Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 23, 2019 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Shirogane and his "love advice". Hilarious.

Looks like they also adapted the idea of the pyramids with hierarchy and pedigree. Ishigami also has the worst timing this episode LOL. What a guy, completely outspoken at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Chika's ability to make Kaguya laugh is also scary with the wiener jokes. Holy shit.
Stark700Feb 23, 2019 8:21 AM
Feb 23, 2019 6:58 AM

Apr 2015
Prez now thinks Fujiwara is a perv.

Episode is perfect as always, really good episode, even tho Ishigami does not have a lot of screen time, he still shows up here and there. |

5/5
Feb 23, 2019 7:00 AM

Feb 2018
Time to Ishigami part.
Feb 23, 2019 7:29 AM

Apr 2015
I think this episode had the biggest upgrades to the existing manga chapters which is a big achievement in itself considering how much it improves on each chapter in general. Absolutely amazing.

I'm also interested to see how they'll handle the chapters they pick for next week and if they actually might end up with a better flow than the manga.
Feb 23, 2019 7:43 AM

Nov 2017
Where can I watch this episode?!

Feb 23, 2019 8:26 AM

Dec 2017
"i'm going home to write my will"

a pretty funny episode, especially the parts with Ishigami and Fujiwara's teasing. can't get enough of Kaguya dying of laughter x)
Feb 23, 2019 8:34 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I can't believe this show. Absolute cracker of an episode, i died laughing.

That first part had NO BUSINESS having this amazing animation, absolutely wild.

Ishigami ranting is just priceless and his downfall was funny as fuck XD

And then the last part had me almost choking.
Feb 23, 2019 8:38 AM
Jan 2015
Haha another brilliant episode, also they teased tsundere senpai!
My Queens

Feb 23, 2019 8:41 AM

Mar 2018
"HIT THE BREAKS ISHIGAMI"

10/10 episode

Feb 23, 2019 8:43 AM

Apr 2016
Ishigami the man, the myth the legend.

Feb 23, 2019 8:47 AM

Aug 2013
Ishigami is a funny guy.

Another great episode.

Feb 23, 2019 8:49 AM

Dec 2013
Just look at these cuties, boiz.

Feb 23, 2019 8:51 AM

Jul 2012
Horror panels in this manga and now anime adaptation are the best!!! Ishigami hit the brakes! He just loves to go all out on comments ... just honest =/
Kaguya and her secluded upbringing ... Wiener! Thought that might have been a great moment to

Feb 23, 2019 9:08 AM
Jul 2015
That last scene was way funnier than it should have been.
Feb 23, 2019 9:12 AM

Jul 2014
A-1 pouring so much love in this series, the creative inputs are amazing, the animation and delivery of dialogue are fluid and on point, if Mob wasnt airing this season Kaguya woulda been AOTS.
PS. Minor nitpick but I was really waiting for Shirogane's face after Ishigami was screwing up.

Emtwo said:
Can someone explain what Chika does at 14:35 ???? WHAT?

She was trying to whistle.
-StrayFeb 23, 2019 9:26 AM
Feb 23, 2019 9:14 AM
Jun 2017
Easily funniest episode I've ever seen, although I don't watch much comedy. Didn't laugh this hard since Konosuba.
Feb 23, 2019 9:19 AM

Dec 2018
Today I died and resurrected countless times watching this.

I couldn't believe it when Ishigami actually asked Fujiwara if she has one. I hope he wrote his will.
Feb 23, 2019 9:20 AM

Aug 2017
Funniest episode and Kaguya and Chika where so cute. Poor Ishigami again...
Feb 23, 2019 9:24 AM

Feb 2014
Fujiwara can be a troll sometimes....
Feb 23, 2019 9:24 AM

Sep 2018
In the end Ishigami died because of blood loss.....
well that's just my opinion.....
Feb 23, 2019 9:28 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
So many visual liberties in this episode, I love it! They added so much impact to certain scenes, and the anime goes way beyond than the manga. This is truly the best timeline! Jeez, that flaming "Get a job! Okay?" was so over-the-top that is makes the scene 10x funnier! Ishigami's laugh when he was talking about their breasts XD

Funniest, and best-directed episode yet.

