Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 25, 2020 3:08 PM

Aug 2013
This season is free from bullshit, i'm enjoying it
Jul 25, 2020 9:47 PM

Oct 2017
Another episode full of action and it was great. Lol Tamaki's her usual self but more Tamaki fanservice is always appreciated hehe.
Jul 25, 2020 10:35 PM

Jul 2016
So, Inca is a sort of adrenaline addict, uh?... great. Can Maki give a bitch slap to this edgy teen, please?

Also, Vulcan almost got killed due to Tamaki being useless again. As always, her misplaced fanservice ruining any serious atmosphere she's involved.
But seriously, not being able to fight Infernals (and as a result, save more civilians' lives) because they always "need" a Sister's blessing is such an annoying handicap. It makes fights against Infernals look even more static than usual.

Well, not the fantastic episode animation-wise I was expecting but guess it's actually next week when things will finally get interesting with Shinra vs. Charon and Arthur vs. Haumea. As for this one, pacing was kinda off for moments and the continuous jumps from one character to another felt really overwhelming as well.
Charon and Shinra fighting through that building was the only good moment I can recall.
Jul 25, 2020 11:55 PM
Feb 2019
Weak animation. The main characters seemed to have learned nothing from their training arc or the entire previous season. This is ASH KETCHUM levels of Reset on experience.

There has to be a way to show people that a villain is strong except by having them kick your main hero's ass all day. Also what was that BVS scene were they go through several buildings? Garbage show, garbage animation, garbage characters.

Watching fire force reminds me why I just stopped watching anime for a few years. Dropping this now.
Jul 26, 2020 12:48 AM

Oct 2008
friggin' cliffhanger!
Corna sound like corona lolz!
5/5.

Jul 26, 2020 1:55 AM
Apr 2020
Welp, Inca is so problematic. I will not be surprised if she will join the White-Clad.

Jul 26, 2020 2:52 AM
Jul 2020
Harem_lover94 said:
Weak animation. The main characters seemed to have learned nothing from their training arc or the entire previous season. This is ASH KETCHUM levels of Reset on experience.

There has to be a way to show people that a villain is strong except by having them kick your main hero's ass all day. Also what was that BVS scene were they go through several buildings? Garbage show, garbage animation, garbage characters.

Watching fire force reminds me why I just stopped watching anime for a few years. Dropping this now.

The characters learned stuff it is that the tier of enemies at this point is a lot higher than the one they fought during the final arc of season1 and the breath of life as well as shinra's best move raid which he learned during sho are kinda useless at this situation.

I do not think there is any other clear way to say that the bad guy is stronger other than having him beat the protagonists ass like he could try use exposition by using a 3rd person who is strong commenting that the bad guy the protagonist fights is strong but this is not for this type of case.

That could work to hype that someone is strong with the requirement that the guy who hypes the bad guy character is not weak or he is not weaker than the main protagonist character because in that case it is not a clear statement that the bad guy is beastly strong also in it would made no sense to do in a situation you have the bad guy fighting infront of you.

SouthRzVa said:
So, Inca is a sort of adrenaline addict, uh?... great. Can Maki give a bitch slap to this edgy teen, please?

Also, Vulcan almost got killed due to Tamaki being useless again. As always, her misplaced fanservice ruining any serious atmosphere she's involved.
But seriously, not being able to fight Infernals (and as a result, save more civilians' lives) because they always "need" a Sister's blessing is such an annoying handicap. It makes fights against Infernals look even more static than usual.

Well, not the fantastic episode animation-wise I was expecting but guess it's actually next week when things will finally get interesting with Shinra vs. Charon and Arthur vs. Haumea. As for this one, pacing was kinda off for moments and the continuous jumps from one character to another felt really overwhelming as well.
Charon and Shinra fighting through that building was the only good moment I can recall.

So say that you didn't like that other divisions came to the rescue and you actually saw others aside the 8ths division to help during a situation like this.
SixScoopsMemeJul 26, 2020 3:04 AM
Jul 26, 2020 3:03 AM
Jul 2020
This is where hings are going into fire
Jul 26, 2020 3:24 AM

May 2019
phantomfandom said:
This could be a great anime but it has excessive violence, far beyond general shounen level. The whole city is on fire and a lot of people died.

And humanity can't function as a society if they know they can burst into flame anytime anywhere. This is very different from threats in other anime, no matter how severe it is (Titan/Demon/Villain/Monster/etc.) the cause is well-defined, and human won't die as long as they stay away from the threat. But Fire Force has people died randomly, or keep the real cause to only a small group of people.

