Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2019 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For a show with a lot of comedy, that actually got a bit tense for the finale.

The spaceship scene almost reminded me of the movie Independence Day for a moment. Until of course, the ship broke down. Heroes came to save the day.
Jun 24, 2019 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
While many will already realized that the hyper road chasing scene is totally sexual innuendo, the press conference scene is 'wedding ceremony' with Akafucrystal as 'wedding ring'.
Jun 24, 2019 11:25 AM

Mar 2016
I hope Yang gets a happy ending with the new guy. He is one of the best characters of this anime.

Robi and Hacchi had so many moments where it looked like they'd kiss, but I knew this anime had no intention to do that, which was sad.

Robi actually lost all his money. hahaha
Jun 24, 2019 1:47 PM

Sep 2013
Hope to see another anime like this in the years to come,had a ton of fun 7/10
Deep dark fantasies
Jun 24, 2019 1:56 PM

Jan 2019
Really nice show and a nice final chapter too.
Jun 24, 2019 3:12 PM

Nov 2016
Without a doubt the most pleasant surprise of the season. Fun adventure with quirky characters, I'm gonna miss it :(

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 24, 2019 3:47 PM
Mar 2018
As I thought, I was/am not ready for the end of this anime. I still want to go on many more adventures. That said, I can't believe Robihachi don't learn from past experience-Izumondar is most definitely another scam. However, it doesn't matter because it is a matchmaking planet-I don't need to see it to know that they will finally realise that they are best matched with each other while there. At least that's what I think the creators of the anime want us to take away from this.
In a season that had an abundance of disappointing anime, Robihachi was a rare gem.
Jun 24, 2019 4:44 PM
Jan 2019
RH 12
Save the Earth? What an unexpected and epic ending. I liked it 😁
It was a surprise to learn that Hachi's grandfather was the man who arrived on the Moon, and that he was also a friend of Robi's grandfather. This final episode was full of surprises.

Honestly, throughout his broadcast, this anime did not bore me. He had his good times xD. Somehow, he kept entertaining me and gained something of my appreciation. The trip ends here, or so it seems. Anyway, this anime has motivated me to travel with my friends to new places 😁.

Score: 5/5.

PS: Oh yes! We all noticed that reference to the movie "Independence Day". LOL 😂.
Jun 24, 2019 6:28 PM

Oct 2015
So I guess Hachi finally accepted his role as a Prince/King now, judging by that outfit at the end! Those sentimental words to each were nice, just laying everything on the table. I guess it's another adventure for those three. Yang is a creep but likable though.

Overall it was a fine series with a good adventure, but in all honesty I will forget it sooner. It isn't memorable along with the characters but just a nice watch to pass the time.

6/10
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 24, 2019 9:04 PM

Sep 2010
This was a nice parody series I'm going to miss it. Also Yang found a new boyfriend that's great!
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 24, 2019 11:52 PM

Jul 2017
@papsoshea I'm with you! This series is pleasantly nice!

Of course, the show doesn't want you to forget about Hizakuriger. That's a pretty good call.

And of course, Robby and Ikku laughs it off at Hatchi being the prince of the moon. But his true desire is journeying with the both of them.

It's weird that this becomes a battle of catching the thief (for Yang) and the prince (for the Luna Fleet).

So eventually with Episode 10, with Hatchi paying off Robby's debt, plus the trouble of escaping Luna Land (and with Yang taking him in), plus his grand-dad establishing the contact with aliens (from episode *forget* opening), and his eventual desire to be free, all the pieces are finally in place. Super wholesome.

So now begins the journey back home, to Earth. So that "sponsorship" company at the end-credits also make a cameo, and within a whizz, RobiHachi passes through all the planets of episodes covered.

The final assault? Seems like RobiHachi somehow saved the Earth in some crazy-ass trouble, in Hizakuriger.

And that Isekandar thing? That rock/stone proves it all.

@WolfDBreidi Yeap. Captured.

Spending 3 months watching this series doesn't feel boring at all, even if it went nowhere at times. Will miss this series.
KANLen09Jun 25, 2019 12:12 AM
Jun 25, 2019 4:17 AM

Sep 2008
I want more gayness. Izumondar the match macking planet sounds like a very fun place.
I want season 2 or even a standalone episodes.
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Jun 25, 2019 4:51 AM
Jan 2019
that was unexpected event as usual

Robi and Hachi become hero that was the most funniest thing in this episode
the earth is on brink of destruction so they don't have self defence army?
yang is given up but new man came good for him
hail to the king of moon king Hachi
Jun 25, 2019 10:25 AM
Jun 2019
Honestly, I'm going to miss this beautiful show and it'll be hard to find another one as lovable...
...Guess I'll just wait to see if there'll be a second series!
Jun 25, 2019 12:24 PM
Aug 2017
This show was better than I expected by all accounts, some good humour and a nice bit of wholesome fun. Yang is a biiiit creepy but he's funny to watch and he usually gets his due so at least we know the show don't support that shit 😂. I would have loved if Robby and Hatchi could have got together properly at the end but hey I'll settle for another adventure with two good bois and a very good roboboi. Also gonna miss that banger of an ed thankfully it's on Spotify so I got it ready to go ✌️. Bit sad this season is on the way out like sure it wasn't the best season but had some gems that I know I'll remember. See ye all for season 2 hopefully! ✌️
Jun 25, 2019 8:26 PM

Apr 2007
Damn so much happened in this episode. And of course at the end Yang moved on to someone else [to stalk] and Robi is back to having no money.

