Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 22, 2020 4:42 PM

Apr 2020
Well, this episode saved the series for me so far. It was way better than the previous. Still vague, but I hope it'll explain a lot o things better later.
I'll keep following.

The only thing that still bothers me is the desing of those teletubbies/bomberman cyborgs, it could be much better and "realistic".
I neither agree nor disagree, on the contrary.
Jul 22, 2020 4:45 PM

May 2020
I'm interested to find out what the gadoll really are. Pipe is kinda small and reminds me of a dog. It seems the gadoll are controlled in the game (as seen in the "tutorial") so I'm curious to what Pipe is.

We also found out when and why Natsume "died". Does this mean she was controlled by a player before? and if so how is she still living and thinking now? I have a lot of questions about the game and am excited to see how the plot plays out.
Jul 22, 2020 4:47 PM

Nov 2013
after the trash that was episode 2, i was totally prepared to drop it during this episode but... since it barely focused on the mini robot bullshit, the episode was actually fun... if only the rest was like this...
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 22, 2020 4:49 PM

Jan 2013
protect Pipe at all costs
Jul 22, 2020 4:51 PM

Jun 2016
deadoptimist said:
The text also said something along the lines of "humans died, cyborgs were developed"

Which in combination with the picture tells you everything you need to know. There is not much room for interpretation here as the things coming out the factory are specificly stated to be cyborgs, not robots.

Also, they never said that humans "died". Just that the number of "humans" dwindled to the point of near extinction as the number of cyborgs increased.

deadoptimist said:
They don't consider themselves human too

Which is ultimately more of a labeling issue than anything else. One might as well call Natsume a cyborg as she technically is one.
Jul 22, 2020 4:51 PM

Dec 2016
That moment when you need a training montage to beat the tutorial monster. I liked it alot but can't wait to see next's week epsode, they are teasing me real good.

deadoptimist said:
I wonder whethere the robots are really cyborgs with digital human personalities, or the shape of their world is a drug-induced matrix state with real humans hidden somewhere.

I belive that they really are cyborgs since it was what the presentation looked like and because we see Kaburagi flying in someplace that does looks like the the real world while in his original form during the opening, but I would like to be proven wrong since the matrix-state-like is cooler.

Also, Pipe does look like a Pug, it isn't realistic that people would mistake him with a dog, but it still resemble.
N04L1TYJul 22, 2020 5:05 PM
heh.
Jul 22, 2020 5:00 PM

Jun 2016
Bob-o-Dominador said:
I would like to be proven wrong since the matrix state like seems cooler.

Sorry to disappoint you here but remember what Natsume's father found at the beginning of episode one?

Jul 22, 2020 5:07 PM

Jul 2014

The othering is important though.
It's obvious to us they are initially human, but I am not convinced they see it the same way, be it a matter of deceit or belief/hierarchy. Some of the motivations in this show have already been heavy handed.
We'll see soon, I guess.

Oh, right, I forgot about the body her dad found. Didn't like the first ep at that time, especially the sudden ""something not right in our world", so I didn't pay attention.
deadoptimistJul 22, 2020 5:11 PM
Jul 22, 2020 5:14 PM

Dec 2016
Noumu said:
Bob-o-Dominador said:
I would like to be proven wrong since the matrix state like seems cooler.

Sorry to disappoint you here but remember what Natsume's father found at the beginning of episode one?

I forgot about the appearance of this thing, as I didn't know robots in the first watch it seemed to be just a random machine. I hope there is a reason to his body being on the continent insted of the ship tho.
heh.
Jul 22, 2020 5:58 PM

Jan 2020
This episode was really good, we had some explanations about what the heck is going on after that crazy episode 2 and some wholesome scenes alongside some pretty good action sequences.

This anime is doing good until this point, it is incredible the amount of bullshit people talked about an anime with just 2 episodes last week
Jul 22, 2020 6:14 PM

Feb 2019
@Noumu I have never taken Matrix as a good parameter of a good script.
Jul 22, 2020 6:22 PM

Mar 2019
Im in love with Natsume.

