Forum Settings
Forums

Which anime character do you hate the most?

New
Dec 29, 2018 3:37 PM

Mar 2018
Which anime character do you hate the most and why? Mine is Issei from Highschool DxD. He is annoying and super cringy. I didn't enjoy Highschool DxD because of him.
Evangelion is shit
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2018 3:44 PM

Apr 2015
Mankanshoku, Mako from kill la kill is the most annoying character i have ever seen

And Orihime from bleach is really annoying too
Dec 29, 2018 3:44 PM

Sep 2014
Dat fugger from IS...his density is bigger than the universe itself

Dec 29, 2018 3:45 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
The vile and disgusting creature known as Bakugou Katsuki.

Too lazy to list the other characters I hate.
Dec 29, 2018 3:49 PM

Feb 2018
Dec 29, 2018 3:51 PM

Jul 2015
Lucy from fairy tail
Ran from Detective conan
Natsuki from kokosake

Well...
Dec 29, 2018 3:57 PM
Apr 2014
Ishihara from Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin. Seriously, such an evil bastard.

Dec 29, 2018 4:06 PM

May 2013
I disliked both main characters from Angels of Death. Could not get myself to appreciate their line of logic.
Truly a Divine Comedy
Dec 29, 2018 4:08 PM
Jul 2017
Shiraume Ume from Ben-To. She literally beats up the main character for no good reason. It adds nothing to the show, and if anything, it kinda takes away from it instead. Other than her, the show is great and fun.
Dec 29, 2018 4:10 PM

Sep 2014
Spinzaku

Its hard for me to dislike characters because that requires them to have a personality and I like characters having that

But fuck spinzaku
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Dec 29, 2018 4:13 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Calm down son, it's just a drawing.

I literally have no time to hate anime characters, it sounds exhausting.
Dec 29, 2018 4:18 PM

Jul 2017
Probably Suzaku, I've never been so close to punching my monitor.

Dec 29, 2018 4:30 PM

Nov 2018
The further One Piece goes on the more I hate Luffy
Dec 29, 2018 4:37 PM
Aug 2016
Zero Two and any other waifu bait trash.
Dec 29, 2018 6:27 PM

May 2017
I can't think of a specific character, but basically any aggressive tsundere girl.
Dec 29, 2018 9:44 PM
May 2016
hatred is a strong feeling, i dislike nakamura from aku no hana quite a bit though
Dec 29, 2018 9:51 PM

Apr 2018
The ones I can't stand the most are Midoriya, Light, L, Luffy, Sanji and the whole cast of school days, I guess
Dec 29, 2018 10:21 PM

Jan 2018
Every character in School Days needs to go jump off a cliff. How Kotonoha was treated still pisses me off.
What a beautiful Duwang
Dec 29, 2018 11:17 PM

May 2016
Yukiteru Amano and Yuno Gasai (well, in reality the whole Future Diary cast but those two specially). Yukki is what people complain about Shinji Ikari but Up to Eleven and without any important reason unlike Shinji. Also, he forgives people too easily to the level of stupidity; specially his father and Yuno herself, who in the end has the most disgusting, nonsensical and toxic relationship I've ever seen.

Yuno is just a crazy yandere girl and if the show left her like that it would be OK. BUT, the fact we are supossed to feel sorry for her when she is a psychopathic murderer who won't hesitate to eliminate anyone and doesn't care about anyone but herself... Also that her backstory makes as much sense as Pop Team Epic so it doesn't even serve to explore her. F*ck Yuno
Dec 29, 2018 11:24 PM

Feb 2018
If I was locked up in a bunker with Sauke and Hitler, and I had a gun with two bullets, I would shoot Sasuke twice.
Dec 29, 2018 11:26 PM

Jan 2016
It's definitely Mutsuki from Tokyo Ghoul;re.
Dec 29, 2018 11:40 PM

Apr 2018
- Excalibur (Soul Eater): Hated this character from the moment he stepped on screen.
- Yukiteru Amano (Future Diary): I hate a ton of characters from this anime, but this whiny POS takes the cake.
- Most characters (Btooom!): Don't really think I need to explain this.

But by far, the most insufferable character IMO is:
Masao Murasako (Shiki): One of my favorite anime tarnished by this dick. I understood his role was to serve as a foil to Natsuno, but around three other characters fulfilled that role too. He ultimately was nothing more than a spoiled and cowardly brat.

