Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 31, 2018 5:48 PM

Feb 2015
Juuni Kokuki. So much potential...
Oct 31, 2018 5:51 PM

Mar 2018
FMAB - I could watch this nearly forever (if the quality stayed consistent).
Aria - Origination had an awesome ending and Avvenire was nice, but how could I not want more of it?
Love Live! School Idol Project - I could literally watch this series forever...
Hyouka - S2 never? :(
Oct 31, 2018 5:52 PM

May 2014
Baccano. There's so much more content that could be animated.
Oct 31, 2018 5:55 PM
Feb 2017
I would say kuroko no basket. There is a potentiel for 2 years of the highschool. I would like to see the generation of miracle in full potentiel or they play against each other โค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ
Oct 31, 2018 6:11 PM

Dec 2016
I wasn't expecting to be the first to say Flip Flappers, it have a nice epsodic feeling to it but it didn't last long as the producers tried to go to an climax that wasn't that amazing. More eps could bring more of the meat of the storie and fix some lose end.

And I'm pretty sure that everyone who likshowhe show would appreciate to see more crazy and colorful worlds
heh.
Oct 31, 2018 6:16 PM

Aug 2007
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun comes almost immediately to mind here. I'll also say Re-Zero I suppose, though more out of curiosity for that one than anything.
Oct 31, 2018 6:30 PM

Aug 2018
I only wish for some shows to have animated the full source. But if a show has a real end I'm fine, if you force to make it longer most of the times it ends with the show destroyed by that extra.
Oct 31, 2018 6:36 PM

Nov 2011
I’ll opt for a top five because why not.

1. Pandora Hearts
2. Space Brothers
3. Akatsuki no Yona
4. Hunter x Hunter (2011)
5. Spice & Wolf

An honorable mention goes to Re:Zero.
Oct 31, 2018 6:41 PM

May 2016
Angel Beats, Akatsuki no Yona, Princess Nine, Kino's Journey 2003, Berserk 1997, Houseki no Kuni, Battle Angel Alita, Violet Evergarden, Little Witch Academia, Mob Psycho 100, One Punch Man, Gunbuster, Death Parade, WataMote, Chihayafuru, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Black Lagoon, Hajime no Ippo, Midori Days, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

giv nao plz

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Oct 31, 2018 6:45 PM

May 2018
Devilman Crybaby

It's okay that things go fast even in manga, seems like everything happen less than a week.

I mean,10 episodes it's okay but everything seems so cruelly dragged, could be at least over 24 episodes or two seasons

what calms me is that the story is good and can be told in other ways in other anime or OVAs, and with enough duration
Oct 31, 2018 7:02 PM

Jul 2013
Btoom definitely.

I mean I was curious on how will they get out tbh, but nooo they gave us the "read the manga ending". I would also say Deadman Wonderland despite doing the same thing, but I actually read the manga there and I actually found that one better than the anime

Oct 31, 2018 7:05 PM

Aug 2017
*Madoka Magica.

*Death Parade.

*Re:zero.

*Konosuba.

*Asobi Asobase.

*Planet With.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 31, 2018 7:48 PM

Jul 2013
Akatsuki no Yona, they cut it off just as Yona was starting to become badass

Baccano - it's good as it is, but i just want more (and they have the material to make more)

Darker than Black - wish season 1 was longer instead of adding that whole mess that was season 2

Hataraku Maou-sama - it's funny, it's entertaining, it's too short

Problem Children - 10 episodes is too short for this

Katekyo Hitman Reborn - wish it was extended 2-3 more arcs so they match with the manga

Haikyuu - yes it has 3 seasons but I want season 4

Irregular at Magical High School - I want more OP oni-sama dammit

Yuri on Ice - I want to see more character interactions of what happens after the competition and I want to see Victor skate again
Oct 31, 2018 8:41 PM

Jun 2014
No Game No Life is a really good series and deserves a full adaptation.

I enjoyed D.Gray-Man, but it never got a proper ending for the anime (being part of the 90s hiatus trio). And Hallow felt so disconnected.

Several years ago, I would have said Air Gear. But then I read the manga, and realized they ended the anime at the perfect time, just before the manga's story turned into trash.

