Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2019 9:12 PM

May 2017
I'm flattered that you don't think I look quotidian.
Sep 26, 2019 9:56 PM

Jan 2009
By my own self-perception, I look way more handsome than ugly when I'm looking at my reflection in the mirror. However, I'm possibly only regarded as average, since my appearance doesn't seem to produce any significant reactions. I'm also not photogenic.

There is no anonymity on the Internet, only pseudonymity at best. I'd eventually like for the lines between pseudonymity and knowing me in person to blur/dissolve only for people who seem to care about me, which is why I prefer to keep pictures of/with me private or at least in obscure enough places that people have to actively look for them if they are truly interested in my appearance.
NoboruSep 26, 2019 10:05 PM
Sep 26, 2019 10:01 PM

Sep 2018
i don’t like the way i look, but i don’t think i’m downright ugly. just imagine double d from ed edd n eddy with some big glasses. that’s me.
Sep 26, 2019 10:08 PM
Sep 2019
I don't know how to really go about rating myself. I guess I'm in the middle?? Just check out my profile (not my forum avatar) and you tell me LOL.
Sep 26, 2019 10:23 PM

Mar 2019
RicePounder said:
I don't know how to really go about rating myself. I guess I'm in the middle?? Just check out my profile (not my forum avatar) and you tell me LOL.
I rate you bourgeois and uninspired.

What is up with everyone on this forum having a most uninspired look vis-à-vis my greatness.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 26, 2019 10:32 PM
Sep 2019
Sphinxter said:
RicePounder said:
I rate you bourgeois and uninspired.

What is up with everyone on this forum having a most uninspired look vis-à-vis my greatness.

I don't have an "inspiring" look b/c I can't act eccentric in public HAHA. I have a reputation to keep. If only people can see what I think....it'd be a bit of weird, crazy, fun, and at times analytical. But alas, this isn't a post about our minds...its about our shallow perceptions jk jk
Sep 26, 2019 11:59 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
I've never really put much thought into how I look or much effort into changing it, if I had to guess I'm probably fairly average looking. I have no idea though, this is the last time I showed my face in a video (I tend to only show my face on update videos and celebratory livestreams):

Opinion? I feel like a 5/10 (don't like my nose but I like the new beard). Either way, I definitely need to find the time to learn how to be fashionable as well as to start working out again since I want to do more in person content when I come back from my hiatus in the near future. And given most of my audience is female due to the fact my content revolves around romance shows/games, it might help video performance if I look better.
KyotosomoSep 27, 2019 12:05 AM
Sep 27, 2019 12:16 AM
Sep 2019
Kyotosomo said:
I've never really put much thought into how I look or much effort into changing it, if I had to guess I'm probably fairly average looking. I have no idea though, this is the last time I showed my face in a video (I tend to only show my face on update videos and celebratory livestreams):

Opinion? I feel like a 5/10 (don't like my nose but I like the new beard). Either way, I definitely need to find the time to learn how to be fashionable as well as to start working out again since I want to do more in person content when I come back from my hiatus in the near future. And given most of my audience is female due to the fact my content revolves around romance shows/games, it might help video performance if I look better.

I bet if you did what you suggested, got some spiffy clothes to show off, heck...maybe apply a little makeup to resemble your forum avatar, you could boost that to a 8/10 ???
Sep 27, 2019 1:54 AM

Jul 2019
I'm 8 on the outside and 9 on the inside... for some from 1-10 scale, for others from 1-20 scale
Sep 27, 2019 2:02 AM

Feb 2019
Sphinxter said:
Ripler said:
I would say I am a pretty girl, just not female.

Finally, a challenger to the throne appears — one who has actually given some thought to his hairstyle.
Do you think I would look better with dreads as well? Your judgement is of utmost importance to me.

Bakchos said:
Kosmonaut said:
We shall meet at high-noon for a duel for the honor of m'lady, so be sure to bring your best cow, as I won't go easy on you.
Guys with shitty loli waifus don't know how to fight, so I have already won. Resistance is futile.
KosmonautSep 27, 2019 2:08 AM
Sep 27, 2019 2:17 AM
Aug 2016
I'm pretty good looking, but this is all that you'll ever get from me. I don't like showing my face to other people, especially strangers. Only some of my friends saw my face.

