Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 15, 2019 1:13 PM

Aug 2018
Niveen_Sleem said:
am I the only one who guessed it was Bucciarati in Diavlo's body?

It's really not that difficult. There aren't many choices to begin with.
Jun 15, 2019 1:53 PM

Sep 2017
That scene before the OP was very well done. It gave Silver Chariot Requiem the perfect amount of mysteriousness it needed. They King Crimson'd the OP. Well done, DP. The comedy felt ever so slightly out of place given how serious and grim the past few episodes have been, but I still enjoyed it. Trish insulting Mista over and over was funny. Polnareff apparently is the turtle, now. I remember reading that on the wiki a long time ago but I had completely forgotten about it. I personally had always thought that the Requiem upgrade was permanent. I never would have guessed that the Stand needed to be perpetually holding the arrow for the Requiem stand to remain in effect. So the boss and Bucciarati got switched? Are we going to have to watch our Jojo Dad die AGAIN? I hope they at least get to say a few last words with Bucciarati.
Jun 15, 2019 2:51 PM
Sep 2017
Metallica_Nero said:
Supersonic_speed said:

Wtf new trend? Araki forgot has been a common meme for a long time, it’s just that recently people has started to get butthurt by it.

Araki forgot is a way of expressing ”there are plotholes, but who cares it’s jojo we still love it”. I mean the man himself has said that he tends to forget things, and I feel like some people can’t accept the errors in the plot so they try to deny them and cover Araki’s mistakes, instead of laughing and moving on.

There are even people who make theories and spread them as the truth, even if Araki never had any intentions of making that canon, like the Josuke time travel shit.

Personally, I don’t mind the errors and holes in Araki’s writing for the most part, but I do mind those who can’t accept it and try to cover them with excuses and theories that they try to make canon

I am aware of that and as I mentioned I admit there are inconsistencies in JoJo. What I mean by the "new trend" is that a lot of people started spamming "Araki Forgot" at anything even when what they are questioning has been explained already and they just didn't pay attention.

When there are clear contradictions, believe me, I will gladly point them out and I know JoJo isn't the best it term of writing. I don't mind the Araki Forgot meme itself, just when it's used where it doesn't make sense which is annoying. I watched many reviews in YouTube when they say "Wtf how did this happen Araki forgot haha" when it was already explained. That is why I started to hate the meme lol

I think jojo fans in general are pretty annoying because of the overuse and spam of memes, so I can understand what you mean. I hate the Kono Dio da meme, hate the Speedwagon memes (like chill, the dude wasn’t that funny) and really hate the endless ORAORA MUDAMUDAWRYYY’s in comment sections on youtube videos that aren’t even about JoJo
Jun 15, 2019 5:05 PM
Mar 2018
Supersonic_speed said:
Metallica_Nero said:

I am aware of that and as I mentioned I admit there are inconsistencies in JoJo. What I mean by the "new trend" is that a lot of people started spamming "Araki Forgot" at anything even when what they are questioning has been explained already and they just didn't pay attention.

When there are clear contradictions, believe me, I will gladly point them out and I know JoJo isn't the best it term of writing. I don't mind the Araki Forgot meme itself, just when it's used where it doesn't make sense which is annoying. I watched many reviews in YouTube when they say "Wtf how did this happen Araki forgot haha" when it was already explained. That is why I started to hate the meme lol

I think jojo fans in general are pretty annoying because of the overuse and spam of memes, so I can understand what you mean. I hate the Kono Dio da meme, hate the Speedwagon memes (like chill, the dude wasn’t that funny) and really hate the endless ORAORA MUDAMUDAWRYYY’s in comment sections on youtube videos that aren’t even about JoJo
oh dont worry everyone hates them even jojo fans go check out shitpostcrusaders on reddit for best memes of jojo
Jun 15, 2019 7:07 PM

Jul 2014
Kaizenzen said:

- Bucciarati sudenly can run through underground with sticky finger
- Bucciarati is undead because giorno give life to bucciarati, with this advantage he can fight Cioccolata and Secco because he is s in dead state.
- Now Bucciarati swap with boss soul. Is dead state mean Bucciarati still have soul but different with living one????
- Many last fight before show inconsistency but i forgot.

