Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 5, 2020 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, this school exchange thing isn't exactly a happy celebration.

Tbh, some of the characters Anos and the others meets from that other academy has huge egos. As far as this episode is concerned, Anos isn't shy from demonstrating what he can do either. I mean, he's been flexing his skills since the beginning.

Pretty tense episode and we got a cliffhangerish ending again.
Sep 5, 2020 9:30 AM

Feb 2019
want us to wait while you drain the water?

This man Anos the fucking goat. Found my new fave MC, every week this show just gets better and better. Unfortunately the LNs are all sold out on Amazon so can’t even read rn :/ Cant wait for next week.

Also, Ray and his girl are cute af.
Sep 5, 2020 9:34 AM

Jan 2014
I swear there is a load of cheaters and those who'll find ways to have a cheap win in a lot of shows lol. Curious to see what's coming next week though, with that ending.
Sep 5, 2020 9:37 AM
Oct 2016
Man these so called heroes are a bunch of cowards and cheats. Lowlifes using "home field advantage" as an excuse to perform underhanded tricks. I was getting pretty pissed at how the hero class performed during these exams. Not only at the lake but earlier too with the magic display. Casting that spell which weakened demon magic, what exactly are they teaching at the hero academy to make them all be so pitiful and vile. They really telling the students who cares how you treat them they're just demons, way it seems like at least. I did however enjoy the middle part with them all going to the festival. Seeing Lay and Misa together was a cute surprise. I could definitely see myself shipping them. They'd make a good pair. But of course later in the episode got all angry again. Revest was a douche to start but I suppose he came around after seeing how their teacher reacted to them being cheated. The whole second exam was infuriating especially the Kanon class teacher being so smug like he did morning wrong. Think again asshole! Anos is about to mess your prized pupils up!!
Sep 5, 2020 9:44 AM

Aug 2013
Lay and Misa ship is sailing.

The Hero guys sure love to use cheap tricks. They really are heroes.

Anos getting rid of the lake was so badass.

Sep 5, 2020 9:50 AM
Jul 2020
Wow Anos is about to shit on the heros next episode will be litt
Sep 5, 2020 9:51 AM
Jul 2018
Bro I can't with Anos. He is too much! Honestly, "want us to wait for you to drain the lake?" Haha Anos is amazing.

And dang cliffhanger sorta at the end. I wonder what Eleanor is.
removed-userSep 5, 2020 3:58 PM
Sep 5, 2020 9:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha some Misa x Ray romantic development xD
Well the inter-academy exams are definitely interesting, Anos is absolutely once again he totally destroyed the lake, can't wait to see him destroying the hero academy members now
Sep 5, 2020 10:00 AM

Oct 2017
Hell yes now that was dope, Anos vaporising all the water instantly was dope.
Sep 5, 2020 10:00 AM
Sep 2015
My worst dream is to have male hero reincarnate into female, that way I can't broship them anymore.
Sep 5, 2020 10:08 AM

Jun 2020
Daaaamn that's what I'm talking about Anos x Kanona
This anime shit is addictive
Sep 5, 2020 10:09 AM

Mar 2010
You win some and you lose some, and if your anos you simply just obliterate.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 5, 2020 10:12 AM
Aug 2019
That Lay and Misa moment was sweet, I ship it.
Those heroes with their dirty tricks.
Anos can show them who's boss.

Sep 5, 2020 10:16 AM

May 2018
That sensei is a waifu material.
Sep 5, 2020 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
"Please. I won't keep you waiting." Fuck yeah, now that was an awesome scene!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 5, 2020 10:19 AM

Apr 2020
Cute Lay and Lisa moment <3
I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK! Why is this anime so good?
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Sep 5, 2020 10:49 AM

Apr 2020
Hero student : Why don't you dry the lake? haha
Anos: Sure , why not?
Literally evaporates the whole freaking lake.
Talk about being badass...
Few episodes later
Some random student to Anos: You are not the founding ancestor.
Me: Dude, WTF??
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Sep 5, 2020 10:52 AM
Jul 2018
I wonder if Eleanor is not human since she seems to know things nobody else knows including Kanon being killed by a human, especially with that scene at the end; or could she be the real Kanon's source reincarnated into some vessel with some tricks by the humans to use her against the Demonkins... well, whatever tricks the cowards and cheaters come up with, our Demon King will blow through them all anyway. Love it when conceited people laugh at Anos only to be brutally humiliated/killed moments later lol
Sep 5, 2020 10:54 AM

Oct 2019
So Eleanor is probably that "Spirit God Human Sword Evansmanna". Eleanor doesn't have that sword, she is that sword. Based on the sword's name Eleanor must be part spirit, part god and part human (i.e. all races except demon), and apparently can also transform into a sword just like Lay's mom. That fake Kanon douche also called her a "that", not "her".

