Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 23, 2018 1:32 PM
Dec 2018
It was beautiful. Nothing more to say
Dec 23, 2018 3:26 PM

Jun 2016
No lie this was on my favorite animes of this year and Cait is one of the most interesting characters that Ive seen in a while.

When he started dancing like mf I flippin died of laughter MY MANS THAT SCENE HAD ME DEAD

overall this was a great series the comedy throughout was consistent and the romance didnt feel liked it ever fizzed out.

Would love to see 2nd season no lie
Dec 23, 2018 3:44 PM
Dec 2018
This anime made me realize to fight for my true love and it gave me a courage to fight until the end this is the best romcom anime of all time I will spread this anime to my friends because I want them to feel the best romcom anime of all-time
Dec 23, 2018 4:24 PM
Jan 2018
Honestly, I am pretty sad, bc if you look at the opening it shows Romeo and his brother fighting, but that scene is never in the show. It's a different setting from their first fight, so that's how I know there is supposed to be another one.
Dec 23, 2018 7:11 PM
Dec 2017
Overall 8/10 for me 😊😊😊
Dec 23, 2018 8:55 PM

May 2010
I'd love to see the rep go head to head with each other.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 23, 2018 9:46 PM
Jan 2016
I loved that anime, hope it someday receive a second season, and that ending was great without shadow of doubt!

I am glad that finally Persia said that loves Inuzuka, was an adorable moment, matching rings as birthday gift was an excelent idea from Inuzuka!

Their sword battle was really intense and awesome!

I liked that Inuzuka decided to become a prefect, to change their academy, and if persia became a prefect too with him, they can finally their with their first name!

Last scene on boat was really romantic, beautifull and adorable but would be wonderfull a kiss scene with both!

I will miss this wonderfull art, and will miss that amount of interesting characters like my favourites Persia, Hasuki, Char they are all adorable, of couse Persia is the godess of cuteness! And Unuzuca's inocense is really funny! Loved the comedy in this anime aswell, i laught a great amount of times!
Dec 23, 2018 9:50 PM

Nov 2017
TsuzukuHunter2nd said:

Score: 8/10
Best girl : Char
(yeah, Char-hime is really do very much for Inuzuka and Persia's relationship. In addition, she doesn't have feeling for Inuzuka, so she can't be distracted by her feeling, unlike what happen to Hasuki. Char deserve this spot)

I see... you're like to play S&M with Char.... :p

- i was really hoping that they're really stab each other.

THIS....
Now Loading.....
Dec 24, 2018 3:37 AM

May 2017
Can some one tell me on which chapter the anime ends in manga ?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2018 9:34 AM

Feb 2014
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

I second this. Really want to know which chapter exactly the anime ends.
Dec 25, 2018 4:29 PM

Aug 2018
Does someone know if the soundtrack has been released?
This anime has a lot of amazing ost
Dec 26, 2018 1:42 AM

Mar 2009
Despite the two being separated because of their class - and the last episode - this didn't have too much in common with the actual Romeo and Juliet. Not that I was really expecting it to. I was just hoping it'd be a decent rom-com and it certainly was that. Loved all the characters, personally. The girls were great. And it was a fun show for the Fall season.

Char, please step on me.
Dec 30, 2018 4:32 AM

Nov 2014
Really wonderful and satisfying final episode for 12 ep series, Great OP and good ED i think. The show itself is really cute, funny, and enjoyable with a great romance.

They really great on implementing "romeo juliet" thingy into this romcom/school series, i really excited on how good they adjust it and it really fit my taste on romcom/school genre (with great comedic portion) and surprisingly good simple/short action as well (prop for any sword battle in this anime xD). Character development is also good for most of the notable character, i wish there are another ship beside the main one (romioxjuliet), pro'ly scott with hasuki or char with maru :D.

IMO, with quite many genres that mixed in this series, they really divide each genre portion really well, the portions of romance,comedic,action is pretty great for me. I really enjoyed it very much.

it seems there's still a long road for romio and juliet looking from this final episode. i heard this anime just reach about chp 19 manga and the manga itself already on chp 80's or something. I'm not really hoping too much since i know how this "industy" works, but i really wish for a sequel and continuation.

this series already had a great start and great end for 12 ep anime i think, well it'll be ok for a little hope on a "sequel" :D.

