Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2020 11:45 AM

Apr 2019
Whenever i watch anime with bad CG a part of me dies a little. It feels so alienated from the anime and makes it uncomfortable to watch. With bad CG in mean that the animation of it feels stiff, out of that world and just awkward in general. Some shows i remember with bad cg are Arifureta, Berserk, Azur Lane and Piano no Mori
SSSS.Gridman removed from bad CG list (fight @Pylia for this)

Not only does feel bad CG very rushed and low effort, it just ruins the image of the anime. Do you skip anime with bad CG or do you watch it anyway (in agony)?

However, if it is done right e.g. Kill la Kill, Fate/, weathering with you and Blame! it totally rocks.
2lifeMay 4, 2020 1:10 PM

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 4, 2020 12:00 PM
Jul 2018
I watch it. I found myself replaying quite a few scenes in Beastars just to appreciate the fluidity of movement. They did a really good job with that.
I can't even imagine skipping on a story as good as Dorohedoro because of the CG.

Edit: Just realized OP asked for bad CG! I do watch bad CG if I like the story. I enjoyed Macross Zero despite that. I was put off by the CG in Kingdom but I'm trying to make myself get past it so I can experience the story.
May 4, 2020 12:04 PM

Apr 2020
Yah couldn't watch arifureta for bad cgi, but on the other hand ufotable nailed the cgi in kimetsu no yaiba
May 4, 2020 12:05 PM

Jul 2012
I generally don't pay attention, especially when it's things like copy/paste enemy foot soldiers or background characters. I don't watch anime for things like enemy designs so something like Arifureta never bothered me and I barely noticed.
Granted I also watched the entirety of SD Gundam Force and that was almost hilariously bad with how inconsistent the CGI was and how unintentionally goofy some scenes ended up looking.
May 4, 2020 12:08 PM

Apr 2019
Zoro69420 said:
Yah couldn't watch arifureta for bad cgi, but on the other hand ufotable nailed the cgi in kimetsu no yaiba

yes i agree with this. biggest turn down of arifureta was its cg

May 4, 2020 12:09 PM

Oct 2013
Nah it usually don't bother me
imagine skipping something amazing as Overlord because CG
May 4, 2020 12:09 PM

Apr 2019
GamerDLM said:
I generally don't pay attention, especially when it's things like copy/paste enemy foot soldiers or background characters. I don't watch anime for things like enemy designs so something like Arifureta never bothered me and I barely noticed.
Granted I also watched the entirety of SD Gundam Force and that was almost hilariously bad with how inconsistent the CGI was and how unintentionally goofy some scenes ended up looking.

The inconsistency in "That time i got reincarnated as a slime" is sadly not goofy but hurtful. I mean the scenes with Rimuru were nice and well done, and there were background elements which hurts my eyes like the foot soldiers

May 4, 2020 12:12 PM
Dec 2017
Nope, I don't mind CG in anime at all.
in fact, I have a CG anime in my favorite list (Souten No Ken 2nd Season)
if the character and story are good enough for me, that's all I care about.
May 4, 2020 12:13 PM

Jun 2012
Good CG can definitely cause some visualgasm to me whereas bad CG always make me drop my eyeballs. That's why I dropped Arifureta after 30 seconds
May 4, 2020 12:15 PM

Aug 2016
Only if it's downright afwul like Arifureta's PS2 graphics.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.

Jul 2012
2life said:
GamerDLM said:

The inconsistency in "That time i got reincarnated as a slime" is sadly not goofy but hurtful. I mean the scenes with Rimuru were nice and well done, and there were background elements which hurts my eyes like the foot soldiers

But that's the thing I actually don't know what you're referencing because I don't watch background characters. When there's a scene with no focus I could understand drifting around or noticing things like long distance anime faces. But if there's something wildly more interesting happening it's easy to tunnel vision which is generally intended with the way scenes are framed.

Apr 2019
Issmail22Lawfy said:

you either have balls of steel to look past trough it, or you're an absolute monster

May 4, 2020 12:21 PM

Apr 2020
Deknijff said:
Nah it usually don't bother me
imagine skipping something amazing as Overlord because CG
s1 was good a solid 7/10 for me s2 was bad s3 was alright if only the story progressed a bit... but hey I love it when ainz flexes hard ooof
May 4, 2020 12:22 PM

Apr 2019
GamerDLM said:

But that's the thing I actually don't know what you're referencing because I don't watch background characters. When there's a scene with no focus I could understand drifting around or noticing things like long distance anime faces. But if there's something wildly more interesting happening it's easy to tunnel vision which is generally intended with the way scenes are framed.

i mean, when the side characters fought, it was bad in general. the whole army of pigs were so badly animated i almost couldn't watch it

May 4, 2020 12:25 PM

Apr 2019
Obviously I watch anime for the plot, so who cares about visuals anyway?

