Dec 2017
I think yes! from Vietnam
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 7, 2019 4:02 AM

Aug 2016
Probably yes, believe my dear human
May 7, 2019 5:20 AM

Feb 2018
Yes, but if it's like s2, I'd rather have nothing.
May 7, 2019 7:07 AM

Nov 2011
With the way fans are complaining? I'm actually kind of afraid the answer is going to be no...
May 7, 2019 7:12 AM

Dec 2016
Season one was actually horrible, the second one is actually much greater (ep 2*)
btw isn't it too early to ask if there's going to be a s3? s2 just started..
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
May 7, 2019 7:50 AM
Feb 2019
Maybe, but the wait will be at least 2 years.
May 7, 2019 7:59 AM
Oct 2018
They might be planning yearly releases..
Some youtuber said this and I think I kinda agree since only recently the mangaka has resumed OPM. But starting now they'll prolly have to wait 2 years for enough source material looking at the current pace.
May 9, 2019 8:23 AM

Apr 2017
the total Number of Episodes is not yet decided, so it's a little early to ask this, it might end up an open season like Boruto, One Piece,...etc.
May 11, 2019 10:45 AM

Jun 2016
It'll be difficult to tell until disc sales are a thing, but probably considering it's still popular inside & outside of Japan and enough of the fanbase seems to be accepting of the downgrade in production quality.

Kirito_online said:
the total Number of Episodes is not yet decided, so it's a little early to ask this, it might end up an open season like Boruto, One Piece,...etc.

I'd count this as a "yes" for OP's question, because I don't imagine many people are expecting it to go past one cour (especially considering how much JC Staff has on their plate already). I've even heard rumors that it's only going to be 10 episodes rather than the expected 12 (no source, otherwise I wouldn't call it a rumor).
May 11, 2019 12:05 PM

Apr 2017
TK8878 said:
It'll be difficult to tell until disc sales are a thing, but probably considering it's still popular inside & outside of Japan and enough of the fanbase seems to be accepting of the downgrade in production quality.

Kirito_online said:

I'd count this as a "yes" for OP's question, because I don't imagine many people are expecting it to go past one cour (especially considering how much JC Staff has on their plate already). I've even heard rumors that it's only going to be 10 episodes rather than the expected 12 (no source, otherwise I wouldn't call it a rumor).
most likely 12 episodes as a standard pov if it's not going to take long, given the source's length and the adapting pace.
May 11, 2019 12:18 PM
Feb 2016
Sephyros said:
Season one was actually horrible, the second one is actually much greater (ep 2*)

please tell me you're joking? Majority of fans are constantly pointing out how bad this adaptation is and how pale it is compared to S1
May 11, 2019 12:19 PM
Feb 2016
TK8878 said:

Kirito_online said:

Might wanna see how many are fine with the production after episode 5. I was hoping the episodes would look like episode 3, but man did it fall downhill quick
May 11, 2019 1:00 PM

Dec 2016
Supersky said:
Sephyros said:

please tell me you're joking? Majority of fans are constantly pointing out how bad this adaptation is and how pale it is compared to S1

I saw, that's why I posted that, the 2 first eps are actually good but from what i've seen so far the few eps past that are boring, reminds me the S1 with some boring episodes from time to time
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
May 11, 2019 1:33 PM

Jun 2015
I think at this point, fans want Season 2 to be remade before anything else.
May 11, 2019 1:40 PM
Feb 2016
AltoRoark said:
I think at this point, fans want Season 2 to be remade before anything else.

I'd be all for this before we got a continuation. This season is already becoming a disgrace for OPM and it deserves to be remade like how they did with Fruits Basket 2019
May 11, 2019 2:48 PM

Jun 2016
Supersky said:
TK8878 said:

Might wanna see how many are fine with the production after episode 5. I was hoping the episodes would look like episode 3, but man did it fall downhill quick

If it's meme-worthy then it might work out. Either that or that rumor I heard ends up their way of dealing with being too rushed to animate the show properly, idk. Plus I've only seen up to ep 2 so far, so maybe I'm overestimating how the rest looks (even though those episodes still aren't what I'd call visually appealing).
May 11, 2019 3:05 PM

Oct 2018
No matter how much hate this season 2 gets, it's successful and gets watch time from everyone anyway, so of course it is. I just hope it's a better studio next time. Please be Bones if anyone.
【🇳​🇪​🇼​ 🇵​🇷​🇴​🇫​🇮​🇱​🇪​ 🇩​🇪​🇸​🇮​🇬​🇳​】

I accept all friend requests! - Feel free to add me!