Bruno going underground with Sticky Fingers is within his established powers. He's been zipping through space this whole part.

Bruno coming back to life requires some suspension of disbelief, okay, but the same basically happened to Okuyasu in the last part. And Joseph before that.

Bruno switching souls isn't inconsistent. He still has his soul. His body is just functionally dead. We even see his soul re-enter his body.
Jun 15, 2019 7:52 PM

Oct 2013
Supersonic_speed said:

Whatever, there are as many opinions as people. For me toxicity among JoJo fans is manifested by a small, yet annoying, group of people who like to spoil "hurr for fun" certain important informations to others. It doesn't matter if they do it towards anime-onlys or those who are reading the manga, they do it for their low-quality fun. Explaining that "hurr it's an old manga mate, just read it" is invalid when they spoil that belong to Part 7 story or even to JoJolion to people who are actually reading these Parts, lol.

Them "JoJokes" you mentioned are not that much annoying unless you see everything covered in them placed in random placed. That can maybe not annoy that much than make you cringe out of seeing for 1000th time "hehe you thought it was a salad in the fridge but KONO DIO DA" or "even Speedwagon was afraid". For me it's fine unless you see shitposting like this spammed in every direction to the point you don't know where you want to read further what you read before, because everything you see is covered in "ORAORAORAROA MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA WRYYYYYY" texts.

As for "Araki forgot" meme, I saw even faithful manga readers to say it about plotholes or inconsistencies and being serious about what they were talking about. I agree though it is used way too frequently and sometimes in places when there were no plotholes or inconsistencies. It's like a soft and slightly more complex version of "memes" mentioned above.
Jun 15, 2019 9:24 PM

Dec 2014
nice to see opening changed like that..we are really at the climax... rip Ponegriff.... what is happening anyway
Jun 15, 2019 11:54 PM
Aug 2018
ArcturusMi said:
holy shit that OP.
Can't wait for Giorno's answer to his italian rap battle with Diavolo!
Something like :
"You'll never reach the truth"
"There will be no end, you won't find it"
"This is a traitor's triumph"

"Non raggiungerai mai la verità"
"Non ci sarà mai fine, non la troverai"
"Questo è un trionfo dei traditori"
Jun 16, 2019 4:04 AM

Nov 2015
can't wait till next week to see my favorite minor villain in the series get animated

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
LoveLikeBloodJun 17, 2019 3:10 AM
✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

鼻をくすぐるGunpowder & Smoke
ジャララ飛び交うEmpty gun cartridges
紅いヒールに見惚れて うっかり風穴欲しいヤツは 挙手をしな

・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍰 ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

Jun 16, 2019 7:34 AM

Jun 2010
If I'm being perfectly honest, I think the execution of the King Crimson opening was a bit disappointing. I get that there's only so many ways you can portray KC's time skip powers, but it just felt too drawn out IMO.

Mixed feelings on the episode as a whole too. While I loved all of the body switching shenanigans, the pacing was bogged down significantly by Polnareff's exposition on the arrow. Guess it just doesn't translate to video format, because I remember loving it in the manga.

Looking forward to seeing how DP goes about adapting the Part 5 from here. Without being too negative, I was pretty let down by how things were concluded in the manga. Here's hoping the adaptation will be able to lessen that feeling for me by a bit.
Jun 16, 2019 7:44 AM

Mar 2013

Nessuno può sfuggire al destino scelto. Rimane solo il risultato, che voi sarete distrutti. L' eterna cima esiste solo per me, puoi cantare canzoni di tristezza nel mondo senza tempo.

"No one can escape the chosen destiny. Only the result remains, that you will be destroyed. The eternal peak exists only for me, you can sing songs of sadness in the timeless world".
Jun 16, 2019 10:19 AM

Jun 2015
Metallica_Nero said:
Niveen_Sleem said:
am I the only one who guessed it was Bucciarati in Diavlo's body?

