Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 1, 2019 10:14 PM
Dec 2016
The amount of still frames on this ep was incredible, the writing is as bad as i remembered from having read the manga, at least there the still frames werent so bad lul
Mar 1, 2019 10:19 PM
Dec 2016
Also, closing door without using your hands.

I imagine they are a featured character to the series.
Mar 1, 2019 10:47 PM

May 2015
Natsuo wants to set up Rui with Alex...and Rui is mad! Natsuo's being a cuck!

GIVE IT TO HER! SHE WANTS IT! DON'T MAKE RUI SAD!

HINA! HINA! WALK OUT OF THAT DOOR AND SHUT IT. RIGHT. NOW!

So Rui gets cucked, Natsuo gets cucked, and now Hina gets cucked. They're all a bunch of cucks!

RUI KNOWS THE LAWS OF INCEST! IF THEY'RE NOT BLOOD-RELATED, IT'S NOT INCEST! GO FOR IT!

Wait...Hina's moving out. She's not going to live by herself. She's going to...oh oh...

Marie got the right idea. Let her talk!

Heh, I knew someone just like Hina who wanted to get away from the person she liked to avoid the same painful feelings that tormented her so. Hina seeing Rui and Natsuo kiss made her jealous in that she wanted the same thing most likely due to her experiences with Shuu. She wants to get away because staying together will only make things worse. When Hina said she was going to live somewhere else, I was assuming that she was going to find Shuu. Now will she stay with the family, or leave? Well she might stay, but now it's going to be Rui who will be under the spotlight this time. So what is going to happen now...
TarotistMar 1, 2019 11:00 PM
Mar 1, 2019 10:55 PM

May 2015
Fayteco said:
Anyone know the ed for this ep?
revyHOLiC said:
Btw what's the ending song?
KANLen09 said:

The episodic ED song here is great! Any sources??

Good thing I'm someone who actually watches the end credits...

Song Title: "Always"
by Arisa Takigawa, same person who sings the ending theme.

Mar 1, 2019 11:21 PM

Jan 2019
I'm somehow really enjoying this
Can mew imyagine an imyaginyary mewnyagerie mewnyager imyagining mewnyaging an imyaginyary mewnyagerie?
Mar 1, 2019 11:22 PM

Feb 2019
Natsuo such a lady killer you did it again Natsuo... They gott caught this was a very bad situation but eventually they were going to get caught I think Hina is more undearstandable then their parents I wonder what would happen if their parents found about it would they get divorced? Maybe they would when they ran away from hous they almost got divorced you know... This show is just getting weirder and yeah I love weird 😃
Mar 1, 2019 11:30 PM

Feb 2019
Abhorrence said:
I'm somehow really enjoying this
Hahah really me to I didint thought I would enjoy this show but ther suffering bring me joy and happiness
Mar 2, 2019 12:28 AM

Jul 2016
First impression of Al: a cute cinnamon roll that must be protected and who should not be in a show like this.(this might change as the show goes on but for now this is what I feel)

I wish that Natsuo just chooses one of them instead of jumping back and forth between them but I can understand that this can be hard so I'll give him a pass on this one.

A pretty good episode if I say so myself but why does it seem that no one in this family knows when to close and lock the door? It's not really bothering me it's just a little confusing.
Mar 2, 2019 1:53 AM
Jan 2018
Guys after the credits there is a secret scene!(For anyone who didnt saw)
Mar 2, 2019 2:12 AM

Oct 2011
That two-timing bastard. Rui best girl

Mar 2, 2019 3:34 AM
Mar 2017
Here let me say this sentence "Natsuo is an asshole that wanted both girls for him but too stupid so he cant choose the third option and act like a nothing bad will happened which is already happening everywhere in the story" so my conclusion is i will dropped this anime untill it end but watch afterwards cause i need to see what kind of choices will natsuo makes in the end game episode.Thats all im dropping this anime for now.
Mar 2, 2019 3:53 AM
Oct 2018
Knew Hina would come in. the whole scene with him kissing Rui, I was like close the damn door geez
Mar 2, 2019 5:20 AM

Jan 2014
Imo, Hina can go die in a fire or something. My interest is slowly fading for this anime, unfortunately... Unless the story really develops, or gets interesting, I might just drop this. Going into this, I was hoping for more emphasis on the romance tag rather than the drama tag. Now it's just a hot mess.
Mar 2, 2019 5:22 AM

