Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2019 3:16 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finally, it's over. Acnologia is defeated. Fairy Tail and everyone is happy again.

A rather lighthearted episode that showed the aftermath of all the battles and character roles as they are now. Well, I'm glad they managed to give almost every character some sort of spotlight, even though I do find a few to be silly. Mermaid Heel's Kagura in that swimsuit pose though. What. Mavis is also back one last time!

With 51 episodes, I guess the show hit the sweet spot for the amount of content. Lol, the Natsu and Lucy tease scenes.
Stark700Sep 28, 2019 3:25 PM
Sep 28, 2019 3:20 PM

Aug 2017
Bye bye Fairy Tail. You could be great but Hiro Mashima can't write a good story.

Such a pity that the show went downhill after Tower of Heaven arc and even worse after the timeskip. I hope the sequel (cashgrab) manga will never be animated cuz the story is over (and A-1 Pictures ruined many episodes with the bad animation). Any attempt to continue this, its just a cashgrab. Please, I don't want another continuation meme like the Naruto franchise.

Finally, I'm going to remember Fairy Tail for the music, some characters and arcs, and the comedy from S1.

Definitive scores: Fairy Tail (2009-13) 4/10, Fairy Tail (2014-2016) 3/10 (I don't count the Zero adaptation in my score). Fairy Tail Movie 1: Houou no Miko 5/10 and Fairy Tail Movie 2: Dragon Cry (2/10)

*Fairy Tail Zerø 9/10

*Fairy Tail (manga) 3/10

1/10 for the final season.
NurguburuFeb 17, 2020 6:00 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 28, 2019 3:32 PM

Jul 2017
So it’s finally over…

“Do Fairies really have tails? Do they even exist?” Well, it looks like we will never know the answer to those questions. But what we do know is that if they did Mashima would lewd them faster than the Rule34 artists.

It’s a shame that the series had to end with such a piss-poor arc. Even Fairy Tail didn’t deserve to go out like this. So much build up and hype, only for the series to be completely forsaken once it was time to deliver. I can hardly even remember the Spriggan 12, was there even 12 of them in the frist place? I can’t remember and it’s not worth trying to. Not even Juvia’s thighs could save this abysmal season. This will definitely be going on my list of sequels that I’ll pretend never even happened.

RIP Simon, Irene, Meteor-kun, Acnologia, and any other stupid death in this series, especially August’s death, lord knows he didn’t deserve to go out like that, there was way more than enough plot armour to go around. RIP NaLu shippers who sat through all this for nothing, I feel for you all. RIP the Insane amount of potential this series had.

Shout out to all the hentai/doujin artists, and god-tier composer Takanashi that made this series more than half as worthwhile. Also god bless our OTP Gajeel x Levy for being one of the few things right with this series.

Despite my endless complaints with Fairy Tail though, I will honestly miss this train wreck of a series in all of its sloppily written glory.

Goodbye Fairy Tail, you will be missed (insert that beyond awful and cringe Fairy Tail hand gesture that you wouldn’t catch me dead making)

I’ll leave this beautiful bastard here to commemorate the end of this masterfully crafted battle shounen...

AttackonfillerSep 28, 2019 4:04 PM

Sep 28, 2019 3:43 PM

Feb 2016
Finally this trashy sshounen has been put to rest.
Fairy Tail is not only the worst shouen series ever but it's also one of the worst animes ever made.
Everything that went wrong with shounen happened in Fairy Tail.
I'm honestly glad this show is dead now.

0/10 Screw this franchise and everything that it stands for.
BlazingArataSep 28, 2019 3:58 PM
Sep 28, 2019 3:52 PM

Jan 2016
Lol, how can I love and hate Fairy Tail so much? The last season as I expected was bad and even worse than the manga because the animation was nonexistent. Yet still, I somehow smiled throughout the whole episode and got emotional

I loved Fairy Tail with all my heart and I still love the first season and the 2nd season a bit. It always had its fair share of problems but I could ignore those because of what it gave me in return. Characters that I was very fond of, music that I still regard as one of the best I've ever heard in anime and just very fond and happy memories.

