Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2020 6:39 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like the show in this episode, the song and the animation is very good. Even so what made this even more amazing was the effect of the cherry blossoms and the sparkling light from the sensu/ogi. The costume is also good green and the flower pattern is very elegant.
Jul 25, 2020 7:36 AM

Jul 2017
More characters of different groups in the mix, especially Kono Hana wa Otome with Kaede, Nadeshiko and Tsubaki's introduction. At this point, if anyone's up, here's the wiki page for this show for the myriad of characters from the game: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapis_Re:Lights#Characters

Tiara is still new around the campus, and also to the other idol groups not shown yet, I'd say that we still have a ways to go, and just like a newbie transfer student, club orientations.

The trio group of a weirdo sister complex certainly turns eyes though, but the affiliation between them is strong.

It's good seeing characters with every new episode, but this formula is starting to wear the attention and tear the experience down, if the anime is by any means to introduce all of the game's character cast (more than just advertising an original story for the anime itself).

Decent episode though, one of the weaker ones so far.
Jul 25, 2020 7:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The three sisters were cute, divination and rock & roll haha.
The first half of the episode was a bit slow but the drama in forest was very interesting, especially when Tiara saved the situation.
And at the end their Idol concert was heartwarming xD
Jul 25, 2020 7:53 AM

Jan 2014
Hmmm, might seem like kinda of sameish episode as last week, with how the story went, but I'm not complaining, it's still a pretty cute story.
Jul 25, 2020 8:14 AM
Jan 2014
Say that shop scene after the opening it had some of the lupin collection from lupinranger vs patoranger the mermaid statue and the piece from the first episode
Jul 25, 2020 8:18 AM

Jul 2014
Idea is fine, characters are fine, and it should be easy to like, but the show just has nothing.
Jul 25, 2020 12:44 PM

Feb 2011
The animation is great but wtf. That chick could've just put the shikigami UNDER her sister instead of "take my hand!!" garbage.

What a dumb idea, just to make drama (that isnt there otherwise) and have MC be useful.

Dropped this to a 4/10. I'm gonna keep watching due to the quality of the animation... and to see if the story gets interesting at all.

Jul 25, 2020 12:44 PM

Aug 2013
Surprisingly enjoyable series.
Can't wait for character songs CDs release.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jul 25, 2020 1:36 PM

Mar 2019
Four episodes already and I love this anime more and more...everything is perfect...
Although they were in danger this time, they stayed together and helped each other. The sisters group "Kono Hana wa Otome" is definitely very interesting.
Jul 25, 2020 3:03 PM

Jan 2014
The idol elements were one of the big things that attracted me to this show, and they didn't disappoint here. I also loved that we got further expansion of the student body; Kaede in particular is adorable. I can understand why people might hate this show, but for me it has everything I love, and I can already see it getting a high rating once the series is over. Rock 'n' ro~!
Jul 25, 2020 3:42 PM

Nov 2017
When those sisters were about to die a tragic dead, I thought this anime was finally getting more interesting.. but of course not.. they get saved lol...
and all these drama's and emotional scenes.. how are we suppose to care if those characters were literally just introduced this episode?
the performance at the end was lit though, but the rest.. a bit boring

plz @ me
Jul 25, 2020 4:34 PM

May 2018
Decent episode. I really liked the performance at the end.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Jul 25, 2020 5:04 PM

Oct 2010
that song was not rock at all lol
Jul 25, 2020 9:17 PM
Jul 2020
i love this song in this episode
Lapis Re:lights
NothingSuprisingAug 8, 2020 10:43 PM
Jul 25, 2020 10:13 PM
Nov 2016
How in the world did Nadeshiko even fall of?
The younger sister makes sense had a very low chance of falling cause she was running in the direction she heard something, and couldnt tiara just save her before the branch broke off?
Jul 25, 2020 10:30 PM

Oct 2017
A sweet story of three sisters, this episode was pretty nice. Tsubaki onee chan's a hentai XD. Thou nice they made up and the song was surprisingly good. I liked this one more than the other group's song.
Jul 25, 2020 10:31 PM
Jul 2018
La canción esa de las tres hermanas me recordó de inmediato al ending de Machine Doll.

Esta Tsubaki-oniisama es mi ídola, me cae.
Jul 26, 2020 1:22 AM
Jun 2017
Rosetta flirting with Tiara first thing in the episode was quite a delight.Also got a moment of Ashley X Lavie(OTP).Also Yuri siscons.
Jul 26, 2020 7:19 AM

Feb 2020
OMG she found the infinity stone can't wait to see them collect all of them on other episode..... Great episodeoododod.
Jul 26, 2020 7:43 AM

Dec 2018
Tsubaki is a perverted little lesbian and like her little sisters underwear,,,YEEEEEEEEES

Salsa is a cute bloodhound and can sniff up another lesbian a mile away. I really like her and that she dont care about rank or anything else. When her girlfriends is in trouble she wants to help. You are so adorable sweetheart!

Most importantly I enjoyed the performance by the sisters and saw their smooth perfect formed armpits,,,,YEEEEEEEEES .That made me happy

Great episode .It have everything I like. Cute girls strong Yuri vibes and Idol armpits ,, I love it

Yuri-CrusaderJul 26, 2020 10:08 AM
Jul 26, 2020 12:36 PM

Oct 2017
Scootboi said:
The animation is great but wtf. That chick could've just put the shikigami UNDER her sister instead of "take my hand!!" garbage.