Nov 2009
I'm loving this adaption but after this episode I feel that it's kinda too rushed or maybe my memories of the manga got twisted...
Any explanation is worthless to a blind hater, any criticism is worthless to a blind fanboy.
Mar 2, 2019 5:31 AM

Dec 2018
Alex is best girl >:D
Mar 2, 2019 5:41 AM
Jan 2019
That happens when you do not close the door. What an uncomfortable moment. Hahaha, I could not believe it. Well, with this the triangle is already known to all three. Things will get even more uncomfortable.
And the cell phone. LOL
Mar 2, 2019 6:20 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
shanimebib said:
Crackersauce said:
Damn Natsuo being an indecisive dumbass; pick a chick and stick PLEASE. All jokes aside, not a bad episode and also liking the addition of Alex, he seems a lot more confrontational and confident, unlike Natsuo and I think he adds a great contrast of personality.

Even the side chracters are garbage.

What the f. May I ask what chapter is that?
Mar 2, 2019 6:24 AM
Jul 2018
Serious door closing problem in this house.
Mar 2, 2019 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
Hina till now had feelings for her sensei and suddenly after seeing Natsu and Rui making out..develop feelings for Natsu cause of jealousy...to me, it doesn't make any sense. :/
Mar 2, 2019 7:27 AM

Mar 2016
Holy shit this, ep turned 180 after about 1/4 of the ep...

First, a cheerful American guy named Alex and he become acquantianced with Natsuo, and they somehow catch some random underwear-thief. But that's when Alex met with Rui, followed with him asking Natsuo to introduce Rui to him.

NOW THIS IS WHEN SHIT GOES DOWN!

I get that Rui loves Natsuo, which is why she's angry at Natsuo who's seemingly trying to set her love for him aside and make her get along with Alex instead. But as expected from Rui, she's smart enough to know she was being too quick on her judgement. Well, a kiss like the usual from Natsuo and maybe a few oppai-poking would make her forgive him so it's oka- NOT OKAY!

Goddamn Natsuo left the damn door ajar and Hina got in and caught them both kissing, that scene is absolutely intense! I got goosebumps from this immensely shocking moment!

Well, aside from Hina seeing how 'close' Natsuo and Rui another thing significant in those scenes are when Rui straight up said that they're not blood-related with Natsuo so it's okay doing what they did. Finally, something satisfying to reject Hina's words...

OKAY NOW THE PACE IS GETTING TOO FAST!

Now there's this festival thing going on which could've been an entire ep by itself, and Hina told Natsuo that she wanted to move out because she's worried that if she stays, she can't hold back her feelings (to Natsuo) anymore, implying that she is indeed in love with Natsuo WHICH SHE FINALLY ADMITTED TO!!! TRUTHFULLY!!!

And now, with Natsuo and Hina accepting each other's romantic feelings (from what it seems with them walking + holding hands) Things goes on normally yet again, but this time, some major development in the 3 main characters' relationships have happened. Now let's see how the story turns out in the end...

Hina always made me get pissed off during serious situations, but this time...
THE FUCKING BITCH BIT NATSUO'S HAND!!!
ShadowkillZMar 2, 2019 8:23 AM
Mar 2, 2019 8:40 AM

Oct 2012
One meme from me

#RUIBESTGIRL
Mar 2, 2019 8:43 AM

Mar 2016
Pinche vato castrante. Ni pitcha, ni catcha y ni deja batear.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Mar 2, 2019 1:36 PM
Dec 2018
Sweet...

The only thing I do hate about this EP is the appearance of Al. I fukkin hate him for the things he did in manga. Well, yeah his thread was a breakpoint in the story. Despite the Alex's arc, this EP was best out of the whole series. Literally the most complete and complex part, which has included everything from the past episodes. Gotta watch it till the end.

(For the manga readers)
What are your opinions about Alex? Did you hate him in first place or maybe not? For me, I couldn't be any more upset when i saw this kind of character. The "love at first sight" trope is so flat and when it happen to be a thing... I'm so angry about that. Fuck you Alex. You broke my day once again.
Mar 2, 2019 2:41 PM
Oct 2017
The anime has left important scenes from the manga where their was much character development....
Mar 2, 2019 3:52 PM
Sep 2018
Which chapters did this episode adapt?
Mar 2, 2019 4:50 PM

Jan 2017
Obviously there has t9 be a transfer student, usually it's a girl but this time we got Alex who's interested in Rui.

