Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 14, 2019 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More Olivier this episode :D

It looks like they got involved in a case to catch some escaped prisoner. They seem to have a more chemistry again this episode as partners. Idk how to feel about the case though. It's the typical type of police work except taken by a gunhead guy. The short amount of action was cool as Juuzo showed some of his fighting abilities.
Nov 14, 2019 10:10 AM

Aug 2013
I find that glasses guy, Cronen, annoying.

The case to find the culprit continues. He ended up being the little girl. That was creepy.

Nov 14, 2019 10:16 AM

Aug 2012
Sniffing cat food to release some stress?
Nov 14, 2019 10:28 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That little girl thing was terrifying, good episode
Nov 14, 2019 10:35 AM

Nov 2017
woah, quite an intense episode. I already was sort of expecting the twist at the end but it was good nonetheless

I've always been a sucker for mystery/thrillers and detective stories, and i'm so glad we have two of them this season. Although i definitely prefer No guns life over Babylon
Nov 14, 2019 10:53 AM

Feb 2019
Little girl being the killer was painfully obvious lol. Solid episode with some backstory on the extended programme and their history. This is like watching Matlock as an anime, love the buddy cop vibes Juuzo and Kronen have, def one of the underrated series of the year.
Nov 14, 2019 1:16 PM
Mar 2015
Never trust little girls bearing flowers
Nov 14, 2019 1:25 PM

Mar 2017
Shit, Gondry is nightmare fuel on another level *shivers*

I really missed Mary and Tetsuro this episode but i really liked the pairing of Inui and Cronen. The comedy of their love/hate relationship was funny!
Nov 14, 2019 1:33 PM

Mar 2019
Army's design is very cool, that little girl was Gondry (pretty obvious)
Good epidose
Nov 14, 2019 3:27 PM

Oct 2019
I was a little afraid about that fight scene but the animation was really good, I even enjoyed it more than the manga.
Also I forgot how creepy Gondry is ⊙﹏⊙∥
Nov 14, 2019 4:58 PM
Apr 2018
As someone who read the manga, this adaptation has been faithful so far.
Nov 14, 2019 5:45 PM

Oct 2015
I'm glad this episode had no Tetsuro, stay there forever my guy.

Juzo and Kronen make a good detective pairing, I sense that vibey chemistry between them. Juzo being old laid back self, and Kronen being all fussy all the time.

On the Gondry note, the guy is impressive so far, I liked how he was able to use the "innocent girl cover" to infiltrate his target. I hope he does get him, to make the story more invigorating.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 14, 2019 8:10 PM

Sep 2017
Ya as soon as the little girl called Extended guy over to give him flowers I knew she'd be involved somehow. It was too telling after not being scared of Juuzo. The story is getting more interesting anyway.
Nov 14, 2019 9:06 PM

Feb 2015
It feels like they’re avoiding action scenes, the fight between Juuzou and Cronen was ridiculous. A character like Cronen needs to be developed very well, he acts like he hates everything, and this is not gonna have consistence without an explanation. The man in Olivier’s photo is probably involved with Hayden Gondry’s crimes. Hayden is creepy.
Nov 15, 2019 12:12 AM

Aug 2018
Great episode........
Nov 15, 2019 12:30 AM
Oct 2019
This is a very interesting anime for sure.
The little girl was not so little after all kk neither a girl XD
Nov 15, 2019 1:10 AM

Jul 2019
I like how Kronen can be both badass and make stupid mistakes, he's lucky he didn't broke his foot or something. x)
I had a feeling this kid was... weird.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Nov 15, 2019 4:32 AM

Jul 2016
Nubiellee said:
I like how Kronen can be both badass and make stupid mistakes, he's lucky he didn't broke his foot or something. x)
I had a feeling this kid was... weird.

As soon as she approahced Juzo I knew she would be the big bad.
Nov 15, 2019 4:39 AM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
Don't be too kind to everyone. Sometimes you need to be cautious, especially when you saw something strange.

