Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 5, 2019 1:46 PM

May 2016
i wouldn't say i'm suuuper religious where i'm on my knees praying and going to church but i do still believe in god

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
May 5, 2019 6:42 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
MeisterDM said:

149597871 said:
Mandela effect, Deja Vu? I'm pretty sure I've seen this thread.

Oh, it's just someone breaking the rules and being unoriginal again.

And how are you converting to Islam if you were already a Muslim like 2 years ago. Sounds like that one time you made a topic complaining about high school starting again and a month later you were in college according to another.

Anyway

Yes, I am. Although I would rather label myself as theist, believer, etc. than "a religious person".

He probably meant that he's becoming a practicing Muslim, and not just a Muslim only in name.

maybe, to convert means to change your faith or religion though. What you said above is not really a conversion in my opinion. If a christian kid starts going to Church it doesn't mean he "converted" to Christianity because he was a Christian to begin with. There is most likely a more accurate term for becoming more devoted to a certain religion rather than being a casual follower.
May 5, 2019 7:18 PM

Apr 2016
I made my peace with God years ago.

That was enough for me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2019 7:38 PM

Nov 2017
No, I don't have a need for imaginary companionship.
May 5, 2019 7:50 PM

Mar 2019
I'm a deist, I believe there is a god but I happen to not quite believe in religion. I think though that religion is good for society and culture and I think we honestly could use a little more of it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2019 7:53 PM
Aug 2018
I grew up in a religious household. I'm not religious now but I used to be, but even when I was a kid I never liked the idea that some being had control over my life in every way. I was always questioning things I heard in the Bible, and what finally turned me off of it all was me getting sick hearing the same shit over and over again. You know what I mean, "God has a plan for you" "Jesus is inside us all" "Hell is an everlasting torture meant to punish those who disobey the Lord" Typical stuff.
Just recently I heard a family member say "I don't think it was God's plan for people to be taking supplements." And all I could think was, "That doesn't make it a bad thing."
May 5, 2019 7:58 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
Definitely, whilst I certainly understand the absurdity of it and the many negatives that have come as a result of religion, there are just some really insane coincidences out there in the universe as well as things in the universe we will never be able to explain (almost as if intentionally put in a position to be that way) to the point where in my view there just has to be some sort of greater force out there whatever it may be that has pulled the strings on occasion.

Of course I can't say I'm 100% confident in my belief (the odds are probably against me in fact) and when I contracted my autoimmune disease the hell I went through in the hospital (as well as a couple of other experiences in life) certainly shook my faith; but to me an existence where you die and that's just it and nothing else is just way too sad. I'd much rather believe in something silly and be able to live life / die happy "knowing" I'd be going to an afterlife of some sort after my time is up.
May 5, 2019 8:04 PM
Aug 2018
good topic, I hope we will all get blessings from Allah in this holy month. ramadhan, so we don't watch anime that is hentai and ecchi or displays something passionate. hold on to break the fast, then you are free to watch any anime. I think like that. Jazakumullah ^ ^
May 5, 2019 8:11 PM
May 2019
Grew up religious, but not closed minded. I think a large part of it is due to seeing religions taut themselves as the better alternative which to me is hard to swallow. There's not much good except the fact that (1) you get to hangout with people which fulfills a innate human need for social interaction AND (2) to believe in something provides hope I think is priceless because without hope can have nasty consequences. Besides that, I don't have a problem with any religion as long as it's not being shoved down my throat thru persistent intrusions. I prefer open-mindness and being human over religious as the only way to be human.
May 5, 2019 8:16 PM

Apr 2018
I am a Christian, but I strongly dislike other Christians.

Most of the Christians that I have known were pompous douchebags that used God as an excuse to manipulate you into behaving the way they wanted you to (To be fair, not all of them were like that).

I also don't like Christians that tell people that they will go to hell for not believing in God. The bible literally forbids shit like that - Respect thy neighbor please.
May 5, 2019 9:14 PM

Jan 2014
I was never religious until I moved in with my grandparents. We were going through a hard time and as a kid it did help me a bit. I thought it was kinda weird but never questioned it and it gave me something to share with my grandparents at the time. Then I got older and realized I didn't really care for it nor believed in it anymore. Just seems more like a waste of time but I get why people are into it. If if helps them out go ahead. I'm content with knowing theirs nothing after life and don't really need to know why I'm alive or the point of living. That's more comforting to me than anything.
☆・。・。☆・(* ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Aphotic ☆・。・。☆・゜
May 6, 2019 2:46 AM

Aug 2015
Not at all. I find people who are religious fascinating and interesting to talk to. But I could never bring myself to believe in fairy tale. The moment I see proof of gods existence is when I will consider it. But now? No thank you.
May 6, 2019 3:05 AM

May 2014
Syclum said:
It's simple, if God exists then why he/she didn't save Junko Furuta?

If you haven't heard of Junko Furuta, check out her wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta (Warning: NSFL)

This goes for any other victims of heinous crimes, I really can't accept the fact that God exists and do nothing

I've never read something so horrifying. You got me going down a rabbit hole of horrific murder cases. If stuff like this doesn't disprove a so-called god, i don't know what does. Where was god for her during the time she was tortured? Oh yeah he doesn't exist.
May 6, 2019 4:19 AM

Jan 2009
believing in aliens existence is more testable anyway

heck if we find those smart aliens do they even have religion? like do they even know Jesus Fucking Christ?

and just gonna share this here too
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_the_gaps
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_inconsistent_revelations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror_management_theory

Sukhu said:
I am Atheist But if God is Somewhere I Gonna Kill him.