And Pipe is adorable.

Epic-Dence fighting and staying in Top 5 of this Season...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Jul 22, 2020 8:30 PM

Jul 2020
pretty interesting episode. really liked the world building and the explanation of how to steer the devices they use to fight Gadolls.

so now we know that the whole "extinction" of humans was caused by the human themselves on the year 2400 when they polluted the world. and these so called cyborgs where created by human beings also.

well the origin of the Gadolls are still unclear. I hope they touch on that in the future.

the animation and direction is really on point. I love the character designs and expressions they use to convey emotion (natsume's really cute ngl).

not the mention the OP is bop too. I hope people will not sleep in this show because I'm liking it so far.

I accept random friend requests!
Jul 22, 2020 8:38 PM

Aug 2019
Good guy Kaburagi, helping Natsume out with combat and giving her arm not only a massive upgrade, but also turining it into a fucking projectile laucher wow. Pipe and Natsume seem to be getting along really well together as well lol, her cute costume she made for pipe is amazing xD
Given a little bit more insight into wtf actually happened to humanity and what world this is set in, pretty wild shit. Year 2400 and pollution scuffed us, cyborgs took over parts of the world, and this organisation called Solid Quake quite literally now owned humanity, building the deca-dense over the eurasian as a "entertainment facility". All choices are now operated under one independent system, and thank god it doesn't have this crazy mental algorithm that is always set to "eliminating bugs" and "to just be a complete ass hat dictator" am i right? right?
cliffhanger was pretty fucking epic, natsume might her to spill some monster blood to defend pipe at all costs, but hay, she might be really fucking good at it.
Jul 22, 2020 9:12 PM

Jul 2016
Natsume reminds me a lot of Akko but less annoying. Anyways, she's doing her best and I'm glad to see she got an upgraded arm.

Typical "training" episode featuring a bit more exposition about the world (people causing their own ruin by acting careless, of course) and its population. So basically, the cartoonish characters are not aliens but cyborgs that were humans once and they all take part in a new society controlled by some sort of super computer. Pretty interesting world-building so far, not gonna lie. Still need to get used to the cyborgs' cute designs but compared to last episode, I find them less jarring now.
Jul 22, 2020 9:18 PM
Sep 2018
AnCap ftw saved humanity though they were the ones that brought about this whole situation. Something bugged me when they introduced the whole virtual world from last episode and i just realised it reminded me of Psycho-Pass where the system decides what is best for the people, in this case the people are the company's property. I dont think the writer would just end at 'capitalism bad'. Maybe the company actually have the good intentions of keeping humanity survive ala TTGL. Though probably not, because it was marketed as a game and technically the avatars are in no real danger. That brought up the question though why they are doing this in the first place? What does the company gain from creating this system. It cant be for money because does money even exist? Virtual credit could mean only so much. It could be for power or like I mentioned before, for the sake of humanity. Wonder how they will tackle this side of things.

Also when the deca-dence fell into an underground tunnel, i thought it was an ambush by the underground people. Guess not, but im sure we will see them soon. Im feeling a major TTGL vibes especially in the last frame of the ending credits where two people are pointing to the sky. It might just be a coincidence.
Jul 22, 2020 9:45 PM

Feb 2015
Training episode, sometimes needed, it was good, the animation in the real world truly shines. Well, that’s how the cyborgs got there, and for cyborgs, they used to be humans, who knows how they maintain a brain with the years. That arm made by Kaburagi is precious. So, Kaburagi informed Minato about the situation with Pipe, such an interesting relation.
Jul 22, 2020 9:48 PM
Jun 2019
Honestly, Natsume is the best, she has positively the best character design.
I totally saw the hand mod coming, making your "weakness" a strenght tgat's so
baller XD.

