Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2019 2:16 PM

Jan 2009
flinguist said:
deg said:

either read the manga or wait for at least season 3 of the anime for the answer to that one

Where are we in the manga right now? Feel like looking ahead a little bit.

Also, I'm surprised at people giving this show a review of 3/10. I understand it's not award winning but it isn't THAT bad.

around chapter 75 if i remember right you can read it there its great

the manga for me is better because the directing/execution of this anime is not meant for battle shonen
Dec 6, 2019 2:51 PM
Oct 2012
In previous episode we had Archer, this episode we have a direct reference to Fate's opening scene. I am amazed.
Dec 6, 2019 3:28 PM

Apr 2015
Hinawa was bad-ass!! He used Arrow's ability against her to make even more firepower, that shot was epic beyond words! It took a lot out of him though. Arthur's entrance though XD Good to see him being near Hinawa to save him! His lessons from Benimaru has come in handy!

God it pains me to see Lisa like that, her face just screams that she's doing this against her will. Vulcan that smooth talker though, Lisa's blush was glorious, loved that!
Dec 6, 2019 3:36 PM
Feb 2016
Damn, Arthur finally being a badass for once. Nice to see him being serious for once in a fight.
And damn, Lisa really is sexy. Hopefully Vulcan can save her after this and for her to join them in the Fire Force
Dec 6, 2019 3:50 PM
Feb 2009
oof Lisa blushing seeing Vulcan let's goo time to get the waifu back next week
Dec 6, 2019 5:33 PM

Feb 2019
People gotta stop sleeping on this series cause of the fanservice, it's fucking gas, great fights today as always, animation was top. Best girl lisa is obviously conflicted, the pain in her eyes being animated was gutwrenching, 4 more eps to go, things are going to heat up.

Still can't get over how fucking garbage that OP is, but the song gives me an erection. MAYDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Dec 6, 2019 6:10 PM

Feb 2015
Arthur's scene was solid, as was Hinawa's. The comedy however, as usual, is bland and repetitive. The animation while good in the last scene, was not enough to carry the time waster monologue that it was. Shinra is still the weakest and most annoying part of the series, a generic and uninteresting shounen protagonist if I've ever seen one. Tick tock, this cannot end soon enough, I'm curious as to how big or small the final score drop or rise will be.
Dec 6, 2019 6:59 PM

Dec 2014
IAI CALIBUUUURRRR!
Arthur is just too awesome. XD
Dec 6, 2019 7:08 PM
Oct 2019
- Hinawa defeated Arrow! Damn he's powerful
- Lol Arther's entrance, Arther became knight-samurai, or is it samurai knight?
- Lol can someone make a gif on Giovanni's bouncing mask, what was up with that ;)
Dec 6, 2019 8:31 PM

Dec 2013
Hinawa definitely stole the episode for me. I also love the eyes glow when people use their powers. The darkness made it look even better in this episode.

Strange seeing Arthur actually using his head for once.

Next episode with Giovanni and Lisa is already looking hype.
Dec 6, 2019 8:42 PM

Aug 2018
Great Episode....
Dec 6, 2019 8:45 PM

Jan 2009
Fallere_825 said:
- Lol can someone make a gif on Giovanni's bouncing mask, what was up with that ;)

Something like this:

Dec 6, 2019 9:01 PM

Mar 2017
the way they present the serious scenes almost makes me want to give this show a 10/10

also Lisa still be looking fine as ever
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Dec 6, 2019 10:58 PM
Oct 2019
admiringworm said:
Fallere_825 said:

Something like this:

Lol nice, this is too funny to watch ;)
Dec 6, 2019 11:17 PM

Feb 2014
Hinawa summoning Arthur for the Flame War XD
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 7, 2019 12:22 AM

Nov 2013
Knight-Samurai ..... uhhh Samurai Knight!
LOL I love Arthur!
And blushing Lisa OMG I’m in love <3 time to save her Vulcan!
Dec 7, 2019 12:44 AM
Dec 2019
Does anyone have any ideas about what exactly Giovanni was referring to when he said,"you are just an ignorant, dirty little cat, after all. Do you need another one of my lessons?" And his other statement regarding him teaching Lisa how to "manipulate men"..?
Dec 7, 2019 2:58 AM

Apr 2009
That arthur entrance. Descending from the heavens!! lol. Like I said a couple of episodes ago, its was pretty obvious when Lisa first betrayed Vulcan that she was being manipulated by Giovanni and has some type of fear of him.
DreddDec 7, 2019 3:05 AM
Dec 7, 2019 3:23 AM

