Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 9, 2019 2:50 PM

Jan 2015
CrasianLe said:
i want a girl that forceful and aggressive but at the same time kind and gentle which she is! but there will never be a girl like that in real life.

You do realise she's also a ho, right?

Feb 9, 2019 2:59 PM
Cherry Thighs

Apr 2013
PurpleGirl203 said:
I seriously dunno what I should think of Momo... and after I saw her panicking about the moment Natsuo saw her scars, I wonder if she's dating another person at the same time or she simply cut her arm. I'll wait a couple more episodes and see what's hidden behind those scars and see more details about her past >>

Dude, I'm pretty sure those are just self-harm scars because that became a solution for her to deal with her parents situation. I doubt there's anything more to it.
You might want to go rewatch the episode if that's what you got from that scene.
Feb 9, 2019 3:21 PM

Dec 2014
well momo is one of nice girls but slut in hiding in seems
Feb 9, 2019 3:30 PM
Jun 2013
Mike98 said:
CrasianLe said:
i want a girl that forceful and aggressive but at the same time kind and gentle which she is! but there will never be a girl like that in real life.

You do realise she's also a ho, right?

yeah butttt, she really cares and is committed whenever she is in a relationship. its not like she cheated or anything. she just hops from one relationship to the next. if she was treated right in any of her relationships she wouldnt be like this
Feb 9, 2019 4:27 PM
Nov 2009
Dang, he dinnerzoned her.
Feb 9, 2019 4:55 PM
Jan 2012
DeathfireD said:
Can any source readers verify that this is not going to turn into School Days Season 2? lol

Far from it, this show is all about relationships and drama.
Feb 9, 2019 5:27 PM
Mar 2015
In most anime when they have scars on their wrists it indicates that they have tried to kill themselves by slitting their wrists
Feb 9, 2019 7:21 PM

Mar 2017
For some reason this anime is making me like Rui a lot quicker than the manga did. The manga was really into Hina's side in the beginning
Feb 9, 2019 9:46 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Can't wait for the anime only's to realize that there's more to Momo than just her appearing to be slut :)
Feb 9, 2019 10:29 PM

Oct 2013
So like, I was totally expecting to find the other two girls shown in the OP mere nuisances that get in the way of the main triangle but Momo's a spicy addition as a supporting cast. A girl who has the reputation of a thot but seems to do it to seek out company due to her being alone all the time - at least that's what this ep would imply so far. Though she sure picked one hell of a way to get some company.

She's a interestingly weird mixture of an easy-girl who takes the initiative but doesn't seem to harbor any ill intentions,else she'd have made sure to turn all the rumors in her favor. So she's a bit slutty but not a manipulative bitch type, nor is she the one getting manipulated.

Also, liking what the author is doing with Natsuo, keeping it real by having him do what most teenage boys would do and accept a cute girl's invitation but also making him a good person by having him refuse sex(not that he'd be a bad person if he did it with her) & most importantly, a relationship with a girl he would've merely used as a substitute.
Feb 10, 2019 1:18 AM

Mar 2014
i dont mind having an experienced girlfriend. more like i wanna graduate my virginity with a high school bishoujo lol
Feb 10, 2019 2:20 AM

Jan 2017
Dammit. This anime progresses fast, we've now got three girls in Natsuo's and the latest was suicidal... I read into things too much and I was just waiting for to say it, I knew it was coming.
Natsuo's a bit much though, he's willing to have sex with any character to forget sensei; why couldn't his character be a little empathetic instead -in this situation- rather getting straight to the sex.
Feb 10, 2019 3:13 AM
Mar 2018
shanimebib said:
This is so gonna go downhill soon. I cannot but laugh at those prelim reviews throwing 8s at this trash. I hope those reviews make you read this trash manga and regret even enjoying this show.

In another shows, I could easily grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy you guys starting to despise this sh!t but I might end up vomiting because how bad this show is so I won't do that.

