Forum Settings
Forums

What is the most interesting dream you've ever had?

New
Aug 13, 2019 4:57 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty much what the title says, for me my nightmares have been the most interesting.

One of them was about a girl who had these 10 inch nails, long white/grey hair wearing a tattered white dress and she was in my house trying to kill me, I woke up pretty quickly and thought that was a pretty cool/creepy dream as I'm a big fan of horror movies, and thought nothing of it. A few nights later I started seeing her in my house at night (Standing in my doorway, telling me to get out of my house, walking behind me in the dark, grabbing my leg in my hallway) Before this I was a skeptic who didn't believe in ghosts but that mentality changed very quickly.

The second one I've had that I can remember was in this burned down workshop or maybe a construction site and there was a man with a face that was covered in blood and had deep cuts all over it, he didn't say anything and he was smiling. He followed me around as I explored where I was and he never attacked me or anything but I had this really uneasy feeling and was on edge. Nothing happened and I woke up but that one stuck with me, never kept me up at night or anything but I've always been fascinated by that dream. Thankfully I've never seen him in person.

I really want to describe these to an artist and have them draw or paint them both for me, most of my dreams are senseless and weird and make no sense except for these two which were reallyy creepy and ominous. I actually want to get them tattooed on me if I end up getting a sleeve(s) which I mentioned to my parents who then told me what a stupid idea that is but to each their own.

Honorable mention: I had my dream house (Two story colonial brick manor) and a beautiful wife and two children, needless to say when I woke up I was pretty bummed out for the rest of the day, still think about that one sometimes.
Aug 13, 2019 5:46 AM

May 2014
I've had so many crazy nightmares over the years. Definitely had more nightmares than happy dreams unfortunately.

One that stood out that i dreamt this year was one where i was in a really dark place made up of walls. It was sort of maze like. I somehow ended up at the top of the stairs in a house. I noticed blood coming from the bathroom and when i went in a scary guy was stood over the bath with a knife in his hand. Then i woke up.

A common theme in nightmares when i was younger was losing my parents. I'd somehow get separated and end up going around in circles trying to find them. I also have a hard time escaping threats in my dreams because i just have zero grip strength in my hands for some reason. In one dream there's a burglar guy coming up my path, but i just couldn't close the door! Running away is also impossible because i'm so slow for some reason!

I've been drowned, lost limbs and been eaten by zombies. No vore please, it hurts even though it's a dream! I've had so many nightmares in my life, but you get the idea. Sometimes i'm lucky and realize it's a dream and just fly away! Why can't i dream of cute kittens or something T_T

To this day the best dream i've ever had was when i dreamt about my crush in high school. I realized it was a dream and became totally lucid and just ran up to him and kissed him for a while. More dreams like this one would be nice~
Aug 13, 2019 6:28 AM

Jun 2014
A few years back, a dreamt that my neighbor parked his car in the lane between our houses, which had these giant hoses on it, and he was shooting micro amoeba all over the place, so I ran outside with a baseball bat, and started to beat him with it, but he just stood there, as if it didn't phase him.

One of my worst nightmares happened a year or two ago, where my mother grabbed me by the head, and forced me to eat her out. I've always found vaginas gross, but I think that nightmare made things even worse. :(

Aug 13, 2019 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
I think the only really interesting dream that I ever had when I was about 12-13, I was flying on the streets like a Superman and jumping 5 floor buildings high and landing on the ground (while feeling the force of falling) in that dream. Back in my country, they say > it means that your body is growing when you experience such dreams, but I don't take such a statement seriously.
Aug 13, 2019 6:49 AM

Dec 2014
fancyjasper said:
I've had so many crazy nightmares over the years. Definitely had more nightmares than happy dreams unfortunately.

One that stood out that i dreamt this year was one where i was in a really dark place made up of walls. It was sort of maze like. I somehow ended up at the top of the stairs in a house. I noticed blood coming from the bathroom and when i went in a scary guy was stood over the bath with a knife in his hand. Then i woke up.

A common theme in nightmares when i was younger was losing my parents. I'd somehow get separated and end up going around in circles trying to find them. I also have a hard time escaping threats in my dreams because i just have zero grip strength in my hands for some reason. In one dream there's a burglar guy coming up my path, but i just couldn't close the door! Running away is also impossible because i'm so slow for some reason!