First picture taken around 2 months ago, the second picture taken at the end of last month.
My hair is dyed in both pictures, I naturally have very dark brown hair, more towards black hair.

Sorry for the size of the pictures, too lazy to edit them.

Sep 27, 2019 3:15 AM

Mar 2015
What the fuck why is everyone on this site so hot
Sep 27, 2019 4:55 AM

Jul 2016
Mirai said:

Ikr. It's almost like the stereotype of anime fans being spotty, sweaty fatasses is only half true.
Sep 27, 2019 5:18 AM
Sep 2019
although im too much of a chicken and lover of privacy to post my mug, i think everyone should find something they like about their physical apperance and not to be hypercritical.
Sep 27, 2019 5:26 AM
Jul 2018
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
Mirai said:

Ikr. It's almost like the stereotype of anime fans being spotty, sweaty fatasses is only half true.
Yes!! I'm completely surprised. Maybe the thread is biased, maybe the less than average people don't want to expose themselves, only the ones confident in their own skin are posting pics :p
Sep 27, 2019 6:16 AM

Jul 2016
eastsip said:
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:

Yes!! I'm completely surprised. Maybe the thread is biased, maybe the less than average people don't want to expose themselves, only the ones confident in their own skin are posting pics :p

True, that's probably also a factor.
Sep 27, 2019 6:16 AM

Mar 2018
Since most of the people here are posting pics of themselves I'll do it as well.

If I remember correctly this is a pic of me at my friends' place from the last year before a party. I'd gladly take a picture of myself now but I had my wisdom tooth removed so I look as if someone bashed my face with a shovel.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 27, 2019 6:18 AM

Nov 2017
I wouldn't use either of those adjectives to describe myself. Handsome? Yuppers. Sexy? When I wear pink and/or bomb ass nail polish. Fine? *Ned Flanders voice* Absolutely positively diddly! Good-looking goofball? Yeah, that too.

So yeah, I reach for those words when I'm describing my exterior and interior
Sep 27, 2019 6:36 AM
Jul 2018
Ripler said:

Not only pretty, also beautiful hair and color too. :D

I love these pastel hair colors so much, but they destroy your hair structure and then you need tons of softeners in your shampoo and as soon as you stop using them, they feel and maybe look like straw (possible, some are more lucky). :/
Miss my purplish-brown hair I had once tho.
Sep 27, 2019 6:52 AM

Jun 2019
Luchse said:
Since most of the people here are posting pics of themselves I'll do it as well.

If I remember correctly this is a pic of me at my friends' place from the last year before a party. I'd gladly take a picture of myself now but I had my wisdom tooth removed so I look as if someone bashed my face with a shovel.
See @Kosmonaut? His beard and @Erg_Orgy is what you wish you had.

Kosmonaut said:

Bakchos said:
Guys with shitty loli waifus don't know how to fight, so I have already won. Resistance is futile.
Don't come to my house to ramble on that Rebellion gay shit.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Sep 27, 2019 7:24 AM

Sep 2017
Luchse said:

Wow. You're hot.

good luck with your wisdom teeth recovery tho
Sep 27, 2019 7:25 AM

Mar 2018
Themousen said:
Luchse said:

Wow. You're hot.

good luck with your wisdom teeth recovery tho
Oh please don't you'll make me blush and thanks.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Sep 27, 2019 7:27 AM
Sep 2019
Sphinxter said:
deg said:

its a conspiracy we dudes are posting selfies to lure dudettes to posting theirs too
I must admit that I'm quite tempted to post a crossdressing picture — the problem is that they all show my face, but I'm going to go with one that shows it not clearly:

Why do you think degeneracy is something to be proud of?
Sep 27, 2019 7:32 AM

Jul 2016
deaab said:
Sphinxter said:
I must admit that I'm quite tempted to post a crossdressing picture — the problem is that they all show my face, but I'm going to go with one that shows it not clearly:

You made an account just to post that?
Sep 27, 2019 7:34 AM

Jun 2019
I used to think I was quite attractive, then my dad's baldness genes kicked in. It doesn't ruin a face or anything, but I haven't gotten over the change yet, so I don't like getting my pictures taken or anything, while I used to not mind.