It's not trash(yet) but it's true it's going downhill and it went from me giving it a 10 to me giving it an 8 (guess i like those type of shows) i just hope it gets better but it's very unlikely. It's really dissapointing when anime strats flawless and drops drastically...truly a sad thing to witness
Feb 10, 2019 3:44 AM

May 2015
Momo is such a cute girl that needs love. But I can't believe that after having sex with 30 men, none of them offered her emotional support.
It smells a little bit fishy in here.
anikevinFeb 10, 2019 4:32 AM
Feb 10, 2019 4:04 AM

Dec 2017
nilagoreng said:
For some reason this anime is making me like Rui a lot quicker than the manga did. The manga was really into Hina's side in the beginning
Hey. I want to know, how different is it from the manga? Which one is better, this anime or the manga?

Oh, by the way, I would also prefer nila goreng rather than nila bakar. :)
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 10, 2019 4:27 AM

Dec 2017
anikevin said:
Momo is such a cute and girl that needs love. But I can't believe that after having sex with 30 men, none of them offered her emotional support.
Yep. Because in this kind of story, it has to be only our MC guy who would be capable and willing to solve all the cute girls' problems. :)
I just realized that all of my favorite characters, beside being stunningly beautiful, also happen to be exceptionally skilled murder machines. \('-')/

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 10, 2019 4:43 AM

Nov 2007
danklolihunter said:
shanimebib said:
This is so gonna go downhill soon. I cannot but laugh at those prelim reviews throwing 8s at this trash. I hope those reviews make you read this trash manga and regret even enjoying this show.

In another shows, I could easily grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy you guys starting to despise this sh!t but I might end up vomiting because how bad this show is so I won't do that.

It's not trash(yet) but it's true it's going downhill and it went from me giving it a 10 to me giving it an 8 (guess i like those type of shows) i just hope it gets better but it's very unlikely. It's really dissapointing when anime strats flawless and drops drastically...truly a sad thing to witness

Unfortunately it won't. My experience with the story went from "Oh, that was something rare for a shounen manga! This might be interesting! And the art is beautiful, too!" to "Hmm. I guess it's alright. And the art is beautiful. Everyone looks so pretty!" to "Where the hell is this heading! WTF with this bullshit drama? Surely it's gonna improve!" to "Not that same sh!t again! Seriously! Is there any point in reading this just because of pretty looking characters?!" to "F*ck it! F*ck all the characters! F*ck the story! This garbage is not worth my time anymore!"

I am actually one of those who realized it sooner. I have known people who have regretted having read it much further down the line.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2019 4:59 AM
Aug 2017
Crackersauce said:
Yikes can't say I don't feel bad about Momo, seems obviously quite insecure and damaged; terrible solution to her inner turmoil though. Natsuo had better keep it in his pants though I swear to god.

Also somewhat unrelated but am I the only one who feels slightly uncomfortable/uneasy when I watch this anime? For some reason it just gives me that vibe, even though I've never really felt this way with other shows. Maybe it's because the characters are slightly more realistic? Maybe it's just me though.

Guess we on the same boat! Comrade
Feb 10, 2019 5:35 AM

Jun 2017
In line with the interests of most weabs in this there, I also agree that I don't like Momo but I can't help but feel pity for her, enough about that though. This episode was quite something, Natsuo had to literally put something up Rui's As*. Sick person.... younger sister...., I wonder how long he'll be able to put up with it.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 10, 2019 7:19 AM

Feb 2018
Since i haven't read the mange i thought this anime was going to be around just three of them...