It appears that Eleanor's purpose is to kill Anos, and this must also be part of the grand plan of Avos Dilhevia - assuming that is not just a fake name the real culprit named Anos after just to erase his name from the history books. In other words this entire unorthodox trip to the human realm and the Hero Academy was just a ploy for Avos Dilhevia and his conspirators to kill Anos, which is hardly surprising.

Since Eleanor is hiding deep in the lake next episode should be quite exciting. My current favorite for being Avos Dilhevia is Jerga, who I believe is also the one who murdered Kanon (or his primary Source). He is a human, but noone said that Avos should necessarily be a demon.
Sep 5, 2020 10:55 AM

Dec 2014
why are the enemies always cheats...lol
Sep 5, 2020 11:02 AM

Jan 2018
That was pathetic tricks by the Heroes. This anime knows how to set up scenes that can trigger me.

Can't wait for Anos to obliterate this cheats. And i hope this time he takes his time in punishing them.
Sep 5, 2020 11:42 AM

Apr 2015
Misa x Lay was pretty cute, didn't see a development coming from that pair, but for what she did for Lay's mum, I guess I can see why.

These Heroes are the lowest of the low with their tricks, luckily there's Anos to wreck havoc!

Just burn up the whole lake's water with just one spell, cause why not?!

I wonder what Eleanor actually is, cause they were referring to her as a "thing" rather than a person.
Sep 5, 2020 11:50 AM

Apr 2020
I support the Misa x Lay ship. Could Eleanor be a vessel for Kanon's 7 sources? The lake draining was badass.
Sep 5, 2020 12:48 PM
Apr 2020
Eps 10 Its Very Very Good
Sep 5, 2020 1:06 PM

Jul 2020
Yosh obliterate that lake! Well done Anoz, loved that moment.

I do get some spirit bomb vibes xD

Yes I agree, the love ship between Misa x Lay, I definitely do approve.

Now the question remains, what are Eleanor's intentions waiting at the end..
Can't wait to find out in the next episode.
Sep 5, 2020 1:17 PM
Jul 2019
Anos getting rid of the lake was so badass (✿☉。☉)
Sep 5, 2020 1:29 PM

Mar 2019
this anime whole plot is just Anos going around that in itself is a power move
Sep 5, 2020 1:37 PM

Jan 2016
Misa x Lay, what an ironic relationship considering their ancestors xD But I love it :P

As honourless as Heroes are, it seems they have one more trick up their sleeve :O
THANKS SENPIEX
Sep 5, 2020 1:43 PM

Dec 2013
This show knows what it is and what its audience wants so well they gave MC's best friend a love relationship, those are so rare.

I was laughing pretty good with that lake moment, it is like when people keep saying if 2020 can get any worse, don't second guess Anos.
Sep 5, 2020 2:03 PM
Mar 2019
i like every episode. i want to see the next battle
Sep 5, 2020 2:04 PM
Jul 2020
The mystery girl in the last scene would not be Eleanor.
Look at her flat tits.
Sep 5, 2020 2:09 PM

May 2018
looks like that Misa x Lay romance is developing......

Too bad for those 3rd years, they have been put to shame for the 2nd time.

Now wtf is Elenore doing in that underwater cavern in the first place?
Sep 5, 2020 2:14 PM

Mar 2016
Yeah, I'm doing Anos aside for now and get aboard the Lay and Misa ship. Scumbag nobility, as usual, even the students of the hero academy know who's the real player to compete with. And of course Eleanor was going to appear, for what? Have no idea, but I'm excited to see the real fight.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Sep 5, 2020 2:21 PM
Jul 2020
I think the curve of Eleanor's hair is similar to the shape of Evansmanna's sword guard.
Sep 5, 2020 2:28 PM

Dec 2014
Hah, U was waiting for him to drain the lake the moment those heroes dared him too. Anos is far too glorious for his own good. xD
Sep 5, 2020 3:06 PM
Apr 2018
Syureria said:
Looks like I'm really confused, do I have to rewatch this, huh....(redacted).

I'm not that interested in hero school, I prefer Lay and Misa's relationship, the necklace suits for you perfectly. Is that a confession, huh... It seemed they had all underestimated Anos too much.

Wait, what? Is this LN spoilers? Did you just spoil the entire fucking show?
HyruleanKnightSep 6, 2020 2:48 AM
Sep 5, 2020 3:53 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Damn cliffhanger, now I got to wait until next week for Anos to kick the Hero Academy's ass .
Sep 5, 2020 4:55 PM

Mar 2014
After all the shameless cheating and pathetic excuses to avoid taking any blame for fighting so unfairly, it was supremely satisfying to watch Anos just nuke that entire lake of holy water. Quite ironic though that that guy hates Anos so much even though he's the very founding ancestor he respects. Just goes to show how far personal biases and delusions can completely taint your interpretation of the world around you.
Sep 5, 2020 5:18 PM