In this case, a child who doesn't run after saw someone with head made of gun when adults run from him.
Nov 15, 2019 8:27 PM

Dec 2007
Atlas77 said:
It feels like they’re avoiding action scenes, the fight between Juuzou and Cronen was ridiculous. A character like Cronen needs to be developed very well, he acts like he hates everything, and this is not gonna have consistence without an explanation. The man in Olivier’s photo is probably involved with Hayden Gondry’s crimes. Hayden is creepy.

i think he was one of the people he killed. That's why Juuzou asked her if she was sure she wanted the dude captured rather then killed
Nov 16, 2019 2:46 AM

Oct 2008
Cool episode!
we'll see if Gondry is really a tough one, or if Tokisada is as same OPness at Inui...
4/5.

Nov 16, 2019 3:50 AM

Jun 2013
Pretty obvious the little girl was suspect from the beginning when she said that Juuzo's head was nostalgic.
臭い-
Nov 16, 2019 11:18 AM
Mar 2017
Well ... Juuzo must fulfill the mission Olivier commissioned, the imminent capture of the criminal Hayden Gondry

Juuzo in his investigation in the house of the last victim of Gondry, while finding clues is attacked by Kronen, I hate the hatred he has for Juuzo. The only good thing about Kronen is that he has very good taste as far as cars are concerned, that car looked great.
Kronen and Juuzo agree to work together as he has discovered Gondry's next goal, Tokisada who is a very popular Extended.

I never thought that the flower girl would be Gondry, for a moment I thought the little girl was somekind of decoy or trap, but she blow my head when i saw this criminal emerge from the girl, rightly his murders were so perfect, this guy is too dangerous

Personally I liked the suspenseful atmosphere that this episode had and without a doubt the turn at the end of the episode left a cliffhanger that I will not be able to endure until next week.
salbery755Nov 16, 2019 11:25 AM
Nov 18, 2019 4:53 PM

Dec 2016
yvanedisco said:

So you're saying that this clown ass circus act replicates in a faithful way the manga? Boy it must be a really sucky mango.

Anywho.

What the fuck are these lines? "oh you avoided my needle attacks by one milimeter therefore I see your playing possum act" GTFO with this shonen crap, the only thing missing in that garbage lack of animation scene was Kronen regurgitating a cheese line like "I see that you're a man of culture"

Kronen personality it's ridiculous, he claims that he wants to put all over extendeds in line, but refuses aid and wants to take all the credit in battle. This looney character belongs in some dumbed down shonen manga.

Who the heck has the money to build a big ass mansion and uses a big ass wall to hang just a small picture of your buddies? That's something you keep close in your own study room, on top of the desk or on a wall with more pictures of your golden years, not just hanging in a big wall filled with nothing.

The whole Noir atmosphere this show goes for in tryhard mode, it's immediately evaporated by bad comedy and stupid skits that make no sense, like the smelly cat food can. It kinda gives the idea that it's somehow connected to duckface laroo's dad, but it does it a very poor manner and quite ambiguous.

This show is neither style nor substance in any way, it feels like a teenager that just started smoking because it looks cool, but can't even handle the tabacco well.
Nov 18, 2019 5:57 PM
May 2016
Kimurah said:
yvanedisco said:

So you're saying that this clown ass circus act replicates in a faithful way the manga? Boy it must be a really sucky mango.

Anywho.

What the fuck are these lines? "oh you avoided my needle attacks by one milimeter therefore I see your playing possum act" GTFO with this shonen crap, the only thing missing in that garbage lack of animation scene was Kronen regurgitating a cheese line like "I see that you're a man of culture"

Kronen personality it's ridiculous, he claims that he wants to put all over extendeds in line, but refuses aid and wants to take all the credit in battle. This looney character belongs in some dumbed down shonen manga.

Who the heck has the money to build a big ass mansion and uses a big ass wall to hang just a small picture of your buddies? That's something you keep close in your own study room, on top of the desk or on a wall with more pictures of your golden years, not just hanging in a big wall filled with nothing.

The whole Noir atmosphere this show goes for in tryhard mode, it's immediately evaporated by bad comedy and stupid skits that make no sense, like the smelly cat food can. It kinda gives the idea that it's somehow connected to duckface laroo's dad, but it does it a very poor manner and quite ambiguous.

This show is neither style nor substance in any way, it feels like a teenager that just started smoking because it looks cool, but can't even handle the tabacco well.

