Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2019 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Veronica kicking some ass this episode. Not too shabby although she came with purpose so it's what I had expected.

I guess she and Marlya can finally be more at peace with each other after this episode. And with two more until the series' finale, I'm expecting a pretty big climatic battle again soon.
Dec 8, 2019 8:47 AM

Aug 2013
That Liscar guy is back and his fighting against the director.

Ray Dawn is dead and the cult took his fairy organ.

Dec 8, 2019 9:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
If anything though the bait did draw out the order's ambush it sure was a well prepared one that was beyond of what was expected of them thanks to their integration of Beevee's forces in this battle. Nice to see that Ray dawn's not completely helpless though. Rare indeed for three of the seven knights to take to the field together. Though he only cares about battle its nice to see that Beevee has a sense of fairness in him as well. The ambushes though sure provided an interesting situation that allowed for Ver and Marlya to finally meet Ray dawn together. The discussion that they had though sure was an interesting and frank one. Despite his cold heart one cannot come away from such a crime without any costs no matter their will. In the end its good that Marlya was able to convince Ver to let go of her pain while also opening Ray's closed off feelings regarding Suna as well. Overall an excellent ep that while doing well in setting the stage for the endgame also did well in showing the fruits of Marlya's development by allowing her to resolve the struggle between Ver and Ray dawn effectively.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2019 9:54 AM
Mar 2015
With all 3 fairy possessed present Liscar takes Ray Dawn The Fairies will make them regret it
Dec 8, 2019 10:17 AM

May 2018
Man those Ein's Order weren't making things easy for them Dorothea guys...

With 2 more 2 go, it looks like those Order got more than what they bargain for.
Dec 8, 2019 1:23 PM

Feb 2019
I FUCKING SHIP https://imgur.com/a/L7DjNtC

This was by far the best action episode of the series. These are the types of episodes we should have been getting from the very beginning. At this point, it's hard to bring in new people to the series because they were so turned off by the first few episodes, which is a shame because it's a great series with a really interesting premise and setting. Just needed better direction in the early going. You'd think PA works would have known better..

There was so much sasuga today. The animation was very fluid and the music as usual was on point. Ray Dawn apologising to Ver and Marlya was a long time coming. For ver it's got to be hard to have dedicated your whole life to killing someone and then realizing you don't need that.

So the dumbass Ains order have revived something which looks like they have no control over, big brain move there guys. Not sure how this will be resolved in 2 eps, I really hope we get a season 2, God I love this series.

Mod edit: Removed advertising.
MrZawaDec 16, 2019 3:44 AM
Dec 8, 2019 2:33 PM

Apr 2009
Ray Dawn is f*cking dead and his organ was stolen by those cultist Ain's order? this ep is more getting confusing or that just me? also the kick-ass scenes in this ep were still less thrilling and still this show is still in bad shape and you guys hope that the last 2 episodes will be as good and for me i don 't care for it
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Dec 8, 2019 3:19 PM

Dec 2018
Finally Marlya got her girlfriend back!! It was so heartwarming to see my lesbians embrace!! So glad to see Veronica's love to Marlya, Conquered her hate! Lesbian love wins again!!,,YEES!!!

And then ofc a male interrupted as always!! Cant stand males in anime they are only in the way for the good stuff!!

But now my girls are together again!!So now they can unite with the other strong girls!! Go to war, Send the males first as cannon food!! Then have their lesbian male free utopia!!,,YEES!!

Best episode so far!! So glad my lovebirds have each other again!!

Yuri-CrusaderDec 8, 2019 3:40 PM
Dec 8, 2019 3:20 PM
Apr 2016
Nanka...Nnnnnngh RAY DAAAAAAAAWN! Even if they turn you into a fairy-monster, you will fight back from within this evil beast!
Superns18 said:
I FUCKING SHIP https://imgur.com/a/L7DjNtC

Don't forget to come on over to r/fairygone to discuss the series in more detail!
This was by far the best action episode of the series. These are the types of episodes we should have been getting from the very beginning. At this point, it's hard to bring in new people to the series because they were so turned off by the first few episodes, which is a shame because it's a great series with a really interesting premise and setting. Just needed better direction in the early going. You'd think PA works would have known better..

There was so much sasuga today. The animation was very fluid and the music as usual was on point. Ray Dawn apologising to Ver and Marlya was a long time coming. For ver it's got to be hard to have dedicated your whole life to killing someone and then realizing you don't need that.

So the dumbass Ains order have revived something which looks like they have no control over, big brain move there guys. Not sure how this will be resolved in 2 eps, I really hope we get a season 2, God I love this series.