It's really not that difficult. There aren't many choices to begin with.

well yes you're right but still it was a surprise to see him going at Silver Chariot without any questions asked.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 16, 2019 12:49 PM

Jul 2014
WandererRedux said:
If I'm being perfectly honest, I think the execution of the King Crimson opening was a bit disappointing. I get that there's only so many ways you can portray KC's time skip powers, but it just felt too drawn out IMO.

I concur. Broke the pace too much. Maybe it would've been improved by him speaking a different Italian line each week?

Week 1: Nessuno può sfuggire al destino scelto.
Week 2: Rimane solo il risultato, che voi sarete distrutti.
Week 3: L' eterna cima esiste solo per me, puoi cantare canzoni di tristezza nel mondo senza tempo.

Something like that?
Jun 16, 2019 1:16 PM

Oct 2013
Hobgoblin2099 said:
WandererRedux said:

I concur. Broke the pace too much. Maybe it would've been improved by him speaking a different Italian line each week?

Week 3: L' eterna cima esiste solo per me, puoi cantare canzoni di tristezza nel mondo senza tempo.

Something like that?

I disagree. The way we saw this opening modified with a gimmick was executed very good and unexpected (at least for me). I can't think of something better than this King Crimson's intervention in the opening we all saw.

Sure, it broke the pace a little bit, but it was made on purpose to 1) show King Crimson's power , 2) blend it into vanilla version of the opening, 3) make it look original and decent, without leaving a feeling that this kind of concept might have happened before.

Erasing some seconds of the opening would be too easy and expectable. It wouldn't leave as much impact as the opening we have already seen. Your proposition sounds nice, but I don't think it would look good if it was turned into series of openings, and every of them would have a slight modification of one phrase alone.
AdnashJun 16, 2019 6:49 PM
Jun 16, 2019 3:18 PM
May 2016
RabidFish said:
let's be completely honest with ourselves here, mates. Pt. 5 final battle is the worst final confrontation in JoJo, period.

Also let's not forget about that crazy "Stands are actually [SPOILERS]!" thing Araki came up with out of fucking nowhere and never even touched upon ever again.

Not even close baybeeee. The race for the arrow is great, and the conclusion is fucking awesome imo. Part 5 having a "bad ending" has been a meme since the shitty-translation days, it's NOWHERE NEAR as bad as people make it out to be. I could argue about it all day but I have a fuck ton of faith in David Productions, they've improved this part so much through a myriad of ways that I'm sure they'll bring out the absolute best in this last arc too.
Jun 16, 2019 3:48 PM
May 2016
Adnash93 said:
Hobgoblin2099 said:

Something like that?

I disagree. The way we saw this opening modified with a gimmick was executed very good and unexpected (at least for me). I can't think of something better than this King Crimson's intervention in the opening we all saw.

Sure, it broke the pace a little bit, but it was made on purpose to 1) show King Crimson's power , 2) blend it into vanilla version of the opening, 3) make it look original and decent, without leaving a feeling that this kind of concept might have happened before.

Erasing some second of the opening would be too easy and expectable. It wouldn't leave as much impact as the opening we have already seen. Your proposition sounds nice, but I don't think it would look good if it was turned into series of openings, and every of them would have a slight modification of one phrase alone.

Absolutely this! Not only was it a bit of a subversion of expectations but it makes entirely perfect sense with the OP and it was still creative as fuck. God the italian vocals, that was just hype as hell imo.
Jun 16, 2019 3:50 PM

Dec 2010
Another deservedly good level of animation quality, another episode I like. This is what I want from a JoJo anime - a perfectly animated and exact adaptation of the manga.
Jun 16, 2019 6:48 PM
May 2017
Modernoir said:
RabidFish said:
let's be completely honest with ourselves here, mates. Pt. 5 final battle is the worst final confrontation in JoJo, period.

Also let's not forget about that crazy "Stands are actually [SPOILERS]!" thing Araki came up with out of fucking nowhere and never even touched upon ever again.