Feb 10, 2019 9:16 AM
Sep 2017
can anyone tell me how many episodes are remaining? ._.
Feb 10, 2019 1:27 PM
Jul 2018
Its weird how he is okay banging Rui but no Momo.
Feb 10, 2019 2:41 PM

May 2016
While it was a good episode they skipped a couple of chapters that were pretty damn important. I'm hoping they've just moved them to another episode. If not skipping those was really stupid.
Feb 10, 2019 3:39 PM

Mar 2017
landofthekwt said:
Did no one notice that Natsuo did a good job of taking care of both Momo and Rui Unfortunately there is another needy woman in the house

This xd Unfortunately that other needy woman is the one with bad influence

DaddyKiwi said:
Its weird how he is okay banging Rui but no Momo.

rip scars
nr101Feb 10, 2019 3:47 PM
Feb 10, 2019 7:28 PM

Oct 2010
Contrary to everyone else here I actually like Momo the most out of all the current female chars. She's got some personality and quirks, which is more than what I can say for deadfish-chan and doroboneko-sensei. I'm sure a better character will come along, but in the meantime gotta say itadakimasu b4 eating dat momo pussy.

Ironically Shuu is the most well put together character. A cheating POS but can't deny this guy's calm and collected af.
Feb 10, 2019 7:49 PM

May 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Ah a genuine slut, just what this anime needed huh...

She's actually a good character though. She doesn't create useless misunderstandings and drama, and she's even really badass and helpful in a certain situation later on. Also, at least her reasoning for sleeping around is understandable.

Feb 11, 2019 4:43 AM

Aug 2017
The suppository scene wtf
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2019 9:17 AM

Aug 2018
Momo is the broken girl that I want to protect, and I'm so glad Natsuo is such a gentleman. Honestly, even I could end up falling for a guy like that. Momo is lucky that he's really nice.

Also, damn, things are really heating up with imouto there D:
Feb 11, 2019 10:25 AM

Aug 2017
Sadaharusenpai said:
A-K-A said:
The suppository scene wtf

In the manga it's actually more graphic xD --- Although you don't actually see the pooper.
lmao just when I was thinking that the "do my back" was a little overkill they juste went and made this scene
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2019 10:37 AM

Aug 2017
Sadaharusenpai said:
A-K-A said:
lmao just when I was thinking that the "do my back" was a little overkill they juste went and made this scene

Suppository scene from the manga:
big oof that's not christian
Feb 11, 2019 2:12 PM

Jun 2016
So the slut is lonely and depressed thats why she uses guys to bang her out of her loneliness,ok.
Feb 12, 2019 12:43 AM

Nov 2013
momo>>>>the other girls
Feb 12, 2019 1:19 AM
Mar 2018
Somniloquy said:
Did she really approach Rui and pretend to be her friend just to get closer to Natsuo?

No, she is just a really stupid slut, nothing more.
Feb 12, 2019 2:30 AM
Jun 2017
well after watching this episode what i can say is that I dont like Momo by the way she is doing with her life, though i understand the reason why she is like that...

anyways Natsuo is a grand slam for today, i mean he take care of rui (ohh that fever scene and the YOUNGER SISTER, SICK PERSON"...) AND the momo part where they are alone in the room. what a lucky guy to be like him. hahaha
Feb 12, 2019 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
I really felt sorry for Momo. She seems terribly lonely and hurt, no wonder she seeks consolation in false intimacy with random guys. I hope her friendship with Rui or perhaps Natsuo will help her find some support. I havent read the manga yet but goddamn I think Momo's voice is really unsuitable. She sounds like a toddler instead of a 17 year-old girl

I feel like the drama regarding Rui, Natsuo and Hina was a bit forced in this episode, but I hope this won't be the case later on.
Feb 12, 2019 7:52 AM

Oct 2015
don't really like this Momo girl, though I can't help but feel bad for her
Feb 12, 2019 7:53 AM
May 2014
electromagneto said:
anikevin said:
Momo is such a cute and girl that needs love. But I can't believe that after having sex with 30 men, none of them offered her emotional support.
Yep. Because in this kind of story, it has to be only our MC guy who would be capable and willing to solve all the cute girls' problems. :)

Well considering a lot of the responses here slut shaming her, it’s not that unrealistic to think that most guys would see those scars and run and talk shit about her to others
Feb 12, 2019 12:55 PM

