Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 10, 2019 3:01 AM

Oct 2008
This was a bit dark episode...where everyone got beaten-up...i really hope something different happens wherein Shinra won't get any ass-pull power up to defeat any adversaries...
5/5.

Nov 10, 2019 7:40 AM

Oct 2017
Yep Lisa was a spy and Giovanni is a real piece of trash. Well thinks r looking really bad here for them, wonder what will happen now.
Nov 10, 2019 2:39 PM

Jun 2014
Waiting for Shinra to show up and beat the f outta plaguemask dude
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2019 3:07 PM

Jan 2016
I'm susrprised Shinra got caught like that :/

Also damn he beat the shit outta him with the cane shiitt burv
Nov 10, 2019 9:22 PM

Jan 2013
So Lisa was a traitor, after all, damn :/ I wonder if that look that she made means something...

And i also wonder if Shinra was really captured.
Arthur...poor boy xD hahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 11, 2019 1:03 AM

May 2018
Oh yes, Donkey Knight Arthur. Honestly that part was funny, as well as his power source. More and more betrayal on this episode. Vulcan still hasn't shows his power that's why I am excited to see it.

Nov 11, 2019 8:29 AM

Mar 2017
Here i was waiting for Shinra to do his thing... but he's actually been taken out this time 😭

That betrayal hurt me! Vulcan just wants a family and that bitch was just using him. And poor Arthur... his delusional little world came crashing down hard haha
Nov 11, 2019 9:01 AM

May 2016
Man when Lisa betrayed him I felt terrible for Vulcan.

Giovanni is a son of a Bitch.
Nov 11, 2019 6:56 PM

Feb 2014
Actually, if it werent for the blonde boy and his funny moments I would have dropped this anime some episodes ago.
Nov 11, 2019 6:59 PM

Dec 2012
WTF, Lisa!? I did not expect that twist. She still seemed like she cared when Yu got shot though. Maybe she was forced to do this, or maybe she's warmed up to them and feels bad.
Nov 11, 2019 7:47 PM

Aug 2018
So that explains why she did not appear in the opening, unlike every other new members (Yu, Vulcan & the scientist whose I forgot his name from previous episode).
Nov 13, 2019 3:40 PM

Jul 2017
This episode definitely was A HELLA LOT to take into. The OP foreshadowing, family history and the eventual betrayal.

Vulcan...pretty much comes from a hefty family who relies on experiments for a living. But that one hefty (succeeding) project, the Amaterasu, fixated the battle between good and evil.

Uh-oh, seems like Dr. Giovanni isn't such a straight-faced captain, more like another Evangelist following. And Shinra just got it in the fire of the storm. Unfortunately...that didn't end well.

As for Arthur...still being that wannabe straight man of a knight...but when it counts, he does count...as an idiot still. Dat whole fight felt like a comedy as Arthur plays dress-up, it was pure funny.

Lisa's betrayal (if like the others, watch the OP closely) is foreshadowed, but for others like us who didn't care much, it was pretty much a revelation of change. Sure seems that Giovanni tried too much to convince Vulcan (or break him further rather). Simply tragic and heartbreaking.
Nov 13, 2019 11:27 PM
May 2013
voice acting was top notch but the lack of animation during these tense conversations is really jarring. giovanni just standing not moving there while repeating himself or just spinning his arm while nothing else is happening is lazy. they even re-use the exact same static drawing a few times. it really kills the potential of moments like these. they couldn't even find a different sound effect for when he kept whacking something metal. meanwhile vulcan is getting beaten to a pulp and there's no blood or anything. seems to be a recurring thing actually - so much violence but very little to show for it. i'm guessing fire force must be during a daytime slot and they don't want to have to censor.
Nov 16, 2019 10:30 PM

Mar 2014
Oh god. That donkey dick to make him feel like a knight... it was so bad all the enemy had to do was show him how dumb he looked to take him out.

oof, the girlfriend was a spy
Nov 17, 2019 1:51 AM

Jun 2013
Vulcan attaching that donkey onto Arthur's crotch was my favorite in the manga. He powers up whenever he feels he's doing something knightly. At the same time, he's a total imbecile and yet is sharp about many things too. This is why he's one of my favorite characters, Vulcan too.
臭い-
Nov 18, 2019 10:05 AM

Jul 2013
lisa is a villain?? maybe she did it to protect the others somehow..their family was cute :/

dr. gio is amusing. the repeated words show how disturbed he is.

arthur was funny this episode.
Nov 22, 2019 11:04 AM

Nov 2017
This anime keeps getting better and better. I actually laughed. And then they follow it up with tragedy.
Nov 22, 2019 12:10 PM

Dec 2016
I can't believe my eyes... Vulcan made Arthur look very ridiculous with that donkey and it's very painful to watch -n-" Seriously... Vulcan can make very weird creations, not to mention that weird squirrel we saw before. I guess we can say he's pretty neutral with his inventions.