Unfortunately towards the end, the ever-growing problems of this series were something that even I as a die-hard fan could not ignore. The anime didn't fix much expect for prolonging the acnologia fight which was one of the few good decisions regarding this season.

It hurts to give this a 4/10 but Fairy Tail will forever be in my heart as something that made me really happy in general and I couldn't help but tear up when I heard all of the kickass OSTs play during this episode.

So long, Fairy Tail
Sep 28, 2019 4:13 PM

May 2013
If all you can do is trashtalking about the show why do you even bother to come here?
Wtf.
That was expected tho, taking advantage of the end of the series to come on the forums and puke their hate is a common habit from haters.
So I don't care too much.

ANYWAY.

They actually played Snow Fairy, you bastards, they managed to put some tears in my eyes. I love you and I hate you for that.

I won't do the usual nostalgia speech or write a long comment, I just want to say that I liked the show overall.
Yes there was downs, we know, but there were ups, and I enjoyed myself watching the show.

And this is the most important.

See ya, Fairy Tail!
Sep 28, 2019 4:19 PM

Jul 2015
I got hit with a nostalgia bomb when they played the very first opening XD
Sep 28, 2019 4:27 PM

Apr 2015
All I can say is, as disappointing this final series was to me, I will miss you Fairy Tail. It's been a hell of a journey since 2012 when you introduced me to Anime.

Quality overall this season was just bad, for a conclusion of a series that has been running for 10+ years, you kinda wish for that epic ending. Which we haven't really gotten.

I do have to say that they really wrapped this up nicely, the hinting towards the relationships in the future was too nice and poor Wendy for hearing things she didn't want to hear.

As Lucy kinda said to Natsu, without Fairy Tail, I wouldn't be who I am today.. Thank you Fairy Tail, for everything.
Sep 28, 2019 4:27 PM

Mar 2019
I suppose this is goodbye... until the 100 years quest that is.
I was really hoping that we would get a short but well-animated fight but, didn't happen.
See you in 2 years, if I don't break and start reading the manga.
Sep 28, 2019 4:33 PM

Nov 2016
Snow Fairy;_;

Although the way the war was wrapped up left a sour taste in my mouth, the anime still did a great job to keep me entertained and this final episode was pretty damn nice.

The whole togetherness with everyone in Fairy Tail just having a good time was always one of the big strenghts of this series.

So yeah, it's sad that the journey has come to an end( was one of the anime I followed for the longest time) even tho it was far from being perfect.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 28, 2019 4:34 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
For me, Fairy Tail is always going to be my favorite TV Show, it has always been there for me when nothing/nobody else was. It has been great 10 years, thank you.

"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Sep 28, 2019 4:41 PM

Nov 2016
DAMN. I almost teared up when Snow Fairy played. That got me extremely emotional.

Man I have so many mixed feelings about this series.
Especially since I used to be so passionate about it and crown it as my favorite Anime. I can remember how fanboy I used to be about it..
Nevertheless it had many questionable moments as well. Especially in the Alvarez Arc.
I kept hoping that the Anime would change that part about the Manga, but unfortunately it was, apart from the last ~5 episodes a big disappointment when it came to the execution.

Nevertheless, despite it's many up- and downhills I'm still gonna miss consuming new Fairy Tail content weekly and this series will always hold a special place in my Heart.

Goodbye Fairy Tail.
Sep 28, 2019 4:48 PM

Dec 2018
Since the start, FT has been one of my favorites anime series and it still is. The battles in this final arc could have been better but is ok for me.

Now only wait for the adaptation of Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest.
Sep 28, 2019 4:53 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah, this was probably the worst fucking final episode I have ever seen.
Fuck off, Hiro.

