Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 22, 2019 11:43 PM

Nov 2009
Doggy Origami is so cute XD

I love this innocent Origami.

Also, apparently Itsuka actually knows what old Origami likes and dislike... looks like the old Origami's efforts to get Itsuka to notice her didn't go to waste eh? LOL

Too bad she cut her hair back to short ;(

I liked the long hair, she was much cuter.
amlgMar 22, 2019 11:54 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 23, 2019 12:34 AM

May 2014
Oh no. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY ARE GOING TO ADAPT VOLUME 12 IN ONE EPISODE! BAD J.C. STAFF!

That aside, this episode was... well, pretty good, actually. Yeah, they ruined it so it's not as good as the light novel, but it was still an amazing experience to see Origami being so pure all of a sudden only to suddenly become her usual self every once in a while. And of course, her last line in the episode is 10/10.

BUT THAT TITLE! Please, no. JUST. NO. I THOUGHT THIS SEASON WILL BE FINE! BUT NO! NO! THEY ARE GOING TO FUCKING ADAPT VOLUME 12 AS ONE EPISODE! WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?! WHOMST'D'VE THONKETH THAT?!

Press F to pay respect.
Mar 23, 2019 1:38 AM

Apr 2015
Origami wore the swimsuit with dog ear's and belt collar that she wore in the "Date to Date OVA".
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Mar 23, 2019 2:36 AM

Feb 2018
Origami chapter completed Next is Shidou Disaster?
Mar 23, 2019 3:59 AM
Jan 2013
Wow they did their time travel arc right.They actually redeemed origami.She is now awere of her own trigger happy bullshit and that fake love deal is gone now.

Date A Live actually did Kaminomi better in this.They did not have a charcater to contradict their series.They actually stuck with their childhood friend all the way.
genesic123Mar 23, 2019 4:04 AM

Mar 23, 2019 5:02 AM

Jul 2014
OMG the level of animation is just..... -_-
they kinda ruin most of the expected beautiful scene in this episode.
5/10
Mar 23, 2019 5:48 AM
Sep 2018
Mission acconplished. Great job Shido
Mar 23, 2019 6:05 AM

Nov 2014
Fuck yeah. Best girl of all time and anime is back and even better. I can't put her anymore higher on my favourites list :/
I hope she won't get shafted now that her part is done.
Mar 23, 2019 6:43 AM

Mar 2014
Congintive said:
Ugh, the animation can't even complain anymore but I liked it how they didn't mess up the date with Origami I mean that was one of the best part of vol 11 of the novel but it still felt like something is missing.

Yup, bad animation/drawing. It hurts to see Neptunia's creator beautiful designs sulled i this way...

The Origami internal monologues are probably what you think is lacking; when she's was gonna lick the teaspoon, her mind went full absurdism about how maths and phylosophy deduces that her actions are a absolute necessity.

Please oh just please for God sake just don't adapt vol 12 Itsuka Disaster in one whole episode
because it's gonna be a biggest disaster of the series.

They totally are going to do it, JC Staff with Index 3 and this lost all credibility.
This episode could easily be splitted in 2, giving us a climatic last episode last battle to conclude this arc in a epic and emotional way. But no, f*ck that, let's cram it in one episode and then do a 1 epi=1vol as the ending of S3...

It hurts, because that volume would have worked very well as a 1 hour movie, or 3 OVAs...JC Staff is not just overloaded with way more projects than their animation budget can take, but also full of imbecilles in charge of series composition.

At least the OST is nice...

So what are the chances that they are gonna Blue ball us and only adapt the First half or the start of the volume every LN reader is talking about

That would actually be a "good" thing, as the volume is very fun, and does not deserve to the smashed in one episode, like it's totally going to happen, cuz JC Staff just went insane.
I understand anime-only guys getting mad with a incomplete ending (it has been 4 YEARS since S2, and this one is probably is not going to sell very well), but the cringe of butchering one of the best volumes is not what I need as a (probably) goodbye to this franchise in animation form.
FabrisMar 23, 2019 6:51 AM
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Mar 23, 2019 10:41 AM

Sep 2011
I wished Origami didn't cut her hair though.