I've been drowned, lost limbs and been eaten by zombies. No vore please, it hurts even though it's a dream! I've had so many nightmares in my life, but you get the idea. Sometimes i'm lucky and realize it's a dream and just fly away! Why can't i dream of cute kittens or something T_T

To this day the best dream i've ever had was when i dreamt about my crush in high school. I realized it was a dream and became totally lucid and just ran up to him and kissed him for a while. More dreams like this one would be nice~

I also used to have nightmares when I was younger where my parents would be there and then I'd get separated from them as well it was horrible, I can remember three of them, one had a werewolf hunting my family in a dark warehouse, another one there were zombies in my house with my mum and I, another time I looked outside and saw Ringwraiths from Lord of The Rings trying to kill my dad, just so you know I was about 6/7 years old and those things terrified me haha. To be fair they are pretty creepy.

I also had a dream earlier in the year and I was having a scrap with someone but I was moving like I was underwater, or in slow motion and my punches had nothing behind them and there wasn't much I could do. It's crazy how things like that happen right?

Seiya said:
A few years back, a dreamt that my neighbor parked his car in the lane between our houses, which had these giant hoses on it, and he was shooting micro amoeba all over the place, so I ran outside with a baseball bat, and started to beat him with it, but he just stood there, as if it didn't phase him.

One of my worst nightmares happened a year or two ago, where my mother grabbed me by the head, and forced me to eat her out. I've always found vaginas gross, but I think that nightmare made things even worse. :(

I wonder how our brains can create these situations haha. That second dream sounds horrible, even though it's out of your control it makes you feel weird right? Must have been a fun week for you after that :L
Aug 13, 2019 6:51 AM

Jun 2014
Lil_Death said:
fancyjasper said:

I also used to have nightmares when I was younger where my parents would be there and then I'd get separated from them as well it was horrible, I can remember three of them, one had a werewolf hunting my family in a dark warehouse, another one there were zombies in my house with my mum and I, another time I looked outside and saw Ringwraiths from Lord of The Rings trying to kill my dad, just so you know I was about 6/7 years old and those things terrified me haha. To be fair they are pretty creepy.

I also had a dream earlier in the year and I was having a scrap with someone but I was moving like I was underwater, or in slow motion and my punches had nothing behind them and there wasn't much I could do. It's crazy how things like that happen right?

Seiya said:

I wonder how our brains can create these situations haha. That second dream sounds horrible, even though it's out of your control it makes you feel weird right? Must have been a fun week for you after that :L

Well, I've mostly tried to get it out of my head, but answering this thread brought in back into my mind.

Aug 13, 2019 6:53 AM

Jan 2016
The one where I got punched in the face.

I've seen my fair share of dreams where people were beaten with chairs and whatnot, but that's the only dream I recall seeing where no weapon, improvised or otherwise, was used.
Aug 13, 2019 6:58 AM

Dec 2014
BallistikJuice said:
I think the only really interesting dream that I ever had when I was about 12-13, I was flying on the streets like a Superman and jumping 5 floor buildings high and landing on the ground (while feeling the force of falling) in that dream. Back in my country, they say > it means that your body is growing when you experience such dreams, but I don't take such a statement seriously.

That sounds really fun, did you enjoy it at the time? Or was it more terrifying? I've had a couple of dreams where I've actually felt something, I was getting attacked by these giant spiders on a beach and it felt so real, I was in so much pain and I was pretty shocked when I woke up the next morning.

Another dream I had: I was at the bus stop talking to an old friend, her boyfriend was there and we ended up throwing hands, I ended up feeling everything which was a fun time.

Never a fun experience but it gives me something to think about when I wake up I guess.
Aug 13, 2019 7:00 AM

Dec 2014
My bad Seiya, it really was interesting to hear your story for what it's worth!
Aug 13, 2019 7:04 AM
Jul 2018
Lil_Death said:
BallistikJuice said:

That sounds really fun, did you enjoy it at the time? Or was it more terrifying? I've had a couple of dreams where I've actually felt something, I was getting attacked by these giant spiders on a beach and it felt so real, I was in so much pain and I was pretty shocked when I woke up the next morning.

Another dream I had: I was at the bus stop talking to an old friend, her boyfriend was there and we ended up throwing hands, I ended up feeling everything which was a fun time.

Never a fun experience but it gives me something to think about when I wake up I guess.

It felt like I was riding one of those scary rollercoasters (which I hate 'em too!).
Aug 13, 2019 8:01 AM

Aug 2009
I had a dream where one of my former friends was Hitler.

The fuck was I subconsciously thinking about at the time?