My major irritation with the show is the designs of the cyborgs, the bits in decadence look great and I love that art style but the andriod stuff is really a miss for me. But it does make the two visually distinct and I think that's the point.
Jul 22, 2020 9:53 PM
Jun 2019
KANLen09 said:
(after that whole VR plot twist last episode).

I don't think it's in VR. I think it's more for a case where the robots can stream their consciousness into physical bodies. The humans are actually real humans that live in the middle of the robot's entertainment thing. Basically real humans used as NPCs. As for humans like Kaburagi I think basically they just are Gear that looks like humans, however they make the gears.
Jul 22, 2020 10:33 PM

Mar 2009
Another great episode, but not as good as last week's masterful one. We even got more answers this week, so that's cool.

Natsume is such a fun character.
Jul 23, 2020 12:08 AM
Dec 2019
Interesting how Natsume was brought back to life, and since then her chip has recognised her as dead. I wonder if that has happened to everyone else who is classed as a bug.

But i do like a good training montage. certainly seem like she getting the hang of it now. And now she has her new hand she'll be a killing machine in no time.
Jul 23, 2020 12:37 AM

Aug 2012
Noumu said:
_Dusty_ said:
So... I was right last week. It is an anti-capitalist show.

If anything it's "anti anarcho capitalist" but that's about it.

_Dusty_ said:
I think what the show was telling us was that, once humans started dying out, a load of robots were built to replace them and, over the centuries, humans were forced into this situation where they're the subject of the robots but they don't know it.

Not really, once the earth became uninhabitable due to air pollution many people went to the corporations and exchanged their real body for an artificial one under the condition of them becoming company property. The world itself seems to be dominated by 6 megacorporations with Solid Quake being the self-proclaimed "market leader".

As for the "tankers" it seems like Solid Quake at one point decided to buy of all the remaining regular humans and indoctrinated their children in order to create this "Deca-Dence" game.

Also, while it's easy to assume that there are AGIs / ASIs we don't actually have confirmation about any existing ones as of right now. All the "robots" are essentially just uplifted humans.

nightcrawlercyp said:
if gadols are produced by the corp the purpose is population control i.e. to kill off excess population

No, there would be no need for that. Their only purpose seems to be is getting slaughtered by the players for fun.

Just for fun? Lots of real humans suffered and died due to the gadol attacks. Maybe is fun for the cyborg ex humans but not for the humans on the lower level that actually have to deal with it.
That reminds someone asked why removing the limiter makes you stronger and why is forbidden. The reason it makes you stronger is because you can react faster to what is going on so you realize faster if you get hit or if the amount of damage of certain body parts. Why is forbidden upon pain of death/dismantle is because it causes the cyborgs to sympathize with normal humans and this can cause an uprising against the ones controlling the system. Is why they are so adamant that bugs (free humans) be eliminated because if they are enough of them they can start a resistance movement.
Jul 23, 2020 12:55 AM
Mar 2020
honstly dont quite get the people who are scoring the show low currently. So far its entertaining, has an interesting premise and the paceing is on point.
Jul 23, 2020 3:11 AM

Jun 2019
It's ok so far. I will keep watching it, currently its a solid watch compared to the rest of the seasonal anime. Not completly immersed quiite yet in the plot and characters though. But noenthelss, it may change as the series progress. Have enjoyed the cliff-hanger esque endings though.
Jul 23, 2020 3:15 AM

Feb 2014
After last week's twist-heavy episode, this episode felt more down-to-earth with Natsume doing her best her learn how to fight against the Gadoll. She did struggle at first and her clumsiness did show a few times, which did make for some funny scenes when she kept getting hit or kept making silly mistakes.

Either way, it was still nice of Kaburagi to go out of his way to help her learn. Not only that, but he also took her to a parts shop so that he could upgrade her prosthetic arm that also doubles as a weapon to make it easier for her to fight.

