Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2020 10:26 AM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Iroha might have a piece-of-shit personality but is very sweet deep down <3

Yui is still able to act lively after getting rejected(?). Such a good girl. It physically hurts. :( Her monologue hurt as hell in the end.

8man is tryharding too much to make the prom a reality. My boy wants to be a part of Yukinon's life even though she is trying to push him away.

8man has grown a lot, he is now actively trying to get help from his friends.

Zaimokuza arrives, this dude is still as cringy as ever. Totsuka is a real bro.

Gahamama ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A very good episode. 8man's self-deprecating humor never ceases to entertain me.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)

Feb 2018
Alright, we don't need you Sai-chwan

Hehey, take off your hand Yuigahama-san, what I got from watching this episode is Senpai, Komachi, date, and also the prom discussion which is yeah, really boring. I just found out that Hachinan really hates vegetables, yeah this is a great addition.

Zaimokuza is so cool

Nov 2011
That cell picture tease lul

Yui and Hachiman had some sweet moments and it didn't surprise me that she tried to get closer to him. Her personality and expressive feelings are easy to read and she also recaps her recent memories.

VA did a decent job at voicing her personality if you ask me.
Aug 13, 2020 10:27 AM

Jul 2017
Hachiman's confrontation with Yukinon last episode only ires Iroha more, and I'd guess that's no surprise given the differing personality and thought process of the both of them. What they'll needed is an end goal, but with things currently, there's no way the prob can be held, even if it means a farewell for the unmarried Hiratsuka-sensei.

Quite surprised that Iroha is like the everyone in the Service Club: a club for the lonest of loners, and giving a proper sendoff as a final resolution to do things her way.

Still love the interaction between siblings, Komachi really playing along with Hachiman, but still supporting his ideals and sharing moments together.

Meeting Yui though, the awkwardness between both of them grows, but as friends, all seems normal. A bias to STILL make prom a success through deception is Hachiman's game, but it depends on people to make that happen. Calling the rest of the crew along (Zaimokuza, Totsuka and Kawamori) seems to have given a different atmosphere altogether, but regardless, he's really counting on them to make things work, along with Yui who gives him a hand irregardless of the circumstances.

The "romantic" moments of Yui's imagination with Hachiman, even if it doesn't come true, it's been a journey of the trio having ventured through the school life together for the past 3 seasons. The last thing that she doesn't want to see is to see this relationship shatter, and really hoping this for the final goal.

Getting ready for the revolt of the prom!
Aug 13, 2020 10:29 AM

Nov 2007
A bit of together time w. student council girl. She wants to send teacher off properly, huh.

A bit of talk w. his sister, mainly checking on the ideas.

Touyama-san's reaction after hearing about the competition made me laugh inside. She's going to be on his side.

No enough time and money to do properly, though. Asking help from his friends, and his otaku friend agreed.

Finding location... beach huh.

Main guy is considerate when Touyama-san's character got her head on his shoulder because it's hard to type in one hand to prevent from bothering her "sleep".

Next is their plan, and a little bit time w. Yukino.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 13, 2020 10:35 AM

May 2020
sugoi ep and why is iroha a bit diff from her usual self
Aug 13, 2020 10:58 AM
Jan 2019
Great episode, there were a few heavy moments but I'm glad that they put in humor and lighter scenes to help balance out the emotional scale. I don't know why, but this episode the ED really hit me harder than usual.
Aug 13, 2020 11:03 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Another poignant scene with Yui at the end. She knows the endgame but still cherishes every moment she can have with Hachiman. It's such a shame that she cannot get a happy end because she's really a sweet and caring girl. And boy she has good genes as evidenced by that picture of Gahama-mama.

Iroha takes up way too much screen time at this point. She was never really in the running for Hachiman's affections and is now more a plot device or an excuse for things to happen. At this point if they're not focusing on the main 3, I'd just as well see more of some of Hachiman's other friends and acquaintances.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 13, 2020 11:06 AM

Feb 2019
Sometimes I just feel like I’m not but brained enough for this anime. I come online and see so many people writing theses on Reddit, MAL, etc about the social psychology of the series and the codependencies... and here I am just thinking Yui is pretty and wishing I could find one in real life.