Aug 13, 2019 8:05 AM

Dec 2014
FacelessVixen said:

Does it have anything to do with the fact that they're a former friend?
Aug 13, 2019 8:16 AM

Aug 2009
Lil_Death said:
FacelessVixen said:

Does it have anything to do with the fact that they're a former friend?

Well, she is an asshole, more so than I am. But one night I'm dreaming of her as Hitler, usually I'm just dreaming about the better moments, and on another night I have a nightmare of eating her pussy, so... Fuckin'-A man, I dunno. If she's Hitler then I'm Stalin I guess.

Aug 13, 2019 8:28 AM

Oct 2018
Nowadays I tend to don't remember my dreams. Which is kind of sad cause I like dreams and the experience of it. But I already had some crazy dreams in my life. They are mostly what people would call "nightmares". Though I don't mind these nightmares cause as someone who loves horror and stuff I always find them awesome. Like the one of many times where I dreamt of a zombie apocalypse, and I squashed them in a jungle with my monster truck. It's awesome!
Aug 13, 2019 8:28 AM

Nov 2017
A lucid dream involving myself and Senjougahara. I can't go into great detail 'cause it would then enter NSFW territory. I will say that I ate some good pizza in the dream though
Aug 13, 2019 8:38 AM

Aug 2009
Starchaser said:
A lucid dream involving myself and Senjougahara. I can't go into great detail 'cause it would then enter NSFW territory. I will say that I ate some good pizza in the dream though

Oh, c'mon. If I'm willing to disclose my Nazi and cunnilingus fantasies towards a former friend who I wish were dead at times given the love hate relationship that I had with her, then you can can give some of a naughtier bits about your dreams.

I ate out a Nazi. What can possibly be more weird than that?

Aug 13, 2019 9:48 AM
Feb 2017
The most interesting dream I had was that me and Ash Ketchum were in a space carrier in outer space with a bunch of other people and it started to blow up, so everyone grabbed a parachute (in space) and jumped towards the Earth. I landed in a different place from where Ash was. I had landed in a desert area with a town made of wood. The town was rather large, however that wasn't the strange thing about the town. Zombies were everywhere and they started to rush and attack us. I had to keep running, maneuvering my way through the town, and then...

I woke up.

The end.
MegaStrideAug 13, 2019 10:48 AM
Aug 13, 2019 12:20 PM

Dec 2015
The one where Seiya's mom grabbed me by the head and forced me to eat her out.
Aug 13, 2019 1:12 PM

Nov 2016
I had a dream signalling my apostasy 2 months ahead. I was with my friends walking through the streets and they were all hyping up some deity who's recently come to be worshiped. They were prating on about how great, magnificent, and fearsome this deity is, and I felt awkward; it felt like bad signs all around. Right then, from the corner, a huge procession with drums and trumpets and dancing people appeared, and amid them, a huge serpent. They were all dancing like crazy and showering bouquets on the serpent. My friends got excited and I tried to stop them from getting near the thing but they didn't listen. Out of fear, I tried to climb onto some high place and began shouting and exhorting the people to get away from the serpent. In the procession, I saw my parents, school teachers, friends, and a lot of other people, and I tried to stop them all in vain but it carried on. Eventually they turned around the other corner and the whole street was empty and I was alone.

2 months later, I actually apostatized. Following that, I had several dreams similar to Kafka's "The Trial". I would always wake up (in the dream) in prison or in a court and get sentenced to death. One of them was particularly interesting, because I was given the death sentence but also complete freedom to carry out the punishment myself. I never imagined you could debate ideology in your dream but that's what I did in that dream while kneeling on the guillotine (yea I read too much Camus back then).
Aug 13, 2019 2:45 PM

Jul 2015
I’ve had lots of crazy and interesting dreams! Lately, they’ve been more realistic than fantastical. Most recently, I had a dream where my friend was giving me advice about a guy I was into (not a mutual thing). My friend showed up and started spitting some words of wisdom. Because of the things my friend said in the dream, I was able to get over the guy surprisingly fast irl. Usually dreams make you more attracted to someone, but the dream gave me practical advice on how to get over someone lol
Aug 14, 2019 12:58 AM

Jun 2009
Lil_Death said:

Honorable mention: I had my dream house (Two story colonial brick manor) and a beautiful wife and two children, needless to say when I woke up I was pretty bummed out for the rest of the day, still think about that one sometimes.

Dude, I had one of these dreams when I was about 17/18.
But I was at my own wedding. I didn't realize it at first. It seemed like a fancy gala/ballroom party till I saw the most beautiful girl ever, dressed in a white gown.

She made the whole room freeze as she walked right up to me. All of a sudden we where at the front of the room on the stage getting married.