Overall,i really enjoyed this. really wishing for a sequel ( or maybe i'll read the manga :3), 10/10 for me.

r16fourarmDec 30, 2018 10:00 AM
Dec 30, 2018 6:06 AM
May 2018
i hope for an ova.

all was mediocre.

love to see more surprising events but im still satisfied.
Dec 30, 2018 2:52 PM

Mar 2016
Mormegil said:

Char, please step on me.

You know your kinks too well my friend. Char is great “step on me” material lmao.

Anyways, as a manga reader, this was a great adaptation of the manga. I should get back to it and continue reading it.

8/10
Dec 31, 2018 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
AnimeJunky said:
Romeo and Persia should have just told everyone the truth and anyone who didn't like it could fuck off. Social statuses keeping people from being together are just idiotic. I hope this gets a second season.
Easier said than done. Why do you think Airu was soooo harsh? He doesn't want the family name to be sullied. There was previous couple who got their truth found out and was forced to drop out. Not by school rules but by pure peer pressure.
Dec 31, 2018 5:40 AM
Jul 2018
FireFistYK said:
So glad that this got a perfect adaptation! Now I want to see the whole manga being adapted as it seems to be heading into endgame territory. But of course, this probably won't get another season cause Japan being Japan
which chapter you are on?
Dec 31, 2018 5:43 AM
Jul 2018
shimada_m said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

shimada_m said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

The anime ends with chapter 19. But read from the beginning it's possible and read it from manga rock. The rest of the version stop at 47 for some reason. I don't know anywhere else.
Jan 1, 2019 4:35 AM

Jun 2017
Ah, this show, this sweet diabetes inducing show, which made me smile, worry and etc has finally reached its end, this show is really good despite the common tropes we've seen, it's good for what it is, a rom-com. It successfully met a lot of what I've expected from it. This episode was sweet, because they finally made up, it was also tense because they nearly got found out and that swordfight between Persia and Inuzuka, wew, close call, I really thought that they won't come out unscathed, but well, all's well that ends well. That boat scene was a really fitting for an ending, the scenery was calm, the night was beautiful and it has a relaxing feel to it. It was on overall good show.
8/10
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Jan 1, 2019 6:20 PM

Oct 2008
It was a nice finale S1 episode...hope there's S2
what? Romio wants to be Fugboi? did they mean Fuccboi? (Fuck Boy) bwahahaha!
4/5.
8/10.

Jan 2, 2019 12:56 AM

Sep 2013
This arc in the manga was released a long time ago but Im pretty sure a lot of the scenes and events were anime original. The sword fight and infirmary scene is in the manga though. Anyway, I think this was a decent adaptation overall. I like how the relationship of the main characters were established early that's what drew me to read the manga in the first place. The manga doesnt seem to be ending any time soon. I hope this adaptation will get more people to support the manga.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jan 3, 2019 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
Series that I was going to drop but that eventually proved to be sufficient, nothing innovative but good to spend some time. Final that opens to a possible second season.
Jan 4, 2019 2:47 AM
Jan 2017
Peruchan so f*ckin Cute.. 1000%
Jan 4, 2019 2:49 AM
Jan 2017
EmperorAlfred said:
Ah, this show, this sweet diabetes inducing show, which made me smile, worry and etc has finally reached its end, this show is really good despite the common tropes we've seen, it's good for what it is, a rom-com. It successfully met a lot of what I've expected from it. This episode was sweet, because they finally made up, it was also tense because they nearly got found out and that swordfight between Persia and Inuzuka, wew, close call, I really thought that they won't come out unscathed, but well, all's well that ends well. That boat scene was a really fitting for an ending, the scenery was calm, the night was beautiful and it has a relaxing feel to it. It was on overall good show.
8/10
Haha same here........
Jan 6, 2019 1:57 AM

Oct 2009
Enjoy this more than expected xD
A lot of likable characters ~_~ but I wished they could get more screen time :(
Hope there is season 2 to see Inuzuka as a prefect.
Jan 18, 2019 3:06 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Nurguburu said:
Good ending. It was a good show despite the weak start. 6/10 for the anime.