Next week will skip chapter 32, which is a bit disappointing, but it will adapt chapter 55, which is an absolute blessing!!
Feb 23, 2019 9:30 AM

Jul 2014
GoldenDevilGamer said:
So many visual liberties in this episode, I love it! They added so much impact to certain scenes, and the anime goes way beyond than the manga. This is truly the best timeline! Jeez, that flaming "Get a job! Okay?" was so over-the-top that is makes the scene 10x funnier! Ishigami's laugh when he was talking about their breasts XD

Funniest, and best-directed episode yet.

Next week will skip chapter 32, which is a bit disappointing, but it will adapt chapter 55, which is an absolute blessing!!

They're giving
some love. Actually surprised they decided to adapt 55.
Feb 23, 2019 9:32 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Needless to say by now, but yet another mesmerising episode!

Starting off with the return of Shirogane’s love advices was just a great start to the episode really. It’s funny how Shirogane managed to make this little issue of touching hands to a more sophisticated and stupid issue really, xD. Good thing the Love Detective Chika made it in time and her ‘bruh’ expression, with that short delay, was just pin-point perfect. “Just do your best!”, lol really sounds like the best advice given the circumstances. I wonder what those two love birds were doing for that whole span of a month though and how many years it’ll take for them to reach C of the ABC Scale lmao. Personally for me, this section was the most hilarious. I wonder what the very final shot of this section featuring the shocked expression of one of the classmates was all about, maybe I’ll find out after rewatching tomorrow morning(later today actually).

Club activities and Ishigami certainly do not add up well, xD. “Hit the Brakes, Ishigami!” was easily the best moment of the whole episode! Ishigami, lad, you just messed up big time! I don’t think Kyudo has such a fundamental basis behind it but I can’t deny it was hilarious to see his thoughts on this matter. Too bad the aftermath with the whipping and the death remark resulting though, lol. Second half of the segment with Shirogane’s short but enticing little Harem moment was a great treat to watch! Kaguya being two-minded there was just so adorable~

Final segment of Chika’s continuous and persistent attempt at fulfilling her dream was a little whacky but hilarious nevertheless. Seeing a glimpse of Kaguya’s past was a little saddening to see and it was interesting to see that Kaguya and Shirogane didn’t, in fact, get along too well initially. I sort of had a feeling it’d be something of the sort but certainly not to that kind of an extent. Really makes the current relationship really sweet when you look at it, no wonder where the constant of the “O Kawai desu~” of Shirogane’s comes from. Chika’s Wiener jokes were a little extreme, very extreme actually, but it was great to see another adorable side of Kaguya. Little heated battle between the two there too with Shirogane playing the middle ground role. Lol, I hope he doesn’t take this to heart and consider Kaguya to be an actual pervert. Ishigami must’ve been enlightened, in a different way, and things sure sounded unnatural from his angle, I got to say. Lol @ at the final scene of his curious-driven Question to Chika there, it just made this whole segment even more hilarious!

Eagerly looking to the next epsiode, obviously!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Feb 23, 2019 9:32 AM

Apr 2015
They seriously added the beat of this song when Kaguya had her studied on sexual topics LMAO

Feb 23, 2019 9:34 AM

Dec 2014
Fantastic episode again.