What I really care for is that OP obviously has an opinion and doesn't give neutral options. This is probably supposed to be funny, but isn't, and makes polls even less representative than they already are.

May 4, 2020 12:31 PM

Nov 2019
Like it's been said, I also mostly get tunnel vision. I've read people complaining about the CGI crowds in Tsuki ga Kirei, but I didn't even notice them.

Then again, I just saw Nodame Cantabile and a lot of times they used CGI to animate the orchestra and focused on that as if it was something good looking... that was awful. It looked like I was watching a valve SFM clip.

In this specific case, I think the flaw lies with the director. He should direct for frames that hide the parts difficult to animate while still contributing to the viewing experience.
May 4, 2020 12:31 PM

Apr 2019
inim said:
Obviously I watch anime for the plot, so who cares about visuals anyway?

What I really care for is that OP obviously has an opinion and doesn't give neutral options. This is probably supposed to be funny, but isn't, and makes polls even less representative than they already are.

It isn't that "obvious". I like anime for the visuals and voice acting. There are people who watch anime for the fan service or because it is a specific genre, so don't go act all that "obvious".

Secondly yes i have a opinion i want to discuss about, thats why it's a poll from MY point of view.
If you don't like the thread, drop it and go on.

May 4, 2020 12:33 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
CG wasn't the only issue Arifureta had.
The story order were out of place and episode execution didn't give off the same vibes as it did in the LN and manga.

We knew it wasn't gonna adapt right from the beginning when the author needed to go out his way to scrapped the original chara design by the studio and changed new anime staffs
May 4, 2020 12:34 PM

Apr 2019
have_a_starfish said:
Like it's been said, I also mostly get tunnel vision. I've read people complaining about the CGI crowds in Tsuki ga Kirei, but I didn't even notice them.

Then again, I just saw Nodame Cantabile and a lot of times they used CGI to animate the orchestra and focused on that as if it was something good looking... that was awful. It looked like I was watching a valve SFM clip.

In this specific case, I think the flaw lies with the director. He should direct for frames that hide the parts difficult to animate while still contributing to the viewing experience.

this is the exact reason why i dropped Piano no Mori in litterally 30 seconds. When they switched from 2d to full bad CG i couldn't stand it.

May 4, 2020 12:37 PM

Apr 2019
2life said:
2life said:
Whenever i watch anime with bad CG a part of me dies a little.
If this isn't an obvious bias, what is? Everything OK with having your own opinion, nothing OK with manipulative poll option wording.
2life said:
Secondly yes i have a opinion i want to discuss about, thats why it's a poll from MY point of view. If you don't like the thread, drop it and go on.
Those two sentences contradict each other. But no worries, not interested in circle jerking anyway.

May 4, 2020 12:40 PM

Jul 2016
CG in anime is currently at the point of: when it's good no one notices but when it's bad it's probably the worst assault to the eyes in the world. Just watched Jormungand and the CG was pretty slick but no one would ever notice or care. Bad CG doesn't ruin things for me but it would strongly influence my opinion on the studio and staff.
May 4, 2020 12:44 PM

Jan 2018
OP you're making Kingdom and Berserk fans cry from thinking of bad CG. I try to pay CG no mind in general, but unholy God bad CG is really noticeable and jarring especially on still frames *cough* Goblin Slayer.
What a beautiful Duwang
May 4, 2020 12:45 PM

Apr 2019
raisin-kun said:
CG in anime is currently at the point of: when it's good no one notices but when it's bad it's probably the worst assault to the eyes in the world. Just watched Jormungand and the CG was pretty slick but no one would ever notice or care. Bad CG doesn't ruin things for me but it would strongly influence my opinion on the studio and staff.

Well i kinda agree and disagree.
When i see bad cg i simply shivers and start to hate it
When i see some good cg i would like to praise the editor/producer. Having some basic knowledge of filming, camera angles and cg i can (mostly) recognize cg.

One anime which i couldn't tell there was much cg is Kill la Kill. It was so well done it leaves me questioned why studios now can't do that to.

May 4, 2020 12:46 PM

Apr 2015
Don't know why people keep bashing mecha shows like Gridman for it's CG, how about you try and draw a moving robot in every scene then, bet you can't.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
May 4, 2020 12:48 PM
Dec 2017
2life said:
Issmail22Lawfy said:

you either have balls of steel to look past trough it, or you're an absolute monster

yes, I'm monster LOL.
I set a rule for my self that I will never judge a work because of Animation or Art-style.
I'm glad I did, I would never have watched a lot of those anime I enjoyed otherwise.