Aug 2015
Arthur was clearly referencing the Artoria Pendragon (Saber) summoning from Fate/Stay Night when he arrived in this episode.
Dec 7, 2019 4:27 AM

Jan 2019
The battle climaxes in this anime are so amazingly done with both animation and sound design that it just gives me an adrenaline rush every time. The Arrow and Hinawa fight was just amazing, cant wait to see Captain Obi and Giovani's next week !
Dec 7, 2019 5:58 AM

Apr 2018
Damn the lieutenant and Arthur was a badass this episode. Can't wait for the next ep
Dec 7, 2019 7:32 AM

Mar 2017
Good stuff this episode hinawa is a beast one of my fav characters from this anime and i love arrows eyes just cool to look at
Dec 7, 2019 8:45 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Arthur is so cringeworthy with his silliness but I suppose he appeals to some demographics.

I loved the scene between Giovanni and Lisa. I hope she redeems herself before the end.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 7, 2019 10:57 AM

Mar 2017
Hinawa is a dark horse! I thought he wasn't quite up to the standard that most of teh 8th is but this episode proved me sooo wrong! The fact that he's intelligent and very logical actually makes him a force to be reckoned with!

Lisa & Giovanni vs Obi & Vulcan is going to be very interesting considering Vulcan & Obi don't have pyrokenesis!
Dec 7, 2019 11:39 AM
Sep 2019
The animations are getting better and better each episode compared to how it started ...
Dec 7, 2019 3:48 PM
Apr 2019
Hinawa looking proper badass with that old-style gun. Loved the entrance from Arthur though.
Dec 7, 2019 8:25 PM
Nov 2019
So far I like how every character is getting a chance to shine in this arc. Maki and Tamaki last episode, and Hinawa and Arthur here. Looks like next will be Obi and Vulcan.
Dec 7, 2019 9:18 PM

Jul 2016
Hinawa easily stole the episode with his badassery. Total madman using his rifle like a cannon.
By the way, I really loved the decision of using a scale of greys to accentuate the fire attacks as well as the glowing eyes of both him and Arrow. Absolutely love that stuff.

And now, on the other hand, Arthur's "Knight-Samurai/Samurai-Knight" dilemma made me roll my eyes so bad but hey, at least it's nice to know he learned something from Benimaru's beatings.

Decent episode overall. The comedy with Shinra and Arthur was awful as always but the action moments made up for it.
Dec 7, 2019 9:51 PM
Mar 2015
Great to see the Lieut and Arthur get their man
Dec 8, 2019 12:52 AM

Oct 2008
Takehisa shotgun cannon was badass!
Arthur stance was retty cool ass well
next up! captain of 8th vs captaion of 3rd!
and of course Vulcan vs the chic!
5/5.

Dec 8, 2019 2:00 AM

Jun 2013
The comedic parts are boring as usual. That part when Shinra was justifying the naming sense of his new move was terrible and my eyes rolled so far back my head, I almost witnessed my brain shrivel up from how lame that was.

For some reason the comedic parts in the manga work well, I don't laugh out loud while reading the manga but it just works better somehow. I think the funnier parts involve Maki being mistaken for a gorilla cyclops and the other girls like Iris and Tamaki and occasionally Hinawa and Oubi.

In this episode, Hinawa's fight scenes stood out the most. Looking forward to seeing Lisa/Feeler fight against Oubi and Vulcan.

臭い-
Dec 8, 2019 7:33 AM

Jul 2017
Lieutenant Hinawa faces Arrow, one of the most badass battles ever since the fight between Maki and Flail. Even though he's at an disadvantage with guns instead of arrows, his never-die spirit gives him the edge over her.

But for Arthur to make his sudden entrance, his "samurai-knight" ego, the training with Benimaru proving useful. Comedy still bland...

And then the side of Vulcan and Captain Obi, the betrayal Captain Dr. Giovanni with Lisa. How will Vulcan attempt to resolve this?
Dec 8, 2019 9:10 AM

Jan 2017
Visually speaking this is one of the best episodes, a true festival of wallpapers all the way long.

