Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2019 2:29 PM
Oct 2016
Muzan Kibutsuji from kimetsu no yaiba
Saitama from OPM
Levi from attack on titan

Why? Simple. Theyre calm and collected,mysterious and OP. I normally dont like anime characters but these mofos are badass as fvck :)

Those are mine. What's urs mate?
ExcaliburrrrrSep 30, 2019 3:28 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 30, 2019 2:32 PM

Aug 2014
Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z
Pride (Selim Bradley) from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Shinobu Oshino from Monogatari
Gilgamesh from Fate
Neferpitou from Hunter x Hunter

I tend to like arrogant characters the most...and the occasional cat girl. heh...

By the way, my brother's favorite anime character is Excalibur from Soul Eater.
Sep 30, 2019 2:35 PM

Jan 2016
My number one would probably be Satou from Ajin because hes the absolute best written character I've ever seen.

I have a bunch of other favourites but he's definitely #1
Sep 30, 2019 2:40 PM

Feb 2018
Yuuko Ichihara because she is an incredibly cool character. There is no other description.
Sep 30, 2019 2:47 PM
Jul 2018
Levi bc I like his action, I feel pity for him for his sad past and he's my husbando. If I have to say only favorite character but not husbando it's Light cause he's intelligent and uses death note to kill criminals, also makes ugly evil faces.
Sep 30, 2019 2:54 PM
May 2019
Lelouch and Light Yagami cause I like bad boys anti-hero character archetype.
Yuno Gasai - I like yanderes and yuno is the best.
Sep 30, 2019 3:06 PM

Sep 2019
Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho tbh. Recently he’s been one of my favorite anime protagonists.
Sep 30, 2019 3:15 PM

Apr 2016
Mine is Kirito. The reason is simple, he’s the first character for which I felt something, I really care of him. Moreover, I like how he changed during the series passing from a person with different problems, like the difficulties in human relationship, to a person who has solved some of that problems, like the previous, thanks to the help of other characters like Asuna. That feel realistic to me, like something I could see in reality. Other characters are Gintoki, Okabe, Spike, Guts and the others on my list of favorites but every characters has different reasons to be one of my favorites, so I wrote only the one of my absolute favorite character.
Sep 30, 2019 3:21 PM
Oct 2016
l_viha said:
Levi bc I like his action, I feel pity for him for his sad past and he's my husbando. If I have to say only favorite character but not husbando it's Light cause he's intelligent and uses death note to kill criminals, also makes ugly evil faces.

Oh yeah i shouldve mentioned levi...hes also calm and badass :)
Sep 30, 2019 3:21 PM

Jul 2019
Joe Yabuki

There's a lot I could say about him but he's just really charismatic, goes through a lot of tough shit which makes me empathize with him all the while relating to him too sometimes. He's also extremely inspiring and really in some way I look up to him, lol looking up to an anime character haha, I feel stupid writing this.

Sep 30, 2019 3:23 PM
Feb 2017
Xstasy said:

This. I just love the way they think.

I also like the sarcastic characters like Kazuma and Kyon.
Sep 30, 2019 3:23 PM
Oct 2016
SadMadoka said:
Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z
Pride (Selim Bradley) from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Shinobu Oshino from Monogatari
Gilgamesh from Fate
Neferpitou from Hunter x Hunter

I tend to like arrogant characters the most...and the occasional cat girl. heh...

By the way, my brother's favorite anime character is Excalibur from Soul Eater.

I see. People really have different tastes^^
Sep 30, 2019 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Because he is entertaing and well-written. Also being the protagonist from my favorite series doesn't hurts though.
Sep 30, 2019 4:08 PM

Jun 2016
Aigis from persona 3 because I have aryan robot girl fetish
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 30, 2019 4:11 PM

Oct 2017
Zeke Yeager , He is a character amazing 'cause is so mysterious and has a fucking ideology

Sep 30, 2019 4:11 PM
Oct 2016
Nick-Knight said:
Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Because he is entertaing and well-written. Also being the protagonist from my favorite series doesn't hurts though.

Is that ur photo the girl with a see through duster? That's one effin sexy af photo.
Sep 30, 2019 5:19 PM

Jul 2019
Obviously, My Waifu (>_>) , Why ? because they're Perfect To Me.