If I can only convert death to fanservice (no more on Maki though)....

But that's not the angle Enen is taking, though; if anything, its narrative arc is closer to a seinen than a Shonen. Just because it doesn't follow patented shonen tropes doesn't mean it's inherently bad.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 26, 2020 4:46 AM
Nov 2017
Tamaki is single-handedly ruining the show almost entirely. The story gets intense, couldn't even believe how awesome everything is.... and then wild Tamaki appears and completely pulls me out of it... What is even the point of this character?
Jul 26, 2020 5:49 AM

Mar 2009
Tamaki is such a trash character.
Jul 26, 2020 5:50 AM
Sep 2017
This series have the most unnecessary fanservice ever. Otherwise, all good this episode.
Jul 26, 2020 6:36 AM

Sep 2018

Same energy
btw i got some useless Aqua vibes from Tamaki this ep lol
“Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing.”
~Hunter S. Thompson

Jul 26, 2020 7:52 AM
Mar 2015
Really bad using the same scenes over and over again
Jul 26, 2020 8:46 AM

May 2018
Things are picking up now. Arthur is about to go to town on Haumea haha. Next episode, Shinra should finally be able to match the bulky tanned guy!
Jul 26, 2020 10:55 AM

Jul 2016
SixScoopsMeme said:
SouthRzVa said:

So say that you didn't like that other divisions came to the rescue and you actually saw others aside the 8ths division to help during a situation like this.

What? I don't get what you are saying. I didn't mention anything about the other divisions that came to help. Please, don't quote me if you don't have anything significant to say.
Jul 26, 2020 11:26 AM

Dec 2016
Me: I wonder if Inca will join White Clad???

Cover of volume 18 on MAL:
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 26, 2020 11:43 AM
Jun 2020
Dude, I am starting to feel bad for Tamaki and her whole unluckyness...
But still it was a solid episode.
Jul 26, 2020 3:09 PM
May 2017
Im so fucking tired of the tamaki fan service. Makes me want to gouge my eyes out every time.
Jul 26, 2020 9:02 PM
Apr 2017
So much fan service :/
Jul 27, 2020 12:17 AM
Apr 2020
An action packed episode there's a lot of fighting everywhere!

FIrst of all I'm glad to see Lieutenant Karim this season not to mention the others too like the Juggernaut.
I can't wait for the next episode for Shinra's new ability and of course Arthur vs Haumea.

Did anybody notice Tamaki's bra LMAO.
Jul 27, 2020 2:20 AM

Jun 2013
Shinra called a black man a monkey 😭
Jul 27, 2020 2:24 AM

Jun 2013
Harem_lover94 said:

That scene where they went through the building has fantastic animation. You're clearly ignorant so keep your mouth shut. If you had brought up the pointless fan service or any other flaws of the show you'd have a point. There are a ton of scenes in this show where there's fantastic animation, who fuckin cares if an episode or two isn't up to par.
Jul 27, 2020 5:28 PM

Aug 2015
The battle continues to see who gets Inca, the fifth pillar. I wonder if she will change, she's an interesting character who has a need to be in dangerous places just to scare her. Glad to see other companies helping. The only thing i hated in this episode was Tamaki's fanservice, which was unbearable. Like srsl, how can she lose her clothes like that. The only good thing was Vulcan's and Hinawa's reaction.
From the preview, it looks like Shinra shows his true powers, can't wait to see that. Also, when will Joker come back? I miss him 😂😂😂
Jul 27, 2020 5:36 PM

Jul 2019
I already had thought that Tamakis fan service got removed and I celebrated but oh no, it is back.
Jul 27, 2020 8:46 PM

Jul 2013
charon is hella strong. shinra shouldn't be able to defeat him w/o help.
Jul 27, 2020 9:00 PM
Feb 2016
Just gonna say this, but Tamaki is pretty sexy. Like damn she's got some great curves. Her fan service can be annoying at times, but there are moments I find it funny.

But bruh that pink haired girl is such a bit. She doesn't want to get taken by the white clads, but tells Shinra not to save her as well. Such an idiot and psychologically messed up it's annoying. Wouldn't be upset if she was killed in the slightest
Jul 28, 2020 5:19 AM
Jul 2020
SouthRzVa said:
SixScoopsMeme said:

What? I don't get what you are saying. I didn't mention anything about the other divisions that came to help. Please, don't quote me if you don't have anything significant to say.