May 4, 2020 12:49 PM

Apr 2019
Jus1294 said:
OP you're making Kingdom and Berserk fans cry from thinking of bad CG. I try to pay CG no mind in general, but unholy God bad CG is really noticeable and jarring especially on still frames *cough* Goblin Slayer.

i thought that goblin slayer did okay. but im going to rewatch it anyway, so imma pay extra attention to that

May 4, 2020 12:49 PM

May 2009
I haven't trusted others to tell me what "bad CG" is ever since (1) they started complaining about CG that I found to be just fine and (2) they even got to the point of saying that Kemono Friends's CG is bad.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
May 4, 2020 12:50 PM

Apr 2019
Issmail22Lawfy said:
2life said:

yes, I'm monster LOL.
I set a rule for my self that I will never judge a work because of Animation or Art-style.
I'm glad I did, I would never have watched a lot of those anime I enjoyed otherwise.

Then you might like Ninja Slayer From Animation. In terms of humor an absolute masterpiece. But oh man the CG is so bad it is a joke (yes an actual joke of the anime itself). Well i know what you mean but still. It feels not right to watch bad cg.

May 4, 2020 12:51 PM

Jul 2016
2life said:

Well i kinda agree and disagree.
When i see bad cg i simply shivers and start to hate it
When i see some good cg i would like to praise the editor/producer. Having some basic knowledge of filming, camera angles and cg i can (mostly) recognize cg.

One anime which i couldn't tell there was much cg is Kill la Kill. It was so well done it leaves me questioned why studios now can't do that to.

Well I never said I wouldn't praise good cg just that people (unfortunately) don't talk about it much when it's done well unless it's made entirely of cg like Houseki or Ajin. Like Girls und Panzer where Mizushima Tsutomu pushes the boundaries of what cg and only cg can do with the tanks and how they move. Unfortunately no one cares about that aspect of the show even though the director made a point of it.
May 4, 2020 12:54 PM

Oct 2018
I have never seen good CG.
All of it looks like crap. Always.
CG only belongs in video games.
████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░████
████░░▄██████████░░░░░░██▀░░░▀██▄░░████
████░░███████████░░░░░░█▄░░▀░░▄██░░████
█████░░▀▀███████░░░██░░░██▄▄▄█▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░████░░░▀▄▄░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░░░█████
█████░░░▀▀█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░█░░░█░░█▄▀░░░░██▀▀▀▀
▀░░░▀██▄░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▄▄
▄▄▄░░░▀▀██▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███░░░▄██▄
██████▄▄░░▀█████▀█████▀██████▀▀░░▄█████
██████████▄░░▀▀█▄░░░░░▄██▀▀▀░▄▄▄███▀▄██
May 4, 2020 12:57 PM
Feb 2018
I think CG can definitely add to a series' aesthetic, but the shows that I remember doing that can be counted on one hand, most of those being Psycho-Pass (dumb CG hands aside), GitS:SAC (those Tachikomas are too emotive and cute; please don't take that away), and Gundam Unicorn, which is mostly on another level in terms of production quality.

But EVEN GUNDAM UNICORN had this vomit-inducing CG zoom effect at the end of the first episode (of the OVA, not the the TV show); if you look closely at the seat the main character is sitting on in the Gundam, you can see it do this weird out-of-sync/almost-dolly-like zoom. You take the bad with the good.

I realize that this is asking way too much, but I don't think CG should ever be "necessary" in a hand-drawn 2D animated series like the vast majority of anime so far. I wish that animators and staff could actually have the adequate time and proper funding to avoid having to rely on CG as a crutch.
May 4, 2020 12:58 PM

Apr 2019
NO_U_ETC said:
I have never seen good CG. All of it looks like crap.
You have seen a lot of good CG, to the point you didn't notice it as such. The fallacy of "bad CG" bashing is that whenever there is a cheap production with cheap CG, people generalize it and reinforce their existing prejudices. For example KyoAni uses a lot of CG, I never heard that Hibike! Euphonium looked bad, though.