Oh, and Natsume Yuujinchou. There's no such thing as "too many seasons" for Natsume Yuujinchou.
Oct 31, 2018 9:05 PM

Oct 2018
Log Horizon, nyaaturally.

But assuming we are discussing series which have actually ended, I would have to say Angel beats. For such a beloved anime, it was very rushed with many characters longing for proper character development and closure.
{~๐•ธ๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–‘๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–Š ๐–‰๐–” ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–š๐–’ ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–Š๐–˜~}
Nov 1, 2018 1:15 AM

Jun 2016
Darker than black

Psycho pass

Kuroko no basket

Claymore

Nov 1, 2018 1:23 AM

Aug 2018
D-Frag because its funny af 12 eps + OVA was not enough for me XD
and Oregairu because last ep end in the cliffhanger so i want a proper closure of this wonderful series PLEASE
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Nov 1, 2018 1:27 AM
Aug 2015
Puella Magi. I really like it, but I feel it deserved to be 2 cour, so much potential
Nov 1, 2018 1:37 AM

Oct 2018
Death Note
No Game, No Life
maybe Angel Beats, Hataraku maó-sama...
Nov 1, 2018 2:06 AM

Mar 2013
A lot of them actually.
I feel like most of the series I like rarely are finished and simply run their course as manga.
Most series I take a liking to may not get a second season but a lot of the shows I don't like get 3rd or 4th seasons...
Nov 1, 2018 2:09 AM

Jan 2018
Probably Prison School,that shit is hilarious,sad that it's not getting season 2
Nov 1, 2018 5:41 AM

Jul 2016
BourBon-7so said:
"Sakamichi no Apollon"

"Samurai Champloo"

enjoyed both of them

same here man!

samurai champloo ended too fast, i hope we get a movie at some point :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2018 6:03 AM
Aug 2017
Black lagoon.
Black lagoon.
Black lagoon.
I need more black lagoon in my life.
I WANT MORE BLACK LAGOON!!!!!!
Nov 1, 2018 6:27 AM

Dec 2016
FMA03 could have benefited from a longer run. The last string of episodes felt really rushed, with the last one being kinda abrupt.

The same for The Vision of Escaflowne (1996).
Nov 1, 2018 6:32 AM
Aug 2017
First ones that come to mind...

Sket dance because they never completed the adaptation. The last few manga arcs are awesome and close a lot of loose threads.

Kuragehime because they rushed an overly-simple ending and didn't get to the next major story arc.

Koi to Uso because they went into filler material too quickly and I reckon it would've been better had they spaced this out more with actual plotlines. Or maybe just waited a little longer to adapt it?
Nov 1, 2018 6:32 AM

Aug 2016
Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 should have been about 5 episodes longer so the final act didn't feel as rushed as it did.

Angel Beats should have been two cours in order to flesh all the characters out and possibly build its world better.

Yuuki Yuuna Yuusha no Shou should have been 12 episodes long so that Sonoko's relationship with the other girls is properly fleshed out and the story progresses in a more natural way.

White Album 2 should have more episodes to adapt the rest of the VN.

Plastic Memories should have another cour since the second half barely used the setting the first half went through the trouble of establishing.

Those are the ones that immediately come into my mind.
Who are you and why do you show your hostility towards a complete stranger whom you've not once spoken with before. Are you seriously asking to get blocked? Well, if that's what your intent is; to tempt me into throwing hands with someone as lowly and insignificant as you, then i may grant your wish provided you articulate yourself a bit better when trying to spite a person of my wavelength.
Nov 1, 2018 6:33 AM
Jul 2018
Hunter x hunter definitly lol, there is so much potential but sadly the mangaka is taking a 1 year hiatus every other week and of course Mushishi.
Nov 1, 2018 6:46 AM
Mar 2018
Definitely Hunter X Hunter. It needs to continue.
Nov 1, 2018 6:49 AM
ๅญ”็œŸใƒปใ‚ณใ‚ฆใƒžใ‚ณใƒˆ

Jun 2017
I have loads that I’d love more of but I’ll just list a few down here.

