Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 9, 2019 7:46 AM

Apr 2015
It's nebulous trying to power scale most anime series already (trust me, I know, I used to be one of those power scalers).
It's utterly foolish, and hopeless to try and power scale all of anime as a whole.

But if you really want to know the answer.
Jul 9, 2019 10:21 PM

Feb 2017
my dad is the strongest. every anime character would be scared if my dad chased them with his belt.
Jul 10, 2019 4:03 AM
Feb 2018
I would go for saitama with his one damn punch
but mob is also really strong with his ???%
Jul 10, 2019 4:07 AM

Oct 2017
ash ketchum w/ his charizard and greninja, duh
Jul 10, 2019 4:11 AM
Jul 2019
I'd say Naruto, he has Talk no Jutsu

Jokes aside, Medaka kurokami from medaka box, Kaname Madoka, Kami Tenchi & Tatsumi Oga.

Monarch-Reli said:
But if you really want to know the answer.
Mugi: Strong enough to be best girl

sgtlizzieJul 10, 2019 4:25 AM
Jul 10, 2019 4:21 AM

Jul 2017
im sure there are aboslutely omnipotent anime characters out there but here are some nominees

kurokami medaka

giorno giovanna(with gold experience requiem)

rimuru tempest(end of series of course)

eos madoka

zeh-oh from db series

Jul 10, 2019 4:55 AM

Apr 2017
Kazuma Satou ofc. He would steal the panties of his enemies, he can destroy the whole world.
Jul 10, 2019 4:59 AM
Jul 2018
Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann

Seriously, I think even Goku would not last against a blast more powerful than the big bang. That combined with their probability altering powers.
Jul 11, 2019 11:21 AM

Aug 2017
Lightstone said:
Mucosa said:
Pingu , only the simple sound "noot noot" scares the shit out of his opponents
You know the man in your signature picture is the best fictional character in the world.

yeah,I know. He is my favorite character of all time followed by his sister Azula
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2019 11:33 AM

Sep 2016
How the hell do you compare characters like Saitama, Goku, Giorno who can barely affect a universe with characters like Kami Tenchi, Demonbane, Featherine Augustus Aurora who basically can create and destroy the entire multiverse and are beyond every dimension imaginable and unimaginable
Jul 11, 2019 11:41 AM

Jun 2014
Me, obviously.

I can do any attack of any Anime character, including the "Kamehameha" thing:

Jul 11, 2019 2:03 PM

Mar 2015
Escanor and I refuse to accept anyone else as the answer.
Jul 11, 2019 3:24 PM
Feb 2017
This thread is still active so I'm just going to say Saitama again because he's Saitama.
Jul 11, 2019 4:06 PM
May 2017
bitch please, we all know the strongest anime character is Mumen Rider, nothing can survive his Justice Crash
Jul 11, 2019 7:39 PM

Jun 2015
-Stray said:
Betting on Amano Ginji, I know there are some other characters that may be more powerful than him but I don't know them.
-Lightning Manipulation
-Immortality
-Death Manipulation
-Reality warping
-Law Manipulation
-Power Nullification
-Spatial Manipulation
-Soul Manipulation
-Omnipresent
etc.
Mido Ban is said to be close to him so maybe he fits the bill too.
Saitama doesnt even scratch the surface of powerful characters like Kami Tenchi, The Law of Identity (Soga Keena from Ichiba Ushiro no Daimaou)
But I don't think you know those characters so let me name one that you all probably know that can whip Saitama's ass, Son Goku from Dragon Ball.
I never got to fight Ginji-kun as the Raitei afterall.

The real answer is zeno-sama
Jul 11, 2019 7:59 PM
Dec 2016
Probably top tiers from Tenchi Muyo series. They surpass even Zen Oh.

