Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2019 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This anime cannot escape a beach episode so here it is! Fun in the sun with swimsuits. I see Shiro came well prepared.

Too bad Senko's back gave away before that badass volleyball spike. Neat episode.
May 29, 2019 8:08 AM

Feb 2019
Everything comes to an end.

Does that mean Kuroto's time with Senko is coming to an end, or does that mean HIS TIME is coming to an end. It would be a weird, emotional twist if Senko is trying to purify him for the afterlife. That's probably not the case, but I wouldn't put it past anime to turn from cute to emotional like that.

I was hoping to see more of Kuroto's childhood, relationship with his grandmother and meetings with Senko as a kid explored, but 8 episodes in and we have only seen a couple of scenes like that.
May 29, 2019 8:32 AM

Nov 2008
So that woman at the abandoned bar is also a foxgirl, hopefully we'll see her again.

It's probably Nakano's time with Senko that's coming to end, I highly doubt Senko is going to send him to the afterlife prematurely, that would kind of suck and definitely kill the fantasy that this show is projecting instantly as having what can described as the perfect wife secretly trying to kill you is a nightmare.

May 29, 2019 8:38 AM

Aug 2013
So they went to the beach. That's nice.

May 29, 2019 9:02 AM

Jul 2011
Beach episode with wild oppai lady encounter, summer is finally here!

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
May 29, 2019 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
Gotta love lolis at the beach
May 29, 2019 9:54 AM

Jan 2018
wait.... A BEACH EPISODE THAT'S NOT LEWD AND NOT FOR FAN SERVICE. BUT ACTUALLY WHOLESOME?!?!?!?!?!? WHATTTTTTTTTT, WAIT THAT'S ILLEGAL!

gotta love senko-san, always exceeds my expectations, episode by episode
May 29, 2019 12:59 PM

May 2017
It's nice to see Koenji and Shiro's interactions, they seem to get along really well.
This was a very cute episode, excited for the new character we'll probably get next week.
May 29, 2019 2:09 PM

May 2018
How the hell was Koenji able to pack some stuff when she was drag into he fox world????

For a quintessential beach service, nobody is hot in their swimsuit.
May 29, 2019 2:32 PM

Nov 2016
Yes, this series needed a fox-milf.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 29, 2019 3:00 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good beach episode!

Shiro came in well prepared just as you’d expect and lol @ Jasuko oblivious to how she ended up in a mysterious beach. It’s hilarious how the foxes have no intention of keeping secrets and actively let everything out and yet Jasuko just conveniently ignores that. That aside, it was nice to see the two get along really well. A lot more time between Senko-san and Kuroto this episode too and they totally delivered! Poor Kuroto gets a day for Summer Vacation lol but this’ll surely be a memory for him to cherish. Senko-san’s back giving away during the volleyball match was quite hilarious too with all the buildup leading up to it! Looks like the third (and senior, I imagine) fox makes her introduction and what a gift to present first up! “Everything comes to an end”, definitely not the best of signs for the final episodes but I hope I’m just thinking too hard on this.
HOOfan_1 said:

Does that mean Kuroto's time with Senko is coming to an end, or does that mean HIS TIME is coming to an end. It would be a weird, emotional twist if Senko is trying to purify him for the afterlife. That's probably not the case, but I wouldn't put it past anime to turn from cute to emotional like that.

I know right, anime have a tendency to pull our heartstrings and I think we should brace for one now. It’ll be sad to see Senko-san leaving him though, if that’s what’s to come though that is.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 29, 2019 4:11 PM

Feb 2019
Hoppy said:
So that woman at the abandoned bar is also a foxgirl, hopefully we'll see her again.

It's probably Nakano's time with Senko that's coming to end, I highly doubt Senko is going to send him to the afterlife prematurely, that would kind of suck and definitely kill the fantasy that this show is projecting instantly as having what can described as the perfect wife secretly trying to kill you is a nightmare.

She doesn't have to kill him for him to die.....