- Re Zero: More Re Zero is bliss, I seriously can’t wait for the inevitable Season 2 to come already.
- Akatsuki no Yona: I wasn’t the biggest fan of Season 1 but if Season 2 is to be around 2 cours, it’ll be lit! I’m a manga reader now, and I absolutely loved the arcs right after Season 1.
- SanGatsu no Lion: I need a Season 3! After Season 2’s absolute brilliance, I checked out the manga and boy what’s to come is glorious!
- Accel World: I honestly really enjoyed the first cour of this show and I’d love to see more of the Princess. Even though a Season 2 was green lit some five years back. Studio Sunrise has kept awfully quiet since then.
- Akagami no Shirayuki-hime: Shirayuki x Zen is just brilliant!
- Hai to Gensou no Grimgar: Season 1 had a unique hook to it that I haven’t yet had the pleasure of going through the experience again. I’d really die for a Season of more of this superb series!
- Hyouka: Oreki Houtarou is a very relatable character to me, and so it’s only natural I’d like to see more of his journey and his development with the main female lead.
- Oregairu: Okay, this might be an odd entry. We’ll probably get the final few episodes/movie since this series is very popular and highly rated both in MAL and to the Japanese community, but I won’t be satisfied until confirmation comes! I want to see more of 8-man and Yukino.
- Koi wa Ameagari no You ni: I absolutely loved the character dynamic and relation between the two main leads! I’d love to see how it all progresses and eventually end, please make this happen!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Nov 1, 2018 10:39 AM

Jul 2017
love is hard for an otaku is one i wish was way fucking longer
Nov 1, 2018 10:56 AM
Oct 2018
Alarm GA kill, could've easily been mainstream if it was aired for longer and given more plot twists,

Re:zero cos everyone knows dat shit was lit
Nov 1, 2018 11:04 AM
Jul 2018
Nichijou and Angel Beats, for different reasons though.

Nichijou is my all time favourite show and so it makes sense that I'd want more of it. But it's just so damn hilarious when it ended after 24 episodes my heart dipped.

And Angel Beats... Like the show was fine it's just that it didn't hit me as hard as other shows because it was so fast. Like I couldn't get into it - it could have been so good for me if it had more episodes to fill some of its holes and to take its time.

But in theory a buncha shows need some more stuff... But a lot of them are getting sequels anyways. However, these two unfortunately don't look like they're getting an extension any time soon so... yeah :[ Good question!
Nov 1, 2018 11:16 AM

Jan 2017
I really wish One Outs continued through the end of the manga. It felt weird to have it end where it did
Nov 1, 2018 11:25 AM

May 2017
Bleach
mostly because of the action/surprise element and since my animology start with this very anime, even though it's not that great of an anime, I'd love to see it to the final arc if it airs after so many years

Also, another one that is Hunter x Hunter
well it doesn't need any explanation whatsoever
Nov 1, 2018 11:56 AM

Jan 2014
GTO
Grimgar
Charlotte
Space Dandy
Samurai Champloo
Black Lagoon
Claymore
Natsumes book of Friends ( IDC IF THERES 6 seasons, I NEED MORE CAUSE ITS THAT GOOD )
3 Gatsu No Lion
One Outs
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru
Silver Spoon
Hinamatsuri
Nov 1, 2018 12:21 PM
Nov 2018
Does anybody else here think that Kimi no nawa should've lasted longer?
Nov 1, 2018 12:34 PM
Oct 2018
Kyoukaisenjou no horizon.
If it had 24 ep per season the adaptaion would have been awesome.
Nov 1, 2018 12:43 PM

May 2016
Sanika_Khadkikar said:

Nah. Aside from the "why does nobody own or look at calendars?!" plot hole, the movie is perfect as-is.

This glorious signature image was created by @Mayumi!

I am the Arbiter of Absolute Truth, and here is my wisdom:

"Anime was always influenced by the West. This is not news.
Shoujo is the superior genre primarily aimed at young people.
Harem/isekai are lazy genres that refuse any meaningful innovation.
There is no 'Golden Age.' There will always be top-shelf anime.
You should be watching Carole & Tuesday."
Nov 1, 2018 12:47 PM
Nov 2018
Zelkiiro said:
Sanika_Khadkikar said:

Nah. Aside from the "why does nobody own or look at calendars?!" plot hole, the movie is perfect as-is.

