Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 9, 2020 9:57 PM

Oct 2012
Omg secret route with the president.
I'M DIGGING IT
May 9, 2020 10:08 PM

Mar 2020
what the fuck is a jelly noodles. that shit sounds nasty
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 9, 2020 10:10 PM
May 2020
Had a blast this episode. It has this kind of a 'special episode' vibe to it-well for me- and it gives me laughs, especially when they were having the boat race when Bakarina just zoom pass Alan.

And Mary in this episode is just priceless, it really shows us how much dedication she has, like when her, Alan and Bakarina were talking and Alan got all flustered she was like "Don't relize that you like her" (That was from Lezerman) and Katarina was just "Oh, they're so in love".

And the foreshadowing in this episode, when Sophia tell Katarina that they have shop togethed before. And when at the end of the episode, when Sirius is in the last frame and the girls got a close up and they have this dark aura behind them.

One more thing is, how sweet Sophia is in this episode. She's being a wingwoman for her brother. Now, in the original route Nicol has a sister complex, and now i feel like he still have it so i'm wondering if Sophia-who i feel doesn't has a brother complex, butthatsjustme- is willing to help her brother be with Katarina. Because this episode and in the manga also she always helped her btother. BUT, I'm not sure if this is right or not, she could just be being sweet and wanting to see her brother happy. I don't even know what i'm trying to say here-Carry on-

Overall, a great episode. We got to see more of Bakarina's harem and more interactions beetween them.
Parad0xAng3lMay 9, 2020 10:18 PM
May 9, 2020 10:21 PM
Jul 2017
PersiaJuliet23 said:
MakingTheMaouCry said:

Ooooooooooh
Makes plenty sense if you say that acchan is Sophia.
That would explain why she likes similar books as Catarina but is still above her in terms of knowledge. Wow, did not expect that subtle hint to be given here. Still, not confirmed so can't tell for sure but I think you might have nailed it.

Also this. I was also not expecting Nicol to confess but I'm pretty sure he meant something else. But sure did sound like a confession though. However, why is it being forgotten/ treated like it never happened? I hope there's more mention of this moment.
Also Keith trying to kiss Catarina but failed lol. She woke up. Also Keith master cockblocking geordo again. He even acknowledges him to be so persistent. Haha.

Also I'm sure Catarina is going to fall for the president. I mean, from her viewpoint, the main cast are just people from a game that she knows all about since she studied them for the game. But the president is strangely alluring by the fact that she knows nothing about him and would get to know him slowly and eventually fall in love.
That is what I think at least and there are plenty of hints given already. But still, nothing can be said till its canon. So, let's hope for something new and different.

but I've been thinking that if she really is acchan is Sophia, why is she rooting for her brother with Catarina? Did she get too caught up in the role? Also did she also get hit by a truck? Too many mysteries here.

If you want to know what's happened in her previous life before she change to a villainess (Katarina Claes). next episode up to the second to the ending episode, the "Katarina's Unfinished Route Arc" will be started.

If my guessed that you asking you're question; between episode 9 - 10 you will get the real answer about her past life...(if my guessed is correct)😅😅😅

OK thanks. look forward to it.
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
May 9, 2020 11:12 PM

Jul 2016
Never thought I would enjoy cockblocking this much. When it comes to Gerald, Keith has totally mastered that skill xD

As for Mary... she seems to start embracing her yandere-side because damn, she looks like she's about to cut some d*cks.

Fun episode overall. Featuring a more "side stories" kind of structure and less plot-related situations (except for the dream sequence) but still quite entertaining in the end.
Now, that dream Katarina had tho... so it seems my theory about Sophia is almost confirmed. She's basically Katarina's previous life friend who hasn't recovered her memories yet. With this info, I guess she will eventually become more relevant to the general plot so I really look forward to the moment she remembers her past self.

By the way, it looks like the idea of a hidden route regarding Sirius's character is quite possible with this episode so now, I look forward to seeing that development as well.
May 9, 2020 11:59 PM
Nov 2015
BlufaceBaby said:
what the fuck is a jelly noodles. that shit sounds nasty

She mean eating some japanese ramen in summer and jelly those regular fruit taste jelly.
May 10, 2020 12:08 AM
Oct 2019
See route with student council president sirius
Alright, time to add another ship into Anitrend top 10 ships
May 10, 2020 1:15 AM

Oct 2018
Why did they show that dream at the end? And why did it have such a serious tone?