At least they played Snow Fairy.
Sep 28, 2019 5:03 PM

Nov 2018
Anime-onlys see why some manga readers were mad at the climax stuff now? Lol good ending though, Jellal and CS being free was well deserved. Here's hoping 100YQ gets animated sooner than later, it's epic compared to the final arc.

6/10 for Avatar/Alvarez arc, 10/10 for the series. Great cast of characters, adventurous feel, epic moments sold me on FT.
Sep 28, 2019 5:10 PM

May 2014
I have been watching this since 2012 (makes it 7 years which somehow makes me sad/happy to see it end) and most of us have been watching this since then or earlier. We all knew that this isn't the kind of anime that would kill off a good character just like that. We also knew that nakama power would somehow save a good character even if the antagonist is OP. With that in mind, I think Mashima did a decent job.

What I really wished for was a less rushed arc and a less rushed ending. The ending was way too rushed and nothing made sense tbh. Most of the enemies got really nerfed. Ofc. no one of the good guys died either. This was like an expectation I had all the time.

However, there was some good things in this season too (beside the fanservice). The OSTs was actually quite good and epic. It contained some good OST. That's actually been a fact throughout the series. It had awesome OSTs.

Regarding this ep. strangely enough it had a bit better scale on the animation than what was shown. It was not the best, but better than what we have seen. Very funny it took Acnologia 400 years to understand what he had done was wrong. LOL ^^ Another weird/funny thing is to see Mavis/Zeref being reincarnated as two new persons with different personalities. I was wondering if they were only playing them or if this was actually true. A remained unanswered question indeed. I am glad they played Snow Fairy, the first OP again in this ep. What a nostalgia. The old gang is back on requests, but it's sad to see that Juvia didn't join that team. We have seen to much of her and now that she is with Gray we should have seen her in the gang too. Oh well.

With that being said, I will give this a fair 4/9 which I believe is fair enough.

....And the bigger question will the 100 years quest arc ever be animated? I can wait for that. The manga isn't even finished, so I can wait. ;)
mangalicker94Sep 28, 2019 5:13 PM
Sep 28, 2019 5:20 PM

May 2014
Attackonfiller said:

RIP NaLu shippers who sat through all this for nothing, I feel for you all. RIP the Insane amount of potential this series had.

You mean RIP all NaLi fans (Natsu x Lisanna). When I saw their childhood I was so hoping for that so much. But Mashima crushed that dream. Daym you!
Sep 28, 2019 5:22 PM

Feb 2014
Damn, this season was bad, glad it's finally over. Or maybe it's just me growing up, 7 years is a lot of time. The most memorable thing for me is probably the music, I liked it.
3/10 on this arc and 5/10 overall
Sep 28, 2019 5:26 PM

Oct 2015
Damn that sure was a lackluster finish to Acnologia, considering he was suppose to be this powerful villain!

Hiro really wanted to give a super happy ending for everyone, including Anna of course. Hell, even Mavis and Zeref got reincarnated and had their happy ending. He gave obvious happy endings though, he should've been surprising in some factors, I'm really disappointed in him. But I still liked it a bit though, even though I've seen it on the manga. I wish Natsu and Lucy could've been an item though, or at least had sex or something considering it was an ecchi battle shounen anime. The dude has seen Lucy, including on this one naked so many time he must've felt something.

This anime was one of my starter packs, so I really owe it a lot. Natsu and the gang took me on crazy adventures man and I truly am grateful to the creator Hiro Mashima, even though he gave one obvious and yet worst ending ever! I will forever cherish this series and memories that came with it. It made me love battle shounen even more, and love anime more than my toe.

Thank you fairy tail, and to Hiro Mashima and staff!!!!!!!

This is my gift to you, 9/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 28, 2019 5:30 PM

Jul 2017
mangalicker94 said:
Attackonfiller said:

RIP NaLu shippers who sat through all this for nothing, I feel for you all. RIP the Insane amount of potential this series had.