^^^ this
couldn't agree more
Nov 18, 2019 9:23 PM
Apr 2018
Kimurah said:
yvanedisco said:

Anywho.

Who hurt you? I only said it was a faithful adaptation to the manga. That's it.
Nov 19, 2019 11:23 AM

Apr 2010
Kimurah said:
yvanedisco said:

Anywho.

Omg look it's one of those guys again. How about you just drop the anime and move on? We're already half way through the show and you're still watching something that's "bad" in your eyes.
Nov 19, 2019 3:43 PM

Dec 2016
Zeroflamez said:

Omg look it's one of those guys again. How about you just drop the anime and move on? We're already half way through the show and you're still watching something that's "bad" in your eyes.

Omg look, another butthurt fanboy.

If you don't enjoy reading comments from people that point out terrible flaws in your precious animu, just stop reading comments in a message board.

Get on facebook or twitter, I bet there are tons of blindsided fanboys like yourself in fan circles avoiding all kind of critcism and deleting comments on bland and poorly crafted shows like this one.
KimurahNov 19, 2019 3:48 PM
Nov 19, 2019 5:40 PM

Apr 2010
Kimurah said:
Zeroflamez said:

Omg look, another butthurt fanboy.

If you don't enjoy reading comments from people that point out terrible flaws in your precious animu, just stop reading comments in a message board.

Get on facebook or twitter, I bet there are tons of blindsided fanboys like yourself in fan circles avoiding all kind of critcism and deleting comments on bland and poorly crafted shows like this one.

So you assume I'm a fan boy for telling you to drop it if you don't like it? First of all, I'm fully aware that this show has flaws and I'm surely not denying that it has them.

Secondly I've never even read the original source material so I'm just as new to this show as you are. Lastly I have no problem with criticism when it comes to Anime nor do I care whether you or anyone else like an Anime or not. What I don't understand is people like you that clearly don't like a show yet keep tuning in each week and running to a message board right after to tell everyone how bad the show is.

I also don't see why you feel the need to try to bait people into arguments, like how you replied to the guy that said it was a faithful adaption and said it must be a really sucky mango then proceeded to give your break down of what's wrong with the anime. How was most of that even relevant to his post? Even now, you're reply is very immature and clearly trying to bait me. You're already 6 episodes into the show. You clearly don't like it. Then why do you continue to watch it? just stop watching, if you are planning to see the show through then at least be mature in your criticisms and not be an ass hat. People like you are why I rarely post on Anime message boards.
Nov 19, 2019 7:05 PM
May 2017
if you keep watching something you don't like after 2 episodes you officially hate-watching. Ain't nothin wrong with that, just don't be a bitch and admit it lol
Nov 20, 2019 2:36 AM

Jul 2017
I don't really understand why does some jerk tries to nitpick about anything and everything, try to substantiate the evidence before proving your arguments, elitists. @Zeroflamez just ignore.

Getting back into the show, with the next arc inline, looks like the biggest and largest prisoner, Hayden Gondry, has carved his name into the lives of the Extended, in fear of the devastating works he's done. I'd say he's the All For One in this context, scary and manipulative.

And it is that case where Olivier requests for Juzou's help at the EMS. As expected, Captain Kronen has to fill in the blanks for him, and with that, more world-building on the world of the Extended beings, plus how Juzou is made.

Not everything is clear-cut of course, with Mega Armed "Army" Tokisada like All Might with the citizens' neverending praise. The little girl transforming into the REAL Hayden Gondry, caught me off-guard, definitely in the world of humans and Over-Extendeds, not anyone is trustworthy.

Really liking this show more.
Nov 20, 2019 8:42 AM

Apr 2010
KANLen09 said:
I don't really understand why does some jerk tries to nitpick about anything and everything, try to substantiate the evidence before proving your arguments, elitists. @Zeroflamez just ignore.

Getting back into the show, with the next arc inline, looks like the biggest and largest prisoner, Hayden Gondry, has carved his name into the lives of the Extended, in fear of the devastating works he's done. I'd say he's the All For One in this context, scary and manipulative.

And it is that case where Olivier requests for Juzou's help at the EMS. As expected, Captain Kronen has to fill in the blanks for him, and with that, more world-building on the world of the Extended beings, plus how Juzou is made.