LOL to me that is a valid avengers or revenge reaction considering how much evil/destruction/suffering this world or entire universe has anyway

degMay 6, 2019 4:27 AM
May 6, 2019 4:48 AM
May 2019
I wasn't even 10 when I began to wonder why an omnipotent, omniscient being wouldn't play fair. We know the rules but the devout suffer, the ignorant are abundant and evil prospers. I'm not hoping that a God would manage details, fix problems, or lay out your whole path. But, if you made me, gave me a code, and love me then I should be punished for wrong behavior. Not for being born in the wrong place, to learn patience or be a martyr. Fairness, responsibility, accountability and love should be common sense to the all knowing one.
As it is, I can just see a thousand years of man searching for some way to influence a world he can't predict, control or understand. Every scared child hopes father will protect him. The scared and weak attract the manipulators. A system is born. Pay this, do this, sacrifice this, and you will be safe. If not, you made the mistake, not the God. The system changes to fit the need. The charismatic grow their numbers. Legitimize, organize and utilize. Church.
If you believe, I'm envious. So what if you're wrong. If I'm wrong my consequences will be eternal. I feel like my inability to buy the happy ever after is in my DNA. Maybe my ancestors rejected the premise too. Maybe I can't be what I'm not any more than you can. I could just follow along and hedge my bets. But what world creator wouldn't recognize and penalize such falsity?
Those who believe will never be swayed by my words. So you guys pray for me. Just in case.
May 6, 2019 5:13 AM

Mar 2014
No religion, although
I do consider the
existence of a God as
I also consider the
non-existence of it.

Why, you ask.
Well, there are multiple
religions, as there are
multiple gods, and followers
of those, theoretically, have
the same faith, belief.
All believe in their religion
or gods as much as the other
ones, yes.
That being the case, choosing
one would be nothing more than
playing a roulette to get the right one.
Values of absolute evil and good, god
and religion, a roulette for each, yes.
In the end, it is pointless, and if a god
really exists, there is hope they don't
expect me to get that roulette right,
otherwise I wouldn't have a problem
being punished for that.
Better punished than to be beside a
disgusting god.

And why consider the chance to its
existence and non-existence?
Well, I can see sense in both cases, yes,
therefore I accept them as possibilities.
May 6, 2019 5:35 AM
Jul 2013
religion isn't really my thing.
I just personally find it hard to believe things that I cant see with my own eyes.

then again, I haven't taken the time to look into different types of religion

May 6, 2019 7:03 AM

Jul 2017
I'm not because religions are man made.

I'm an agnostic, i don't know if there is a god or not but if he exists i'm sure that he's not any of the gods that we know.

May 6, 2019 11:29 AM
Jul 2018
@Tenma what is this HAHA modddddd????
May 6, 2019 11:32 AM

Jul 2015
God is just as real as unicorns and dementors from Harry Potter.
May 6, 2019 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
TuryuriOwO said:
Short answer: I'm an apathetic agnostic. Meaning that I don't know if a God exists or not. And that I don't care about religion in general.
Long Answer: I grew up with a dad who leaned more towards Buddhism and a mom who's accepting of all religions. My parents never tried to make me convert to any religions and I've gone to a temple multiple times. I've also gone to a Church multiple times. I went to a Catholic Elementary school, and I go to a Catholic High School. I went to the Catholic Elementary school since it's walking distance from my house and I go to the High School since transferring was easier than to a public one. When I was in Elementary school, I decided to get baptized because:
1. I felt extreme guilt for every thing I did wrong
2. I thought I was possessed by a demon.
3. I felt left out since everybody else was baptized
4. I believed there was a God.
Eventually, I was introduced to the idea of atheism and agnosticism. This was in Grade 11. I had always been told that atheists have no morals (false) and that people who don't go to Church would go to Hell. I was one of those people who told my mom (who doesn't go to Church) that she was going to Hell. Yay me. I did a ton of research, and ended up becoming a theist. Then a deist. Then an agnostic.
Here are some of my reasons why I'm an agnostic.
1) I don't know if a God exists or not.
2) I had this huge issue with believing that God was talking to me and telling me to go die for a fair bit of my life. Yay, brain issues.
3) The Church isn't exactly good
4) Belief in God was created in the olden days, back when people wanted structure and reasons as to why plagues happened. That also led to people paying money so this way people wouldn't stay in purgatory for that long.
5) The Bible was created by humans
6) I disagree with many church teachings. The Bible says it's okay to have slaves and in it, God kills a ton of people.
7) I'm perfectly fine with not being religious
And so on, so forth.

There's also the fact that some girls went to the pope and said that God told them when he's going to destroy the world. (I may be wrong. My sister's teacher told her, and she told me this derpy idea.

The problem with many religions is how they are exploited for controlling people by fear, so they even start to correct themselves, because they are scared of hell.
If I had kids, I wouldn't send them to religious lesson at young age, because I don't want them to believe that they will burn in hellfire for misbehaving, even for the smallest and dumbest things.
They twist every normal emotion and present them as perverted or wrong. You couldn't go through your life without lying, feeling anger, not wanting to forgive someone, having sexual urges, except you are asexual etc...
But the dogmata of monotheist religions absolutely speak against human nature and demand from them to become something better that they couldn't achieve. And I don't see the reason why you should try, as long you don't endanger others with your behavior.
Even some adults, who would know it better, feel guilty over nothing, but there is the little voice in their subconsciousness that tell them otherwise.

Personally, I had a pretty chill religious teacher and priest at middle, then high chool and special ceremonies like christmas etc. and overall I liked them, we played cards, football and all after school a bunch of times with them. But I once had a discussion with that teacher at my middle school, because that woman was on a kinda delusional "love and peace"-trip and I said I didn't want to forgive someone in my family and that's my right to decide on my own - and the world doesn't work to a "let us be happy and love each other"-utopia, which would be hypocrotical anyway, since even then, you couldn't get along with everyone.

... and about other stuff. Like, the dogmata of "don't be vain", "don't be jealous", "don't have (those) sexual thoughts", "don't be..." made people's throats tie up and don't let them breathe, because all of that it's just a part of being a functional and normal human being.
These are just universal and basic emotions, even if you have more than one pet and you only pet one of them, the other one will get jealous. Why should people cut them off then.
And I see for example no reason, why people shouldn't care about their appearance and have fun in trying new things with it and all.
Although, since our society had been influenced by Christianity so strongly, it became a part of our society to label many normal things as wrong.