Pain.
Aug 13, 2020 11:10 AM
Pen

Mar 2018
Welp, now we understand his plan.

I also like how Yui understands and accepts her place as she admits to it in the end but wants it to go on as long as possible.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 13, 2020 11:10 AM
Jun 2017
If this show wasn't a 10/10 already, it sure as hell is now.
Aug 13, 2020 11:12 AM
Jul 2020
Still wondering why people ship hachiman and yui...
I want something genuine....
Aug 13, 2020 11:14 AM
Oct 2019
"Don't let it end". This final message was so great and sad both. Whole episode is easily 5/5
Aug 13, 2020 11:14 AM

Apr 2010
Poor Yuigahama feeling insecure like that, hopefully she will find what she is looking for in life.
Also the picture she showed Hikki was funny, and his reaction was nice.

Now that he asked help from others i wonder how things will progress for them.
Aug 13, 2020 11:15 AM

Aug 2013
Yui... :'(
She knows how it will end but still want it to go as long as possible. It hurts :(

More screentime for Iroha is appreciated.

Hachiman's reaction to Gahamama was funny.

It really has been a while since we've seen Zaimokuza. He's pretty cool.

Aug 13, 2020 11:17 AM
Jul 2016
Yui keeps suffering this season, she greeted Hachiman with a good morning instead of yahallo. I guess there's no more yahallo this season. F
Aug 13, 2020 11:23 AM

Mar 2018
The last part of the episode is so heavy on the 'romance' part. I'm here rooting for Yui with all of my heart and soul but as she said, the endgame already has been written and the only thing she can do is watch over them until the end (Title of next episode).

The moment she puts her head on the shoulder of Hachiman and wishing that moment would take forever, it is so relatable, so sad but so wholesome and heartwarming to see it animated and voiced so well. Touyama Nao really 'shines' when she does these parts. Here I am wishing this would take forever as I'm really enjoying the current story but as Yui says, the ending is already written so let's make the best of it!

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Aug 13, 2020 11:26 AM

Feb 2019
Zaimokubro appears this episode. The guy is always ready to help hachiman.

Hachiman thristing over Gahamama lol.

YUIIIIII!!! gotta feel sad for her man. Her monologue at the end was damn sad. Also love the way she is looking at hachiman. This season really is giving her a lot of screen time and she is shining too.

Someone please post the yui's monologue if some lines were cut.
Aug 13, 2020 11:30 AM
Review Moderator
Book Princess

Nov 2018
This series just does such a good job of carefully capturing how difficult change can be. Even though we know that our main characters aren't graduating, I get the feeling that I got every time I approached a graduation in real life. You know that what you have right now is coming to an end, and you can't help but worry that what the future holds might not be quite as good as what you have right now. Even though you logically might know that the future will probably be better, we humans are creatures of routine, so whenever we approach things we know will disrupt that routine most of us can't help but be stressed. Even watching this anime I'm hoping with all my might that Yui, Yukino, and Hachiman find a good way to continue their friendship beyond the changes that are about to take place, but since I don't know what is coming for them I feel the stress of worrying about one of the best anime group dynamics being shattered irreparably.

Really, this show is just too good.
Every day you can read a book or watch some anime is a good day!
Aug 13, 2020 11:31 AM
Jun 2020
Marinate1016 said:
Sometimes I just feel like I’m not but brained enough for this anime. I come online and see so many people writing theses on Reddit, MAL, etc about the social psychology of the series and the codependencies... and here I am just thinking Yui is pretty and wishing I could find one in real life.

Pain.
True, but you can only love one person, somebody has to take a hit.
Aug 13, 2020 11:32 AM

Feb 2020
One more episode of Oregairu...

And I think this is no more a love Triangle but a square... Iroha is here and she wants them to know it.
Pretty sad Yui´s moment (and how incredible she is after being rejected)

Hachiman and Yukino start to take this season by themselves...

We´re just right in the middle!
Aug 13, 2020 11:33 AM
Mar 2017
Man this third season so far has been pretty drawn out. The first two seasons felt like they had a lot better pace. This whole prom arc has left a lot to be desired.

As a huge lover of this show there were times this episode I just got bored and thought about stopping. That never happened during season 1 and 2. How many times are we going to get Yui's inner monologue over and over again. There's really no development here.