May 2013
One of the best anime openings hand down, but sadly this anime is not worth that opening. Another one of those harem, boy aimed anime, bleh! But alas, I’m watching it for my own entertainment just to cringe. HATE the main character leading on Momo like that. He’s just the classic horny anime high school boy. I don’t mind Momo, personally I like her better than Sensei. But these female characters are nothing different than other harems. Always having the stupid ditsy characteristics. Lol.
“Listen up, you lowlifes who will never amount to anything!“ -[Mawaru Penguindrum]
Feb 12, 2019 7:52 PM

May 2015
SNDT said:
Somniloquy said:
Did she really approach Rui and pretend to be her friend just to get closer to Natsuo?

Except she isn't.

Feb 12, 2019 7:56 PM
Oct 2016
Momo is easily the worst character I’ve seen in a while. This show is going downhill quick
Feb 13, 2019 12:00 AM
Mar 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
SNDT said:

Except she isn't.

You are probably right. At least slut does it for the money. Momo just likes fucking with every guy she meets.
Feb 13, 2019 5:51 AM

Nov 2014
Dunno about most of you, but it does seem girls of... erm... these types tend to have issues with their families. Momo isn't an exception. God I would love to hear some elaboration on some of her relationships, I think part of the blame does fall on her.

Can't relate with Natsuo, would've totally went for Momo in that situation if I were single (like Natsuo is). Then again, I've had friends who absolutely refuse to bang girls with daddy issues as they think it's exploitative.

Rui not being sure about Natsuo dating another girl is great drama, wonder if their parents will object if it does come down to it?
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Feb 13, 2019 11:53 AM

May 2018
I was watching the supository scene at work and i started laughing lol also, who takes supositories when they're in highschool? The main character shoul've had sex with the girl and then dump her, she doesn't seem to mind.
Feb 13, 2019 5:30 PM

Apr 2018
Hmmmm This episode was quite good. New Character Momo comes along and at first, I thought she was kinda sus.Natsuo should get an award r/niceguys
Feb 13, 2019 8:21 PM

May 2015
SNDT said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Except she isn't.

You are probably right. At least slut does it for the money. Momo just likes fucking with every guy she meets.

No, she was doing it because she was lonely and thought it would make her feel better. Obviously that wasn't working, which is why she doesn't sleep around anymore. Now that she has friends, she doesn't need to. You're really misunderstanding her character.

Feb 14, 2019 2:45 PM

Aug 2018
I like this show because it is very mature for a harem. You don't get many seinen harem's, and when you do it usually isn't very focused on the harem itself. I get really annoyed with immature characters that are complete perverts or just completely dense and get embarrassed when something happens. It makes the characters feel so lifeless. These characters, however, feel extremely real.
Feb 14, 2019 9:23 PM

Aug 2017
Episode 5 in a nutshell:

When a generic MC meets a slut.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 15, 2019 1:06 AM
Mar 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
SNDT said:

No, she was doing it because she was lonely and thought it would make her feel better. Obviously that wasn't working, which is why she doesn't sleep around anymore. Now that she has friends, she doesn't need to. You're really misunderstanding her character.

Right. "I'm not a slut, I was just lonely and sad" It changes everything.
Feb 15, 2019 2:17 AM

May 2015
SNDT said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Right. "I'm not a slut, I was just lonely and sad" It changes everything.

You can be as sarcastic as you want, you're still wrong.

Feb 15, 2019 5:15 AM
Jul 2018
Tell me something, why tf did they have to include the "do the back" and suppository scene? Poor directing choices. Like, I'd have absolutely not included them. They're way too cringy and spoil the mood. Like, who tf is comfortable with their brother sticking up a pill up your...?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

262 by jamesheller9009 »»
Apr 19, 9:06 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2019

155 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 18, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2019

141 by venbals »»
Apr 15, 6:47 PM

» It has a happy ending

removed-user - Mar 11

37 by Kwiatek280 »»
Apr 15, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2019

131 by venbals »»
Apr 13, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.