I'm still shipping Rui X Natsuo though... I don't care about Hina nee.
In other news

Where TF is his crotch. Its non-existent there; I really question his Gae-ass lmao
Mar 2, 2019 5:59 PM

Aug 2017
I swear if he don't end up rejecting rui im going to break something
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2019 7:57 PM

Mar 2014
one for girlfriend role and another one for sex friend role. makoto itou nodded, "domestic topic fixed."
Mar 2, 2019 8:08 PM
Mar 2019
Natsuo is really relatable hahaha, but god damn!- I cringe & facepalm so hard every time his dumbass gets caught doing something stupid 😭
Mar 2, 2019 8:22 PM

Oct 2013
This ep made it quite obvious that quite a bit was skipped from the manga, can any readers tell me which chapters were skipped so I can fill in the gaps? Though I guess they could potentially be re-aranged like before, if there's still enough time.

Aside from that, daaaammmnnn,Rui certainly knows her poses, making a kissing scene way hotter than it'd normally be.
Mar 2, 2019 11:04 PM

Dec 2014
what was up with the happy go lucky end
Mar 3, 2019 1:04 AM

Dec 2015
There should have been one or two episodes before Hina's realization of her "feelings". Or even better, some ellipse (with or without montage) because this felt like it happened far later.

Also, while introducing the western openness is a nice idea, introducing yet another character this late in a half-length series will only stuff it for no good.

4/5 Still liking the episode, damned me !
Mar 3, 2019 4:12 AM

Jun 2017
Getting caught by Hina while they are kissing each other, that is why you should always lock your door kids, when doing something like this. Anyway, I'm glad that Natsuo and Hina made up, no, more than that, became honest with each other in the end.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Mar 3, 2019 5:50 AM
Jun 2014
misterkafuuchino said:
shanimebib said:

I tried to read all comments to understand if "this" would happen or not (because I would love to skip it.) from what I can guess

I guess it will not happen before the end of the season, but we need some readers to confirm what happened or not, please :)
but yeah, we need the chapter so that someone can check and tell us.
Mar 3, 2019 6:53 AM
Feb 2019
I am on team Hina-nee but how can you not think twice when Rui-Rui was so damn adorable on this episode?

The thing I'm enjoying most in this anime is how relatable it feels some times. Relationships are complicated and you make a lot of mistakes, especially when you are young and learning. Though it's feeling too fast-paced and there are dramatic moments happening too often for the sake of plot, it's still super enjoyable.
Mar 3, 2019 9:13 AM

Jul 2016
doors are the villain lol , and windows also
Mar 3, 2019 2:47 PM
Feb 2019
ManlyTear said:
This ep made it quite obvious that quite a bit was skipped from the manga, can any readers tell me which chapters were skipped so I can fill in the gaps? Though I guess they could potentially be re-aranged like before, if there's still enough time.

Aside from that, daaaammmnnn,Rui certainly knows her poses, making a kissing scene way hotter than it'd normally be.

You can start reading from chapter 25, there is a camping trip, that may help understand a little bit Hina's position.

#TeamHinaAllTheWay
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 3, 2019 2:53 PM

Aug 2018
shanimebib said:
Crackersauce said:
Damn Natsuo being an indecisive dumbass; pick a chick and stick PLEASE. All jokes aside, not a bad episode and also liking the addition of Alex, he seems a lot more confrontational and confident, unlike Natsuo and I think he adds a great contrast of personality.

Mar 3, 2019 3:56 PM

Aug 2018
Literally no one:
Me: hOW tRiGgeRed iS TEaM rUI RiGHt nOw!?!?!
Mar 3, 2019 4:52 PM

Oct 2013
I seriously don't get Natsuo. Okay, he fell in platonic love with Hina at first and now Hina seems to feel something towards Natsuo. I get it. But after being rejected and after seeing what kind of person she is, along with how she still loves Shu, I think further efforts on being Hina's boyfriend are purposeless.

On the other hand, we have Rui who is also interested in Natsuo. She shows it genuinely; can cook well, she is smart and cute; she's responsible. I don't get why Natsuo is still crazy about Hina while he has a completely opposite (in a positive way) person. Hina acts unresponsible, can't decide on her own and her behaviour is childish, can't cook and is addicted to alcohol. She is also older than Natsuo, she even graduated from college, while Rui is Natsuo's age, so it's easier to communicate freely and spontaneously.

I'm not saying that because #TeamRui (though I support this team, LOL), but I don't get it why Natsuo is still crawling towards Hina even after all things he saw and experienced from her, including "degenerate moments" of her lying drunk in the living room or masturbating with the doors open.