Sep 27, 2019 7:36 AM

Feb 2019
Bakchos said:
Luchse said:

Now this was mean. This is the reason why your mother doesn't love you and you cry yourself to sleep every night hugging your knock-off dakimakura of shitty big boobs anime girls.
Sep 27, 2019 7:39 AM
May 2016
Peaceful_Critic said:
123fendas said:
I'll let you be the judge of that.

My physical appearance has been relentlessly criticised on reddit.

I really don't see why you look a bit above average. You aren't bad looking at all.

I suspect it's because I posted to an incel subreddit.

Askore said:
123fendas said:
I'll let you be the judge of that.

My physical appearance has been relentlessly criticised on reddit.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooo what the fuck at least take a shower before posting ur pic

I took a shower 15 minutes before the picture.
Sep 27, 2019 7:47 AM

Sep 2017
And to answer the topic's question, I would say I'm just...average ?
But I generally have a low self esteem even if it increased the past few years, so tbh I couldn't tell

Sep 27, 2019 7:50 AM

Jun 2019
Themousen said:
But I generally have a low self esteem even if it increased the past few years, so tbh I couldn't tell

That's one helluva magnificent beard.

Kosmonaut said:
Bakchos said:
Now this was mean. This is the reason why your mother doesn't love you and you cry yourself to sleep every night hugging your knock-off dakimakura of shitty big boobs anime girls.
At least my dakimakura is legal.

Sep 27, 2019 8:05 AM

Jan 2016
looking at myself in the mirror or the front camera ruins my day, so that is pretty self explanatory.
Sep 27, 2019 8:15 AM

Apr 2019
Here's a recent photo that I took
You be the judge

A lot of anime fans are pretty good looking I must say, especially in this thread

Sep 27, 2019 8:19 AM

Mar 2018
Themousen said:

Great beard man! How long did it take you to grow it that much?

Sep 27, 2019 8:19 AM

Mar 2018
A_Sad_Dust_Cloud said:
deaab said:
Pointing out degeneracy is now a weird thing? The western world is shit

Well.. yeah, it is weird, and it always has been, but you went out of your way. You made an entire account, added stuff to a list and then the first thing you post in the forums is weird bollocks. Did you really not have anything better to do? At least introduce yourself, dude.
deaab is a sad excuse of a life form so don't mind him...

Sep 27, 2019 8:33 AM

Jun 2016
Themousen said:

Fuck man that's a dope beard, nothing average about that.
Kinda makes me wish I kept my beard long these days too lol.
Sep 27, 2019 8:53 AM

Mar 2019
deaab said:
Sphinxter said:

Why, certainly — aren't you proud of me?

-Shinzo said:
You be the judge

A lot of anime fans are pretty good looking I must say, especially in this thread
No, they are not; they look terribly uninspired.
SphinxterSep 27, 2019 8:58 AM

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 27, 2019 9:04 AM

Jun 2019
Sphinxter said:

-Shinzo said:
You be the judge

What would make someone look inspired? Other than being you ofc.

Sep 27, 2019 9:09 AM

Mar 2019
Bakchos said:
Sphinxter said:

What would make someone look inspired? Other than being you ofc.
Not having the exact same, thoughtless, short haircut that I've seen a thousand times before would help.

The first picture posted was honestly one of the better ones; at least it looked like an actual haircut wherein some thought went.