Also, even Saitama can't take down multiverse busters so he's out of question. Among the recent anime, Rimuru at the end of Light Novel should also be a peak contender.
Jul 11, 2019 8:06 PM

May 2018
(Even though it's early days regarding this anime) I'd say the strongest 'regular human' character is Thors from Vinland Saga. I think those guys who betrayed him and ambushed him on the Faroe Islands better look out. I can't wait for the next episode :D

Jul 11, 2019 8:06 PM

Jun 2013
ofc its jesus from saint oniisan
Jul 11, 2019 8:12 PM

Dec 2018
Why is this even a question? Saitama beyond a shadow of doubt. He wins every time because that's how his character is meant to be, he is supposed to win against everyone, that too pretty easily with ONE PUUUNCH like 99% of the times via gag power. Every opponent, regardless of how powerful they are, will lose to him pretty easily, that's the entire purpose of his character.

Goku with Mastered Ultra Instinct would be the second after him.
"There's no such thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary. You can't gain anything without losing something first. Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it, you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle. Yeah... a heart made full-metal."

~Edward Elric
Jul 11, 2019 8:33 PM

Oct 2018
God Ussop will literally but everyone mentioned above to shame.
youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
73 6f 6d 65 74 68 69 6e 67 73 20 6f 64 64 20 61 62 6f 75 74 20 6d 79 20 70 72 6f 66 69 6c 65 0d 0a
Jul 11, 2019 9:12 PM

Feb 2017
HAHA NO QUESTION, IT'S CODE GEASS from LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA OF COURSE!! MUAHAHAHAHA. :3

『時間は限られています。時間は貴重です。今それを住んでいます。』

Jul 11, 2019 9:26 PM

Jan 2019
Saitama would actually be fairly easy to kill in a battle against all of anime. The issue with him is that, a lot of the time, he will just let himself get hit because he knows he can tank the hit. So, if you put him against someone that can kill in 1 hit then he will die.

Giorno I would say also probably wouldn't win considering

No, I would put my money on Shiki Ryougi and her mystic eyes of death perception to win. An unconventional pick, I know, but mystic eyes of death perception is just that broken of an ability.
Jul 11, 2019 9:28 PM

Dec 2017
Wei wuxian from mo dao zu shi or utsuro from gintama, seint seiya probably up there too
Jul 11, 2019 11:40 PM
Jan 2015
The answer is obvious, the ramen guy from Naruto.
My Queens

Jul 12, 2019 12:08 AM
Jan 2018
They say knowledge is power, so I’ll go with Alakazam.
Jul 12, 2019 1:22 AM

Dec 2018
Takami, Chika from love live sunshine ,, My cutest waifus are the most deadly of them , and she will easily win,,,,She is my favourite ,,,Just look at her,,, She have a soul of a Lesbian warrior princess!! You are the strongest Honey!!!!

Jul 12, 2019 1:25 AM
May 2017
Kil-Kun said:
Also, even Saitama can't take down multiverse busters so he's out of question. Among the recent anime, Rimuru at the end of Light Novel should also be a peak contender.

that's only cause it hasn't happened yet, i think it's probable that Saitama will face a multiversal opponent that can control all aspects of reality and be immune to everything it throws at him and beating with a not-fully-powered serious punch.

it's only a question of time before it happens in the webcomic
Jul 12, 2019 1:35 AM

Nov 2016
Literally any of the Witches from Umineko.
Don't question my antics.
Jul 12, 2019 1:39 AM

Mar 2018
Most seen (serious) comments:

> Saitama
> Goku

No mention of:

> Touhou characters
> Persona protagonists or Shin Megami Tensei characters in general
> FSF Gilgamesh, and Enkidu
> Nanaya Shiki

Sasuga MAL and its half-ass knowledge about powerlevels.

Saitama and Goku heavily rely on physical blunt impacts and visible forces to determine their strength. They're planet-level at best, not even close to universal, let alone multiversal. A prepared Batman or an angry Superman can probably wipe the floor with them. So much for the 'strongest'. Universal powers and above came from characters that can manipulate reality, timelines, concepts, anything that can't be proven they exist. In other words, they're omnipotent. At least discuss about such characters so it can be a reasonable debate without shaming ourselves smh

FigoBK said:
loolz said:
How the hell do you compare characters like Saitama, Goku, Giorno who can barely affect a universe with characters like Kami Tenchi, Demonbane, Featherine Augustus Aurora who basically can create and destroy the entire multiverse and are beyond every dimension imaginable and unimaginable

Pretty much lol, I laugh every time a newb says Saitama is the strongest when those characters you mentioned can literally erase him from existense haha.