I'll probably be dropping this show next episode if nothing happens.
Aug 13, 2020 11:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yui is totally desperate to fake sleeping on 8man's shoulders... but it's hitting hard.
And nice to see Mr. Otaku and Mr. Trap again xD
Aug 13, 2020 11:39 AM

May 2020
HACHIXYUKI said:

because its too god damn cute hahaha but idm totsuka
Aug 13, 2020 11:44 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Another great episode! A bunch of lol moments for the first half followed by the melodramatic tone in the second, usual business here I suppose.

It's been nice to see this side of Irohas, and this episode delivered as well (unsurprisingly). We don't know her true intentions just yet but that was one sweet segment at least there, farewell for the seniors. A little surprised that she doesn't have too many friends in her age group but I can kind of see why now, when thinking about it.

Komachi-chan and Hachiman's bit was great as well, lol. Lol, she just played along and cut it off like a boss. Ah man, if only we could see more cameos of her...

Hachiman's plan is quite the witty plan and just the perfect package of his mindset. Easier said than done though and then there's the risk of the PT completely ruling out the very idea as well, let's see how it goes.

Final segment with Yuigahama and Hachiman was heart-rending on the other hand. So much focus on Yuigahama this season, and I'm loving it! Not like I'm a masochist or anything of the sort lol, but it's great to have a real feel for her emotions here.

Wow, Gaha-mama though lmfao.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 13, 2020 11:47 AM
Apr 2019
bah,an episode without Yukinon, Yui be like "first time ?"

jokes aside , adaptation is crap enough to confuse more people.Animation isn't any special,only good thing is the art direction ,overall direction isn't decent though.Sound choice has been weird,sometimes they kept it full silent.
Though thankfully,by the grace of 7 billion people's blessings,Feel finally has kept a scene uncut where Gahama-chan.....is the Gahama-chan.Yeah,this is the Gahama-chan we have been talking about since the beginning.Some were reluctant to see and agree,but finally it would be hard to unsee .I seriously can't think why people would still support Gahama-chan ,only because she is pretty ? Look at how Gahamama looks in bikini,she is much more sexier than her daughter (subjective though)

I seriously would ask people who are being a loyal fan to this franchise,please read the light novel.They are not doing justice to the source,I can tell that for sure.

I would just suggest to follow why Yui's been acting that,since Feel kept this monologue which is rare,but you would finally get a glimpse at how she thinks ,now do your job to find "Why she thinks like that?"

Aug 13, 2020 11:50 AM
Oct 2015
Yui's selfishness, she knew it would end one day, she realized she was making excuses that everything would be fine, she knew she was always lying, she knew she was taking advantage even though she had no chance and she knew how they both felt but she couldn't stop trying. I don't care about her tears anymore, if she suffers, it's her fault trying something useless. This is also Hachiman's fault for not being honest about his feelings for Yukino, well he can't reject Yui's feelings if she doesn't confess lol
Aug 13, 2020 11:58 AM
Oct 2015
Yui's monologue in the light novel
Aug 13, 2020 12:03 PM
Oct 2015
cythraul said:
Zaimokubro appears this episode. The guy is always ready to help hachiman.

Hachiman thristing over Gahamama lol.

YUIIIIII!!! gotta feel sad for her man. Her monologue at the end was damn sad. Also love the way she is looking at hachiman. This season really is giving her a lot of screen time and she is shining too.

check my comment above on #29
Aug 13, 2020 12:11 PM

Feb 2019
@ShiroHachi thanks for posting.

So they excluded most of the romantic parts from yui's monologue but kept the tragic ones.
Aug 13, 2020 12:19 PM
May 2019
Why do manga/LN authors create such wonderful female characters like Yuigahama just to dash their fictional hearts to pieces?
Aug 13, 2020 12:22 PM
Oct 2015
HACHIXYUKI said:
Because they only care about their waifu and self-insert. They were like Yui, pretending they didn't see anything. Trying not to see that Hachiman has no feelings for her or Hachiman feelings and chemistry for Yukino. Trying not to see Yui's negative traits, such as she doesn't want to change, sometimes selfish, unstable about her actions, always lying, and she gives bad influence to Hachiman, like Yui always provides an excuse for Hachiman to run away from problems because Yui always acts everything is fine. This will be explained again in the next few episodes if they don't cut Hachiman's monologues again. I hope they can accept those facts
ShiroHachiAug 13, 2020 12:26 PM
Aug 13, 2020 12:46 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
cythraul said:

A complete monologue of hers was absent, if you want to read:

Yui's complete monolouge at the end of the episode, not much details were left out tbh:
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Aug 13, 2020 12:47 PM

Jul 2014
Another week, another episode of being Yui is suffering.