May 4, 2020 12:58 PM

Apr 2019
NO_U_ETC said:

hmmm you have seen Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann and Death Note and you claim those have bad CG while you rate em high?

im interested in which shows you think it is bad cg

May 4, 2020 12:59 PM

Oct 2019
I have encountered bad CG in modern anime. I understand if it may be easier or cost effective to do CG, but at least make it look not unbearable to watch. There was one seasonal last season or two called Rifle is Beautiful. I dropped that shit because they went and shifted from 2d to CG for when they fired the guns. It look inhuman to me.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

May 4, 2020 1:02 PM

Jan 2018
2life said:
Jus1294 said:

i thought that goblin slayer did okay. but im going to rewatch it anyway, so imma pay extra attention to that

My gripe with it is that a still image being CG looks completely out of place and is straight up distracting. He does look fine in actual motion, though.
What a beautiful Duwang
May 4, 2020 1:08 PM

Apr 2019
LightningComet said:

I realize that this is asking way too much, but I don't think CG should ever be "necessary" in a hand-drawn 2D animated series like the vast majority of anime so far. I wish that animators and staff could actually have the adequate time and proper funding to avoid having to rely on CG as a crutch.

From Kill la Kill to Weathering With You and Kimi no Nawa used a lot of CG to totally rock. While Kill la Kill had enormous effort put in it, there was not much budget for it.
As for the other two, you can see it is animated, but it is so well integrated in the style and world it would look dull without it (look it up).
Anime with a lot of movements need CG for complex scenes or sometimes even frames. But i hope that an abomination like Berserk won't happen anymore

May 4, 2020 1:08 PM

Jun 2010
Couldn't care less - most of the time I don't pay it any attention. And if I recognize some really jarring ones I shrug it off thinking "okay that looks a bit wonky". But who cares about CG when you're drawn into the story, characters, atmosphere and emotions. I am here to be drawn into the whole thing, for the fascination, and not critique it on some meta/film-making type of level.
May 4, 2020 1:13 PM

Apr 2019
Asturaetus said:
Couldn't care less - most of the time I don't pay it any attention. And if I recognize some really jarring ones I shrug it off thinking "okay that looks a bit wonky". But who cares about CG when you're drawn into the story, characters, atmosphere and emotions. I am here to be drawn into the whole thing, for the fascination, and not critique it on some meta/film-making type of level.

That is one way to put it. I agree that i could watch an anime for the story and plot alone, but i value the animation as much as the other aspects. It is not necessarily that i critique it, but rather being put off by the alienated feeling of bad CG integration in the anime.

May 4, 2020 1:21 PM

Oct 2018
inim said:
NO_U_ETC said:
I have never seen good CG. All of it looks like crap.
You have seen a lot of good CG, to the point you didn't notice it as such. The fallacy of "bad CG" bashing is that whenever there is a cheap production with cheap CG, people generalize it and reinforce their existing prejudices. For example KyoAni uses a lot of CG, I never heard that Hibike! Euphonium looked bad, though.

2life said:
NO_U_ETC said:

hmmm you have seen Kill la Kill, Gurren Lagann and Death Note and you claim those have bad CG while you rate em high?

im interested in which shows you think it is bad cg

To clarify, when I say "CG" I mean 3D animation done with CG.
I don't remember the CG in Death Note, and Gurren Lagann.
I do recall some very cringy CG in Kill la Kill, that almost made me stop watching at episode 1 or 2 (whenever the fight with the boxing club took place), but the rest of the story was very enjoyable for me, and the fight scenes later on in the series, had an excellent drama aspect to it that really drew me in as a viewer.
Anyways, back to my original point, CG (the 3D kind), always looks like crap in anime.
████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░████
████░░▄██████████░░░░░░██▀░░░▀██▄░░████
████░░███████████░░░░░░█▄░░▀░░▄██░░████
█████░░▀▀███████░░░██░░░██▄▄▄█▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░████░░░▀▄▄░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░░░█████
█████░░░▀▀█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░█░░░█░░█▄▀░░░░██▀▀▀▀
▀░░░▀██▄░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▄▄
▄▄▄░░░▀▀██▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███░░░▄██▄
██████▄▄░░▀█████▀█████▀██████▀▀░░▄█████
██████████▄░░▀▀█▄░░░░░▄██▀▀▀░▄▄▄███▀▄██
May 4, 2020 1:22 PM

May 2015
I've seen a lot of anime that uses CGI. For the most part, I barely even notice the "bad CGI" at all.

Berserk 2017 (2nd season) for example. Lots of people said it was horrible because of the CGI. I personally did not mind it. However, there is that one notable episode where its animation was extremely poor. THAT was bad CGI. And it's funny how some people were wondering why there were complaints about the animation in that episode when it looks the same as every other episode. I guess they can't tell what bad animation looks like.

Both Knights of Sidonia and Ajin were two anime I really liked. Now I do know that the CGI is choppy during the slower action-less scenes, but that's just mouths flapping, and I don't really care about that. The action scenes though? This is where Polygon Pictures know when to make animation matter. Seriously, what they did in Knights of Sidonia is just crazy good.

