Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2020 12:23 PM

Jul 2019
I've never gone to on however, have you ever been on one and if you have what was it like?

Build The Cities (Empire Of Sound) [feat. Kerli]
Tristam x Karma Fields

00:58━━━━⬤━━━━━━━━━━━━━04:01
⇆ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵◃ ❚❚ ▹ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵↻
Jan 8, 2020 4:30 PM

Dec 2016
I've only gone with someone who was already a pretty close friend, so it felt normal like we were just hanging out. I'm still with her, so I haven't experienced a date with someone I don't know. I'm pretty awkward so I feel like it'd be pretty terrible xD I'm the best friends first type of person for sure.
Jan 8, 2020 4:34 PM

Mar 2019
never, never had the balls to ask a girl out, but I'm sure it would be great, maybe......
Jan 8, 2020 5:18 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Honestly they're definitely one of the more inferior fruits, personally I like Watermelon the best.
Jan 8, 2020 5:44 PM

Sep 2007
Let me show you unsullied peckers what life with the opposite sex is like.

Jan 8, 2020 6:03 PM

Feb 2019
it just felt easy and smooth. Conversation flowed without much effort from either party, our humor matched up, and neither of us wanted to end~

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Jan 8, 2020 6:37 PM

May 2013
Dates are cool, I prefer what comes after though ;)

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Jan 8, 2020 7:33 PM

Aug 2015
I've had about 5 different relationships and am now engaged. I've been on quite a few dates all entirely different. Movies, dinners, bsing around the mall or around town, going to different Walmarts and attacking each other with lightsabers until we're kicked out, all kinds of ones.

My best date was an entire afternoon and evening. Going to lunch at a kinda nice place, then going to watch a movie in the theater, going around town to different stores, ending with a nice dinner, and going home to watch horror movies and give her a massage.
Metal, games, and good friends make life worth living
Discord: kingkrazy#0336
Jan 8, 2020 11:07 PM

Dec 2018
Dates are pretty useful. It makes it easy to know when things are happening. I still don’t understand why Americans put the month first.
Jan 8, 2020 11:08 PM

Dec 2019
I tend to have more fun on dates where we're actually doing something together instead of, say, sitting across a table from each other at a restaurant. This is probably due to the fact that I have an ungodly amount of trouble keeping a conversation going.
Jan 8, 2020 11:09 PM

Jan 2016
Monochrosanity said:
Dates are pretty useful. It makes it easy to know when things are happening. I still don’t understand why Americans put the month first.

Year/Month/Day is clearly superior
Jan 9, 2020 12:12 AM

Jun 2019
They've got an interesting taste like a chalky sugar but I'm not very fond of them
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2020 2:43 AM

Jul 2014
i've been on one, didn't really have anythin to talk about with her, and it made me realise we weren't very compatible.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 9, 2020 3:29 AM
May 2019
I usually find them to be enjoyable and relaxing, I also tend to prefer more activity oriented dates over passive ones.

Jan 9, 2020 4:38 PM

Feb 2017
I've been on several. Sometimes it's nice to do something fun, and sometimes it's nice to just have dinner or see a movie. It's really nice when it's with someone you connect well with.
Jan 9, 2020 5:51 PM

Sep 2019
Monochrosanity said:

Asking the real questions here

Another one: why the FUCK are we one of the only developed countries to not use the metric system?
Jan 9, 2020 8:02 PM

Aug 2015
Well, I am from a completely different generation, but my dates have all beeen similar to when you go out with friends to a cafe or movie, except it is just the two of you, and a little bit of sexual tension in there.

They are as good as you want them to be. Just try for a kiss at the end :)
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
Jan 9, 2020 11:30 PM
Jul 2018
Yeah I've been on dates. (Flexing) Sigh...

I could write a whole page but what's the point? I'll only be shat on again for drawing from my personal experience. even though this a thread that I can answer fully. fml
Jan 10, 2020 1:09 AM

Jul 2014
I prefer staying in, watching a movie and making out on the couch but dates are fun too.
Take care of yourself

Jan 10, 2020 1:15 AM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
Reading such threads makes me feel old.
Jan 10, 2020 3:58 AM

Feb 2015
Not easy, really. Some dates end up dry, so it takes quite an effort to keep it fresh that not one should be doing all the activities alone, or it would feel unrequited just to be frank with you, man.