Can I also question its production value over there?
Re:formed
Dec 8, 2019 5:47 PM

Nov 2019
@Superns18
@Yuri-Crusader

Oooh I hope Marlya pull an Ange, she'd be an insta fav, threesome incoming, Free is lucky, as much as I hate that overpowered MarySue
Dec 8, 2019 10:16 PM

Oct 2017
RIP Ray Dawn, so the one ended up dying was him. I'm glad Marlya survived and Ver too. Well I hope the director kills Liscar.
Dec 9, 2019 8:28 AM

Feb 2014
Liscar finally makes his appearance again, but the injured Ray Dawn did give him a bit of a challenge, though. However, the director herself will finally take on Liscar and to keep things even, she was given a fairy weapon in order to make the fight as fair as possible. Here's hoping that Liscar gets killed off this time...

Marlya was on top form in this episode. When Veronica finally tracked down Ray Dawn and attacked him, Marlya was able to get in between them and her words were able to get through to the both of them. Her hug as she cried along with Veronica was touching and she even got an apology out of Ray Dawn for what he did in the past.

Sadly, the order finally caught up to them and the bastard responsible for killing the former prime minister went for both Veronica and Marlya, but Ray Dawn used the last of his life to protect them.

In doing so, the order have achieved their objective to get a fairy-possessed organ and give it to the fairy beast. However, in doing so, the beast immediately went rampant and partially destroyed their base. It might be too early to say this, but I doubt they'll have any control over the beast now and if the beast kills them all, then serves them right. =/

I'm expecting the last two episodes to be action-heavy, but hopefully Dorothea can pull through and win. =)
Dec 9, 2019 2:33 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This was a kicking episode. Really enjoyed some parts, although I was kind of expecting a cliché friendly resolve to Veronica's revenge, it seems that Ray Dawn is probably the fairy possessed that is going to be used to awaken whatever monster they have been hinting at.
Dec 9, 2019 8:11 PM

Jul 2017
Knew it that Beevee Liscar isn't dead from the trainwreck that happened in the first cour! I just can't believe that he would be dead from that single incident!

Now that the Prime Minister is assassinated, Ray Dawn must progress things FASTER than the usual pace, against the Eins Order, with Dorothea protecting him at all costs. Sadly the Order caught up to them, and the battle continues.

Free vs. Wolfran Row AND Beevee Liscar vs. Ray Dawn with their fairy weapons at stock. Instead, the director herself faces Liscar with a provided fairy weapon. Here's hoping we will see the last of Liscar.

Ray Dawn isn't out of danger yet, as Veronica comes back for him (also with a fairy weapon) for revenge. Nevertheless, it was his call back then, and it is still his now: The mistake he made couldn't be salvaged no matter how bad it was, even if at death's row.

Thank God the clichéness of Marlya and Veronica's reunion and reconciliation of all that happened. But a fitting end to Ray Dawn and his efforts to reconcile. Too bad he's gonna be another tool for the Eins Order to extract his fairy-possessed organ for the ultimate fairy, the Divine Beast.

Raging from the battles of old, 2 episodes left to resolve the conflict.
Dec 9, 2019 8:33 PM

Aug 2017
In the end Ray Dawn was remorseful of the Suna massacre and Maria was able to patch things with Ver.
Next episode will sure be spectacular.

Dec 10, 2019 11:26 AM

Aug 2018
That was honestly a very good episode, even if I had wished to see a bit more of each fight (Ray Dawn especially, considering he won't ever fight again). I think Veronica's quest is now completed, I'm curious to see what she will do now !
Dec 16, 2019 3:22 AM

Mar 2014
It's unplausible and stupid how Ray Dawn's body was taken. Veronica and Marlya could easily prevented that but they just dodged attack and did nothing.
Dec 21, 2019 10:40 PM

Aug 2017
So, Veronica subplot was resolved.

3/5
NurguburuDec 22, 2019 10:00 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 22, 2019 9:57 PM

Aug 2018
This episode was actually good af
fighting scenes, drama
and animation were on point
Marlya comforting Ver was very heartwarming to watch (Yurification! Yurification! )
SOP-IIDec 22, 2019 10:01 PM
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jan 16, 2020 4:40 AM

Jul 2015
Marlya succeeded in stopping Veronica in her path of revenge...but failed in protecting Ray dawn from the Eins organisation...

Feb 16, 2021 6:38 PM
Oct 2019
all of the ridiculous head nodding that goes on between fairy soldier and whiny bitch girl. give me a break, anime director

I can't be the only one who literally skipped that entire radon/veronica/whiny bitch girl scene. I quit fast forwarding when the qanon nutjob cult guy showed up. what a miserable display by the 3 suna descendants; to get taken out so easily. pathetic
Aug 15, 2021 5:26 AM

Feb 2018
Ray's Fairy looks & ability reminded me of a certain.. Espada hmm ^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2019

67 by baahsu »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

24 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:26 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2019

26 by Kap92 »»
Aug 15, 2021 5:25 AM

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2019

21 by Kap92 »»

Poll: » Fairy Gone 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2019

18 by Kap92 »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.