Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 15, 2019 3:19 PM

Mar 2016
Who is your ideal waifu?
What makes her ideal?
I know you guys have more than one waifu but choose your ultimate one.
NANACHO FOR PRESIDENT
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 15, 2019 3:26 PM

Feb 2013
Yuuko is the cutest, smartest, all around best anime girl!

Jan 15, 2019 3:28 PM

Jan 2015
Hinagiku Katsura

or Michelle after she comes out of her bear costume all sweaty <3
Jan 15, 2019 3:30 PM

Aug 2017
Can't mention my Ideal/1st waifu, so gonna go with the second one lol

Shiki Ryougi.
Jan 15, 2019 3:31 PM

Jun 2014
romagia said:

Are we talking about Yuuko from "Mugen Senshi Valis?"

Jan 15, 2019 3:32 PM

Feb 2013
Seiya said:
romagia said:

Are we talking about Yuuko from "Mugen Senshi Valis?"
she doesnt even have a mal character page but y-yeah
Jan 15, 2019 3:32 PM

Oct 2018
Senjougahara, Hitagi

The self-proclaimed Tsundere with a mouth that can win over any conversation. Never a boring day when you're with her.

(I'm sorry Christina! Q.Q)
Jan 15, 2019 4:04 PM

Aug 2015
Anyone who has more than one waifu should die. They are unfaithful.

An ideal waifu is one that isn't real, because she won't be able to break my heart :'( #realtalk
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Jan 15, 2019 4:57 PM

Jul 2014
This is not something I'd given much thought. I really like Hazuki from Tsukuyomi Moon Phase. (My avatar) But, she can be a little over the top sometimes.

My mind is running through the different harem shows I've watched. I now realise it's hard for me to choose overall so I'm just gonna stick with Hazuki. Lol

Jan 15, 2019 5:21 PM

Mar 2015
My ideal waifu will be someone like her.

My Candies:

My bonus Candies:
Jan 15, 2019 5:25 PM

Oct 2018
I don't have waifu's, I just sorta adopt daughters y'know

Don't worry about being lame now, you were always lame anyway!

Jan 15, 2019 5:29 PM

Aug 2015
Kiriya Aoi the cool and bright idol from Aikatsu.
Jan 15, 2019 6:06 PM

Nov 2017

The ultimate waifu, there's no one better
Jan 15, 2019 6:35 PM

Sep 2017
Haruhi Suzumiya by far.
I know she is somewhat of a bossy bitch and sadly I have to acknowledge that, but when she shows her energetic and quirky personality, the most adorable smile I think I've seen in all of anime, and the most adorable soft side to a kamidere I've ever seen in my life, it gives me the most rewarding feeling ive ever had when it comes towards a waifu. And how can I not forget the concert episode. That episode alone solidified herself as best girl.
Are we really gonna make it..?
Jan 15, 2019 6:57 PM

May 2009
Chihaya Kisaragi, like me...
* is deeply musical.
* takes music very seriously while often ignoring other aspects of show biz.
* can be naturally kinda dour and contemplative by default.
* is sometimes amused by odd jokes.
* is a bit of a loner.
* when living by herself, will cook rather simply.
Avatar character is Gabriel from Gabriel DropOut.
Jan 15, 2019 7:03 PM

Jan 2018
The ideal waifu is Hifumi from New Game

She'll never be topped for me
What a beautiful Duwang
Jan 15, 2019 7:05 PM

Jan 2018
Starchaser said:

The ultimate waifu, there's no one better

Very quality choice m8. Senjyogahara is definitely in my top three and that says a lot since most of the Monogatari girls are top notch.
What a beautiful Duwang
Jan 15, 2019 7:19 PM

Jan 2018
Well, the only girl who's ever able to get into my top 10 favourites of all time is Jibril.
Jan 15, 2019 10:41 PM

Mar 2016
BackstageMage said:
I don't have waifu's, I just sorta adopt daughters y'know
Who is your best daughter? Anzu from Hinamatsuri is my best daughter.
NANACHO FOR PRESIDENT
Jan 16, 2019 12:49 AM

Jul 2015
Misato is best girl in anime and nothing can change my mind here
Jan 16, 2019 1:02 AM

Apr 2015
Hmm normally I would choose Emilia, but when I have to live with my best girl in the real world, then I have to choose a human.

So I choose Natsume Mio from Just Because

- Sweet voice
- Good in school
- diligent learner
- nice personality

-------------

Jus1294 said:
The ideal waifu is Hifumi from New Game

She'll never be topped for me

Yun for the win \o/
Jan 16, 2019 1:06 AM
Nobody

Jul 2013
I wouldn't call her my fav character, But after watching Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome I would feel save to say that a 3d version of Kurokami no Otome would be the perfect waifu to me.