(+) Yuiga Nariyuki > He's Clever, Helpful, Careful, Hard Worker.

Sep 30, 2019 5:32 PM

Nov 2018
Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece-He is best,powerful,care for his friends.

For female it's Tachibana Hina from Dome x Kano-In her life there is no happiness,only pain and pain. Inspite of that, she lives her life fullest with enjoying every moment of her life.
These two are my role models of my real life.
"When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts. Tales are things you get to enjoy twice."
Sep 30, 2019 5:41 PM

Jul 2017
Shiina Mashiro. I love the way her writer made her. She's lacks sense in alot of situations so it makes scenes hilarious. But sadly no season 2 so I might have to read the light novel to see what happens.

There's also a handful of other characters I like that aren't on my favorites list but for the main part my favorites list is in order from most liked to least liked.
Sep 30, 2019 5:42 PM

Sep 2017
kurapika from hxh. he's a complete boyfriend with hype fights and abilities. i saw snippets of him vs uvo and realized hxh is probably something id like. he heads yorknew which is my favorite arc and is great in dark continent/succession contest from what i've read so far. i also feel there's a surprising amount of depth to him as his quest for revenge has shaped who he is and given him the resolve to become extremely powerful but at the same time it's defined his existence and left him hollow and almost robotic. also very appealing character design (in every outfit) and good va. really i just like everything about him
Sep 30, 2019 5:45 PM

Mar 2018
shirou emiya from fate unlimited blade works, without question. hes the only character that i've seen myself in. he thinks the same way that my broken brain does and i adore every second of it
Oct 1, 2019 7:49 AM

Jan 2018
Nagi from Kannagi

She reminds me of someone that I used to know. Girls are flowers, but she's an ancient tree. lol
Oct 1, 2019 7:50 AM

Jul 2019
Gintoki of course. All of the possible qualities of a great person in one
Oct 1, 2019 7:58 AM
May 2018
LeLouch from Code Geass. He's extremely intelligent and charming, willing to do the wrong things for the right reasons and in the end is a selfless character who cares about the happiness of the people he cares about more than his own happiness.

Isaac and Miria from Baccano! They just epitomize fun, they're always having fun or trying to and every scene they're in is a blast.
Oct 1, 2019 8:03 AM

Sep 2019
l_viha said:
Light is dangerous but he is a good tennis player. I can't beat him in tennis. For intelligence, he is way more intelligent than me but I will team up with L. So me and L can both be the justice and we will defeat the death penalty justice of light.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Oct 1, 2019 8:05 AM

Sep 2019
Xstasy said:
Yuno Gasai - I like yanderes and yuno is the best.
Light Yagami is a bully. He will try to manipulate u. Will you like it?
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Oct 1, 2019 8:07 AM

Sep 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
Xstasy said:

Light thinks he is justice but he is not. He is dangerous.
Oct 1, 2019 8:10 AM
Feb 2017
Peeti said:
BlakexEkalb said:

But to him he views himself as a savior. The way his morality is lost overtime is intriguing.
Oct 1, 2019 8:13 AM

Sep 2019
BlakexEkalb said:
Peeti said:

But to him he views himself as a savior. The way his morality is lost overtime is intriguing.
Yeah, he thinks he is doing right/ he is justice. But he is not that multidimensional to think that how far he is going. He is good in planning and can be multidimensional there but in justice thing he is black and white.
Oct 1, 2019 8:26 AM
Jul 2018
Peeti said:
l_viha said:
Light is dangerous but he is a good tennis player. I can't beat him in tennis. For intelligence, he is way more intelligent than me but I will team up with L. So me and L can both be the justice and we will defeat the death penalty justice of light.

Aye don't flatter yourself too much, I don't think L needs you anyway
Oct 1, 2019 8:28 AM

Jun 2019
Uncle Iroh from The Last Airbender.
Oct 1, 2019 8:30 AM

Sep 2019
l_viha said:
Peeti said:

Aye don't flatter yourself too much, I don't think L needs you anyway
No he will dye without me. I will save him. I not that great but I am helpfool.
Oct 1, 2019 8:31 AM

May 2019
After catching up to the manga for Attack on Titan, I def have to say Eren. He's something I totally needed in terms of main characters. Really refreshing to me.