Also, fun thing is: Such overly strict and religiously extreme parents and schools want to protect teenagers from an excessive sex life, while these kids were often the worst as soon as their authorities looked away lol. It's not rocket science to understand that oppression let freedom taste incredibly sweet. They still don't get it that, actually yes; if you don't get thousands of dogmata, you get less to rebel against.
removed-userMay 7, 2019 2:44 AM
May 6, 2019 4:16 PM
Jun 2016
fancyjasper said:
Syclum said:
It's simple, if God exists then why he/she didn't save Junko Furuta?

If you haven't heard of Junko Furuta, check out her wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta (Warning: NSFL)

This goes for any other victims of heinous crimes, I really can't accept the fact that God exists and do nothing

I've never read something so horrifying. You got me going down a rabbit hole of horrific murder cases. If stuff like this doesn't disprove a so-called god, i don't know what does. Where was god for her during the time she was tortured? Oh yeah he doesn't exist.
That case has been haunting me till now, and it's been years. The perpetrators still got away with a slap in the wrist and are free man now. Justice hasn't been served
May 6, 2019 4:40 PM
Dec 2017
No. And even if i where to follow a religion voluntarily, it would certainly not be an Abrahamic religion.
May 6, 2019 10:21 PM

Aug 2016
Nah, I for myself don‘t care about religions,
but believing in sth is always guuud
May 6, 2019 10:50 PM

Oct 2012
There are probably 3 reasons to follow a religion:
1) You seek the truth.
2) You seek personal comfort.
3) You seek a social structure.

Let's talk about 2 and 3, which the vast majority of religious people fall under. Most religious people forsake the truth (purposely avoid thinking about it) to assert a spirit, since that helps them come to terms with death and the afterlife. Most people who are religious stay religious in part due to the entrenched social structure of being in that religion: Their friends and family all belong to this institution that looks down on outsiders.

Now to 1. The reason almost no religious people care about the truth is because it's absolute logical garbage. It's unfalsifiable, cannot be empirically verified, often self-contradictory in its religious texts, often morally repugnant, philosophically intractable, contradicts much of what we know as scientific facts, etc. The only way you can claim to care about the truth and still be religious is if you've devoted your life to fighting almost literally all knowledge gained by humanity in the past 1000 years. Those are the cards stacked up against you, which requires a response on the same scale. On the other hand, it's very easy to not be religious: Just read a philosophy book, a geography book, a biology book, a mathematical logic book, a physics book, etc. -- one of the above is necessary, since it would contradict positive claims made by the religion. Then, we only need to see that all these fields can be independently verified, whereas the religion, by definition, cannot.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 6, 2019 11:01 PM

Feb 2010
katsucats said:
1) You seek the truth.

Wow this thread still going?

Anyway first which truth? That is such a vauge thing to say. The truth on if you spend to much time on the internet?

Second science knows just as much abot what happens after death as any religious zealot.

I.e nothing.

Third you accuse religious people of looking down on others while you write a gigantic monoluge of you looking down on religous people.

View must be great from that glass house of yours. All I am saying.
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 6, 2019 11:19 PM

May 2018
Fuck all religions in this world. These are made to scam people. In other words, it's a scam group in order to ask others for money in exchange for "approval" in place x or place y
May 6, 2019 11:25 PM

Oct 2012
hazarddex said:
katsucats said:
1) You seek the truth.

Anyway first which truth? That is such a vauge thing to say. The truth on if you spend to much time on the internet?
Truth are empirical facts. It's only vague from a metaphysical religious perspective -- because metaphysics doesn't need to exist beyond the natural. So the source of your confusion is your ignorance.

hazarddex said:
Second science knows just as much abot what happens after death as any religious zealot.

I.e nothing.
Science knows everything about what happens after death -- nothing. You can only assume that it knows nothing if you assume a supernatural dimension that you know nothing about. It's unreasonable to assert something that you can't even conceive.

hazarddex said:
Third you accuse religious people of looking down on others while you write a gigantic monoluge of you looking down on religous people.
If you call 6 sentences a gigantic monologue (sic), God help you. It is literally the fundamentalist religious position that atheists are incapable of morality and are doomed to eternal Hell after death. On the other hand, the non-religious person can only feel pity.

hazarddex said:
The view is great. It's a house made of the finest masonry, of stone, wood, steel, and the finest materials mankind has to offer. From my vantage, your non-existent house is quite barbaric, and I don't apologize for it. If you still want to argue that we have no proof for the non-existence of Mickey Mouse, then I must call into question your arbitrary standard of evidence. I can definitely disprove your position, but the question is, since it has been done numerous times in literature, and on MAL, even, is it worth the time? Clearly, you haven't been reading.
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 6, 2019 11:36 PM

Feb 2010
katsucats said:
hazarddex said:

Truth are empirical facts. It's only vague from a metaphysical religious perspective -- because metaphysics doesn't need to exist beyond the natural. So the source of your confusion is your ignorance.

hazarddex said:

I.e nothing.
Science knows everything about what happens after death -- nothing. You can only assume that it knows nothing if you assume a supernatural dimension that you know nothing about. It's unreasonable to assert something that you can't even conceive.

hazarddex said:
If you call 6 sentences a gigantic monologue (sic), God help you. It is literally the fundamentalist religious position that atheists are incapable of morality and are doomed to eternal Hell after death. On the other hand, the non-religious person can only feel pity.

hazarddex said:
The view is great. It's a house made of the finest masonry, of stone, wood, steel, and the finest materials mankind has to offer. From my vantage, your non-existent house is quite barbaric, and I don't apologize for it. If you still want to argue that we have no proof for the non-existence of Mickey Mouse, then I must call into question your arbitrary standard of evidence. I can definitely disprove your position, but the question is, since it has been done numerous times in literature, and on MAL, even, is it worth the time? Clearly, you haven't been reading.

nothingness is not a scientific nor does it exist within reality please try again. so again neither side knows anything. by our current knowledge of how the world works until the concept of nothingness is proven as a fact and not a hypothesis with no evidence. its safer to say something happens, but we don't know what. the it is to say "nothing happens."

expect not all religious people believe that. in fact hell is basically not even mentioned in the christian bible. you can thank books like dantes inferno for that one. hell existence in christian theology can be very debated on if it even exists in there theology or not. ya no I've ran into plenty of hateful non-religious people to know that it goes both ways.

again glass house mate. i find your lack of self awareness humorous right now.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