Not everything is clear-cut of course, with Mega Armed "Army" Tokisada like All Might with the citizens' neverending praise. The little girl transforming into the REAL Hayden Gondry, caught me off-guard, definitely in the world of humans and Over-Extendeds, not anyone is trustworthy.

Really liking this show more.

I'm guessing we won't see anymore progress with the Tetsuro story line for now. Seems like they dropped him completely now for the Hayden Condry plot. I'm still trying to make sense of all these different factions and info they seem to keep dumping every episode lol.
Nov 21, 2019 7:38 AM
Oct 2019
An interesting episode.
Nov 21, 2019 10:44 AM

May 2018
It looks like Gondry has something to reveal........
Nov 21, 2019 1:47 PM

Dec 2016
Zeroflamez said:

So you assume I'm a fan boy for telling you to drop it if you don't like it? First of all, I'm fully aware that this show has flaws and I'm surely not denying that it has them.

Duh, that's what dumbass entitled fanboys always cry off. "Wah wah, stop shitting on muh animu, if you don't like it don't watch it." They always get butthurt for anything that's not any kind of praise. So yeah, I do think you fit the bill regarding my statement.

Zeroflamez said:

Lastly I have no problem with criticism when it comes to Anime nor do I care whether you or anyone else like an Anime or not. What I don't understand is people like you that clearly don't like a show yet keep tuning in each week and running to a message board right after to tell everyone how bad the show is.

It's called criticism you ignorant dumbass. People watch shows regardless if they enjoy them and people are allowed to point out their flaws, it's called having an opinion, and messageboards stand by this simple principle even a trained monkey would understand (obviously you don't since you're munching at me for not following your dumbass principles of not watching something subpar or heavily flawed)

If you really had no claims with criticism, we wouldn't be having this conversation, and trust me, I've had it with dozens of guys like you that think they know everything and how should people waste their time.
Zeroflamez said:

I also don't see why you feel the need to try to bait people into arguments, like how you replied to the guy that said it was a faithful adaption and said it must be a really sucky mango then proceeded to give your break down of what's wrong with the anime.

It's called adding to the conversation. And I pretty much just quoted on him and answered with my very first line, if you bothered to read (actually, can you read?) I started my second part of my reply with an "anywho" implying that the rest of my post wasn't about what he posted. And I do certainly believe that if this sham of a show is faithful to the source, then the source must be pretty crap too, just my two cents about it.

Also, if you think that my comment was a bait, how would you clasify yours by starting "Omg look it's one of those guys again." and followed up with the butthurt suggestion of "stop watching shows that I don't like?" Your post didn't add anything to discuss about the series, you just pushed your beliefs and what you think some others should do with their time. Bish please, turn your brain on before making a retort.

Zeroflamez said:

How was most of that even relevant to his post? Even now, you're reply is very immature and clearly trying to bait me. You're already 6 episodes into the show. You clearly don't like it. Then why do you continue to watch it? just stop watching, if you are planning to see the show through then at least be mature in your criticisms and not be an ass hat.

See , there you go again. Pull your head out of your fucking ass. You're a fucking nobody that crawled into this thread telling people how to use their time, yet I doubt you can even manage your own. It's funny that you call my critic immature, but...

1. You didn't bother to defy it by telling me where I'm wrong

2. You just keep calling it immature, but you're crying at me because I don't stand by your own particular beliefs of droping a show.

I seriously doubt you have any kind of friends if you're this entitled in real life telling others what to do or how to act as if you know everything and what's best for others.

Zeroflamez said:

People like you are why I rarely post on Anime message boards.

And yet here you are not even following your own advice. Thinking_emoji.gif
KimurahNov 21, 2019 1:55 PM
Nov 21, 2019 1:52 PM

Dec 2016
KANLen09 said:

I did. I pointed out how this show lacks any entity for the audience it's suposed to be targeted at with a mislabel of "Seinen" by the publisher, yet most of it's tone it's just cheap shonen stuff. You could try to make a retort to my original post rather than mumble like a kicked mutt because you can't or won't, so please, don't claim that my post lacked substance or evidence to my complains.
Nov 21, 2019 3:47 PM

Apr 2010
Kimurah said:
Zeroflamez said:

Duh, that's what dumbass entitled fanboys always cry off. "Wah wah, stop shitting on muh animu, if you don't like it don't watch it." They always get butthurt for anything that's not any kind of praise. So yeah, I do think you fit the bill regarding my statement.

