Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 27, 2019 7:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, a part time job. I suppose it's one of the ways that Kisaragi can do to help Pansy. Speaking of which, their chemistry was rather emotional this episode.

It doesn't help that more drama came at their way.
Nov 27, 2019 8:14 AM

Jul 2014
We went from ''I'm just your everyday average guy'' of ep 1 and half of it ''I'm just your everyday mob character'' to now ''I'm just your everyday main protagonist''
Anyone else got that MOB II theme when Joro said that about himself and referred to it as anyone can be the protagonist of their life lol, loved that. Always hated how he still viewed himself as a mob early in the ep because obviously you aren't your average guy anymore let alone a mob Chara, was almost about to say the self aware bit was wearing off until that last part when he finally admitted he's got a main protagonist thing going on in his life.

I've said this countless times already but this series is so god damn good at execution, they purposely put the bench scene at the last part , they know we're all expecting bench kun to pop out anytime so they decided to make his appearance a jump scare tactics, a girl just asked him to help her get it on with another guy and that was after he just said he's the main character hahahaha. Smart.

Anyways this episode was high drama, more so than EP3, the gloom was heavy.
This is probably my 2nd favorite episode, its pretty dang hard to top EP3 but this was pretty close.
Not a fan of Himawari falling for him tho but what we gonna do, at least this series doesn't really feel harem like the usual we get from harem shows because when Joro and Pansy are on screen you can literally feel they're the main couple and the others are just extra. There is no competition for her unlike the harems I watch where I can't tell who the MC gonna end up with. This is like a pseudo harem.

Foreshadowing with that Pansy favor near the end, wonder how they plan on having that while yellow haired girl in the end was asking Joro for help after he just made a huge dialogue that he was your average MC and then going back to being a support one to help another chick get it on with a guy who is not him lol.
Nov 27, 2019 9:04 AM

Aug 2018
Good Episode.......oh the next episode will good because Bench-kun is back
SaiDxvLightDec 4, 2019 9:47 AM
Nov 27, 2019 9:30 AM
Feb 2017
so that girl at the end why did she ask him to pair Pansy with someone named Oga ?
who the hell is Oga anyway ? and why a girl wants Pansy to be with him not the Boy himself? this is kinda confusing
you will find it At the Minute 21:57
i did not know how to put a photo in this. sorry !
Nov 27, 2019 9:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Joro needs to gain more self confidence I guess, even if he has an harem now.

Himawari seems to really love him, she was quite cute in her tennis outfit.
Nov 27, 2019 9:34 AM

Aug 2013
The first year girl came back with favor and so did bench-kun.
Joro got his confidence back.

Nov 27, 2019 9:36 AM
Sep 2015
Who's that person? Joro from the future? A better version of Joro?
Nov 27, 2019 9:44 AM
May 2019
Imohammed206 said:
so that girl at the end why did she ask him to pair Pansy with someone named Oga ?
who the hell is Oga anyway ? and why a girl wants Pansy to be with him not the Boy himself? this is kinda confusing
oga is sun-chan, the girl is tanpopo the one from the previous episode who called joro the slipper man
Nov 27, 2019 9:53 AM

Feb 2019
META https://imgur.com/a/A8lvTvz

Pansy has solidified herself in my s tier of waifus and absolute God tier. Must protect at all costs. Joro you really are an asshole for making her upset. But, at least you made it up to her. Respect. https://imgur.com/a/tbTkTXj

Really enjoyed the episode, got some interesting developments. Even though the series turns into a generic harem of sorts(nothing will top the first arc), I still really enjoy it and like the humour, that's all that matters
Nov 27, 2019 10:12 AM

Jan 2018
Bench-kun is back at it again.
Nov 27, 2019 10:23 AM

Oct 2017
A bit more development between Joro and Himawari which was okay. Thou I dun like her that much. Pansy was lovely once again, Joro really needs to treat her better.
Nov 27, 2019 10:40 AM

Sep 2017
-Stray said:
We went from ''I'm just your everyday average guy'' of ep 1 and half of it ''I'm just your everyday mob character'' to now ''I'm just your everyday main protagonist''
Anyone else got that MOB II theme when Joro said that about himself and referred to it as anyone can be the protagonist of their life lol, loved that. Always hated how he still viewed himself as a mob early in the ep because obviously you aren't your average guy anymore let alone a mob Chara, was almost about to say the self aware bit was wearing off until that last part when he finally admitted he's got a main protagonist thing going on in his life.