(Won't go in-depth because of spoilers)
Oct 1, 2019 8:35 AM

Mar 2018
Oskar von Reuenthal.
Spoilers down under

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Oct 1, 2019 10:30 AM

Sep 2016
There are two characters that I find particularly intriguing. They are Bernkastel from Umineko no Naku Koro ni and Kirei Kotomine from Fate/Zero. It's because I can see parts of myself in them and they are the characters I can relate to the most. I'm a person who cares about few things in life, has no goals or ambitions and shows little to no concern; I'm effectively dead inside. I'm also a heartless monster that doesn't really care about anyone and just tries to entertain themselves. Bernkastel and Kirei are similar in that they are apathetic and cruel characters, the former wanting to toy with people and the latter wanting to see the world fall into chaos. It's not something I'm proud of, but at the same time, I don't care.

One other reason why I can relate to Bernkastel so well is because she was originally a different person, yet still has the same body. My way of thinking, my feelings and my personality are very different compared to years ago, to the point that I feel disconnected from the person that I used to be. Reflection and negative experiences gradually changed me to the person that I am today. The Umineko no Naku Koro ni anime adaptation probably doesn't portray Bernkastel well enough, since it's rushed and unfinished. The visual novel doesn't have that problem.

Oct 1, 2019 10:44 AM

Jul 2019
For villain its Yoshikage Kira. He just feels like an actual person. He had a relatable goal.
For side charater its Speedwagon. He is just pure perfection. He went from a thug into a kind man. He got rich and he helps humanity. He furthers science and medicine.
For main character its Giorno Giovanna. He inherited Jonathans kindness and sense of justice and Dios cruelty and epicness. He is just fun to watch. He also had the most broken stand
Oct 1, 2019 10:51 AM

Sep 2014
Yang Wenli= Niqa is the greatest tactician ever, is bassiicaly a drunk philosopher, hates government.
Captain tylor= Irresposible as fuck, everything turns out fine, good vibes.
Smoke Weed Everyday
Oct 1, 2019 10:58 AM

Jun 2019
We're really boiling it down to one and one alone here? Oof. Alright. It's tough to really select and exclude the others as well as feel like I'm providing sufficient reasoning, but if it had to come down to one for me it'd be Nanoka Kohinata from Koi Kaze.

Why? She represents the perfect combo of both the purity and temptation in humanity and its ultimate expression of beauty aesthetically, personality-wise, in spirit/soul, and as a symbol of self-sacrifice and the power of romantic and familial love combined into one force. I can't imagine something greater. Hence my avatar and all that.
Oct 1, 2019 11:07 AM

Mar 2016
Gilgamesh form fe (Man he's handsome)
Dazai Osamu from Bungou Stray Dogs (my husband)
Sesshomaru from Inuyasha (beautiful)
Kanna (cutie)

So yeah I mostly like georgeus characters that are OP and are aware of how they are. I also adore lolis :DDDD
Oct 1, 2019 11:12 AM

May 2019
Main characters:

Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece: Because he's stupid, careless, loyal, very stupid, and funny as heck. He's not an overpowered character, which is something I adore about him. Plus he doesn't care about love at all. He's a typical shounen protagonist at first, but when you get to know him, he's a very well-written character.

Joseph Joestar from Jojo no Kimyou na Bouken (Part 2): Because he's the legendary trickster Joseph aka the best JoJo. Everything about him is perfect from him dressing as a lady to his very tactical retreats and his "next, you're going to say *insert quote here*". I mean, who doesn't love him. And I will never forgive what they did to him in Part 3. They made him so weak that it hurts.

Minor characters:

Speed-o'-Sound Sonic from OPM: His cute evil smile, and his huge desire to beat Saitama is enough to love him. I just love every single second he appears. He's funny as heck. I wish he was a main.

Noda from Angel Beats: The most underrated character of the bunch with only 119 member favorites, this idiot is one of the best idiots in school anime history. His bad luck, his halberd, his antagonistic attitude towards everyone except Yurippe, his very manly voice makes him the most enjoyable character in Angel Beast along with TK and Hideki, but those two are not as underrated.