Zeroflamez said:

Lastly I have no problem with criticism when it comes to Anime nor do I care whether you or anyone else like an Anime or not. What I don't understand is people like you that clearly don't like a show yet keep tuning in each week and running to a message board right after to tell everyone how bad the show is.

It's called criticism you ignorant dumbass. People watch shows regardless if they enjoy them and people are allowed to point out their flaws, it's called having an opinion, and messageboards stand by this simple principle even a trained monkey would understand (obviously you don't since you're munching at me for not following your dumbass principles of not watching something subpar or heavily flawed)

If you really had no claims with criticism, we wouldn't be having this conversation, and trust me, I've had it with dozens of guys like you that think they know everything and how should people waste their time.
Zeroflamez said:

I also don't see why you feel the need to try to bait people into arguments, like how you replied to the guy that said it was a faithful adaption and said it must be a really sucky mango then proceeded to give your break down of what's wrong with the anime.

It's called adding to the conversation. And I pretty much just quoted on him and answered with my very first line, if you bothered to read (actually, can you read?) I started my second part of my reply with an "anywho" implying that the rest of my post wasn't about what he posted. And I do certainly believe that if this sham of a show is faithful to the source, then the source must be pretty crap too, just my two cents about it.

Also, if you think that my comment was a bait, how would you clasify yours by starting "Omg look it's one of those guys again." and followed up with the butthurt suggestion of "stop watching shows that I don't like?" Your post didn't add anything to discuss about the series, you just pushed your beliefs and what you think some others should do with their time. Bish please, turn your brain on before making a retort.

Zeroflamez said:

How was most of that even relevant to his post? Even now, you're reply is very immature and clearly trying to bait me. You're already 6 episodes into the show. You clearly don't like it. Then why do you continue to watch it? just stop watching, if you are planning to see the show through then at least be mature in your criticisms and not be an ass hat.

See , there you go again. Pull your head out of your fucking ass. You're a fucking nobody that crawled into this thread telling people how to use their time, yet I doubt you can even manage your own. It's funny that you call my critic immature, but...

1. You didn't bother to defy it by telling me where I'm wrong

2. You just keep calling it immature, but you're crying at me because I don't stand by your own particular beliefs of droping a show.

I seriously doubt you have any kind of friends if you're this entitled in real life telling others what to do or how to act as if you know everything and what's best for others.

Zeroflamez said:

People like you are why I rarely post on Anime message boards.

And yet here you are not even following your own advice. Thinking_emoji.gif

Because it's not worth refuting any criticisms you have since it would be a waste of time due to the fact you're already committed to disliking the show. So much to the point that you're nitpicking really stupid things like something as irrelevant as why a picture was in a certain place and where you believe it should be.

Also, maybe if you tried presenting your criticisms in a mature many people would be more likely to take it seriously and want to engage with you in a discussion. Instead of posting poorly crafted criticisms that are held up by nothing but your belief that it's Shounen Garbage. And you calling it that in nearly every post makes me really think you have a hard on for calling things Shounen Garbage.

Lastly, I guess you just enjoy wasting your time. No normal person will sit there doing something or watching something they don't like unless they're getting paid, they're paying for the experience or there's some chance that things will improve. From every post in this thread you've made it's clear this show is trash. So either you get some kind of joy from watching this series, whether it be to post it about how bad it is every week, Or you love the feeling of knowing that you're wasting your time every week watching this garbage. I'm gonna go with latter because if you're already 6 episodes deep into a series and have nothing to good to say about it or any hopes of it getting better, you're clearly wasting your own time.

Nov 22, 2019 8:20 AM

Dec 2016
Zeroflamez said:

Because it's not worth refuting any criticisms you have since it would be a waste of time due to the fact you're already committed to disliking the show. So much to the point that you're nitpicking really stupid things like something as irrelevant as why a picture was in a certain place and where you believe it should be.