"Doing stuff like this changes nothing, because the ending is already set in stone". And I wish it weren't so, I wish it wouldn't go to the obvious ending. I love this show, and I'm loving this season, but it's been pure suffering for Yui :'(

Nice to see Gahamama and her amazing genetics, though.

This face is pure love <3. Yui best girl!
Aug 13, 2020 12:53 PM

May 2020
yui fans this season (me included):

existence is pain. why are we here, just to suffer?

Skibbidy skib skib skaa
say "NO" to fanservice
Aug 13, 2020 12:54 PM
May 2019
SkyLETV said:
Another week, another episode of being Yui is suffering.

"Doing stuff like this changes nothing, because the ending is already set in stone". And I wish it weren't so, I wish it wouldn't go to the obvious ending. I love this show, and I'm loving this season, but it's been pure suffering for Yui :'(

Nice to see Gahamama and her amazing genetics, though.

Can't say I ever remember Yukino looking at 8man like that, but somehow she's "best" girl?
Aug 13, 2020 12:54 PM

Apr 2020
ShiroHachi said:
HACHIXYUKI said:
Because they only care about their waifu and self-insert. They were like Yui, pretending they didn't see anything. Trying not to see that Hachiman has no feelings for her or Hachiman feelings and chemistry for Yukino. Trying not to see Yui's negative traits, such as she doesn't want to change, sometimes selfish, unstable about her actions, always lying, and she gives bad influence to Hachiman, like Yui always provides an excuse for Hachiman to run away from problems because Yui always acts everything is fine. This will be explained again in the next few episodes if they don't cut Hachiman's monologues again. I hope they can accept those facts

People like me love Yuigahama because she's just a high school girl in love. Yukinoshita is a force of nature, she is a rare top 1% that has it all, be it looks, brains and money; every girl realistically cannot be her. But even despite the overwhelming odds, Yuigahama continues her fight. It's the beauty of the underdog that keeps people hoping, that even if her best efforts are moot when it comes to Yukinoshita, she undoubtedly shines brightly as she falls -- just like a shooting star.

And saying Hikigaya doesn't have feelings for Yuigahama is absolutely bonkers of a statement. The show is the way it is right now because Hikigaya harbors feelings for Yuigahama too. If he doesn't have feelings for her, then why did he accept a lot of Yuigahama's advances then? Why does he take account Yuigahama when he makes a decision? You can't dismiss 1/3 of the show like that.
Aug 13, 2020 1:01 PM
Oct 2015
cchigu said:
cythraul said:

A complete monologue of hers was absent, if you want to read:

Yui's complete monolouge at the end of the episode, not much details were left out tbh:

Oh yeah they cut Yui's monologue where she said she was a sly disgusting person, I'm curious about anime only reaction seeing it animated, what a shame
Aug 13, 2020 1:04 PM
Feb 2017
sabishiihito said:
Why do manga/LN authors create such wonderful female characters like Yuigahama just to dash their fictional hearts to pieces?

I don't get it either. God damn the drama, RomCom is enough. That's why I give to most of the highschool animes 10 for first season and 5 in the end.
Aug 13, 2020 1:26 PM
Dec 2017
Gaha mama is hot as f
Aug 13, 2020 1:26 PM
Jul 2020
ah yess.. this episode is just like the final cry of a sinking Ship.

if next episode aint improving yukino relationship, barely anyone will accept yukinoxhachiman even if they support it long before.
Aug 13, 2020 1:29 PM