Geovanni's repetitive words made me cringe! Very ridiculous and annoying at the same time :I Made me want to punch him to shut up!

It was a ok episode. Nothing special about it...

We've also learned Lisa is a traitor. Didn't expect her to be part of the Evengelist which did caught me by surprise ._."

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 29, 2019 2:35 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
I was not expecting this turn event. Lisa's betrayal, really? And the other kid is chocking to his death and no capable person is there for help. It was hilarious though to see Giovanni lose his calm and start freaking out about asking where the key is.
Dec 6, 2019 7:48 PM

Mar 2009
Giovanni is whacked out of his mind. And sucks that the hot red-head is evil.

Poor Vulcan.
Jan 4, 2020 9:18 PM

Aug 2017
Bruh....

I cannot take this fuqboi seriously.

Hello ladies and gentlemen of Camelot, we introduce to you, Donkey Kenobi of Fire Force company 8.

Let the fire force be with you.

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
NaroomakiJan 4, 2020 9:22 PM

Jan 12, 2020 11:03 AM

Apr 2011
Arthur is soo funny in this ep lol

I feel sad for Vulcan :'<

Jan 28, 2020 10:26 PM

Aug 2017
I know it's not funny but Giovanni repeating the same word while hitting Vulcan was hilarious lmao.

tf Arthur with that donkey lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 10, 2020 12:28 PM
Feb 2018
The show continues to have awful villains and writing. The woman has deceived him for years all just to tell him later on that she is a traitor ????, that's the master plan, And of course in typical idiocy she picks the moment when its not just them two to reveal the "twist" but decides to do so when the fire force is there. Her reveal does nothing but try to clumsily enforce sympathy to the viewer, the villain appeared to just casually walk in there so why was there even a need to have someone "infiltrate". It's an anime but show some tact in logic and writing.
Mar 19, 2020 10:05 AM

Jul 2014
the donkey was so funny loool
Mar 30, 2020 10:04 AM

Aug 2018
Arthur's outfit really suits him.
May 2, 2020 11:19 PM

Feb 2015
The episode was weird, Shinra showed like a really smart guy again, but then everything got fucked up. Giovanni’s scene surprising Shinra was really good btw. Arthur acting like, I cannot fight without my outfit was strange. Lisa betrayed them, but somehow, I feel like she’s gonna betray Giovanni, her insecurity could be perceived. Yeah Giovanni, we understood, you always think before taking decisions, before jumping, yeah, thank you. Iris is so useless.
Jun 13, 2020 10:47 AM

Dec 2010
This show really doesn't know when to stop dwelling on a joke, does it?
Jun 17, 2020 2:24 AM

Jan 2011
Meritas said:
This show really doesn't know when to stop dwelling on a joke, does it?
I mean this is the same show that has gone out of their way to cut the balls off any of their female characters. Even Hibana got cuck.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 21, 2020 5:25 AM

Apr 2020
Giorno Giovanna: Muda muda
Giorno Giovani: Tataite tataite
Jun 26, 2020 3:50 AM

Aug 2011
Did they seriously just do that to Arthur. OMG! He appeared stupidly weak in this ep. It's good to know his powers aren't directly connected to Excalibur but come on, this dude has to be motivated? The @$$ was a nice touch though and hilarious.

Poor Yu and Vulcan who just found out wifey and nee-san are on the bad side.
Jun 28, 2020 11:00 AM
Tyrant

Aug 2018
Whoa what a twist.
Jul 6, 2020 7:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
A nicely episode that added more information about the whole messed. Giovanni was Vulcan dad's friend. Wtf he doin to them was unknown. I believe he betrayed them by being Hajima's partner. But somehow his intention was divided by Evangelist orders. What a complicated and mind-blowing story telling of line till this time. Its still blurry to me. Even the opening sequences were a bit intrigueing with the story of the first Emperor who found the Holy Flames. However, after that... It needs time to told it....