We also got another backstory drop, which showed how humans were driven near to extinction because of the huge increase of air pollution that made living normally virtually impossible. Because of that, most of them went to corporations to become a cyborg under the main condition of becoming that company's property.

The episode ended on a tense note when Deca-Dence itself caved into the ground, with a lot of Gadoll enemies waiting underground for their attack. I do hope that Kaburagi can save his pet, Pipe, in time. I already have a soft spot for the little one, so I don't want to see it get killed so early on in the series. =(
Jul 23, 2020 4:54 AM

Oct 2016
Nothing like a good ol training montage, I really enjoyed that episode and Natsume is a really great character. The plot continues to thiccen, so they're cyborgs huh, interesting.

Looking forward for more, a show that's definitely not being talked about enough this season.
Jul 23, 2020 5:01 AM

Jun 2017
You know what?
I am completely interested and on board with the show

Deca-Dence, you have my full attention
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Jul 23, 2020 5:15 AM
Apr 2020
Natsume encountered a near death experience and her chip malfunctioned that's why she was considered a bug. Pipe was also considered a bug, I guess Pipe may have some form of extraordinary powers. lol

Deca-Dense is being controlled by a corporation, taking advantage of the pollution. I guess there are other parts of the world that are still habitable. Therefore, I guess Natsume's dad is still alive.

Ao_SkyJul 23, 2020 5:21 AM
Jul 23, 2020 6:15 AM

Mar 2014
This show would have been so much better if there wasn't any of those "avatar" stuff, it's so out of place and unnecessary
Jul 23, 2020 7:52 AM

Dec 2018
The CG in some parts looked bad but other than that the plot and animation are really good in the show till now.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the character design on the robots looks a bit kiddish, I mean it doesn't bother me much but it just feels weird that those kind of objects are controlling the humans.
Jul 23, 2020 8:56 AM

Mar 2017
I'm finding a lot of this confusing... so the humans built the cyborgs and now they're the ones in charge? Do the humans know that? Also, do the cyborgs control the humans who join the power, or do they just have artificial bodies that look like humans?
Jul 23, 2020 10:02 AM

Oct 2017
So it's still not clear whether everyone in this world are humans or not. Like from what I get is the players are humans who dive into another world. Now my question is, is this only a virtual world or a real world and the humans from normal world dive into this world uh I'm so confused lol.
Jul 23, 2020 12:12 PM

May 2018
Jul 23, 2020 1:39 PM

Mar 2015
Montage episode!

"You must be able to look in all directions at all times." That or wear a helmet. ;)
The sword that takes life gives life
Jul 23, 2020 2:51 PM

Sep 2010
Basically, what i take from this is china killing the world and then buying whatever remains afterwards and all the rich assholes in world get turned into cyborgs to control humankind and ofc china also bioengineers the gadol...

Yep, china is to blame for what will happen to us in 400 years...
I don't expect justice. I expect revenge, even if it solves nothing in the end.
I don't expect redemption. I expect decadence and self destruction.
I don't expect compassion. I expect selfishness.
I don't expect people making choices. I expect a cruel fate forced upon them.
Jul 23, 2020 3:03 PM

Dec 2016
Noumu said:
deadoptimist said:
The text also said something along the lines of "humans died, cyborgs were developed"

Which in combination with the picture tells you everything you need to know. There is not much room for interpretation here as the things coming out the factory are specificly stated to be cyborgs, not robots.

Also, they never said that humans "died". Just that the number of "humans" dwindled to the point of near extinction as the number of cyborgs increased.

deadoptimist said:
They don't consider themselves human too

Which is ultimately more of a labeling issue than anything else. One might as well call Natsume a cyborg as she technically is one.

I'm also at this point agreeing with @deadoptimist that they are 100% robots without any human parts or/and personality and that scene was more symbolic than to show how human replaced organic bodies.