Since they are gods, maybe they know he is dying, so they are cleansing his soul before he dies. That's not the likely outcome, but the boobie fox goddess had an ominous line to make us wonder
May 29, 2019 4:55 PM
Aug 2018
Hoppy said:

you will, she is the second cutest in the show
May 29, 2019 6:02 PM

Aug 2018
Cool episode but the bitter notes about 'everything ending eventually" sounded a bit too dark for me (especially this comments section lol)

Barbecue episode reminds me Summer is coming, even if I have already started doing some ! But sadly a full plate of meat / fishes / vegetables was never given to me by a random lady.
May 29, 2019 6:36 PM

Dec 2014
Senko and Shiro looked pretty cute in their swimsuits.

Also really liked Shiro and Koenji's interactions, they had a nice dynamic.

FMmatron said:

:)

May 29, 2019 7:05 PM

Nov 2016
Lelouch0202 said:
Senko and Shiro looked pretty cute in their swimsuits.

Also really liked Shiro and Koenji's interactions, they had a nice dynamic.

FMmatron said:

:)

Also, traveling to some places just like that, another reason to get a fox xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 29, 2019 7:46 PM
Jan 2019
Okay, first it was Kenja no Mago and now this anime. Obviously, I could not miss the beach episode.
What a fun and relaxing episode. I felt some envy to see them have so much fun on the beach 😅.
I was surprised to see Shiro and Jasuko with such confidence ... "When did they become so close?", I asked myself the same question 😂.
Was Senko on fire a reference to Dragon Ball? xD.

"Funny moments come to an end" "Everything comes to an end eventually". Hearing those words certainly gives some sadness. I just hope that this anime does not have a sad ending.

By the way, only 1 day of vacation ?! 😂 .. Life can be cruel
PS: I hope someday to have a good time like them. Some day some day...
May 29, 2019 9:24 PM

Jul 2016
This episode wasn't really that entertaining if I'm honest. After all, it was a pretty standard beach episode in general. It was nice to see Koenji receiving more screen time tho.
May 29, 2019 10:02 PM

Aug 2018
Another good episode. This series is the hidden gem of this season.
May 30, 2019 2:25 AM

May 2018
Of course, you can't force those two loli foxes to give many fanservice, so they brought down mama fox to please our eyes. But yeah, we need her to once again balancing this anime, especially to gain attention to those who bored with lolis.

Anyway, I want to ship Nakano with Koenji, not only that's normal, but also there is a chance for it. Everytime those four in one scene, I always imagine Nakano and Koenji as husband and wife, with Senko and Shiro as their daughters.
May 30, 2019 3:23 AM
May 2017
So they went straight for the beach episode huh? That was 4 chapters skipped, not sure if they're going to head back and adapt those 4 chapters, those were pretty interesting.

So the goddess fox lady made her first debut and OH BOY I can already hear the rules 34 artist heavily breathing in the corner, pixiv is going to blow up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And I'm already guess which chapter they're going to adapt for the final episode now.
May 30, 2019 3:34 AM

Nov 2012
HOOfan_1 said:

I was hoping to see more of Kuroto's childhood, relationship with his grandmother and meetings with Senko as a kid explored, but 8 episodes in and we have only seen a couple of scenes like that.

I really hope you are wrong lmao
May 30, 2019 8:18 AM

Jul 2014
So, not even this show can resist a beach episode, it seems. That's slightly unfortunate, but at least the show was able to maintain its wholesomeness despite the setting.
May 30, 2019 12:53 PM

Feb 2015
A beach (or a swimming pool or hot springs) episode simply had to happen in an anime like this. Now, what I wasn't expecting to see was Senko-san channelling through her inner Super Saiyan during the volleyball game.
May 31, 2019 10:11 PM

Apr 2018
Finally the beach episode! Senko-San and Shiro is as cute or better in the anime rather than the manga! Too bad Senko-san failed that spike. (´Д` )
Jun 1, 2019 9:19 AM

Mar 2018
It's weird but I find myself smiling like a fool watching this series.I guess that's the point of the show, can't complain.
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Jun 1, 2019 3:57 PM

Apr 2016
Every generic anime has its generic anime episode that we love / (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) /

But good is welcome by the gods, obviously, legal lolis that act like minors but are 500 years old (Japan you are evil). Well it's general was an anime episode on the beach I did not expect anything more than what we got.
Jun 1, 2019 10:47 PM