I've said this countless times already but this series is so god damn good at execution, they purposely put the bench scene at the last part , they know we're all expecting bench kun to pop out anytime so they decided to make his appearance a jump scare tactics, a girl just asked him to help her get it on with another guy and that was after he just said he's the main character hahahaha. Smart.

Anyways this episode was high drama, more so than EP3, the gloom was heavy.
This is probably my 2nd favorite episode, its pretty dang hard to top EP3 but this was pretty close.
Not a fan of Himawari falling for him tho but what we gonna do, at least this series doesn't really feel harem like the usual we get from harem shows because when Joro and Pansy are on screen you can literally feel they're the main couple and the others are just extra. There is no competition for her unlike the harems I watch where I can't tell who the MC gonna end up with. This is like a pseudo harem.

Foreshadowing with that Pansy favor near the end, wonder how they plan on having that while yellow haired girl in the end was asking Joro for help after he just made a huge dialogue that he was your average MC and then going back to being a support one to help another chick get it on with a guy who is not him lol.
you know, the chick was asking joro to help her to pair Pansy and Sun-chan together... not for herself
Nov 27, 2019 10:41 AM

Sep 2017
Imohammed206 said:
oga is sun-chan, and you will get ur answers in two weeks because next week is a recap episode.
Nov 27, 2019 10:43 AM
Feb 2009
whoo the heck is that and bench kun is back at it
Nov 27, 2019 10:46 AM

Sep 2017
well, the rival has arrived.. cant wait to see things become complicated and another drama in two weeks

another pansy's true form such a bliss
Nov 27, 2019 10:50 AM
Feb 2017
zalapeno said:
Imohammed206 said:
oga is sun-chan, and you will get ur answers in two weeks because next week is a recap episode.

I hate the recap Episodes šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬
But that episode won’t count as episode 10 Right ??
Nov 27, 2019 10:51 AM
Feb 2017
zalapeno said:
well, the rival has arrived.. cant wait to see things become complicated and another drama in two weeks

Only 3 epsiodes are Left will there be enough time for such a thing as a Rival ??
Nov 27, 2019 10:52 AM

Jun 2019
Another great episode, it really moved the plot forward, especially with Pansy.

It seems all her scheming has a point, she does love Joro, but she also needs his help for something. I'm wondering whether it's to help her avoid an arranged marriage, or some similar family obligation.

Tsubaki took a back seat role this episode and wasn't as full on as she was last episode. Maybe she does just want to bolster Joro's confidence, and maybe has a crush on him. I thought she was behind the book being ruined but we got no further clues about that incident (that I noticed anyway). When Himiwari produced the new book I wondered for a moment if she engineered the incident, as she was the one he bumped into, but I don't think so.

So, who the hell is the new girl we saw at the end of the episode, and why does she want to get Sun-chan (Oga) & Pansy together? I thought maybe Sun-chan's sister? Sun knows that Pansy is after Joro, and isn't interested in him, so I'm assuming this is someone acting independently of him. Joro should just tell this stranger girl to jog on.

Although I'm wondering if Pansy's plea for help and this girl asking to push Sun-chan and Pansy together are connected, maybe there's some yet unknown incentive (arranged marriage for family or business reasons would be my top guesses) & the reason behind Sun-chans push to get Pansy as well as this girl asking his help. If there weren't a valid reason Joro would just reject this girl's plea to get Sun-chan & Pansy together out of hand.

So now Joro has accepted his "run or the mill, average role, as the main character" for his friendship group, and the person that has brought and keeps them all together. So the rest of the series will be down to him to make a decision which girl he picks, now that he's admitted to himself that he's not going to take a back seat role.