Dec 29, 2018 11:52 PM

Mar 2012
Wolfram von Bielefeld - An 82 year old arrogant aristocratic asshole gay tsundere who is after a 15 year old straight boy. Most girls who watch the series immediately fall for his looks and love him but his personality seriously makes me hate him.
Dec 30, 2018 12:00 AM

Jan 2018
Levi-se said:
deku from bnha, most of the characters from sao, , all the characters from aho girl, akko from my little witch academia, lucy/nyu from eflen lied, team rocket from pokemon, violet from violet everygarden, yuuna from yuragi-sou no yuuna-san, ran from detective conan, rem from re:zero, zero two from ditf, aqua from konosuba, most of the characters from kiss sis and all the characters from ousama game

I can already smell the salt you're gunna get from Rem and Aqua lovers lol
What a beautiful Duwang
Dec 30, 2018 12:22 AM

Nov 2017
I don't hate anime characters... they're anime characters :,)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

So many anime, So little time!

Dec 30, 2018 12:45 AM

Apr 2016
I don't really hate her but more like dislike her the most..
Mine from Akame ga Kill (glad that she died in the anime)

Dec 30, 2018 1:02 AM

Feb 2018
I can’t stand mako from Kill la Kill and Suzaku from Code;Geass
Dec 30, 2018 1:20 AM

Jul 2013
I don't remember them since I've been hating so many characters.
にゃす!
Dec 30, 2018 4:13 AM

Oct 2018

Marrine from grancrest just pisses me off
Classy_CassyDec 30, 2018 4:18 AM
Dec 30, 2018 5:05 AM

Sep 2017
Kyouske Kousaka from OreImo.
Are we really gonna make it..?
Dec 30, 2018 5:27 AM

Aug 2015
Nadeko from Monogatari, she's the stereotypical "nice" girl that I really hate acting all cutsy and stuff but she's a bitch all along.
Dec 30, 2018 5:41 AM
Oct 2018
Levi-se said:
deku from bnha, most of the characters from sao, , all the characters from aho girl, akko from my little witch academia, lucy/nyu from eflen lied, team rocket from pokemon, violet from violet everygarden, yuuna from yuragi-sou no yuuna-san, ran from detective conan, rem from re:zero, zero two from ditf, aqua from konosuba, most of the characters from kiss sis and all the characters from ousama game
Levi-se said:

Why you hate team rocket, man?
Seriously nobody hates/Should hate team rocket.
Dec 30, 2018 5:45 AM
Jul 2017
Levi-se said:

You hate Team Rocket???!!!!
How is such a thing possible?????
"You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. Act like it."
"Why don't you eat make up? Then you can be beautiful on the inside too."
"'Sick'? Call me 'twisted'. 'Sick' makes it sound like there's a cure."
"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this god damn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Dec 30, 2018 5:45 AM

Mar 2018
Levi-se said:

How can you hate Rem? She is my favourite female character out of all anime.
Evangelion is shit
Dec 30, 2018 6:23 AM

Jul 2017
My 3 most hated characters ever are Yuki from Mirai Nikki, the dumb as a shoe Ichika from Infinite Stratos and Yuka from 11eyes.
Dec 30, 2018 6:58 AM

May 2017
Raki from Claymore
Naruto from Naruto
Touma Akechi from Saiki Kusuo S2
Hida Shouko from Happy Sugar Life

and many more :)

Dec 30, 2018 7:00 AM

Feb 2015

This guy is probably the most hated of all
Insert Text Here
Dec 30, 2018 7:00 AM

Aug 2018
Trebol from One Piece
Nakai from Bakuman
Miura from Bakuman 2
Dec 30, 2018 7:01 AM
Mar 2018
Hachiman (oregairu)
Every one (hyouka)
Dec 30, 2018 7:08 AM

Jul 2014
It'd take too long to review all of the shows I have watched, but, right now, the character I can't stand the most is Bakugou. Every time I see him on screen or hear Deku, who's clearly locked in some sort of Stockholm Syndrome-esque relationship with Bakugou, pronounce his admiration for the explosive lunatic I get deeply annoyed. He seriously drags the show down. If he were/had become a villain, the show would probably be ten times better.
Dec 30, 2018 7:09 AM

May 2016
People in this thread have listed characters I hate (Shou Tucker, Griffith, etc.), but specifically characters I LOVE to hate because they're so well-written at being complete douches, which just means they're really good characters. These characters don't really belong in my list of characters I hate, because they feel really good to throw some scorn at.

No, what belongs on this list for me is characters I hate simply because they're insufferable to watch or are poorly-written and idiotic. So basically, the casts of Lucky Star, ERASED, and Elfen Lied. Except Satoru's mom, she was cool.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Dec 30, 2018 7:13 AM
Dec 2013
Ringo Oginome from Mawaru Penguindrum. Can't stand her.
Dec 30, 2018 7:22 AM
Feb 2014
Don't feel like writing a wall of text again so i'll copy it from a similar post i made previously:

Sayaka Miki from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica:

Misaki and Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Misaki has to be the most despicable Shoujo heroine i have ever seen!

Everyone in Durarara!!(Except Celty)

Yes, this includes Shizuo, Izaya, Kida etc.