But still the animation is so noticeably shit.

Mar 23, 2019 11:02 AM

Apr 2018
I really loved this episode. I'm glad that after all the suffering origami had to face is now over. First I didn't like this season so far, but this episode kinda saved it.
Mar 23, 2019 5:37 PM

Mar 2014
What a dreadful season this has been. The only things that has kept me going is the sweet presence of Waifu Kurumi and I suppose Origami.

Thank goodness we're near the end
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Mar 23, 2019 6:53 PM

Nov 2017
where is mana? i dont seeing here through this season
Now Loading.....
Mar 23, 2019 7:44 PM

Feb 2013
Yay!!! A happy Origami.
Mar 24, 2019 12:44 AM

Jun 2017
I liked the date between Shido and Origami, up until the moment she saved the Inverse type origami. But I guess this is it for the Moe long haired Origmai :'(
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Mar 24, 2019 7:43 AM

May 2015
I prefer long haired ORgiami
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 24, 2019 3:50 PM

Jan 2019
One of the best episodes of the season, I've laughed out loud XD, but I've appreciate also the serious part.
Having seen the preview I think they will adapt volume 12 in one episode, but I hope I'm wrong
Mar 24, 2019 3:51 PM

Nov 2017
CeddyyBearr said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one that noticed the cool armor. After some backtracking in previous seasons, appearently this was the first time she used the fusion ability.

That was the first time she used the armour,and very nice it was too :)
Mar 24, 2019 10:23 PM
Jun 2017
this looks like the ending for Date a live season 3 already... well atleast shido and origami can return to their original peaceful life....

and hey some are complaining about the animation. lets see when OPM season 2 will be airing in just few days... will i going to see many rants just like the one on OV. lets check it out...
Mar 25, 2019 3:38 AM
Aug 2017
Ok. I'm gonna do the weird thing here and ask.

That song that plays during the talking with Shido and Origami...yeah...i need that. Like for real. Right before the big climatic kiss moment. If anyone can give me a name I would greatly appreciate it
Mar 26, 2019 9:23 PM

Mar 2012
Origami arc was probably the most substantive arc since Kotori arc.

And it was completely distracted by the awful, awful drawing and animations. I'd rather have listened to the episode than watched it.
Mar 27, 2019 4:43 AM

May 2016
Not a bad way to wrap it up finally Origami arc is over or I hope so.

can someone tell me how many volumes they adapted so far I wanna start reading the LN after ep 12.
Mar 27, 2019 9:54 AM
Jul 2018
I won't deny it, I almost teared up a little near the end.
That ending, holy shit, she rubbed his face onto her crotch...HOT!!!

zannett said:

And it was completely distracted by the awful, awful drawing and animations. I'd rather have listened to the episode than watched it.

I think her arc took a nosedive when she suddenly hated spirits AGAIN. Like, it made sense why she joined DEM to find out more about her parents' death, but why did she suddenly hate spirits again?
HueyLion said:
What a dreadful season this has been. The only things that has kept me going is the sweet presence of Waifu Kurumi and I suppose Origami.

zerotwosdarling said:
I really loved this episode. I'm glad that after all the suffering origami had to face is now over. First I didn't like this season so far, but this episode kinda saved it.

Interesting. Why did you guys think this season sucked? For me, it was the best season.

Ranma1-2 said:
Oh no. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY ARE GOING TO ADAPT VOLUME 12 IN ONE EPISODE! BAD J.C. STAFF!

That aside, this episode was... well, pretty good, actually. Yeah, they ruined it so it's not as good as the light novel, but it was still an amazing experience to see Origami being so pure all of a sudden only to suddenly become her usual self every once in a while. And of course, her last line in the episode is 10/10.