Well yeah, I mean it's my favorite. But a little part of me did wish to know what happens to both of them later๐Ÿ˜…
Nov 1, 2018 12:48 PM

Dec 2015
Watamote, Panty & Stocking and Humanity has Declined.
All suffered from the curse of a 12 episode season with no sequel.
Nov 1, 2018 2:53 PM
Oct 2018
Pls don't mind if my post is bad, this is my first.

I like Code Geass to have another true season because I just want to know how things are going in Area 11 and Britannia. Well, I know that the ending is really good, but still I want to know what's going on.
Nov 1, 2018 2:54 PM
Sep 2018
katekyo hitman reborn, bleach, yamada kun and the seven witches, sakurasou no pet na kanojo ETC
Nov 1, 2018 3:04 PM

May 2017
Death Parade, Sirius, Fate/Extra Last Encore, Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
Nov 1, 2018 3:05 PM

Feb 2012
Dangaioh and Zeorymer were pretty dope, but I think anymore eps would have killed the ep quality and there's not much source for the latter either.
Nov 1, 2018 4:24 PM

Jun 2015
Every good adaptation that didn't cover the whole source material.
Every original anime that looked like it would have more to offer and a lot of things to expand on if it wasn't so short (Diebuster, Panty & Stocking, and Kemono Friends come to mind).
Nov 1, 2018 5:04 PM

Dec 2012
Where to start? I've seen at least 488 things that did not have conclusive or satisfying endings.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Nov 1, 2018 7:20 PM

Mar 2013
btw
Legend of the Legendary Heroes
Bleach
Letter Bee
to name a few
I also think manga like Iron Knight shouldn't be discontinued so quickly
Nov 1, 2018 7:37 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
MaskOfIce said:
Let's ignore all the "need another season" shows and ask if there were any shows I think would be better if they had more episodes but the story is already done.

Angel Beats comes to mind, since for it's fairly large cast of seemingly interesting characters, so few of them have any time to shine.

Yuri on Ice could've used more episodes instead of cramming an entire ice skating season into one anime season.

Those are the two big ones where I felt they got hampered by their shorter length. The rest, there's a ton and a half of shows I want a continuation to, but listing shows I think need another season gets long and less interesting very quickly.

Yeah, definitly Angel Beats. could've been a masterpiece with another cour.

Some others that i feel like wouldve been even better with a little bit (or a lot) more episodes but has a finished story :

Devilman: Crybaby (just a couple more could've been nice.)
Inuyashiki (same)
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (same)
Kurozuka
ReLife
Tokyo Ghoul (obviously, lol.)

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 1, 2018 8:20 PM

Nov 2015
The Classroom of the Elite
Maid Dragon
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the [urlhttps://theglorioblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/swordart10ass.jpg=]Site & Forum Guidelines[/url].
Nov 1, 2018 8:30 PM

Nov 2017
GlennMagusHarvey said:
Every one of these shows:
* Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor
* Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
* Black Bullet
* Chain Chronicle
* Chain Chronicle: The Light of Haecceitas
* Dragon Crisis!
* Aselia the Eternal
* Elsword
* Fire Emblem
* Jinki: Extend
* Lord Marksman and Vanadis
* Puella Magi Madoka Magica
* Soul Worker: Your Destiny Awaits
* Tales of Zestiria: The X (second season)
* Ys II

- The author of black bullet gone into restaurant bussines... it had 5% to return
- Elsword was a korean anime that adapated from game (CMIIW)
Now Loading.....
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» If your favorite anime exploded in popularity to the point that everyone in socmed talks about it, would you like it or not?

Rinrinka - 15 minutes ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
2 minutes ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 9 hours ago

27 by BitChilly »»
3 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 8 hours ago

22 by BitChilly »»
4 minutes ago

» What anime song (intro, outro, j-pop) of the ringtone do you use right now?

Kiryotsu - 8 hours ago

13 by Zettaiken »»
23 minutes ago

» Let's Hope the Whole "Girls Golfing" Is A New Thing That Keeps Going...

simonitro - 7 hours ago

6 by MasterTasuke »»
24 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.