Also the Lord of Nightmares from Slayers.

IKR. I feel somewhat itchy over my entire body whenever I see/hear that someone says Saitama is the strongest.

Inb4 someone says Naruto or Eren.

Jul 12, 2019 1:49 AM

Jan 2017
Genuinely surprised we haven't seen the Demonbane or Madara Uchicha copypastas yet.

I'm not even going to attempt to answer questions about powerlevels, because they're all just so pointless* once you have multiple characters with omnipotence taking part. Just, like, pick one.

*Excuse me, even more pointless than 'who would win' discussions usually are, that is.
Jul 12, 2019 1:54 AM

Jul 2013
Maurice_5 said:
Genuinely surprised we haven't seen the Demonbane or Madara Uchicha copypastas yet.
Don't worry, mate, I got you covered:

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
IllyricusMar 13, 2020 11:47 AM
Jul 12, 2019 2:02 AM

Aug 2015
Many would say Saitama from OPM

But for me it's Naruto,he's not as overpowered as saitama but his conviction,courage, never giving up attitude,added with the power of nine tailed fox and love for his friends and family make him a formidable character.

He has inspired generations of anime watchers(just like goku)
Jul 12, 2019 2:03 AM

Mar 2012
You can be reality warper or even omnipotence but you can never win a mind game with Takagi.

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jul 12, 2019 8:20 AM

May 2018
one punch man...is that a question? :D

Jul 12, 2019 8:31 AM

Feb 2017
The answer is of course, Saiki Kusuo. No one else, even Saitama comes close. maybe some omnipotent god characters but as far as mortal opponents go, Saiki is the guy
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Jul 12, 2019 10:22 AM

Mar 2013
Rupdedudludu said:
Son Goku is the strongest. Period. People who say shit like Haruhi or Madoka are either beeing delusional or don't know what "Strongest" means or how a battle royal works. Plus DB has God characters themself. Like Zeno for example who can literally destroy and create everything and everyone. Jojo hax won't applier either on Goku except maybe the infinite rotation from Johnny and Gyro as it basically has infinite power but it was never used on a character even remotely close as strong as Krillin so yeah. Only characters who can be considered "stronger" are gag characters like Bobobo for example which was stated in DB Super. The only other one you can argue about would maybe be Saitama as his power also basically seems "infinite". But same with Johnny. His power was (still) never seen against a foe as strong as Goku. Goku hasn't been dethroned for the last few decades and honestly he probably never will be.

Goku isn't even the strongest in its own universe, so...

Any character accessing to god abilities such as time distortion, reality distortion... is the strongest (Giorno giovanna for example)
Jul 12, 2019 10:35 AM
Nov 2018
Nanami Yasuri from Katanagatari, because

Also, our wonderful godesses Madoka and Haruhi, however the other one isn't really able to control her power
Jul 12, 2019 10:43 AM
Aug 2018
I haven’t seen every anime to know for sure, but saitama would have a good chance of winning, although accelerator’s reflection might be able to just reflect his punches back at him... haven’t seen much of the dragon ball series so I can’t comment on goku. Arceus is very weak so I doubt he could win. Escanor?

I’d say accelerator would probably win in the end because he could just reflect everything. But then again some people could cancel abilities so idk (touma, Asta, and some others).
Jul 12, 2019 10:49 AM
Aug 2018
Also power scaling between worlds could be very different, we have no way of knowing. Who knows, maybe if saitama was isekai-ed into some other world some random waifus would beat the shit outta him. Same goes for every other character.
Jul 12, 2019 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
One of the multiple reality warpers. Nishijou Takumi comes to mind.
Jul 12, 2019 5:28 PM

Jan 2018
King.