And that's exactly what whiny dumb fanboys always state "it's not worth to refute your solid arguments, let me just cry you a river and tell you to stop watching" Just bologny on weak frail minds that can't make a retort with proper arguments so you rather go for the strawman route

If you have nothing to discuss about the show, your posts aren't worth a bucket of piss in a discussion board about anime.

Zeroflamez said:

Also, maybe if you tried presenting your criticisms in a mature many people would be more likely to take it seriously and want to engage with you in a discussion. Instead of posting poorly crafted criticisms that are held up by nothing but your belief that it's Shounen Garbage.

I'm not going to sugar coat my criticism to please nancy pantsies like you (you even specify that you don't log to message boards often because your infantile mind can't handle discussions, so why bother?) and I couldn't care any less some scumbag that crawled out of a sewer would take my points seriously.

Zeroflamez said:
And you calling it that in nearly every post makes me really think you have a hard on for calling things Shounen Garbage.

You'd be wrong, but you're also a crybaby fanboy with a tremendous butthurt, so who's going to believe your rants?

Zeroflamez said:

Lastly, I guess you just enjoy wasting your time. No normal person will sit there doing something or watching something they don't like unless they're getting paid, they're paying for the experience or there's some chance that things will improve.

You're a sheltered snowflake that hasn't interacted with real people on diferent levels, hence you have a very narrowminded preconception on how millions of people degust their media (you've said it yourself, you don't participate in discussion boards often, so you already proved to be an ignorant entitled crybaby)

Zeroflamez said:

From every post in this thread you've made it's clear this show is trash. So either you get some kind of joy from watching this series, whether it be to post it about how bad it is every week, Or you love the feeling of knowing that you're wasting your time every week watching this garbage. I'm gonna go with latter because if you're already 6 episodes deep into a series and have nothing to good to say about it or any hopes of it getting better, you're clearly wasting your own time.

Trash can be enjoyed on several levels, there's even a very common say (that you probably never heard because you're an ignorant) such as "guilty pleasures". This show is bad on several levels but it has an interesting plotline more than enough for me to keep coming and see if there's something else to appreciate. This isn't even the lowest level of trash enjoyment. Last season Arifureta was a complete trainwreck and thousands of people enjoyed watching the slow collisions of terrible animation and contrived storytelling. I didn't watch more than an episode, but unlike you an entitled hardheaded ignorant, I could understand them for spending time watching it and discussing it week to week.

KimurahNov 22, 2019 8:24 AM
Nov 22, 2019 1:29 PM

Apr 2010
Kimurah said:
Zeroflamez said:

And that's exactly what whiny dumb fanboys always state "it's not worth to refute your solid arguments, let me just cry you a river and tell you to stop watching" Just bologny on weak frail minds that can't make a retort with proper arguments so you rather go for the strawman route

If you have nothing to discuss about the show, your posts aren't worth a bucket of piss in a discussion board about anime.

Zeroflamez said:

Also, maybe if you tried presenting your criticisms in a mature many people would be more likely to take it seriously and want to engage with you in a discussion. Instead of posting poorly crafted criticisms that are held up by nothing but your belief that it's Shounen Garbage.

I'm not going to sugar coat my criticism to please nancy pantsies like you (you even specify that you don't log to message boards often because your infantile mind can't handle discussions, so why bother?) and I couldn't care any less some scumbag that crawled out of a sewer would take my points seriously.

Zeroflamez said:
And you calling it that in nearly every post makes me really think you have a hard on for calling things Shounen Garbage.

You'd be wrong, but you're also a crybaby fanboy with a tremendous butthurt, so who's going to believe your rants?

Zeroflamez said:

Lastly, I guess you just enjoy wasting your time. No normal person will sit there doing something or watching something they don't like unless they're getting paid, they're paying for the experience or there's some chance that things will improve.

You're a sheltered snowflake that hasn't interacted with real people on diferent levels, hence you have a very narrowminded preconception on how millions of people degust their media (you've said it yourself, you don't participate in discussion boards often, so you already proved to be an ignorant entitled crybaby)

Zeroflamez said:

From every post in this thread you've made it's clear this show is trash. So either you get some kind of joy from watching this series, whether it be to post it about how bad it is every week, Or you love the feeling of knowing that you're wasting your time every week watching this garbage. I'm gonna go with latter because if you're already 6 episodes deep into a series and have nothing to good to say about it or any hopes of it getting better, you're clearly wasting your own time.