Didn't you said that the only thing you liked from that episode was that shinra vs charon scene?

so i asked you Didnt you liked that we got to see other fire division supporting as well?

because you didn't found worthy to mention it at all so can i assume you didn't cared that other divisions came to support?
Jul 28, 2020 8:02 PM

Jul 2016
SixScoopsMeme said:
SouthRzVa said:

Didn't you said that the only thing you liked from that episode was that shinra vs charon scene?

so i asked you Didnt you liked that we got to see other fire division supporting as well?

because you didn't found worthy to mention it at all so can i assume you didn't cared that other divisions came to support?

Not really. 8th. division getting some help was to be expected at some point and still, I was kinda disappointed the people that came were just some random lieutenants. Them being Benimaru or even Hibana would have been more interesting/exciting but honestly, I didn't feel anything during that scene.
Jul 28, 2020 8:43 PM
Dec 2015
So once again here comes Tamaki with the unsolicited fan service at the worst possible moment. I rolled my eyes so hard I could see the back of my goddamn skull.

And suddenly our hero's kick-ass power can't kill a fly. Talk about getting pumped up for nothing.

God Isn't Inca annoying? I want someone to bitch-slap her already. Also that nonsense about fire lines and shit... IDK It feels lame to me. Like a normal foe will wait for you to finish doodling on the air instead of knocking you out.
Jul 28, 2020 9:34 PM

Jan 2013
If Inca wasn't so stubborn, it would have been so much easier for everyone... I don't know what must happen to her in order to make her realize that she must choose sides, as fast as possible xD

Glad they got the reinforcements, otherwise it would have been impossible for them alone to end this.

Now the toughest fight will be Shinra against that Gorrila xD
Another cliffhanger at the end...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 29, 2020 1:28 AM
Jul 2020

irteris said:
So once again here comes Tamaki with the unsolicited fan service at the worst possible moment. I rolled my eyes so hard I could see the back of my goddamn skull.

And suddenly our hero's kick-ass power can't kill a fly. Talk about getting pumped up for nothing.

God Isn't Inca annoying? I want someone to bitch-slap her already. Also that nonsense about fire lines and shit... IDK It feels lame to me. Like a normal foe will wait for you to finish doodling on the air instead of knocking you out.

You do realise they slow time just to show how her powers works right ? in real time frame her attacks should be a lot faster and something last you said that a normal foe wouldn't wait for her to do all that.
Sure but that implies that foe have full knowledge at how her powers works so if he has no clue which it is the usual thing when you face someone for the 1rst time, i would say inca has the advantage in this case ah yes keep in mind she just learned how to use her ignition ability next time you are gonna see her she is gonna be a lot stronger than this.

Also i am gonna agree for tamaki she is as useless and as clumpsy as inspector clouseau from pink panther
Jul 29, 2020 12:02 PM
Dec 2015
SixScoopsMeme said:

You do realise they slow time just to show how her powers works right ? in real time frame her attacks should be a lot faster and something last you said that a normal foe wouldn't wait for her to do all that.
Sure but that implies that foe have full knowledge at how her powers works so if he has no clue which it is the usual thing when you face someone for the 1rst time, i would say inca has the advantage in this case ah yes keep in mind she just learned how to use her ignition ability next time you are gonna see her she is gonna be a lot stronger than this.

Yeah but how is "Igniting" a fire different from a 3rd gen? It is just not convinced of this 4th gen bs.
Jul 30, 2020 4:29 PM

Jul 2014
So a finishing move is called Corna. Hmmm , makes so much sense in 2020
Aug 1, 2020 9:22 PM

Jun 2013
I've said it before and I will say it again. I fucking hate Inca. Personally, she is one of the worst, most annoying characters in the series. Never liked her in the manga and I sure as hell won't like her now that she has a voice and move around on screen. It doesn't bother me that she is a
but because she has an unbearable personality.

Anyway, missed Tamaki's fan service moments, which is rare for me since I usually hate it. Also, nice to see Karim and Juggernaut again! :D

I felt like some of the animation was a bit off in today's episode, like it was "lagging" a bit.

Shinra is about to use The Rona and that man's career.
臭い-
Aug 4, 2020 3:53 AM

Jul 2013
Hell fucking yes motherfucker! YES! Finally, they got help from other companies as they should. It's total bullshit that they have to endure all this on their own anyway. And what's this? This cult is looking for "8 pillars"? Now I know I won't stfu in the first season as to how this show has A LOT of similarities to Naruto but come on, pillars? Might as well call them jinchurikis.
Aug 5, 2020 11:45 PM
Aug 2018
Damn Charon and his clan are so buffed.

Exciting episode. Wondering the prayer are a must though.