May 11, 2019 3:39 PM
Feb 2016
Konpurekkusu said:
No matter how much hate this season 2 gets, it's successful and gets watch time from everyone anyway, so of course it is. I just hope it's a better studio next time. Please be Bones if anyone.

I'd like bones to redo Season 2 first just to show JC Staff how a proper adaptation is done, adn then do S3. I can wait
May 11, 2019 8:35 PM
FMAB is the BEST

Aug 2017
Too everyone who is saying redo Season 2 that will never ever happen!! Like how stupid can people be! Yeah I hope Season 3 will be done by Bones cause that's pretty much the closet thing you will get to season 1!! Madhouse is not the same and it was all free lancers anyway who did Season 1.
Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.
May 12, 2019 10:09 PM

Jan 2009
Lucyxxx said:
Too everyone who is saying redo Season 2 that will never ever happen!! Like how stupid can people be! Yeah I hope Season 3 will be done by Bones cause that's pretty much the closet thing you will get to season 1!! Madhouse is not the same and it was all free lancers anyway who did Season 1.

if BONES actually magically get this then make them do an anime adaptation of the webcomic instead since i want to see that Mob Psycho character design and sakuga in OPM lol
May 12, 2019 11:18 PM

Jul 2012
Supersky said:
Sephyros said:

Wut? The adaptation is great, much like season one.
The problem really lies on the directing and overall animation, which are lackluster.
This season would otherwise be where the OPM content actually really becomes great. We are just getting a really budget ass rushed product, the good content somehow really suffers from that in many ways because of the nature of this story. Even the web manga, which is drawn pretty bad, has a better execution overall lel

In the end, this still is a pretty good season, it's just not at all as amazing as it could have been with the proper staff and production time.
May 13, 2019 11:07 AM

Apr 2014
Just like every other anime, if ratings are good and the merchandise sells well, it'll get another season.
May 13, 2019 12:59 PM
May 2019
I honestly hope not
May 14, 2019 2:58 PM
May 2016
The property is still extremely popular so I can see it getting a third season. But I'd rather the anime never continues if it has to be done by J.C. staff again, please for the love of everything good just bring back the S1 director. Bringing the entire team may not be possible but there's tons of top-notch freelance animators out there that could be brought into the team like in season 1, I can only imagine how god-tier season 3 would be if it was handled with actual love and care.
May 14, 2019 9:49 PM
Mar 2019
I do not expect because animation will remain at the garbage level
May 15, 2019 2:01 AM

Jul 2016
Modernoir said:
The property is still extremely popular so I can see it getting a third season. But I'd rather the anime never continues if it has to be done by J.C. staff again, please for the love of everything good just bring back the S1 director. Bringing the entire team may not be possible but there's tons of top-notch freelance animators out there that could be brought into the team like in season 1, I can only imagine how god-tier season 3 would be if it was handled with actual love and care.

This plus if J.C still gonna do OPM3, please, handle the schedule properly and stop working on over 10 anime series, so that they will have much more time to working to prevent any art/animation happen during it's production time.
MahiaErebeaNegiMay 15, 2019 4:14 AM
May 15, 2019 2:07 AM
Nov 2016
Oh god no, at this point I don't care about a season 3 if this studio will get their dirty hands on it.