BUT THAT TITLE! Please, no. JUST. NO. I THOUGHT THIS SEASON WILL BE FINE! BUT NO! NO! THEY ARE GOING TO FUCKING ADAPT VOLUME 12 AS ONE EPISODE! WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?! WHOMST'D'VE THONKETH THAT?!

Press F to pay respect.

I agree that the animation sucked at times, but people seem to be saying it sucked all the time. Why?
removed-userMar 27, 2019 9:59 AM
Mar 27, 2019 2:57 PM
Jul 2016
HopefulNihilist said:

zannett said:

I think her arc took a nosedive when she suddenly hated spirits AGAIN. Like, it made sense why she joined DEM to find out more about her parents' death, but why did she suddenly hate spirits again?
HueyLion said:

zerotwosdarling said:

Interesting. Why did you guys think this season sucked? For me, it was the best season.

Ranma1-2 said:

Press F to pay respect.

I agree that the animation sucked at times, but people seem to be saying it sucked all the time. Why?

they don't care they want the animation to be great but they must know the animators are humans too they're not your servants :\
Mar 27, 2019 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
todd2580 said:
HopefulNihilist said:

they don't care they want the animation to be great but they must know the animators are humans too they're not your servants :\

It's expected for animation to at least be decent, but I don't see how Date a Live season 3's animation is awful aside from some still frames during action scenes. I mean, Japanese anime only has great animation during the big sakuga moments anyway.
Mar 27, 2019 6:34 PM

Aug 2010
Yud_ said:
Im currently reading DAL light novels and im quite far from the ending volume, can anyone confirm me that there is gonna be a 21 volume of it?

Also, I prefer reading it on the LN than watching this pure shit animation, date a live being one of my favourite stories, mostly for the plot, (and for kurumi fucking love her) is being ruined by the J.C Staff, they may have had a lot of work but hell, leave the space for other people that are really interested in animating it.
Other than that, 10/10 for this season's plot

Mod edit: added LN spoiler tag
There is going to be a volume 21.
Mar 27, 2019 6:44 PM
Jul 2016
Mattinator95 said:
JonasDown said:

JC Staff is being irresponsible becuase they have a lot of projects to do and some of the anime they produce are being sacrificed for others. DAL was just about slightly better than Index III in terms of animation but that's not saying much. OPM 2 is obviously gonna be better than both of those but nowhere near as good as OPM 1. Honestly, even with the huge boner the animators at JC Staff have for OPM (becuase they're constantly tweeting and posting their keyframes on twitter) they will never be as good as the first one. It pisses me off honestly.
JonasDown said:

JC Staff is being irresponsible becuase they have a lot of projects to do and some of the anime they produce are being sacrificed for others. DAL was just about slightly better than Index III in terms of animation but that's not saying much. OPM 2 is obviously gonna be better than both of those but nowhere near as good as OPM 1. Honestly, even with the huge boner the animators at JC Staff have for OPM (becuase they're constantly tweeting and posting their keyframes on twitter) they will never be as good as the first one. It pisses me off honestly.

I get that it won't be like the First season but that's to be expected really. It wouldn't have been like season 1 if madhouse did 2 anyway. Just look at their latest animes as well and there next new one

It wasnt even madhouse that made season 1 be good as it was it was the director having connections at the time

yeah when people will learn that madhouse didn't do a thing on OPM S1 it was freelancers animators that the director got them from outside
Mar 27, 2019 6:46 PM
Jul 2016
Yud_ said:
Im currently reading DAL light novels and im quite far from the ending volume, can anyone confirm me that there is gonna be a 21 volume of it?

Also, I prefer reading it on the LN than watching this pure shit animation, date a live being one of my favourite stories, mostly for the plot, (and for kurumi fucking love her) is being ruined by the J.C Staff, they may have had a lot of work but hell, leave the space for other people that are really interested in animating it.
Other than that, 10/10 for this season's plot

Mod edit: added LN spoiler tag

how you can say leave others animate it and other studios are already busy with their works or other works
Mar 27, 2019 9:59 PM

May 2014
HopefulNihilist said:

zannett said:

HueyLion said:

zerotwosdarling said:

Ranma1-2 said:

Press F to pay respect.