I feel like its something really important

I have a feeling things will get serious soon
-Aincrad-May 10, 2020 1:22 AM
May 10, 2020 2:37 AM

Feb 2015
Otome game is one of my favorite series this season however the plot is really odd. I dunno why I like it so much as most of the conflict is bland or non existant. There is no tention and is mostly focused in the comedy aspect of it. However it keeps the vibe so good that I guess that the whole season would be like that. Then again it could be like 'Cautious Hero' (Shinchou Yuusha) and throw the whole season into a spiral with a complete twist of the story from the left giving everyone a 'WTF did just happened' Althought I highly doubt this would be the case.
"Miharu denki desu"
May 10, 2020 3:19 AM

Apr 2018
hoho is the white haired girl perhaps Catarina's friend in the other world
May 10, 2020 4:14 AM
Dec 2009
all right the gey route is only for mary and marie now (i'm rooting for mary ofc, the first gey door).
I got a feeling that Sophia like her friend before. and well, she went too deep into yuri romance literature and fujoshi world.

Ganbare bakarina
May 10, 2020 4:16 AM
Dec 2009
herrickluk said:
Looks like they’re finally addressing the other world with that nostalgic dream of Acchan!

I have a theory that the girls Catarina is with are also from another world, especially with what Sophia said,
“Somehow, I feel as if I spent time with you like this before, long ago.”

That would be a nice twist! Looking forward to more other world revelations.

Yes, I got that vibe too from her. and her taste too
May 10, 2020 5:30 AM

Jan 2009
Glad to see they added in the summer short stories instead of skipping them.
Another good episode.

-Aincrad- said:
Why did they show that dream at the end? And why did it have such a serious tone?

I feel like its something really important

I have a feeling things will get serious soon

It's a common trope in anime and manga that flashback scenes are very important in hindsight.
May 10, 2020 5:44 AM
Mar 2019
A great 4koma like episode
May 10, 2020 5:48 AM

Sep 2009
Mhh pretty sure the president is the 'special' character o:
like the kind of true route you usually only unlock if you have played through all the other routes before!

I don't think Bakarina will end up with anyone tho bc let's be honest this anime is more about the comedy than anything else :(

May 10, 2020 5:56 AM

Jan 2010
Meruru-tan said:
Mhh pretty sure the president is the 'special' character o:
like the kind of true route you usually only unlock if you have played through all the other routes before!

I don't think Bakarina will end up with anyone tho bc let's be honest this anime is more about the comedy than anything else :(

Yeah, I was thinking the president is super likely to be a secret/true route that you only unlock after you've played all the routes! And I can't remember if Katarina managed to complete all 4, let alone start the president route - if such a route exists. I really hope it does though, because Sirius is mysterious and I want to know more about him.

This show is just so fun to watch. I really love how lighthearted it is.
May 10, 2020 6:20 AM

Jun 2015
This show is such good fun. Catarina's character is so funny and she might be she setting herself up for the ultimate doom flag as Im pretty sure all the boys are after her :D
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 10, 2020 6:39 AM

Apr 2012
Honestly, Keith is a little too much, like can he just leave the story for 2 minutes? But the anime is still wholesome and funny I love it.
May 10, 2020 7:21 AM

Feb 2014
If there's one thing that Keith has mastered to an art form, it's his cockblocking skills, which he always uses to make sure that Geordo never spends any alone time with Katarina. If makes me wonder if Geordo will every find a way to counter this...

Anyways, this episode felt pretty relaxing, with 6 separate parts during Summer vacation and how Katarina and the others spend their time together from shopping for books to having a day out at the lake.

Mary is still one of my favourite girls, although I highly doubt that she'll get her wish of being with Katarina. Still, she got to be with Katarina on that rowing boat, so that's some success, I guess. XD

Sophia is determined to get her brother, Nicol, together with Katarina and those two had a memorable moment as well. At this rate, Katarina is doing a solid job at making all of the guys fall in love with her, which could come back to bite her if she's not careful.

As for Sirius, the fact that she confidently said to Katarina that he isn't in love with any girl at that time makes me think that he's the secret character route in the Fortune Lovers game and Katarina's flashback dream of her friend wanting to drop the big spoiler to Katarina about the secret route makes me more confident that Sirius is that character in question.

