Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2019 1:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The guy with the long tongue's transformation looked hideous.

On the other hand, I think Juugo's new form is kinda badass. Looks like we got a monster vs. monster type of segment for this episode. I'm glad that ended well.
Apr 21, 2019 3:01 AM

Oct 2015
Finally after this rather boring arc, we get a good episode next week!

Mitsuki takes care of a kitten. I guess it's still good to watch this series.
Apr 21, 2019 4:48 AM

Jul 2009
The last episode of this arc was really beautiful, I especially liked the scene where Suigetsu turned into water and made it rain!

Apr 21, 2019 6:23 AM

Feb 2013
Haha, Tosaka wanted to test Juugo, I'm happy with the result of his little experiment.
Apr 21, 2019 11:51 AM

Jan 2013
Sumire is so great. Looks like they're finally synchronizing her story with the manga by having her join that scientific ninja tools lab. Good news since that opens up room for her to become relevant later.
But just lol on how this ended. All that buildup and Juugo one shots the guy who's supposedly been researching the curse mark for so long. Ah well it was still a nice arc even if only because Sumire got a ton of screen time.

Looks like we're going right back to irrelevant shit next week though. Oh joy.
Apr 21, 2019 11:58 AM

Sep 2009
komicApr 21, 2019 12:02 PM
Apr 21, 2019 2:42 PM

Jan 2008
Man what a waste of an arc. I guess they needed a way to incorporate Sumire into the science lab group but it really felt like it was just forced character growth slapped on at the end.

The goose had the most development this arc.
Apr 21, 2019 4:16 PM

Aug 2015
so the plot is finally moving a little bit foward.
but it still looks like it will be a while longer till they get to the manga adaptation. maybe novel arc adaptations after these little filler episodes coming up??
Apr 21, 2019 5:07 PM

Nov 2013
LOL tosaka is so lame, holy shit

nice episode, saving the day at the last second as usual ;)
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Apr 21, 2019 7:50 PM

Oct 2015
I guess peace has made a lot of people rusty and Sugeitsu is one of them, damn was he was useless until the last minute. Glad Jugo is alright.

What's more funny was Tosaka gloating while buck naked, dude killed me how lame he was Xd!!! I see Sumire is taking a step in doing what she wants, good for her.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 21, 2019 9:55 PM

Mar 2019
I didn't know i was watching an anime about birds.
Apr 22, 2019 1:31 AM

Feb 2012
Pretty good episode but lool at the preview for the next one.
Apr 22, 2019 1:50 AM

Dec 2016
I just noticed that there is a new OP/ending, both 1/10 tho.
This episode was far better than the last 10/(15?) ones, I could give it a 5/10!!
Signature removed. Please have a positive iq.
Apr 22, 2019 3:12 AM

May 2014
Realistically speaking it's is impossible for the white goose to fly. Genes sucks, but that's reality. Just like how one with blue eyes will ever never get brown eyes, but hey this is anime which is fiction. Here it's anime logic that works, not real logic. ^^

The best part of the ep. is that Suigetsu with the antidote turned himself into rain pouring down on the ground. That was the coolest thing to see and really something new. Seems like it was worth watching this arc for this. A thing that made me wondering is that chakra usually have blue color. But some of that chakra that were coming out of the big pipes on Jugo's back in his beat mode were yellow. Isn't that strange. Because if I remember correctly that thing that comes out is chakra and it's supposed to have blue color.

Actually the best part of the ep. was when deformed Tousaka said: Orochimaru doesn't hold a candle to me! I had to spill my drink. That has to be today's joke. Double LOL

All in all, alright arc. 3/5 from me.
Apr 22, 2019 3:48 AM
Aug 2017
Bad writing. Weak storytelling. Team Taka was like waste.
Apr 22, 2019 2:24 PM

Nov 2018
Tosaka getting wrecked very hard by Jugo
YueNaDe said:
Bad writing. Weak storytelling. Team Taka was like waste.
lol just wait for next ep it's about cat.
komic said:

BoruSumi moments in this episode was ok
Apr 22, 2019 11:32 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Suigetsu teasing Karin is always the best thing ever. Praise my ship. And Suigetsu becoming rain was poetic. lol But dang I wish he had a bigger role in this arc. :C

Friggen died laughing at the non-flying bird that they kinda just shoved in there.

Juugo's all like, "Maybe one day I'll fly too". Yo dude, you don't think you've been flying? Could have fooled me with your uh jet pack back.
But seriously, Juugo's smile is always so sweet and charming. It's like, you just want him to be happy, you know? Protect the precious child... er, man.

Also, get ready for Mitsuki killing a kitten next episode. Cause right off the bat, I see he's giving the kitten milk and that's a sure way to kill kittens. Do not give kittens milk. Still, seeing Mitsuki kill care for a kitten will probably be cute. ;_;

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Apr 23, 2019 2:58 AM

Dec 2018
So much for the Ultimate Curse Mark. And he left naked. Wait, then why Juugo doesn't get naked when he turned back to normal ?

Well Juugo, do yourself a favor and go into Cursed Marked mode and you can fly all you want.

And finally we're migrating to another arc. The moment I saw the kitten in the preview, my reaction: "Ah,shit here we go again......"
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.
Apr 27, 2019 9:48 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good episode to wrap up this arc. Very Naruto-filler like arc but oddly enough it’s actually a compliment to this series from me, xD.

Mitsuki and Konohamaru-sensei just about made it in time, good lord Sarada and Boruto would’ve surely been traumatised had things gone south there. Meanwhile, Tosaka’s transformation was hideous but super lame in the end, god why don’t these cheap villains actually think it through before going for these risky schemes. Jugo managed to snap back in the end but apparently it was because of Boruto’s Rasengan, there’s definitely something more to that. And hey, the bird managed to fly despite its genes not supporting it lol, but it was pretty cool way to demonstrate Boruto’s words there. Speaking of Boruto’s words, looks like Class Rep’s decides on a future course too and that’s good to see. Lol @ Jugo-san’s final moments, loved the reactions from Shigatsu and co there.

New Op and ED are pretty cool in terms of their visuals (especially the ED) but so-so when it comes down to the music/song. Op reveals a few more intriguing details, like Boruto using a sword like Sasuke and the fight with a meddlesome opponent. Hopefully, we’re not too far of that. Got to say though, that short instance of Naruto and Sasuke’s past selves really caught my eye from the get-go, I really miss Naruto ;-;

And I’ve finally caught up after dropping it earlier around the 20-25th mark...
_MushiRock11_Apr 27, 2019 9:51 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 30, 2019 6:43 AM

Jul 2013
okayy arc. i enjoyed karin x sarada interactions and sumire x nue fighting the most.

conclusion was mehhh. tosaka was sooo weak. he talked more than he fought =_=
Jun 29, 2019 9:25 PM
Aug 2017
Wait... the domesticated Duck fucking FLEW! thats illegal!! Well good ending tho.
Sep 24, 2019 7:54 PM

May 2018
Juugo whooped Tosaka's ass!

That most beautiful part of this arc was Suigetsu turning to water and making it rain.

I was SO hoping to see Orochimaru, though.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Sep 28, 2021 7:03 AM

Jan 2016
A pretty good end to the arc but I did have to watch this episode on 2x speed as it was painfully slow. I was expecting Suigetsu to do something with the lake the whole time so I'm glad they went there.
Dec 9, 2022 12:07 PM
Nov 2022
Great pair work of Karin and Sarada. I loved both of them

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.