I rather not have a season 3 if J.C "fucking" Staff is the one behind it. Wit Studio (the one from Attack on Titan) should be the one handling season 3.
May 15, 2019 2:16 AM

Jan 2016
Put things aside like "sales", the pace itself was really fast. So dunno.
May 15, 2019 4:38 AM
Mar 2019
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
Modernoir said:

This plus if J.C still gonna do OPM3, please, handle the schedule properly and stop working on over 10 anime series, so that they will have much more time to working to prevent any art/animation happen during it's production time.
I doubt if the JC Staff will stop not making Season 3 OPM, it really is crazy even I am very sure the animators are not at all rested to continue to handle their many projects with crazy workloads
May 15, 2019 4:43 AM
Mar 2019
xZabuzax said:
Oh god no, at this point I don't care about a season 3 if this studio will get their dirty hands on it.

I rather not have a season 3 if J.C "fucking" Staff is the one behind it. Wit Studio (the one from Attack on Titan) should be the one handling season 3.
You know wit studio is a small company that even limits their own projects, if I am not mistaken now Wit Studio is handling 3 projects this year, AOT S3 part B, Kabaneri and Vinland Saga, although the quality is not very high but still in the category nice and decent even though there are some CGI in it, while JC Staff 10 is an anime project, wtf damn
May 15, 2019 5:04 AM

Jul 2016
Matix said:
With the way fans are complaining? I'm actually kind of afraid the answer is going to be no...

I doubt it. Most here would not be buying it anyway.
May 15, 2019 5:32 AM
Mar 2019
Vindicater said:
Matix said:

I doubt it. Most here would not be buying it anyway.
LOL, the reason why OPM SEASON 1 is famous is because the animation quality is very good, the music is very good even though the story is just plain ordinary, in other words fans will not care about season 3 if the quality will be made very bad
May 15, 2019 7:34 AM

Feb 2011
I, for one, don't care about battles and watch OPM for the comedy value, so I'm not bothered by slight decrease in animation's overall quality. Top-notch animation is necessary for shows like Shingeki no Kyojin, but OPM and its next season can exist without it.
May 16, 2019 2:40 AM
Jan 2018
By the looks of it the owners of the series don't even care . As long as the manga gets sales from this they won't care
Mattinator95May 16, 2019 2:45 AM
May 16, 2019 2:55 AM
Jan 2018
Lucyxxx said:

Aren't The only animes that get redos or remakes are special cases aren't they

Like dororo and boogiepop ( even though the new series is actually the real one ) and fruit basket

Not sure about brotherhood but I think it was due to the anime catching up with the manga and the author couldn't stop it or something .
May 18, 2019 12:23 AM

May 2009
There won't be enough material for another season considering they are adapting manga material.
May 18, 2019 1:43 AM

Jul 2016
bastek66 said:
There won't be enough material for another season considering they are adapting manga material.

That and if they really wanted to made S3, the only options they have is either wait until the Garou arc in the manga ended (Which I don't think the arc will gonna end in this year), or to included the later part of Garou arc from original webcomic version into S3 as well (But with this, the staff team have to adds some filler for the manga-only characters like Orochi).
May 20, 2019 3:33 PM
Mar 2018
Does the pope shit in the woods?
May 20, 2019 3:36 PM
Mar 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:
bastek66 said:

That and if they really wanted to made S3, the only options they have is either wait until the Garou arc in the manga ended (Which I don't think the arc will gonna end in this year), or to included the later part of Garou arc from original webcomic version into S3 as well (But with this, the staff team have to adds some filler for the manga-only characters like Orochi).

Not sure what your sources are, but there is still so much left in the series and Uno just started working on new stuff, so there will be content for another 2-3 seasons, given that the moneyshoot doesn't die down. Besides we can't forget that there is still the ultimate battle for the series looming. Namely the illusive No. 1 of the Hero-Association vs. Saitama (which hopefully won't end as stupid as for instance Darling in the Franxx)
May 21, 2019 12:55 AM

Jul 2016
DonTrumpolino said:
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

Not sure what your sources are, but there is still so much left in the series and Uno just started working on new stuff, so there will be content for another 2-3 seasons, given that the moneyshoot doesn't die down. Besides we can't forget that there is still the ultimate battle for the series looming. Namely the illusive No. 1 of the Hero-Association vs. Saitama (which hopefully won't end as stupid as for instance Darling in the Franxx)

I'm mostly talk about the anime as it's kinda obvious that this season will be ended at cliffhanger, not to mention that Garou arc is still haven't end yet (Not counting webcomic, of course) which makes the chance of this season ended at cliffhanger even higher and S3 won't be announce anytime soon.
May 21, 2019 3:07 PM
Mar 2018
MahiaErebeaNegi said:

I'm mostly talk about the anime as it's kinda obvious that this season will be ended at cliffhanger, not to mention that Garou arc is still haven't end yet (Not counting webcomic, of course) which makes the chance of this season ended at cliffhanger even higher and S3 won't be announce anytime soon.