I'm hoping he choses Pansy, she's best girl for me.
23feanorNov 27, 2019 11:00 AM
Nov 27, 2019 11:11 AM
Mar 2015
he really did act like an asshole for much of this episode Glad he made up with Pansy and Himiwari Just when you thought it was safe Bench-kun returns
Nov 27, 2019 11:12 AM
Oct 2018
it was cool, a drama here another one there

the anime has fallen a lot compared to the first arc in history

next week my god I hope it's not a useless filler anymore
ObscureAnimeOfNov 27, 2019 12:36 PM
Nov 27, 2019 11:36 AM
May 2019
Imohammed206 said:
zalapeno said:

Only 3 epsiodes are Left will there be enough time for such a thing as a Rival ??
there won't be, the anime might end in a cliffhanger
Nov 27, 2019 11:41 AM

Mar 2016
In a show full of scumbaggery and 4th wall smashing, I was honestly not expecting this episode to have some heavy moments.

Also, that ending....I can see why the scheduled recap next week, tbh
Nov 27, 2019 11:47 AM

Sep 2013
BEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNCHHHHHHHHHHHH KUUUUNNNNNNN
Nov 27, 2019 11:55 AM

Mar 2019
Good episode, Joro and Himawari are beginning a new relationship
Wtf with that plotwist in the end, who's that
Nov 27, 2019 12:01 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm looks like the part time job's going well. Asaka's a classic tsun huh. So Kisaragi was looking to attain an achievement that he can feel proud off then. Considering how talented his friends are a little inferiority is standard though in this case this is serving to push his friends away. Himawari's more perceptive than you give her credit for. Still its good that things ended well with Himawari with the result also acting as a potent source of motivation for her game. Overall an excellent ep that focused on expanding upon Joro's little quest while also revealing some surprising inferiority within him. At the same time its nice that we got to see more of Himawari as well. Im still curious about Tsubaki's character though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2019 12:12 PM
May 2019
After all we've been through, I still have doubts about Tsubaki, but I really like her.
Bench is back again, I'm interested to see what that girl has to do with it.
Nov 27, 2019 12:14 PM
Nov 2018
Panji's book for Jouro is called Heart (Kokoro) by Natsume Soseki. And there's a love triangle in it.
Nov 27, 2019 12:34 PM

Apr 2014
That bench is cursed lol. Anyone know who is the trash talking with Joro in the end?
Nov 27, 2019 12:39 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
As much as I like some of the characters, I feel the drama is too forced and lacks development sometimes. Bench kun always brings a smile to my face.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 27, 2019 12:49 PM

May 2015
Pretty decent episode. Great to hear the OP and amazing ED again.

I feel this episode has clearly shown that the original theme is long gone and out the window which is a shame since now its just a normal harem anime.

The entire episode I was just waiting asking "Whens the catch?" as this entire anime so far has been about scheming which has kept it interesting but I guess there isnt one this time.

I hope they'll find a way to keep this series interesting like it was at the beginning but since its turned into a normal anime and they've already played the funny jokes like the bench tons Im not expecting anything amazing but Im looking forward to what it has to offer in these remaining episodes.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 27, 2019 12:54 PM

May 2018
WTF new girl appears at the end of this ep and was trying to revived that Oga X pansy thing again?????
Nov 27, 2019 1:49 PM

Jul 2014
Oh wow, Tsubaki being just a normal nice girl with no ulterior motives is the biggest twist of this show so far.

I didn't really care about Himawari until now but I loved it when she bought the book and I felt really bad for her when Joro told her all that stuff. I also loved how both of them can see the little signs the other gives when they are lying.

Now, I feel like there's too many girls. And it's weird for me to say this but it's that, as much as Joro has said he wants a harem, it feels so clear that Pansy is the main girl and the others are only there because there have to be more girls. For example, I love Sasanqua but it feels like she's only there to fill the tsundere spot xD.

And speaking of harem. What happened to Joro's plan? It feels like his "true side" is less and less his true side. It feels more and more like an act.
Nov 27, 2019 2:10 PM

Jul 2017
More Himawari development is always appreciated.

But this raises the question...
All 3 of the main girls have feelings for Joro, which was he originally wished for. He could easily take his pick now. So what else is there for him to attain?
Then again, he probably isn't so much focused on a relationship than he is having what is basically a harem now.