May 7, 2019 12:01 AM

Oct 2012
hazarddex said:
katsucats said:

nothingness is not a scientific nor does it exist within reality please try again.
That is a semantic fallacy. Nothing happening after death does not refer to a metaphysical nothingness.

hazarddex said:
so again neither side knows anything.
You know, your argument by ignorance is getting rather tiresome.

hazarddex said:
by our current knowledge of how the world works until the concept of nothingness is proven as a fact and not a hypothesis with no evidence. its safer to say something happens, but we don't know what. the it is to say "nothing happens."
Non sequitur. That no event happens is not a positive claim.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/philosophy/article/is-existence-a-predicate/5E5525776149C95CB218AA50463530C7

hazarddex said:
expect not all religious people believe that.
Non-fundamentalist religiosity is even more disreputable than fundamentalism. It's like saying you think something is only half-way absolute.

hazarddex said:
in fact hell is basically not even mentioned in the christian bible.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_views_on_Hell#New_Testament

hazarddex said:
you can thank books like dantes inferno for that one. hell existence in christian theology can be very debated on if it even exists in there theology or not.
Another reason why using religious texts as evidence is garbage since it is subject to arbitrary interpretation with no verification.

hazarddex said:
ya no I've ran into plenty of hateful non-religious people to know that it goes both ways.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

hazarddex said:
How can you see my house from the depth of that hole you're digging?
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 7, 2019 1:48 AM

Dec 2014
Whenever I did something wrong, I will believe in religious that I will be forgiven.
Other than that maybe when I ran out of money, I will go to church trying to get some charity to fill my hunger I guess.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
May 7, 2019 1:57 AM

Mar 2014
I'm Ásatrú forever. I have no need for desert stories that are both culturally and spiritually irrelevant to me. I believe in the true gods and goddesses of my ancestors. Hail the Aesir!
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
May 7, 2019 2:50 AM
Jul 2018
Maneki-Mew said:
TuryuriOwO said:
Short answer: I'm an apathetic agnostic. Meaning that I don't know if a God exists or not. And that I don't care about religion in general.
Long Answer: I grew up with a dad who leaned more towards Buddhism and a mom who's accepting of all religions. My parents never tried to make me convert to any religions and I've gone to a temple multiple times. I've also gone to a Church multiple times. I went to a Catholic Elementary school, and I go to a Catholic High School. I went to the Catholic Elementary school since it's walking distance from my house and I go to the High School since transferring was easier than to a public one. When I was in Elementary school, I decided to get baptized because:
1. I felt extreme guilt for every thing I did wrong
2. I thought I was possessed by a demon.
3. I felt left out since everybody else was baptized
4. I believed there was a God.
Eventually, I was introduced to the idea of atheism and agnosticism. This was in Grade 11. I had always been told that atheists have no morals (false) and that people who don't go to Church would go to Hell. I was one of those people who told my mom (who doesn't go to Church) that she was going to Hell. Yay me. I did a ton of research, and ended up becoming a theist. Then a deist. Then an agnostic.
Here are some of my reasons why I'm an agnostic.
1) I don't know if a God exists or not.
2) I had this huge issue with believing that God was talking to me and telling me to go die for a fair bit of my life. Yay, brain issues.
3) The Church isn't exactly good
4) Belief in God was created in the olden days, back when people wanted structure and reasons as to why plagues happened. That also led to people paying money so this way people wouldn't stay in purgatory for that long.
5) The Bible was created by humans
6) I disagree with many church teachings. The Bible says it's okay to have slaves and in it, God kills a ton of people.
7) I'm perfectly fine with not being religious
And so on, so forth.

There's also the fact that some girls went to the pope and said that God told them when he's going to destroy the world. (I may be wrong. My sister's teacher told her, and she told me this derpy idea.

The problem with many religions is how they are exploited for controlling people by fear, so they even start to correct themselves, because they are scared of hell.
If I had kids, I wouldn't send them to religious lesson at young age, because I don't want them to believe that they will burn in hellfire for misbehaving, even for the smallest and dumbest things.
They twist every normal emotion and present them as perverted or wrong. You couldn't go through your life without lying, feeling anger, not wanting to forgive someone, having sexual urges, except you are asexual etc...
But the dogmata of monotheist religions absolutely speak against human nature and demand from them to become something better that they couldn't achieve. And I don't see the reason why you should try, as long you don't endanger others with your behavior.
Even some adults, who would know it better, feel guilty over nothing, but there is the little voice in their subconsciousness that tell them otherwise.

Personally, I had a pretty chill religious teacher and priest at middle, then high chool and special ceremonies like christmas etc. and overall I liked them, we played cards, football and all after school a bunch of times with them. But I once had a discussion with that teacher at my middle school, because that woman was on a kinda delusional "love and peace"-trip and I said I didn't want to forgive someone in my family and that's my right to decide on my own - and the world doesn't work to a "let us be happy and love each other"-utopia, which would be hypocrotical anyway, since even then, you couldn't get along with everyone.

... and about other stuff. Like, the dogmata of "don't be vain", "don't be jealous", "don't have (those) sexual thoughts", "don't be..." made people's throats tie up and don't let them breathe, because all of that it's just a part of being a functional and normal human being.
These are just universal and basic emotions, even if you have more than one pet and you only pet one of them, the other one will get jealous. Why should people cut them off then.
And I see for example no reason, why people shouldn't care about their appearance and have fun in trying new things with it and all.
Although, since our society had been influenced by Christianity so strongly, it became a part of our society to label many normal things as wrong.

Also, fun thing is: Such overly strict and religiously extreme parents and schools want to protect teenagers from an excessive sex life, while these kids were often the worst as soon as their authorities looked away lol. It's not rocket science to understand that oppression let freedom taste incredibly sweet. They still don't get it that, actually yes; if you don't get thousands of dogmata, you get less to rebel against.

Sorry, wanted to add...

RavaZa said:

TuryuriOwO said:
Short answer:
1. I felt extreme guilt for every thing I did wrong.

1. Don't forget we are humans, so we make mistakes, and as long as you feel sorry for it, God is gonna forgive you. That's also why you have to stop doing wrong things and try to improve yourself. Not only will that help you feel better, but also people around you too!