That Fate/Stay Night reference tho, with Arthur(a) summon:

Dec 8, 2019 3:54 PM

Jun 2014
SAMURAI-KNIGHT!!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2019 4:50 PM

Dec 2016
Nice watching Arthur having his moment :)
Dec 8, 2019 6:03 PM
Oct 2018
Great episodes when there's no lucky lecher scenes.
Dec 9, 2019 2:28 AM

Apr 2016
It’s weird how Lisa and Vulcan are the characters I like the most in the series despite they've appeared only few episode ago. Benimaru is good but nothing I really like at the end, but this two seems promising, hopefully everything will go in a good way.
Dec 9, 2019 5:00 PM

Aug 2015
This was an intense episode. Great to see that the training worked out for Arthur. Lisa is honestly one of the creepiest characters I've seen in anime. But Giovanni I'd more creepier and weird. Really want to see his face though.
Dec 10, 2019 1:35 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
They keep hyping up this Evangelist dude/girl, just show him/her already. Probably going to be a big twist.
The lieutenant has made his biggest impression so far this arc, a damn beast, that's what he and the rest of the 8th are.
Dec 10, 2019 3:32 PM

Nov 2012
Hinawa's fight with Arrow was awesome :3 :))

Fire Force has defo heated up these last few eps :P
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Dec 11, 2019 3:22 AM

Feb 2016
Jollyne7 said:
How the hell does this anime's rating keep dropping when the episodes get better? There are so many inferior anime that are above, and some strange hate falls on fire force, damn it

Hinawa is a beast, Arthur is funny as always and Vulcan .. he knows how to make compliment xd

Yeah i'm so sad about that

as a manga reader i expected it to be more popular than that

I mean why kimetsu no yuba earned that much popularity while fire force didn't!!!

I read them both and there is no that much difference....

I mean yeah kimitsu is better but still fire force deseve more at least
Kja95Dec 11, 2019 3:30 AM
Dec 12, 2019 1:22 PM
Aug 2019
Jollyne7 said:
How the hell does this anime's rating keep dropping when the episodes get better? There are so many inferior anime that are above, and some strange hate falls on fire force, damn it

Hinawa is a beast, Arthur is funny as always and Vulcan .. he knows how to make compliment xd

Out of curiousity i went to check something and anime like: Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru has like 0,3% less rate than fire force so this means that that trash is slightly worst than fire force at this point according to the ratings.

Even freaking Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia has better rankings than fire force.

WTF and fire force keeps dropping for some reason.

Those who vote are fingerless and they vote using their nose , their tongue or their feet's apparently.

GourmetforceDec 12, 2019 1:30 PM
Dec 14, 2019 6:12 PM

Apr 2018
Hinawa with the smartest move! Way to think on the fly! So much power, Arrow got WRECKT! That was such a dooope move

Ok, I loveeeeeed Arthur’s breath of life! Way to put those lessons into action! IAI Calibur!!!
Dec 26, 2019 2:06 AM

Aug 2019
woof seeing the Lieutenant in action definitely was something, his marksman ship show down with arrow was a bad ass fight. Still did i miss a episode, or did no one tell me how the Lieutenant actually got his abilities to manipulate the combustion in gunpowder??

It's also good to see Arthur's training and practice come into play and not throwing away the potential. Idk about everyone else but the color palate of only gray from the smoke and the luminous blue strips on Arthur really helped to set the scene and making Arthur's focus like state way cooler

maki's reunion with sister iris and tamaki was hella wholesome xd
Dec 28, 2019 6:04 AM
Jan 2019
Shinra joke doesn't get me to well

the fight is so intense and awsome
Arthur is still an interesting idiot
Jan 4, 2020 9:59 PM

Mar 2014
Ok that sniper fight was pretty fucking badass. The shots being so powerful they destroy the barrel with each shot? Goddamn. 👌

Arthur so cringe he can summon tumbleweeds in an underground subway system lol
Jan 5, 2020 11:34 AM

Aug 2017
Ok, now that was epic.

Two sharp shooters go toe to toe.

Hinawa handled it pretty well against Arrow. He overcame troubling odds and utilized his opponents speciality.

Arthur showed up just in time to prevent Hinawa from being skewered into a shiskebab.

Jan 30, 2020 4:21 PM

Aug 2017
Too convenient Arthur appeared right at that moment but his fight was amazing and Hinawa's fight was solid.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 23, 2020 7:12 AM

Jan 2015
Hinawa so op. Arthur is so funny to watch.
Mar 5, 2020 6:28 PM

Jan 2016
There were some pretty good battles in this episode honestly
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

119 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2019

243 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

176 by ArthurKFC »»
Apr 16, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

199 by beamtoes »»
Apr 10, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

386 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 1:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.