Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2020 9:53 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A summons from Luvellia's father the King to Peter Grill, things can only go bad in this engagement. The overbearing Father''s love to his daughter by replacing Luvellia with potential females to boot for a political marriage proposal, really putting Peter Grill in arrears.

A m orc princess though, she is CUTEY PIE HOTTT. But her confidence isn't the same as her exterior shows, and Peter Grill once again etches his knighty armour in pure sight.

The father really wants Peter Grill to commit mistake after mistake though, to let him feel the shame of cheating...LOLs as if he'd succumb to the temptation...
Aug 7, 2020 10:33 AM

Oct 2017
Peter's yet again with another hot horny girl and I'm sure he's gonna do the same thing again hehe. Piglette is pretty hot but the orc sisters were better and the loli Elf was the best.
Aug 7, 2020 10:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I have to admit this orc girl is totally hot xD
Aug 7, 2020 11:50 AM

Jul 2008
Really cool the next girl isn't as aggressive as the others, so we get some change here.

Also the ED song is god level as always.

Aug 7, 2020 12:00 PM

Nov 2010
Such a scum of a future FIL. I wonder if Luvelia ever gets her turn.
Aug 7, 2020 4:56 PM

Nov 2017
Ashhk said:
I have to admit this orc girl is totally hot xD
Had to add to that,I never thought I'd say this,but damn do I agree with you.Out of all the girls in this,she is so damned sexy,I pity Peter as he has no chance against her :)
Aug 7, 2020 5:25 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Once again Luvellia's father is trying to sabotage the engagement between her and Peter Grill by pairing him up with a cute, but timid orc girl.
Aug 7, 2020 6:43 PM
Nov 2018
This was much dumber than the earlier episodes, I didn't like it. Nor do I like the guildmaster's ugly skin. Was there any reason to make it that old and unsettling?

That the guildmaster seeks to thwart Peter - okay. But this way? He could, for example, have sent Peter as a messenger to the orcs, which would give him a reason to stay at their mansion away from town, where the orcs would set him up with the girl.

But here, they openly talk about a marriage proposal - which he could just say no to. The "we'll leave you alone to get to know each other" was also dumb. Again, just have some better reason for him to be alone with her, it isn't hard to come up with.

That she wouldn't know she looks good by human standards is absurd. Humans are obviously a dominant species, and she has seen humans before.

And why would she have four ears? They could have skipped those ugly, big ears. It is inconceivable that he would be attractive to a woman with four ears, two of which are gigantic outgrowths on the top of her head. When her face looks human, make the ears human as well.

She hasn't talked this much with a man, ever - then how the hell could she work for men as a servant? They would at the least tell her to bring them things. There would also be male servants. You don't go through life without talking with the opposite sex.

Lock him in a room with the girl? "At least we can say that we tried"? This is just lazy writing. Again, find a better reason for why he would end up being alone with the girl. Like, she is tasked with showing him the way to a cabin in the woods with something he needs to retrieve, and they are caught in the rain and have to stay there over night. That's a much better scheme by the guildmaster and orcs than "Tell him to stay in a room with her".

For the earlier girls they had much better writing than this.
Aug 7, 2020 8:38 PM

Jan 2013
It was more than expected that the orc girl wouldn't be that first girl xD
Now i do wonder how he will escape after what will happen next...or maybe nothing will happen, we'll see.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 7, 2020 9:21 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
we're now in Interspecies' territory lmao

what's the next race gonna be...
Aug 7, 2020 10:36 PM
Jul 2019
She really is pretty cute not gonna lie. Or is she gonna be one of those people who are shy on public but wild in bed?
Aug 8, 2020 9:02 AM

Jun 2015
Okay, I have to know if this was the actual translation or if Crunchy just taking the piss.

To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 8, 2020 1:47 PM

Nov 2016
Looking forward to some best girl action with that thicc choco orc.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 8, 2020 5:04 PM

Oct 2008
LOLZ Peter thought orc girl was gonna be ugly but it was the opposite!
so cute shy Piglette!!!
5/5!

Aug 8, 2020 5:40 PM

Jan 2016
A marriage proposal?!

Peter thought it would be some ugly orc, but it's surprisingly a cute pig looking girl.