Miyuki with the top tier advice as always, get a job! XD
Unfortunately, Detective Chika didn't let Miyuki have his way. xD

Ishigami ranting about the sports club and popular guys was hilarious.
That timing where he started making fun of the two girls about why they can and can't do archery was so top tier. XD

The third segment was my favorite because of that one line from Ishigami
"SOMETHING UNSPEAKABLE IS HAPPENING BEHIND THIS DOOR" XDD
Feb 23, 2019 9:35 AM
Feb 2016
My man Ishigami getting hit by Chika lol! Great episode altogether, I was laughing so much

10/10, can't wait for next episode
Feb 23, 2019 9:36 AM

Dec 2017
Damn Ishigami, he just overshadowed kaguya and fujiwara in this episode.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Feb 23, 2019 9:36 AM

Dec 2017
some lossy Kaguya laughing gifs, fellas

Feb 23, 2019 9:44 AM
Nov 2017
Holy crap this episode was hilarious. every scene with ishigami was great, and the ending scene was way funnier than it should have been. This was the funniest episode so far. Also Everyone’s sleeping on the ending scene with ishigami asking chika “do you have one”
Feb 23, 2019 9:46 AM
Sep 2018
This is not a perfect anime adaptation, but it's beyond that. The amount of additions that A-1 put in this series are just pure love. It really is a PLUS ULTRA anime adaptation
Feb 23, 2019 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
I wonder what those two love birds were doing for that whole span of a month though and how many years it’ll take for them to reach C of the ABC Scale lmao.
I wonder what the very final shot of this section featuring the shocked expression of one of the classmates was all about

Also, that crying girl in the end is one of Kashiwagi's friends from episode 2. She's in the opening and she does get explained in the manga (not so sure about the anime, though.)
Feb 23, 2019 9:50 AM
Nov 2018
Man, dat Ishigami guy is lewd enough to think about boobs in archery. That dude life ahead ain't gonna be easy in this student council lol.
Kaguya is damn innocent and cute as always. Wiener ~!

"Self respect is the greatest gift we can give to our self"

Feb 23, 2019 9:52 AM

Aug 2008
Fast forwarding that damn narrator makes episode much more enjoyable. Other than this jarring detail it's a pretty neat adaptation. Shame they skip the material so much but I guess they can just release a bunch of OVA later.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Feb 23, 2019 9:53 AM

Jul 2014
Emtwo said:
-Stray said:
A-1 pouring so much love in this series, the creative inputs are amazing, the animation and delivery of dialogue are fluid and on point, if Mob wasnt airing this season Kaguya woulda been AOTS.
PS. Minor nitpick but I was really waiting for Shirogane's face after Ishigami was screwing up.

She was trying to whistle.

ok but why? XD just random or what

Characters tend to do that when they've been caught of something fishy, in this case pres called her out when she was bribing him.
Fun fact : her trying to whistle was not in the manga, a cute add by the anime.
Feb 23, 2019 9:59 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
HalfHalfBastard said:
_MushiRock11_ said:
I wonder what those two love birds were doing for that whole span of a month though and how many years it’ll take for them to reach C of the ABC Scale lmao.
I wonder what the very final shot of this section featuring the shocked expression of one of the classmates was all about

Also, that crying girl in the end is one of Kashiwagi's friends from episode 2. She's in the opening and she does get explained in the manga (not so sure about the anime, though.)

Lol, I can’t wait to see how far it goes!
More love advices would be very pleasing to have too!

Right, I know it was one of the friends but I didn’t quite understand the significance of that shot or so to say, I feel like there’s something that the Director is trying to convey through that. Is it something like she’s so shocked to see them actually progress or something of the sort, what do you reckon? Sorry if you don’t quite get my point, I can’t really put it into words for some reason.

Feb 23, 2019 10:03 AM
Jul 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
HalfHalfBastard said:

Right, I know it was one of the friends but I didn’t quite understand the significance of that shot or so to say, I feel like there’s something that the Director is trying to convey through that. Is it something like she’s so shocked to see them actually progress or something of the sort, what do you reckon? Sorry if you don’t quite get my point, I can’t really put it into words for some reason.

I don't mind telling you if you don't care about being spoiled.
Feb 23, 2019 10:11 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
HalfHalfBastard said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

I don't mind telling you if you don't care about being spoiled.

Right, that was actually the second option that was lingering in my mind.
Thanks for the brief spoiler!

I’ll be looking forward to seeing more of her and the two love birds!