Apr 2020
Ah, the pain of unrequited love. It hurts so much but it's so beautiful.
ToraiSAug 13, 2020 1:32 PM
Aug 13, 2020 1:33 PM
Oct 2015
SymphonyofPain said:

if next episode aint improving yukino relationship, barely anyone will accept yukinoxhachiman even if they support it long before.

yeah, it would be easier to accept if they didn't cut 50% of Yukino's romantic scenes in season 1 and Hikigaya's monologue in season 2 and 3
Aug 13, 2020 1:54 PM
Mar 2013
I got an odd opinion on the show, after 3 seasons i think yui or iroha are better suited for our MC mostly because of the good mix in different presonalites, ANYWAY while i think all 3 seasons are highly good i sort of prefered the first season. What i mean is that i prefered hachiman gettin to all the BS and beeing realistic with the people around him and also i dont really like love triangles anymore, yes this is a well done show but i'm gettin bored since no one is going for "true love" stuff in years. Well i said some unnecessary stuff but now thinkin about the show i feel sad for Yui honestly she and iroha are the ones that are more adapt for hachiman, him and yukino are way to similar i cant immagijne how might supid fight could happen between them but also there is one big difference that is a magior factor which is the family power and how much influence yukinos mother has on her. I think in would not end well but hei it is a LN so in the end i would mind even that pair.
Aug 13, 2020 1:56 PM
Oct 2015
ToraiS said:
ShiroHachi said:

People like me love Yuigahama because she's just a high school girl in love. Yukinoshita is a force of nature, she is a rare top 1% that has it all, be it looks, brains and money; every girl realistically cannot be her. But even despite the overwhelming odds, Yuigahama continues her fight. It's the beauty of the underdog that keeps people hoping, that even if her best efforts are moot when it comes to Yukinoshita, she undoubtedly shines brightly as she falls -- just like a shooting star.

And saying Hikigaya doesn't have feelings for Yuigahama is absolutely bonkers of a statement. The show is the way it is right now because Hikigaya harbors feelings for Yuigahama too. If he doesn't have feelings for her, then why did he accept a lot of Yuigahama's advances then? Why does he take account Yuigahama when he makes a decision? You can't dismiss 1/3 of the show like that.

There's nothing like Yui keeps fighting, she's only in conflict with what she wants because she knows she can't have"everything", she doesn't put a fight because she's so busy trying to keep things stagnated that she doesn't have time to sort her feelings. Yuigahama Yui is a character who keeps stagnated and making selfish things cuz she can't put her up to choose between club, Yukino and Hachiman and keeps making lies for everyone and herself, she is just an unchanging obstacle who doesn't want keep moving on and yet obstructs the other two who wants to change things out of selfishness, you can see these conflicts and selfishness in this last monologue and monologue from ep 4. You see Yui saying one thing and doing another and this is shown everytime she says she wants change something but doesn't change, want end her relationship but doesn't end it and says she will not make any more wishes but yet keeps wishing. If you think Yui is suffering because of love you're wrong it's not only it and obviously love is not her most important feeling that she holds.
About Hachiman, he doesn't have feelings for her and he always refuses her advances just like he refused her 3 times during S1+S2 but he keeps making company out of "correctness" and "self awareness" and uses this to indulge in a "magical dream" of normality, because of his fear from losing the club that he thinks its the only thing that connects him and Yukino. Yui is a "normal" girl he uses her to say things is okay or get a excuse to himself to say things will not change even when things are about to be destroyed, his feelings are not towards Yui, and it never was and it's showed everytime in this show. And he knows since her first try to confess that she likes him but yet he doesn't try to be close to her to like her.
Aug 13, 2020 2:08 PM
Aug 2010
Marinate1016 said:
...just thinking Yui is pretty and wishing I could find one in real life.

Pain.

BIG TRUE, feelsbadman
Aug 13, 2020 2:20 PM

Apr 2015
You demand him to buy something from the fending machine, now don't be picky of the choices he has gotten for you Iroha!

The pain... The suffering, Man I hate to see Yui suffering this much, eventho the ending is set in stone, she just wants to have a lot of quality time with Hachiman before it will all end. She can accept that this is the way it is, she has such a realistic take on what is happening around her, witnessing it with her own eyes, while there's nothing she can do to change it anymore. Once again, Yui's monologue makes me so sad, I wonder if this ending will actually become something that will break me or not...

