to combat to not be a snoozefest).
Poltergeist18Oct 6, 2020 5:30 AM
Oct 6, 2020 4:49 AM

May 2017
Old JRPGs and Western RPGs did not age well at all
Replaying FF7 and Morrowind after all these years was a chore
Persona is just not a good franchise at all
This "Vote with your wallet" bullcrap does not work at all
Buying games off GoG is a waste of money since you can get them for free with ease
Cyberpunk 2077 does not deserve all the hype since it looks like a terrible version of GTA with the tiniest bit of cyberpunk and most of the new news coming out for it is them removing stuff
LinklickZOct 6, 2020 4:58 AM
Oct 6, 2020 5:20 AM

Sep 2018
Heres some more hot takes round 2
-Best Zelda game is Wind Waker HD

-Best Mario game is Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door

-People who know Sega for only Sonic are all casuals.

-Pokemon series heavily declined after gen 5 ended in terms of quality.

-The top 3 most overrated games ever made are Xenoblade Chronicles 1, Chrono Trigger, and Loz Botw.
Oct 6, 2020 5:57 AM

Dec 2015
99% of people who play videogames suck at them
하나님
Oct 8, 2020 6:16 PM

Jul 2017
Ranked modes for multiplayer bring out the worst in people
わかりました
Oct 14, 2020 11:29 PM

Apr 2019
Witcher 3 isn't that fucking good
Oct 15, 2020 4:19 AM

Apr 2013
Witcher 1 is possibly the worst RPG I've ever played.
Oct 15, 2020 4:59 AM

Apr 2020
Having cold hands while playing isn't too bad
Wanna play 8-ball?
Oct 15, 2020 6:18 AM

Jun 2014
Chrono Trigger is not the best RPG on the SNES. Not even close.

Oct 15, 2020 6:41 AM
Aug 2018
Assassin's Creed was a great series until AC Unity

Oct 15, 2020 10:22 AM
日野森雫

Apr 2019
danganronpa is one of the best horror mystery games

✧ forum set by the amazing, yashika-chwan <3 ✧
Oct 15, 2020 10:49 AM

Jun 2012
Zelda games are cringe ngl.
Oct 15, 2020 2:56 PM

Jun 2015
I prefer using D-pad to move characters instead of the left analog stick.
Mario 64, as well as Mario games on SNES, aren't as fun as Mario games released before and after them.
Princess Daisy > Princess Peach.
Microtransactions are cancer and they need to vanish.
Bully > any GTA

Drumbottle said:
There are millions of trashy cash grab games on mobile but good mobile games do exist.

I think this is more of a fact than an unpopular opinion, lol

I respect your opinion as long as you respect mine.
Oct 15, 2020 3:38 PM

Jun 2011
Open world doesn't automatically make a game better. It might even be detrimental for the experience if not done correctly. I guess this is one of the biggest misconceptions in gaming.
Oct 15, 2020 5:07 PM
Aug 2020
All of the Souls games are for masochists who enjoy nothing but pain.
Oct 18, 2020 6:35 AM
Jul 2020
Jrpgs are much better than Wrpgs lol.
Oct 18, 2020 6:50 AM

Nov 2013
Just some thought

- Resident Evil 7 is cheap jumpscare horror games and a bad resident evil games.
- Sekiro's story is not good.
- All Kiseki/Legend of Heroes game set in Erebonia is essentially otaku pandering bullshit.
- Persona 2 is the best Persona games
- Ico is better than Shadow of Colossus
DannyTheDonkeyOct 18, 2020 7:01 AM
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 18, 2020 7:00 AM

Feb 2020
daky-kun said:
I prefer using D-pad to move characters instead of the left analog stick.
Mario 64, as well as Mario games on SNES, aren't as fun as Mario games released before and after them.
Princess Daisy > Princess Peach.
Microtransactions are cancer and they need to vanish.
Bully > any GTA

Wait, there's other bully fans? Hell yeah!

As for me:

-Goldeneye was probably amazing for the time, but it's aged badly and is practically unplayable unless you're using keyboard and mouse. I ended up dropping it cos of how awful using an N64 controller felt when playing an FPS. This only slightly improves in the 'sequel', Perfect Dark

-Jet Set Radio Future has the best soundtrack of anything ever. Not sure if this is an unpopular opinion - hell, I hope it isn't.
pls play jet set radio future for the microsoft xbox. thanks
Oct 19, 2020 6:06 AM

Oct 2020
If I dedicated myself to document every single unpopular opinion I hold regarding the gaming medium, I'd likely end up exceeding the character limit several times over. Instead, I'll simply use a list format to communicate some of them in a more concise manner. (Please note, the following list is in no particular order):

Sunshine > 64 > Odyssey > Galaxy (1&2)

Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time

Fire Emblem Awakening (Lunatic/Lunatic +) > Fire Emblem Fates Conquest (Lunatic) > All other Fire Emblems > Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Paper Mario (64) > TTYD

Xenoblade X > Xenoblade 1 > Xenoblade 2

Melee > 64 > Brawl > 4 > Ultimate

Soul Calibur 5 > Soul Calibur 6

Dead or Alive 5 > Dead or Alive 6 > Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 > Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 > Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Spyro Reignited Trilogy > The original PS1 games

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) = Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) > Shadow of the Colossus (PS3)

Rayman 1 > Rayman 2

Banjo Kazooie = Banjo Tooie

Yooka-Laylee = A Hat in Time

Forza Horizon 3 > Forza Horizon 4

The Last of Us 1 & The Last of Us 2 are both subpar games

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2020 8:10 AM

Mar 2012
FF VII is not the best FF game... Lmao
Oct 19, 2020 8:14 AM

Sep 2020
Minecraft sucks

jk i wuv minecwaf

and the best game of all time is Banjo-Kazooie
Oct 19, 2020 12:39 PM

Sep 2017
Oh and I remembered now
JRPGs are overrated.
Medieval RPG>>>>
خ
Oct 19, 2020 6:42 PM

Dec 2019
My unpopular gaming opinion:
I don't really see the giant appeal in Among Us. It has really blown up lately, but I kinda don't see why? On PC it feels like a mobile port, maybe it really is or they just kept the UI like that to simplify things. It takes an old game mode/concept, 9 or less innocents have to discover the 1 or more impostors/murderers, but in space or a sci-fi setting. I agree that it's fun to play with friends, but I just don't see why it had to blow up so much in comparison to other games that could've during the last two years.
Oct 19, 2020 8:26 PM

Aug 2009
Buying high-end graphics cards are worth it.

Oct 20, 2020 5:21 AM

Mar 2012
GreisLocane said:
RokudoRena said:
FF VII is not the best FF game... Lmao

You did NOT just say that...xDDD

What? I am talking about original games ,not remakes or other, ofc it's one of the best, but not nr1 for me 😉
Oct 20, 2020 6:06 AM

Jun 2011
GTA has shitty stories and all of the characters are caricatures. Not true for GTA IV, though.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Exploring the Intersection of Games, Computers, and Tech Support: A Guide for Android App Development Companies in Saudi Arabia

johnsrp - 7 hours ago

0 by johnsrp »»
7 hours ago

» whats your least favorite video game

_spoon_ - Dec 10, 2021

30 by Kajiuran »»
9 hours ago

» What's the best handheld console you recommend?

CursedFein - Apr 20

6 by rohan121 »»
Yesterday, 6:16 PM

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

9 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:59 PM

» Are We Headed For Another Video Game Crash?

Retro8bit - Mar 15

14 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.