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 27, 2019 9:09 AM

Aug 2017
i´m pretty. Thats literally the only good thing about me
Sep 27, 2019 10:01 AM
Nov 2017
I'm pretty ugly, sweaty and plus to this have a lot of psychological problems
Sep 27, 2019 10:30 AM

Jan 2016
RandomFriday said:
Well, since everyone posts their pics, I most mine too
This is me

Honeslty the most attractive person in this thread. Damn.
Sep 27, 2019 10:41 AM

May 2017
Maneki-Mew said:
Ripler said:

I love these pastel hair colors so much, but they destroy your hair structure and then you need tons of softeners in your shampoo and as soon as you stop using them, they feel and maybe look like straw (possible, some are more lucky). :/

Thanks, my hair has been doing fine with it so far, but apparently it does in comparison not need harsh bleaching because my original hair colour is somewhat light. Also helps when it's not super long (past shoulders).
Sep 27, 2019 11:20 AM

Mar 2019
123fendas said:

Ah yes — all those incels have basically deluded themselves that a male must look like Chad McSquarejaw — in reality, that looks hideous.
Ripler said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Thanks, my hair has been doing fine with it so far, but apparently it does in comparison not need harsh bleaching because my original hair colour is somewhat light. Also helps when it's not super long (past shoulders).
One could easily just get something similar with a wig though.

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 27, 2019 11:26 AM

Sep 2017
Luchse said:
Themousen said:

well let me think... I made the mistake to shave when I was around 16-17, but since then I let it grew, so that's about 4 years !

and thanks for the compliments, it's really pleasant to hear \o/
Sep 27, 2019 11:27 AM

Apr 2012
My ex called me handsome, while we were still dating. So I'm gonna go with that XD
Sep 27, 2019 11:28 AM

Mar 2018
Themousen said:
Luchse said:

well let me think... I made the mistake to shave when I was around 16-17, but since then I let it grew, so that's about 4 years !

and thanks for the compliments, it's really pleasant to hear \o/
4 YEARS?! There go my dreams of having a nice full grown beard...

Sep 27, 2019 11:36 AM
May 2016
Sphinxter said:
123fendas said:

Ah yes — all those incels have basically deluded themselves that a male must look like Chad McSquarejaw — in reality, that looks hideous.

Yes, and also, maybe it's because I picked a bad picture. I did attach more pictures in a comment, but it seems most people didn't look at those. The main picture of the post, which had the timestamp for verification, was a picture I took when I hadn't showered for 2 days, because I was feeling terrible, because I was sick. bad angle, also. People thought based on the picture that I was overweight. et cetera
Sep 27, 2019 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
Seriously there are so many pretty people here it looks like a beauty contest.

I think I know who the winner would be
Sep 27, 2019 11:51 AM

Jun 2011
I used to be good-looking, had model-tier looks. Lots of girls were interested in me, but I was too stupid at the time. Then MPB happened and my hairline was destroyed in 6 months. Now I look weird af.

Sep 27, 2019 12:11 PM

Mar 2019
eastsip said:
Seriously there are so many pretty people here it looks like a beauty contest.

I think I know who the winner would be
You offend my sensibilities, praising these commoners sans even an iota of style.

— Bertrand Russell
Sep 27, 2019 12:25 PM

Oct 2017
I'm a fucking good looking dude. I eat healthy and I've been working out regularly for many years so have about as good as physique as a guy can get without steroids or cutting to unhealthy levels of bodyfat. I've also got good genetics so still have great skin and look mid twenties even though I'm in my early thirties.

No need to be envious though. My awful personality makes it impossible to get on with people socially beyond infrequent, surface level interactions. So, although I have a few friends still, I've given up finding the right woman and expect to be forever alone.

At least I have anime girls.

I'd post a selfie but my business is the kind that could get fucked if people were to trace me irl and use some of the stuff I talk about and defend against me. I've already received lots of hate on Twitter and through my blog, and I'd rather keep it seperate from my real life.

[EDIT: Also, @Sphinxter major props on walking the talk. I did not expect that.]
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

36 by Crawlie »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

677 by Crawlie »»
1 hour ago

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

25 by bevarnow »»
2 hours ago

» Are you going to apologize?

LenRea - Mar 25

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago

» What are some of your favorite animals?

DoisacChopper - Feb 10

46 by Dracowyn »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.