The start of the anime wa actually good, it just stagnated a bit during the middle, but thankfully, the best was left for the last.

It was too soon for the world to know about them, the whole thing with his brother was left unresolved... meh for that.

Very cute ending.
This series has its faults for sure, but remains as a very fun romcom to watch despite that, and if you havent seen many anime in your life yet, I could totally understand some people really finding this as one of the best things they ever watched, it is a really solid watch overall.

Probably will never get S2 neither, maybe I will give manga a try someday.
Feb 25, 2019 8:57 PM

Jan 2014
I wasn't expecting much before I started watching this, but now this has to be one of my favorite RomComs! So many fluffy moments and none of the characters fell flat, not to mention that all of the designs were beautiful.
It's rare that I love both the main male lead and female lead, Inuzuka's loyalty never faltered and Persia was extremely understanding ;u; Hoping for a 2nd season in the future!
Feb 28, 2019 6:45 AM
Mar 2017
I enjoyed every single episode and that swordfight scared me. Well looking forward for the 2nd Season of this series. 8/10
Mar 4, 2019 10:57 PM

Mar 2010
The start was strong, but unfortunately it got worse with time. Don't get me wrong, it was still cute, but I was disappointed about the fact that Juliet was mostly passive throughout the entire anime and didn't do much in order to change the world even though it was her dream. She only really did something during the Sports Festival and at the very end. I also hoped for more interactions between Romio and Juliet as leaders of their respective factions; that could have been awesome.

That being said, the end was nice even if it was inconclusive.

7/10. The characters were still cute af and it was genuinely hilarious at times.
Mar 5, 2019 6:49 AM
Apr 2016
Oh damn, accusations fell on them, that was crazy, Romio & Juliet used the craziest method to stop those accusations, and even succeed... Good & awesome ending.
Mar 7, 2019 10:55 PM
Sep 2011
I like where it is going so I looked up the manga and read through 80+ chapters and damn I LOVE IT!! The anime cover up to chapter 18, and you will be surprised with the building and development after that, which all lead to a very climaxing moment in the late chapter 80s. Beautifully done manga :)
Mar 8, 2019 11:58 PM

Jun 2011
Extremely disappointing! A lot to unload ugh..

First off, the series was cute, it was really cute until they decided from the very beginning that it was gonna just be about how cute it is. There's no substance to their relationship other than showing the audience how cute they can be as a couple. The whole show was Inuzuka obsessing over his newfound waifu, not much went deeper into their actual relationship beside the superficial ones. Why did Persia accept Inuzuka's confession? We can only speculate.

Every single time Persia cries, despite wanted to be seen as a strong individual, I stop watching the series for days. It doesn't make any sense that if you wanted to be seen as not weak, doesn't want to be looked down upon, but then still try your hardest at making a really cute crying face.. instead, you probably should have toughen up and not cry over every single little thing, ay? The depth there is staggeringly nonexistent.

Then the series at the end tried to be really dramatic about it, trying to draw resemblance to the tale of Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare, but forgot that this series was comedic the whole way. It was very hard for me to take it seriously without cringing..

The comedy was meh too, as well as the characters. I expected more from the series based on the premise.. it turned out to be a (pseudo) harem rather than a good romantic comedy.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 14, 2019 7:35 AM

Apr 2011
It was a nice ending. But I can't seem to like the series so much. Well, it has its moments. I kinda wish Romio both date Persia and Hasuki but it ain't gonna happen sadly.

6/10
Apr 15, 2019 2:24 AM

Aug 2016
I don't know why I watched this. I tend to avoid romance animes because that loveydovey stuff isn't for me. Despite saying that, i enjoyed every bit of this anime. It was freaking hilarious to me.

it also seems that they spent all of their money on seiyuus and ran out of budget for the art on some scenes so I wonder if that's the reason for some of the low scores. But who cares about the art and animation if the content is good.