Hopefully we won't have to wait long to find out if it is Sirius or not.
May 10, 2020 7:24 AM

Jul 2014
So... what was the damn hard route that her friend was talkin about!? The pres? He is high spec as she said and the OP kinda implies that when after her friend was talking, flags popped out and pres scene came next.
This has been such a fun show through and through! Bakarina is adorable af.
May 10, 2020 7:40 AM

Jul 2015
Ah, there's something about a girl as dense as she is... That just feels nice. I guess I'm just at the point where seeing a guy like that is just annoying now, but a girl feels kind of refreshing... May have said something like this already but anyways, episode was great.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
May 10, 2020 8:39 AM
May 2020
Whats the name of the piano song Alan played, i know at 17:35 he said its "For You, My Dearest One", but I couldn't find it on youtube. help pls i want to play that song :'(
May 10, 2020 8:43 AM

Feb 2019
Damn, did not expect Sophia to be such a great wingwoman lol way to go at giving her brother some alone time with Catarina. Unlike Alan or even Keith, it seems Nicol is pretty straight to the point with basically confessing that he has feelings for Catarina. And Catarina can't handle the heat lol then again it was the right thing to do because Catarina isn't just Bakarina, she's also denser than diamonds.

Mary soon turning into a yandere was unexpected. And Catarina still thinks she's in love with Alan.

I can't get enough of this show!

Also this show is a gold mine of screenshots with Bakarina.
ShikkakkuMay 10, 2020 8:47 AM
May 10, 2020 9:27 AM

Dec 2019
"If this girl was any more dense she'd be on the periodic table." That pretty much defines Katarina. I love her personality and her as a character in general, and I'm in love with her design.

These short stories were really cute and wholesome. Keith is giving Geordo a hard time, the man doesn't even get the chance to talk to Katarina! And Mary is thirstyyyy. But the one to take the first step and confess, beside Geordo ofc, was Nicol, I was so not expecting for that tho.
May 10, 2020 11:50 AM

Mar 2010
Wait, it's episode 6 and Maria is already conquered? Damn this feel fast compared to manga even though it the same thing.
May 10, 2020 3:21 PM
May 2015
A refreshing episode, I love how they include all the gang when going boating! I feel like due to all the changes that Catarina has made that maybe Gerald more warm hearted and not a black hearted two-faced prince? Also love the character development of Mary LOL she's not the shy, shunned girl anymore.

I totally relate when Catarina just gets overwhelmed by the beauty and charm of Nicole T_T I just have a total soft spot for those types of characters.

I wanna know so much more about the president too! He's like a super secret route that probably didn't get coded in or something.
May 10, 2020 3:22 PM

Aug 2015
I am pretty sure the secret route is meant to be the president (it´s an otome game after all) but imagine if it was a "Katarina" route, that would be hilarious.

Anyway, I am cheering for Alan on the guys side, and Mary or Maria on the girls side. Keith is just a pro at cockblocking and Giordo/Gerald is just at the bad side of this harem mess.

Finally, the moment with Nicol was kinda ruined for me because I kept thinking "How could Inosuke be saying such things?"
May 10, 2020 3:34 PM

Jun 2012
I'm liking this a lot, but I need plot and drama too, I need it!
May 10, 2020 8:21 PM

Mar 2016
And everyone still wants to love on her! If I found a game world like this I would BEG to be the main character in it so I could be doted and loved over so much! XD
May 10, 2020 8:43 PM

May 2019
CrossBlack said:
"If this girl was any more dense she'd be on the periodic table." That pretty much defines Katarina. I love her personality and her as a character in general, and I'm in love with her design.

These short stories were really cute and wholesome. Keith is giving Geordo a hard time, the man doesn't even get the chance to talk to Katarina! And Mary is thirstyyyy. But the one to take the first step and confess, beside Geordo ofc, was Nicol, I was so not expecting for that tho.

Great definition, what is sad because if she loved otome games, she was a romantic teenager like the most. And romantic girls have the right to think about their own romance and possible lovestories.

But Bakarina become so obsessed with the thing of avoid flags of doom that she is prevent herself of be subject of any romance and becoming the densest character in japanese anime in years.

Btw, it is half of the season and just one of the harem members took a step forward, and it was completely useless. So i dont expect anything near of a conclusion in the race for Bakarina.

But the Seitokai boy probably is the secret "hard route", and since Caty is not caring about him, she may follow all the steps to something near of a doom. But it would not make sense, since she in the game is only punished for mistreat Maria, the heroine, who already is falling for Bakarina.

The only disappointment with the story in general is that it is becoming repetitive and there is so much potential of become more exciting if the author add any REAL villain, or turning point event like an enemy invasion in that peaceful kingdom.

Add tragedy would be asking too much since it is a comedy, right?
May 10, 2020 10:14 PM

Feb 2015
Honestly at this point, the only thing that is making me look forward for the next week is this anime
May 11, 2020 12:14 AM

Jun 2019
A little bit boring episode, but it's okay. I'm waiting for something better in the next week
May 11, 2020 3:21 AM

Oct 2016
Keith should turn his cockblocking skills towards mary cause she a sly girl.
May 11, 2020 6:05 AM

Mar 2010
I hope Keith don't like Catarina in a romantic way. Just feels wrong

Ahh I love Bakarina but hate the harem competition of this anime
May 11, 2020 6:25 AM

Jul 2009
Mary is the one that is trying her best here to keep Catarina to herself LOL
I love the meetings in her mind!
May 11, 2020 6:45 AM

May 2015
RobertBobert said:

This is done only for the reason that the show as a whole uses the harem only for parody and humor in general. When the title recalls that it is actually romance, only two people will remain in focus.