Trash can be enjoyed on several levels, there's even a very common say (that you probably never heard because you're an ignorant) such as "guilty pleasures". This show is bad on several levels but it has an interesting plotline more than enough for me to keep coming and see if there's something else to appreciate. This isn't even the lowest level of trash enjoyment. Last season Arifureta was a complete trainwreck and thousands of people enjoyed watching the slow collisions of terrible animation and contrived storytelling. I didn't watch more than an episode, but unlike you an entitled hardheaded ignorant, I could understand them for spending time watching it and discussing it week to week.

Yeah, because me not posting on message boards often means I don't interact with people offline and that I'm an ignorant snow flake. There's no possible way that I could be interacting and having discussions with people offline or anything like that. Man that was the most stupid and uninformed conclusion you've come to in any post so far.

Why would you not just say this earlier? "This show is bad on several levels but it has an interesting plot line and more than enough for me to keep coming back to see if there's something else to appreciate". Now if you replied with this right out of the gate when I told you that you must like wasting your time and to stop watching it, I'd have nothing else to say about that because it is a VALID and understandable reason. But if you're just listing off why the show is bad and calling it bad without also inputting some positives or even what keeps you invested, people are obviously going to wonder why you're still watching it half way into the Anime and why you're even bothering to post.

I'm pretty confident now that you are indeed "one of those guys" and I really believe you don't interact with people offline at all. The way you're slandering me and others replying to you for no reason clearly shows you're a troll or you're just that socially inept. From the beginning I never insulted you once or your intelligence. I was replying to your replies maturely. And instead of you doing the same, and properly explaining to me why you're still watching. You choose to be a condescending douche bag. This is my last post to you. I'm done with entertaining this. People like you tend to run their mouth online and be complete cowards in real life anyways. You likely look at the ground when talking to people offline.
Nov 25, 2019 4:07 AM

Oct 2017
Lol should have known that he disguised himself as the girl.
MegamiRemNov 25, 2019 6:04 AM
Nov 25, 2019 5:55 AM

Dec 2016
Zeroflamez said:

Yeah, because me not posting on message boards often means I don't interact with people offline and that I'm an ignorant snow flake. There's no possible way that I could be interacting and having discussions with people offline or anything like that. Man that was the most stupid and uninformed conclusion you've come to in any post so far.

And your constant whinning because other people (me for example) dont' follow your dumbass personal rules and principles for enjoying a title is a pretty good example that you don't actually have any interaction with other people, unless you're some sort of two face that you don't call off your friends when they say I don't like X stuff, but online you give the same dull soliloqui of how people other than you are wasting their time by stating that X is a bad, mediocre or below average product.

Zeroflamez said:

Why would you not just say this earlier? "This show is bad on several levels but it has an interesting plot line and more than enough for me to keep coming back to see if there's something else to appreciate". Now if you replied with this right out of the gate when I told you that you must like wasting your time and to stop watching it, I'd have nothing else to say about that because it is a VALID and understandable reason. But if you're just listing off why the show is bad and calling it bad without also inputting some positives or even what keeps you invested, people are obviously going to wonder why you're still watching it half way into the Anime and why you're even bothering to post.

Why do I have to cater entitled babies like you in the way I express myself about a fictional works, if the result will still be the same? you patronizing me and telling me to lay off a title and stop wasting time (wich is absurdly moronic, because you're here wasting time trying to convince me I'm wrong on your own stupid and blindfold principles of enjoying media). Like I already said, you're a fucking nobody with no excuse to tell others what to do with their time. It's ridiculous you mentioned that it was pointless for you to debate any of the flaws I pointed in my original post because you claim that I'm already decided that "I won't like it" but you have no issues with preaching your teachings and how to enjoy media, on to wich both subjects are a waste of time.

Zeroflamez said:

I'm pretty confident now that you are indeed "one of those guys" and I really believe you don't interact with people offline at all. The way you're slandering me and others replying to you for no reason clearly shows you're a troll or you're just that socially inept. From the beginning I never insulted you once or your intelligence. I was replying to your replies maturely. And instead of you doing the same, and properly explaining to me why you're still watching. You choose to be a condescending douche bag. This is my last post to you. I'm done with entertaining this.