So yeah I think I got a thing for funny idiots. Even though I also love some badass or inspirational characters, the others are much more fun to watch and I somehow relate to them on a spiritual level lol
bluninjaOct 1, 2019 11:15 AM
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Oct 1, 2019 11:36 AM
Jun 2019
- Anzu of Hinamatsuri

-Shirase of Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho

- Hina of Sangatsu no Lion

- Manbagi of Komi-san

- Tadano of Komi-san

Oct 1, 2019 11:48 AM

Mar 2019
Shirou Emiya and Gintoki Sakata for completely different reasons.

I find Shirou's mentality and ideals to be incredibly interesting and all the ways its explored and pushed made me love his character.

Gintoki because besides being hilarious the show makes you care about this guy so much by showing how much he cares for the people around because he knows what its like to lose them. Cheesy as it sounds this is probably the character with the most heart I've come across.

Both of them being badasses when it comes down to it also helps.
Oct 1, 2019 11:51 AM

Aug 2016
Chhotyu said:

For female it's Tachibana Hina from Dome x Kano-In her life there is no happiness,only pain and pain. Inspite of that, she lives her life fullest with enjoying every moment of her life.
These two are my role models of my real life.

beautiful words. absolutely agree with this one
I like Suzuya Juuzou too, just cuz he's crazy xd
And Balalaika she's calm, badass and knows whats up
Oct 1, 2019 11:59 AM

Oct 2018
Tohsaka Rin.

She's my favorite tsundere - adorable and cute when she has to, and brave and courageous when she has to. And those thighs.
Oct 1, 2019 11:59 AM

Apr 2015
Naraku from Senran Kagura, she's a cool, hot shinobi.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Oct 1, 2019 12:16 PM

Dec 2017
Kumiko Oumae because she's basically me as an anime character

Why don’t we become monsters and really mess up this awful world? Just destroy until there’s no more evil, no more sadness, no more anything…
Wouldn’t that be great?

Oct 1, 2019 2:15 PM

Aug 2019
My top two favourites, Akashi Seijuro and Rin Tohsaka.

Rin, because she's the cutest tsundere.

Zaro_1Oct 1, 2019 2:29 PM
Oct 2, 2019 4:34 AM

Feb 2015
Shi, because she's a cute catgirl.
Kamina, because a badass bro.
Oct 2, 2019 4:44 AM

Jun 2019
Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter

Sick, sadistic, yet not purely evil. Chooses sides depending on which is more fun for him. Most importantly, he's unpredictable. Never know what his next move is going to be, and after he's made it, you don't know why.

Oct 2, 2019 4:50 AM
Aug 2013
Hiei - yu yu hakusho
Hibari - hitman reborn
Hisoka - hunter x hunter 2011
Alucard - hellsing ultimate
Jotaro - jojo's bizarre adventure
Meliodas - seven deadly sins
Klaus - kekkai sensen
Roy mustang - fullmetal alchemist
Spike - cowboy bebop
Vash the stampede - trigun
Lupin - Lupin III
Afro - afro samurai
Koro sensei - ansatsu kyoushitsu
Black star - soul eater
Hei - darker than black
Itachi, kakashi & rock lee - naruto
Kenshiro - fist of the north star
Ace - one piece
Kenpachi - bleach
Natsu - fairy tail
Knocking master jiro - toriko
Pikkon - dragonball
Ash ketchum - pokemon
Guts - berserk
Dante - devil may cry
Riki oh
Yami - black clover
Space dandy
Zora - black clover
Mob - mob psycho 100
Mikoto - k-project
Touta - UQ holder
Sebastian - black butler
Levi - attack on titan
Eraserhead - boku no hero academia
Baki & yujiro - grappler baki
Ryuk - death note
Hiruko kagetane - black bullet
Gildarts - fairy tail
AnimeDownUnderOct 2, 2019 5:15 AM
~AnimeDownUnder~

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Which, out of all your favorites, would you be least inclined to recommend to others?

WatchTillTandava - 2 hours ago

17 by red-tomato »»
3 minutes ago

» Underrated character designs/outfits you think are appealing / sexy

IpreferEcchi - 1 hour ago

3 by Spunkert »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime adaptation wish list

kuroneko99 - Apr 5

31 by Reecey91 »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 4 hours ago

22 by perseii »»
10 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 11 hours ago

18 by MasterTasuke »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.