Well its still a harem at the end of the day. I personally hope the focus is on Catarina and the main heroine of the game. They're cute together.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 11, 2020 8:03 AM

Sep 2018
I'm not a fan of yuri.. but in this show, I like to pair Katarina to all girls lol Mary, Maria and Sophia!! Guys are so boring! Keith is cute though.. I like him. I like emotionless guys but to Nicol.. I don't like him, he's boring. I want to ship Gerald and Katarina but Gerald don't have that many exposure.
May 11, 2020 10:20 AM

Jun 2009
aw it seems like Katarina has created a positive climate & influenced not just her peers, but the maids and her parents! her mom is great haha

I loved the whole rivalry btwn Keith & Geordo! they shared a nice moment on the ride back from the picnic, which was real cute! Geordo's exchange w/ Nicol was interesting then, but my fave part was everyone trying to ride in a boat w/ Katarina!! Katarina's athleticism was in full swing, dang

all this time, I thought Sophia was into Katarina, but her cheering on Nicol was interesting.

& Katarina assuring Keith that she'll be fine finishing the rest of the work & ending up sleeping... that was great & so MEEEE this past wk

May 11, 2020 11:46 AM

Mar 2019
Seems like they're strongly hinting towards Sophia being Bakarina's old friend, I wonder how that is going to affect the plot... The hidden route mentioned at the end should still be from the perspective of Maria since she's the protagonist of the otome game, so other than the red haired boy or a plot twist yuri ending with bakarina I can't think of any other candidates for it. For now, I'm speculating that Sophia will at some point gain her memory back and help guide Bakarina.
May 11, 2020 2:59 PM

Aug 2018
In the game, Maria was the one loved and coveted by many characters but in this reality, Catarina took that role even if she just wanted to avoid her doom flags. Truly making a harem without being aware of it lul
May 11, 2020 5:37 PM

Mar 2019
I love how dense Katrina is it adds some comedy to the Story. Maria was ready to kill someone for Katrina's love. Also really nice character-building especially with Sophia and Alan.

I guess we are getting into the first conflict with the very problematic route in the game.
Something seems off about that President. Is he a love interest?
May 11, 2020 7:17 PM
Mar 2015
She does make some of the same mistakes in both worlds
May 12, 2020 1:16 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Welp I got my weekly dose of Katarina.. still loving this girl and this anime as my wholesome enjoyable entertainment. I want to be part of the harem.

She defines that quote of how 'evil can look so attractive'. So being isekai'd into the villain position does not always end in doom after all XD welp so far.
May 12, 2020 2:27 AM

Nov 2011
Slightly felt filler-ish but still good. Nicole making his move.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
May 12, 2020 7:26 AM

May 2018
Keith is quite the playboy, amirite
May 12, 2020 8:05 AM
Jul 2014
This was for me the least interesting episode so far. It was mostly filler episode a series of short stories with some good wholesome moments, but something didn't feel as great as it was at the beginning of the show. I hope the show gets better next episode.
May 12, 2020 9:00 AM

Jun 2008
I feel like I'm missing something here...like if Katarina stopped being a villain...who will become the villain? because a villain must exist in an otome game.

IDK why but this character gives me the vibe of villain:

ワンダーランド花 ♥

May 12, 2020 4:39 PM

Oct 2017
I began loving this show and I still like it but... the premise is running out. This episode has been the weakest so far.

The series is still living on its premise alone, and we are hallway through. They should give up with the villain theme a Catarina's fear of death, it is pointless now.

It seems from now on things are going to get truly interesting, or I hope so.
AxemableMay 12, 2020 4:46 PM
May 13, 2020 6:37 AM

Jun 2012
I was so excited to watch the series after reading the synopsis. The first four episodes were so good and fun to watch. I don't know if it's just me, the last two episodes have been meh for me. I hope the series does pick up the pace.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
May 13, 2020 1:57 PM

Apr 2008
I feel like I would enjoy this more if Catarina wasn't retarded, or maybe if something actualy happened... at this point it can only be redeemed if it has a subversive ending like boning Maria.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

125 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2020

156 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

164 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

236 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

135 by tunaworks »»
Mar 27, 2:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.