Actually Kana Hanazawa seems like she would be the 3d version of that...huh

Edit: Actually she is a fav character of mine now she will become my wife
ShakaJan 16, 2019 1:36 AM
Jan 16, 2019 11:40 AM

Aug 2018
Kazusa Touma

I guess I'm just a sucker for black haired tsundere/kuudere, the mixture between her aggressive and cold attitude is extremely appealing.
Jan 16, 2019 2:44 PM

Jul 2013
Definitely Hifumin from New Game

A girl that takes a while open her feelings. She's shy at first but when you talk to her she'll open up.

Jan 16, 2019 2:48 PM

Dec 2013
My ideal waifu is a guy. That's a must. ;)
Jan 16, 2019 2:53 PM

Oct 2016
My idea waifu has a penis, and not the futa kind. What I mean is that my ideal waifu is a Husbando.
Jan 17, 2019 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
Rin Tohsaka is my waifu!
She is beautiful, smart, a lil bit of tsun, and overall has a character and ain't just a trope!
Jan 17, 2019 2:16 AM
Jul 2018
If I have to choose something like that...
Maybe not what you guys had expected of me, I guess? Except Yato. xD

Others are more some I only love as characters and I would like many of them (these characters here and a bunch of others in my favs and listed as really like) as people too. Like I would like to have them as friends and the like. Not all tho and for some... I don't even know it. It's usually the case, when they fucked up and done wrong, but I still can understand why.

List of characters I had something similar like a ... crush on? It's usually a mix of personality and appearance for me and like I said... there are others I really like much and find them beautiful too. I just didn't have a "fictional crush" on them or however you want to call that.

Fun story: I didn't even like Levi at first, because dunno... he beat up Eren and I was like "what...asshole", dumb reason I know.

Husbando-edition / Guys going straight for-edition

They both have absolutely great design and there is something "not so clean" about their appearance too, so they don't look too perfect, but very good still. They both have much depth and individuality and a more believable mindset than some other typical anime characters ino.
Also they have a very serious side, but still a good heart and are overall fun to be with, are dorks and cute teases.

They have to share this place with Zuko too, just saying.

Others

Waifu-edition

For Holo: very similar reasons like Yato and Lavi tbh and she's really beautiful too.

Sango was one of my first "anime crushes" and same goes for San and yes the similiraties in their names are coincidence lol. I just liked their personality so much and there is something about their appearance as well. I think little me just sat there: Giiirls. <3

Bishamon is the very good mix of the war goddess and her very motherly and caring side. Also she's so beautiful ofc.

Others
removed-userJan 17, 2019 2:26 AM
Jan 17, 2019 2:18 AM

Mar 2016
MahoMaho88 said:
Rin Tohsaka is my waifu!
She is beautiful, smart, a lil bit of tsun, and overall has a character and ain't just a trope!
Quality waifu and very red for some reason.
NANACHO FOR PRESIDENT
Jan 17, 2019 2:23 AM

Mar 2016
Maneki-Mew said:

Others are more some I only love as characters and I would like many of them (these characters here and a bunch of others in my favs and listed as really like) as people too. Like I would like to have them as friends and the like. Not all tho and for some... I don't even know it. It's usually the case, when they fucked up and done wrong, but I still can understand why.

List of characters I had something similar like a ... crush on? It's usually a mix of personality and appearance for me and like I said... there are others I really like much and find them beautiful too. I just didn't have a "fictional crush" on them or however you want to call that.

Fun story: I didn't even like Levi at first, because dunno... he beat up Eren and I was like "what...asshole", dumb reason I know.

They both have absolutely great design and there is something "not so clean" about their appearance too, so they don't look too perfect, but very good still. They both have much depth and individuality and a more believable mindset than some other typical anime characters ino.
Also they have a very serious side, but still a good heart and are overall fun to be with, are dorks and cute teases.

Others

Waifu-edition

For Holo: very similar reasons like Yato and Lavi tbh and she's really beautiful too.

Sango was one of my first "anime crushes" and same goes for San and yes the similiraties in their names are coincidence lol. I just liked their personality so much and there is something about their appearance as well. I think little me just sat there: Giiirls. <3

Bishamon is the very good mix of the war goddess and her very motherly and caring side. Also she's so beautiful ofc.

Others
I see you like strong women. If you had to pick one which one would you pick?
NANACHO FOR PRESIDENT
Jan 17, 2019 2:30 AM
Jul 2018
Vecko said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Others

Waifu-edition

Others

Not always tbh, but when they have a feminine side too, then uhm yes!
I would say Sango? I don't know why, but that's my first intuition. Maybe because she is more "moderate" - and she has Kirara ... =D
Jan 17, 2019 2:37 AM

Mar 2016
Maneki-Mew said:
Vecko said:

I would say Sango? I don't know why, but that's my first intuition. Maybe because she is more "moderate" - and she has Kirara ... =D
Haha I really liked her when I was a kid.
NANACHO FOR PRESIDENT
Jan 17, 2019 2:58 AM
Jul 2018
Vecko said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Haha I really liked her when I was a kid.