Apr 2018
Ah, the famous beach episode is here! And this one was pretty good! I loved that we got to see more of Kouneji! Also really interested in learning more about that character from the shack.
Jun 3, 2019 12:40 PM

Sep 2014
Yay for beach episodes, Senko's swimsuit was especially cute but Shiro's wasn't bad either, also dem shades.
Senko performing that super saiyan move then her back gave out was hilarious ^^
Finally got to see oppai kitsune although it wasn't for long sadly.
Jun 6, 2019 3:43 AM

Oct 2017
This was really refreshing and nice beach episode. I got to see Senko and Shiro in their swimsuits. Both of em looked cute af. Also it's nice that we get to see more of koenji ,she was looking hot in her swimsuit.
Jun 6, 2019 10:43 PM

Dec 2014
a beach episode is in evitable but glad they escaped the lewdness
Jun 9, 2019 11:51 AM

Jun 2015
ooh we got some conflict with a three tailed fox. also lowkey happy that whilst they couldn't escape the obligatory beach episode, there wasn't any lewd to it.
Jun 17, 2019 10:55 AM

Feb 2019
"Everything must come to an end". I hope she doesn't mean Senko's and Kuroto's relationship :(
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Jun 25, 2019 10:17 PM

Aug 2017
Ofc the obligatory beach episode.

Who we have another foxgirl? Her introduction was shown way too late. Also, wtf Senko-san Super Saiyan.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 2, 2019 9:06 AM

Apr 2011
What a nice beach episode. But I'm disappointed with their conservative swimsuits having skirts and covering their bottoms with a cloth is a no-no for me.

I like how Senko said that Everything comes to end and its not something to worry about right now.
Jul 3, 2019 12:37 AM

Sep 2012
papsoshea said:
This episode had the beach, swimsuits, volleyball, bbq, and fireworks - but most importantly, Super Saiyan Senko! Big boobies fox-sama says, “Everything comes to an end.” Well, Nanako, the dream life is coming to a close. Ending scene kawaii af! When Senko puts the seashell right up against your ear.

Unusual_Kmc said:
"Everything must come to an end". I hope she doesn't mean Senko's and Kuroto's relationship :(

obvious that thats what she meant, she has to leave him soon

but i don't thing their boss lady has any idea about the con and human heart, once she leaves hes darkness returns and she has to send her back 😁

Jul 21, 2019 4:00 AM

Jul 2015
Ah nice a beach episode

Wait that is cheating, Senko is using ssj3

"Everything ends eventually" I don't like the sound of that

Nov 1, 2019 7:09 PM

Mar 2019
Beach episode we saw the third goddes
I want to eat some of this barbecue too
Jan 28, 2020 3:42 PM
May 2019
I loved this episode of haikyuu
Mar 22, 2020 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
That's 800 years old for you... :)

Oct 31, 2021 4:08 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ah yes the beach episode with the obligatory private island so they don’t have to animate background crowds. Exquisite.

We even get some haikyuu action gone SUPER SAIYAANN- sort of, until we 800 year old fox girl’s back pain catches up with her.

“Let’s go fishing!”

“Do you have the gear for that?”

“We have HANDS!!!!”

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 15, 2022 6:33 AM

Oct 2022
This episode had the beach, swimsuits, volleyball, bbq, and fireworks - but most importantly, Super Saiyan Senko! Big boobies fox-sama says, “Everything comes to an end.” Well, Nakano, the dream life is coming to a close.
Apr 4, 2023 9:54 AM

Aug 2019
the obligatory beach episode though i think its one of the weakest beach episodes in all of anime, or well at least from the ones ive seen.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 18, 2023 7:44 PM
Jan 2023
sucha vibe in the beach and fireworks & got to see al the characters together it was dope
Sep 3, 2023 10:13 PM

Oct 2022
The mandatory beach Ep, it always never fails to make any watcher put a smile on their face.
Man, one Ep of this anime is really good for someone who had a very rough day.

Dec 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Nov 2023
Oh my, a beach episode. A fan service episode. Good to see Senko in swimsuit! Although it's very close to the yukata she always wears lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

119 by ZERPYDERPYDUDE »»
Feb 19, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2019

44 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

45 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:49 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

36 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

45 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.