Forum Settings
Forums

U.S. Military Issues Warning to Troops About Incel Violence

New
Sep 25, 2019 12:11 PM
Sep 2019
https://io9.gizmodo.com/u-s-military-issues-warning-to-troops-about-incel-viol-1838412331/amp?__twitter_impression=true

The U.S. military has warned service members about the potential for a mass shooter at screenings of the Warner Bros. film Joker, which has sparked wide concerns from, among others, the families of those killed during the 2012 mass shooting in Aurora, Colorado.

The U.S. Army confirmed on Tuesday that the warning was widely distributed after social media posts related to extremists classified as “incels,” were uncovered by intelligence officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

In a September 18th email, service members were instructed to remain aware of their surroundings and “identify two escape routes” when entering theaters. In the event of a shooting, they were instructed to “run, hide, fight.”

“Run if you can,” the safety notice said. “If you’re stuck, hide (also known as ‘sheltering in place’), and stay quiet. If a shooter finds you, fight with whatever you can.”

Earlier in the year the Air Force gave classes about the threat of incels.
https://www.businessinsider.com/andrews-air-force-base-warning-about-threat-posed-by-incels-2019-6?r=US&IR=T

You thought it was a joke, but the beta uprising is at hand.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Sep 25, 2019 12:46 PM

Dec 2012
Only the most Supreme Gentlemen will rise to this occasion.
Sep 25, 2019 12:58 PM

Nov 2008
The troops can take on an incel easily, use their hand to hand skills. There is no real threat here.

Sep 25, 2019 1:01 PM

Jan 2009
give them free real life sex dolls (or even flesh lights will do) until sex robots are ready
Sep 25, 2019 1:15 PM

Oct 2017
We just need an E1 to handle the situation, move on soldier.
''Enemies' gifts are no gifts and do no good.''
Sep 25, 2019 1:57 PM

Nov 2013
Seize the means of reproduction, supreme gentlemen.

I can see you

Sep 25, 2019 2:09 PM

Jun 2016
We truly live in a society. GAMERS RISE UP!

BOTTOM TEXT
Oct 3, 2019 4:08 AM

Dec 2016
Firs they come for the incel and I said nothing.
Then they came for the MGTOWs' sex dolls with arranged marriages in hand...
and Jordan Peterson got BTFO by Karen Straughan.

Oct 3, 2019 11:06 PM

Jun 2008
Any retarded Incel that wants to kill himself, can do all of us a favor and go right ahead.

Just make sure to do so in your basement where they won’t find the body until the smell overwhelms the neighborhood.

I USED to feel bad for these guys because at some levels I understand their frustrations...

But at the end of the day they are 100% responsible for their own misery.

“Why don’t these fucking whores like me...I’m a nice guy...they’re all disgusting sluts who want Chad dicks...if they only got to know me!!!”

^This isn’t even parody, it’s exactly how they talk.

Fucking pathetic.
Oct 4, 2019 1:50 AM

Mar 2008
Wouldn't it make more sense for them to target a romance movie if anything? Setting aside how it won't get them a girl and it will in no way change society for the better. Not even am ounce of logical thought from the lot.
Oct 4, 2019 11:12 AM
Oct 2019
--ALEX-- said:
Any retarded Incel that wants to kill himself, can do all of us a favor and go right ahead.

Just make sure to do so in your basement where they won’t find the body until the smell overwhelms the neighborhood.

I USED to feel bad for these guys because at some levels I understand their frustrations...

“Why don’t these fucking whores like me...I’m a nice guy...they’re all disgusting sluts who want Chad dicks...if they only got to know me!!!”

Fucking pathetic.

That is one edgy post but I agree incels are a blight on society.
Oct 4, 2019 11:13 AM
Oct 2019
traed said:
Wouldn't it make more sense for them to target a romance movie if anything? Setting aside how it won't get them a girl and it will in no way change society for the better. Not even am ounce of logical thought from the lot.

If they used logic they wouldn't be incels in the first place.
Oct 4, 2019 11:51 AM

Oct 2016
--ALEX-- said:

Fucking pathetic.

Oh, so you get lots of whores now?

妾はアステマ, 荒廃の天使
Oct 4, 2019 12:16 PM

Jun 2008
WhiteOakNico said:
--ALEX-- said:

Fucking pathetic.

No I don’t.

But I also don’t blame ALL women if I’m not getting pussy.

I also don’t hate women.

I also don’t treat women like the only thing they’re good for is sex.

Basically, I’m not an insane person.
Oct 4, 2019 12:28 PM

Feb 2008
The US is a literal joke country.
Oct 4, 2019 5:26 PM

May 2013
Well that's good I guess. And this really counterbalance's Trump's 'shoot them in the legs' statement.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Oct 4, 2019 5:26 PM

Oct 2016
--ALEX-- said:
WhiteOakNico said:

No I don’t.

But I also don’t blame ALL women if I’m not getting pussy.

I also don’t hate women.

I also don’t treat women like the only thing they’re good for is sex.

Basically, I’m not an insane person.

I'm glad to hear that.

Veronin said:
The US is a literal joke country.

It sure is. I can tell you more about it sometime. ;)

妾はアステマ, 荒廃の天使
Oct 5, 2019 3:37 AM

Oct 2014
--ALEX-- said:

Fucking pathetic.

Being nice and then expecting Women to love you because of that actually makes you more of a dick.
Chads at least do work for it while incels only sit and complain most of the time.

I don't have a girlfriend but I am definitely not going after girls because of that, I know I am not perfect after all.

But really, I think the media fear of the Joker is just waay overblown because of politics to the point that the makers had enough of that.
Oct 5, 2019 8:03 AM

Sep 2009
Guess... Better be safe than be sorry...
Oct 5, 2019 10:50 AM

Sep 2011
I have a friend in the army right now, this is the 2nd incel warning he got recently.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 5, 2019 2:33 PM
Apr 2016
It surely feels to me, as to an outsider, that the whole wave of regurgitated information and rhetoric surrounding new Joker (which is not anyhow connected to DC, important note) is actually making everyone aware that this problem could be real, and thus actually creates this problem inside the feeble minds of... a lot of people. A lot of low-quality people out there. I would not want to make bets on whether it is going to backfire or not, I hope that nothing happens once in a while. Poor land suffered enough, but the people never learn. Pitiful people.
Re:formed
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.