They went out to know each other just for formality, Piglette was attacked but of course Peter saved her and maybe she fell in love with him at that moment?

At the dinner table Peter wants to end this charade but those two bastard have other plans, Peter and Piglette will spend the night together!
What will Peter do?!
DororunAug 8, 2020 5:44 PM
Aug 8, 2020 11:29 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
The name of Piglette really served nice as a joke. I was laughing so hard with the opposite name she had. Ofc Peter Grill needed to hold on a bit. Because the evil guildmaster really wanted to dumped you hard. Could he survived with the temptation of with the Orc with a fuckin so much tagged on her like such a hot looking, cute personality, busty boob, and a delicious curve? I doubt he could!
badabassAug 8, 2020 11:33 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 9, 2020 12:34 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
Finally, the best girl is here. She's already cute in the manga but after seeing her animated, damn she's really fckin cute.
Aug 9, 2020 4:03 AM

May 2018
Her family name is Pancetta...
This reminds me of "My name is Jean Bon," from Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Aug 9, 2020 11:27 AM
Jul 2019
Ok, so Piglette Pancetta just appeared, funny that a mere salve like her was offered up to be banged by the MC, and I'm not getting as to why a slave like her was offered to a Guild member like peter, when usually it would be the daughter that would be offered up to produce viable offsprings.
Aug 9, 2020 11:52 PM

Jul 2016
Not gonna lie, I laughed my ass off for a whole good minute because of her name. Piglette Pancetta xD Goddamnit!

As for the episode, it was probably the worst one so far. The whole build-up to finally have the choco Orc sharing a bed with Peter was so damn boring and uninspiring. I mean, we all know MC will share his seed with her in one way or another as well so why bothering in trying to give some sort of elaborate background to their "relationship"?
Aug 11, 2020 1:28 AM

Apr 2015
Piglette is no doubt the best girl, both cute and hot.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Aug 11, 2020 3:07 PM

Mar 2010
I think he has a good chance to not fucking that orc lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 17, 2020 4:44 AM

Dec 2016
Ok I finally ready lyrics to OP and it fits perfectly, like Peter in reality just pretend to feel guilty of everything that the did. xD

Roch2001 said:
Okay, I have to know if this was the actual translation or if Crunchy just taking the piss.

It seems that in the manga it is "United Uruk-hai Kingdom" in raw japanese version and english translation. So I guess they changed for legal reason.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jan 17, 2021 10:54 PM

Sep 2017
Sesame Street's anime Miss Piggy has appeared, what will happen? u probably guess it lmao
Feb 12, 2021 6:18 AM

Jul 2015
I actually would feel sorry for Peter having to deal with those horny ladies who can't take no as answer as well as having that old man as future father-in-law...if not for his poor choices related to lust that brings him into bigger problems...

Jul 7, 2022 12:46 PM

Apr 2013
So why does she look like a human, there wasn't really an explanation, was there?
Oct 10, 2022 5:59 PM

Aug 2014
here we go again, another addition to the harem
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Oct 23, 2022 12:05 PM
Oct 2013
what a bummer. Again a character with 4 ears
Feb 24, 2023 2:14 AM
Feb 2019
that orc girl is hot af
Sep 3, 2023 4:28 PM
Aug 2020
This may be the best episode so far. And it was also the most wholesome episode so far.
Sep 20, 2023 10:30 PM
May 2023
Review en Español and English

Un episodio interesante por que es raro ver algo de entre muchas comillas ¨desarrollo¨ hablo del nuevo personaje Piglette y Peter podria resistir una noche con ella ? es muy probable que no

An interesting episode because it is rare to see something of many quotes "development" I talk about the new character Piglet and could Peter resist a night with her? It is very likely not
Sep 28, 2023 11:20 PM

Jul 2019
She's a lot less assertive than I imagined. Scumbag father-in-law and scumbag MC.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 25, 2020

80 by HanamiDango »»
Dec 20, 2023 1:31 AM

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Sep 18, 2020

30 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 10 Discussion

snowykevin - Sep 11, 2020

29 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:12 PM

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 9 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Sep 4, 2020

26 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:10 PM

Poll: » Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 28, 2020

38 by ionelHeredia »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.