Not even close baybeeee. The race for the arrow is great, and the conclusion is fucking awesome imo. Part 5 having a "bad ending" has been a meme since the shitty-translation days, it's NOWHERE NEAR as bad as people make it out to be. I could argue about it all day but I have a fuck ton of faith in David Productions, they've improved this part so much through a myriad of ways that I'm sure they'll bring out the absolute best in this last arc too.

i personally found the last confrontation completely underwhelming and the arrow chase isn't that interesting to me, but the whole concept of switching bodies/souls is really not that interesting to me personally, either.

but i do agree DP has massively improved this part, to the point i'd actually recommend the anime over the manga for this one particular case.
Jun 16, 2019 6:54 PM

Oct 2013
@Modernoir , I am mostly happy because it was a subversion of my expectations. I thought the OP is gonna be something like time-skip by erasing several seconds (yeah, I fixed my previous post xD dunno why I didn't write a plural version there) and adding some red effect that occurs each time King Crimson is used. I'm glad it wasn't and happened to be way more creative in original way. :-) One of the best feelings is to see something different than you expected and be pleased by seeing it, haha.
Jun 17, 2019 3:19 AM

Jun 2010
Hobgoblin2099 said:
WandererRedux said:

Something like that?

That would of been perfect in my opinion.

Jun 17, 2019 4:53 AM

May 2016
The drastic change in the opening was great! I wonder if they'll be making changes to it as each episode progresses deeper into the fight since there's still 5 episodes to go.

After how intense the last episode was, I was really surprised about how the tone got pretty comedic because of how surprised they were to find out that their bodies have been switched thanks to Silver Chariot. It was really amusing to see them act so shocked towards what happened, especially with Mista and Trish and it was awesome seeing how much their Stands have powered up probably thanks to their long-deserved nap.

Polnareff actually turned into a turtle, holy shit. I named all my turtles Polnareff after I saw comments about it but seeing Jean-Pierre Coco Jumbo actually talk and relay vital information to the Gang-Stars was a shock. Bruno being the one who ends up disarming Silver Chariot was good and all but that meant that the body-swap will wear off and the person who'll end up being the closest to the arrow itself will be Diavolo himself...

Jun 17, 2019 1:48 PM
Jul 2014
I think some of you are just nitpicking the OP change on purpose because you want something to complain about.
Jun 18, 2019 12:53 AM

Jan 2016
Don't tell me if it's a spoiler but is it ever explained why Polnareff never contacted Jotaro to deal with Diavolo? After learning to use the world better, Jotaro easily could've ora ora'd that little Italian punk bitch

Sure Polnareff was in hiding, but after all those years he couldn't have found a way?

"The law doesn't protect people, people protect the law."

- Akane Tsunemori

Jun 18, 2019 1:32 AM
Nov 2016
dividingMDH said:
Don't tell me if it's a spoiler but is it ever explained why Polnareff never contacted Jotaro to deal with Diavolo? After learning to use the world better, Jotaro easily could've ora ora'd that little Italian punk bitch

Sure Polnareff was in hiding, but after all those years he couldn't have found a way?

polnareff already the mafia was controlling all communication.
Jun 18, 2019 5:40 AM

Jun 2010
dividingMDH said:

It's never explained (in the manga) why Polnareff didn't attempt to contact Jotaro, although I think you might be overestimating his options.

For one thing, international communication was far more limited in the 90's. While we don't know the exact year Polnareff encountered Diavolo, I was always under the impression that it was probably in the early 90's (90-94). Mobile phones and commercial internet only really saw widespread adoption around 96, so that pretty much leaves traditional mail and calling from landline phones/phone booths, which could easily be intercepted by Passione.

Secondly it's likely Polnareff didn't get a chance to before Diavolo ambushed him. After the ambush he may have lost any means of contacting Jotaro or couldn't do it without alerting Passione to his survival, and was thus stuck waiting for someone else to uncover the nature of Diavolo's Stand (and surviving).

Finally - and this is pure speculation on my part - Jotaro may have just been busy with other life commitments at the time or had to stop investigating despite Polnareff's disappearance.

Feel free to pick one of those and run with it. Or just say Araki didn't want to do that. Whatever works.
Jun 18, 2019 11:10 AM

Jul 2015
The OP this episode really brought out the intricacies of the abilities.