Stupid characters minimum limit f this
Jul 12, 2019 5:44 PM
Jul 2018
Didleypop said:
If every anime character had to fight in a battle royale who do you reckon would come out on top?

because many people add saitama ( OPM is a GAG manga) so why noone mention arale??
but still giorno with gold experience requiem is the most OP character since 1999.
Jul 12, 2019 10:34 PM

Jan 2011
Gods yeah... anime has a shit ton of those
Jul 12, 2019 11:59 PM
Jul 2018
FrozenLich said:
The answer is of course, Saiki Kusuo. No one else, even Saitama comes close. maybe some omnipotent god characters but as far as mortal opponents go, Saiki is the guy

saiki are from gag manga, it doesn't count (not only him though, saitama are from gag manga too)
Jul 13, 2019 2:12 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
Meme man doesn't count. His power is pointless 9gag power. "defeat everything in one punch, be immune to everything" . Pointless to list him anywhere.

And there are probably characters that can bend reality, remove others powers etc... but meme man would be immune to those as well. Because that's the whole stupid concept of meme man.

If ignore him.
Then there are plenty of characters that have rather grand powers. Sadly I'm rather bad with names so can't remember.

Quite sure top tiers would be some sort of time, reality, power manipulators with immortality with one way or another.
Jul 13, 2019 4:46 PM

May 2018
I think Haruhi Suzumiya could defeat the big guns like Saitama and Madara because they couldn't even exist within the same temporal 'reality' as Haruhi! If they were in any way a threat, or even an annoyance to her, they would be immediately transported to another space/time dimension without quibble LOL. Before it even came to that, I think they'd be too scared to even face someone with her level of 'personality' :D

Jul 14, 2019 12:05 PM

Jul 2015
Either Goku from Dragonball Z or Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho.
Jul 16, 2019 8:46 AM

Feb 2017
-Stray said:
Betting on Amano Ginji, I know there are some other characters that may be more powerful than him but I don't know them.
-Lightning Manipulation
-Immortality
-Death Manipulation
-Reality warping
-Law Manipulation
-Power Nullification
-Spatial Manipulation
-Soul Manipulation
-Omnipresent
etc.
Mido Ban is said to be close to him so maybe he fits the bill too.

Interesting that atleast someone named a character from one of my favorite shows. Yeah Ban can equal Ginji if he went all out. After that its just a matter of who fights better in which Ban has the combat advantage. On that note, I would say Dr. Jackal has to be feared the most. He was killed by a Kiryuudo member and then woke up saying he didnt die coz he didnt think about it. And this was outside Infinity fortress where Ban and Ginji usually are about 100%. So I guess Jackal wins it
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Jul 16, 2019 8:56 AM
Sep 2018
Pico from (Everyone know it UwU) cuz why not xD
Jul 16, 2019 9:07 AM

Aug 2018
npandey said:
one punch man is the wrong answer....................their are only few people who have a chance of winning that battle royale...............since you are talking about all anime..................

1. Arceus-The god of Pokemon Multiverse.............he has the highest chance of winning..not even a million one punch men can defeat him...............
2. Goku- You saw this coming................after arceus goku is the top contender to the battle royale cup............
3-Meotwo- you probably dont know the limit of mewtwo
4. Beerus-God of DBZ world
in short, winner will be from either POKEMON mltiverse or DBZ universe
This what they say when Dragon ball and Pokemon kids don't even know about Saitama. I think this is the person who put Saitama in class A heroes...

"The most amazing and interesting story in this world ever existed is the story of the world itself where all stories happened"
-Hassaan Lightstone-
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase? ( 1 2 )

Catalano - Apr 25

53 by Lucifrost »»
3 minutes ago

» What if Your Favourite Anime had the Flaws of Your Least Favourite Anime?

APolygons2 - 2 hours ago

16 by FanofAction »»
12 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

36 by LostSpectre »»
14 minutes ago

» Tell me why older anime is better that newer anime. ( 1 2 )

fluffycow17 - Mar 24, 2021

60 by LostSpectre »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 25

71 by 23feanor »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.