You mean RIP all NaLi fans (Natsu x Lisanna). When I saw their childhood I was so hoping for that so much. But Mashima crushed that dream. Daym you!

I got over NaLi a long time ago, and almost completely forgot about it until you brought it up xD. It was honestly my favourite ship ever at some point years ago, and it hurts to think about what could have been for Lisanna as a character and NaLi. I feel for all you NaLi fans too, big time.

Sep 28, 2019 5:32 PM

Jan 2009
Lucy sumps up what Fairy Tail is about

but its a good dream for me though, now waiting for 100 Year Quest manga to get an anime adaptation too in order to see the romantic shipping become more real
Sep 28, 2019 5:36 PM
Sep 2017
Finally, an end to a long series. Glad they concluded it instead of dragging it forever.
Fights were a little bit lacking especially compared to the tartaros arc where each fight took like 3 episodes and here where spriggan 12 suppossedly the strongest getting whittled down like flies.
Loved Irene and Acnologia backstory.Felt bad especially for August (Man his parents didn't know he existed).
Well an excellent finish especially covering all characters thoroughly.
Definitely look forward to the Hundred Year Arc.
overall 9/10
Sep 28, 2019 5:37 PM
Sep 2017
Well, even though there have been some cringy moments at times, I still enjoyed this anime overall and became attached to several of the characters, so I will be sad not to see them anymore. I was glad to see them touch on most of the main characters in this ep, and the nostalgic music was great. Farewell Fairy Tail!
I must admit to being a bit confused at all the extreme hate in the comments - why would anyone still be watching a show if they hate it that much? If I dislike a show I simply stop watching it, lol.
Sep 28, 2019 5:41 PM

Apr 2015
well i mean, this episode contained some nostalgic moments but i felt it was quite a filler
Sep 28, 2019 5:50 PM

Dec 2016
Most of the episode feels like nothing is happening
The important things are
1_Jellal got free
2_Gajeel and Levi having a baby
3_100 years quest
I doesn't feel like an ending at all

Thank you FT👆
Thank you for Erza and Jellal story❤
But Jerza ending was sad💔

Thank FT for all the characters we love and unforgettable moments
FT will always be in my heart and I hope the sequel ge an anime in the future
DojimaNoRyuSep 28, 2019 6:19 PM
Sep 28, 2019 5:52 PM

Dec 2016
FireFistYK said:
Lol, how can I love and hate Fairy Tail so much? The last season as I expected was bad and even worse than the manga because the animation was nonexistent. Yet still, I somehow smiled throughout the whole episode and got emotional

I loved Fairy Tail with all my heart and I still love the first season and the 2nd season a bit. It always had its fair share of problems but I could ignore those because of what it gave me in return. Characters that I was very fond of, music that I still regard as one of the best I've ever heard in anime and just very fond and happy memories.

Unfortunately towards the end, the ever-growing problems of this series were something that even I as a die-hard fan could not ignore. The anime didn't fix much expect for prolonging the acnologia fight which was one of the few good decisions regarding this season.

It hurts to give this a 4/10 but Fairy Tail will forever be in my heart as something that made me really happy in general and I couldn't help but tear up when I heard all of the kickass OSTs play during this episode.

So long, Fairy Tail

Honestly those are my exact words.
I remember watching Fairy Tail 3 or 4 years or so ago, when I was still new to anime. Despite what everone else said, I loved the experience I got from watching it, and it will always have a special place in my heart as well.
It's sad to say that this last season was quite bad when I compare with the previous ones. Don't know if it really was a problem on it's end, if I loved fairy tail too much that I got my hopes up, or If my sense of criticism got better throughout the years. And despite that, I got as well emotional during some scenes. Could had a better ending, but oh well ...
Sep 28, 2019 6:00 PM
Mar 2015
disappointed ending, they defeat acnologia even before the opening

idk why the anime have 8.10 I guess it will come down in a short time, the season in general has been very bad, very fast fights against opponents supposedly stronger than them, without animation, blows without movements ... the only good thing as always the soundtrack being a masterpiece.
Sep 28, 2019 6:01 PM