Idk, some people are too harsh.
May 9, 2019 9:24 PM

Oct 2014
I find it hard to enjoy this knowing they are doomed to be miserable. The show doesn't even pretend like there's any outcome other than misery.
May 19, 2019 3:58 PM

Oct 2012
Didn't liked the ogre part but other than that it was pretty much satisfying conclusion.. and one which can be continued further with following season (although highly unlikely).
Somehow I kinda liked those two, Hasuki and Char included. Other characters well, don't care too much about them (and some of them are straight out annoying cockblockers). Wang sisters are just one exception I guess.

Kinda expected anime-original ending (what would have actually happened if they acknowledge the love towards each other in front of everyone and run away together? they could at least gave them an example to follow). But this ending wasn't bad either.

Now onto the reading of the manga I guess cause I want more of this.

6/10
May 24, 2019 6:39 AM

Aug 2018
What is this absurd.. ;D This show's comedy is great at times.. ;p Though, some of what happens feels pretty chaotic and unbelievable, even as asspull at times.. But, well.. I guess, this show's stronger side is comedy, maybe you don't have to take seriously the stuff going..
Inuzuka made plans going so far into the future.. Damn.. And big respect for that, honestly..
Overall, this anime was all over the place.. It was more on the positive side, though, enjoyability outweighted it's minuses..
Jun 13, 2019 12:11 PM

Jan 2016
It was much better than I thought. the comedy was gr8. and my best character is Persia.
Jun 25, 2019 10:20 AM

Feb 2019
An awesomely-executed ending episode. They really did it right with this. Emotional, funny, and intense. Gotta say this show has a lot going for it.

That scene on the balcony was just the best. Finally, they made up and poured out all their feelings. Seeing both of them so happy was just bliss, especially when Juliet just seemed so happy to be sitting next to Romio and leaning on his shoulder.

Then we transitioned to the most intense (and at a certain point hilarious) interrogation and also a very intense duel. The interrogation was nerve-wracking, although when Airu brought out the bra it was hilarious, especially seeing Juliet's reaction. But that fight, damn. It was REALLY satisfying to see and hear the swords clash though, it felt really on point. I really enjoyed watching that intense duel, definitely well-animated. But Hasuki's scream really was scary, it didn't feel like a funny or half-serious scream, it totally felt like a real, honest scream of terror. Even made me shiver.

But then we were greeted with one of the sweetest scenes in that infirmary. Matching rings. When he knelt and put the ring on Juliet's finger it really looked like he was proposing marriage though, lol. But it was a very wholesome moment and I am glad we got to see them so relieved and relaxed after all that conflict and tension. And Romio dying from happiness was hilarious.

So it seems they're wrapping up all the loose ends so that this anime won't end on a cliffhanger since I think they don't know whether there's going to be a second season. Good on them for making such a great and conclusive ending for the first season while keeping it open for a second season!

That last scene wasn't in the manga, was it? I don't seem to recognise it. But damn, it was one of the best scenes I have ever watched. The sky and water were so beautiful, and their dialogue too. When Juliet put the ring on Romio's finger, wow. And then after he fell into the water and she was pulling him up by the hand, their rings glistened in the moonlight. I had goosebumps. It was so beautiful and gorgeous, what a great scene! Definitely worthy of a capture and wallpaper!

Overall, a great adaptation of the manga. I didn't have much expectations due to the low score and seemingly lower art quality than the manga. Don't get me wrong, it looks great, but the manga looks even better. I just wanted to watch it because this series is my favourite manga series, but I'm glad that it exceeded my expectations! The show got a whole lot better as the episodes went on until it was a great one by this last episode.

I really hope there'll be a second season. This adaptation truly deserves to be continued, especially because all the best parts start from this intense arc! Everything awesome, heartbreaking, heartwarming, intense happen after this. I really really really hope there'll be a second season! Praying for that.