Tl;dr: There are many circumstances and traits people don't want to feel sorry for, but then, they still like feel that they are forced to.
May 7, 2019 11:22 AM
Oct 2018
If by religious you mean praying and rituals then I ain't one.
But I am religious in a different sense.I am non ritualistic religious person. Worshipping a deity when there are hundreds of them out there, not my piece of pie.

I am satisfied by the path of knowledge/Action/Duty.
All hail Sunny the solar god 😝
May 7, 2019 6:02 PM

Feb 2010
katsucats said:
hazarddex said:

nothingness is not a scientific nor does it exist within reality please try again.
That is a semantic fallacy. Nothing happening after death does not refer to a metaphysical nothingness.

hazarddex said:
so again neither side knows anything.

hazarddex said:
by our current knowledge of how the world works until the concept of nothingness is proven as a fact and not a hypothesis with no evidence. its safer to say something happens, but we don't know what. the it is to say "nothing happens."

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/philosophy/article/is-existence-a-predicate/5E5525776149C95CB218AA50463530C7

hazarddex said:
expect not all religious people believe that.
Non-fundamentalist religiosity is even more disreputable than fundamentalism. It's like saying you think something is only half-way absolute.

hazarddex said:
in fact hell is basically not even mentioned in the christian bible.

hazarddex said:
you can thank books like dantes inferno for that one. hell existence in christian theology can be very debated on if it even exists in there theology or not.
Another reason why using religious texts as evidence is garbage since it is subject to arbitrary interpretation with no verification.

hazarddex said:
ya no I've ran into plenty of hateful non-religious people to know that it goes both ways.

hazarddex said:

Then how do you know that it's nothing? Its better to say you dont know instated of insisting on the non scientific concept of nothingness.

only disruptive if you veiw the world in that black and white absolutist perspective of yours. No one has the answers to everything. So why go about hating other simply because they are religious.

Again my point is you claim religious people look down on others and sure some are. However that does not make it the case 100% of the time.

But right now your doing the same thing. Which is why your a hypocrite. You are being what you hate just thought I would point that out.

also your using that moderation falacy wrong. Two side being assholes to each other doesnt make one side better.

At the end of the day they are still both assholes

If you dont like religious people who look down on others for not being religious then dont look down on religious people for being religious. That Seems to be the logical choice to me.
GrimAtramentMay 7, 2019 6:12 PM

May 7, 2019 8:29 PM

Oct 2012
hazarddex said:
katsucats said:

Then how do you know that it's nothing? Its better to say you dont know instated of insisting on the non scientific concept of nothingness.
The concept of nothingness is irrelevant to this discussion. It's a grammatical error to assert the lack of something as an existence, as Kant said, if you read. If you continue to blatantly ignore what's being written, then you can feel free to continue this argument with yourself.

hazarddex said:
only disruptive if you veiw the world in that black and white absolutist perspective of yours.
Religion asserts an absolute perspective by asserting the unverifiable. Science asserts the tentative position that we must hold based on our best knowledge instead of imagination. Stop projecting.

hazarddex said:
No one has the answers to everything. So why go about hating other simply because they are religious.
"Everything" is irrelevant to this discussion. What's relevant are the claims each religion makes, and since no religion is free of internal contradiction and contradictions with what we know as facts, religions are simply wrong. Your inquisition into why I'm "hating" religion is called an ad hominem fallacy.

hazarddex said:
Again my point is you claim religious people look down on others and sure some are. However that does not make it the case 100% of the time.
Christianity itself looks down on non-Abrahamic religions and atheists, even if hypocritical Christians don't follow Christianity.

hazarddex said:
But right now your doing the same thing. Which is why your a hypocrite. You are being what you hate just thought I would point that out.
So if someone who is correct is calling out someone who is incorrect, you think that makes him a hypocrite?

hazarddex said:
also your using that moderation falacy wrong. Two side being assholes to each other doesnt make one side better.
That's a straw man. The reference to moderation is that you're falsely taking a middle ground, when it is clear that one position is wrong.

hazarddex said:
At the end of the day, you're outclassed in this high school level conversation.

hazarddex said:
If you dont like religious people who look down on others for not being religious then dont look down on religious people for being religious. That Seems to be the logical choice to me.
Not. The difference is religious people look down on people based on faith. That is evidentially why they are pitiful. You're like the racist calling people bigoted for being intolerant toward bigotry. That's a pathetic look. You don't know what logic is. If you did, you would stop making all these silly fallacies that could be easily dispelled on a very low level.

I'm getting impatient. I fully understand that teaching calculus to a third grader would most likely be unfruitful. I would hope that basic algebra should suffice, but in this case I might go back to counting blocks, except I don't have time for that. Go read any of the links I've posted, or, you know, a book or something.
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 7, 2019 10:19 PM

Feb 2010
katsucats said:
hazarddex said:

The concept of nothingness is irrelevant to this discussion. It's a grammatical error to assert the lack of something as an existence, as Kant said, if you read. If you continue to blatantly ignore what's being written, then you can feel free to continue this argument with yourself.

hazarddex said:
only disruptive if you veiw the world in that black and white absolutist perspective of yours.
Religion asserts an absolute perspective by asserting the unverifiable. Science asserts the tentative position that we must hold based on our best knowledge instead of imagination. Stop projecting.

hazarddex said:
No one has the answers to everything. So why go about hating other simply because they are religious.
"Everything" is irrelevant to this discussion. What's relevant are the claims each religion makes, and since no religion is free of internal contradiction and contradictions with what we know as facts, religions are simply wrong. Your inquisition into why I'm "hating" religion is called an ad hominem fallacy.

hazarddex said:
Christianity itself looks down on non-Abrahamic religions and atheists, even if hypocritical Christians don't follow Christianity.

hazarddex said:
So if someone who is correct is calling out someone who is incorrect, you think that makes him a hypocrite?

hazarddex said:
That's a straw man. The reference to moderation is that you're falsely taking a middle ground, when it is clear that one position is wrong.

hazarddex said:
At the end of the day, you're outclassed in this high school level conversation.

hazarddex said:
Not. The difference is religious people look down on people based on faith. That is evidentially why they are pitiful. You're like the racist calling people bigoted for being intolerant toward bigotry. That's a pathetic look. You don't know what logic is. If you did, you would stop making all these silly fallacies that could be easily dispelled on a very low level.