Jun 2013
i actually cried when Snow fairy started playing fucking nostalgia man
Sep 28, 2019 6:12 PM

Mar 2018
At least they put Snow Fairy in the final episode...
Sep 28, 2019 6:38 PM
Jan 2019
goodbye fairy tail I don't remember when I started watching it but I guess some were between my childhood
I'm so hyped when I heard the final series is announced even though the quality is so poor and the soundtrack is been used again and again (but I still love it) but the thing makes me continue is the plot (because I don't read manga often) I don't know if I want this to have another series like 100 year quest (correct me if I'm wrong) but I guess it's better to leave it like this (because they already titled it Final series)

so the final episode is amazing and a little bit lacking like Acnologia the way he defeated is somewhat (I don't know what word I should use) unsatisfying I know he was attacked in body and soul (correct me if I'm wrong) but all of that is inefficient for my view (in the end I still love how he been defeated)

so the scene of Alios and Mio (basically they are Mavis and Zeref) is a bit lacking I can't leave it like that I need explanation are they reincarnation or they came back to earth (did they died in that scene?) if that so why their name change and personality is still there are they gonna go out in that state? why they are living as they forgot are they going to stay like that? are they really Mavis and Zeref? and why those two in that place I don't accept coincidence is this the end of fairy tail?

so many people in this forum hate the final season I wonder why?

Gajeel is going to have a baby (if that is true) can't wait to see the baby (from the artist himself)

I give it 10 (I know I'm overrating this but because I love it) I guess I need to read the manga soon
Sep 28, 2019 7:14 PM

Jun 2014
The journey was long and painful, but it has finally come to an end. We made it people. It's such a shame that FT was full of so much wasted potential, and the bullshit that is prevalent throughout the story was really highlighted and magnified greatly in this final arc. Between the countless fakeout deaths and non-sensical nakama powerup bs, this final arc made me roll my eyes just as much as it did in the manga. Even Acnologia's added backstory didn't feel like it added much significance, probably because I expected much more out of it.

Well, the way this finale went was pretty standard. Quick wrap up to the final fight and then some type of timeskip that shows how everyone is doing now. Also, I had a strong feeling the very first OP would play at some point, and lol I was right, that was a nice touch. That was probably the only thing I really liked about this finale. And now that everything has been wrapped up and everyone is living happily ever after, a new quest begins.......

Oh yeah, one more thing that left a sour taste in my mouth from this season is the animation during fights (or rather, lack thereof). The fights and OST throughout FT were probably the only 2 things I actually liked about it. Too bad a majority of the fights were poorly animated or just consisted of still images. Even if the weak story and writing were kept the same, FT could at least get more praise somewhere if the fights were done better. Sigh at least the music was good again, that's probably the only area where FT is consistent. Anyway, it's over and nothing can be changed now. Thank god we managed to reach the end, no matter how painful it was at times to get here. See ya, Fairy Tail.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 28, 2019 7:18 PM
Apr 2018
The comment is so bad but the rank is 8 hahahaha

May score is 3/10

1 for drama
1 for i dont know
And last 1 for the unstoppable enemy turn to easy kill with out a good fight
Sep 28, 2019 8:12 PM

Mar 2008
I have been watching Fairy Tail since it aired on October 12th 2009. It has been a long 10 year ride and have loved every second of it. As for the final episode, The fight was too short but whatever. I just loved seeing how all the characters turned out in this final episode. Wendy's reactions to the things she heard was too cute and Juvia wanting to strip. Lmao Even though we didn't get a direct confirmation of NaLu, you know damn good and well they love each other. 10/10 for the entire series for me.
Sep 28, 2019 8:16 PM

Jul 2015
Damn. Those were joyful 10 years.
I assume we will get some OVAs and last arc as a movie.