Anyways, this series has proved to be very entertaining thus far. While Joro hasn't been as snarky as of late, the dynamic that has been created by Joro and the others works pretty well.
I'm sitting at a 8.25/10 for this show so far. As long as it continues to have a fairly interesting plot and some good laughs, I'm all in.

I'm actually looking forward to the recap episode. Especially if it shows the funniest moments thus far.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Nov 27, 2019 2:54 PM

Aug 2008
was wondering where they were trying to go with this arc, so i guess at the end of the day the lesson is "do something because you want to, rather than because you're forced to".

Pansy being mad at Joro for trying to pay her back, because he simply wanted to save face or not be indebted to her. Pansy doesn't want Joro to lament paying her back, hence why she asked him not to pay her back at all.

the whole conflict between Joro & Pansy was actually nicely somewhat summed up in the conflict between Joro & Himawari. Himawari wanted to make Joro happy, but doing so took away time from practice which Joro would've instead preferred - what you do to make someone else happy isn't necessarily what will make them happy. occasionally, you have to be selfish and care for yourself and that itself will make the other person happy since they're wishing for your own happiness.

i can totally see Joro's initial point of view of "just let me pay you back or else it'll hurt my pride" but likewise i can see Pansy's view of "if you're just forcing yourself to do something, then don't do it at all".
Nov 27, 2019 3:28 PM
Jan 2016
Great episode!

He was truly an asshole for Pansy, she was really cute expressing her feels toward him!

I am glad joro recovered his self confidense, and he acepted everyone feelings as a mais character!

Himawari was able to understand that Joro was lying, they got some development, and seems after she bought him the book, with his part time money he bough a new racket as a gift, wasa great outcome!

Clifhanger at the end with the returning of bench-kun!
Nov 27, 2019 3:49 PM

Jul 2017
Geeez this felt like watching a sappy one shot being adapted that tried to fit all types of emotions/drama. And I like how Joro went from self-aware harem protag. to anger issues in the matter of 1 ep

also

Joro: I damaged your book so I want to repay you for it like a reasonable person

Pansy: nah it's ok

Joro: no,no please let me it's the least i can do

Pansy: lol insecure fggt

Joro: ok then I wont buy to repay you by buying the book but i'll still buy the book for you

Pansy: lol ok

wut

And that encounter with the dude was so random lol. He just wanted to get Joro to move so he could get a drink and suddenly he's giving life advice
Nov 27, 2019 4:03 PM
Jul 2018
Is it a trend for anime adapted from light novels to be so up their ass and pretentious?:

"I wanted to talk to your true self, so I waited for you in this form."
This has got to be some of the worst dialogue I have ever heard. First off, the MC is always being honest (and nice) at this point, second, WHY?! Why does this girl have to be in her "true form" to talk to him about something personnel?! It was already stupid and pretentious enough that Pansy only went full-beauty mode during dramatic scenes, as if to imply her full-beauty mode was some sort of spectacle, but this is just so cringe...

Then, the way Pansy perfectly pshycho-analyzes Joro is...how the fuck did she figure out his insecurity?! She's a teenager for crying out loud, not a professional psychologist!
"Therefore your actions this time don't show kindness to anyone"
"Self-satisfaction masquerading as benevolence"
Who the fuck talks like this?! What kind of teenager thinks this deeply?!

"I have nothing"
So obviously in this context, Joro's talking about how he doesn't have any special qualities, which is true: the guy isn't working towards any goals, he's not in any clubs, etc. Yet somehow Pansy misinterprets that as him saying he doesn't have any friends?! How the fuck does this girl, who can perfectly psyo-analyze people, not get this?!

"If you want to protect what's important to you, don't worry about your reputation or being ashamed,"
Where the fuck did this come from?! Why do light novel anime characters talk like this?!

"There's nothing wrong with trying, even if you expect a swing and a miss."
Nobody in real life talks using metaphors! These aren't even good metaphors! I've listened to rap lyrics with better metaphors than this shit!