The complex story not finished after that. Lisa was also a double agent by working with Giovanni too. Its a revelations by opening song sequences. What a surprise step up there, tbh. Shit. Giovanni had a complicated behaviour, like a child machine. Lol. And the whole key of Amaterasu reasonal couldn't resist the whole blurry goal from the very beginning. What the heck? Where was our hero, Shinra? What could Vulcan there? The political strategy. Among with complicated betrayed matter. A maniac of believe to Evangelist
The whole human flames terrorize turned so badly right now! Lets see the next episode parts, then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 9, 2020 8:18 AM

May 2015
Not the SILVER!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn it Lisa! you are hot :(((
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jul 17, 2020 5:12 PM

Jul 2013
I was wondering why Lisa wasn't in the new op while the new members of company 8 are there turns out the bitch was a double agent. But what happens to her after this? Don't tell it's another Princess Hibana situation cause that's shit is just too much
Nov 21, 2020 4:22 PM

Apr 2013
Arthur in his "Knightly" get-up lmao and it even helped him reach new peak performance... but everything went south once he looked "into a mirror" and was torn out of his Delusion as a result.
Even if Lisa said they were playing house it was obvious she got attached to them when Yu was shot.
Iris is so cute in her casual outfit, she should wear casual more often
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Dec 12, 2020 8:56 PM
Jul 2020
Arthur with he's Knight costume and he's donkey
I cant stop laughing at that part
Feb 6, 2021 10:25 PM

Jan 2021
WTF?? So this Lisa was a spy and a bitch after all😲😭!! Poor Vulcan, who's gonna save him now with Arthur occupied with those other soldiers and Shinra unconscious and also maybe captured by this Evangelist's men?

Guess it doesn't matter if its in this anime or Pokemon, Giovanni is and will always be a traitor XDD

Apr 23, 2021 10:22 PM

Nov 2010
Damn Arthur, he has so much power, but he only gets full access to it whenever he's on chuunibyou mode. lol

Lisa is a traitor huh, but it seems like she does have feelings for Vulcan and she might have a change of heart soon.
Jun 16, 2021 1:37 AM

Jun 2020
I liked what Giovanni said about predicting & thinking ahead of the possibilities. Shinra may be well in control of his power but is still inexperienced at this point when he’s up against the big guys. Seeing him taken out just like that makes me fear for him.

VULCAN DEAD ASS TRIED HIS BEST TO HYPE ARTHUR UP LMAOOOOOOOOOO I CANT WITH THAT ENTIRE CHUUNIBYOU DELUSION OF HIS HAHAHAHAHAHA SILVER~~~~!!!!!!!! That guy just really had to kill Arthur’s chuunibyou delusion huh trollllolollll

And it’s actually so cute that Arthur still calls Iris the princess♡

Wtf Lisa????????????!!! I liked the flashback cuts to Vulcan’s umbrella that he held while he found Lisa as he realised that it was all a lie. Poor Vulcan. They were actually so cute together.

OMG Yū!!!! No.......GIOVANNI THAT LITTLE BITCH

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Aug 20, 2021 8:14 AM

Apr 2013
Whoa, I did not see Lisa the hottie being a traitor in the end. Arthur relies a bit too much on that whole knight theme, that illusion is broken a bit too easily. Wonder how they will escape that situation.
Oct 14, 2021 10:02 PM

Feb 2012
While I was hoping that Dr. Giovanni wasn't a turncoat, I am extremely impressed with how good a villain he is. His fighting style and strategy to get the key clearly show his meticulous and thorough nature. He did about as much as could be done to accomplish his goal. What sets him apart is that he completely adopts the philosophy towards engineering that Vulcan does.
Jan 23, 2022 11:54 AM

Mar 2016
Is this for real? The more Arthur feels 'knightly' the stronger he becomes, if the 8th company knew about this, then they should definitely buy some cosplay materials, or better yet, smith some knight-looking outfit for him to wear and wield. Damn his stupidity actually can be transformed into stupidly immense firepower. Imagine how monstrous this dumbass can get if he's fully equipped with high-end armour and a sword made to look as knightly as possible! Mf is a beast!

On the other hand, Shinra got suppressed and captured by a fucking taser, A FUCKING TASER!!! I'm done.

I thought Dr. Giovanni was the dead-serious and mysterious kind of guy, turns out he's more of a perfectionist who is incapable of dealing with deviation in his well thought out plan, which would lead him to cope by childishly hitting something over and over until it breaks. Also, the fact that Lisa was an Evangelist sent to infiltrate Vulcan's family is a FILTHY move by this so-called Dr Bastard. Hopefully, someone someday beat this fucker's ass up to a pulp. If for some reason it turned out that Dr. Giovanni is a good guy twisted by despair or some bullshit like that, I would be severely dissapointed.
May 29, 2022 1:31 PM

May 2020
Well that was brutal. First the betrayal and then the beating, genuinely felt sorry for Vulcan there. That Arthur stuff was indeed hilarious but still that guy kinda annoys me.
Dec 28, 2022 9:23 AM

Nov 2020
Eh, it was okay in a way
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

119 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 7:53 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2019

243 by Twilight_In_Hell »»
Apr 21, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

176 by ArthurKFC »»
Apr 16, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

199 by beamtoes »»
Apr 10, 6:16 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

386 by Crispydang »»
Mar 30, 1:32 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.