Sep 28, 2019 8:19 PM

Feb 2016
Well, I have a new 'worst finale for a show involving dragons of 2019' now.

I had to rewatch the Battle of FT and Oracion Seis arcs so I could listen to the awesome music to cleanse my palate and remind me why l liked/watched Fairy Tail all these years.

Goodbye FT, I'm sad you're gone but glad the plug was pulled and that you are free from your brain dead, vegetative state -until the next adaptation...well I did think Boruto would suck and was wrong (it sucks now but it was good for awhile).
Sep 28, 2019 8:26 PM

Nov 2016
Haven't seen the last episode yet, but I'm pretty sure that it will suck just like everyother episode from this season, a big dissapointed.

Yeah, I loved the first and second seasons even if they weren't that good, the animation was great, the music was great, and the plot didn't have people dying that were alive anyways or main villains killing themselves because of the main characters plot. I'd probably rewatch the first and second season and enjoy them, for me the Fairy Tail anime end is the last episode of the second season, I will try to forget everything about the third, big disapointment.

I'm glad it finished, 3/10
1 because MAL lower mark is a 1
2 because of the few feels I had watching some Jerza moments
3 because of the music
AlvaritoterreosSep 28, 2019 8:32 PM
Sep 28, 2019 8:27 PM

Apr 2013
100 Years Quest Arc when?
Sep 28, 2019 8:31 PM

Aug 2012
Well, now that Fairy Tail is over, I'm gonna miss hearing Aya Hirano's voice in anime
Sep 28, 2019 8:41 PM

Oct 2017
Sayonara Fairy Tail, my very first anime. You will always remain in my heart. Can't wait to see 100 year quest animated. Hope it gets an adaptation soon.
MegamiRemSep 29, 2019 9:28 PM
Sep 28, 2019 8:53 PM

Apr 2014
the ending was good enough and as for the "100 year quest " sequel i have known about it for a while but havent really read much because i was waiting for this to finish but i wonder if it'll get an anime and then i even wonder if i would even want an anime for it as the anime version of fairy tail especially with this final season the second half was just really bad but it had a great start but just feels like things got real lazy as it went on especially when it was getting to the end it got worse and worse..

i'll always remember how great fairy tail was with its original season and then how it just got bad with the 2014 version and then now you already know... not saying the 2014 version was bad but that is where animation and such started getting really bad but not all of it and then the final season animation and such started great and then the closer it got to the end it just felt they just wanted to get it over with and didnt even care anymore lol

anyway i'll still check out the manga for this (at some point ) and then check out its sequel and also the other series this guy made the eden series (wonder if its good) but yeah one thing to look forward to is the new fairy tail game (thats not a mobile game) hopefully its good
"one step at a time"
Sep 28, 2019 8:58 PM

Aug 2015
Fairy Tail has been a truly legendary entity in every aspect and has marked itself in history.
Sep 28, 2019 9:54 PM

Dec 2015
Okay but unsatisfying ending. Overall this season was incredibly lackluster. I have no idea how this has a score over 8. I gave it a 5 and I'm being generous.
Sep 28, 2019 10:34 PM

Apr 2018
100 Year Quest manga is better than the actual manga so far lol, I hope that they adapt it in the future
Sep 28, 2019 11:36 PM

Mar 2018
Aaaawww such a precious end.

But not gonna lie they messed up the pacing. Having the end of the fight at the beginning of this episode rather than the end of the last was a huge minus for the fight. It's like they made a pause directly at the pique of the climax
The beginning felt more like a joke thanks to that

Aand a time-skip, as expected. Lucy finally achieved something in the world of literature, congratz ^^
And basically all those shippings were confirmed. Or not, as in Laxus' case lmao

Didn't expect Levy to be pregnant haha, Wendy's reactions are so adorable

Natsu's so slow :v looking forward to the 100 year quest if it gets animated

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 28, 2019 11:56 PM
Sep 2019
I give it 10/10 because of Erza.