I'm getting impatient. I fully understand that teaching calculus to a third grader would most likely be unfruitful. I would hope that basic algebra should suffice, but in this case I might go back to counting blocks, except I don't have time for that. Go read any of the links I've posted, or, you know, a book or something.

Not really religions change all the time Christianity has gone through multiple recreations and has vast amounts of sects. So to claim all religions are absolutism is in fact false.

Which again demonstrates your use of absolutism.

I am Christian but I view everyone elses religion with equal respect. As long as it does not involve physical harm of other people. How are you acting any different? You continue to look down on people for being Christian even going as far to compare me to a child. You dont see the hpocrticalness of this? You claim religious people look down on people but you are blaitently looking down on others right this second.

What a simple straw man

Attacking others for being religious has nothing to do with being "correct"
People can have there own beliefs. No one knows everything about the universe.
That is a fact.
If they are generally a nice person are you saying you would still treat them badly because they are Christian?

You continue to demonstrate that you cant see passed your own personal bias.

The way you act is no different then a religous zealot.

Funny you accuse me of using ad hominem when all youve been doing this entire time is throw ad homineims around.

I have yet to see any evidence of you being diffrent then these fire and brimstone calling Christians you claim to be diffrent from.
Exepct not all religous people look down on others faiths so again your the one acting the part of the bigot here.

And the rest of you paragraph devolves into more ad hominems.

Sure you can go feel free to come back when you've cold your head.

You keep throwing. Straw man statement to avoid actually looking at my point.

You are acting the same. This isnt some contest about whos better.

The point is that you are being the same thing that you hate.

No diffrent then the people who try to deflect from hitlers actions by bringing up Stalin.

Its not a contest of who's better or worse.

The point is your doing the same thing.

Sure you might have diffrent excuses but at the end of the day your being the same.

I have spoken my peace.
Now I'm going back on topic.

majokkotrash said:
I believe in God, not so much as a person, but more as a force of nature. Destiny, fate, that sort of thing. I'm not a fan of organized religion, so I don't label myself, but if I had to, I guess I'd say I'm some sort of New Age Christian? I dunno. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter.

While I agree with the force of nature part i dont believe in destiny or fate we decide who we are. Its not predermited by some one else.
I'm not overly fond of organized religion myself, but I dont think its existence is bad either. If people wish to gather for a religous purpose ( that doesnt involve harming others mind you.) Then I see no reason they shouldn't.
I enjoy viewing other peoples views on the world even if I dont nessisarly agree on everything.

As for myself I tend to look at all religions as part of a whole.
You can find very similar stories scatter among varius diffrent religous texts.
GrimAtramentMay 7, 2019 11:23 PM

May 8, 2019 1:07 AM

Oct 2012
hazarddex said:

Not really religions change all the time Christianity has gone through multiple recreations and has vast amounts of sects. So to claim all religions are absolutism is in fact false.
False. The Bible is claimed to be the unchanging word of God. That people have chosen to interpret it differently throughout time is a point for me, not you. It contradicts the central tenet of Christianity to see different sects as actual change in the word of God.

hazarddex said:
I was describing religion.

hazarddex said:
I am Christian but I view everyone elses religion with equal respect. As long as it does not involve physical harm of other people.
Then you're a hypocrite and you haven't read the parts of the Bible where God destroyed entire tribes and cities of people for worshiping idols, etc. You can't claim to be a Christian where your belief is dependent on the Bible, and then arbitrarily discard parts of the Bible, if you care for the truth. This just demonstrates my original post: You don't care about truth, you care about comfort and socialization.

hazarddex said:
How are you acting any different?
I don't have a metaphysical position.

hazarddex said:
You continue to look down on people for being Christian even going as far to compare me to a child.
No, that would be an insult to the child. A child is not willfully ignorant. A child does not deliberately lie to himself just to create online argument, and deny other people the right to pity him so he could pity himself. Your intellectual dishonesty does not even qualify you to be a Christian since you so blatantly violate the 10 Commandments without a second thought.

hazarddex said:
You dont see the hpocrticalness of this?
A hypocrite is someone who claims A and not A. Or in this case, A, therefore B; and A, therefore not B. I claimed A therefore B; and A therefore not C. I look down on you because of your blatant dishonesty. Christians look down on me because I don't believe in Jesus.

hazarddex said:
You claim religious people look down on people but you are blaitently looking down on others right this second.
You're right I am.

hazarddex said:
What a simple straw man
A straw man is when you misrepresent someone else, not when you act in the way of your accusations -- which I have not. You don't know what hypocrisy means, and you don't know what straw man means.

hazarddex said:
It does, because religions comprise incorrect facts.

hazarddex said:
Again, no one needs to know everything about the universe, they only need to know the veracity of what they're claiming. In this case, religious claims are incorrect. You can believe there's no such thing as a dinosaur or that women are created out of the rib of a man all you want, but that doesn't make you correct. It means that you don't care about the truth.

hazarddex said:
That is a fact.
It is an irrelevant fact.

hazarddex said:
If they are generally a nice person are you saying you would still treat them badly because they are Christian?
Treating someone badly is irrelevant to whether someone is making a correct claim.

hazarddex said:
Facts are not a personal bias.

hazarddex said:
A religious zealot does not comport to facts.

hazarddex said:
Funny you accuse me of using ad hominem when all youve been doing this entire time is throw ad homineims around.
Ad hominem is when you dismiss a person's argument based on an attack on his person. I addressed all of your points and then called you a liar because you are. An ad hominem would like you talking about me treating Christians poorly or questioning my motivations while failing to address any of my points.

hazarddex said:
I have yet to see any evidence of you being diffrent then these fire and brimstone calling Christians you claim to be diffrent from.
That's because you lack the mental capacity and intellectual honesty to read arguments objectively. You are emotive and reactive, and you fail to argue the points. I am saying that Christian claims are incorrect, and you are getting your feelings hurt over a factual claim.