Them Gahamama genetics though!

SkyLETV said:

Man, the way Yui looks at Hachiman, I just want her to keep smiling, this face is as you said pure love and it's so damn precious!! Best girl since the start!!!
Aug 13, 2020 2:33 PM

Apr 2020
ShiroHachi said:
ToraiS said:

There's nothing like Yui keeps fighting, she's only in conflict with what she wants because she knows she can't have"everything", she doesn't put a fight because she's so busy trying to keep things stagnated that she doesn't have time to sort her feelings. Yuigahama Yui is a character who keeps stagnated and making selfish things cuz she can't put her up to choose between club, Yukino and Hachiman and keeps making lies for everyone and herself, she is just an unchanging obstacle who doesn't want keep moving on and yet obstructs the other two who wants to change things out of selfishness, you can see these conflicts and selfishness in this last monologue and monologue from ep 4. You see Yui saying one thing and doing another and this is shown everytime she says she wants change something but doesn't change, want end her relationship but doesn't end it and says she will not make any more wishes but yet keeps wishing. If you think Yui is suffering because of love you're wrong it's not only it and obviously love is not her most important feeling that she holds.
About Hachiman, he doesn't have feelings for her and he always refuses her advances just like he refused her 3 times during S1+S2 but he keeps making company out of "correctness" and "self awareness" and uses this to indulge in a "magical dream" of normality, because of his fear from losing the club that he thinks its the only thing that connects him and Yukino. Yui is a "normal" girl he uses her to say things is okay or get a excuse to himself to say things will not change even when things are about to be destroyed, his feelings are not towards Yui, and it never was and it's showed everytime in this show. And he knows since her first try to confess that she likes him but yet he doesn't try to be close to her to like her.

She lies. So what? It's not like Hikigaya and Yukinoshita doesn't lie too; they just do it in roundabout ways. So what if she's being selfish and wanting a fairytale ending? Is it wrong to entertain one's own desire, even though she wouldn't come out on top? She's been selfless most of the time, pretending not to notice Yukinoshita's feelings for Hikigaya. It just goes to show that she's human.

Hikigaya refused her twice in S1, yes. First because of their mutual misunderstanding and that Yui is giving him attention because of pity. Second, is that summer time "confession" where she was conveniently interrupted by a phone call. Hikigaya jumped on this because he knew he couldn't say no to a cute girl crying, lol. He doesn't "always" refuses her advances. The honey toast is the prime example of this. After that, there isn't any more instances where Yuigahama's advances are rejected. Even Hikigaya learned to pick up hints in which in the past he abhorred so much. Again, actively denying the change that Yuigahama brings to Hikigaya is dismissing like 1/3 of the show.

Saying Hikigaya not making Yukinoshita run for president because he likes the club and he doesn't want to lose interacting with her is technically true. But it's not the whole story, only 1/3 of it. A microcosm of my argument really. 1/3 of the reasoning is because of Yuigahama and another 1/3 of it is because he likes the club. His reasoning isn't specifically for Yukinoshita only.

Aug 13, 2020 2:33 PM
Aug 2020
ShiroHachi said:
SymphonyofPain said:

yeah, it would be easier to accept if they didn't cut 50% of Yukino's romantic scenes in season 1 and Hikigaya's monologue in season 2 and 3

I wish they had animated their ramen date. Or the scene when Yukino was disguised as a ghost standing in the forest. I would have loved to see that. Instead, almost exclusively Yui scenes are animated. That's why this season also seems like something is missing.
Aug 13, 2020 2:41 PM

Jan 2018
So, the reason of doing a prom is due to Hiratsuka-sensei leaving? I'm having a hard time believing it. But, if it is really the truth coming from Isshiki I might as well go for it.

Yuigahama doing all the brst her can to win Hachiman, but as well all know he's already busy doing anything to compete with Yukinoshita saving her. That monolgue she gave explaining it was painful as well.

Can't wait for the next episode, new characters and the hand gesture man is back.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 24, 2020

489 by Antivist64 »»
Yesterday, 1:26 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

» Does the light novel continues from where season 3 ends

Alfee_51 - Jul 22, 2021

20 by Tobitwo »»
Mar 30, 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.