Whether there's going to be another season or not, people who've watched the anime should really continue with the manga! They adapted it so faithfully that you can just continue from what I heard is chapter 19 and you'd start right where we left off here. But I personally recommend reading it from the start, if not to see and appreciate the original, to enjoy the beautiful artwork! Go and read it if you haven't!
Jul 11, 2019 7:42 PM
Jul 2019
The last episode was truly enjoyable! Although season 2 is highly unlikely, I liked how the anime wrapped season 1 up (intimate moment in the boat, the verbal reciprocation of Inuzuka's feelings by Persia and Inuzuka resolving to become a prefect) However, I do feel sad for Hasuki, given her unwavering support and love for him :(
Jul 14, 2019 1:38 AM

Nov 2011
7/10

Overall, this was a pretty good watch and I enjoyed the twist to the Romeo x Juliet story in anime form. I think most of the characters feel pretty static except for Inizuka, Persia and Hasuki, but it was completely justifiable. Those three characters really carried the show and it is really just all about them. Hell, I still feel conflicted as I kind of want Hasuki to come out on top, but Persia is just amazing too.The other characters are nice too, but those three really make it.

For a RomCom it was pretty solid! Now to move onto the manga!
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 21, 2019 3:32 AM

Dec 2012
THE ENDING IS SO PERFECT!

Oct 13, 2019 1:59 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
This is the best romeo and juliet thing ever, the ending is great like the entire show.
Persia is so cute.
Mar 15, 2020 9:53 AM
Oct 2012
Kind of over the top but good enough I guess. Would have given 10 out of 10 if they actually stabbed each others then kissed before dying.. but I guess it's impossible for shonen anime
Apr 5, 2020 7:46 AM

May 2016
7/10 for me, the first 9 episodes were praiseworthy but last 3 kinda meh ed the experience for me.
May 8, 2020 7:15 PM
Mar 2020
You guys will hate me, but I think a better ending would have been the girl killing the dude and the girl kills herself or they both kill each other.
Sep 25, 2020 3:20 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
That was a fun little ride, went by really fast. Of course I wish there was more, but I also appreciate it for being short and sweet. It continues onward from chapter 19, correct?

Gave it an 8, not because there's anything mind-blowingly special or unique about it, but this type of stuff is my cup of tea and I had a blast while going through this even though it was short-lived. No overly annoying characters is always a huge plus in my book, so kudos to them for that.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 17, 2021 4:07 PM

Aug 2018
Pretty fast-paced and intense finale! I really loved the Romio and Juliet declarations to each other, they trully fell true love for each other. The sword fight scene was so intense, I wasn't expecting something like that to happen, and it's really interesting to see how it played out!

This anime actually grew a lot on me over the episodes, and I actually really enjoyed it! After watching the 1st episode, I thought it would be another non-sense anime with a lot of fanservice, but while it does have a lot of fanservice, the plot of this anime was quite surprising, specially the deepness of the story, and it trully embodies that "Romio and Juliet" concept. I really enjoyed watching it, and now I don't know which score to give! I am really between a 7 and a 8 out of 10.
Although the anime had a quite beautiful and meaningful ending, they still left some things to look forward in the story, therefore, I would love to see this anime getting a 2nd season! I want to see Romio's journey in becoming a prefect, and to see what Juliet intends to do while Romio goes after that goal.
Mar 28, 2022 7:05 PM
May 2021
Ok I really don't like the action scenes of this anime feels like action scenes are unnecessary and cringe.I would have like it more even there were less action scenes .
Overrall 5/10.
Jul 28, 2022 8:08 AM

Jun 2021
I don't know but this anime make me remember this song several times

18:22
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standin' there
On a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know
That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while, oh oh
'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
I was beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
Romeo, save me, they're tryna tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
Oh, oh
I got tired of waiting
Wonderin' if you were ever comin' around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said
Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said, "Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 02? ( 1 2 )

CrunchyAnime - Dec 21, 2018

86 by Taha10kazmi »»
Apr 16, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

59 by Narity_ »»
Jan 29, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

103 by Narity_ »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Favourite Character ?

lightning_angad7 - Jan 6

13 by nekoha33 »»
Jan 9, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

45 by nanajp »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.