But isn't the webcomic the vanilla source that actually counts since it's directly from Juan? The manga is just the shinier version, just as the anime is the moving version of the manga...
May 22, 2019 1:26 AM

Jul 2016
DonTrumpolino said:
But isn't the webcomic the vanilla source that actually counts since it's directly from Juan? The manga is just the shinier version, just as the anime is the moving version of the manga...

Wait, what are you talking about? I feel like we are talking about two different stuffs here.
May 22, 2019 2:50 AM
Oct 2015
Buy the BD, then s3 is going to happen
May 22, 2019 2:58 AM
Mar 2019
I will say season 3 is impossible, if there is one, it will happen in the next 5 years, you see this episode they cut a lot of manga material content, they are very hurry to throw away a lot of material, as if they want to jump to the end, decision this stupid and crazy really can't be imagined, RIP OPM, RIP JC STAFF
May 22, 2019 4:37 PM

Oct 2016
I see this is at a 7.94 at this time which seems astonishingly low for One Punch Man(Lots of shows scored around there are watchable, but this is coming from OPM 1 which was at an 8.84 at time of this post). Maybe they can turn things around, otherwise going at this rate it seems like probably not. A drop off like this potentially suggests fans of OPM1 are not enjoying this. I don't know if it's the same for others but personally I rate low only when I pretty much know I'm done with a show and hated it. If I'm not loving it but still want to watch more usually I'll hold off on rating it.
May 22, 2019 8:17 PM

Oct 2018
LightoLhxd4 said:
xZabuzax said:

You know wit studio is a small company that even limits their own projects, if I am not mistaken now Wit Studio is handling 3 projects this year, AOT S3 part B, Kabaneri and Vinland Saga, although the quality is not very high but still in the category nice and decent even though there are some CGI in it, while JC Staff 10 is an anime project, wtf damn

We don't know for sure about Vinland just yet. But to be honest AOT S3 EP 2 probably had more frames than the entire OPM S2 combined.
May 23, 2019 12:29 AM
Oct 2018
I hope madhouse will take s3
May 23, 2019 2:08 AM

Jul 2016
Golden-Frieza- said:
I see this is at a 7.94 at this time which seems astonishingly low for One Punch Man(Lots of shows scored around there are watchable, but this is coming from OPM 1 which was at an 8.84 at time of this post). Maybe they can turn things around, otherwise going at this rate it seems like probably not. A drop off like this potentially suggests fans of OPM1 are not enjoying this. I don't know if it's the same for others but personally I rate low only when I pretty much know I'm done with a show and hated it. If I'm not loving it but still want to watch more usually I'll hold off on rating it.

MAL's score being lower has nothing to do with whatever S3 will be announce or not lol.
May 25, 2019 11:06 AM
May 2013
I'd say it is almost a guarantee, but I'd be surprised if the studio responsible for season 2 we're the ones to make season 3. One Punch Man is a massively popular manga with a proven case of it making a good anime with season 1. It would be a huge missed opportunity if the many amazing things that happen in the manga did not find themselves brought to life like they were in season 1.
May 25, 2019 1:15 PM
Aug 2018
Matix said:

Western degenerate American weebs also keeps complaining about SAO.
Did they stop making new movies and sequels of SAO?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

389 by THEBIGNOODLER »»
Apr 10, 2:30 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

200 by Craneface »»
Mar 28, 2:52 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - May 7, 2019

244 by scorpioniclibra »»
Mar 14, 3:26 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xShinigami3125 - Apr 23, 2019

367 by Dr_tardo »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

» Bro deadass nearly died

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 17

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 17, 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.