KANLen09 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
so is confirmed that the robot things were once humans and that every human is chipped. Makes me wonder what the gadol really are. Maybe they are living things affected by pollution or maybe humans of failed experiments from the corporation

There is no VR world. There are 3 categories of humans:
1. those at the bottom that are chipped and some are controlled with those chips
2. those at the middle that have been turned to robots with human brains and control some of those at the bottom
3. the ones that control the system itself and we still have not seen.
The VR is just the interface between layers of humans. Humans at layer 2 believe those at layer 1 are just npc/characters in a game.
That being said I wonder what gadol really are

Well, this explanation really clears it up the whole VR thing, especially with those having "administrative" properties of the system. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong in my understanding.

On another note, the Gadoll, yeah, interesting creatures are they.

I would only correct one thing, this isn't VR but but if anything something more like Augmented reality (AR). ;)
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 23, 2020 3:09 PM

Dec 2016
Djisas said:
Basically, what i take from this is china killing the world and then buying whatever remains afterwards and all the rich assholes in world get turned into cyborgs to control humankind and ofc china also bioengineers the gadol...

Yep, china is to blame for what will happen to us in 400 years...

I don't know if it's bait but bro... everyone is guilty.

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 23, 2020 5:16 PM

Jun 2015
Well after an eye opening 2nd eps which for me blew the lid on what I thought I was watching. Back to some story in the 3rd and a training montage. New hand = level up! Go MC! Quite enjoying this show, it sure is fun!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 23, 2020 6:52 PM

Jun 2016
I have to say if there is one thing I don't like anout Deca-Dence then it's the fact that this anime only has 12 episodes. We're already 25% in and the MC barely finished the "tutorial level". I'm not going to be surprised if things are going to feel rushed later on down the line and I have no doubt that many characters aren't going to be as fleshed out as I would have liked them to be. IMO given the scope this would have worked much better as a 24 episode series.

I guess for the rankers you could also add "to not become replaceable again" but generally yes, just for fun.

nightcrawlercyp said:
Lots of real humans suffered and died due to the gadol attacks.

But have they really? We know that the whole "humanity was driven to the brink of extinction by the sudden emergence of the unknown life forms Gadoll" is a bunch of nonsense and aside from "butchering duty" no one seems to be forced to leave Deca-Dence. The only regular humans that actually seem to be killed by the Gadoll are those who make "the wrong decisions" based on the lack of understanding how the world actually works.

nightcrawlercyp said:
Maybe is fun for the cyborg ex humans but not for the humans on the lower level that actually have to deal with it.

The game is fun for the paying customers but the system doesn't care about anyone's lives. Cyborg, Gadoll or regular human, misbehave and you're done for. The company seems to be rather non discriminatory in that regard.
Jul 23, 2020 6:59 PM

Jan 2011
kinda like how this show doesn't waste too much time without giving you some info but still leaving somethings unanswered ,though the overarching plot still is up in the air right now which is fine,shame this show is getting over looked it might turn out really good (hopefully) i like it so far.
Jul 23, 2020 8:30 PM

Jul 2020
I dunno, can we truly believe that exposition backstory is 100% true, after all, it only showed us one side of the story. I believe that there is more to it than just "humans were pushed to the brink of extinction by so, so, and so".
Jul 23, 2020 9:42 PM

Aug 2012
Noumu said:
I have to say if there is one thing I don't like anout Deca-Dence then it's the fact that this anime only has 12 episodes. We're already 25% in and the MC barely finished the "tutorial level". I'm not going to be surprised if things are going to feel rushed later on down the line and I have no doubt that many characters aren't going to be as fleshed out as I would have liked them to be. IMO given the scope this would have worked much better as a 24 episode series.

I guess for the rankers you could also add "to not become replaceable again" but generally yes, just for fun.

nightcrawlercyp said:
Lots of real humans suffered and died due to the gadol attacks.