To bad for what ever reason I never did see her face, but that overwhelming feeling of love was just coming from her.

To this day 20 years later it still haunts me. Only because the dream keeps coming back in the same exact order, with more details. but only eveyr other year.

Aug 14, 2019 2:14 AM

Jan 2014
I was on a normal classroom on a free time with no teacher when suddenly i want to leave my chair and left......but for some reason i can't move my entire body. Suddenly i heard a "BANG" like sound beside me, and saw my friend having his entire head blown off. Then it keeps happening to people behind me with my body still paralyzed and i can't see what's happening till it finally finished everybody off before approaching me and........I woke up
"This is boring...I'm bored..."
Aug 14, 2019 5:06 AM

Feb 2017
i had the lewdest dream ever 2 days ago.

In that dream im a playboy who seduced the cutest girl in the class in which i just got transferred and somehow she gets naked and im holding her naked body in my arms while class commences like normal and im happy. Though after a while the girl goes poof like disappears and the whole school is trying to shoot me down with guns. i somehow make my way out of this situation but the main delinquent of the school finally gets the hold of me.

I beg him on my knees to let me go and he does lol and i wakes up :)

Aug 14, 2019 7:01 AM

Jul 2016
I'm always weirdly casual in my dreams. I've had ones with like, trains flying off their tracks, or vehicles exploding right next to me and I'll just be staring or walking through it like I don't even notice.

I had a weird one recently, one surprisingly on brand for a British guy. I dreamt that I was the new live-in IT repair guy at Buckingham Palace. I only saw a corridor and my new bedroom which I seemed to be sharing with these two women, one of whom I was sharing a bed with, (also there was a spare door placed sideways inside the room). Everything was, like dark mahogany and there were no windows anywhere. I did see Philip and Liz though. Apparently, when they go to bed all the staff are supposed to as well.

All in all, I've had worse dreams, but that's definitely the weirdest that I can recall.
Aug 14, 2019 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
i hardly dream but if i do they're usually nightmares or very weird dreams.

i dont know if u call my dream "interesting", "boring", or "weird".
so this was veryyyy long time ago when our family is going to disney world. i had a nightmare while sleeping on the car. so basically as we get closer to disney world, the goblin in our car thats gonna eat us when we're there is gonna become more visible.(it comes to life when we get to disneyworld). next a random uh person came up to me and said to pick up a luggage in an airport with a classmate. well basically we searched and searched for the luggage eventaully we found it.then we made it just before our family arrives. idk why they didnt notice me missing oof illogical dream i have here. lol i can see my classmates confusing face when he ws asked to search for a luggage with me. when the luggage is brought to that ranodm person the goblin disappeared.

THE END
this is probably the weirdest and most boring dream u have ever read about.
Aug 14, 2019 7:46 AM

Apr 2015
I had an office job and a career for once
Aug 14, 2019 8:16 AM
Jul 2018
I continuously have a dream that shows characters from a specific anime that I am never able to identify. Every time the dream reoccurs again, I hope that I can somehow get the name of it before I wake up so that I can look it up to see what I find. The characters and atmosphere seems to be a little like Higurashi, but it's not. When the dream reoccurs, it's always the same characters, and same atmosphere.
Aug 14, 2019 8:22 AM

Sep 2014
whenever i have a dream of somebody who hasnt been in my life for a long time. like why.
Aug 14, 2019 1:20 PM

Aug 2012
It's the one where I pee white and feel a sense of euphoria while dreaming. Afterwards, I always tend to go change my trousers and my blanket before going to sleep again.
Aug 14, 2019 1:29 PM
Jul 2018
When I do have dreams, they're either highly sexual or highly violent or occasionally both. Usually, it's just black and then I wake up. I don't know how you guys have these detailed fantastical dreams that could be coherent stories. Mine are just highly pleasant or unpleasant experiences thrown at a wall.
Aug 14, 2019 1:31 PM

Aug 2012
HungryForQuality said:
When I do have dreams, they're either highly sexual or highly violent or occasionally both. Usually, it's just black and then I wake up. I don't know how you guys have these detailed fantastical dreams that could be coherent stories. Mine are just highly pleasant or unpleasant experiences thrown at a wall.
It's mostly placebo and a touch of chance. Just think about something for the day and tell yourself you'll dream about it. It might work, because when I was a kid, I had this horrible dream and I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. For the consequent nights, I always told myself that I would not dream and if I did, I would wake up instantly. Guess what? It worked like a charm.
Aug 14, 2019 1:47 PM

Oct 2017
My dreams are too complex to describe, and I don't remember them at all unless I quickly write what I can remember down somewhere.
Seiya said:

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie.
Aug 14, 2019 2:14 PM
Jul 2018
Yarub said:
HungryForQuality said:
It's mostly placebo and a touch of chance. Just think about something for the day and tell yourself you'll dream about it. It might work, because when I was a kid, I had this horrible dream and I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. For the consequent nights, I always told myself that I would not dream and if I did, I would wake up instantly. Guess what? It worked like a charm.