Tamaki is pulling off her jokes again. Not a fan of that part since her introduction.
Enjoy your day sometimes.
Aug 6, 2020 5:52 AM
Jul 2020
PrimeX said:
Hell fucking yes motherfucker! YES! Finally, they got help from other companies as they should. It's total bullshit that they have to endure all this on their own anyway. And what's this? This cult is looking for "8 pillars"? Now I know I won't stfu in the first season as to how this show has A LOT of similarities to Naruto but come on, pillars? Might as well call them jinchurikis.

Jeesh with naruto just because naruto did it first it doesn't mean everyone else copied this shit
Aug 6, 2020 5:57 AM
Jul 2020
SouthRzVa said:
SixScoopsMeme said:

Not really. 8th. division getting some help was to be expected at some point and still, I was kinda disappointed the people that came were just some random lieutenants. Them being Benimaru or even Hibana would have been more interesting/exciting but honestly, I didn't feel anything during that scene.

Karim wasn't that random though , hibana didn't came because the author wanted to make victor to use his brain and fix this so if he would made hibana then who would give the highlight that did it's part? He wanted to make victor to contribute in the team effort.

As for benimaru if benimaru was there this wouldn't even a problem he would dealt with everyone by himself.
Benimaru is too powerful for those situations you need situations more difficult that this one for benimaru to come like if 5 demon infernals had poped out in the same place maybe benimaru would had a nice spot in the plot and deal with 1-2 at the same time by himself.
Aug 7, 2020 8:30 AM

Mar 2019
Some really inconsistent animation and plain bad designs in some frames. Freaking HATE the new character Inca, but i guess she'll come around and be more tolerable.
Aug 7, 2020 10:09 PM

Jul 2013
SixScoopsMeme said:
PrimeX said:

Jeesh with naruto just because naruto did it first it doesn't mean everyone else copied this shit
Sure, if we're talking about one or a couple of things. But a lot of things in this show are shit that Naruto already did. A lot. Might as well call this a re-skinned Naruto and it wouldn't be wrong. If this show goes for a 10-15 filler episodes then we're set.
Aug 15, 2020 5:23 AM
Feb 2018
It was an ok epsiode thanks to covid the product seemed to take a hit three or four frames used twice or three time but I unstand. I also feel sorry for tamaki the more she tries to be serious the goofy or more expose she becomes Vulcan comment was hilarious. Speaking of tamaki and the sisters haumea right just put them down and pray later in a crisis with individuals it fine but tying your hands in a major disaster it crazy. Finally the 5th came to help and Hinbana didn't that odd.
Aug 15, 2020 5:46 AM

Jun 2015
Not much 5th pillar interaction here, and to call it a battle for hearts and mind would be too cliche. This show is defo getting hot (pun intended)!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Nov 23, 2020 3:25 PM

Apr 2013
WALK!
Shinra got himself quite the Badass Opponent there with Charon, smashing him through several Buildings and not really care when Shinra reverses the situation and kicks him through more Buildings. No wonder they gave Charon lackeys that hype up everything he does.

ah yes Tamaki, as much as i love seeing your Breasts and panty... I like that she is getting screentime but i wish instead of Fanservice they would give her more genuine screentime. The upside down Ass shot though... gotta love how Confident and Proud Tamaki was looking once Karim arrived as reinforcement, despite just wearing her Underwear, Boots and her Veil
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Nov 29, 2020 2:38 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Corna is way too convenient, isn't it?
Nov 30, 2020 9:26 PM

Mar 2012
Tamaki is definitely the biggest error of this show. Awful character.
Jan 6, 2021 2:25 AM

Aug 2018
Ah yes sister Tamaki, made me forget how tense this episode was.

Edit: I liked what I saw. I don't hate her.
Jan 23, 2021 5:45 PM

Aug 2017
This anime gives fanservice a bad name and this is a reason of why fanservice is hated. I didn't care about the animation since fights are stupid. Also, Inca doesn't want to be saved while Shinra is saying his generic speeches.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 28, 2021 8:45 PM

Nov 2010
Oh man, a horned infernal. I really like how they look. If I was in that world, I would like to transform into a horned infernal too.

Vulcan is right, that bikini and veil combo looks really nice on Tamaki. lol
May 6, 2021 7:53 AM
May 2020
the "corna" gonna be heat 😉😉
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Ringare - Oct 30, 2020

125 by Humaneky »»
Apr 27, 4:35 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

_MushiRock11_ - Jul 3, 2020

138 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 4, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

84 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 15, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2020

92 by Scootboi »»
Mar 7, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

161 by Henk-Devries »»
Feb 13, 5:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.