Must love these caring sister instincts + big demon cat + fighting abilities + good character and appearance.

And how could I forget them

They are George from Paradise Kiss and Wei from Mo Dao Zu Shi. George really is somewhat else personality-wise and handsome with a special style. And yes, resist saying he's gorgeous was hard, but in the end I still couldn't...

For others this is the case ...
BackstageMage said:
I just sorta adopt daughters y'know

... and sons.
That's true for Allen, Mika, Homura, Todoroki and Silver and some others maybe. Nanachi, Emma and co too. and all of the Madoka girls and Yukine... I dunno, just this "you poor souls. And / or they somewhat just such I would get along very well too.
removed-userJan 17, 2019 3:28 AM
Jan 17, 2019 6:35 AM
Nov 2018
My ideal waifu is Lucy, just because she's my fav character ever made.
Jan 17, 2019 6:39 AM

Oct 2010
Red hair, feisty, has mommy issues, normal size boobs, soft on the inside yet hard on the outside, always shouts baka.
Give me this and it's a winner for me.
Jan 17, 2019 6:40 AM
Jul 2018
My choice is Hanekawa I'm in love with her, I was fascinated with her before the tiger Arc and after that arc I loved her even more.
I like smart girls
Jan 17, 2019 6:42 AM
Sep 2018
Pico                                                                                                                      
Profile views make me feel loved
Jan 17, 2019 8:30 AM

Sep 2017
He’s cute. He’s t̶a̶l̶l̶. He’s got gorgeous eyes. And a stunning smile. I didn’t say a name, but he popped into your head, didn’t he?
Edward Elric > your waifu

Jan 17, 2019 2:00 PM

Jul 2013
If I can pick anyone, probably Kaoru from Amagami, since she has a lot of positive traits that would probably improve my life. She's beautiful, has a lovely voice, is hardworking, fun to hang with, tomboyish, the right amount of tsundere and is adorable. She's honestly perfect in my book.
Jan 17, 2019 6:40 PM
Jul 2018
Emilia
Cause she is trash
And I like trash
Jan 17, 2019 6:44 PM
Jan 17, 2019 7:12 PM

Nov 2018
Illyricus said:
If I can pick anyone, probably Kaoru from Amagami, since she has a lot of positive traits that would probably improve my life. She's beautiful, has a lovely voice, is hardworking, fun to hang with, tomboyish, the right amount of tsundere and is adorable. She's honestly perfect in my book.

Yet another high quality comment. Exactly like her, women in real life like this are big moods that I run into way too rarely. She's not an anime chick but Aqua from Kingdom Hearts, legit love everything about this character.

Catalano said:
Red hair, feisty, has mommy issues, normal size boobs, soft on the inside yet hard on the outside, always shouts baka.
Give me this and it's a winner for me.

Sounds like Erza with A cups lol.
Jan 18, 2019 5:38 AM

Sep 2011
My ultimate waifu is from a visual novel though.

She has WAY TONS of personalities. She's cute. badass, clumsy, can be cold-hearted, extremely loyal, will do anything for her important ones, always ready to kill her bullies, and a lot more.

She's also very relatable and well-written character. She's not even a fucking Mary Sue unlike the other one.

Jan 18, 2019 9:16 AM

Oct 2017
long and dark haired femme who looks and talks like she could send me to a hospital in a fist fight
[url=https://myanimelist.net/profile/mifti]
[/url]
Feb 4, 2019 6:40 AM

Dec 2015
Mion from K-on. She is so cute! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Feb 4, 2019 8:07 AM

Apr 2017
Congintive said:
Well, the only girl who's ever able to get into my top 10 favourites of all time is Jibril.
Your favorites list makes me want to puke.
Feb 6, 2019 9:56 AM
Aug 2018
Megumi Katou from Saekano

She's perfect, sweet, wants to please others, and is also funny, she's the best
Feb 6, 2019 10:01 AM

Aug 2018
Geez, I can’t decide...So I’ll just pick 4 lol... C.C, Senri Akane, Lucia konohana, and Senjougahara hitagi.
Feb 6, 2019 10:06 AM

Oct 2017
Drovac said:
Senjougahara Hitagi and Yukinoshita Yukino

I'd be down for a threesome

Yukinoshita Yukino is the best waifu.
Feb 6, 2019 10:12 AM
Sep 2014
Tomoko Kuroki, because she is me...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

44 by Saiunknown »»
2 seconds ago

» New anime fans have an extreme inferiority complex and huge beef with older fans

EastIndiaCompany - 17 minutes ago

3 by Spunkert »»
5 minutes ago

» Is there any specific setting or theme you’re biased to

nishant0 - 16 minutes ago

4 by Ishitateso »»
5 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

28 by DigiCat »»
8 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread

Shizuna - 3 hours ago

13 by Lucifrost »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.