Feb 2018
HyruleanKnight said:
Wait, what? Is this LN spoilers? Did you just spoil the entire fucking show?
I've never read LN, wasn't it in episode 3? The number I asked, should I re-watch it?
Sep 5, 2020 5:32 PM

Nov 2017
Well,If Anos doesn't own the heroes and their academy,he sure as hell made sure they'd have a hard time getting water for a while :)
Op as hell,and I love this anime and Anos,he's so badass!
Sep 5, 2020 6:23 PM

Aug 2015
Did eleanor kill kabon with the power we'll see next week?
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Sep 5, 2020 6:24 PM

Aug 2015
Fuck that smug ass hero academy teacher. Fuck those smug ass hero kids cheating the whole exam. It's time to fuck em up.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Sep 5, 2020 6:37 PM
Jun 2020
These "heroes" are not worthy to be called heroes for their cheap tricks and rigged exams. It seems the students of the Hero Academy still have hatred towards demons. The Hero Academy teacher is a jerk and I hate him so much. Seeing Anos flexing his powers is so satisfying in this episode.

Also that Misa and Lay moments, that was wholesome.
Sep 5, 2020 7:06 PM

Nov 2009
Fizzyon said:
These "heroes" are not worthy to be called heroes for their cheap tricks and rigged exams. It seems the students of the Hero Academy still have hatred towards demons. The Hero Academy teacher is a jerk and I hate him so much. Seeing Anos flexing his powers is so satisfying in this episode.

Also that Misa and Lay moments, that was wholesome.

Technically that's what Heroes do... in any games (board or video), Heroes (as protag/ main/ the guy you play) are always the ones with cheat moves that overpowers the "bad guys".

There aren't many games out there where the Heroes (you) ends up perma losing. (IE: you can never win the game) That's cause no one likes losing and it's bad sales. So now it's a sort of requirement that Heroes (you) needs to be stronger in some way and "win".
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 5, 2020 7:10 PM

Nov 2013
As Predictable as it can get, as boring as it can get.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Sep 5, 2020 7:31 PM

Sep 2019
Lmaoooo mans just evaporated the damn lake
Sep 5, 2020 8:43 PM
May 2018
Another day of waiting for Kanon to appear. I just want the Heroes and Demons to be fighting, the Heroes somehow finding a way to summon Kanon or something and instead of attacking Kanon just hugs Anos because they're best friends finally meeting after two thousand years. Please I need the broship.

Also why was Anos's team not allowed to compete as a team because they didn't have enough members? The Heroes team only had three people.
Sep 5, 2020 9:03 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao. This show never failed to make me laughed so hard. I mean what could you do, Hero. You need the real Kanon to stop Anos-sama for getting a rampage. However, the missing Eleanor somehow worried me. Was that her in the end? Lets see the next, then.

So far, its their usual Anos-sama's time to show his Empowerment. Hero, a human, act as a true villain and had no shame as a host, while in the other site, demon began to had a kind heart and did an honest competition over anything. Lmao. What a funny reverse scenes i've ever seen. Well, at least, Anos-sama just changed up his mind about the past. So they did not need to worry about the dark history of the war between human and demon. The only problems here was a true recognition for Anos-sama and historical changes that are far away diverted. If everything resolved in a nice way, demon and hero must had a better understanding, and could lived in a normal senses again. By far, its just making these whole reunion, as a true rivality that must got rid over the time being. Oh, well. Even the future could be write the same history. So, Anos-sama needed to stop it. Thats it for me.

Now i missed Emillia sensei, really ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 5, 2020 9:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
_Karma_ said:

Also why was Anos's team not allowed to compete as a team because they didn't have enough members? The Heroes team only had three people.

I think Anos allowed with his team to play. But Sensei refused to use him for the sake of her 'shitty aristocratic line of blood'. So, yeah, its happening. Fortunately their Sensei realized her mistook and let Anos-sama played with them in the end.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 5, 2020 11:54 PM
Jul 2019
Ahhh, after getting pissed by SAO, I need this right now. And what an episode this is.

Those Misa and Lay moments were cute, I ship.
Anos is the genie. Wish for something and he'll grant it. It's like the moment in Code Geass where Lelouch asked Euphy to kill the Japanese and kill the Japanese she did. He evaporated the lake just because of a joke. You should never joke around Anos, because he will literally do it.

So Eleanor is hiding huh? What if she lied about Kanon being killed by humans and turns out she was the real reincarnation of Kanon? Another cliffhanger episode man, why you do this?

I'm hyped for the next episode. Can't wait for Anos to wipe that smug off their faces and kick ass like he usually do.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Sep 26, 2020

279 by Nagamasakun »»
Yesterday, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2020

115 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

123 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

101 by PrimeX »»
Feb 19, 3:44 AM

Poll: » Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha: Shijou Saikyou no Maou no Shiso, Tensei shite Shison-tachi no Gakkou e Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

106 by PrimeX »»
Feb 18, 8:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.