Because many episodes, especially ones with fight scenes, had too many still frames. And even in animated frames, the majority of the time there was a lot that still wasn't animated. Think, for example, about Shido's hair as he ran up the stairs in the trailer. Good animation requires there to be animation in the first place, which is why everyone is crying about it. I personally am not TOO bothered by it, but I can see why others will be.
Mar 28, 2019 5:52 PM
Jul 2015
Wow that was terrible. After 2 or 3 (cant remember) pretty decent episodes, it's gone back to the bad standard that was before those eps.
The only good thing I have to say about this is one piece of music that played during the 'intense' dual Origami section, that was an awesome piece.
Rest was awful. Awful pacing, awful animation, subpar voice-acting, powers suddenly showing up out of nowhere (Yoshino), no explanation as to why Origami suddenly started to conflict with herself, even though that didn't happen with Kurumi; she transformed pretty much immediately there with no hassle or weird cocoon, Origami falling was really stupidly done (how do you break a fence made of wooden poles), Tohka's speech and Shido's begging were pretty cringey, because this exact same thing has happened many times before with different Spirits. Just skip the damn speech and begging.
Origami fully returning to her original self was stupid, no trace of the new timeline personality was there (which was by far the superior one (subjectively) and way less annoying (subjectively) and less prone to betraying Shido countless times (not so subjectively, she's betrayed him 2 times already)), so nothing's really changed in the end. The status quo is absolutely back to the way it was. If Origami retained some of her better personality, there would've been something different about her, but no. Who wants character development right?
Pretty much the entire episode was trash with the exception of that one piece of music.
Mar 29, 2019 2:24 PM

Mar 2013
Controversial opinion: Long hair innocent Origami was best.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Mar 29, 2019 3:06 PM
Jan 2018
A few reviews dosnt seem to understand how shido is still alive in this Timeline erm is not that hard to understand it pretty much explained it or its pretty much obvious
Mar 29, 2019 3:31 PM
Jan 2018
JakkoFourEyes said:
Wow that was terrible. After 2 or 3 (cant remember) pretty decent episodes, it's gone back to the bad standard that was before those eps.
The only good thing I have to say about this is one piece of music that played during the 'intense' dual Origami section, that was an awesome piece.
Rest was awful. Awful pacing, awful animation, subpar voice-acting, powers suddenly showing up out of nowhere (Yoshino), no explanation as to why Origami suddenly started to conflict with herself, even though that didn't happen with Kurumi; she transformed pretty much immediately there with no hassle or weird cocoon, Origami falling was really stupidly done (how do you break a fence made of wooden poles), Tohka's speech and Shido's begging were pretty cringey, because this exact same thing has happened many times before with different Spirits. Just skip the damn speech and begging.
Origami fully returning to her original self was stupid, no trace of the new timeline personality was there (which was by far the superior one (subjectively) and way less annoying (subjectively) and less prone to betraying Shido countless times (not so subjectively, she's betrayed him 2 times already)), so nothing's really changed in the end. The status quo is absolutely back to the way it was. If Origami retained some of her better personality, there would've been something different about her, but no. Who wants character development right?
Pretty much the entire episode was trash with the exception of that one piece of music.

Well for one she has no reason to betray anyone anymore .
Mar 29, 2019 5:20 PM
Jul 2015
Mattinator95 said:
JakkoFourEyes said:

Well for one she has no reason to betray anyone anymore .