Especially that fucking obsessed girl and the psycho guy who's the brother of the scientist chic.

Now, let me elaborated, first off

Then we have Anri, who like all of the characters in Durarara!! actually, except for Celty, has no redeeming qualities whatsoever and is just a boring cardboard cutout who somehow manages to make all the guys fall in love with her, for no good reason, despite her not even being anything special, this isn't even a harem so you have no excuses there, she isn't even pretty, just an ugly bob cut megane with big breasts, there are tons of better looking and more interesting anime girls than her!

Then we have the cowardly asshole Kida who
fucking cunt of a friend!!! >:(

Izaya is just a manipulative, deceitful, arrogant, power hungry, crazy bastard that deserves to die in a fire period.

Shizuo is another crazy one, litterally will lift and throw a truck at your head without warning for "irritating him" has no regard for anyones saftey, even tried to kill his own brother, for something he said, i rest my case. He's very violent and aggressive, just another psychopath like the rest of the dysfunctional cast that makes up this shit excuse of an anime.

The main leads of Byousoku 5 Centimeter, fucking retarded and immature idiots!
FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!!! >:(

Risa from D.N Angel,

Shuurei from Saiunkoku Monogatari, one of the worst "romances" i have ever seen, first off,

Ringo Oginome from Mawaru Penguindrum, another big bitch who only used and abused poor Shouma who was only trying to talk sense into her thick as fuck skull, but she acted like a big bitch to him whenever they interacted and couldn't give a damn about anything he said, even though he was almost always right, then, suddenly,

Maya from Samurai Flamenco, Maya is nothing but a selfish, arrogant, vain and stuck up bitch,

Kiichi from Karneval, She's a big stuck up, arrogant bitch who looks down on others and thinks she's sooo "special" I would totally ram her in the ground if i could.

Kohina from Gugure Kokkuri-san!, Stupid doll with no emotions whatsoever, she doesn't appreciate anything Kokkuri does for her,

Yuuko from Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. She would just strip naked whenever she had the chance to get Teiichi's attention, and let's not talk about all those not so accidental boob grabs and falling on top of him, sorry excuse for a relationship just to shove tons of ecchi down your throat....blargh! >_<

Main girl from Chocotan!

Lydia from Hakushaku to Yousei.

And that's not including all the villains i hate and other characters i didn't feel like including right now, but my list is long lol.
DauphineDec 31, 2018 10:17 AM
My Shoujo, Josei and Female targeted anime adaptations starting from 2017+ stacks:

Part 1: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9181
Part 2: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9195
Part 3: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9225
Part 4: https://myanimelist.net/stacks/9280
Dec 30, 2018 7:24 AM
Sep 2018
Sanji , brook , nami , chopper / one piece
elizabeth , mileodas / nanatsu
all characters from karakuri circus
sakura , sasuke / naruto
simon / guren lagan
ـ
i cant say how i feel when i see this fuckin characters
Dec 30, 2018 7:31 AM
Jul 2018
I wouldn't say I hate any of them but I have a strong dislike of Oikawa from Haikyuu. Also Toga from bnha, she is creepy.
Dec 30, 2018 7:35 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
mayoshi from steins gate
All shounen characters (gon,luffy,naruto,goku,...etc)
and more
Dec 30, 2018 7:37 AM
Nostalgia Addict

Feb 2018
Shapeless_Boy said:
Sanji , brook , nami , chopper / one piece
elizabeth , mileodas / nanatsu
all characters from karakuri circus
sakura , sasuke / naruto
simon / guren lagan
ـ
i cant say how i feel when i see this fuckin characters

karakuri circus
lol 🤣😂😂
like me 😀
Dec 30, 2018 7:49 AM

Nov 2013
Honestly getting through Nichijou was a slog because of how much the main characters annoyed me. Especially Hakase, that child needs to be put into the trash.
Dec 30, 2018 7:52 AM

Apr 2016
Aisaka Taiga. To think that I once loved Toradora so much that I rated it a 9.
But I was young back then. Once I rewatched it, I realized that Taiga is one of the worst tsundere I've ever seen. I fuckin hate her.
Dec 30, 2018 9:05 AM

Apr 2018
Akabane_Atalai said:
Raki from Claymore
Naruto from Naruto
Touma Akechi from Saiki Kusuo S2
Hida Shouko from Happy Sugar Life

and many more :)

I can't hate Raki, but thing that I can knock him on was:

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » whats the severity of social stigma for anime and its fans now a days?

deg - 30 minutes ago

3 by _cjessop19_ »»
5 seconds ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

37 by vampirismsxc »»
14 seconds ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

114 by vampirismsxc »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

86 by vampirismsxc »»
6 minutes ago

» Why male characters tend to have more interesting personalities than female characters?

Alpha_1_Zero - 21 minutes ago

2 by deg »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.