Overall it was an interesting journey. Yang made the show for me. Sugita LOVE
Jun 26, 2019 2:49 AM

Feb 2014
shame it ended, was great fun :)))
Jun 27, 2019 1:40 AM

Oct 2008
I really loved this last episode! hope there's S2 for IZUMONDAR! haha!
So this hyperroad is just like the Mass Relay!?
Yang is really gaga for Robby!
HIZAKURIGER IS THE REAL MVP!!!
5/5.

Jul 6, 2019 2:37 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty good ending for this series, don't know what I expected out of this but I have to say it was pretty decent

Jul 8, 2019 3:16 PM
Mar 2015
letusnowsee said:

All I'm saying is that you can TELL that it's just some little kid copying things they heard so they can get their fill on calling a fellow lame weeb weird, or calling someone else out for not being... what? A "normal" snowflake?

Why are you replying to that person up to now? lmaooo

And, yeah... The stuff that you said about Takamatsu does seem to be a theme for him sometimes... :D

Nah, I wasn't taking them seriously either, I would've made arguments if I did. My friend showed me these comments and it made me laugh so fucking hard LMAO I really only replied only for the kicks~
Jul 9, 2019 7:47 PM

Jul 2012
And just in case you didn't get any of the other anime references, here's a Ghibli reference to close out the series since we can reasonably assume that you've seen some Miyazaki.
Jul 12, 2019 5:37 AM

Jun 2019
I'll miss this show so much and I am feeling all the withdrawals. I mean my head is saying it's a good anime but my heart is saying it's more than that. I just want them to run away and keep going on adventures that I can watch every week. I I wish they stressed on the world beyond isekandar! Worlds that aren't part of the intergalactic federation that in the next season maybe Robi and Hachi could be ambassadors to!

Thank god for all those marketing stints and thank god for Isemondar!

Yea It's wishful thinking to want another season but I hope it was so successful in Japan that there might just be glimmer of hope. Hachi is the cutest thing on the planet. I love him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 17, 2019 6:33 AM

Jun 2014
So, they finally got back to Earth, and ended up accidentally saving the planet in the process, lol. Robby and Hachi are totally gay with each other, even if they don't come out and say it.

It looks like Hachi has gone back to his role as Moon prince, and Yang has appeared to meet another guy. It looks like Hachi wants to go on another adventure with Robby at the end. Does that mean that there's a chance for a sequel? I certainly hope so.

Dec 3, 2019 4:03 AM
Feb 2019
Nice twist at the end, when he ended up in a cardboard box I though Yang would get him.
Jul 12, 2020 11:10 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Agggh! I messed up! When I saw this on the Fall 2019 lineup, I was debating on if I wanted to give it a go or not. I debated for a while and eventually thought, "Meh. The PV isn't very convincing and I already have a lot of shows on my PTW, so I'll leave it alone". That was a mistake. That was a MISTAKE. I met someone who recommended this anime to me. Fate brings up the things you discarded, of course. And gosh thank you to that wonderful person for bringing this anime back into my view.

I'm always really happy with an anime when I feel like I'm having fun with it, and RobiHachi seemed to tug at a whole bunch of my interests every episode. I honestly can't even tell you which episode would be my least favorite. Okay okay, maybe the eel episode and maybe even this last one since it felt a little all over the place-- BUT I can't say that there's an episode I didn't enjoy!

The characters were charming-- I ended up liking Robby and Hatchi pretty much equally. I even liked Yang. BUT, I do have to say I was a little sad that they made Yang so obsessive? It's a trope I thought most had gotten away from. I think Yang is really cool overall, but it was a little sad seeing him chase after Robby like that. Even so, he still has his cool points, so it doesn't bother me TOO much.

Overall, I had a nice ride. I can't believe hardly anyone seemed to talk about this anime. It has a lot of charm and it's pretty funny! You can easily get sucked into the mood of the show, just how I like it.

Forgot to mention: I watched this dubbed. It was actually really good! I'm glad dubs are getting better and better!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Aug 10, 2021 3:55 PM

Apr 2009
I am so confused.

I loved this, but I cannot for the life of me tell you why.

It is stupid, you can skip all but the first and last episode and get the entire plot other than "some adventures were had on the way to Isekandar," and yet.... I kept watching, and I enjoyed it.

I'm just sitting here dumbfounded at the inexplicable nature of what I just went through, but I'm going to miss Ikku's smartass.

Feb 17, 2022 10:39 AM
Aug 2015
This anime wasn't the best I've ever seen but it was fun and easygoing to watch!
Would be cool if we could get a sequel one day :-)
Yang was the best, honestly. Love the gayiety here
Nov 20, 2022 5:07 PM
Nov 2022
I love ep. 12 sm that i had a dream abt it 😍

More topics from this board

Poll: » RobiHachi Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2019

11 by Curarpikt93 »»
Feb 17, 2022 9:13 AM

Poll: » RobiHachi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2019

24 by Curarpikt93 »»
Feb 16, 2022 4:12 AM

Poll: » RobiHachi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 27, 2019

15 by fang3412 »»
Nov 1, 2021 7:48 PM

Poll: » RobiHachi Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2019

17 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Jul 10, 2019 6:06 PM

Poll: » RobiHachi Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2019

17 by HappyPicnic »»
Jul 7, 2019 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.