You gotta be consistent, but never be reckless when making a move. Some potential partners are predatory, so if it feels like it's becoming what you've been trying to avoid, you gotta bail for real. Even I won't stick my dick in crazy despite how attractive they are.

And just a little more advice: patience and good attitude will come a long way if you wanna raise your prospect of having a successful dates business for years to come. Who knows if your company will be one of the leading ones out there in this industry? You might win my heart as a buyer if your quality is great and the charm that comes with it when you made a such a spectacular date.
Jan 10, 2020 6:41 AM

Dec 2015
I was several times, it's like a normal spending time one on one with a girl whom you like more than an usual friend, if you like each other it's always a nice spending time no matter if it ends in relationship or not it is always a good time spend in my opinion.

Jan 10, 2020 7:35 AM

Jan 2009
shotz said:
...dates? never heard of that anime.

the classic punchline lol

on topic been to a few but never gotten to romantic status or even sexual
Jan 10, 2020 8:19 AM

Mar 2017
For most of my life, looking around it seemed like most people who wanted to be in a relationship were in one. If one ends they're in another within a matter of weeks, like it naturally just sort of happens without really trying.

And then there was me, by my junior year in high school wanted to go on dates and get a girlfriend. A seemingly monumental amount of effort over the next eight years got me a few dates but no girlfriend or LTR. I finally met the girl I would eventually marry (and divorce 20+ years later).

Even now, the whole dating/relationship game seems like a ridiculous amount of work with a low chance of payoff, and I find it utterly mystifying how so many people talk about it like it just comes naturally without much effort.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Jan 10, 2020 2:22 PM

Oct 2010
I've been on hundreds of dates, although all with the same person. I enjoy going out to dinner at our favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurants and then ending them with a walk when the weather is decent....followed by stuff at home.
Jan 10, 2020 2:31 PM
Jul 2018
mwalimu said:
For most of my life, looking around it seemed like most people who wanted to be in a relationship were in one. If one ends they're in another within a matter of weeks, like it naturally just sort of happens without really trying.

And then there was me, by my junior year in high school wanted to go on dates and get a girlfriend. A seemingly monumental amount of effort over the next eight years got me a few dates but no girlfriend or LTR. I finally met the girl I would eventually marry (and divorce 20+ years later).

Even now, the whole dating/relationship game seems like a ridiculous amount of work with a low chance of payoff, and I find it utterly mystifying how so many people talk about it like it just comes naturally without much effort.

I really sorry to hear that homie. Maybe you was shooting for the wrong girls that's probably.
Jan 10, 2020 2:41 PM
Aug 2016
I haven't, so I have no idea how dates are supposed to go.
Jan 10, 2020 3:16 PM

Aug 2012
Flevalt said:
mwalimu said:

Well they didn't read the bible. That might be one of the reasons.

We can build the robot Jesus if anyone needs it.
Jan 10, 2020 3:50 PM

Dec 2015
The one and only date I have ever been on ended when I told my date "hey baby, how bout you finish your G & T and then you can S my D.
It was so stupid, she wasn't even drinking a gin & tonic.
Jan 10, 2020 5:13 PM

Mar 2010
Its actually fun if you look forward to it. Like always get your favorite drink or food. If your out and about make sure you have some h 2 o keep your partner hydrated.
Always strive to make things a surprise, even if something fails just remember the good ol saying "if it breaths kill it" in other words just go with it, the experience will be valuable no matter what.. you'll be so advance by the end of all that experience that you'll be pimping out with your Number 15 and make them your number 1, They will think you didn't struggle or anything, and think.. Hmm how is this person so fun and charming with dates? Cause you failed in so many and became a arch wizard and ascended boy hood.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

More topics from this board

» To those who peaked their anime watch time during the pandemic, what are you guys doing now?

rlyvtei - May 8

15 by Zayvex »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts? ( 1 2 )

Freshell - May 5

58 by LoveYourSmile »»
9 minutes ago

» Have you ever put someone on the 'Ignored Users' list?

Thy-Veseveia - May 7

25 by DesuMaiden »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you celebrate your Birthday

ST63LTH - May 7

39 by DesuMaiden »»
10 minutes ago

Poll: » individualism like in usa or collectivism like in japan

deg - Yesterday

22 by DreamWindow »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.