The biggest offender is the restaurant girl:
"Think about why you're working and what you want to accomplish"
"By working, you've gained confidence in yourself and have become able to act."
Along with other dialogue.
How the--why the--how the fuck can this girl talk like this to this guy?! They've barely known each other! How does she know Joro has confidence issues?! How does she know he doesn't know what he's trying to accomplish?!

Stumbles to a complete stranger at the park, the stranger starts saying bullshit like, "This must be fate" then he and the MC have a very personnel conversation, WHY?! Nobody in real life just suddenly starts having these personnel conversations with a complete stranger, unless they're autistic. Especially in Japan, a country known for having a very cold, distant culture.

If Himawari wanted to get a new copy of the book for Joro, why didn't she pick better times? Like, after school?

Why the fuck did Pansy have to put a fucking bookmark in the book she lent to Joro to ask him a question?! Why couldn't she just directly ask him?! This character is so pretentious!

Honestly, the quirky cast of Konosuba felt more like real people than these freaks. Yes, they're very quirky, but their interactions are very sibling-like, making them feel natural.
Nov 27, 2019 4:06 PM

Feb 2018
Imohammed206 said:
Oga is Sun-chan!!
Nov 27, 2019 4:33 PM

Apr 2015
Great episode! A bit more drama again this episode. Joro was being really harsh towards Pansy. That sure made things complicated in the library. Didn't think I would have expected Himawari to save the day.

What Tsubaki said in the end about Joro being the glue that keeps the people around him together was nice! Still kind of expecting a catch towards Tsubaki...

That small appearance of bench-kun at the end!
Nov 27, 2019 4:37 PM
Dec 2016
RealTheAbsurdist said:
Is it a trend for anime adapted from light novels to be so up their ass and pretentious?:

"I wanted to talk to your true self, so I waited for you in this form."
This has got to be some of the worst dialogue I have ever heard. First off, the MC is always being honest (and nice) at this point, second, WHY?! Why does this girl have to be in her "true form" to talk to him about something personnel?! It was already stupid and pretentious enough that Pansy only went full-beauty mode during dramatic scenes, as if to imply her full-beauty mode was some sort of spectacle, but this is just so cringe...

Then, the way Pansy perfectly pshycho-analyzes Joro is...how the fuck did she figure out his insecurity?! She's a teenager for crying out loud, not a professional psychologist!
"Therefore your actions this time don't show kindness to anyone"
"Self-satisfaction masquerading as benevolence"
Who the fuck talks like this?! What kind of teenager thinks this deeply?!

"I have nothing"
So obviously in this context, Joro's talking about how he doesn't have any special qualities, which is true: the guy isn't working towards any goals, he's not in any clubs, etc. Yet somehow Pansy misinterprets that as him saying he doesn't have any friends?! How the fuck does this girl, who can perfectly psyo-analyze people, not get this?!

"If you want to protect what's important to you, don't worry about your reputation or being ashamed,"
Where the fuck did this come from?! Why do light novel anime characters talk like this?!

"There's nothing wrong with trying, even if you expect a swing and a miss."
Nobody in real life talks using metaphors! These aren't even good metaphors! I've listened to rap lyrics with better metaphors than this shit!

The biggest offender is the restaurant girl:
"Think about why you're working and what you want to accomplish"
"By working, you've gained confidence in yourself and have become able to act."
Along with other dialogue.
How the--why the--how the fuck can this girl talk like this to this guy?! They've barely known each other! How does she know Joro has confidence issues?! How does she know he doesn't know what he's trying to accomplish?!

Stumbles to a complete stranger at the park, the stranger starts saying bullshit like, "This must be fate" then he and the MC have a very personnel conversation, WHY?! Nobody in real life just suddenly starts having these personnel conversations with a complete stranger, unless they're autistic. Especially in Japan, a country known for having a very cold, distant culture.

If Himawari wanted to get a new copy of the book for Joro, why didn't she pick better times? Like, after school?

Why the fuck did Pansy have to put a fucking bookmark in the book she lent to Joro to ask him a question?! Why couldn't she just directly ask him?! This character is so pretentious!