Jun 18, 2019 4:48 PM
Mar 2018
ganomed said:
There's two plot holes in this episode.
1) When Polnareff discovered the new power of his stand his body didn't swapped with the nearest person.
And the second time not only it swapped but with the turtle that was miles away.
2) Now that Buccellati is in Diavolo's body... why don't he just commit suicide?
He is himself already dead and is only goal is to kill Diavolo so do it. Wreck is body in pieces and you've won.
That's stupid.

1.pol wasnt dead when he first got stabbed by the arrow
2. i cant say wait for new episode
Jun 21, 2019 7:15 PM

Feb 2017
KEKKA DAKE DA.

I was expecting the OP to be shorter, but what DP did here was great!
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Jun 22, 2019 1:00 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode! I love how David Production always plays mindgames towards the final battle, where the main antagonist always tries to screw the opening.

Happened with Dio, Kira and now Diavolo! I hope they will do the same with Part 6 and 7 in the future!!

Lots of amazing info! When I read Part 5 last year. I knew they're really going all in with the stands! Especially Requiem!

Anyways, It's going to have a fun chemistry between Mista and Trish! I was actually surprise how girly Trish acted inside Mista's body. Despite her cold attitude, she's still a girl at heart.

Also, this is the arc where I'm expecting for Fugo to show.

Final 5 episodes! Let's do this!
Jun 23, 2019 4:18 AM

Jul 2016
Grimmgeta said:
I think some of you are just nitpicking the OP change on purpose because you want something to complain about.

Yep, people need to complain for whatever reason. The show was great and I can't wait to see why Bucci body is not moving (I am assuming it is too do with being dead?)
Jun 24, 2019 8:35 AM

Nov 2018
Well, this was awful. Plotholes aside, really ?

Polnareff is back and for what? He got his ass kicked easily in a poorly made flashback, didn't ask Jotaro or the Speedwagon Foundation for help (and it probably will never get explained), waited for years doing jack shit, actually hesitated to retrieve the arrow that was stuck, can't control his stand anymore and is in a story that didn't need him in any way and now... He is a turtle. A freaking turtle that is clearly gonna die before the end... Is this a rule now in Jojo? That the new arc has to take a massive dump on the previous characters ?

Joseph is now a fragile senile old man who cheated on his wife and Polnareff got destroyed by Diavolo and is now stuck in a turtle body. Fantastic. Can't wait to see what happens to Jotaro in part 6... At least, Jonathan is safe.

And let's not even talk about Trish being OOC in this episode, the fact that Polnareff didn't understand that Doppio and Diavolo are the same guy (also someone should tell Diavolo that he has shit stuck in his hair) and the stupid "Power" of Requiem Chariot that has nothing to with the original stand.

Man, I used to make fun of Fugo but actually, he might had the right idea after all by quitting before the end. But let's be positive here, the actors voicing the show are still great and you feel they had fun with this. I had a giggle hearing the voice of Narancia talking like Giorno.
Di-AnsatsuJun 24, 2019 8:52 AM
Jun 24, 2019 2:15 PM
Nov 2016
Di-Ansatsu said:
Well, this was awful. Plotholes aside, really ?

Polnareff is back and for what? He got his ass kicked easily in a poorly made flashback, didn't ask Jotaro or the Speedwagon Foundation for help (and it probably will never get explained), waited for years doing jack shit, actually hesitated to retrieve the arrow that was stuck, can't control his stand anymore and is in a story that didn't need him in any way and now... He is a turtle. A freaking turtle that is clearly gonna die before the end... Is this a rule now in Jojo? That the new arc has to take a massive dump on the previous characters ?

Joseph is now a fragile senile old man who cheated on his wife and Polnareff got destroyed by Diavolo and is now stuck in a turtle body. Fantastic. Can't wait to see what happens to Jotaro in part 6... At least, Jonathan is safe.

And let's not even talk about Trish being OOC in this episode, the fact that Polnareff didn't understand that Doppio and Diavolo are the same guy (also someone should tell Diavolo that he has shit stuck in his hair) and the stupid "Power" of Requiem Chariot that has nothing to with the original stand.

Man, I used to make fun of Fugo but actually, he might had the right idea after all by quitting before the end. But let's be positive here, the actors voicing the show are still great and you feel they had fun with this. I had a giggle hearing the voice of Narancia talking like Giorno.