hazarddex said:
Exepct not all religous people look down on others faiths so again your the one acting the part of the bigot here.
Again, this is irrelevant to the fact that the Bible proposes the murder of non-Christians.

hazarddex said:
Again, you have no idea what hypocrisy, straw man, or ad hominems are.

hazarddex said:
I am cool. I've dealt with Christians 100 times more logical than you. You have failed to make even one argument for your case. First, you've delved into grammatical fallacies like the relevance of nothingness. Then, you've questioned my motivations with ad hominem attacks. Now, you're playing this "I know you are, but what am I" came like a 6th grader.

hazarddex said:
Your actual point is that people have no right to assert facts because knowledge is impossible. No kidding. You've said that asserting facts make someone a hypocrite when other people are asserting incorrect claims. You've said that no one can say what is correct or incorrect because no one knows everything. I'm pretty sure Christianity is against nihilism, yet you still want to call yourself a Christian while deny the possibility of knowledge, and at the same time asserting knowledge using speech.

hazarddex said:
No, but this is a contest about who's not being offended over trivial facts.

hazarddex said:
I do not hate anything, but I pity dishonest people. But insofar that you're using the word "hate" wrong, I am also not religious.

hazarddex said:
No diffrent then the people who try to deflect from hitlers actions by bringing up Stalin.
Hitler is very different from Stalin, and...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

hazarddex said:

Sure you might have diffrent excuses but at the end of the day your being the same.

I have spoken my peace.
If it makes you feel better, repeat yourself about 5 more times, then click your heels.

THE CHAT CLUB.
May 8, 2019 2:55 AM

Feb 2010
katsucats said:
hazarddex said:

False. The Bible is claimed to be the unchanging word of God. That people have chosen to interpret it differently throughout time is a point for me, not you. It contradicts the central tenet of Christianity to see different sects as actual change in the word of God.

hazarddex said:
I was describing religion.

hazarddex said:
I am Christian but I view everyone elses religion with equal respect. As long as it does not involve physical harm of other people.
Then you're a hypocrite and you haven't read the parts of the Bible where God destroyed entire tribes and cities of people for worshiping idols, etc. You can't claim to be a Christian where your belief is dependent on the Bible, and then arbitrarily discard parts of the Bible, if you care for the truth. This just demonstrates my original post: You don't care about truth, you care about comfort and socialization.

hazarddex said:
How are you acting any different?
I don't have a metaphysical position.

hazarddex said:
You continue to look down on people for being Christian even going as far to compare me to a child.
No, that would be an insult to the child. A child is not willfully ignorant. A child does not deliberately lie to himself just to create online argument, and deny other people the right to pity him so he could pity himself. Your intellectual dishonesty does not even qualify you to be a Christian since you so blatantly violate the 10 Commandments without a second thought.

hazarddex said:
You dont see the hpocrticalness of this?
A hypocrite is someone who claims A and not A. Or in this case, A, therefore B; and A, therefore not B. I claimed A therefore B; and A therefore not C. I look down on you because of your blatant dishonesty. Christians look down on me because I don't believe in Jesus.

hazarddex said:
You claim religious people look down on people but you are blaitently looking down on others right this second.
You're right I am.

hazarddex said:
What a simple straw man
A straw man is when you misrepresent someone else, not when you act in the way of your accusations -- which I have not. You don't know what hypocrisy means, and you don't know what straw man means.

hazarddex said:
It does, because religions comprise incorrect facts.

hazarddex said:
Again, no one needs to know everything about the universe, they only need to know the veracity of what they're claiming. In this case, religious claims are incorrect. You can believe there's no such thing as a dinosaur or that women are created out of the rib of a man all you want, but that doesn't make you correct. It means that you don't care about the truth.

hazarddex said:
That is a fact.
It is an irrelevant fact.

hazarddex said:
Treating someone badly is irrelevant to whether someone is making a correct claim.

hazarddex said:
Facts are not a personal bias.

hazarddex said:
A religious zealot does not comport to facts.

hazarddex said:
Ad hominem is when you dismiss a person's argument based on an attack on his person. I addressed all of your points and then called you a liar because you are. An ad hominem would like you talking about me treating Christians poorly or questioning my motivations while failing to address any of my points.

hazarddex said:
That's because you lack the mental capacity and intellectual honesty to read arguments objectively. You are emotive and reactive, and you fail to argue the points. I am saying that Christian claims are incorrect, and you are getting your feelings hurt over a factual claim.

hazarddex said:
Again, this is irrelevant to the fact that the Bible proposes the murder of non-Christians.

hazarddex said:
Again, you have no idea what hypocrisy, straw man, or ad hominems are.

hazarddex said:
I am cool. I've dealt with Christians 100 times more logical than you. You have failed to make even one argument for your case. First, you've delved into grammatical fallacies like the relevance of nothingness. Then, you've questioned my motivations with ad hominem attacks. Now, you're playing this "I know you are, but what am I" came like a 6th grader.

hazarddex said:
Your actual point is that people have no right to assert facts because knowledge is impossible. No kidding. You've said that asserting facts make someone a hypocrite when other people are asserting incorrect claims. You've said that no one can say what is correct or incorrect because no one knows everything. I'm pretty sure Christianity is against nihilism, yet you still want to call yourself a Christian while deny the possibility of knowledge, and at the same time asserting knowledge using speech.

hazarddex said:
No, but this is a contest about who's not being offended over trivial facts.

hazarddex said:
I do not hate anything, but I pity dishonest people. But insofar that you're using the word "hate" wrong, I am also not religious.

hazarddex said:
Hitler is very different from Stalin, and...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

hazarddex said:

I have spoken my peace.
If it makes you feel better, repeat yourself about 5 more times, then click your heels.

Okay and how many Christians tried to kill you today? I'll bet none.

In other words your the kind of person who attacks the man in the grocery store for say god bless you when you sneeze.

Even though they had no ill will direct towards you.

no my actual point is that your looking down on people for having beleifs while acusing them of looking down on people. Which is hypocritical by nature. Again your strawmanning. You just said the definition of strawmanning then kept doing it. I'm going to have to assume you are trolling.