I mean, nor did she anymore after the first time, but that didnt stop her when DEM approached her. And who knows, maybe another reason will show up (not too unlikely, I dont think)
Mar 29, 2019 6:16 PM

May 2017
I want to know where everyone is reading these novels. I've only been able to find up to volume 13 translated. Where is 14 to 20? Unless they're reading them in Japanese which could be possible.
Also, why couldn't they have not rushed Natsumi's arc instead of rushing it and then cramming an entire volume into an episode? Do they want to lose all credibility as a studio?
FYI, Tohka was flat again. It must be a secret ability of hers to change her breast size perhaps at times when large ones would get annoying.
Mar 29, 2019 10:12 PM
Jan 2018
Stealth46 said:
I want to know where everyone is reading these novels. I've only been able to find up to volume 13 translated. Where is 14 to 20? Unless they're reading them in Japanese which could be possible.
Also, why couldn't they have not rushed Natsumi's arc instead of rushing it and then cramming an entire volume into an episode? Do they want to lose all credibility as a studio?
FYI, Tohka was flat again. It must be a secret ability of hers to change her breast size perhaps at times when large ones would get annoying.

The only location I know of is the Facebook fan page of date of live
Mar 29, 2019 10:16 PM
Nov 2017
I hope this isn't the last season, that would be awful
Apr 4, 2019 12:44 AM

Mar 2009
Gotta love Origami.

"Origami and aphrodisiacs go together like peanut butter and jelly."
Quote of 2019, clearly.
Apr 5, 2019 5:06 AM
Mar 2012
That's one hilarious date Origami.
Nice photo worthy belly button Shido lol.
Derp art aside... The transformations & two Origami's, two timelines merging were really well done.
Yoshino had a big moment revealing Shiryon armor.
Lol the Wedding March mix was perfect.
Apr 6, 2019 4:26 AM

Dec 2013
Long haired Origami still has a perverted side lol

I didn’t think Origami would remember everything but the way they did it didn’t actually feel to BS which is slightly surprising.

Old Origami is back! I actually like short hair on her more tbh.
Apr 8, 2019 9:08 AM

Mar 2016
Kotori flustered

There hasn't been any date in the past few eps, but finally a date! Is it just me or is this date very adorable!
Bold decisions by Shido taking Origami to a love hotel and that shady store, of course since Origami's personalities are double sided, her muscle reflexes would do what the OG Origami would usually do. From taking some weird items to trying to lick Shido's saliva on his spoon.

Just as they were *this* close to kissing, shit happens. Shido's spirit power got detected by Origami and well, INVERSE TIME!!!

So, the 2 Origami personalities met, fortunately, just as they were about to be consumed by the darkness, Shido is able to reach her, thanks to his statement 5 years ago and what he did just now. Finally, a long-awaited kiss between Shido and Origami happened! The fact that nobody also reacted comedically to this whole situation just made it more emotional. Origami might have only been relying and clinging on Shid this whole time, but now is the moment where Origami's love for Shido has truly begun. Which means...

HAREM EXPANDED (For real)
Apr 14, 2019 2:45 AM
Aug 2017
There is a song that cues up at the 20:14 mark. And i really need the name. Where can i find this info
Apr 23, 2019 12:59 AM

Aug 2017
Kind of a cute episode. I could go for Origami, though her longer hair and animated personality are better. Nice song at the end.

May 3, 2019 5:32 AM

Aug 2018
So.. Origami would somehow need to accept memories?.. .. Her personality would be really all over the place..
Em.. That third option.. Really these visual novel parody bits are the best.. ;p
Well, maybe old Origami would be glad to receive third option.. ;p
Well.. It is hilarious Shido takes Origami to these places, chooses these options.. ;p But on the other hand.. It actually can be quite clever.. It will make her easier to accept her past personality, I think,this way..
Yep, and it seems like Origami has this suppressed personality.. So it's all for better in the end.. ;p
Interesting talk from Origami.. Calling her feelings not love, but clinging for Shido to fight pain of losing parents.. And even more interesting that she's willing to learn to love, and love Shido.. So sweet..
Scene with Origami was really amazing.. Feels like a great end to anime season overall, to be honest.. Great episode..
May 8, 2019 3:18 PM

Oct 2012
I guess the next episode is filler then?