Polnaref already told he was cut off and the mafia controlled all comunication, the character ages and dies they are not special that what make the show good, Requiem powers are special that the point polnareff already told the powers granted by the full power of the arrow, jonathan died in his own part. diavolo skipped time betwen transformation and both personality look different
Jun 24, 2019 7:51 PM

Nov 2018
And Jotaro didn't try to search and look for one of his best friends ? Especially after he lost many friends in Stardust Crusaders ? He could at least mentionned during part IV or V the fact that Polnareff was missing. Also Diavolo tough that Polnareff was dead, Frenchie could have easily sent a message to Jotaro. And why Joseph couldn't use his stand to find Polnareff ?

Aging, yeah I get that. But in only 10 years, Joseph became senile, really ? Especially when he is a master of the Ripple, the one thing that makes you age slower. And no, treating you characters like crap for no real reason isn't what makes a show "good". There is a difference between giving a good death to a character an dtreating him badly.

Yes, I know that Jonathan died in his part, that's was my point.

Both Dia and Dopi look very much alike, Polnareff isn't dumb.This was just a poor way to justify the death in the following episode.

I get liking this part but it's kinda silly to see fans trying to come up with excuses to explain the stupidity of this arc. And yes, I know that Jojo follows "the rule of cool logic" but here, i failed to see the cool parts.

Jun 25, 2019 1:46 AM
Nov 2016
Di-Ansatsu said:
And Jotaro didn't try to search and look for one of his best friends ? Especially after he lost many friends in Stardust Crusaders ? He could at least mentionned during part IV or V the fact that Polnareff was missing. Also Diavolo tough that Polnareff was dead, Frenchie could have easily sent a message to Jotaro. And why Joseph couldn't use his stand to find Polnareff ?

Aging, yeah I get that. But in only 10 years, Joseph became senile, really ? Especially when he is a master of the Ripple, the one thing that makes you age slower. And no, treating you characters like crap for no real reason isn't what makes a show "good". There is a difference between giving a good death to a character an dtreating him badly.

Both Dia and Dopi look very much alike, Polnareff isn't dumb.This was just a poor way to justify the death in the following episode.

I get liking this part but it's kinda silly to see fans trying to come up with excuses to explain the stupidity of this arc. And yes, I know that Jojo follows "the rule of cool logic" but here, i failed to see the cool parts.

Jotaro got other stuff to do like his studies the fact he was investigating in america and japan + the event of diamond is unbreakable
Joseph wass 79 10 year can do that and he stopped hamon because he hate traning
. Doppio and diavolo look very different one is a 16 year old kid and the other is a 30 year old buff adult and polnareff was under stress
Jul 1, 2019 1:22 PM

Nov 2018
Jotaro had better things to do than searching for his missing best friend ? And apparently Frenchie was gone for years so even with the event of DIU, he had plenty of time.

Joseph wouldn't let himself go senile; I think he prefer to trained a little to still be in good shape, especially with all the crazy stand users running around. It's just that Araki seems to love making fun of his previous character + he wanted to push some forced father/son between Joseph and Josuke.

"Under Stress", ha, that's a good one ! Kinda remind me of the "Dany forgot about the Iron Fleet " excuse.
Jul 1, 2019 2:05 PM
Nov 2016
Di-Ansatsu said:
Jotaro had better things to do than searching for his missing best friend ? And apparently Frenchie was gone for years so even with the event of DIU, he had plenty of time.

Joseph wouldn't let himself go senile; I think he prefer to trained a little to still be in good shape, especially with all the crazy stand users running around. It's just that Araki seems to love making fun of his previous character + he wanted to push some forced father/son between Joseph and Josuke.

"Under Stress", ha, that's a good one ! Kinda remind me of the "Dany forgot about the Iron Fleet " excuse.

joseph hated effort and training he only did hamon beccause he had no choice his stand is not for fighting it for intel and was always a goofy dumbass.
also yes jotaro had more impotant things that polnareff and just assum he is still searching.
Jul 12, 2019 4:30 AM
Dec 2017
I'm a bit confused. Did the voice actors keep their body and just changed their voice/personality or did the voice actors keep their characters and changed bodies? For example, did Giorno's VA play Narancia in Giorno's body or did Narancia's VA play Giorno in Giorno's body?
Jul 12, 2019 7:11 AM

Oct 2018
FelleBanan_ygsr said:
I'm a bit confused. Did the voice actors keep their body and just changed their voice/personality or did the voice actors keep their characters and changed bodies? For example, did Giorno's VA play Narancia in Giorno's body or did Narancia's VA play Giorno in Giorno's body?