But have they really? We know that the whole "humanity was driven to the brink of extinction by the sudden emergence of the unknown life forms Gadoll" is a bunch of nonsense and aside from "butchering duty" no one seems to be forced to leave Deca-Dence. The only regular humans that actually seem to be killed by the Gadoll are those who make "the wrong decisions" based on the lack of understanding how the world actually works.

nightcrawlercyp said:
Maybe is fun for the cyborg ex humans but not for the humans on the lower level that actually have to deal with it.

The game is fun for the paying customers but the system doesn't care about anyone's lives. Cyborg, Gadoll or regular human, misbehave and you're done for. The company seems to be rather non discriminatory in that regard.

1. Yes lots of people die. In ep 2 for instance
2. Not forced to leave, so if a surprise attack happens and you fell of deck is your fault. Also the ones they call avatars are forced to live. And consider that someone still has to fight anyway. More than that you have support units that also have to live
3. Gadol are still a bit of mistery so who they kill or why they act like this is still unknown
Jul 23, 2020 9:54 PM

Oct 2008
RESCUE PIPE!!!
keeps getting better and better!
Natsume hardcore traning was nice!
oh my the world building is very impressive!
5/5.

Jul 24, 2020 12:43 AM

Jun 2014
Really liking this. I think if the "real" people had been drawn/animated differently, the reaction to the episode 2 twist wouldn't have been so severe. If they had drawn them as sexy high schoolers the score would be over 8 easily
Jul 24, 2020 12:40 PM
Apr 2016
like it or not, but there s no show with such good animation quality this season. I m not fond of the story so far, but damn the animation is so good
Jul 24, 2020 2:26 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Finally, its time for the real adventure as the new Natsume tried hard practice the basic of the 'game'. It was indeed hard for a girl like her, to seriously attached with all of that training. On the other hand, i found it interesting, and really intrigueing with how Kaburagi called it a 'tutorial'. Lmao. This is starting to reaching the level of new RPG show based on game. With these episode, the hype practically led us to accepted that condition on these show. Somehow, i felt okay. But, still, its too random and fast-forward as the show did not give some justification over its pacing.

Whatever. Lets see how well Natsume's development of battling with a hard tutorial she learnt from these episode. Because, of some new attached weapon armed she had, thanks to Kaburagi 'money'. She might be useful in the battle against Gadoll. The real battle against more Gadoll!

Then maybe, she would eventually break the system, and bring back the humanity that long gone. Because of some apocalypstic event that occur on the earth. Because of some random company appeared as the plot point. Because, yeah, thats these show storyline! Such a tragic back story this had. Somehow, i was amazed. Sometimes i felt confused. This show finally reached the new level of creativity, i believed. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 24, 2020 2:56 PM

Feb 2017
This episode was good, training focus, the dog have a secret and Natsume too, Kaburagi is doing all he can collecting bugs and errors to fight against the system and revenge his friends :)
Jul 24, 2020 10:05 PM

Jun 2013
Pipe is my favorite character lol He's so fucking cute. I don't have much to say about the episode itself. Just Natsume training and getting closer with Kaburagi. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
臭い-
Jul 25, 2020 4:14 AM

Apr 2015
The powerup training episode, apparently just as essential to a battle show as a beach episode is to a SOL and a festival episode is to a romcom.

The double world twist was ballsy and the execution so far is sufficiently engaging, but I feel the dystopian setting itself is slightly cliche and/or weak; perhaps like how the juxtaposition of genres in School-Live was new but the zombie setting itself wasn't anything special. This could limit the show's potential somewhat, or perhaps we could get another twist or reveal?

Looks like the writers were thinking of The Professional before writing the characters here.
Jul 25, 2020 4:34 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2020

240 by DebiPS »»
Apr 15, 6:10 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2020

78 by bubba460z »»
Feb 26, 9:34 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2020

123 by bubba460z »»
Feb 26, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2020

126 by bubba460z »»
Feb 26, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Deca-Dence Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2020

112 by bubba460z »»
Feb 26, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.