To get mad at some one for an action that you yourself make. makes you a hypocrite that is a fact.

so if its an insult to children why are you still making comparisons to them after that statement?
At lest try to follow through with what you say. Also thats an ad homeinum

Its funny that you cant see your own fallacies, but you keep making the same ones.

And I'm sure religious zealots pitty you for the same exact reason. Still not seeing what makes you diffrent.

It doesn't make either of them better then the other.

Where did you get nihilism from? where in my statments have I expressed the beleif that everything is pointless?

Now your really just grasping at straws.

Ya sure you dont who you kidding.

Dislike and hate are in human nature everyone has things they dont like.
Just as everyone has things they like.

I have yet to see you make a objective arugment in this thread. Just a bunch of ad homienums
GrimAtramentMay 8, 2019 3:00 AM

May 8, 2019 3:02 AM

Apr 2019
Lol, you already lost me on your first argument

hazarddex said:
katsucats said:
Then you're a hypocrite and you haven't read the parts of the Bible where God destroyed entire tribes and cities of people for worshiping idols. You can't claim to be a Christian where your belief is dependent on the Bible, and then arbitrarily discard parts of the Bible

It was repeated again and again :

So what @hazarddex said about respecting others belief's is perfectly acceptable.
Don’t go twisting his words unless you know what you’re talking about.

katsucats said:
God destroyed entire tribes and cities of people for worshiping idols.

What does respecting other people’s beliefs have to do with God destroying wicked people?

It’s clearly stated that :

But you're probably going to ask me

Thou shalt not muder. Yet : God allowed murder of people worshipping idols.

No. God did not allow murder.

"Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought."

God DID allowed the killing of a lot of people in the old testament, for the sake and purpose of protecting his chosen people from the persecution of other nations.

katsucats said:
Your intellectual dishonesty does not even qualify you to be a Christian since you so blatantly violate the 10 Commandments without a second thought

You should study the 10 Commandments yourself, as it’s plain as day that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

I don’t plan on going into further debate with you as debate is frowned upon on this forum, and I have no intention of debating with someone who only argues for the sake of arguing.

May 8, 2019 3:31 AM
Dec 2010
Nope, I'm not religious though my parents are into buddhism. I used to pray as a kid because my parents wanted me to and I decided to ask for good grades. Turns out it didn't matter because I still get good grades out of my own work so that experiement as a kid turns out that there isn't any higher divine being listening to my requiests. That's how I concluded it's a waste of time to take religions too seriously.
Someone believe I hv Fantasy Prone Personality, in short, FPP.
So I decided to live up to it, Yay!
May 8, 2019 4:02 AM
Jul 2018
Yes, I also prefer religious people being fundamentalists. They might stone their wives to death, but at least, they are not half-assed.
May 8, 2019 5:27 PM

Apr 2014
In the past I was a Roman Catholic. I am currently an Apostate Antichristian.

For the Roman Church, apostasy is the "maximum sin" because this is the extreme and absolute form of "infidelity", so according to its theologians, my soul is much more "darkened" than pagans, cismatics, heretics, agnostics, atheists and bad catholics souls.
I suppose that to some extent, the Church does well to identify us with Satan and the Antichrist, because the apostasy of faith is the rebellion per excelence against the "divine order" and tends to the deification of man. Corruptio optimi pessima.
_Nemrod_May 8, 2019 5:52 PM

May 8, 2019 5:35 PM

Dec 2016
_Nemrod_ said:
In the past I was a Roman Catholic. I am currently an Apostate Antichristian.

For the Roman Church, apostasy is the "maximum sin" because this is the extreme and absolute form of "infidelity", so according to its theologians, my soul is much more "obscured" than pagans, cismatics, heretics, agnostics, atheists and bad Catholics souls.
I suppose that to some extent they do well to identify with Satan and the Antichrist, because the apostasy of faith is a rebellion against the " divine order" and tends to the deification of man. Corruptio optimi pessima

It is okay, for God still loves thee more than modern Christians.

"So, because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth."
May 8, 2019 7:23 PM

Apr 2014
Soverign said:

"So, because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth."

The reason why that bastard narcissist prefers to deal with anti-christian apostates like me than with lukewarm christians, it is because our "arrogant" hatred takes him seriously while the indifference of his adepts does not. Sometimes minor offenses cause greater disgust than major offenses. This has nothing to do with "love" but pride.

On the other hand, in some aspects the "divine love" offends me more than the "divine justice", so please, do not bring back to my memory the first one.

_Nemrod_May 8, 2019 7:32 PM

May 8, 2019 7:33 PM

Dec 2016
_Nemrod_ said:
Soverign said:

The reason why that bastard narcissist prefers to deal with anti-Christian apostates like me than with lukewarm Christians, it is because our "arrogant" hatred takes him seriously while the indifference of his adepts does not. Sometimes minor offenses cause greater disgust than major offenses. This has nothing to do with "love" but pride.

On the other hand, in some aspects the "divine love" offends me more than the "divine justice"

Lol. Maybe so. Or, perhaps one could be so very bad that a divine intervention is necessary. I Have Daddy issues sorry., but you really need to stop ignoring me. I mean, it isn't like there aren't ways to put this to the test with a finality, they just aren't very nice. >:3
May 8, 2019 7:43 PM

Apr 2014
@Soverign....let me give you a little inside information about God.

_Nemrod_May 9, 2019 6:11 AM

May 8, 2019 11:09 PM

Feb 2015
It depends on the situation, if a dire situation arises; I literally worship God more than I worship my waifus.
May 9, 2019 1:24 AM

Feb 2019
I used to be religious but now I am not.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

May 9, 2019 1:46 AM

Sep 2012
i am a good catholic boy.
i'll try to remember to pray for everyone in this thread's souls.

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Do you celebrate your Birthday

ST63LTH - 3 hours ago

8 by BitChilly »»
27 minutes ago

» Did you ever cut ties with a family member or friend?

Sad - Yesterday

31 by Sad »»
45 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

738 by deg »»
45 minutes ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

46 by elgatosaika »»
1 hour ago

» What is the point of forums?

cosmosreceiver - Yesterday

22 by Auron_ »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.