Yeah, Giorno's VA imitated Narancia's voice as well as he could and so did all the other voice actors for their respective characters
Jul 15, 2019 3:36 AM

Mar 2015
Giorno's VA making his voice softer when he's possessed by Nara is the most adorable thing ever
Jul 16, 2019 9:24 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Diavolo hijacked the opening

Di-Ansatsu said:

Joseph’s senility goes away at the end

As for Jotaro,
Jul 28, 2019 9:04 AM

Mar 2009
Some hilarious moments in this episode, despite all the crazy and intense shit going on.
...can we keep Mista in Trish's body? Please?

Man, I should've seen the whole "unlocking the true potential of the Stand" thing coming. Very cool and makes sense with JoJo's internal logic. WTF would've happened if Dio's or Jotaro's Stand got pierced by the arrow? They would've been incredibly OP. This reveal really gets the imagination going.

Also fuck yes! Polnareff is still alive! He may be a turtle, but I'll take it!
Jul 30, 2019 5:11 PM

Aug 2008
it was funny episode, except bucelati's decision making, he knows he is dead man walking yet he decided to chase after arrow in Diavolo's body instead destroying body in tinny pieces and thus killing Diavolo when wierd mix ends is bit silly
Aug 7, 2019 6:45 AM

Mar 2015
Oh wow it's getting really good for sure! The body swapping comedy was gold for sure
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 7, 2019 6:54 PM

Mar 2012
Quite the odd ability for the upgraded Chariot. It doesn't even have a sword anymore.
Aug 11, 2019 10:59 PM
Jun 2016
The OP made me feel emotional with Diavolo manipulating it, tbh.

So I'm guessing Bucciarati is switched with Coco Jumbo (the tortoise with the room stand 'Mr. President')? I mean, it makes sense from the protagonists' point of view since the his body isn't moving. There's also Diavolo which his presence isn't being felt by Trish, and Polnareff, who just died.

Ok, I'm wrong. The one in Coco Jumbo's body is Polnareff. Yeah, that explains all the 'turtle' memes about him. Well, at least the eyecatch shows who is switched with who (other than Bucciarati).

Oh yeah, there's Doppio as well but I'll just assume he can't be in the same place where Diavolo is also there. So Bucciarati is indeed switched with Diavolo. That means that he's simply just sleeping since Bucciarati's body isn't moving.
Sep 2, 2019 9:26 AM

Jul 2015
To think that the arrow had much more power than making stand users, if Dio knew this....

If Narancia is Giorno, Giorno is Narancia, Trish is mista, Mista is Trish, Turtle is Polnareff, Dead body is turtle, Diavolo is Bruno then that means one thing....Mista has just touched an underage girl

Feb 11, 2020 3:10 AM

Jul 2013
When I think this show can't get any more exciting, they add this exchange soul thing lol that makes things fun.
Feb 24, 2020 4:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow the edit on the opening ! switching bodies is really interesting
Mar 29, 2020 5:59 PM

Mar 2010
Please keep Polnareff's soul in that turtle or recover his body somehow... lol I need that dude to reunite with the Old gang. Can't let it finish like this... Turtle man ftw.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 18, 2020 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
Body swap..... body swap.... wat?
I mean i am not against the idea, is definitely a neat one to explore but it should not be used at the climax of the story nor as a way to give characters some info dump because polnareff cant catch a break..... than there is the whole deal with the arrow, i thought like with Kira it was meant to awaken a new really powerfull ability that correlates to the stand basic ability, but instead is this whole get people to fall a sleep and change their bodies. Men this was realy disapointing not gonna lie, after everything being so amazing up until this point to take things to this direction...
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2019

146 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 5:45 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.