What a dumb idea, just to make drama (that isnt there otherwise) and have MC be useful.

Exactly my thoughts! Boring forced drama!
Jul 26, 2020 4:09 PM

Oct 2008
the performance of the three girls by their group name Konohana wa Otome was great!
5/5.

Jul 26, 2020 5:43 PM

May 2010
"Wabi-sabi rock" is actually a really interesting phrase, the Japanese aesthetic wabi-sabi being all about the beauty of imperfections. Wabi-sabi is exactly what's missing when there's too much autotune, performing to click tracks, splicing multiple takes to cover up mistakes, etc. I never really considered that the Japanese had a perfect word to explain why so many people prefer classic rock to modern rock!

...and then the anime band plays something that is the exact opposite of wabi-sabi. Go figure.
“Money can't buy dere”
Jul 27, 2020 7:32 PM

Aug 2018
I love this 3 sisters
Especially big sister Tsubaki xD
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jul 27, 2020 7:38 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Aw, what a nice little story about the three sisters that had a problem about their orchestra's performance. Somehow, Tiara got involved with them, and saved Nadeshiko together with kaede in return. How sweet and pure relations they had. I even found it cute, and thrilling in the same time altogether. Its funny that the show tried to pulling off something differ in its world-building. Like showing some of the monster that never appeared before, more area to get explored, more kind of magic it needed to survive, some club activity to be revealed, and another song performance by the magic girl. Such a nice episode this had been. I am satisfied enough to seen the last scene, honestly.

Unfortunately, the plot of their group on Lapis kinda stuck. Idk if this episode was necessary. But, the coincidence meeting by Tiara and that Supernova girl must be related to the plot. But, only that, because the story needed to pull something differenciate from the previous episode. I just hope, the track back on Tiara's group again. It would nice and better for the story wise sake, i believed. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 31, 2020 2:56 AM

Oct 2007
whoa, using underwear to wipe her face with. Tsubaki is intense.

Rose don't want other girl to call Tia as onee-chan.. hmm...

that's one dangerous forest they went into!

and lastly, I enjoyed the dance at the end. Watched it twice. :)
Jul 31, 2020 8:19 AM

Aug 2015
RainyShadow said:
Scootboi said:

Exactly my thoughts! Boring forced drama!

I second you two, I swear cute girls can't make up for the logical diarrhea this show is trying to sell as it's plot.
Aug 1, 2020 9:37 AM

Feb 2020
the performance was really entertaining. the episode was eh - for me, it's not that enjoyable. i still don't understand what the point of all this is.

Aug 1, 2020 5:31 PM

Nov 2009
LOL, the sisters are so cute.

Tsubaki oneesan teasing her lil'sis by stealing their underwear... LUL

And it was really nice they try to make up with each other.

I like the Miko-rock performance, kinda reminds me of that love-live miko-style performance, they're always nice, cause they're unique compare to the usual generic song styles. Mainly cause Japan is the only one that do Miko-style, no other country do them.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 2, 2020 8:49 AM
Jan 2018
I need to learn everytime a anime says they are gonna sing Rock it ends up being completely different to what I know
Sep 17, 2020 1:55 AM
Jul 2018
was drama really necessary in this anime? (I'm referring to the Yue-Tiara drama or should it be Yue-Tiara's sister drama) I don't care what problems you had with her sister but how does that justify treating Tiara that rudely from the first moment they meet? And errrm...was that song rock? I honestly have no idea...maybe this is the new style of rock in Japan...Hope they keep on rock 'n roll-ing =)
Oct 15, 2020 2:02 AM

Nov 2013
This reminds me anime Girlfriend.
Instead of developing main characters they dedicate each episode to new random and boring characters.
This time it's some fucked up family of three uninteresting sisters who pretend to be rock-musicians and sing some shitty pop songs. There is some forced drama no one cares about and really generic performance at the end.
GvendolineOct 15, 2020 4:54 AM
Dec 26, 2020 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
Nadeshiko out here getting people killed (almost). Its always easier to drag someone down than it is to pull someone up.

May 3, 2021 4:52 AM

Feb 2020
Easily the best episode yet.

Tsubaki teasing her little sisters by stealing their pantsu and bra. xD That was hilarious.

That drama in the forest was pretty interesting. Tiara was the hero of the day. ^^

I really liked the performance at the end.
Sep 8, 2021 9:06 AM
Apr 2020
Stupid Kaede. For a girl who is averse to the genre of rock, you sure have the emergency instincts of one. I know that Nadeshiko acted like a total meathead in this episode, but let's be honest... you're no better than her.

Romax24245Aug 30, 2023 7:37 PM
Nov 26, 2023 10:37 PM

Nov 2022
Now that's a cool big sister, using panties as a handkerchief lol
But they introduced so many new characters these last 2 episodes, so I got a bit suspicious and yeah, there's also a mobile game out there, so I can only guess that this is some sort of promotional anime for the game.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MegamiRem - Sep 18, 2020

72 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 10, 2023 10:09 PM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2020

25 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:26 AM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2020

26 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 9, 2023 3:23 AM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2020

31 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:15 PM

Poll: » Lapis Re:LiGHTs Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2020

29 by RawrOMG »»
Dec 4, 2023 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.