Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2020 6:07 PM

Feb 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This was a very short chapter, I wonder if there must be a mistake, even though, power up incoming
Sep 17, 2020 11:27 PM
Nov 2017
Quite a short chapter, like to see characters of previous story arcs coming back
Sep 18, 2020 8:16 AM
Oct 2019
Not surprised Tabata needs another breather. He's been working to the bone to produce some brilliant chapters so whatever's best for him is definitely a priority.
Quite a brief chapter and I was expecting a bit more but still this left me craving more. Really hope this 'extreme magic' ain't just an asspull method so they can win
Sep 18, 2020 9:26 AM

Mar 2016
Noelle in shorts and shirt sure was a sight. I think we're seeing an influx of modern clothes now.

Also, wtf? Tetia survived and had a kid? That's kinda epic. I wonder why this information was not shared with us before, and, is there any actual use of those kids?

We really need more information on Elysia and this so-called power of Elves that is ultimate.

Also, I just realized. Could it be that Asta is a descendant of Licht? I mean, one of his child survived so there could be a possibility.
FateXBloodSep 18, 2020 9:29 AM
Sep 18, 2020 9:27 AM

Mar 2015
time to get power up!

also take a break tabata.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 18, 2020 9:46 AM

May 2018
Great short chapter!!!
I wonder why it's only 8 pages...
Sep 18, 2020 11:29 AM

Jul 2019
Wow, so everyone survived that explosion from Vanica? Ngl, that's disappointing. I was expecting the Heart Kingdom citizens to be dead but nope. Not even that.

*sigh in disappointment.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Sep 18, 2020 11:30 AM

Jul 2019
Rider9530 said:
Great short chapter!!!
I wonder why it's only 8 pages...

He's tired. it's understandable since this arc has been nonstop action.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Sep 18, 2020 11:57 AM
Nov 2017
Powerup time.

I felt happy for Nero after the Tetia child reveal because Nero thought that her sealing magic had not saved Tetia, and one of her unborn twins. It obviously weighed on her, but now she knows that they lived.

Short chapter, but it looks Tabata is taking a well deserved rest.
Sep 18, 2020 4:49 PM

Jun 2014
Short chapter but still good as we have a new setting, and some new "ultimate magic" to look forward to as Noelle and co. aim to continue getting stronger.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 20, 2020 10:48 AM
Community Mod
Peacemaker

Jan 2017
FateXBlood said:
Noelle in shorts and shirt sure was a sight. I think we're seeing an influx of modern clothes now.

Also, wtf? Tetia survived and had a kid? That's kinda epic. I wonder why this information was not shared with us before, and, is there any actual use of those kids?

We really need more information on Elysia and this so-called power of Elves that is ultimate.

Also, I just realized. Could it be that Asta is a descendant of Licht? I mean, one of his child survived so there could be a possibility.
'

I was thinking the same about thing about Asta, but slightly different. We know that he is unique in that he doesn't have magic, so maybe there is a slight possibility that somehow that second twin who "died" was somehow reincarnated or kept alive through some means that made it so that he wouldn't have magic power (it is possible that Nero/Secre even sealed his power without realizing it). Maybe through some forbidden magic or whatnot. Might be a stretch, but why else would they mention a twin if it wouldn't be part of the story. It also might have a relation in the story to the surviving twin's descendants.
anime-primeSep 20, 2020 11:14 AM
Sep 20, 2020 2:27 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
What ab amazing chapter, the revelations were crazy. First of all, the descendants of Licht, that's massive, then this Elf Magic Art that's supposedly can be learned by non-Elves. And finally, this deity guardian of whatever. It's building up to be really really massive, it seems it's the right call to get the rest on Asta's and Yuno's level.
Sep 20, 2020 2:36 PM

Nov 2016
The elves are back and we're in for another training session. Can this arc get even more hype? Lol, lovin it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 22, 2020 4:31 PM

Oct 2019
Short chapter but still a good piece. I did not remember that Lichts wife had twins. Great to see the line of elves was not squashed.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Sep 24, 2020 12:57 PM
Mar 2015
Glad to see all of them alive
Sep 26, 2020 6:26 AM

Oct 2017
Damn Licht's child survived, I almost cried. The last two double pages were great.
Feb 11, 2021 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
It's nice to see how far Noelle has become. She has a come along a long way from being the timid girl who gave up on her potential for becoming a strong Magic Knight. I'm happy to see her show initiative and determination in getting stronger.

anime-prime said:
FateXBlood said:

'

I was thinking the same about thing about Asta, but slightly different. We know that he is unique in that he doesn't have magic, so maybe there is a slight possibility that somehow that second twin who "died" was somehow reincarnated or kept alive through some means that made it so that he wouldn't have magic power (it is possible that Nero/Secre even sealed his power without realizing it). Maybe through some forbidden magic or whatnot. Might be a stretch, but why else would they mention a twin if it wouldn't be part of the story. It also might have a relation in the story to the surviving twin's descendants.

I'm not so sure about that since it was confirmed by Licht at the end of the Elves' Resurrection arc that one of his unborn children was reincarnated in Yuno.
removed-userFeb 11, 2021 2:17 PM
Jul 17, 2022 7:55 PM
Community Mod
💧Focalors💧

Mar 2022

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 371 Discussion

ARK-13 - Today

2 by IzanaSolos »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 370 Discussion

ARK-13 - Today

4 by JAstaRoth »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

19 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 14, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

17 by 9Sepia95 »»
Apr 13, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - May 17, 2015

17 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 11:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.