The CGI in Infini-T Force is the kind of 3D CGI that anime should aspire to be at the minimum. The effort they put in the facial expressions of the characters and the clean action sequences made it look great in 3D.

And then there's the Ultraman ONA that aired last year. That one is in a strange position. Like Polygon Pictures, the CGI during non-action scenes are really choppy. When it comes to the animation though, it was good, and the choreography was even better. But the action scenes in Ultraman were mocapped, so that's kind of cheating in its case. I'd like to see more mocap CGI anime though for curiosity's sake.
May 4, 2020 1:28 PM

Apr 2019
NO_U_ETC said:

To clarify, when I say "CG" I mean 3D animation done with CG.
I don't remember the CG in Death Note, and Gurren Lagann.
I do recall some very cringy CG in Kill la Kill, that almost made me stop watching at episode 1 or 2 (whenever the fight with the boxing club took place), but the rest of the story was very enjoyable for me, and the fight scenes later on in the series, had an excellent drama aspect to it that really drew me in as a viewer.
Anyways, back to my original point, CG (the 3D kind), always looks like crap in anime.

that explains a lot. Well with CG i mean "not hand drawn frames". Yes most negative attention goes to the 3D animation, but there are camera angles and scenes which are done with CG and drawing. Well i mean the bad integration of THAT. But i also agree on your point

May 4, 2020 1:34 PM
Dec 2017
2life said:
Issmail22Lawfy said:

yes, I'm monster LOL.

Then you might like Ninja Slayer From Animation. In terms of humor an absolute masterpiece. But oh man the CG is so bad it is a joke (yes an actual joke of the anime itself). Well, I know what you mean but still. It feels not right to watch bad CG.

thanks for the recommendation I will see if the humor is as good as you say.
BTW you can try Houseki no Kuni, people say it has good CG animation
May 4, 2020 1:44 PM

Apr 2019
Issmail22Lawfy said:
2life said:

Then you might like Ninja Slayer From Animation. In terms of humor an absolute masterpiece. But oh man the CG is so bad it is a joke (yes an actual joke of the anime itself). Well, I know what you mean but still. It feels not right to watch bad CG.

thanks for the recommendation I will see if the humor is as good as you say.
BTW you can try Houseki no Kuni, people say it has good CG animation

im interested in that anime. Ive watched some scenes and i have to say, other than a weird feeling i don't dislike that CG, because it doesn't feel alienated from the anime. More like it is supposed to be this way.

May 4, 2020 1:53 PM

Jul 2017
im very used to bad production so it's no biggie
the new berserk anime sucks like shit but i'm continue watching it
May 5, 2020 2:09 AM

Jul 2019
Sometimes yes and sometimes no. In Berserk 2016/2017? Yes. I couldn't get through it. In overlord, Beastars and Dorohedoro? No.
May 5, 2020 2:18 AM

Jan 2020
Yes, it does bother me unfortunately, like bad cgi in a movie. I just can't help it. My brain tells me that something is wrong.
My youtube channel about music and anime :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_rrNoYApg1VQ-PIT7jZ37Q
May 5, 2020 2:33 AM

Jul 2016
I notice that bad cg is a really frequent thing in the anime movies I watch.It does take me out of the experience a bit because it's distracting.
May 5, 2020 2:33 AM

Jul 2013
Depends. The worst CG anime I've seen was Ultraman at least animation wise but I was more focused on the story which was pretty good if Netflix wasn't so obsessed with CG Ultraman would've been one of the best anime I've watched.

May 5, 2020 2:37 AM

May 2019
Yeah, i feel like Arifureta got ruined by it, lot of potential wasted, i didn't disliked the anime at all but could've been a lot better.

May 5, 2020 2:38 AM

Apr 2019
GalacticMagna said:
Depends. The worst CG anime I've seen was Ultraman at least animation wise but I was more focused on the story which was pretty good if Netflix wasn't so obsessed with CG Ultraman would've been one of the best anime I've watched.

i saw the bad cg in the godzilla anime on netflix. ruined the experience

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » how often do you self insert or empathize with anime characters? and do you experience how good or bad the characters situation or experience is too

deg - 1 hour ago

13 by -YaoiBoy- »»
3 minutes ago

» What if Your Favourite Anime had the Flaws of Your Least Favourite Anime?

APolygons2 - 35 minutes ago

6 by APolygons2 »»
3 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

29 by ShatteredSans »»
5 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 25 minutes ago

1 by tchitchouan »»
8 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

59 by APolygons2 »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.