Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2019 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, this definitely had the feeling of a penultimate episode. You got all the key players coming together in one big and looks like they're racing against time to stop those beasts.

A lot of flashy action as I had expected. Marlya and Veronica are also finally working together again.
Dec 15, 2019 8:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The situation seems to be really tense in the city because of the divine beast...
Dec 15, 2019 8:49 AM

Aug 2013
The Divine Beast is dangerous, being able to turn everything into sand. How will they be able to take down such a monster.

Dec 15, 2019 11:37 AM
Mar 2015
Time to free the fairies
Dec 15, 2019 12:41 PM

Dec 2015
It's nearing the expected end: I guess Marlya will defeat/free the beast (which looks a bit like a much huger version of her fairy) and rescue the population. Then the emperor or someone might offer her to become prime minister or boss of Dorothea and but she'll refuse and go to Suna rebuilding it with Ver.

Maybe the small animal thing (Chima or whatever they called it) will play a role in defeating the beast?

Took long enough though. Not happy with this plot thought he end might get okay - which is good since a lot of plots fail at the end while having a nice pacing until then. Here it is the opposite. To slow. Not enough action or interesting stuff. Most of the previous stuff felt unimportant cause they just brought up the Eins order at the end.

I liked the action and fights though. Like those (I have already mentioned it in other posts in other episode threads) masculine (without muscles) female leaders and Aular Nein is just great + I like the uniforms of Dorothea.
Dec 15, 2019 1:05 PM
Apr 2016
Bunch of sweet lines which do not make sense in the story itself, but are known tear-jerkers in the industry. Weeeeeeeeeeeeell...

The time-line is just as messed. In time they had to assault Ray Dawn, retrieve his organ, implant it into the Fairy and have it assault the city, both Bevee/Auler and Wolfran/Free kept on fighting. A minor problem for this series, and a major flaw for a talented director. Which we do not have here.
Re:formed
Dec 15, 2019 1:12 PM

May 2018
Well marly was able to reunite with Ver, Wolfran was able to make up with Free, so I guess the gay romance is one...............
Dec 15, 2019 1:59 PM

Feb 2019
Divine beast is literally the shit of nightmares. "We're going to create the ideal world" Ok so why the hell you not down there letting him thanos you too? Lmao. Wolfran v Free fight was dope, kinda sad to see Colonel go. Feel like he had potential. Wolfran coming to aide Free at the end there was really cool and I'm glad he's come to his senses, would have hated to see him die.
Ver and Marlya has to be Yuri at this point, I ship hard af.

One episode to go, I'm sad as hell to see this end, hopefully the manga really expands upon some things not shown in the anime and gives more details. PA usually don't give sequels to these anime original works, Hanusaka Iroha, Another, Sakura Quest, etc so season 2 is doubtful, but I will hold on hope. Def my favourite series of the year, and really wish it didn't get so much hate early on, story really picked up in season 2.
Dec 15, 2019 3:18 PM

Dec 2018
My lesbians are embracing each other!! Ver Said, I have you!! ,,YEEES!! My lovebirds are finally going to kiss!!,,YEES!! Go on girls do it!! I have been waiting for it for so fucking long!!! And then bang a stupid ass smoke pillar raises to the skies!! And disturbed my angels!!,,NOOOOO!!! They were about to kiss you idiot!! Why couldn't you wait for 10 more seconds!!

The strong female commander Nein finally did what the weak males couldn't do! And killed? I dont know or cares what its name is!! But she did it because she is my girl and are strong!!,,,YEEES!!

Except for sabotaging my lesbian warrior princesses and their kissing attempt!! It was a very good episode!! In the next episode I want that kiss!! Great stuff 9/10 ,,Damn you smoke pillar!!!

Yuri-CrusaderDec 15, 2019 11:51 PM
Dec 15, 2019 4:32 PM
Apr 2016
Superns18 said:
PA usually don't give sequels to these anime original works, Hanusaka Iroha, Another, Sakura Quest, etc so season 2 is doubtful

Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Is this fantasy...?
Two seasons is one season too many for Fairy Gone. All the potential it had was lost to amateur production team.
Re:formed
Dec 16, 2019 7:48 AM

Aug 2017
Whoa what an episode. It's all coming together now. Next week we'll see if Maria can stop the Divine Beast and what will Free do in this situation.

Dec 16, 2019 8:03 AM

Jun 2009
Daniel_Naumov said:

The time-line is just as messed. In time they had to assault Ray Dawn, retrieve his organ, implant it into the Fairy and have it assault the city, both Bevee/Auler and Wolfran/Free kept on fighting.

I disagree!..
They also had time to get Ray Dawn to the safehouse, be attacked by Veronica, have a tearful heart-to-heart between them, be attacked and defeated by Griff Mercer. THEN the Order had time to drag the Ray Dawn's corpe to their hideout, retrieve his organ, implant it into the Fairy and have it assault the city...

Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse
Dec 16, 2019 8:42 AM
Jul 2019
Finally them Dorothea guy were now kicking ass..................RIP for Beevee Liscar.
Dec 16, 2019 9:02 AM

Feb 2014
Plot Armour Colonel finally loses his touch. RIP Beevee Liscar, the man out of time.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 16, 2019 11:14 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Though we lost Ray Dawn at least Ver and Marlya are back together again like old times. The fight between the director and the battle hungry knight though sure heated up nicely. In the end the director really showed just why she's not just a member of the knights but also the director of Dorothea which is due to her skill in battle as well as her tenacity. Its nice that in the end Free managed to break through Wolfran's guard and knock some sense into him. If anything the ending stages of the war sure is doing well in creating some unusual alliances as they start to realise what the true threat is. Overall a solid ep that managed to end the long running rivalries between Free and Wolfran and the director and Bivie pretty well while also doing well in uniting the cast against the common threat. Im curious as to what Marlya managed to sense from the divine beast though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 16, 2019 12:20 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That was very bold from Maryla.
I kind of expected that change in character for Wolfran.
Dec 16, 2019 9:27 PM

Oct 2008
That power of Divine Beast so OP and people that got whacked vanished like the snap of Thanos! lolz
5/5.

Dec 16, 2019 11:26 PM

Jul 2017
The Eins Order have done their goal: salvage one human-fairy organ (from Ray Dawn) to revive the Divine Beast.

Now that Veronica and Marlya are on equal terms and back together, the battle to stop both the Eins Order and the Divine Beast is more important as it ravages around for feed as magic.

Continuing onto the Nein/Liscar and Free/Wolfran battles, the end is nigh as their resolve is all put into battle. Finally RIP to Beevee Liscar and the change in character to Wolfran, always being a free-aided rebel for his own cause.

The final battle of Free feat. Wolfran discovering the Eins Order hideout with the perpetrators and Veronica/Marlya facing the Divine Beast, all that build-up over the past few episodes has built up to this penultimate moment.

Just like Ray Dawn, the fairy organ that he's built with, is the same spirit that the Divine Beast has, and only Marlya can stop it. The final episode next week to encapsulate this series once and for all.
Dec 17, 2019 3:23 AM

Oct 2017
Finally Bevee Liscar died by director Auler's hands. The divine beast made a mess of things, I wonder how Marlya is planning to stop it thou. Only one more episode to go, looking forward to it.
Dec 17, 2019 3:24 AM

Feb 2014
Some of the tense battles have come to a close now. Liscar finally meets his end at the hands of Nein, but only just. The rest of his squad got picked off pretty easily, though.

As for Free, he was able to get the better of Wolfran in their battle as well. His words finally hit home to Wolfran, as when Free encountered the annoying Griff Mercer, Wolfran arrived to help Free. The sooner the both of them kill off Mercer, the better. =)

It'll be interesting to see how Marlya and Veronica are going to deal with the Divine Beast. Hopefully the last episode will be a good one...
Dec 17, 2019 7:53 AM

Apr 2009
Where is mah gurl Bittersweet? Somebody finally got rid of Liscar. These fight scenes are dumpster fire status but they've arguably always been that way lol. Again, where is mah gurl Bittersweet?
Dec 22, 2019 6:40 AM

Aug 2017
It seems that Bittersweet is not will there for the final battle while Beevee Liscar died. lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 16, 2020 4:54 AM

Jul 2015
Biscar is finally death..not really surprising, the divine beast has been unleashed erasing people but at least Veronica is fighting together with Marlya and Wolfran apparently is joining Free in the fight against Griff Mercer

Feb 16, 2021 6:56 PM
Oct 2019
that's one big, ugly son of a bitch

so the one qanon cult guy decided to betray his comrades and escape destruction in order to appease his selfish, insane desire to rule over everybody? *eye roll*

again, I'm fast forwarding through all of these fights. there's very little of value in there. wolfran switched sides? meh, whatever. feels kind of forced. oh, but how did fairy soldier just slide through that fairy weapon? I mean c'mon. they never really told us anything about the weapons other than that there were 7 of them and that they could defeat fairies. but they treated them as they were indestructible

she's going to free the gigantor fairy. which means fairies and/or fairy possessed humans must be immune to the turn-to-sand power that thing has

I thought the dorothea director was going to die there, too. which probably would've been better than her living. the colonel's followers are more qanon morons, just of a different sect

oh cool (not), the magic puppy appears ago and provies no value to the show whatsoever
HagePotPotatoFeb 16, 2021 7:06 PM
Aug 15, 2021 5:26 AM

Feb 2018
Divine Beast looks like a wendigo giant and of course Marlya will save the day or should I say the world, although she didn't do much during the series :P

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2019

67 by baahsu »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

21 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2019

26 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:25 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2019

21 by Kap92 »»

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2019

18 by Kap92 »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.