Feb 23, 2019 10:13 AM
Jul 2015

From the love they poured into the animation of this episode I can say I will absolutely want to see how this will continue!
Feb 23, 2019 10:28 AM

Sep 2017
Hilarious. Chika steals the show the moment she's on screen.
Feb 23, 2019 10:31 AM

Jul 2016
Great episode. First part about hand holding advice, and the return of detective Chika xD. Second part was about school clubs is hilarious. Ishigami poor man he hit by Fujiwara, and I laugh at that "hit the brake" part. And lastly about wiener chapter Kaguya laughter is both hilarious and cute.

Feb 23, 2019 10:34 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm seems relationship advice is one of the most common problems that the council has to take on. Huh while the love advice was interesting it kinda feels like the president was also recruiting as well. Detective Chika's always fun to see. I guess for a school for rich kids clubs will also be rather complicated as well. Yuu sure has some interesting views on couples. Man Yuu sure has a habit of saying the wrong things at the wrong time. It was cute seeing Chika and Kaguya try to recruit the president for their clubs. The wiener reaction lol. Kaguya's laughing fit was adorable though. The little contest between Chika and Kaguya near the end was hillarious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2019 10:35 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Pull the handbrakes Ishigami!

This is how you adapt a manga. Well done A-1.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 23, 2019 10:46 AM

Sep 2011
outside of the love advice I dont feel too strongly about the chapters adapted this ep, but they were still enjoyable.10/10 delivery on the get a job joke though, holy shit that heat bit was slaying me. Oh man what a surprise hearing what they are adapting next episode though, prepare for some serious heartwarming.

That said I hope to god they dont adapt anything else past chapter 45 other than whats adapted next episode cause I dont want anything else getting cut now and then having to either remain gone for good or having to clog down a potential 2nd season by adapting leftovers
JizzyHitlerFeb 23, 2019 11:07 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 23, 2019 10:55 AM
Aug 2018
Ishigami approves some yuri lmao
That episode made me laugh intensively, this anime is hilarious
Feb 23, 2019 11:11 AM

Sep 2012
I think anime onlys realised where the "O U R G U Y" jokes come from.

Also, I love how chaos and order represented with personalities.
Feb 23, 2019 11:16 AM
Feb 2019
Giving this episode 4/5 just because the ending wasn't Chika tto Chika Chika, otherwise this series don't have any cons, only pros. I am happy that anime industry is getting only better than staying on the same cliché stories, because this is some original story that's been perfectly made. But yeah...still hoping for Chika ending tho
Feb 23, 2019 11:21 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
I died in laugh all over again.
Feb 23, 2019 11:33 AM

May 2018
Shirogane and his useless "love advice", Fujiwara advice was just the thing hat guy need about love advice....btw did he jaz said that he doesn't have any money when he's a son of a hospital director ?????

Ohhh Ishigami is an Incel in the making
Feb 23, 2019 11:36 AM

Nov 2014
Im so glad they didnt cut out the weiner episode! That and the archery boob chapter are one of my favs xD i really like how they animated the scene where ishigami talks about boobs. The way they make the furniture appear one by one and eventually kaguya and fujiwara is just ingenious! Poor guy, he never gets a break huh. Haha. Also i love kaichou's expression when he says "get a job!" How it gradually goes from normal to super excited. This series really works great as an anime. This adaptation is a masterpiece.

Great shot
Feb 23, 2019 11:51 AM

Aug 2015
The wiener part of the episode made everything 100x better hahha, I mean this is the anime of the season with comedy in it that makes me laugh out loud so many times and this is definitely one of those moments where I related so much to Kaguya because of childish humor. 10/10 comedy right there
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2019

384 by sukinhos »»
Apr 20, 9:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2019

296 by Intter »»
Apr 14, 11:26 AM

» Misattribution of arousal

egosumjohn - Apr 7

11 by Aruhaya »»
Apr 14, 11:13 AM

» I laugh as hard in this series as gintama 🤣

Jannie7 - Mar 31

38 by xDemi »»
Apr 1, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2019

246 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.