When I started watching Fairy Tail I was so impressed with her but I was sure it was just an extra character who would show up once in every 100 episodes (like Gildarts for example)

Boy I was shocked when I found she was one of the regulars! So I kept ignoring all the fanservice and fetish things going on with all the female characters and kept watching because of Erza. I was pissed when nobody helped her when she was fighting that bird woman. She just suffered too much and it was unfair, nobody suffered so much! Just because she is strong doesn't mean that she needs to be tortured like that!

And I was worried about last season, I thought they would put her in alike situations, but this time she actually got some support from Jellal and Kagura first and then from Wendy! I never cared about Wendy too much, but after what she did for Erza I grew huge respect towards her!

And then in previous episode she knocked down Acnologia and it was great conclusion to show just how incredibly powerful she is!

I also loved her character development. First she was a bit suicidal, if she was losing she was trying to kill herself (when they were fighting with the guy who launched Jupiter on Fairy Tail bulding, she tried to kill herself with her sword), then she was trying to sacrifice herself when they were fighting Jellal, but after she saw her funeral and how everyone was reacting about her death, that changed her forever and staying alive because of her friends became her biggest strength.

I am just tearing up when writing this lol

Erza <3
Sep 29, 2019 12:09 AM

Jun 2019
so Fairy Tail has finally completed. I was expecting the last episode to be much more than that but it's fine. Everyone was happy at the end.
So, this is the end.
Goodbye Fairy Tail. So long.
Sep 29, 2019 12:13 AM

Dec 2016
LossomoFilms said:
I give it 10/10 because of Erza.

When I started watching Fairy Tail I was so impressed with her but I was sure it was just an extra character who would show up once in every 100 episodes (like Gildarts for example)

Boy I was shocked when I found she was one of the regulars! So I kept ignoring all the fanservice and fetish things going on with all the female characters and kept watching because of Erza. I was pissed when nobody helped her when she was fighting that bird woman. She just suffered too much and it was unfair, nobody suffered so much! Just because she is strong doesn't mean that she needs to be tortured like that!

And I was worried about last season, I thought they would put her in alike situations, but this time she actually got some support from Jellal and Kagura first and then from Wendy! I never cared about Wendy too much, but after what she did for Erza I grew huge respect towards her!

And then in previous episode she knocked down Acnologia and it was great conclusion to show just how incredibly powerful she is!

I also loved her character development. First she was a bit suicidal, if she was losing she was trying to kill herself (when they were fighting with the guy who launched Jupiter on Fairy Tail bulding, she tried to kill herself with her sword), then she was trying to sacrifice herself when they were fighting Jellal, but after she saw her funeral and how everyone was reacting about her death, that changed her forever and staying alive because of her friends became her biggest strength.

I am just tearing up when writing this lol

Erza <3
same she just the best character for me ever

Erza is perfect❤
Sep 29, 2019 12:26 AM
Aug 2014
The last episode felt very Fairy Tail like. The rest of the majority of this season was just boring.

Giving it a 5/10.

The two previous scenes were good(7/10)
Sep 29, 2019 12:29 AM

Dec 2014
yep it ended...but I hate they mentioned the 100 year quest...hmmm well glad that's over
Sep 29, 2019 12:44 AM
Mar 2011
KingLeonard23 said:
At least they put Snow Fairy in the final episode...

every1 has been saying there is this song in the last episode. I just watched it and there is no such song during the episode. Would you mind telling me at which point it starts playing?
Coz for me its just regular OP and ED
ASTRO999Sep 29, 2019 12:48 AM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

46 by Arminken »»
Apr 23, 12:30 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2019

60 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2019

38 by amlg »»
Jan 23, 8:56 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 45 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2019

57 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Aug 30, 2023 11:24 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.