Oh, and one more thing. Marie was classy as always. :-))
Mar 3, 2019 7:40 PM

Dec 2017
I wonder, why so much hate towards Hina? Personally, I think she is adorable.
She was bullied in high school just because she treated the boys in her class politely (as a normal person should do). It must have been really hard for her, hence the alcoholic behavior.

Rui is pretty much similar to her big sister, she is just more assertive and straight forward with what she wants. Then why all the adorations towards her, but not Hina? :/
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 4, 2019 2:01 AM

Feb 2019
Facepalmed so hard at the kiss scene. Not because of the kiss, but due to the door being open! Seriously, WTF!! Then again, all three of the MCs lack common sense...
Mar 4, 2019 2:09 AM

Feb 2019
electromagneto said:
I wonder, why so much hate towards Hina? Personally, I think she is adorable.
She was bullied in high school just because she treated the boys in her class politely (as a normal person should do). It must have been really hard for her, hence the alcoholic behavior.

Rui is pretty much similar to her big sister, she is just more assertive and straight forward with what she wants. Then why all the adorations towards her, but not Hina? :/

I think they just hate her for the way she was presented. Having an affair with a married man makes her seem like a complete bitch and scumbag of a human.
Even I hate that aspect about her, but somehow she feels the most human because of it. She's the most mature yet naive in the cast. People just like Rui cause there hasn't been any material shown that would make anyone hate her. Thus, Hina getting the brunt force of the hatred.
Mar 4, 2019 4:16 AM
Jan 2019
The question is why the teacher masturbates over shu but says she is in love with natsuo
Mar 4, 2019 5:06 AM
Jun 2017
NATSUO FOR THE WIN!!! AS A TEAM RUI FAN THAT 1ST PART IS A WIN, THAT MOMENT THEY HAVE IN RUI'S ROOM THEN THEY HAVE A KISS then all of the sudden Hina saw that one and was shocked...

then the second part where the confrontation between Hina and natsuo where she have said her true feelongs and natsuo said to let them stay as it is... OHHH NATSUO!!! YOU'RE A WINNER, HITTING YOURE NON BLOOD RELATED 2 SISTER IN ONE HOUSE!!! HAHAHA

what an indecisive guy... well as said the more the merrier. hahaha
Mar 4, 2019 6:04 AM
Nov 2009
The awkward moments are too painful to watch, had to pause and unpause many times lol.
Mar 4, 2019 11:05 AM
( ̄y▽ ̄)╭ Ohohoho.

Jul 2013
Some thoughts:

- I'm starting to hate everyone in this anime, except for Rui
- When Rui and Natsuo were sitting on the bed, I was like "Ok, could you finally start having sex now, thanks!" Yes, I'll be Team Rui until the end.
- When Hina saw them both, I was like "Yes, Natsuo, show Hina which girl is better!" And of course, the idiot stopped.

All in all, Natsuo, you're still an idiot.

Whenever I'm leaving a comment in this forum, I'm complaining about Natsuo and Hina lol

I will show no mercy for you
You had no mercy for me
The only thing that I ask
Love me mercilessly
Mar 4, 2019 11:25 AM
Feb 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Crackersauce said:

Damn haven't read the manga, but god, why am I not surprised. Thought there would atleast be SOME good side characters, guess not huh.

He doesn't rape her. You probably shouldn't take the word of someone who's completely biased against the series as fact.

Attempted rape is still rape no matter how you put it
Mar 4, 2019 11:51 AM
Feb 2016
nilagoreng said:
This might be 1 cour yeah. I'm gonna try guessing how hina-natsuo relationship will go next

If I get this right Ima treat myself with a good yaki udon

this ain't getting a sequel, given how the manga is hardly selling now
Mar 4, 2019 12:13 PM

May 2014
@gimlix @Crackersauce @rsc-pl @misterkafuuchino @Moussey @am1lls

Ok, I've done some research and this is it.

Moussey said:
misterkafuuchino said:

I tried to read all comments to understand if "this" would happen or not (because I would love to skip it.) from what I can guess

I guess it will not happen before the end of the season, but we need some readers to confirm what happened or not, please :)
but yeah, we need the chapter so that someone can check and tell us.

If you want to check the scene with full context then you can read from volume 6: ch 48 from page 13 to the end, ch 49, ch 50 first half (then you can skip from 50 second half to 51 first half, the focus is put on Hina and Ashihara here), ch 51 second half, ch 52 and ch 53 the first 9 pages.

I actually forgot about this scene because of how the setting was made. Alex still remains the good, friendly guy that every character loves even after this fiasco. The arc itself is a big step in his development.

So basically:
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.