Honestly, the quirky cast of Konosuba felt more like real people than these freaks. Yes, they're very quirky, but their interactions are very sibling-like, making them feel natural.
Questions the character interactions of this show, but says the cast of konosuba felt more like real people. Lol ok. I'll leave you with this. Because it doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense at all.
Nov 27, 2019 4:45 PM

Apr 2019
Pretty good episode this week.

Wonder how Pansy's favor will be used later in the series?

The girl with short hair from the op makes her appearance, and makes a request on a familiar looking bench.

Looking forward to next weeks episode!
Nov 27, 2019 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
muppet107 said:
Because it doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense at all.

Then who determines what makes sense?
I was specifically referring to how the characters' interactions are more realistic in Konosuba.
Nov 27, 2019 4:59 PM

Oct 2010
Everything is way too forced and rushed after first arc.

Whatever problem arise new character pops and solves it.
Drama goes in and out in 2 steps.
Everyone has some back thoughts they can not communicate because that would resolve issue immediately.
And worst of all Joro becomes boring shujinko perfecto.

Only bench and stadium backstories keep this show alive.
geptorNov 27, 2019 5:18 PM
Nov 27, 2019 5:38 PM
Dec 2018
Not sure why Joro turned so aggressive in this episode. No one was being unreasonable to him. But i suppose his confidence issues have always been there and he isn't really cut out to be the harem protagonist that he thought he could be. I think that has been an issue for some time now. How he views himself is not how others view him. And he needed 3 people to tell him that.

Glad to see Himawari get some kind of development in this episode, but she's too late now, if he is going to end up with anyone it has to be Pansy. He would never have apologised to her earlier in the series and it is clear that he is developing feelings for her without realising it. Himawari was really kind and it was sad to see Joro react that way, but he sorted it out in the end. She is a good friend to him and showed how much she cared by sacrificing her own practice time to help him. He really does have some good friends!!

Seems as if Tsubaki turned out to be a nice person after all, but she seems to know a lot more about him than someone who only met him at the stall last year.

Shame that Cosmos didn't get more time in this episode but things are coming to a head now, especially with the new guy that appeared by the drinks machine, so everyone is going to have their moments from now on.

I would guess that this new guy has something to do with the request that Joro got at the end of the episode and maybe Pansy's request for Joro to help her. The girl on the bench most likely likes this new character and somehow Pansy and him are connected. Is Pansy using Joro to keep this new character at bay? And, if she is, does that give the other characters a shot? I think that Pansy does love Joro and Joro will realise he loves her when another guy appears on the scene.

I'm actually hoping for an open ended finale now as it would be a shame to see any of them end up sad at the end.
Nov 27, 2019 5:54 PM

Nov 2008
I was disappointed in this episode and the resolution of the arc. I wanted more scheming, cynicism and black comedy. Instead I got pretentious earnestness.
Nov 27, 2019 6:19 PM

Nov 2015
As a League of Legends player

This Hasaki Yasuo killed me
Nov 27, 2019 6:27 PM

Mar 2016
So, this girl comes and asks Joro to get Pansy and Sun-chan together... What's her motive? How does that benefits her? I refuse to accept there is no reason for what she's asking. And a recap episode? Fuck it, I'll bingewatch the whole thing again in one sitting.

... Also, for less than 10 seconds, but we got bench-kun to do its best.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Nov 27, 2019 7:04 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
i... dunno.

im not feeling this episode. i feel like the drama definitly felt too forced in this one.
Too bad because so far the anime was doing well but this one and last episode were pretty damn weak.

glad to see bench-kun next episode tho.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 27, 2019 7:15 PM
Jan 2019
zalapeno said:

I wonder if this is really something to do with rivalry. I mean remember the bookmark Pansy left for Joro, asking for help if needed. I wonder if Pansy is in some kind of trouble by that new character (boy in the park with Joro). It's only a speculation though..
Nov 27, 2019 7:21 PM

Oct 2015
I see this show is trying on some cheap drama with that Pansy situation. Even the write didn't know where he was going with this anime.

What the fuck did Pansy mean, if she needs help will Joro come, TF???
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

260 by ShoozieChicken »»
Apr 22, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

» Could anyone explain the difference between the stories of anime and manga? Is it okay to only watch anime?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 19

3 by Efan »»
Jan 19, 2:36 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.