Well, it wasn't bad closure but I really didn't follow their logic of how she could retain her memories - was it part of the fact that she returned back after Kurumi bullet expired but the world changed meanwhile? But the event when Phatom made spirit of her never happened because Shidou changed that, isn't that paradox then?
Well, the explanations kinda have holes in it but the rest of it was good, including (the weird) date itself... not the best outcome (felt to me she just returned to her former self only being able to smile in the end, not a sign deredere there) but it was enjoyable one at least.
May 8, 2019 7:17 PM
Aug 2018
Mich666 said:
I guess the next episode is filler then?

Well, it wasn't bad closure but I really didn't follow their logic of how she could retain her memories - was it part of the fact that she returned back after Kurumi bullet expired but the world changed meanwhile? But the event when Phatom made spirit of her never happened because Shidou changed that, isn't that paradox then?
Well, the explanations kinda have holes in it but the rest of it was good, including (the weird) date itself... not the best outcome (felt to me she just returned to her former self only being able to smile in the end, not a sign deredere there) but it was enjoyable one at least.

u can retain memories if 2 conditions are fulfilled 1) Shot by Kurumi's 12th bullet before 2) Have Reiryoku. So once Origami took in the crystal, her bad memories of the previous timeline came back. As a defense mechanism she developed a split personality that gets triggered only when she sees a Spirit.
May 9, 2019 1:50 PM

Oct 2012
NormT said:
u can retain memories if 2 conditions are fulfilled 1) Shot by Kurumi's 12th bullet before 2) Have Reiryoku. So once Origami took in the crystal, her bad memories of the previous timeline came back. As a defense mechanism she developed a split personality that gets triggered only when she sees a Spirit.

Except that the past (and the future) where she was given the crystal never happened (unless we speculate that obscured spirit gave it to her after her parents car crash of course). Also, the way they introduced those two rules was really out of place as for them it was only theory without any proof (they could basically tell him whatever but Kurumi certainly didn't tell them).
Also, how come Shidou and Origami only remembered those two past tries when they should in fact instantly remember all of their actions form the previous worlds that Kurumi changed? Or does it only counts from the moment when they were shot by Kurumi? But that would actually mean the past CAN'T be really changed as it has to be continually retained as the sequence of the past events.

Well, the Origami arc was certainly good but better not think much about the time paradoxes I guess.
Jun 24, 2019 6:01 PM

Dec 2009
Hmm this memories thingy being the only element in here still feels a bit odd. I thought maybe Westcott turned her into a drone or something by getting her with a forced inversion. Time travel plots are always broken lol. I was hoping they were gonna stick to time travel being basically hacks for Kurumi, like the memories and the accumulation of the infinite infinitesimal moments of Kurumi's life and so on, rather than an actual world changer nonsense, but oh well.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 13, 2019 2:04 PM

Aug 2014
This was the most hilarious episode of all seasons :D really saikou!!!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 17, 2020 7:41 AM

May 2015
Ok, Im really happy Origami is happy and great and has finally offically joined the spirit harem, best girl Origami FTW. However, doesnt all this mean we're now staying in this alternate world with an alternate history where Origami never interacted with the rest of the cast? I know Origami and Shidou remember but no one else does which kind of bugs me. Its like everything that we've been through got pushed to the side sort of thing. Regarding Origami anyway.

Also Im pretty sure this time thing would have changed a lot more than it let on. Like the entire original series sort of thing. Origami was one of the major players of season 1 and the final part of season 1 was Origami trying to kill Kotori with shido trying to stop her. But none of that has happend in this world. God, the more I think about it the more it seemed to have erased all the events that led up to this.

Im guessing this is why most people dont like time travel. I was hoping Shido would end up taking the knowledge he got from this other world and going back to the original one to fix it but they stuck with this world. Im really surprised no one is talking about this. Seems everyone is more concerned about the animation lol.
DarknessRealityMar 17, 2020 7:48 AM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2019

200 by Dinesh_22 »»
May 14, 3:25 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

138 by NubFix »»
May 5, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

0 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 2:22 PM

» who

Remoerus - Oct 29, 2021

16 by Youre_boyIruma »»
Feb 28, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Ⅲ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

165 by nanajp »»
Nov 30, 2023 8:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.