Hmm that might work. I'll try it out. Thanks.
Aug 14, 2019 2:28 PM

Jun 2014
Bunille said:
My dreams are too complex to describe, and I don't remember them at all unless I quickly write what I can remember down somewhere.
Seiya said:

Wait, can you reword that?

What exactly do you mean by "had us in the first half?"

Aug 14, 2019 2:40 PM

Oct 2017
Seiya said:
Bunille said:

I was intrigued by your nightmare... until the part when I realised you weren't talking about cannibalism.
Aug 14, 2019 2:42 PM

Jun 2014
Bunille said:
Seiya said:

I was intrigued by your nightmare... until the part when I realised you weren't talking about cannibalism.

Oh, I see, lol.

It was quite a horrible nightmare. I'm definitely not straight, that's for sure.

Aug 14, 2019 2:56 PM

Feb 2010
i had a dream that i was in a flooded city in Europe on a boat. and people i talked to turned into stone.

and i had another dream in college

when i was trapped in some strange distopian future world where i was forced to train in a gladiator arena with a bunch of other military imitates. and we all had these strange organic power armor that could grow weapons or wings and even mouths of dragons and we ended up rebelling against the military and i was the last one left on the planet at the end of the dream.

real curious to what that dream meant in dream interpretations...
GrimAtramentAug 14, 2019 3:00 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Aug 14, 2019 3:01 PM

Nov 2016
HungryForQuality said:

It's actually not that coherent. There's a lot of weird stuff happening in the middle, random frames that make no sense, but when you wake up and try to recount the dream that random stuff mostly gets filtered out and you retain the overall story.
Aug 14, 2019 3:04 PM

Mar 2014
I was walking down the major street I live off of and a old man with one eye came up to me and said "Avoid the leads."

That's it. Dunno what it means, but I'm damn sure that was Odin I saw.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
Aug 15, 2019 6:13 AM
Aug 2019
I had a dream where a man was chopping soggy cereal on a chopping board. I do not know why.

What the fuck was I thinking about? XD
Aug 15, 2019 11:20 AM

Jul 2016
I mentioned this thread to a friend this morning and the dream she told me about was weird enough for me to put in here:
"escaping earth and going to a watermelon planet where my friend dramatically drowned in watermelon juice"
Aug 15, 2019 11:29 AM
Jul 2019
Ok.

I watched a random family's life crumble to pieces. They were victims of some paranormal entity that haunted their home and then got brutally murdered one by one. The thing that makes this the most unusual is that i've had this dream 3 nights in a row. It would continue where it left off the previous night.

I don't have the faintest idea why or how this dream formed.
Aug 15, 2019 11:43 AM

Oct 2012
Last year, I dreamt I was in an american football team with some people and my best friend.
We all threw each other into a pile of humans, and I remember lying on him and getting turned on by that. I woke up very confused by it.
I told him about the dream and now we've been engaged for quite some time. <3
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Aug 15, 2019 1:56 PM

Oct 2014
Oh, I've had plenty. But the one that stuck the most is one of my zombie apocalypse dreams. It started pretty normal: Zombies appearing, survivors hiding in a barricaded house and discussing their next steps and all that stuff. But when they finally came out of their hiding to kick some zombie asses, they were surprised to see that in the short time they were hiding, the zombies actually made the world a better place. Advanced technology, an unpolluted earth, world peace, etc. They just stood there gawking while the zombies looked at them disapprovingly because of their tattered clothes.
I really like that dream, I actually woke up laughing because it was just that ridiculous.

More topics from this board

Poll: » do you hide or deny your dark side to others or society?

deg - 6 hours ago

13 by deg »»
14 minutes ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Yesterday

16 by DesuMaiden »»
18 minutes ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Apr 23

34 by DesuMaiden »»
19 minutes ago

» whats your shoe size ?

sussybakagirl420 - Mar 22

21 by 707supremacist »»
35 minutes ago

» What do yall collect? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bevarnow - Jan 25

315 by Lightskynight »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.