Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2020 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, this episode got really exciting. We got a huge battle involving Juzo where he fights against the olds.

Seven has also grown to me as a character in recent episodes through his personality. What a cliffhanger. Now only 2 episodes left.
Sep 10, 2020 11:03 AM

Jan 2014
Cannot wait to see Juzo kick ass next week, like holy fuck. It was interesting to see much more into his background.
Sep 10, 2020 11:12 AM

Aug 2012
Damn Juzo, that's cold-hearted.
Sep 10, 2020 11:26 AM
Mar 2015
We get to see how Juzo took down all the Gun Slave Units by treachery The first decision he made on his own as he was abandoned by his Hands
Sep 10, 2020 11:53 AM

Feb 2019
Damn man wasn’t expecting the flashback/time travel set up, but this is really good for getting some valuable info on Juzo’s partner and what exactly happened in the past. Gonna be a wild end to this season
Sep 10, 2020 1:19 PM

Apr 2020
Wait so after he killed all the Gun Slaves, he killed all the soldiers too?!
Sep 10, 2020 1:49 PM

Jun 2015
Juzo!!! Im very much wondering about the chicken and the egg hypothesis. Given that last scene I am very much expecting Juzo to be awakening to his full potential. However given the story so far is his awakening part of his sub brain being hacked with harmony as has been said is needed to activate his full potential, or is the harmony kid just in Juzos consciousness watching him awaken to his full potential while Juzo is processing all his past experience.

Shit, philosophers could argue for hundres of years on what we just experienced. Hopefully next week will bring us closer to the answer!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 10, 2020 2:07 PM

May 2018
Oh, jaz a lotta Juzo's backstories......boring.................
Sep 10, 2020 2:16 PM
Feb 2019
Best episode of the series so far
Sep 10, 2020 6:09 PM
Dec 2015
Wow, what an episode!
Sep 10, 2020 10:31 PM

Jun 2013
I didn't even know those Extend in the end, just met them for a minute or so and I felt so sorry for them when Juzou blew them up.
臭い-
Sep 11, 2020 4:28 AM

Jul 2016
RiceKnight59 said:
Wait so after he killed all the Gun Slaves, he killed all the soldiers too?!

Yep. Went full on lunatic extended just like the soldier said :)
Sep 11, 2020 4:42 AM

Jul 2017
The teacher-student fight of Kronen and Kunugi, is sure as hell entertaining, but being superseded by Seven and Juzo's fight is of importance (at least to this episode).

Juzo's backstory of his Hands partner and him being a Gun Slave Unit, the difference between him and Seven (with Pepper) is "to be controlled or to be your own free man", something that is heavily emphasized time and time again with Juzo and his personality.

The mission to eradicate the remaining Gun Slave Units and their Hands, well that was indicative of the history of why he killed Five. Juzo was of only sound mind as a soldier and nothing more, in a time where the remaining GSUs are done and their worth well spent through their Hands, one step into the outside world and they are in danger.

And that's what Juzo did, to give them a baited direction and Funke Faust his trigger to one-shot them. THAT WAS TERRIFYING and cold to turn his back on his fellow GSUs in treachery.

What an episode. Hoping that Juzo will be able to make his decisions by himself in the end.
Sep 11, 2020 6:41 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This episode had a deep meaning behind its conversation, at least for me. A lot of explanations, much information to be added, especially with the past memories of Juuzo. There were quite a lot of character's development, about Juuzo, Seven, Pepper, and Tetsuro. Best episode for me. Unfortunately Kronen's action somehow dissapointed me. I can't do anything, because this episode was all about Juuzo!

Yeah, finally. Juzo's memory when slaughtering all of his comrades revealed. Somehow its underwhelming, watched them all at a poor condition and being slaughterred without even have a proper fight. Damn. The composition of every Guns Slave Unit body was unbeliavable. They were all no more human. But keep the humanity seems to be a complex trouble for them. Look how the rest of them being broken, without anyone care about it.

Ah, Juuzo at the past, looked too badass to be even stand with to me. I just love his style at that time. Not to mention how badassess his Hands was too, with that cowboy style. Nice! Now, i am really curious about his current status. Was he death or something? I hope the next episode will give another information about him!

I believed, Juuzo was actually regretted for betraying his own comrades. However, the mission still a mission for him, at that time. He couldn't fight the settings that had planted on his body. So, when the time he realized, he just too late and slowly changed himself afterwards into his current state. He just needed to stop them all at one blow, to finished their misery. Regret have always comes later. That is what made Juuzo aware of his human side, and stops completely being a tool, and acted independently afterwards. Respect his decision, and respect his Hands positions on that situations. Well, what a desperate memories, Juuzo.