So, I'm a troll because I stand to my principles and my convictions on a fictional show and how to enjoy media? See, you're just showing off you're a snowflake that can't even process that other prople have different opinions and views on media and how to enjoy them, but in your infantil underdeveloped mind everyone else that do not abide by your rules are a troll, hmp thinking_emoji.gif

I also slander blindsided morons who push their beliefs and customs into others claming that "it's the right thing" . If you had actually tried to debate on any of the points I mentioned in my original post, we would had had a civil discussion from the begining.

Zeroflamez said:

People like you tend to run their mouth online and be complete cowards in real life anyways. You likely look at the ground when talking to people offline.

Oh the irony, you're the one running your mouth off on how to digest media. I look down on patronizing snowflakes like you. With normal people I listen to their demands and inquiries as long as they don't shove their beliefs on me, and I do the same by not telling them what to do with their time.
Nov 28, 2019 10:26 PM

Jul 2016
Gondry reminds me a lot of the dude from "Hatred". If only the studio would have made his design look more somber and sinister...

Anyways, another so-so episode. The interactions between Juuzou and Cronen were enjoyable to some extent but other than that, I'm not impressed with this series so far. Cronen has great taste in cars tho.
Dec 1, 2019 7:44 AM
Jun 2013
im guessing this killer prisoner has something to do with oliviers father. I dug the back and forth with juzzo and cronen as its was pretty funny. I knew the little girl would end up being the prisoner, but I was expecting thats how he would look. I also wonder if hes simple minded since how he was talking.
Dec 1, 2019 1:07 PM

Jul 2008
Well shit....should have saw that twist coming.
Dec 4, 2019 2:23 PM
Apr 2019
Nice episode and interesting arc.

Seems that Kronen dislikes extended people, or simply dislikes people in general.

Hasn't anybody noticed at the arrival of goldenhead those photographers that look like coming out of early 20th century? Seems that extended technology hasn't reach cameras. That makes me wonder if it's been told which year the series takes place in.
HebotsukiDec 4, 2019 2:27 PM
Dec 10, 2019 1:42 PM

Apr 2016
It was an ok episode, this new part seem interesting. The child was the same of the photo, I believe.
Dec 20, 2019 3:23 AM
Dec 2013
I knew that little girl was evil lol good episode!
Mar 27, 2020 4:12 PM

Mar 2016
It was so obvious the girl was going to be the villain. If they were going to try to surprise us, I wish they had done it better.

This was my least favorite episode so far, but it wasn't really bad. Just kinda slow.

@Kimurah Nothing good comes out of being a dick.
KiyomiceMar 27, 2020 4:17 PM
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Jun 30, 2020 2:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I finished watching this at half for the second season sakes. The stories were quite unique. Kronen a little bit annoying. And Tensurou was the typical shounen with hard will style. Shit. Olivier had some good personality. However her habit was weird af with the sniffing scenes shit. Her character design might a little bit awkward. The villain here was so surprising too. The way a gun head solved the mystery kinda boring. But its understandable. I need more action. And yeah, i got it on episode 7.

So far that attached my interesting more was Mary. Her characterization was so good. And her behaviour was unique and refreshing. The action battles were good. The animation looked so flawing. However, its not touching the great level of my satisfaction. Oh, well! So lets see how far this show end the story for the second seasons sake...
badabassJun 30, 2020 4:19 PM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 13, 2020 7:53 PM

Aug 2017
Despite that the obvious bait with the kid being Gondry, it was an enjoyable episode. The addition of new characters is the the best decision that the anime could make.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Guns Life Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2019

35 by BiobulletM »»
Apr 12, 4:23 PM

Poll: » No Guns Life Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2019

35 by Kayarbee70 »»
Mar 23, 1:23 PM

Poll: » No Guns Life Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2019

44 by Kayarbee70 »»
Mar 21, 6:20 PM

Poll: » No Guns Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2019

146 by Kayarbee70 »»
Mar 19, 6:21 PM

» Can Chainsaw Man make this show resurface again?

raiderublaze - Jul 5, 2021

2 by AnimeDownUnder »»
Jan 16, 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.