Seven versus Thirteen.
An unfair battle without a help of any Hands, Seven surely had an upper hand. His Devil Backbones changed was unbeliavable. That was huge. A double giant gun with a huge blast within them. But, its nothing compared with Juuzo last changed at his past memories. Lmao. I just love Juuzo's monologue that still want to taught her young comrade about the meaningful choice of his own action. He just wanted Seven to had a lesson for not becaming Juuzo's past self at all. But alas, Seven just a simple simp to Pepper. I can't argue with his decision, tho. However, it just met the situations complex, because Juuzo did not aggree with the situations, and Pepper just a complete stubborn girl. The result of a different thought might lead them to have an endless clash afterwards. Lets see the next one, step aside Tetsuro's inner thought that had its own good for him Its felt like, no need for me to exploit it in details on this commentary. Once again, this is all about Juuzo!
badabassSep 11, 2020 6:46 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 11, 2020 6:47 AM

May 2018
That's nice and all, but a flashback episode in the middle of the most important fight? That's a big turn off for me
Sep 11, 2020 10:13 PM

Aug 2017
Love this episode! JUZO in his darkest hour! I hope being triggered by Harmony will help him out. I wonder if his ex-partner/hands will appear again.

Sep 11, 2020 11:36 PM

Oct 2008
so much guilt coming from Juuzou huh...
4/5.

Sep 12, 2020 5:46 AM

Oct 2017
Well we already knew what happened in Juzo's past but watching it was still nice I guess.
Sep 12, 2020 5:51 AM
Sep 2019
It was really amazing to witness more of Juuzou-san history and background...
At least now we know exactly how he did his last mission and killed his brothers in arms
Poor Juuzou , so traumatized
Sep 12, 2020 7:42 AM

Sep 2017
Holy crap. In what can only be described as a miracle this show finally enacts show, don't tell! Quite the powerful realization Juzo made after blasting those other gun slave units to bits.
Sep 12, 2020 10:32 PM
Jul 2018
Pretty exciting episode, looking forward to the fight and daaaammmm my man Juzu really is a badass piece of work.
removed-userSep 12, 2020 11:58 PM
Sep 13, 2020 1:00 AM

Mar 2010
This is such a dark episode. Wonder what happened to his handler.
Sep 13, 2020 12:33 PM

Apr 2018
What an incredible episode. Juzo's character development was insane this week. I hope we get to see him kick ass with his special limiter. The flashbacks were perfect to see the backstory of Juzo.
Sep 16, 2020 10:28 PM

Jul 2016
Well, it seems the lock Harmony had doesn't work now that Andy is dead.

Really interesting retrospective episode. Now I know why the outcome with Five wasn't shown. In the end and as expected, Juuzou killed him... but alongside the rest of Gun Slave Units in cold blood after having given them some precious hope. Man, that was merciless.

And also damn, Juuzou is about to go berserk next episode.
Sep 17, 2020 3:02 AM

Oct 2014
I kinda felt like there was a drop midway through this season but the ending looks like it's gonna be great. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint after the last two eps. Also wonder if the main part if this fight will be full cg like in the ed song.
Sep 18, 2020 1:20 AM

Mar 2009
Really great episode. Juzo was cold-blooded back then.
Sep 19, 2020 10:41 AM

Jul 2008
Damn Juzo....as cruel as it gets.

And he's about to go berserk.
Nov 22, 2020 10:54 PM

Aug 2017
Yep, it was a mission Juzo must accomplish but he actually regretted for betraying his own comrades. The episode was pretty good, sadly the flashback appeared too late.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 30, 2020 7:18 PM

Apr 2016
Damn. I was really looking forward to seeing a fight scene between Kronen and Kunugi, but I guess that didn't happen.

Seven is weird in how he's so possessive of Pepper. What is there to like about her, really?

Maaan that memory of Juzo's. That was rough.
Feb 11, 2021 4:43 AM

Jul 2015
We finally get to see what happened in Juuzo's past and damn is it dark.

Apr 24, 2021 1:49 AM

Dec 2010
The theme that played during the execution scene sounded was some Ennio Morricone style stuff, I loved it.
Sep 3, 2022 6:27 AM

Apr 2013
Feels like this arc should've ended a while ago, guess they will wrap it up in 2 episodes now.
Mar 23, 4:34 AM
Jun 2013
man this situation after the war was so fucked up. The devices helped only to be murdered right after. Juuzo was also pretty cold back then. He let them get hope only to crush it right away. I'm guessing this is one of his biggest regrets as it made him realize what he has done with his free will.

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Ashhk - Jul 23, 2020

36 by Kayarbee70 »»
Mar 30, 5:55 PM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2020

50 by souledge94 »»
Mar 25, 5:12 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2020

40 by souledge94 »»
Mar 24, 3:38 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2020

28 by souledge94 »»
Mar 22, 5:46 AM

Poll: » No Guns Life 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2020

29 by souledge94 »»
Mar 17, 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.